Thread: Clash of Champions 2017 - Usos vs. New Day vs. Gable & Benjamin vs. Rusev & English

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Night of Champions Clash of Champions 2017 - Usos vs. New Day vs. Gable & Benjamin vs. Rusev & English

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    During a night where every title is on the line, SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos will defend the gold in a Triple Threat Match at WWE Clash of Champions on Sunday, Dec. 17, streaming live on WWE Network.

There is no love lost between Jimmy & Jey Uso and Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods. Though the two teams seem to have developed mutual respect, they were recently engaged in one of the most heated rivalries in history, punctuated by a brutal match contested inside the horrifying confines of Hell in a Cell that saw Jimmy & Jey win the titles. And while they may respect the twins, The New Day will undoubtedly hold nothing back in their quest to become five-time Tag Team Champions.

And then there’s Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable, the mat-wrestling mavens who defeated The Hype Bros, Breezango & The Ascension to earn a title opportunity against The Usos. Benjamin & Gable went all-out in their pursuit of the SmackDown Tag Team Titles in a championship bout several weeks ago, with Gable taking out the knee of Jey Uso to give his team a win by count-out – so they did not win the titles. However, after claiming a win over Jimmy & Jey, the grapplers believe that they are entitled to a championship rematch. They’ll get their opportunity at WWE Clash of Champions.

Who will leave Boston with the SmackDown Tag Team Titles? Find out on a night where every championship is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions, streaming live Sunday, Dec. 17, at 8 ET/5 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!
    Last edited by Luka Smodric; 12-07-2017 at 07:05 AM.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benja

I see them putting the belts of Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin here.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benja

I'd much rather see Usos defend just against Shelton and Gable because I think they could put on something great together and we already have a 3 way elsewhere on the card. I know New Day are too big not to have on the show, so give them Breezango on the preshow or go all in on the Bludgeon Brothers and have them beat New Day here.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Honestly, I’m for this match. Nothing wrong with Usos and New Day being in the ring again and you’re adding a super fun team into an already fun dynamic. Should be a good one.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

This should be a really good match. New Day and Usos have already produced some excellent matches in their feud and adding two of the company's best wrestlers in the form of Gable and Benjamin should add a fresh dynamic given the triple threat rules.
    I think The Usos will retain here. The Bludgeon Brothers should be entering the title scene sooner rather than later. They've had very good matches vs The Usos before so that feud is something to look forward to.

HOSS MOD

Status

Fuck all three of these teams, because it's RUSEV DAY.

I'm in on this. Smackdown's one consistent bright spot's been the tag grapples.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Again, I'd of preferred a straight Gable/Shelton Vs Usos match.

It's nice they're giving Rusev and English a chance, but when you see the turds fighting over the US title it's hard to support the decision to have Rusev in ~arguably~ your fourth most important tag team with a former vaudevillian.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - Usos vs. New Day vs. Gable & Benjamin vs. Rusev & Engli

Glad that they're finally giving Rusev something to work with, though given that he's teaming with a guy that's considered largely to be a jobber, then it's hard to see the team being taken seriously in the long term. Anyway, I was happy with this being a triple threat, adding a 4th team means this match runs the risk of becoming a clusterfuck.

I still see The Usos retaining and going on to face The Bludgeon Brothers.

I do however like that Smackdown are not just concentrating on 2 tag teams and then leaving the rest of the division to rot at the wayside and become irrelevant. Pretty much all tag teams are involved doing something, even Breezango and The Ascension. You can't really say the same about the Raw tag team division.

Thread Information