Thread: WC Fantasy Baseball - Prize League - Discussion

God's Gift to God

Status

WC Fantasy Baseball - Prize League - Discussion

I'm making a new thread so stuff doesn't get lost in this past season's thread. I've talked about this ad nauseam and don't wanna repeat too much. I'm guessing most people that read this thread are the people already interested in playing so I'll keep it short for anyone else.

I'm gonna be running a points based league on ESPN starting in the 2018 season with a prize structure. The points and prize details will be finalized closer to the draft but basically first, second and third place will win money. I'll even make up some tags or banners or something for the winner if they want. Ownership fee will be $10 and there WILL be a keeper system in place. Again, final details are still being discussed and I'm still interested in as much feedback as possible. That's why I made this thread.

I want at least 10 people to really feel good about this. Will debate firing this off with fewer owners but so far we have confirmed as interested:

1. Cox (Me duh)
    2. CaptainC
    3. DOOM
    4. Shawn
    5. TGO
    6. Peepshow
    7. Mitch
    8. Zero

So for this being November of 2017, assuming everyone there still wants to do this we should have no problem hitting AT LEAST 10. The more the merrier and the better the league will be. I'll send out an ABP to some folks that don't come here much or at all. If you know people that would be interested, ask them. They would need to have an account here and post so that I know they're real and whatnot but recruit if ya'll want. If we get a good number of people and make this league deep it will be a blast.

The intention is for ANYTHING related to this specific league to be discussed in here. That way we don't cramp up Zero's threads plus I want everything organized for when things kick off.
    Last edited by Coxatron; 12-17-2017 at 05:05 PM.

stressed but chillin

Status

Re: WC Fantasy Baseball - Prize League - Discussion

I'm still down. I'm not too picky with the league structuring as long as there is some kind of keeper system.

Spoiler:

DECADE OF DOOMINANCE~!

Status
      Country                    United States

I still want to be in it.

As for the graphics, I'll make the tags, banners and other stuff down the road.
    "He's lost in some kinda berserker rage and now he cannot feel the pain anymore!"

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

Count me in too.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

God's Gift to God

Status

Updated. Assuming everyone here sticks all we need is 2 more. I guess 8 is ok but it would just feel weak

ily

Thread Information