Thread: Official 2017 Wrestling Clique Wrestling End Of Year Awards: Send in nominations NOW!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Official 2017 Wrestling Clique Wrestling End Of Year Awards: Send in nominations NOW!

So I’m going to go ahead and get the ball rolling on this a week earlier than previous years because I’ve been pretty busy lately and want to give everyone plenty of time with nominations and actual voting. You may begin to send me your nominations for you who want to be finalists for each award. Please remember to send your nominations to me via Private Message. If you post them here I will not pay any attention to them. Like I said, you’ll be given a good amount of time for nominations just in case there’s stuff you want to catch up on, so be sure to get your nominations in by Saturday, December 16th, 2017 by 11:59 EST.

Send three nominations for each category except for the Hall of Fame, which you can send up to five. The categories are:

Wrestler Of The Year

The Ray Leppan Memorial Award (Worst Wrestler Of The Year)

Tag Team Of The Year

Worst Tag Team Of The Year

Babyface Of The Year

Heel Of The Year

Match Of The Year

Worst Match Of The Year

Supercard Of The Year

Worst Supercard Of the Year

Feud Of The Year

Worst Feud Of The Year

Most Improved Wrestler Of The Year

Biggest Fall From Grace Of The Year

Womens Wrestler Of The Year

Worst Womens Wrestler Of The Year

Commentator Of The Year

Moment Of The Year

Wrestling Clique Hall Of Fame [Not full time active wrestlers, three wrestling personalities will be inducted, please check previous inductees in the archive. Also a tag team can go in the HOF together as long as one of the wrestlers isn't already in.]

*NEW AWARD* Non-wrestler Of The Year

*NEW AWARD* Wrestlecrap Of The Year

*NEW AWARD* Gimmick Of The Year

*NEW AWARD* Worst Gimmick Of The Year

Nominate now!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: Official 2017 Wrestling Clique Wrestling End Of Year Awards: Send in nominations

Only a few more days left to send in your nominations! Total is low right now. I get that. But let your favorites get represented. Keep sending your PMs.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yooooo Mang

Status

Re: Official 2017 Wrestling Clique Wrestling End Of Year Awards: Send in nominations

Suggestion for next year
    Turn of the Year aka best Heel/Face turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Sent mine in. Spent more time narrowing down the 'Worst Matches/Wrestlecrap' moments than anything else. It was a good year for awful things.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    Suggestion for next year
    Turn of the Year aka best Heel/Face turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This is actually a good idea.

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

I'll do my best to do this, might need a nudge on Saturday though as I'm super busy until then.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

A little over a day left! Please get in your nominations if you haven’t already
    -------
    Spoiler:

Thread Information