Thread: Clash of Champions 2017 - SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Night of Champions Clash of Champions 2017 - SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    As revealed by Byron Saxton in an exclusive video from SmackDown LIVE’s tour through Mexico and Peru, Natalya will look to recapture the SmackDown Women’s Championship from Charlotte Flair at WWE Clash of Champions, a night where every title will be on the line.

Standing firmly at the top of Team Blue since winning the title from Naomi at SummerSlam, Natalya assumed there was no Superstar capable of dethroning her, but Charlotte disproved her rival’s theory in a big way when she knocked the crown off the head of The Queen of Hart(less) on the final SmackDown LIVE before Survivor Series to become a six-time Women’s Champion.

Charlotte claimed the title in her hometown, where her father, two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, was on hand to surprise The Queen after her moment of triumph, making for one of the most emotional victories in blue brand history. Five days later, Charlotte followed up her incredible title win by taking down Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss in a classic showdown at Survivor Series, the one night of the year when Raw and SmackDown Superstars meet in head-to-head competition for brand supremacy.

In the wake of Survivor Series, Natalya wasted little time reengaging the Queen City titleholder on an episode of SmackDown LIVE in her contractually obligated rematch. However, before a winner could be decided in what was shaping up as another epic title bout between the two, NXT Superstars Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan suddenly appeared from the crowd and executed a surprise attack on both Superstars, leaving Charlotte and Natalya down on the canvas.

Though the titleholder and the former champion appeared to put their differences aside to form a temporary alliance alongside Naomi to combat The Riott Squad in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match, things went south in a hurry when Natalya suddenly hopped off the apron and walked out on her partners, leaving Charlotte and Naomi high and dry. As a result, it now it appears that all groves are off for the last pay-per-view of 2017.

Don’t miss all the action at WWE Clash of Champions, Sunday, Dec. 17, at 8 ET/5 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

FUCK FACE

Status

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

I wouldn't of minded seeing the cage match between the two from Starrcade, but another regular match between them isn't much to be terribly excited about. Routine victory for Charlotte here.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

Easy win for Charlotte here. I could even see some Riott Squad interference playing a part too to possibly set up a triple threat between Charlotte, Natalya and Riott.

Stone Pitbull

Status
      Country                    Canada

Fuck Natalya. Can't believe this match is still running after it bombed the first half of last year.
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I expect a Carmella cash in here.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Zen Through Bacon

Status
      Country                    UK

Not sure what happens with the womens Title up to Mania. If the 4 Horsewomen WWE v MMA is a go (which seems likely with Ronda training) I would think Charlotte would drop the Title but I can't see Carmella holding it into Mania either. Too soon for Riott into Mania?

FUCK FACE

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaconBuddha View Post
    Not sure what happens with the womens Title up to Mania. If the 4 Horsewomen WWE v MMA is a go (which seems likely with Ronda training) I would think Charlotte would drop the Title but I can't see Carmella holding it into Mania either. Too soon for Riott into Mania?
    If they are going to go with a 4HW Vs 4HW match, then I'd hope we'd get some singles matches for the titles, something like Asuka dethroning Bliss in her first title shot would be perfect for mania if they can show enough patience from now until April.

If the MMA girls aren't going to be involved, then I can't look past a bunch of 4 ways from both brands because there's just too many names now, especially with 6 new additions to the roster in the last fortnight.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I expect this match to be a standard yet solid match. Their match at Hell In A Cell was quite good and was only going to get better, this should be that much but much longer.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    If they are going to go with a 4HW Vs 4HW match, then I'd hope we'd get some singles matches for the titles, something like Asuka dethroning Bliss in her first title shot would be perfect for mania if they can show enough patience from now until April.

If the MMA girls aren't going to be involved, then I can't look past a bunch of 4 ways from both brands because there's just too many names now, especially with 6 new additions to the roster in the last fortnight.
    I like that idea for Asuka, however, I don't have any faith in WWE keeping her hot for over 3 months. Look at what happened to Nakamura and Roode. They're both pretty cold right now. Hopefully they'll keep Asuka interesting and relevant with some meaty storylines until she gets that title shot.

Thread Information