Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: November 29th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: November 29th, 2017

WWE NXT preview: Nov. 29, 2017: Kairi Sane prepares for an iconic voyage against Peyton Royce
    Neither Kairi Sane nor Peyton Royce emerged from TakeOver: WarGames’ closely contested Fatal 4-Way Match with the crown jewel of NXT’s Women’s division in her possession — rather, that distinction belonged to new NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon. However, with both Superstars undoubtedly aiming on moving into title contention once again, tonight’s duel between Sane and Royce could go a long way in supporting their case.

The Sane-Royce showdown, of course, has personal overtones, too. After catching The Iconic Duo making fun of her "Pirate Princess" ring attire weeks ago, Sane got even with Billie Kay inside the ring, defeating The Femme Fatale on the Nov. 8 edition of NXT. Can the beloved Mae Young Classic winner make it 2-0 against The Iconic Duo with a win against The Venus Fly Trap of NXT tonight?

Will Pete Dunne respond to Tyler Bate & Trent Seven’s tag team challenge?
    As the reigning and defending United Kingdom Champion, Pete Dunne is the oft-scowling face of WWE’s ever-evolving U.K. roster. The BruiserWeight’s successful (and thrilling) title defense last week against Johnny Gargano earned him props from fellow Englishmen Tyler Bate & Trent Seven, but that doesn’t mean Moustache Mountain are exactly overjoyed with Dunne’s behavior of late.

After reminding Dunne that he left U.K. Superstar Wolfgang high and dry during an altercation with The Undisputed ERA in September, Bate & Seven challenged Dunne to find a partner and face them in a “British strong style” Tag Team Match. Will the ruthless BruiserWeight — who has made no bones about trying to get ahead at others’ expense — even be able to find a Superstar who trusts him enough to call him "teammate"?

Find out tonight when WWE NXT streams live on the award-winning WWE Network at 8/7 C.

Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli aren't through with The Street Profits yet
    The Street Profits came out on top against Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli when the teams tangled on Nov. 15, but that didn’t stop Moss & Sabbattelli from interrupting the Profits’ post-match celebration later in the night.

Pulling the plug on the Profits’ party playlist, “Riddy Mo” & “Sabby” made it known that their lives wouldn’t be any less luxurious as a result of their loss. Along with members of the NXT Universe, Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford shoed away the would-be party-crashers while the self-described “god gifted athletes” continued to boast about their VIP lifestyles.

Moss & Sabbatelli will get a second chance to show The Street Profits what they’re made of when the two squads battle tonight on WWE NXT. Can the arrogant ex-footballers even the score tonight, or will Dawkins & Ford extend their undefeated streak on WWE NXT?

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 29th, 2017

British Strong Style EXPLODE!!!!

I assume that they will have another UK guy like Mark Andrews or someone to be Dunne's tag partner. Who ever it is, should be interesting. I do hope that when they fully sign the UK guy, they will actually have BSS as a team. That would be fricking awesome to see. Hope they keep the look they had in Progress. Peyton Royce vs Kairi Sane should be interesting, so far I haven;t seen anything special from Peyton to warrant much praise I've been hearing for her but I wonder who she will fair with Kairi. The Street profits are interesting me every week I see them. Nice to see a feud with the tag teams outside the tag title.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

I know I'm a week late but whatever, Bate/Seven vs Dunne/Andrews was absolutely fantastic. Street Profits vs Tino & Moss was what it was (read: Every minute that didn't have Montez Ford doing something in any capacity was a sad minute), Kairi Sane vs Peyton Royce was nice, but the BRITISH STRONG STYLE tag match was fan-fucking-tastic. Skip the rest of the show if you have to, but Moustache Mountain vs DunnDrews is a late MOTM contendor. Great match, fantastic tag spots (the Backstabber/Lungblower combo, the Frankensteiner/Powerbomb combo I've only ever seen once or twice in WWE games, etc) and the uniqueness of a happy face wrestler in Andrews willingly teaming with dirtbag heel Dunne is explained as Andrews tagging with Dunne if it means he becomes number one contendor, and thereafter played with - throughout the entire match Dunne treats Andrews as if he's not even worth his time, to the point where he doesn't even acknowledge him until several minutes after the match started and he tags him in, plus there's a fantastic spot early on where Dunne tags in Andrews, but does so purposely behind the referee's back, so when Andrews gets into the ring like a nice co-operating tag team partner, Dunne immediately directs the referee's attention to the 'illegal' Andrews, the referee admonishes Andrews, and Dunne takes the opportunity to completely and utterly carve the unsuspecting Trent Seven's face in with the nastiest forearm ever. Like, Dunne could've just as easily forearm'd Seven's jaw into the back of his throat without tricking his own tag partner into distracting the referee for him, but he goes that extra mile of dickishness just to show how little he thinks of everyone around him, including someone on his side.

As far as the Brits on NXT go, Dunne vs Bate I or II are still above this one here, but it's well worth a watch anyway just for how dickish Pete Dunne is. TOP HEEL.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah, that tag shouldn’t be slept on and Bate/Dunne III should be great.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information