Thread: Clash of Champions 2017 - US Champion Baron Corbin vs. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Night of Champions Clash of Champions 2017 - US Champion Baron Corbin vs. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    When Bobby Roode challenged Baron Corbin for the United States Title on SmackDown LIVE, The Lone Wolf replied with a curt, “No.” He might end up wishing he had taken the offer.

At WWE Clash of Champions, a night where every championship is on the line, The Lone Wolf will now face two challengers for his title: Roode and, in a surprising twist, Dolph Ziggler, who has been a thorn in the side of The Glorious One since his debut late into the summer. The title match provides ample opportunity for both Superstars to reassert themselves. Roode came up short as part of Team SmackDown at Survivor Series, and Ziggler hasn’t been seen since losing a 2-out-of-3-Falls Match to The Glorious One on Halloween, a night he openly wondered what would be next for his career.

Corbin, meanwhile, is coming to the bout from an unexpected place of strength. The Lone Wolf is the only Superstar in the match who won at Survivor Series, knocking off then-Intercontinental Champion The Miz after a lengthy back-and-forth over social media where The A-Lister questioned Corbin’s commitment and talent. Having vindicated himself, it seems Corbin felt his work was done. Clearly, it’s just getting started.

Tune in to WWE Clash of Champions, streaming live Sunday, Dec. 17, on the award-winning WWE Network at 8 ET/5 PT to see who emerges as United States Champion.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - US Champion Baron Corbin vs. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Zigg

This sounds exciting. I can't wait for this wrestling classic.
    Spoiler:

GET THESE HANDS

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - US Champion Baron Corbin vs. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Zigg

Hopefully this gets turned into a loser leaves town match,

and a winner leaves town match,

and the odd one out can fuck off too.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

No matter who wins, we all lose.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Why is Dolph in this match?

Can we please have heel NXT Roode now?

Corbin should retain here no problem, though I could see them giving Roode the title to kick start his main roster career.

Thread Information