Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 November 2017: WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 1 RESULTS

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

24 November 2017: WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 1 RESULTS

The broadcast opens with a black screen. The sound of the crowd roar is then heard as images finally appear. However, they are not moving images of video, but rather, a collection of still photos from Mile High Massacre. Commentary clips from the main event intermix with the still frames.

First, a picture of Bell Connelly flying midair with both arms outstretched is shown, followed by a close-up of Shannon O'Neal smiling. A picture of both of them standing together in the middle of the ring is shown, with all the other competitors down or in a turnbuckle corner.

Piers Gallagher: Bell is right by Shannon's side. I knew she would understand her role and place in all this!!!!!

The frames then change to the rest of the competitors fighting back against the Shannon/Bell duo. PAJ is shown suplexing Shannon, then the the still switch to an enraged Cyrus standing over a fallen Shannon and Starr.

Next, stills of Starr looking up towards the sky are shown. The pictures switch to Starr climbing the cage wall, and then shots of everyone below going after him.

Langdon Trafford: OH MY! Starr is trying to win it!

More frames of Cyrus, then Bell, then Shannon, all going after Michael Garcia one by one follow.

Langdon Trafford: Garcia's power on display here!

Shots of Bell Connelly and Starr hanging up at the top of the structure are shown. The frames then switches to a photo of Starr in mid-fall, before going to another photo of Shannon looking up, wide-eyed. The smile is nowhere to be found anymore.

Piers Gallagher: BELL! HOW ...

David Weinstock: SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!

The stills switch to a rapid-fire montage of Bell with the belt secured in her hands. The scenes are interrupted by photos of Starr holding his head in his hands and PAJ and Garcia looking at each other.

Langdon Trafford: WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

The intro fades out with a last image of Bell cradling the World Championship belt like a precious babe, shot from a ringside cameraman perspective, with Starr lying on the mat in the background, Shannons back to the camera, still looking up, and Bell Connelly on the top of the FWA Universe. The voice of Langdon Trafford narrates the final scene.

Langdon Trafford: This is not fake news, folks, this is not a drill.... Bell Connelly is the FWA World Champion....

...BELL CONNELLY IS THE NEW FWA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!

-----

It’s a cold opening tonight at Fight Night but only in the loosest sense of the word possible, why? Well we don’t have a picture yet, all we could hear is the arena crowd absolutely rocking, collectively an almighty roar emanates from the fans in the Gila River Arena, At first it’s just a collection of random screams with no coordination, just an explosion of nose, until eventually a soft yet noticeable clapping motion. The majority of the crowd takes up the rhythm and begin clapping in one loud voice.

YOU DESERVE IT

*CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

YOU DESERVE IT

*CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP*

The context clues are there but just in case it hasn’t been made abundantly clear yet; The camera’s start rolling and the mystery is solved, almost everyone in the arena is standing as one applauding as a girl sits crossed legged in the ring, we can’t see her face but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out who it is when you take into account the distinctive blond hair and the bright pink attire. The New Undisputed FWA Champion sits in the middle of the ring her eyes shut and her forehead pressed against The Undisputed FWA Championship her eyes seemingly oblivious to the collection of love and adoration being thrown at her (The fact that Bell is amazingly popular but throw into that the fact she’s a home town girl bringing home the title? It’s uproar in here) She sits there like a stone statue hugging the belt tighly as if afraid it might vanish the moment she lets go, after what seems an age,, Bell slowly raises head up, revealing her face for the first time. A face stricken with emotion as tears of joy spill down her cheeks as she looks around her she could only offer a watery grin as she looks back to the title on her lap as if making sure it’s real, with her odd mind and rampant imagination, the thought must have crossed her mind at some point that this was in her head. She stares down at the belt wiping the tears from her eyes before slowly and without taking her eyes off the belt, she brings up a mic to her mouth with her right hand she quietly speaks into it in a dazed dreamy tone almost like she was talking to herself

“Well, what do you know….”

Bell gently runs her hand against the nameplate.

“It really is a small world after all.”

Bell runs her hands through her hair, covering her face with her hands before tilting her head back squaring her shoulders her eyes shut savouring the moment, an expression of something closely resembling peace comes over her face she opens them up momentarily bowing her head once more this time to plant a kiss on the gold squeezing it with affection leaning in close and speaking now in a hushed whisper.

“Мама оставила свет, я возвращаюсь домой.”

The crowd hushes somewhat slightly putoff by such a strangely intimate moment, eventually, Bell raises up her head, blinking her eyes as if noticing for the first time that she wasn’t alone for the first time, she begins to dab at her eyes and shifts her weight side to side somewhat awkwardly. She grabs her belt , and she lifts up and toward the side of her face,

Bell Connelly: “So, um. Yeah, This happened.”

Bell clears her throat momentarily trying to collect herself. Taking a moment before she leaps to her feet in an abrupt show of energy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!”

In a signature Bell Connelly violent mood shift she seems reenergized and enthusiastic as ever as she takes her belt and holds it by her side as she marches to and fro across the ring.

“In the fourteenth century, in jolly ol’ England there lived a big fancy man, with big fancy tights and a big fancy moustache by the name of William Shakespeare, and one day this big fancy man, took out his big fancy pen and on big fancy parchment he wrote that there is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves and might I add; MY tide had finally come in."

Bell raises up her belt as she says that last part, the crowd pop accordingly.

Bell Connelly: Oh, you like that one? Ok well, I got one more for you, from the one poet that can top Big Willy...Expect of course Big Willy Smith- The immortal Bard:, Bell S Connelly….” On the 29th of May, 2015, I won my first real match in FWA, a fatal four way and afterwards, I stood backstage, I found the first camera I could find and I looked into it, and I said “You REALLY should start believing in Bell Connelly and I hate to say I told you so but you really, REALLY. Should have started to believe in Bell Connelly.

Bell affords herself a little laugh as she drapes her arms across the ropes and looks out towards the entrance.

Bell Connelly: Oh, but it’s funny no matter how many times I say it, very very few people in the back actually did. When I arrived on the scene, everyone thought I would be gone in a week. No one thought I would get my hands on the woman’s title. No one thought I would be able to keep it for near two years. No one saw me shooting up and certainly; NO ONE saw me standing proud and pink on top of the mountain. You never saw me coming and now? I’m going to rock back and savor this just a little, For nearly a year, i’ve had to sit and deal with set back after set back, Had to deal with the world telling me that I missed my shot, that I was a chock artist, that even though there was six of us in that cell, it was alllllll about Cyrus getting his hands on Shannon, and my role was to make sure she kept that belt, but you should know by now, I’m not one for following scripts.

Bell shrugs her shoulders almost half apologetically.

Bell Connelly: “...But you want to know the real funny thing about all this? -Probably not because that’ll mean you’re in my head and that’ll be weird- For nearly two years, I’ve had to hear people in the back scoff at me, because I’m not as cynical as them. That, I’m too innocent for my own good. That I have stars in my eyes and my head in the clouds, that I’m a dreamer, that time and time again Reality -Because that’s what it always come back to right? I don’t live in reality.- is going to crush me time and time again. That fairy tales don’t exist in the wrestling world. That soft hearts can’t win in a cold hard cynical world. Every one became SO fixated on that idea, that they never EVER thought to themselves “...What if she’s right?“ Well, boys, you’re going to need some new material, because where I’m standing reality is looking pretty good to me."

Bell pats the belt on her shoulder leaning in to examine it.

Bell Connelly: “I mean, granted it took me a little longer than I planned...And this is going to need a little….accessorizing."

Bell gestures idly with her hand towards the belt.

“I’m thinking some Disney princes' stickers here, some glitter there and I need to wash you. I mean, Cyrus held you for nearly a year, and with the way he talks about blood and tearing out people’s heart, I don’t even want to know what he’s been doing with you.”

Bell bites her lip her lips in a “Yikes” expression before moving on.

Bell Connelly: But, I’m not just washing the belt physically no no no ...For eleven years there have been so many wrestlers that stood in the same position I am, that won this champion by any means necessary all to underscore their egos. But I’m proud to say And I'm proud of the way that I did it, because when I did it?

Bell searches through the audience with her eyes, watching them cling to every word he spoke. Their ears perked up with interest.

"I didn't latch on to other people."

A pin would almost drop, but not to display silence. Instead, it was intriguing.

"I didn't follow suit and imitate the trend. I didn't join a faction. I didn't join an authority. I didn't use anyone to get to the top. I didn't lead anybody into a false sense of security. I didn't have people accompany me to the ring in order to assure myself victory. I didn't threaten people to get my way. I didn't tuck my tail between my legs and leave when things got a little tough, and when was questioned. I did not compromise myself. I didn’t let my colors fade to gray. I didn't do any of that.Because when I came out here and achieved my dreams, and I walked out a champion. I earned it."

Bell nods her head to the rhythm of cheers that followed, yet she remains focused on what she's here to say.

Bell Connelly: ….But is that enough?

Bell frowns to herself her tone taking on a quizzical tone as she takes the belt off her shoulder and holds it in her hands.

Bell Connelly: This belt does something to people doesn’t it? People have lied, they have cheated they have done awful, terrible things all for what I hold in my hands, for the power it holds. This is what caused Cyrus Truth to go mad with power; this is what made Shannon forget herself -Well at least until I took it away- Ryan Rondo, Gabby, even Chris. This title corrupted them all. It’s like the Ring in Lord Of The Ring. Like an illness, an infection, that spreads until….

Bell doesn’t finish that statement letting the implication linger in the air.

Bell Connelly: “...But that stops now."

The glare in Bell’s eyes would become a little more controlled now, as she appeared to become a lot more focused than before. At 'Mile High' she had achieved the dream, and its all fun and games to walk out the champion. It's all fun and games to enjoy that victory. But the fun and games would soon be over when it came to defending. So with that in mind, Bell would attempt to keep a lid on it. Not to the point she couldn't enjoy it at all, but to the point she was focused enough to realize that this right here? This was just the beginning.

Is everyone paying attention? This is how it’s going to work; if you want this belt. You do it, the right way; Hustle, for what you want. Work harder than everybody else. First one in, and last one to leave. Do your homework, do the work, AND WIN! Be loyal to yourself. And DO NOT change for anybody. DO NOT LISTEN to what they say. DO NOT take their advice. Seek advice from self, and follow through. EARN your respect. EARN your reputation. EARN EVERYTHING YOU GET, AND KNOW.. that you did it the right way: “Then. All’s you gotta do. Is beat me for this belt….And after everything I had to do to get it?

Bell eyes narrows, the gleam in her eye growing more and more as she shifts the belt across her shoulder as her voice becomes low and dangerous.

Bell Connelly: I dare you to try…..

Bell opens her arms wide, giving a visual challenge to the rest of the roster...

Bell Connelly: BUT. That’s then, and this is now? Or is This then and then it’s now? I’ll work on that. The point is, Just because I got MY happy ending, doesn’t me the curtain goes down, oh no. The show goes on! The band keeps playing, and the party doesn’t stop. Because I’ve got my Mary Poppins cosplay all packed up and ready to go to the finals of the World Strongest Tag Team Tournament. Me and Shannon are going to hope on the bad foot and do the good thing-Wait. Scratch that, Flip reverse it. That sounded WAY too weirdly sexual-

The lights shut off inside the arena, leaving Bell speechless and the crowd buzzing. The cell phone lights illuminate the scene as everyone turns to the entrance way. In that moment, a single piano chord strikes. Then a few seconds of silence. Then another one. Then more silence, but the third comes in after less time.

When the song picks up around one minute in, Shannon O'Neal slowly walks out to the entrance way. Her stoic expression and fierce look — with a black shirt and black pants — makes for an awkward moment. Bell's face is worrisome. Shannon slowly walks to the ring, her eyes never leaving Bell standing inside the ring. Shannon reaches the ring area right as the piano chords hasten in frequency, around 150 seconds into this eery scene.

Langdon Trafford: This is ... going to be an explosion. Shannon O'Neal and Bell Connelly have to be on the same team later tonight. There's no way...

Shannon steps up to the apron and enters the ring, never hesitating. Bell steps back as Shannon moves forward, right in front of her. The lights return and the crowd is standing, watching this take place. Shannon remains in the ring looking at Bell, who looks like she's prepared for the worst. Her fists are balled up and her posture looks ... "defensive." Shannon stays still for another 10 seconds, even garnering some cheers from the crowd for her "look." It's all black, from her eye liner to her shoes.

Piers Gallagher: Shannon looks like she's about to throw down! Finally we get to see it!!

Shannon then changes demeanor, instantaneously, and smiles at Bell. The crowd gasps a bit, and Shannon reaches down, grabs Bell's wrist, and interlocks their fingers. Bell's right hand, Shannon's left hand. In between, supported now by both, is the FWA World Championship. They rise up together, a sign of unity and celebration. The crowd hushes as it watches Bell smile, glancing at Shannon, and Shannon herself smiling as she looks over at Bell.

Langdon Trafford: What is Shannon playing? And does Bell truly trust her?

Piers Gallagher: I think Shannon is really supporting her friend. This is a HUGE moment!

-------

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY ONE
    LIVE FROM THE GILA RIVER ARENA, PHOENIX, AZ

NOVEMBER 24
    th, 2017

As Bells music fades out and she and Shannon exit, FWA fans in attendance cheer the special edition of Fight Night. The crowd hoist up signs to the roving ringside camera that read things such as "DREAMS DO COME TRUE", "PIERS = CHOKERELLA", "ET TU, BELL?", "BROOMS OUT BOYS: SCV TAG LEAGUE SWEEP!!", ""WE'RE ACTUALLY IN GLENDALE, LIKE, 25 MINUTES NORTH OF PHOENIX, DUMBASS FWA STAFF", "IS SAYING TY WENT APESHIT RACIST? ASKING4AFRIEND", "ALT+F4 THIS PROJECT PLS KTHNXBAI", "CWA TEAMS TAKIN OUR JERBS", "AN ATOMIC BLONDE WENT OFF IN MY PANTS", "MAD KINGDOM/MAD SEASON", and "MY MOM IS WONDERING WHY IM CRYING: ITS BECAUSE EIMI SANADA IS BACK".

We are finally formally welcomed by the regular commentary team of Langdon Trafford, David Weinstock and Piers Gallagher.

Langdon Trafford: Ladies and gentleman, as you just witnessed in the ring, history was made at Mile High 2017, a monumental event that we have likely yet to feel the full reverberations of! But there is no downtime, no rest in the FWA Universe, and as soon as one chapter closes we are full speed ahead onto the next!! Welcome everyone, to a very special edition of Fight Night, the opening night of the 2017 Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament!!! 10 tag teams will vie for the honor of being the first ever WS3T winners, and to the winners of this round-robin, two block tournament go not only a piece of history and a mountain of fame and prestige, but a title shot at the FWA Tag Team Championships!

Piers Gallagher: Don't forget, Langdon, that the FWA Tag Team Champions themselves are in the tournament!!! The Sin City Vultures, the undefeated Sin City Vultures!!! They could well win the tournament and just give themselves a well-deserved day off instead of having to face any challengers, and if they get through this minefield of a tournament, who could blame them??? We have Ryan Rondo forcing Chris Kennedy to team with him!!! We have these disgusting invaders from CWA, DFB and The Echo!! PAJ and his project Michael Gracia continue ahead!!! Jason Randall and Penny are teaming up, as if they each weren't crazy enough on their own!! Starr and Izzy Van Doren are in it to win it!!! Genocide are back, and so is mighty midget Eimi Sanada, and shes brought a friend!!

David Weinstock: I'm sure you weren't forgetting on purpose, Piers, but even though we just saw it in the ring, its worth repeating: the new FWA World Champion Bell Connelly is in the tournament too, teaming up with the person she dethroned for the title, Shannon O'Neal!!! I can't decide which mix is more volatile, that team or Rondo and Kennedy!! We really can't comprehend right now what to make of what we just saw in the ring, what just happened, but seems to be at least right now, Shannon is committed to turning the page! One thing is for sure though: the best and brightest from all corners of the wrestling world have lined up here to get into this tournament, to carve their names in stone as the first ever winners, and to rip the title of Strongest Tag Team and those FWA Tag Team titles away from the Sin City Vultures!!!! It all starts tonight, and in the main event, DFB gets the honor of taking the first crack at SCV!!

Piers Gallagher: Why would Ashley O'Ryan even give DFB the spotlight on Day One???? They're not even FROM HERE!! Will the travesties and humiliations never end????????? I saw that sign on the monitor too, mind you!! I'm not chokerella, Bell Connelly is, mark my words!!!!!! What happened at Mile High was a fluke!!!

Langdon Trafford: Settle down, Piers, its too early to be this angry even by your sloppy standards. We have a lot more coming for you tonight folks, including not one but two Mile High rematches!! Cyrus Truth will be in action!!! Deception takes on Mark Merriweather!! Rockstarrz I&I take on The Echo!!! Our aforementioned new world champion and Shannon O'Neal, the Atomic Blondes, face off against HYPER-VIBE!!! Rondo and Kennedy try to get on the same page against the Phillip A. Jackson Project!!
    All this, in addition to our main event!!!

Piers Gallagher: Our marketing monkeys just sent me a note from the truck to tell all FWA fans around the world to use the hashtag #WS3T on twitter!!! They are assuring me that thats what all the cool and hip kids are doing!! #WS3T!! #WS3T!!!! USE IT!!!!!!

Hanz Gruber's theme music interrupts Piers and his shameless plug and the crowd turns to the entrance, where the German appears with his usual black trench-coat attire and black sunglasses that dominate the look.

Hanz comes into the ring with his usual tough-guy routine, looking confident and disregarding a few audible jeers from the crowd.

Langdon Trafford: A big rematch here on Fight Night between these two. This may have the early makings of a rivalry!!

Piers Gallagher: The No-DQ rules will benefit Hanz, I think. He fits the lawless style a bit more than the techniker Aaron Kendrick.

"Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple is next and Aaron Kendrick, the newcomer to the FWA, receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. Mostly cheers, though, the fan reception is much more vocal than Mile High, showing he's making some progress in recognition and value. Kendrick hits the ring as he keeps his eyes on Gruber, his Mile High foe.

Mile High Rematch
    No Disqualification
    Hanz Gruber vs. Aaron Kendrick

Gruber and Kendrick start with a display of strength, which Hanz Gruber wins due to his size advantage. Gruber uses an assortment of chops to keep Kendrick in the corner and against the ropes. Then a few side head locks. Kendrick shows his own technical side when he rebounds off the ropes with a stomach punch and Russian leg sweep. Kendrick tries a quick leg drop but it's too slow and Gruber moves. The German takes the action outside the ring and even briefly into the crowd. Stopping short of a brawl, Gruber uses mostly kicks and chops for his outside-the-ring offense. Kendrick lands a few forearms before a spinning wheel kick. He then steps up to the apron and to the second turnbuckle and jumps off for a flying elbow. Gruber is standing and takes more of Kendrick's shoulder, as the bodies sprawl out on the floor.

Gruber is rolled into the ring, with Kendrick rolling in soon after. The newcomer tries a powerbomb but Gruber hits a back body drop to counter. Next is a clothesline. Then a running bulldog. The cover attempt is just a two count.

Gruber unties the turnbuckle padding but Kendrick surprises him with a forearm to the upper back. He tries a whip across the ring but Gruber counters and Kendrick hits the turnbuckle. Gruber's corner clothesline misses and Kendrick tries a superkick but Gruber dodges it and quickly whips Kendrick into the exposed turnbuckle after a nasty backhand chop. Kendrick yelps in pain as he bounces off the exposed buckle. But as Hanz walks over to grab him by the head, Kendrick rakes him in the eyes!! Hanz is stunned, but grabs Kendrick by the throat!! Kendrick takes the oppurtunity to knock Hanz hands away and smashes Hanz with a spinning wheel kick!! Kendrick covers!!! But Hanz kicks out at two!!

Kendrick, wiping his hair out of his face, stomps on the fallen Hanz and starts screaming something at him. The ringside camera moves closer and catches Kendrick telling Hanz that "...fears will come upon him." Kendrick then looks at the turnbuckle and scales it. Kendrick screams out "...BUT THE DESIRES OF THE RIGHTEOUS WILL BE GRANTED!!!" before flinging himself off the top rope for a legdrop!!!... but Hanz is already up as Kendrick takes flight!!! Hanz has popped up, and catches Kendrick midair with a catch powerbomb!!! Hanz didnt get all of it but Kendrick is stunned nonetheless, so Hanz transitions from the powerbomb hold right into
    Guten Nacht Schlampe (Sharpshooter)!!!! Kendrick screams in pain and grabs the ropes, but the ref can only tell him that its no DQ and a rope break won't matter!! Hanz tries to drag Kendrick anyway as Kendrick puts both hands on the bottom rope. Kendrick uses his torso to pull himself and Hanz into the ropes!! Kendrick falls through the ropes on the floor, but Hanz immediately jumps out of the ring and re-applies Guten Nacht Schlampe out on the floor!!! Kendrick writhes around desperately clutching for something, anything, but theres nothing but the mat. As Hanz sits back and cranks with all his might, Kendrick has no choice and taps!!!!!!

Winner: Hanz Gruber
    Hanz Gruber hand raised by the ref- but the celebration has barely begun before there is a commotion on the rampway...

That commotion is The Walking Disaster Zako Wrath and De La Muerta- making a beeline to the ring. Aaron Kendrick and Hanz Gruber both turn towards them and see they are halfway down the ramp. Then Hanz and Aaron turn to each other, then look back at Zako and De La Muerta. Aaron drags himself up and hobbles over the guardrail - leaving Hanz alone to slide back into the ring as the ref also gets out of the way. Hanz just stands there. He can barely be heard saying -What the fuck?

Langdon Trafford: Its Zako Wrath!!! Zako Wrath isn't booked to be on the show tonight, but he is here in Phoenix!!!!

Piers Gallagher: He cannot be happy with how things went down at Mile High!!! Its starting to look like yet another huge O'Ryan mistake to not book the Walking Disaster!!

Zako and De La Muerta have made it to ringside and Zako shoves a ring attendant off the chair he was sitting on- all the while De La Muerta yelling in Spanish. He then picks up the chair, folds it up and swings it a nearby cameraman- He misses, but the man dropped the camera to the ground, it shatters, and hr runs off. Zako then swings the chair at the ring steps a few times then starts up the steps. Hanz backs up to the middle of the ring and looks like he is about to bolt- but he stays as there is really nowhere to go. Zako then steps over the top rope like its nothing and starts walking briskly towards Hanz- pissed off and on a mission. He wants blood. He looks like he is about to swing the chair but De La Muerta, who has also made it into the ring, shouts out Ahora No!(not now). Zako doesn't seem to want to listen as he raises the chair up about a foot so she repeats her command, but much louder this time- AHORA NO!- so Zako, with smoke seemingly coming out his mouth, just drops the chair and gets right in Hanz's face. Hanz doesn't back away- instead he just stands there- says something that only Zako and De La Muerta can hear- then he smiles.

This just makes Zako pissed even more so he gets even more in Hanz's face- well its literally chest to face now as Zako is taller than Hanz, with Zako grunting down towards his face. His eyes seemingly burning daggers into Hanz's eyes. Hanz looks down, then clinches his fist, ready to fight even though he had just had a hard fought match. Zako goes to reach up but De La Muerta yells out AHORA NO! yet again, then grabs his mask and pulls him back a bit. She gets right in between the two men and Hanz laughs at her. De Le Muerta responds with a hard slap to his face, saying something that only he can hear. The look on Hanz's face now- dead serious. He rubs his face where she slapped him and says something that sets Zako off again- but De La Muerta yells at Zako and pushes him back towards the corner of the ring. Zako turns around and looks out to the crowd- lets out a menacing growl, then proceeds to rip the top turn buckle off, then starts, and succeeds at pulling the top rope down, thrashing it around. He then stomps down on the bottom turnbuckle real hard- hard enough to break it from the ring post. De La Muerta tries to control him, to make him stop- but it ain't working- Zako is out of control- he is trying to tear the ring up.

De La Muerta looks back towards Hanz, who just shakes his head- tells her to Fuck off and exits the ring. He walks up to the ramp- turns around and yells out ZAKO!. Zako momentarily stops, looks up- Hanz smiles at him, then proceeds to flip him off- then backs up the ramp as he sees De La Muerta trying to control him.

================================================================================================================================================
    COMMERCIAL: JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT UPENDING THE CORPORATE WORLD ORDER WITH HAX COULDN'T GET ANY SEXIER, A SMOLDERING NEW POWERPOINT WARRIOR CHANGES THE GAME! IAN "STARR" HATHAWAY GUEST "STARR"S AS STATA MCHACKYSACK IN AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED HIT SHOW "MRS. ROBOT", THIS TUESDAY AT 9/8 CENTRAL ONLY ON "THE 'MURICA NETWORK", CHARACTERS WELCOME!
    ================================================================================================================================================

Amy Duke is seen backstage with a mic in hand.

Amy Duke: Hey its me again! I am here with Hanz Gruber, a man who.....

Hanz Gruber: Good to see you back Amy, and I know what you are going to ask- what just happened out there?

Amy Duke: Yep, please go ahead. I thought you were a dead man for sure when he came out. Why does he hate you?

Hanz Gruber: Amy, I'm not sure why. Maybe he missed his feeding. Maybe he was pissed off about losing to Tristan Galloway, losing in such a big match yet again. Maybe he.........

Hanz doesn't get to finish his sentence as he sees Miss De La Muerta walking slowly towards both him and Amy.

Amy Duke: What? Why did you......

Hanz grabs Amy by the arm and starts to pull her towards him- she doesn't know that De La Muerta is almost right behind her. Amy tries to push Hanz back with her free arm but she hears sounds behind her. She turns around and sees a person she wished to never see again. Hanz lets go of her arm and he kind of nudges her to the side, then gets slightly in front of her. Miss De La Muerta are now standing across from both Amy and Hanz now.

Amy Duke: Its.... where is he??

Hanz Gruber: I was hoping you both got the message out there- it was simple- to FUCK. OFF. You don't interrupt one of my matches, you don't interrupt after the match is over. And you sure don't fucking interrupt my damm interview time. Your idiot affe may be scary to some- but not to me. And you, bitch....

Hanz points to De La Muerta.

Hanz Gruber: ...you dont scare me eith-

A huge roar suddenly explodes from behind Amy and Hanz. Amy screams and jumps out of the way as Zako Wrath charges from out of nowhere and smashes Hanz into the wall. Miss De La Muerta screams something at Zako, almost as if it wasn't her plan to have Zako attack, but Zako either doesn't hear her or doesn't care as he sets upon Hanz with ferocious punches. Zako grabs Hanz by the collar and thrusts him to his feet, but Hanz headbutts Zako, forcing Zako to let go. Instead of fleeing though, Hanz grabs Zako by the throat with both hands and throws him INTO Miss De La Muerte!!!!! Security suddenly arrive and restrain Hanz. Zako turns around and sees a stagehand trying to help Miss De La Muerte up. He grabs the stagehand, flings him aside violently, and then bull rushes both Hanz and the security!!! Everyone is knocked into a heap as more security pours backstage to restrain both Zako and Hanz.

Langdon Trafford: They can't be separated!!! All out war between Hanz Gruber and Zako Wrath has broken out!!!

Dave Weinstock: If Zako's rage wasn't any of Hanz business before, it sure is his business now!!!!

-----

A recap video from Mile High 2017 airs, with a particular focus on The Echo and DFB's debut after BUCK's match against Mark Merriweather. At the end of the video, someone from the marketing department has garishly and gracelessly mashed in an advertisement for the hashtag #WS3T

-----

Fight Night rolls on as we head backstage in the dressing room area where Penny is with a scared and frazzled looking Amy Duke. Penny is looking chipper wearing the new Fred the Cat t-shirt with Fred front and center on the shirt, which is only available on FWAShop.com. She is still holding on to the mask that fell off of Deception during their submission match at Mile High, while Amy Duke is sitting across from her looking trying very hard to concentrate on the task at hand. She asks a stagehand to stand behind her and 'keep an eye out for a moving brawl...' before finally turning back to Penny.

Amy Duke: ...Penny, is that the mask you took from Deception at Mile High?

Penny: Oh yes it is! Do you think it smells funny? I've thought about wearing it but I can't get past the smell, you try smelling it...

She holds it up close to Amy's face so Amy take a whiff, but Amy rears her head back with a grossed out look.

Um, I'd rather not. You should probably wash it before putting it on.

Penny shrugs.

You're probably right, then when I wear it I can see what it's like to be Deception...now that I think about it though it's probably not much fun. Probably dark and gloomy with a bleak outlook on life, poor guy needs to lighten up a little.

May I ask why you've decided to keep the mask?

Well, I know it sounds silly, but I'm keeping it as a token of my victory over him. I finally have him out of my hair now and I can move on to the next chapter in my career, which is the World's Strongest Tag Team Tournament. I'm so excited that I get to team up with Jason, and the icing on the cake is that Fred will be our manager! He'll be accompanying us to the ring for each of our matches, cheering us on! I thought about leaving him at the commentator's desk again but after what happened at Mile High I don't think I can trust Dave Weinstock, plus Fred told me that Piers Gallagher was picking on him the entire time, can you believe that Amy?! The nerve of him, that is so rude to treat someone that way.

Amy smiles awkwardly and chuckles before moving on.

Speaking of Jason, will he be joining us?

Oh yeah, he should be here shortly. He's with Fred right now, you know...boy stuff!

Another awkward laugh and smile from Amy.

Do Jason and Fred get along?

Oh of course they do! They are the best of friends! Did you see my new shirt? Isn't the bestest?! It's Fred! He's so happy that he got his own t-shirt.

It sure is something.

It'll make the most bestest gift for anyone this holiday season!

The door of the dressing room swings open as Jason walks in wearing a black t-shirt along with his usual torn up, grungy jeans. He's also sporting his wounds of war from the Clockwork Orange match at Mile High, cuts and scars scatterred about his skin. He's holding Fred in his hands with his "X-Championship" around his waist.

Jason Randall: My dear sweet Penny, did you know that Fred can actually talk?

Of course silly!

No, I mean that he's a real person!

Well duh you silly goose! Of course he's real, he's a real cat! Fred isn't a person!

She takes Fred from Jason, hugging him and cuddling him while Jason sits down looking confused.

You're just in time, Amy is here to talk about us being the World's Strongest Tag Team Tournament...

Jason looks at Amy and then back at Penny.

Did you give away any of our secrets?!

No, of course I didn't!

Can we trust her?!

Penny sighs and looks at Amy.

Can we trust you Amy?

Amy looks beyond confused at this point and just nods as a way to move along. This satisfies Penny enough as she turns back to Jason.

See? We can trust her.

Okay...but if I hear you were off giving away our secrets then you can ask your interviewing friend Katie Lynn Goldsmith what we do to traitors!

Amy looks as though she's fearing for her life though but manages to compose herself.

Um...my lips are sealed...moving forward, how well will you two co-exist?

Jason glares at Amy.

What is that supposed to mean, huh?! We're going to get along just fine!

Penny puts her hand on his shoulder.

Settle your tea kettle there mister, she didn't mean anything by that...did you?

No, of course not. It was a curious question is all, we can move on though. What are your thoughts on your potential opponents?

First can we talk about our team name? Mad Kingdom? Couldn't we be Happy Kingdom?

Jason looks at her blankly.

We want to instill fear in our opponents my dear, not have them mock us.

Penny nods and agrees.

I get it now, but they didn't choose a very flattering picture of me. I look like I just got woken up and I'm not happy about it. Fred looks as cute as ever though, don't you buddy!

She hugs and cuddles Fred some more.

The photo does not matter my dear, besides I think you lovely in that photo. What matters is that we decimate and destroy our opponents, no matter who it is. Whether it is the tag team champions the Sin City Vultures, Bell and Shannon, those CWA scum, or Eimi Sanada and her new friend Ai Kurayama...

Eimi is back? I remember her! Bell and Shannon probably won't be getting along so we got them there, those CWA guys well I don't know about them, and the Vultures are mean and nasty...

But we're meaner and nastier than they could ever possibly dream of! I already hold one piece of gold, my most prized possession that I successfully retained. Now I will have another precious piece of my heart and soul to the collection, that trophy will be mine and I will be whole. I will be part of it and it a part of I...

Jason starts rambling on to himself as he slowly gets up and walks out of the room. Penny grabs Fred and the mask, following him while shouting:

You better share that trophy mister!

Amy watches them leave with an extremely puzzled look.

A bunch of staffers run past Amy Duke.

"They're still fucking fighting!!!!"

Amy Duke quickly walks the opposite direction of where the stagehands are headed.

----

We throw back to the ring with Kurt Harrington standing at the ready.

Kurt Harrington: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

Crowd: ONE FALL!!!

Piers Gallagher: Ugh...

Weezer's "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" plays to a warm reception from the crowd for Mark Merriwether, who comes out playing up to the crowd getting them hyped up on the way to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: Making his way to the ring from Seattle, Washington by way of Hollywood, California, weighing in at two-hundred & twenty pounds...MARK MERRIWETHER!

Langdon Trafford: Mark Merriwether looking to bounce back after coming out of Mile High unsuccessful.

Dave Weinstock: He looks undeterred by that fact Langdon and he's ready for tonight.

Merriwether's theme fades out and is replaced by Gus Black's "Don't Fear The Reaper", and Deception steps out to jeers from the fans. Adorning a new mask but with the same look as the previous mask after he lost it in his match with Penny.

Kurt Harrington: And his opponent, from parts unknown and weighing in one-hundred & eight-five pounds...DECEPTION!

Dave Weinstock: Deception is also looking to get back in the winning column after falling short to Penny at Mile High in a highly intense submission match.

Piers Gallagher: He lost his mask amidst the chaos of that match but it looks like he has a new one and it's just as ugly as the old one

Langdon Trafford: I believe it's the same looking mask just a new one

Piers Gallagher: Seriously? Does the guy have a dresser drawer just full of masks for each day of the week or what?

Deception enters the ring while Merriwether anxiously hops in place in his corner, then the referee calls for the bell...

DING! DING!

Deception vs Mark Merriweather

Deception explodes from his corner right off the bat and rushes in at Merriwether looking to get the jump on him as he pummels him back to the corner. The referee does his best to regain control and backs Deception away, but only momentarily as Deception goes in the for attack again but Merriwether was quicker on the exchange and manages to move out of the way in time causing Deception to trap himself in the corner. This allows Merriwether to drill a few hard forearm shots to Deception's head while still trapped in the corner. Merriwether drags Deception away from the corner and sends him to the ropes and off the rebound he nails a perfectly executed standing dropkick knocking Deception right off his feet and straight to the mat! However Deception is quickly back on his feet but not for long as Merriwether takes him down with a clothesline and then follows up with yet another clothesline that has some fans in the crowd showing their support for Merriwether for his efforts thus far. Now Merriwether has Deception where he wants him as Deception stumbles to his feet with his back to Merriwether...GERMAN SUPLEX WITH A BRIDGE!

One...NO!

Deception kicks out before two and flips over on his side trying to regain his senses. Merriwether is eager to continue his onslaught of intense offense as he brings Deception up by the head, but Deception starts to fight back with some stiff forearm shots to the midsection that have Merriwether double over in turn releasing his grip on Deception allowing the masked menace to turn the match to his favor...JUMPING DDT! Deception plants Merriwether face first to the mat but before he could do anything else Merriwether rolls to the outside to recover. Deception isn't exactly thrilled by this and climbs up the turnbuckle waiting for an unsuspecting Merriwether and before Mark can even react...MOONSAULT OFF THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE!

Dave Weinstock: Good grief! Deception throwing caution the wind and hitting a perfectly executed moonsault off the top rope to outside taking out Merriwether!

Piers Gallagher: That idiot may have taken himself out as well!

Langdon Trafford: He may very well have but it was a risk he was willing to take it seems as the referee's count begins..

The referee counts as both competitors lay sprawled out on the outside floor. Deception starts to stir eventually as the count reaches four and as he's up he drags Merriwether to his feet and tosses him before sliding in and hooking far leg for the cover...

One...TW-NO!

Merriwether with a shoulder up just in the nick of time and Deception rolls off of Merriwether and brings him back up and hits a sharp kick straight to the stomach that has Merriwether hunched over. Deception runs off the rope and looks for the mushroom stomp, but Merriwether dodges it in time yet Deception still manages to land on his feet catching himself but Merriwether hits a hard backhand chop straight to the chest that knocks the wind out of Deception and Merriwether follows up with an enziguiri that brings Deception down to a knee. Merriwether now has him and takes Deception down with a running bulldog! Merriwether is getting fired up now and gets the crowd behind him while Deception staggers to his feet before Merriwether places him in position for a powerbomb and brings him but before Merriwether can bring him crashing down Deception slips out of and lands on his feet in front of Merriwether. The two of the them trade blows for a short while until Merriwether nails Deception with a kick to the gut, and now Merriwether thinks he has it as he goes for the jumping cutter he calls Final Cut, yet Deception has an answer for that shoving him off in time sending Merriwether crashing to the mat and as Merriwether is trying to bring himself back up Deception is ready...DOUBLE CROSS! Deception strikes with the spinning neckbreaker and makes the cover...

One...two...THREE!!

Winner: Deception
    Deceptions hand is raised by the referee, Deception almost looks a little startled when the referee grabs his hand, but eventually accepts it as the crowd cheers him on.

Langdon Trafford: And just like that, ladies and gentleman, one swinging neckbreaker and Deception is back in the winners column!! The X-Division Champion Tristan James Galloway has the night off, but no doubt he is watching this matchup with interest!

David Weinstock: This was a much-needed win for Deception, guys, but while Mark Merriweather continues his search for answers, Deception is looking sharp and finally ready to put the whole Penny ordeal behind him!

Piers Gallagher: I wish Merriweather had buried this masked idiot tonight, but it looks like we're going to have to put up with him some more!!

David Weinstock: You should take a hint, Pier, and wear a mask too. And maybe gag yourself too while youre at it.

Langdon Trafford: No time for the big banter, gentleman, we have to keep rolling along here! Next up, our second Mile High rematch of the night!! After a shocking display of agression which resulted in a controversial non-finish, Ground Zero winner Ty Johnson gets a second change to settle the score with Tommy Thunder!! But will Thunder come tonight with a strategy on how to deal with The Antihero??

Black Skinhead starts blasting in the arena and the crowd explodes with cheers. Ty Johnson comes out in his wrestling gear with a hoodie over top of it and the hood up. He throws a couple of jabs in the air and walks down the ring. Dave Sullivan is following closely behind Ty, with a concerned look on his face after what happened with his superstar at Mile High.

Ty gets down the ramp and goes up to one of the ring posts. He starts punching the ring post like it's a punching bag, and then jogs up the steel steps and into the ring. He pulls his hoodie up over his head and throws it at Dave Sullivan like he's some sort of servant. Sullivan scoffs, but he picks the hoodie off the ground and pulls the sleeves out to make them no longer inside out...like he would for his own kids.

Johnson continues to dance around the ring and soak up the attention he's getting from the crowd.

Ty stands in the still in the ring now and gets reading to hear Start Movin' by Lions...

...he waits in anticipation, but after 60 seconds of silence there is still nothing.

Ty goes to the ropes and starts talking to his manager Dave Sullivan.

Ty Johnson: Where the hell is this dude? What y'all trying to pull?

Dave Sullivan: Just be patient Ty. Let me go to the back and see what is up.

And just as Dave Sullivan starts to head up the ramp...

Tommy Thunder's music starts playing. Sullivan throws his hands up in the air as if to say "Finally!" and heads back to the ring to join his client. There's still a delay however and eventually Thunder's face fills the titantron as he stands there in a trademark suit, shit eating grin engulfing his face. The crowd begin to boo.

Thunder: Ty, what do you think you're doing down there? You look like you're ready for a fight! What? Were you expecting me to be out there? Really? You want to fight me again? I don't think so. I don't think that you've got any right to warrant anything, not after what you pulled at Mile High.

The crowd boo.

Thunder: You see, you lost it this past Sunday, you got disqualified which means that I won. I beat you. You knew you couldn't beat me fair and square and so you reverted to dirty tactics and got yourself disqualified. Well congratulations. It may have saved you from the humiliation of having to lie there flat on your back on the canvas while my arm was lifted up in victory, but you din't save yourself from losing. I guess that's something that your mentor has passed down to you; how to lose.

The crowd boo some more as they figure out that Thunder isnt coming down anytime soon.

Thunder: And it seems as if he's passed on another nugget of information on to you too; how to be a sore loser. You want a rematch because you want that one more chance to try and make things right, to try and get the upper hand, to try and win. But the truth is, you had your shot kid. You failed. You blew it. You lost it at Mile High and now you think that we're going to have a rematch? I don't think so.
    You know what you remind me of? A whiny, little kid who never got what he wanted for Christmas. If you'd have been a good boy then perhaps Santa would have granted you the wish of another match against me, but you broke the rules, you choked me out illegally and now not only are yo on Santa's naughty list, you're on mine. And I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of getting to share my spotlight again.
    I said before that you're not in my league. I said before that you're nothing but a division three superstar and by taking that shortcut at Mile High you proved me right. You're nothing but a fraud. Never mind being an 'Antihero', you're nothing but an anticlimax as far as I'm concerned.

So here's the deal; we're not doing anything on your terms here, no. Anything that happens between you and me in the future is happening on MY terms. I beat YOU and I hold the power here. I say when things happen because I'm the Division One Superstar.

So as for tonight, we're not having a match. So you better put that stupid hoody back on, flip your hood over your head to hide your stupid face from these people, go to the back and pack your bags, chump. Because you're not getting anything from me here tonight!

The crowd boos profusely.

Ty Johnson looks livid. He was looking forward to getting back in the ring with Thunder yet again, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Johnson is raging in the ring, stomping back and forth as Thunder's shit eating grin remains on his face.

Sullivan grabs a microphone and joins Ty in the ring.

Sullivan: Ty...Ty I need you to cal-

Johnson rips the microphone out of Sullivan's hands and pushes him to the side.

Ty Johnson: Look here you white boy little punk. Sittin up there in yo little fancy suit thinking you all high and mighty. You aint nothing. Go ahead, tell momma you won at Mile High. You didn't win shit...the biggest win you got at Mile High was the ref stopping the match before I put you in the hospital.
    Now get your ass out here before I come back there...find you...drag you by that ugly ass lookin tie all the way to the outside of this arena...and make you bite the goddamn curb.

The crowd goes wild at the idea of Ty and Thunder going at, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Sullivan has gotten another microphone, after Johnson stole his last one.

Sullivan: Tyrone, you need to take a step back. The fact that he is running away from this match like a coward is a blessing. We did not have enough prep time for Mile High, and we definitely didn't have enough time for tonight. Now we can refocus, we can get you healed and get you prepared.

Ty Johnson: I am prepared. I am prepared to kick Tommy Lightning's ass!

The crowd pops once again, as Ty continues to rage. But finally, Ty takes a deep breath and calms himself down. Meanwhile Thunder looks pretty apathetic to everything going on right now as he is currently starting down at his phone on the titantron.

Ty Johnson: You know what Tommy, I'm actually impressed. You talked for...what was it? A solid minute and a half? I'll even give you two. You talked for two solid minutes up there, and you made it all about me.

You didn't mention this Dave Sullivan guy one time. Good for you Tommy...I know it can be hard and all with how much you have Dave on your mind. Every night you probably thinkin bout him when you fall asleep. Talking to your counsellor about him. Obsessing about him.

This little feud you have with me has nothing to do with me at all does it? It is all about your little man crush on Dave Sullivan?

Why? Cause he made it to the FWA years ago while you will still jerkin off guys in the Indy circuit all this time?

Your stupid ass probably walkin around Wal-Mart in your little suit, looking for birthday present for your nephew. Walking down the Toy isle. There's spiderman action figures, there's batman action figures. Oh and then you get to the wrestling action figures. There's a Chris Kennedy doll, a Devin Golden doll...oh and look at that...a Dave Sullivan figure. And you just went crazy...there you were stuck in some loser Indy federation that nobody has even heard about, while Dave Sullivan up here having action figures on the shelf and winning championships.

Man, that's gotta be rough. Your little ego crushed...the Division One superstar stuck at the bottom while his biggest rival goes straight to the top.

No wonder why you are so obsessed about him. I mean at first I just thought it was a gay thing, but no this definitely makes sense.

Tommy Thunder apparently has had enough. The titantron has cut off and went to black. Ty drops the microphone in the ring, and now has his own shit eating grin equipped upon his face. Sullivan can't even believe the things his protegee Ty just said as he gives Johnson a fist bump in the ring.

Langdon Trafford: What the?!...

As Johnson and Sullivan stand there, the crowd suddenly pop (in a bad way) as a figure jumps the guard rail and slides into the ring.

David Weinstock: That's Tommy Thunder!! He's here!

Thunder has lost his suit jacket and tie and he measures the two in the ring as the crowd boo. Johnson has a bewildered look on his face, not sure as to why the crowd are booing. He turns around only to be leveled by Thunder with a stiff clothesline. Sullivan puts his hands on his head and with a shocked look on his face he screams "NOOO!"

Johnson rolls out of the ring to avoid more damage. Thunder however, turns his attention to Dave Sullivan. He has an intense look on his face and he's gritting his teeth.
    Sullivan is backing towards the corner and has his hands out in front of him and is pleading with Thunder "No! I'm not a competitor any more! Don't do something stupid!"

Thunder however runs at him and smacks him with a running enziguri which crumbles Sullivan to the ground and he flops forward from the corner and slumps into the ring.

The crowd boo as Thunder smiles sadistically.

Piers Gallagher: Thunder said that we'd be doing things on his terms and here we are folks! Mind games at their finest!

Thunder turns to goad at Sullivan to get up as he looks to be setting up for the shinning wizard. Suddenly Ty Johnson slides into the ring, chair in hand, but as he swings it frantically at Thunder, Thunder drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring. He leaves with haste through the time keepers area and he even grabs a mic on the way past.

Johnson is livid in the ring as he shouts uncontrollably after Thunder. Thunder finally stops in the middle of the crowd and turns back to the ring with a smile on his face. He bats away at some fans that try and touch him, shouting at them; "Don't touch me you parasites!". He then lifts the mic to his mouth slowly.

Thunder: Hey, Johnson....

... my terms.

Thunder drops the mic and continues to back out of the arena as Johnson is still livid at Thunder and Sullivan is slumped in the corner recovering.

COMMERCIAL: JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T GET MORE WILD ON TOTAL HENHOUSE... DEVIN GOLDEN JOINS THE GALS ON A TRIP TO THE SPA???? AND THE LOW-KEY BEEF BETWEEN ANZU AND PASSION FINALLY ERUPTS???? ITS AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED REALITY SHOW "TOTAL HENHOUSE"!! THIS TUESDAY AT 9/8 CENTRAL ONLY ON "E!"!!!

Fight Night returns with James Sync is already in the ring waiting when Cyrus Truth's classic music, beginning with the violin, plays. The lights go out and the arena turns a mixture of black and red, with the color coming from strobe lights crisscrossing throughout the fan section and the ring in the middle. Cyrus Truth makes his way to the ring looking poised and a bit agitated.

Langdon Trafford: Cyrus Truth came up short — again — at Mile High in the Mile High Massacre match. Can I just say something?

Cyrus Truth enters the ring and quickly takes his corner. His eyes are on Sync and he even motions to the ref to hurry things along, asking to begin the match quickly. The crowd is 100 percent behind Cyrus Truth in this. Sync has little fanfare, even after his decade-long stop-and-start career in the FWA, while Cyrus is overwhelmingly supported by the fans. It's a big 180-degree turn from, say, a year ago.
    Langdon Trafford: I wouldn't want to be James Sync tonight. Cyrus is pissed. He's motivated. And, let's be honest. James Sync is pretty terrible nowadays.

Piers Gallagher: Cyrus shouldn't need more than five minutes.

Cyrus Truth vs. James Sync

This match doesn't last long. Sync actually gets the first few body blows in and even has Cyrus backed against the turnbuckle, but Cyrus uses an elbow out of the corner and a kneebreaker. Then it's a shoulder breaker and a lifting DDT planting Sync's skull directly into the canvas. The "Wanderer's Wrath" running knee and knee drop follows, and "First Five Steps" is next. When Cyrus executes "Exile's Edge' argentine rack, the crowd supports him with a vocal "Exiled King" chant.

Cyrus sort of toys with Sync for a bit. He allows the former X Champion up to his feet before landing a series of big forearms. Cyrus works Sync in the corner and then follows a series of reversals to a whip across the ropes and eventually yanks Sync in for a hip toss. When Sync is kneeling, Cyrus does a big stomp into the middle of Sync's spine and a big boot to the face after running the ropes in front of Sync.

The match could be over there, but Cyrus Truth wants the exclamation point. He hoists the motionless James Sync up and scoops him onto his shoulders. Cyrus hits the "Journey's End" fireman's carry into a belly-to-belly piledriver and pins Sync for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Cyrus Truth
    As the referee raises Cyrus's hand in victory, The Exile violently wrenches it away and glares at the referee to back off. As the zebra back off in terror, Cyrus motions for a microphone as he kneels down next to the prone body of James Sync, still motionless on the mat.

Cyrus: "Second verse same as the first. James, a bit of advice. The next time FWA wants to trot you out like they do so many others in this company and try to provide me a distraction from my target? The next time FWA needs a meat wall to try and slow me down? Do yourself a favor...and let FWA choose somebody else. Now get out of my ring, and this time? STAY OUT."

Cyrus kicks James Sync out of the ring unceremoniously as he starts to pace around the ring frantically. In spite of Cyrus's indignance towards Sync, the crowd's cheering loudly as Cyrus speaks with a fiery, infectious passion.

"I imagine Shannon O'Neal, in the pit of her soul, is breathing a sigh of relief after Mile High Massacre. I imagine deep down, she's rather pleased with how things are going. Sure, she lost the title, but she's got a shout for a rematch and a shot to win the World's Strongest Tag Tournament. Life's pretty good for Shannon all things considered, and do you know why? Because as far as she's concerned, she no longer has to deal with Cyrus Truth."

Cyrus exhales like a dragon breathing smoke as the crowd boos Shannon's name. The Exile's lips curl into a wicked smirk as he continues.

"You can't be that stupid, Shannon. You quite literally can't be that mindbogglingly, unrelentingly STUPID, Shannon! You think this is over because of a tournament? You think I'd just be satisfied with you losing the title in the most disgraceful way possible? Losing the title was only a small morsel. Mile High Massacre left me with this raw, unrelenting hunger to see you BROKEN for you hubris! To see that arrogance turn to fear and humble you before the eyes of those you deceived...to see you bloody and destroyed! I don't care what FWA thinks these people want. And I certainly don't care who I have to crush to get to you. I'll eat this entire Tag Team Tournament ALIVE and suck the marrow from their bones! And you and I BOTH know Bell stands no chance of stopping my fury! My one and ONLY goal from now until this is done is to get you back in this ring. No other bodies, no other distractions. And I will leave nothing but scorched earth in my wake, and there's nobody in FWA who can do a damn thing to stop me."

The crowd roars their approval at the thought of another Cyrus-Shannon match, especially one with this much bad blood. Cyrus seems to be reveling in the prospect of bloody vengeance and righteous fury, as if it's stoking that fire in his belly to have a strong purpose towards honor and true glory.

"And make no mistake about it! I have passed through..."

Cyrus is brought to a stop as the lights in the arena cut out. Some in the crowd ironically cheer thinking that it is some sort of technical mishap, however, those with more show experience and knowledge of how the business works turn their heads towards the entrance ramp. A spotlight illuminates the top of the stage from the darkness as the unmistakeable intro of “Giving In” by Adema begins to play. The crowd explode as into the arena walks the now former North American Champion, “The Prodigy” Mike Parr.

Piers Gallagher: “What an ovation!”

Langdon Trafford: “He’s bound to be in a terrible mood after Mile High. The battle scars from the triple threat still there for all to see. Ashley O'Ryan may have mandated that WOLF get a 'day off', but Mike Parr is in the house, and he's in no mood to sit back!!”

The lights in the arena restore to reveal a bemused looking Cyrus Truth in the ring, as Prodigy rolls in underneath the bottom rope and as he gets to his feet he ends up face to face with Cyrus. Adema fades out and leaves the crowd to break into the “This Is Awesome” chant in a manner that is shaking the building to its core. Neither man backs down and the crowd break into a duelling “Prodigy/Cyrus” chant.

Langdon Trafford: “This is ridiculous. We are going to be here all night unless the crowd let Parr speak, at least I’m assuming that’s what he has come out here to do.

Indeed, Parr raises the microphone to his mouth as a hush descends upon the arena.Parr: “Clearly I’m not Shannon O’Neal. Clearly I’m not who or what you were expecting. Not only that, but it’s clear that I don’t want to have to sit in the back and watch you toy with the likes of James Sync before getting on the microphone and start talking about how you want to piss on Shannon’s corpse or whatever threat you have decided upon today.”

The crowd again starts a “PRODIGY” chant as Mike paused to catch a breath.

“You want to know what I was consumed by in the build up to Mile High? Thoughts of 2016. Thoughts of the year where you were the face of this company and how that should have ended at Mile High last year. It’s not so much a case of what could have been….it’s a case of what should have been. And now? Now…”

“Now…now you need to remember why you failed at Mile High last year.”

Cyrus interjects with a large “OOOHHHH” from the crowd recognising that he just delivered a good shot.

Parr has a wry grin spread across his face.

“Maybe Mile High just isn’t your event after last year and then last week?”

Another huge reaction from the crowd.

“Stay out of my way, boy.”

Truth drops his microphone and goes to walk past Prodigy, who then without warning catches Cyrus and connects with a thunderous Rolling Cutter. The crowd once again erupts as Cyrus is laid out in the middle of the ring. Parr is still on his knees, echoing Cyrus earlier as he dismissed James Sync. He leans in close to Cyrus so he can hear him over the noise from the crowd.

“Looks like there was somebody in FWA that could stop you.”

He condescendingly pats Cyrus on the chest before rolling out of the ring.

Langdon Trafford:“I hope Prodigy knows what he is doing!”

Piers Gallagher: “Have you not watched much of him Piers? He knows exactly what he is doing!!"

We throw back to the commentary table as the image on the titantron switches to the WS3T logo.

Langdon Trafford: A bit of a surprise development, ladies and gentlemen, Mike Parr apparently declining to pursue a rematch against WOLF for the North American Championship!! Instead, it looks like The Prodigy has set his sights on The Exile, Cyrus Truth!!

David Weinstock: Cyrus has been so obsessed with hounding Shannon O'Neal, its like hes forgotten that hes a former World Champion who is a big fish in a big pond in his own right!! Some people have never been at that summit, and Mike Parr just made it known loud and clear that hes not waiting around, he is on the hunt for some big game scalps!

Piers Gallagher: You gotta love the moxie on Mike Parr guys!!! Even after that brutal match at Mile High, his confidence is undeterred!!! And after what he did to Cyrus Truth in the ring just now, theres no going back!!

Langdon Trafford: We've seen a lot of people make a lot of moves here tonight guys, Tristan James Galloway and WOLF may have had the night off per the order of Ashley O'Ryan while Bell Connelly is in WS3T, but the game of angling towards a title shot is already well afoot.... but we have to switch gears now, as the time is finally upon us!! Ladies and gentleman, we are about to begin the Day One matches for the WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!

A graphic explaining the rules of the Tag League is shown on the titantron for the live audience, while Langdon Trafford elaborates for the viewers at home.

Langdon Trafford: As a refresher to our viewers around the world, the format of the tag league is as follows: two blocks, with five teams each, face off in a round-robin tournament! Each win is worth two points, a time limit draw worth one point, and a loss or DQ worth zero points. After the round-robin phase is completed, the top point-getters from each block will face off in a final match to determine the winner of the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament! Due to the time constraints we have for each broadcast, which we will be presenting commercial-free, all round-robin phase matches have been conferred a 20 minute time limit! In the event of a points tie at the end of the round-robin phase, the head-to-head record shall serve as the initial tiebreaker method. Should head-to-head records be unable to resolve a tied points standing, the team with the shortest match time will be granted passage to the final!

David Weinstock: In other words, there is a definite incentive for teams to try and win in the least amount of time and to avoid a time limit draw!

Langdon Trafford: Thats spot on, Dave. So lets not waste any more of those precious minutes and immediately get to it!!! The honor of the first ever match in the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament goes to two teams from B Block! Both Starr and Izzy Van Doren came up short in their respective title challenges at Mile High, but will a partnership under the banner of 'Rockstarrz I&I' be the start of a formidable machine?? They will be immediately tested out of the gate by a a veteran tag team making their FWA debuts!! The vicious, delicious, controversy magnets, The Echo make their long-awaited FWA debut against Rockstarrz I&I, and it starts, right now!!!

Piers Gallagher: Don't let me catch you calling other men delicious ever again, Langdon. #WS3T!!!!! #WS3T!!!!!

David Weinstock: We get it Piers, jesus christ...

"Kick Out The Jams" by Rage Against The Machine begins and the crowd cheers. RockStarrz I&I come out looking confident and energetic. Everyone has their eyes on Izzy Van Doren and Starr, the latter of which almost won the FWA World Championship. Starr gets a rousing ovation from the crowd and a "Future Champ" chant.

Langdon Trafford: He was within an inch and a breath away from being World Champion at Mile High, ladies and gentleman! And she, in her own right, also made a big run at the X Championship. Despite both falling short, they must but their respective disappointments behind them now, because this tournament is stacked to the gills, and the honor of kicking it all off goes to "One in a Million" and "Notorious IVD", Starr and Izzy Van Doren, Rockstarzz I&I!!!

Piers Gallagher: Usually I wouldn't be cheering for these two emo tweens, but they have to repel the invaders!!!!!

David Weinstock: I was extremely impressed with these two at Mile High, but lets be real, guys. Rockstarzz I&I are the underdogs in this matchup! They're facing a team which is vastly more experienced than they are, and whatever out-of-the-ring chemistry these two have, it needs to translate into chemistry in the ring, and it needs to happen quick!

Janky wierd-ass music starts playing as The Echo then make their way out to the ring. The crowd gives them a healthy dose of boos as Drew dances over to the ramp sides and mock-high fives with the fans, most of whom are giving him the finger. Ethan walks to the ramp camera and puts a "V" sign to his face before sticking his tougne out.

Langdon Trafford: As brash and as uncouth as ever!! Unhumbled and unbowed, The Echo stride into Phoenix to make their FWA debuts, and what a stage to make it on!

David Weinstock: Don't let the shit talking fool you, these two mean business in that ring. Even when they look like they're goofing around, once the going gets tough, they have the ability to turn the heat up along with the best of em!

Piers Gallagher: These invaders tripped all over each other at Mile High, and they need to be sent packing!!!!!!! COME ON IZZY!!! COME ON STARR!!!!!!!!

WS3T B BLOCK:
    RockStarrz I&I (Izzy Van Doren & Starr) vs The Echo (Drew & Ethan Conner)

Drew Conner and Starr begin the match with Starr getting overpowered into the corner. Conner with the nice leg lariat after a whip to the opposite turnbuckle. His moonsault-into-tornado-DDT maneuver gets applause from the crowd. A tag to Ethan, who hits a handstand head-scissors takedown. A quick cover but Starr kicks out right away. A whip to the ropes and his Pele kick misses as Starr grabs the ropes to stop his momentum. Then he lands a running elbow to the jaw and a standing dropkick. Tag made to Izzy, and I&I do their first double-team maneuver, a double scoop slam and a backpack double running senton. Izzy covers but Ethan kicks out after a quick two.

Ethan turns it with a hurricarana and a leg-trap sunset flip powerbomb. Tag back to Drew, who does a 450 splash. Cover on Izzy but it's a kick out at two and a half. The action continues to go back and forth, with either side getting their own power moves. Starr hits a big running knee and then "Rocket in the Pocket" where Starr hits a corner spear and Izzy hits a step-up enzuiguri. Them an Atomic Drop by Starr followed by an Axe Kick by Izzy and double elbow smash. Starr covers Ethan after but it's a kickout at two and three-quarters. The Echo turn it on Starr with double stereo enzuigiris to Starr. Then it's the "Rock Paper Scissors" Elbow Drop with Ethan kneeling and Drew hitting the elbow. Then the "Rock Paper Scissors Forearm" to Izzy, who enters the ring and complains to the ref. This time Drew kneels and Ethan leaps.

The vertical suplex-flying crossbody combination is next to Starr, and Ethan covers but it's a nearfall kickout. Izzy slides back in the ring, but The Echo is ready and greet her with stereo superkicks!!!!!!! Izzy collapses as Starr bounces up and tries to fight back. Drew throws Starr out of the ring though as Ethan makes the cover on Izzy, who is too stunned to even attempt a kickout!

Winner: The Echo (9:14)
    The Echo cackle as the ref raises their hands. Ethan forces the refs hand down towards his crotch as a joke as Drew walks over to the reeling Izzy and mock-strokes her cheek, yelling "sorry chica!!!" at her before him and Ethan exit the ring. Starr helps Izzy out of the ring on the opposite side as the The Echo continue preening on the ramp, with Ethan screaming "THAT THE BEST FWA GOT??? IS THIS REALLY IT??".

Langdon Trafford: The first points of the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament go to The Echo!!!!!

David Weinstock: I said it before the match, Langdon, The Echo were the favorites. And they really just overwhelmed Starr and Izzy at the end with tag team manuevers. They're so experienced together its like mind meld, guys. And if the rest of Block wasn't paying attention, they better be now!!!

Piers Gallagher: YOU'RE DEAD TO ME STARR AND IZZY!!!!!!!!!!

--------

Hyper-Vibe's theme music hits and the former and last Women's Champion, Eimi Sanada, appears with Ai Kuyarami by her side. The crowd even does a bow gesture in the front rows to Eimi, who graciously accepts and applauds back to the fans.

Langdon Trafford: Hold your tears, ladies and gentleman! After a lengthy hiatus where she continued to compete against renown competition from the world over, Eimi Sanada is back! And she most certainly is not alone!!

David Weinstock: I've heard nasty things about Ai Kurayami, and before your mind goes into the gutter, Piers, I mean it in that she is a stone cold no nonsense killer! Talk about an odd couple, but it we got a lot of odd couples here in the tag league, so who's to say it won't work out?

Piers Gallagher: Ha, phrasing!

Bell's theme music hits and the crowd turns to welcome the new FWA World Champion for her first match with the belt. Bell pops out looking energetic as usual. Then the theme music shifts, to a slow-tone piano tune. Darkness temporarily falls over the arena, just for about three seconds, as Shannon slowly walks to the ring with a big grin on her face. Together, they walk to the ring. Bell is dressed in bright colors, pink and white, while Shannon O'Neal is dressed in all black. Quite a contrast.

Langdon Trafford: Shannon O'Neal looks to be completely on Bell's side tonight. But one has to wonder...

Piers Gallagher: We don't have to wonder, Langdon!!! What Bell did at Mile High was the most disgusting act of disloyalty I have ever witnessed in the history of this business!!! That Shannon is standing next to Bell right now in the face of this THEFT is just incomprehensible!!! How magnanimous!!! She's a saint!!! Hey Bell, enjoy that title while you can, its only a matter of time before you choke on it!!!!!!

Shannon circles the ring once as Bell slides in and takes her corner immediately. Shannon looks more like she's ... stalking the premises. Hyper-Vibe doesn't look spooked.

WS3T A BLOCK:
    Bullets N' Bubblegum (Shannon O'Neal & Bell Connelly) vs HYPER-VIBE (Ai Kurayami & Eimi Sanada)

Bell and Ai Kurayami begin the match. The reigning World Champion has initial control. She starts with a running snapmare takedown and leaping flying forearm. Tag to Shannon, who quickly hits a spinning leg kick and works on Kurayami's spine with clubbing blows to the lower back. Shannon whips Kurayami to the ropes but gets a side kick to the gut. Tag to Eimi, the former and last ever Women's Champion, and Eimi Sanada connects with rapid-fire chops until Shannon is against the turnbuckle. A double knee strike follows as Shannon goes down, laying beneath the turnbuckle. Eimi drags her to the middle of the ring and tries a handspring reverse elbow, but Shannon moves. Then it's a run off the ropes and a running right hand to the chin. Eimi goes down and Shannon tags in Bell. She starts with "Rainbow Road" as Eimi is against the corner. Then "Bellsault" moonsault but Eimi moves and tags in Kuyarami, who runs off the ring and spears Bell. The World Champion rolls under the ropes and outside the ring. Eimi reaches for and gets a tag from Kuyarami.

Langdon Trafford: Uh oh! Watch out! Eimi is going for the Special!

Eimi goes the "Sanada Special" twisting senton to a standing opponent from inside the ring to the outside, taking Bell out. The crowd EXPLODES with cheers as Eimi grabs Bell by the hair and rolls her into the ring. Kurayami goes over to that side of the ring, but Shannon charges from her own corner on the floor and nails Kuruyami with a preemptive forearm!! Shannon tries to throw Kuruyami into the barricade, but Kuruyami reverses!!!

Eimi slides back into the ring and does a fisherman suplex, rolling into the second one. Then a third one is tried but Bell blocks it and hits her own fisherman suplex! Bell does the "Glitterball" running cannonball and then "Ode to Tinkerbell" handstand into a split-legged moonsault and hooks the far leg!!!

Langdon Trafford: Bell hits the finisher! She's going to get the win back on Eimi from earlier this year!

Kurayami goes to slide into the ring to break it up!!!

Shannon lunges from behind and grabs Kuruyami by the foot!!!

................3!

Winner: Bullets N' Bubblegum (11:53)

Bell Connelly has her hand raised by the referee, but Shannon grabs the World Title belt and runs on the outside, beckoning Bell to come out quickly. Bell looks confused for a second, then sees that Ai Kuruyami is seething on the apron. Bell exits the ring, where Shannon gives her one end of the World Title belt. Shannon raises her end of the belt in the air and screams "TWO POINTS BAYBAY!!!". Bell looks confused for a second but then raises the other end of the belt up with a resounding "yeah!!!!!".

In the ring, Eimi gets up to her hands and knees, but Ai Kuruyami suddenly grabs her by the scruff!!! The audience gasps, but Kuruyami turns out to be simply pulling Sanada up. Ai Kuruyami looks Sanada dead in the eye, lightly smacks her a few times on face, telling her "立つ!!!!今すぐ!!!". Sanada looks disappointed but nods to Kuruyami, who seems stuck between trying not to be overly negative but is still clearly pissed off at the outcome.

Langdon Trafford: I don't know what was said between those two, but the tone was clear from here, guys, Ai Kuruyami expected a better result tonight!!

David Weinstock: Thats being a bit harsh, don't you think, Langdon? Bell Connelly is the World Champion, and this was Sanadas first match back!! Shannon and Bell look like a well oiled machine right off the bat, folks!!! That's two points in the bag for Bullets and Bubblegum in A Block!!!

Piers Gallagher: And once again, it took Shannon's wit and guide to help secure a winning start!!!! When is this parasite Bell Connelly going to stop riding Shannons coattails huh???

David Weinstock: I don't know if you're blind, Piers, but look how Shannon was holding Bells World Championship belt... whos trying to ride who?

Piers Gallagher: Ha, phrasing!

-----

WS3T - Rondo/Kennedy vs The Phillip A. Jackson Project

Winner: Ryan Rondo and Chris Kennedy (16:55)

-----

The music of the Dirty Fucking Bastards woke up the arena as the crowd knew that it was now time for tonight’s main event. “Red right hand” by Nick Cove elicited a massive negative response from the FWA crowd. As the CWA grown talent stepped out onto the stage, they embraced the jeers of the crowd and even taunted the crowd to bring on more. Bobby Smooth flipped off a grop of fans with a PAJ Project sign. Cody Mundz stormed right over and ripped the sign out of the fans hand, tearing it up and tossing it aside. They stormed into the ring and encouraged the crowd to give them their worst.

Trafford: Right here, are two gentlemen that have never, and most likely, will never do anything to endear themselves to the FWA audience. These two idiots just might be the two most disrespectful punks that this company has ever employed and that's saying something. They don't care about anyone or anything but themselves.

Weinstock: And whether or not, they are liked by the FWA fans...that's their decision. Whether or not they respect anyone in the back, that's their choice. What bothers me about these guys is they have no respect for the business. They're quite frankly, just here for a paycheck, and to feed their own damn egos.

Piers: And I think tonight, the Sin City Vultures are going to give them an ego check. Welcome to the FWA, boys, here's the tag team
    champions for ya!

Weinstock: You know when you know someone's a douche? When Piers can't even stand them.

But when the music of the Sin City Vultures hit, the crowd erupted! Christopher Manson stepped out onto the stage first, taken completely aback by the crowd’s response! Manson awaited his partner, BUCK, who was equally surprised! Manson, however, instructed his partner to stay focused and not let them distract him. The two talked strategy as they walked down the ramp and stepped into the ring.

Trafford: The FWA tag team champions have been on a roll since BUCK and Manson arrived here in the FWA, so if anyone can give the DFBs a fight, it's these two!

Piers: The Sin City Vultures fear no team in this tournament. Not the DFBs, not those rockstar wannabes, not any reject team from the CWA, that's for sure!

Sin City Vultures (BUCK and Manson) vs The DFB (Cody Mundz and Bobby Smooth)

The referee called for the bell as Bobby Smooth and BUCK started off the contest with a collar and elbow tie up. The two circled the ring before BUCK forced Smooth to the far corner. At the last second, Smooth reversed the tie up and pushed BUCK back into the corner, causing the referee to call for a break. Smooth let go of the hold, making sure to brush his hand across BUCKs face in a chippy manner. The two tied up again, this time with Smooth transitioning into an arm/wristlock, before BUCK countered into a side headlock. Smooth winced in pain initially, but quickly countered out, allowing BUCK to switch into a reverse wristlock of his own. Smooth reached out for a tag to Mundz, but BUCK pulled him away and back to the middle of the ring before wrenching back harder into the wristlock. Smooth eventually countered his way out, before transitioning into a side headlock takedown. Both men quickly rolled to their feet, with Smooth throwing a hard knife edge chop to the bigger of the SCVs. BUCK was obviously stunned by the impact, as Smooth looked over to Manson on the apron as if to say “You sure you wannna get in here?” Smooth went for a second, but BUCK grabbed him and tossed him into the corner! BUCK went for a knife edge chop of his own, but Smooth dropped down, slid under the bottom rope and left the ring. The DFBs convened outside the ring as BUCK waited impatiently.

Smooth eventually re-entered the ring. The two men cautiously engaged in the center of the ring before Smooth kicked BUCK low and then drug him down into a front chancery. After a few short moments, BUCK got back to his feet before pulling back and pushing Smooth off of him and into the ropes. BUCK went for a hip toss upon the return but Smooth countered and took BUCK to the mat. Both men back to their feet before Smooth threw a right hand thsat BUCK ducked and caught Smooth with a kknife edge on the turnaround. Smooth was in obvious pain, as BUCK threw another one that could be heard in the rafters. Mundz tried to sneak in from behind but BUCK caught HIM with a chop of his own that sent him out of the ring! Smooth was in arm’s reach of Manson, who took a shot with a right hand of his own! BUCK and Manson traded taking shots at Smooth before BUCK tagged in his partner! BUCK tossed Smooth into the corner before dropping down on all fours…Manson ran forward and completed a Poetry in Motion! The crowd popped hard as BUCK exited the ring and Manson went for a cover, getting a quick one count.

Manson wrenched the arm of his opponent to keep him away from the tag. Smooth pressed the palm of his hand into the face of Manson to create separation and it worked to the point that Mundz was able to grab Smooth’s arm and pull him in, causing the referee to break it up. With the ref admonishing Cody, Smooth slipped a thumb to the eye and then a hard clothesline before tagging in Mundz. Mundz gets into the ring but somehow Manson trips him up with a drop toe hold and then a hard kick to the gut. After an arm wrench and a shoulderbreaker by Manson, Cody whipped Manson into the ropes. After a ducked clothesline into two standing switches, Manson managed to connect with a roundhouse kick that rocked Cody! Another cover, another one count!

Manson went back to the arm,but Cody simply overpowered Chris this time, scooping Chris up with a body slam. He shook his arm to get some feeling back before tagging Smooth in. Smooth came in with an elbow drop, but Manson was ready and rolled out of the way. Both men to their feet before Manson does two hip tosses before again going back to work on the arm of Bobby Smooth. Smooth managed to counter out, whipping Manson into the far corner. Manson leapt up as Smooth charged in, avoiding contact, landing on his feet and running the ropes! As Manson nearly collided with Smooth, Smooth dropped down to his stomach, Manson rebounded off the other side but got caught offguard by a HUGE back elbow from Smooth! Smooth stomped on Manson’s fingers before tagging in Mundz.

Mundz came in with a series of strikes to the midsection and lower back of Manson before whipping him into the ropes. Manson, however, slid under the bottom rope. Mundz jumped off the apron and confronted him on the outside as Smooth left the ring to do the same. Manson ducked a double clothesline attempt and slid into the ring with The DFBs in hot pursuit! Both member os the DFB stopped in their tracks as BUCK entered the ring to even the odds! The two teams stared each other down, as the referee tried to force the illegal men out of the ring, but instead, an all out brawl broke out between the two teams! BUCK and Smooth! Manson and Mundz! They just started unloading on each other with blow after blow! Eventually, BUCK tossed Smooth from the ring as Manson delivered a Pop up Uppercut to Mundz!Buck and Manson looked at each other and called for the Feast of the Vultures on Mundz as he was left alone, but Smooth pulled his partner to safety to a groan from the crowd. The DFBs looked for reprieve on the outside but found none as Manson left the ring, and charged towards Mundz with a running single leg dropkick into the steps! Then BUCK with a running Boot that nearly decapitated Smooth! As the DFBs recovered on the outside, the SCVs went back to the ring and Manson tagged in BUCK. BUCK went back to the outside and grabbed Mundz, rolling him into the ring. As BUCK got into the ring, Mundz rolled right back out. BUCK followed him back outside as Mundz rolled back into the ring, tagging in Smooth, without BUCK seeing. Mundz intentionally slowed up, allowing BUCK toi get back into the ring, stalking him so that Smooth could sneak up from behind andhit him with a Back Suplex! Quick cover, gets a quick two count.

Smooth drives BUCK into his corner and tags in Mundz. The two just mercilessly throw strikes upon the bigger SCV until the referee seperates them. Mundz tags Smooth back in simply so they can get more beat down time in the corner. As the referee reaches 4, Bobby pulls him up with a snap suplex before Mundz does a running senton! Smooth covers and gets a 2 count. Buck crawls for a tag, but Smooth decides to lock in a vicious looking rear chin lock. BUCK fights it but Smooth wears him down until the crowd starts to get him into it. BUCK fought back to his feet as Smooth tried to drive him back to their corner! BUCK, however, started clubbing his way out throwing right hands and elbows to both of the DFBs! Mundz off the apron! BUCK made a desperate attempt to get to Manson, but Smooth caught him at the last secondover his shoulder! BUCK reached out and was fingertips away from Manson! Smooth carried BUCK back towards their corner, but BUCK rolled down off his shoulders into a rollup!

1…

2…

Smooth kicked out! Mundz entered the ring illegally! BUCK tried to knock him out, Mundz blocked the punch so BUCK spun around with a discus clothesline! Mundz ducked it, and BUCK connected with Smooth! Bobby rolled to the outside as the crowd was itching for BUCK to make the tag! BUCK began to crawl over but Mundz grabbed his leg! BUCK rolled through, kicked him off, sending Mundz out of the ring! The path was clear! BUCK dove forward!

But at the last possible second, Smooth pulled Manson off the apron, and then tossed him into the steel steps! Smooth quickly rolled into the ring and tagged in Mundz! The two wasted no time in delivering their Belly to Back Suplex/ Diving Leg Drop combination! They covered and got a longer two count! Mundz was frustrated but delivered an uppercut and taunted Manson. He whipped BUCK into the apron and caught him with a sleeper hold, which Buck quickly dropped out of with a Stunner like maneuver! Both men up and BUCK again tried to outreach his arm for a tag. Mundz grabbed and pulled him away, so BUCK struck him with a few right hands. BUCK was again fingertips away, but Mundz was finally able to pull him back to the DFB corner and down to the mat. Mundz held him in place as Smooth dropped an elbow into the back. Another cover, another two count. Smooth applied a Crossface type of submission hold, just punishing BUCK. After a few moments, BUCK fought his way to his feet, once again finding himself fingertips way from Manson with Smooth in between. Bobby Mundz entered illegally again, as BUCK finally overpowered Smooth, driving him back and tagging in Manson! Manson was hot as the crowd came alive! He charged the ring but the referee intercepted him!

FWA Instant Replay: As BUCK made the tag, the referee was distracted getting Cody Mundz out of the ring!

Manson argued his case to the ref, which made matters worse, allowing Smooth to pounce on an unaware BUCK and drag him back to the corner, where he and Mundz delivered an Atomic Drop/Clothesline combination! Another cover, another two count as Manson screamed for BUCK to kick out! Smooth was beside himself as he stalked BUCK, drilling him with a right hand as BUCK got to his knees. A few right hands and then a clothesline took BUCK back down to the mat, BUCK rolled desperately to the corner for a tag but he was so out of it that he rolled to the wrong corner. Smooth took advantage by cheapshotting Manson, knocking him off the apron. BUCK pulled himself up in the corner, as Smooth charged forward for a corner splash…

But BUCK DODGED THE SPLASH! Smooth collided chest first with the turnbuckle! BUCK crawled over to his corner as Smooth was down! Not taking any chances, Mundz again tried to re-enter the ring, chargin towards BUCK, who back body dropped him out of the ring! BUCK made the tag as Manson jumped up to the apron!

Smooth was unaware but quickly found out when Manson leapt into the ring with a Springboard Forearm! Then a reverse elbow! Mundz into the ring but got taken out with an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex! Smooth gets back up and walks right back into a Flapjack! Manson covers!

1…

2…

Long two count for Manson! Smooth pulled himself up in the corner, as Manson put two fingers up and pulled the trigger before charging forward! Smooth ducked down and sent him over the top, Manson landed on the apron, hung up Smooth and then connected with a second springboard forearm!

1…

2…

Bobby Smooth kicked out! Manson was shocked at that kick out! He picked Smooth up and whipped him into the ropes, allowing a blind tag by Mundz. On the rebound, Manson leapt over Smooth’s body and still managed to duck Mundz surprise clothesline but was unable to avoid a kick to the gut and a Spinebuster by Smooth! Mundz IMMEDIATELY covered!

1…

2…

Manson got his shoulder up! Cody Mundz about threw a tantrum in the ring now. Another tag by Mundz to Smooth and a double Irishwhip! Manson ducked a double clothesline and BUCK tripped Mundz on the rebound and pulled him out of the ring! Smooth turned around, but was caught with the Codebreaker/Crossface Chickenwing combination from Manson! Bobby Smooth is in trouble as Manson had locked it in! Suddenly, Cody Mundz slides into the ring but BUCK cuts him off by grabbing his leg! Mundz is just inches away from breaking it up! He manages to turn around and kick BUCK away before diving forward and breaking the hold! All three men are in the ring with the two DFBs pulling each other up and turning their attention to Manson. They hoist him up for a Double Suplex and have him in midair when BUCK slides into the ring and SPEARS Mundz! Manson slides over the shoulders of Smooth and into another rollup, getting a two count! A “This is awesome” chant breaks out as they both struggle to get up. Manson and Smooth trade shots in the center of the ring before one right hand from Manson ROCKS Smooth, allowing a knee strike from Manson! Smooth blocks another right hand, with a European Uppercut! He drove Manson back to their corner and they immediately went for the “Dirty Bit”! As Smooth lifted him up for the Flapjack, Buck came in with a Running Boot, knocking him down! Manson came down forward with a leaping clothesline to Mundz! With Mundz incapacitated, the SCVs took the opportunity and delivered the Feast of the Vultures!

1….

2…

3?

CODY MUNDZ GOT HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE, before the three count! The referee counted three, but then immediately noticed the foot and waived off the call! The Vultures thought they had the match won, until the referee informed them otherwise! Bobby Smooth taunted them on the outside that it was only two! The Vultures were PISSED. Bobby smooth got back into the ring but the Vultures wasted no time in throwing him back out and then setting up for a second Feast of the Vultures on Cody Mundz!. Buck picked him up, but Bobby Smooth grabbed his foot and pulled him outside the ring! Smooth shoved BUCK face first into the ringpost! Manson watched on as Mundz got back up and delivered a chopblock to the knee! Mundz tagged in his partner and this time they were successful in delivering the Dirty Bit! BUCK tried to get back in but was just a moment too late!

Here are your winners @ 19:16 – The Dirty Fucking Bastards

Bobby slides out of the ring and drags Cody along with him to get away from Buck. Buck slams his fists into the mats out of sheer frustration that DFB pulled a fast one on them. Manson starts to come to, but worryingly, is favoring his knee instead of his head.

Langdon Trafford: THEY PINNED MANSON!!!!! DFB HAVE ENDED THE UNDEFEATED STREAK OF THE SIN CITY VULTURES!!!!!!!!! ON THIS FIRST NIGHT OF THE WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT, THE DIRTY FUCKING BASTARDS HAVE SENT A SEISMIC SHOCK THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT FIELD AND ALL OF FWA!!!!!! DFB HAVE PINNED THE CHAMPIONS!!!! DFB HAVE PINNED THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

DFB run up the ramp hootin and hollering. Cody finds the ramp camera, grabs it, and screams right into the lenses "HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES ASHLEY???? WOOOOOOOO!!!!!". Bobby then forces his face into the shot and screams out "Easy money!!! Easy fuckin' money!!!!!".

Piers Gallagher: THIS DAY WILL BE REMEMBERED THROUGHOUT HISTORY AS A DAY OF SHAME!!!!! INVADERS COMING INTO FWA AND BEATING OUR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!! I CANT... I CANT EVEN..... #WS3T....

David Weinstock: They might only be here for a payday, but guys, we just saw it, that whether by hook or crook, DFB are a force to be reckoned with. This is not a joke, this is not a game of chicken, this is 2 on 2, Tag Team combat, and DFB just pulled the heist of the century on SCV. SCVs undefeated streak is no more, and look in the ring, look at them! They lost more than just two points tonight, guys. For the first time ever in FWA, the Sin City Vultures.... look vulnerable!

Fight Night goes off the air with BUCK helping Mason up inside the ring, both looking out at DFB on the stage under the titantron. DFB are still celebrating in a way that makes it known that they KNOW in this moment, that all the eyes of the wrestling world are squarely fixed on them.

----------

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT STANDINGS - DAY ONE

A BLOCK

DFB - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    Bullets and Bubblegum - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    SCV - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    HYPER-VIBE - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Mad Kingdom - 0 points
    (day one bye)

B BLOCK

Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    The Echo - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    The Phillip A. Jackson Project - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Rockstarrz I&I - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Genocide - 0 points
    (day one bye)
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 12-05-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Circle Jerker

Status

Re: 24 November 2017: WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 1 RESULTS

editors notes: unfortunately, there is still a match missing but due to Shake having a non-life-threatening yet still significant medical issue, we will have to edit the match into the show later.

also, some of you may notice that your segments have been lightly edited. please do not take offense; we had to edit some segments in the fusion process for continuity and due to scheduling difficulties. as always, if anyone spots any mistakes they need/want to have fixed please contact me and i will edit it in. thanks to all our volunteer matchwriters and those who sent in segments, and ONAM for providing us with the sizzler of a league graphic.
    congrats to all the winners. bangin' main event promos from both Tig and Oz.

the card for Day 2 will be up tomorrow.
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 12-05-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

I can understand the edits as they need to be done to fit the show as you say. There is one odd thing I saw with the Hanz/Zako backstage segment- I had written it up to the point with Zako and DLM being in front of them. But then the next thing is a roar is heard behind Hanz and Amy and Zako rushes at Hanz- Did his roar echo behind Hanz and Amy? Lol.

Anyways, really good show, looking forward to see Deception hope to get a title shot one day. And the progression of the Thunder/Ty fued .

Parr promo using the same color as the comentator Langdon (or however you spell it) in the same segment was a little odd aesthetically- but still read easy.

And hated to see it but SCV did have to lose one day- I thought both promos were really good

That logo is pretty awesome btw

Hope Shake is feeling better too.

Circle Jerker

Status

^ i wrote the note about editing with your segment specifically in mind.

so to best of my knowledge, the deadline passed with the full segment between Hanz and Zako being incomplete. whether this was a miscommunication between the RPers and the mod handler, a blown assignment, or whatnot, im not sure, but because the segment was incomplete, we made a decision to fill in an ending which wouldn't favor one person over the other too blatantly. for this ending to make sense, be balanced, be an adequate teaser for next week, and then subsequently make sense in the following segment (where Amy Duke is also a character), i made the call to alter the segment so that instead of Zako and MDM standing in front of Hanz, it was only MDM standing there. thats why it reads that Zako came from behind.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Sorry for it being incomplete- I sent it to Shake but Deaths inbox was full. He did have the segment though as I gave it to him on FB, told him would change anything he wanted, and I did. Death had my part the same day I sent it to Shake. I had told Death to add his part and send it to Shake. I should have followed up with Death to make sure he got something in. So I apologize for not following up.

But it's cool with the editing, I understand.

Edit... talking to him on FB... was some miss understanding . I take full blame for it.
    Last edited by hanz gruber; 12-05-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Underdog

Status

Yeah I suppose I pretty much messed up there, sorry to all involved. Yeah he pieced most of everything together after we discussed the general idea, and since I'd have had trouble formatting it at the time quickly, he did most of it. Somehow or another I suppose I mistakenly thought things were finished and wrapped up.

People's Champion

Status

No one should feel bad. These things happen. We certainly aren't perfect. We all need to make a more concerted effort to meet deadlines, but we also understand that it isn't always possible. No worries, fellas.

Underdog

Status

Right on, smooth G cat.

ozzyozyakup10

Status
      Country                    Turkey

I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later.

Well, that had to happen someday, so congrats a bazillion times Tig, you were the better man. To be honest, one of my main concerns before joining was rebounding from losses. It will be hard, but I guess I'll manage.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later.

Well, that had to happen someday, so congrats a bazillion times Tig, you were the better man. To be honest, one of my main concerns before joining was rebounding from losses. It will be hard, but I guess I'll manage.
    No doubt you will. You have consistently had really good promos.

Status

This show was a solid 4/10. I'm glad to see it keeps improving

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    This show was a solid 4/10. I'm glad to see it keeps improving
    Don't worry. We'll get that Garcia presence on the show to bump that up to a 9.

Status

Great show, good job by the mod staff putting it all together. Congratulations to the winners and good luck to you all in the rest of the tournament.

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Really good show guys. With the #WS3T presumably being the focus for the coming editions of Fight Night now is a really good time to do a Parr/Truth programme. Arguably two of the most dominating forces (kayfabe and non-kayfabe) in the FWA and I’m stoked to see them go at it one on one. Some nice highlighting for Zako/Hanz as well.

On a personal note I’m chuffed I edged out the win with The DFB. I’d imagine the grades were scarily close and I’m happy to have Oz out of the way – until we meet again for the gold ��

Solid, solid stuff.

PS – Bell nailed that opening promo.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

....And the moral of the story is when Tig is on his game and not jumping into rivers he's a god damn creative monster
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Circle Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    I’d imagine the grades were scarily close
    indeed they were.

#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T#WS3T

Status

Edit: nevermind

Walk With Elias

Status

Solid show, kudos to everyone that made it all possible. Whopper of an opening promo by Bell, great stuff AON.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Aaron Kendrick

Status

Congradulations, Mr. Gruber. The transformation into "The Great I Am" is not complete yet, but soon. Soon and very soon, you are going to see the king. So... Now you know.

People's Champion

Status

Eagerly await Kendricks transformation into Jesus

Thread Information