Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestling Club - 2002

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Wrestling Club - 2002

In the ashes of the late World Championship Wrestling and Extreme Championship Wrestling, a new brand of professional wrestling has been birthed. With the absence of any direct competition to the WWF, an explicit, unfiltered one hour program will be broadcast on Sunday nights on Showtime at 8PM EST. Operating as a television program as opposed to a typical wrestling federation. Non-exclusive contract signings begin in May 2001 and the wheels are set in motion. Over twenty stars from around the world are snatched up while they were free to guaranteed contracts for at least one year of competition in 2002. The first of hopefully many episodes airs on April 7th 2002, over one year after wrestling became a monopoly, an alternative rises. This is Wrestling Club.

Current Singles Roster
    "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner
    Eddie Guerrero
    "The Ultimate Fighter" Ken Shamrock
    "The Career Killer" Mike Awesome
    Rob Van Dam
    AJ Styles
    Jerry Lynn
    "The Ace of FMW" Hayabusa
    "The Second City Saint" CM Punk
    Perry Saturn
    "The Total Package" Lex Luger (currently inactive in ring)
    Homicide
    "The Warrior" Low Ki
    "Superstar" Evan Karagias
    Rey Mysterio Jr.
    La Parka
    "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown
    "Above Average" Mike Sanders
    Curt Hennig
    Shark Boy
    Robert Roode
    Christopher Daniels
    Vampiro

Current Tag Team Division
    The Bad Street Boys - York/Matthews
    America’s Most Wanted - Storm/Harris
    Divine Storm - Storm/Divine
    Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo

Weekly Commentary Team
    Scott Hudson
    Cyrus

Backstage Interviewer
    Pamela Paulshock

On Screen President
    Ricky Steamboat

Active Championships
    World Heavyweight Championship (vacant)
    World Tag Team Championships (vacant)
    Weekly Television Championship (vacant)
    The Television title is to be defended every week, if retained five weeks in a
    row the champion receives a world title shot.

Scott Steiner Vs Rob Van Dam is announced as the initial main event for episode one of Wrestling Club for the World Heavyweight Championship. As well as AJ Styles Vs Rey Mysterio Jr. for the Television Championship. Lastly The Bad Street Boys Vs Divine Storm as the first bout in a four team tournament for the tag team titles.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Re: Wrestling Club - 2002

Wrestling Club Episode #1
    Roseland Ballroom, New York City, attendance: 2,200.
    April 7th, 2002.

The initial episode of Wrestling Club opens with a brief video package of borrowed footage of it's stars as Scott Hudson and Cyrus lead us in. The show takes place in the Roseland Ballroom, with fans on every side of the ring and a modest entrance way in the corner. Hudson and Cyrus are seated at ringside.

Hudson:
    Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to Wrestling Club. We have four action packed matches lined up tonight and we will also crown our inaugural Television and World Heavyweight Champions!

Cyrus: You mean we will crown Big Poppa Pump as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Hudson:
    He has a shot, same as his first time opponent, Rob Van Dam.

Cyrus: Van Dam is an incredible wrestler but be realistic Hudson, Steiner's a genetic freak, and he's got a National Collegiate pedigree. I doubt Rob can stack up to the Big Bad Booty Daddy.

Hudson: Are you sponsoring him?

Cyrus: Please Scott...onto the show.

Hudson: Our inaugural contest will be FMW's Hayabusa Versus former ECW Heavyweight Champion, Jerry Lynn. Hayabusa is one of the most dangerous men in the sport today but Jerry Lynn has proven himself against the toughest before but tonight might be one of his most difficult challenges.

Opening Match
    Hayabusa Vs Jerry Lynn

Hayabusa creeps to the ring in his purple robe and undoes it to reveal his scarred chest and arms. He crouches down in the corner as he awaits his opponent. Jerry Lynn makes an enthusiastic entrance to a positive welcome from the New York crowd. The two lock eyes as Lynn warms up in the corner and the bell rings.

Hayabusa dashes at Lynn and monkey flips him to the center of the ring Lynn regains his bearings and sees Hayabusa sprinting at him and drop toe holds him. The Japan native holds his mouth and quickly telegraphs a leg drop from Jerry and delivers a shin kick to the chest. Hayabusa runs for the ropes and flies off them for a springboard moonsault but Lynn rolls out the way.
    FMW's Ace clutches his chest and Lynn bounces off the ropes and lands a stiff dropkick and goes for the pin.

His count is interrupted at 2 as Hayabusa rakes his eyes away from the ref's line of sight. Jerry's vision is lost and he stumbles to the ropes. Hayabusa lands a spinning heel kick to the side of his head and capitalizes with a tiger suplex-pinfall combination to a 2 count. Hayabusa panics and drags him closer to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle to hit a moonsault. However he's interrupted and backdropped by his opponent. Hayabusa cringes in pain and Lynn holds him up for a inverted DDT but slides out and hits a clothesline. Lynn's resilience has angered Hayabusa and he begins stomping the former world champion until the referee backs him off.

After the stomping, he lifts Jerry up and goes for a spinning heel kick but it's dodged and he catches a knee to the stomach, then a follow up tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. As the victim clutches his back and gets on one knee, he's caught with the inverted DDT and down for a two count pin. Lynn sets up for his finisher, stacking Hayabusa up in the corner and goes for the cradle powerbomb but it's reversed into a frankensteiner. Then Hayabusa follows up with a corkscrew senton and lies back for another near fall. The kick out works him up and Hayabusa starts ground-n-pounding on Lynn, swinging left and right until the referee restrains him.

He slaps himself in the face and chest while his rage increases. Hayabusa tosses Jerry to the outside and Lynn stumbles to the barricade. While ECW's former champion regains his wind he's hit with a suicide dive. The two lie back on the mat and breathe to a five count. The Japanese legend holds up Lynn and dodges a right hand, then shin kicks his leg out, causing Jerry's chin to collide with the barrier. After meeting the steel barricade, Lynn is thrown back inside and Hayabusa hops onto the apron and goes for a springboard plancha but gets met with a boot to the face. His jaw is jacked back and he gets caught up in the ropes, stumbling to the apron. Lynn capitalizes with a rope-hung DDT.

Jerry once again goes for his finishing maneuver, setting the FMW star on the turnbuckle but gets a back elbow to the eyebrow. Hayabusa tries to get his footing on the top rope but his equilibrium is off, risking the match he goes for a diving hurricanrana but is caught with a powerbomb-pinfall, he lifts the shoulder a half second too late, granting the victory of the opening contest to Jerry Lynn.

Hudson: Jerry Lynn with a spectacular comeback!

Cyrus: I want a replay of that footage Hudson, I think he had the shoulder up!

Hudson: It looked pretty decisive to me.

A replay of the powerbomb-pinfall airs twice.

Cyrus: Yeah...whatever.

Hudson: We'll be right back to the show after we hear from a young talent from Chicago who's soon to make his debut.

A vignette of CM Punk plays. Punk stands outside a wrestling gym in Chicago.

Punk: My name, is CM Punk. I'm straight edge, that means I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't have promiscuous sex. That makes a stronger person than anybody else competing in Wrestling Club. See, I don't use marijuana to run from my problems like Rob Van Dam, I don't down alcohol like Eddie Guerrero, I don't need a crutch to get by. I'm unlike everybody in this cesspool And next week, Wrestling Club will see how my lifestyle has made into the best wrestler in the whole world.

Punk flashes the X's on his taped hands and we cut back to the show. The cameras are backstage as Jerry Lynn is seated in his locker room, sweating and getting his win back. A stage hand holds a mic up to him.

Lynn: He put up a hell of a match but I'm not here to collect a paycheck, I'm...gunning for the gold,..and I'll roll through whoever I have to.

Cut to Hayabusa's lockerroom where he punches a hole through the glass door. Blood drips down his hand and he tosses a garbage can across the room, then wipes the blood off his chest. He approaches the camera, breathing heavily and pushes it away.

Hudson: Not everybody's satisfied with the results but up next we have the first of a four team tournament to crown the initial Wrestling Club tag champions. Christian York and Joey Matthews will go up against Divine Storm, but first we have a word from Scott Steiner.

Cyrus: That's all you had to say!

Backstage, Scott is lifting dumbbells as Pamela holds a microphone up to Big Poppa Pump.

Pamela: Scott Steiner, tonight you have a chance to be crowned the first ever Wrestling Club World Heavyweight Champion, but first you have to defeat Rob Van Da-

Scott drops the dumbbells and grabs the mic and pushes Pamela off screen.

Scott: That's enough sweetheart, if Poppa Pump needs some exercise he'll call you. ROB VAN DAM! I don't know who in WC-W...WC...WHO IN THE WORLD, picked YOU! To stack up against... THE BIG BAD... (Scott slowly flexes his bicep) BOOTY DADDY! But a fuckin' pothead in tye dye ain't gonna stop a natural born ath-slete like myself! I went to the University Michigan, I have a background in sports not mugshots! I'm also from Bay City, Michigan, not fuckin' backwater Battle Creek bullshit! I don't do kicks and flip off of turnbuckles, I do suplexes! I've won world titles, when have you won a world title, Rob Van Dam!? Didn't think so...you got yourself into a situation you can't back out of, I'd recommend you run back to your trailer park and light up your bong and call it a day!

Cyrus: That's a world champion.

Hudson: Strong words from Scott Steiner...but we must move onto our tag team attraction.

Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1
    The Bad Street Boys (Christian York/Joey Matthews) Vs Divine Storm (Chris Divine/Quiet Storm)

York and Matthews fly to the ring and slide in under the ropes and climbs the turnbuckles to taunt. Their opponents Divine Storm make a slow entrance and back away from fans reaching in. Matthews and Chris Divine start the match and Joey fires away with a dropkick, slumping Chris in the corner. Quiet Storm slaps his partner on the back and runs in only to be arm dragged by Matthews. He turns around and hits his own arm drag, charges with a clothesline but it's dodged and gets a neckbreaker for his troubles.

Matthews Irish whips Storm to his corner and tags in York, leading to a double suplex on Quiet Storm. York goes for the pin and only gets a two. Storm sweeps York's leg out and delivers a knee to his temple. He capitalizes by dragging York to his corner and tagging in Divine. Chris climbs in and does a raging elbow to Christian's skull. Divine follows up with a stomping and seats York on the top rope. Divine climbs up for a superplex but gets shoved off, then kicks Storm in the head, but he pulls the top rope on his way down bringing the Bad Street Boy to a less than graceful drop. York holds his groin as he collapses off the turnbuckle.

The ECW alum tries his best to crawl across the ring but Chris Divine bounces off the ropes and baseball slides into his face. Divine locks in a sleeper hold while facing Matthews. He taunts and shouts at Joey who's flipping out in his corner, he tries to lean in the referee is holding him back. While the official is preoccupied Storm slides in and starts giving out gut kicks to York. Matthews runs in past the ref and flying clotheslines Storm, Divine backs off and begs for mercy and receives a superkick. Matthews dives after the evading Storm and the two crash outside the ring. York recovers in the midst of the chaos and catches Divine who's stumbling off the ropes and gives him a powerslam. He wants to finish strong and hops to the top rope but the outside brawl spills back inside.

Quiet Storm slides back into the ring and gets York's missile dropkick. Matthews throws him over the top rope and the Bad Street Boys finish off with a double facebreaker on Divine and York gets the three count.

Hudson: There you have it! Next week The Bad Street Boys will find out who their title match opponents will be as America's Most Wanted face off with Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo. Which I cannot wait to see.

Cyrus: But long before that Scott, we will crown our Television champion in the next bout. Upstart AJ Styles is going to take Rey Mysterio Jr. down a peg or two. Now that, I cannot wait to see!

Backstage we see AJ Styles lacing up his boots with spliced footage of Rey Mysterio warming up. The two leave their respective locker rooms and make their way down the hall to the entrance. AJ passes by The Bad Street Boys as Pamela catches up with them.

Pamela: Christian, Joey, you've both gotten a step closer in the tag team tournament, are you prepared for both possible winners next week?

Matthews: Either way it goes, me and Christian got the chemistry to make it work. So whether Elix and Romeo win or America's Mos-

Storm and Harris walk up behind Matthews and York, Storm drinking a beer.

Harris: There's the big winners!

The Bad Street Boys turn and both teams are face to face. Storm keeps drinking while Harris talks.

Harris: That was a cute win against Delightful Storm or whoever the fuck but we aren't a disorganized force in the ring. When we face, and it ain't a matter of if, it's when, I recommend you boys save up and go to school because I'm not seeing a future for you two as long as America's Most Wanted are around.

Matthews steps up to his face and James Storm blocks him and Harris laughs. AMW walk off. After the interview we cut to a vignette of Monty Brown. He's in a khaki suit on a football field. Footage of Monty tackling players on the field cuts in between clips of him talking.

Brown: 265 pounds, 6 feet, 2 inches tall. All American athlete. I'm in a league of my own. I'm an alpha male. You can run, but there's nowhere on Earth to hide from Monty Brown. Run and you'll never escape, fight and you'll never survive. Lie down or get beat down. I am Monty Brown. I'm coming to Wrestling Club.

We cut back to the arena and AJ Styles makes his entrance. Rey Mysterio Jr. follows to a much bigger reaction. The two take their respective corners and the bell sounds.

Weekly Television Championship Match
    AJ Styles Vs Rey Mysterio Jr.

The two cruiserweights lock up and exchange holds and reversals until AJ pushes Rey to the ropes and Mysterio flies back with a telegraphed dropkick. AJ delivers a nasty shin kick to Mysterio's face and quickly grabs the dazed Mysterio for an early Styles Clash. His efforts are thwarted and Rey slides out and arm drags him and follows up with a dropkick. Styles clutches his chest and Rey goes for a shin kick but AJ catches the leg and stands up to shove Rey down and give him a groin stomp. He goes for a pin to less than a 1 count and in return starts swinging on Mysterio's head and lifts him up for a Fireman's carry facebuster and gets a 2 count after a pin attempt. AJ reacts by running to the top rope but when he turns back Mysterio flies up and Frankensteiners AJ to the outside.

The two lie down to six count until Rey climbs in the ring. AJ pulls himself up by the barricade and turns to face a springboard Moonsault. The pair regain their wind and Rey rolls AJ into the ring. Styles stands on spaghetti legs facing the audience while Mysterio stands on the apron waiting for him to the turn. He stumbles back around and Rey springboards into for a clothesline and catches a heel kick to the face. The former WCW champion stumbles on his legs and AJ flies up the turnbuckle and hits a reverse DDT for a two count.

AJ is pissed at the kick out and slowly climbs the turnbuckle going for another top rope maneuver but Mysterio recovers in time to dropkick his back out. Rey Rey lifts him for a running bulldog and garners a two count. Rey contemplates his next move and pulls an arm wrench on AJ. Styles quickly grabs his arm and protects it as Mysterio tries to wrench it again. Styles kicks him in the mouth and delivers a discus clothesline for a two count.

Mysterio crawls to the bottom rope and tries to pull himself up and gets chop blocked. Styles stomps his knee out and locks in a single leg Boston Crab and holds onto the rope for leverage. Rey hollers in pain but pushes himself up and rolls out of the hold after a minute. Mysterio holds his injured knee and hops up to one knee. AJ goes for another discus clothesline but gets a Thesz press. Rey drags him to the center of the ring and tries to climb the turnbuckle for a finisher but the injured knee holds him back.

Styles dives to the second rope and pulls it down dropping Rey. AJ clocks Mysterio with a Enzuigiri. Rey leans on the ropes and stumbles to his knees. Styles gets up to the second rope and signals a big move to the crowd but while he's taunted Rey goes for a Frankensteiner but AJ holds onto the rope and locks in for a Styles Clash off the second rope, flipping Rey for the pinfall becoming the inaugural Television champion.

Hudson: Tonight AJ Styles has made his mark in the wrestling world with this match! Our first Television champion. If he can defend that title five more times he will receive a world title shot.

Cyrus: He certainly embarrassed Rey Mysterio Jr! A loss on your debut is no way for a former champion to show up in Wrestling Club.

Hudson: And here's Pamela for the post match interview!

AJ holds his title on his shoulder while Rey's slumped in the corner. Pamela walks in the ring and holds a mic up to the winded champion.

Pamela: AJ! You've become the first Television champion in Wrestling Club history, do you think you can hold onto the title for five more weeks?

AJ:(breathes heavy) Hey, I just beat Rey Mysterio Jr. I thank you for the match tonight, you couldn't stack up but hey, who could right?

Pamela: Do you think you could repeat your performance against Rob Van Dam or Scott Steiner?

AJ: Line any of them up..and I'll knock 'em down. Now move Pam, I got a win to celebrate.

AJ goes to the rope and holds his championship in the air. After his time we cut backstage to a pre-recorded interview of Rob Van Dam talking about Scott Steiner.

Rob: Yeah that stuff Scott said was real cute, I didn't really understand any of it but he believed in it so that's cool. Yeah he was a big deal down south but he's gonna learn who Rob Van Dam is tonight, and that's the Whole Fucking Show. (signals his arm gesture)

We cut to clips of a press conference for the World Title match from earlier in the month. President Steamboat is seated between Steiner and Van Dam with the title belt in front of him.

Steamboat: April 7th of 2002 these two men will go one on one for the first time ever for the Wrestling Club World Heavyweight Championship. We will sign the contract today and get word from both challengers.

Both men sign and we jump cut between interviews with the two at the table.

Scott: Yeah I'll be facing Rob-Claude Van Damme on April 7th but don't expect to see him much longer. I'm a trained athlete not a garbage wrestler. I don't fucking inhale pot or beat myself senseless with garbage cans so I know the morons out there aren't gonna appreciate my work!

Rob mockingly yawns and Steiner gets irritated. Cut to the two arguing and Steamboat separating them while Rob does his arm taunt. We jump back to the arena and get footage of Lex Luger, Ken Shamrock, Curt Hennig, Eddie Guerrero and new Television champion AJ Styles watching the monitor backstage as Van Dam enters the ring. Scott Steiner follows with his girls massaging his arms. He kisses his biceps and enters the ring. The two lock eyes and Ricky Steamboat holds up the World title and hands it to the referee before sitting down at ringside.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Rob Van Dam Vs "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

The Bell sounds and the two stars lock arms and exchange holds. Steiner works Rob down in a headlock and does a bicep pose before RVD shoves him along to the ropes. On his way back Rob lands a spinning heel kick and a leg drop combo. Rob hits a springboard crossbody but Scott counters by putting his knees up. RVD clutches his gut and Steiner grabs him from the back for a vicious German suplex, and follows up with another. Van Dam tries to swing back at Scott to no avail and gets a hard Irish whip to the corner. Poppa Pump pulls the cover off the turnbuckle and the referee gives him an attitude over it. Van Dam hits a superkick to the back of a neck and gets a two count small package.

Steiner reacts with a Belly-to-Belly to the exposed turnbuckle and further damages RVD's torso. Scott poses to the crowd and Rob clubs him in the back and they spill to the outside. Van Dam brawls with Scott on the outside and goes for a Irish whip but Steiner overpowers him and RVD's back collides with the metal barrier. Steiner rolls back in the ring and poses on the second rope and flips off someone in the crowd. Van Dam crawls back inside and speeds after Scott a Monkey Flip. His injured back keeps him from following up immediately. The Whole F'n Show sets up the Rolling Thunder but Scott rolls out the way, only adding more pain to the lowerback.

The Big Bad Booty Daddy lands his theatrical elbow drop pin into push ups as he mocks Van Dam who's cringing in pain. Scott lifts him up and drags him to the corner for a Northern Lights Suplex onto the exposed turnbuckle.
    The referee hollers at him but there's nothing he can do. Steiner starts giving toe kicks to the back and lifts Rob up for a German but Van Dam stands up on impact and hits him with a spinning heel kick and lands the Rolling Thunder. Rob's back measures out the pain and he has to crawl to the ropes to get himself. He drags his opponent to the middle of the ring and climbs to the top rope for a Frog Splash. He slowly stands up and does his arm taunt and hits his finisher.

The move delivers on impact but Rob cannot capitalize. He crawls over to Scott and drapes the arm over but he's too late and Steiner kicks out at 2 and a half. Van Dam looks astonished and sets up Scott for a Van Terminator as he quickly limps for a dropkick, Steiner slides out the ring. Van Dam collides with the turnbuckle and Pump drags him outside and hits a German suplex to the mat. RVD is gut wrenched up and powerbombed onto the apron. The ECW TV Champion looks hopeless and is tossed back into the ring. Scott goes for a pin and gets a two count. He Irish whips Van Dam to the corner but he bounces off with a crossbody and cradle to a two count.

Scott gets up in rage and gets clotheslined down and a discus Leg drop.
    RVD sees opportunity and hits a standing Moonsault for a two. He hurries to keep momentum and drags Scott to the corner and hops up for the Coup de Grace but Steiner holds his knees up. The ECW veteran screams in pain and catches a Belly-to-Belly to the center of the ring. He rolls over to hold his back and Scott rushes in with a Steiner Recliner. RVD holds on as long as possible but passes out in the Recliner. Big Poppa Pump captures the Wrestling Club World title in his main event debut.

Hudson: He's done it! Another world title on his shoulder!

Cyrus: That there is a world champion we can be proud of!

Scott hoists the title up and his girls come in and pour champagne down his head and neck. We cut to the back and see the roster looking uncomfortable while Hennig laughs. Back to the ring and Steamboat applauds Steiner and Scott passes him when he extends for a handshake. He holds the belt up one last time in the entrance way and fade out.

Hudson: Thank you for joining us for our first night of Wrestling Club, Until next week!

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status
      Country                    Canada

EPISODE 1 Review:

Alright alright alright....this looks pretty fresh so off the hop I am already intrigued. Gotta say I really dig your a bunch ofroster and hope a good chunk of them get some big stories!

For an inaugural episode for this company, felt the opening a litle quick. Would have liked a little bit more info and rapport between your announcers.

First match, truthfully not a Lynn fan and on the flipside, I am not familiar with Hayabusa. That being said, good opening match. A well written, good length match, with excellent description kept me engaged. A little surprised Lynn won the way you were hyping Hayabusa but I like surprises.

Awe yeah!! Punk! I really liked his pre-WWE stuff. I better get to see some devastating Pepsi Plunges.

Very accurate Steiner promo. Don't see him on here much so I am really gonna enjoy more of this.

I know 1 of 4 in this tag match. Again another well written match which definitely helps when I dont know the competitors. Glad to see the one guy i know pick up the win here.

AMW!!

MONTY FUCKING BROWN!!!! Push this man to the fucking moon!

Minor nitpicking but I am curious why AJ and Rey are the lucky two to compete for the first TV title.

Excellent job capturing both of these guys unique offense. At this period of time they are both up and coming with lots of talent. Will enjoy seeing you take time building them into what they can be. Just don't rush it too quick.

Hmm....young AJ just never screamed Heel.

Good job hyping this Steiner RVD match up in such a short time. You can really see a long lasting feud beginning here.

Now that was a main event. Both guys looked stellar and the ending with RVD refusing to submit was great. Expect to see this two go at it again and again!!

Overall, decent debut show. Like i said, my only complaints really were just wanting a bit more info on this whole thing at the start of the show and the tv title. I get the big name main event for the world title and the tag titles is determined by tournament, but the tv title match just seemed thrown together.

The positives is that you have a very unique and overly interesting roster, that'll lead to some awesome matches. Your match writing is very detailed and at a perfect length to enjoy reading. You captured the Punk and Steiner promos perfectly, the other ones seemed fairly typical. Would like to see a little more backstage interviews and promos from people not always involved in the show (excluding your debut vignettes).

Keep up the good work!

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BXSTXRD View Post
    EPISODE 1 Review:

Alright alright alright....this looks pretty fresh so off the hop I am already intrigued. Gotta say I really dig your a bunch ofroster and hope a good chunk of them get some big stories!

For an inaugural episode for this company, felt the opening a litle quick. Would have liked a little bit more info and rapport between your announcers.

First match, truthfully not a Lynn fan and on the flipside, I am not familiar with Hayabusa. That being said, good opening match. A well written, good length match, with excellent description kept me engaged. A little surprised Lynn won the way you were hyping Hayabusa but I like surprises.

Awe yeah!! Punk! I really liked his pre-WWE stuff. I better get to see some devastating Pepsi Plunges.

Very accurate Steiner promo. Don't see him on here much so I am really gonna enjoy more of this.

I know 1 of 4 in this tag match. Again another well written match which definitely helps when I dont know the competitors. Glad to see the one guy i know pick up the win here.

AMW!!

MONTY FUCKING BROWN!!!! Push this man to the fucking moon!

Minor nitpicking but I am curious why AJ and Rey are the lucky two to compete for the first TV title.

Excellent job capturing both of these guys unique offense. At this period of time they are both up and coming with lots of talent. Will enjoy seeing you take time building them into what they can be. Just don't rush it too quick.

Hmm....young AJ just never screamed Heel.

Good job hyping this Steiner RVD match up in such a short time. You can really see a long lasting feud beginning here.

Now that was a main event. Both guys looked stellar and the ending with RVD refusing to submit was great. Expect to see this two go at it again and again!!

Overall, decent debut show. Like i said, my only complaints really were just wanting a bit more info on this whole thing at the start of the show and the tv title. I get the big name main event for the world title and the tag titles is determined by tournament, but the tv title match just seemed thrown together.

The positives is that you have a very unique and overly interesting roster, that'll lead to some awesome matches. Your match writing is very detailed and at a perfect length to enjoy reading. You captured the Punk and Steiner promos perfectly, the other ones seemed fairly typical. Would like to see a little more backstage interviews and promos from people not always involved in the show (excluding your debut vignettes).

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you, episode two will be around in the next couple days, I have most of it worked out. I think you'll enjoy it based on your review.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Card for Wrestling Club Episode #2
    Roseland Ballroom April 14th, 2002

"The Second City Saint" CM Punk Vs "The Warrior" Low Ki
    "The Career Killer" Mike Awesome Vs Shark Boy
    America's Most Wanted Vs Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo
    Weekly Television Title Match: Jerry Lynn Vs AJ Styles (c)
    Main Event: Curt Hennig Vs "The Ultimate Fighter" Ken Shamrock w/ Guest Commentator Scott Steiner

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Wrestling Club Episode #2
    Roseland Ballroom, New York City, attendance: 2,500.
    April 14th, 2002.

The second episode of Wrestling Club opens with a video package and run down of last week's episode. A replay of AJ's title win, the Tag Tournament and lastly Steiner's World title victory are focused on.

Hudson: Welcome back folks to another night of Wrestling Club. We crowned our World and Television champions last week in AJ Styles and Scott Steiner.

Cyrus: And Steiner proved he was best competitor here last week. Rob Van Dam fought hard but not smart and suffered the consequences in the end, leaving him at home this week with minor injuries. Big Poppa Pump climbed to the top of the mountain and I believe he will remain there for a long time!

Hudson: Speaking of Scott will join us for our main event tonight where Curt Hennig will go one on one with "The Ultimate Fighter" Ken Shamrock. But first up we will have two young upstarts go head to head, with Low Ki Vs CM Punk.

CM Punk walks out first with a mic and cuts off the music and starts berating the crowd.

Punk: My name, is CM Punk. I'm a straight edge wrestler, for all you broken down drunks and addicts out there, that means I don't do drugs, alcohol, I don't smoke, and I don't have promiscuous sex. That makes me a stronger person than all you beer swelling losers here tonight! I'm not a beat up mess like your hero Eddie Guerrero, or that pothead Rob Van Dam!

Punk gets in the face of a drinking fan.

Punk: Please motherfucker, I wish your drunk ass would hop over this barricade and try me! I'll knock your ass back to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Low Ki's music hits and Punk drops the mic and slides in the ring. Low Ki rushes in and starts swinging on Punk and delivers a nasty chop to his chest and the bell rings.

"The Second City Saint" CM Punk Vs "The Warrior" Low Ki

Low Ki lands multiple knife edge chops on Punk, sending him to the corner. Punk leans out of the ropes to get the referee to pull his opponent back and capitalizes with the distraction by sneaking around Low Ki for a hammerlock and then a clothesline. Punk lifts him back up and lands a Welcome to Chicago, Motherfucker for a two count pin. The Chicago native responds with a facewash and turns to scream at the rowdy audience. Low Ki grabs Punk from behind and clocks him with a headbutt and follows with a double arm suplex. Low Ki works the neck with several elbows and a big knee. Punk holds his neck and stumbles to the ropes for an escape but he's elbowed in the back of the neck again and gets lifted up for a brainbusted for a two and a half count.

The hometown boy climbs the top rope for a Warrior's Way but Punk rolls out of danger's way and lands a gut kick and lifts for a stalling suplex but Low Ki lands a knee to the head to get out of the hold and follows with a neckbreaker. Punk whines in pain and slides to the apron to recover. Low Ki bounces off the ropes and baseball slides him to the barricade. Chicago's own is slumped over the barrier and counters a suicide dive with a heel kick. He throws his arms up in pride and jaw jacks with the audience until Low Ki is on one foot and he lands a shining wizard. The Second City Saint rolls back in and out to restart the ten count and drags Low Ki to the ringsteps and lands a DDT on the second step and smiles to the camera as he sits next to his beaten down opponent.

Punk rolls his foe into the ring and before he goes between the ropes he flips off a drinking audience member. He goes for a mocking pin by putting his foot in Low Ki's chest but only garners a two and a half count to his shock. His taunting may have cost him the win. CM Punk is running out of options so he walks Low Ki to the turnbuckle to set up his finisher but he's press slammed off the top! The Warrior headbutts Punk and turns him around for a Dragon Sleeper and his opponent wildly swings for any sort of help. His finger touches the rope and he's let go until Low Ki hooks in the Bite of the Dragon headscissors submission on the ropes and Punk taps! But a submission on the rope does not count.

The crowd gives a roar of boos to the decision and Low Ki flips out but drags the pained CM Punk to the center of the ring and he climbs the top rope again. The Warrior's Way is signaled but as he looks up a prone Punk is pulling himself up with the ropes and touches the top rope to shake Low Ki's balance, giving himself a blow to the groin as he slips. Punk staggers to the top rope and sets up the Pepsi Plunge and delivers! He gets a three count and wins his debut.

Hudson: A controversial win a but win nonetheless for the Chicago superstar!

Cyrus: Oh bull! He did what he had to do and he worked for him! Whether the crowd loves him or not doesn't take away from what he accomplished!

Hudson: Never the matter, the vocal CM Punk picked up his first win in Wrestling Club, and I can easily see either one of these men having runs with the Television title but we'll see if they can take it to the next level. Up next we'll have a seriously dangerous competitor in the ring. Former ECW champion Mike Awesome makes his debut and well, I wish the best for anyone going up against him.

Low Ki is lying on the mat and recovering from the Pepsi Plunge as Punk flips off audience members and throws his arms up on the way out.We cut away to a vignette of Robert Roode sitting poolside in swim trunks and sunglasses with a drink in his hand.

Roode: (sips drink) That's good. I'm Robert Roode. I'm not like the rest of you. I've lived a comfortable life. I don't hang with riff raff or get dirty. I'm a star athlete and I plan to showcase my ability in Wrestling Club and skyrocket to the top.

A maid brings Robert his robe.

Maid: Mr. Roode, your robe is ready.

Roode: Are you serious? Are you kidding? (she shakes her head) Oh my god, look at the wrinkles! I can't make an entrance with this! Take a walk! Find a new job, I'll get somebody else...Jesus Christ. (Roode stands up and walks by the pool with his drink) Good help is hard to find but thankfully my father has given the best help money could buy in the world of professional wrestling, just to make sure none of you brutes try and bring harm to me outside the ring. (He walks by a guard in a black suit with taped hands) Right, Perry?

Saturn: Yes sir.

Roode: (laughs and tips glass) It pays to be Roode.

We cut backstage to CM Punk being interviewed in his locker room directly after his match.

Pamela: CM Punk! Now that you've successfully debuted where do you plan to go in Wrestling Club?

Punk: My goal is to rid this federation of any and all poison. That means the destructive athletes that get worshipped and awarded chance after chance like Eddie Guerrero are on my shit list. They may avoid me for now but I'll make sure they hear me loud and clear and are forced to go up against me!

We cut back to the ring and Shark Boy makes his entrance and does his fin pose from the top rope and Mike Awesome's music hits.

Cyrus: Anybody in the mood for shark? There might not be much left after Mike Awesome gets in there.

Hudson: Every man has a fighting chance.

Cyrus: But how slim is that chance?

Mike Awesome steps over the ropes and raises his arms in the air and shouts. Shark Boy pulls the neck of his shirt and gulps a bit. The bell sounds and it's on.

Shark Boy Vs "The Career Killer" Mike Awesome

Shark Boy slowly steps towards Awesome and extends his hand. Mike takes his hand and overhead belly to belly suplexes him to the turnbuckle. Shark Boy is twisted up in the corner trying to regain his bearings but is clotheslined hard into the turnbuckle. Awesome grabs him by his legs and swings him out the ring. He poses and shouts then hits the ropes and crossbody's over the top onto Shark Boy. The Career Killer grabs him by the neck and heaves him into the ringpost. Shark Boy's head bounces off the post and he collapses. Awesome throws him back into the ring and the wobbly sea creature stumbles all over the mat before collapsing to one knee, only to get a German suplex halfway across the ring.

Shark Boy is laid out in the corner with no wits about him and lies dazed until Awesome lifts him up for the Awesome Bomb, but the weak Shark Boy gives a punch to the head. Mike drops him down and the fatigued challenger throws a couple half hearted punches while Mike eyeballs him. After a third he's lifted up by the throat and Awesome chokeslams him through the announce table placed against the ring.

Hudson:
    Jesus Christ! (The announce team is knocked over and Shark Boy is broken in half) End this match! This is a damn massacre!

President Steamboat runs to the ringside and demands the match to end. The bell rings and Mike Awesome is announced the winner by default. Awesome eyes up Steamboat and does his shout as he lifts his arms up. Ricky turns from him and attends to Shark Boy as medics storm in to assist him. He's carted to the back and Awesome stands tall on the second rope. Cameras follow as he's rushed to the medical office in the back. The camera cuts away and we go a taped vignette of Monty Brown signing his contract while cutting in and out footage of him on the field as Brown narrates.

Brown: In the ring or on the field, there's only two options when you face Monty Brown. Lay down or I will put you down. You'd be hard pressed to find an athlete like me, and two weeks from now, you'll see what I can do first hand. Run and you'll never escape, fight and you'll never survive. It's the Alpha Male, Monty Brown.

After the vignette break we come back to Mike Awesome proudly standing tall in corridor behind the entrance as he shouts down at the hall.

Awesome: WHO'S NEXT!? TELL STEAMBOAT TO LINE THE REST UP!

The camera crew shakily follows him to the medical office where he breaks the door open and gets in Steamboat's face. Doctors freak out and tell him to back off as they cover Shark Boy.

Steamboat: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE MIKE!

Awesome: I want my next opponent Steamboat, I'm not here to fuck around! I want a world title shot and I want it soon! Line the roster up and I'll cripple 'em all!

Steamboat: (takes a deep breath and puts his hand up) Go. Get out of here, you'll get a match next week, just GO!

Awesome smiles and backs out. Shark Boy wakes up and doctors attend to him. As Steamboat calms down someone speaks from outside the room.

Voice: Is he okay?

Steamboat: What are you here for?

Lex: (walks into room and greets Shark Boy) Hello, I'm Lex Luger. I think I can help you out. (shakes hands with Shark Boy)

Steamboat: Just what I needed...

We head back to the ring and get a replay of the tag match last week. Hudson and Cyrus have a new table put into place.

Hudson: Well after that...we have round 2 of our Tag Team Tournament. America's Most Wanted made of James Storm and Chris Harris will face off with Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo. The winner will compete in a tag title match next week with Christian York and Joey Matthews.

America's Most Wanted make their entrance. Storm spits beer in the air and Harris walks stone faced to the ring. Skipper and Kid Romeo enter after as Romeo makes odd poses and gestures Elix grabs a mic.

Skipper: Hicks and whores, I present to you, the best tag team in the world! PRIMETIME...Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo! This is m-our house baby! And you're about to learn that! (drops mic)

Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 2
    America's Most Wanted Vs Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo

Elix and Storm start off. Skipper does a spin and arm raise to get a high knee from Storm. James Irish whips him and lands a big back body drop. Skipper holds his back and asks for the ref to back him off. Storm corners him and grabs him by the legs and drags to him the center of the ring but Elix kicks him away with both feet and rushes to tag Romeo.

Kid Romeo springboards into the ring with a Thez Press to James Storm. Romeo lands a standing Moonsault and does a sensual pose while Harris yells at him from the corner. Romeo lifts up Storm and Irish whips him and hurricanranas Storm to the second rope then hits a running dropkick to his back, smashing his throat on the rope. Romeo and Harris argue and Kid just dances to mock him. His argument gives Storm time to recover and he hits the Last Call on Romeo. Storm tags in Harris and he lands an elbow drop off the top rope. He goes for the pin and Elix hops in and diving dropkicks Harris. This breaks out into a brawl as Storm and Skipper exchange hands. The referee breaks them up and in the meantime Romeo lowblows Harris.

The partners depart to the apron and Romeo hits a nasty Alley Oop on Chris Harris. Skipper is taunting in the corner and doesn't see Romeo motioning for him while he's dragging Harris. Romeo walks over and yells at him and Elix turns and they shout a bit. Elix tries to warn him of Harris getting up but he's too late and gets speared by Harris. Chris drags to the center of the ring for a pinfall but Romeo pulls the referee down by his shirt. Harris flips and starts swinging on Romeo, he grabs him by the legs and slingshots him to the AMW corner and he tags in Storm. The team double suplex him and Storm goes for the pin. Skipper dives in with a leg drop to the back of Storm's neck and the referee threatens to DQ him.

Romeo gets a small package on Storm as Skipper is chased out by Harris. James Storm kicks out at two and Romeo gets frustrated. Kid Romeo Irish whips Storm to the corner and he lies slumped. Outside the ring Elix high kicks Harris and hops up to the apron. Romeo seats Storm up top and Skipper tight rope walks to a top rope frankensteiner on Storm. However the pinfall cannot occur yet as the referee demands Skipper to leave. Romeo is pinning Storm and screaming at the ref to count. In the midst of the distraction AMW's other half slides in and lifts up Romeo for the Catatonic slam and drags Storm across. The referee hops into action and counts the pin.

Hudson: We have our title match! Skipper and Romeo did not have the right strategy tonight.

Cyrus: I cannot believe the referee let AMW cheat like they did!

Hudson: Oh please! They earned their win and next week they have a shot at the tag team titles against The Bad Street Boys.

AMW celebrate as Skipper throws a tantrum and leaves his partner laid out. Storm crawls to get a beer from ringside and downs it. Backstage Pamela is interviewing Curt Hennig about his main event.

Pamela: Curt tonight you face Ken Shamrock for the first time ever in the main event. Do you have a strategy to defeat the UFC champion?

Hennig: Well, Pam I wouldn't wanna reveal any ideas I've got but I'm not too worried. Ken Shamrock is a fighter but he'll have to be perfect to score a win against me. Oh and before I forget, Scott Steiner I'll be on your tail pal, don't expect to hold onto that title for very long. (winks and tosses towel in the air)

Evan Karagias passes by Hennig while talking on the phone.

Evan: Please, Pam! I can't talk I'm a very busy man! (he holds up his hand)

Pamela: I-I didn't ask for a interv-

Evan: OH-KAY Pam, sheesh! (hangs up phone) What did you need Pammy? (she goes to speak and he cuts her off) Okay I know, "Evan, how long until you win the world title?" Well Pammy, being the superstar I am my schedule is filled. I was in Passions by the way, in case you missed it, which I doubt. So in between my countless titles, hit songs and TV career I may find time to take on a few opponents, OKAY PAM GOTTA SPLIT GIRL! (he pretends to talk on the phone and exits)

Pamela: Uhh...O-okay.

The cameras cut away and we get a replay of AJ beating Rey Mysterio Jr. and Lynn beating Hayabusa as we get ready for our next match. Jerry Lynn enters first as the challenger and AJ follows, holding his title up high. The two take their corners and the bell sounds.

Weekly Television Title Match
    Jerry Lynn Vs AJ Styles (c)

The two lock up and the veteran Lynn arm drags AJ and locks him in an armbar but Styles gets to one knee and starts handing out head kicks with his right leg, incapacitating Lynn momentarily. AJ drags him to the ropes and holds the top rope as leverage while he holds his foot onto Jerry's throat. Lynn tries to squirm out but the referee has to break it up. AJ lifts up Lynn but gets dumped over the ropes.

Lynn flies off the ropes and baseball slides him into the barrier then dives over the top rope to land on the champion. Lynn throws him arms up to the crowd and tosses AJ back in. While Styles holds the referee by the leg to chat, someone in the audience grabs Jerry by the hair. He turns to see it's Hayabusa who cracks him over the head with a steel chair and disappears into the crowd. Jerry is laid flat on his back and busted wide open. AJ lets go of the ref and leans outside the ropes to see his challenger split open. He hurries to capitalize and heaves his body into the ring.

Styles holds up Jerry and dodges a weak punch and lands a Pele kick, dropping Lynn. Styles climbs the turnbuckle and hits a Spinal Tap for the pinfall victory. Styles is handed the title and holds it in the air and quickly exits before Lynn can come to.

Hudson: Unbelievable! Hayabusa has cost Jerry Lynn his title match!

Cyrus: Hey, I coulda told you a guy like that wouldn't take a loss lightly. It's kinda on Jerry here.

Hudson: Are you serious right now!?

Jerry rolls out of the ring and a medic comes to ringside and holds a towel over his head. Backstage Hayabusa is being screamed at Ricky Steamboat.

Steamboat: What in the hell was that!? We're not doing that bullshit here!

Hayabusa screams back in Japanese and Lynn is being helped to the back by the medic. The camera follows Jerry to the back and he spots Hayabusa and dives after him. Lynn swings wildly on Hayabusa and tosses him through a locker room door while Steamboat calls for security. Lynn follows into the locker room to continue his beatdown but Hayabusa grabs a chair and tosses it at his face. FMW's Ace grabs Lynn by the hair and smacks his head off the door and throws him into one of the lockers. Hayabusa grabs a garbage can by the door and beats his victim over head the back with it, spilling garbage all over him. Two security guards rush in and both get beatdown by the garbage can. Jerry stumbles to his feet and pushes Hayabusa out of the room and grabs him by the waist for a takedown followed up by a series of punches until guards pull the two apart.

Lynn: You fucking psycho! You cost me my title shot!

Hudson: Hayabusa may have barked up the wrong tree!

Cyrus: Hey, he's not the one leaking blood everywhere, Scott.

Steamboat: Get both of them out of here! Get them out of the building!

Lynn and Hayabusa are escorted out. Steamboat flips and pushes the camera away from him and we cut to a pre-recorded interview with Ken Shamrock. Shamrock is shadow boxing.

Pamela: Ken Shamrock, in our main event tonight you'll face Curt Hennig for the first time ever, you just recently got back to in-ring competition, are you worried about potential ring rust?

Shamrock: Pam, I might not have been in a wrestling ring a whole lot lately, but I'm a fighter. That's something Curt Hennig is not. Tonight he'll just be a stepping stone, after he taps I'm gunning for Scott Steiner.

We cut back to the ring as Scott Steiner makes his way to the announce table, heavyweight title on his waist.

Hudson: After that debacle we finally reach our main event. Curt Hennig will go one on one with Ken Shamrock and we will also be joined by World Champion Scott Steiner!

Cyrus: Here he is! Big Poppa Pump!

Steiner: (fumbles with headset) Fucking shit, hook this shit up Hudson! (Hudson plugs his headset in) About fucking time! Now let's get these jabronis out here already.

Cyrus: Hey Poppa Pump, if you need anything I'm right here to assist.

Curt Hennig does his typical entrance then Shamrock follows in a boxing robe, with taped fists and trunks on.

Main Event
    Curt Hennig Vs "The Ultimate Fighter" Ken Shamrock w/ Guest Commentator Scott Steiner

The two go to lock up but Henning sweeps the leg and grabs Shamrock's ankle for an elbow to the groin. Shamrock tries to capitalize when Hennig's close to the ground by holding his left arm around Hennig's throat. Shamrock leans up and delivers elbows to Curt's chest to stop his fighting and locks in a Dragon Sleeper. Curt lands some elbows to Ken's side to relieve the hold and slides out. Hennig backs to the corner and rethinks his plan. Shamrock hops up and slightly crouches to a grappling position.

Steiner: Oh look at this fancy son of a bitch.

Shamrock charges but Hennig holds the ropes with both hands and lifts his boot up to catch Shamrock in face. While he's stunned, Curt hops on the top rope and lands a missile dropkick. Shamrock is dropped and Curt follows up with a Gut wrench suplex and gets a two count.

Steiner: Look at this! Big fucking UFC fighter getting worked over by Curt Hennig. Who bet money on this son of a bitch?

Cyrus: I bet the Big Bad Booty Daddy could've made a transition to MMA.

Steiner: I could easily take on any competition. I have an impregnable style and a impes...pescious defense in the ring. You saw how I made Rob Van Dam sleep, now he's at home like a big baby nursing his booboo. Imagine me in a cage.

Cyrus: Like a lion I bet.

Hudson: Oh lord.

Hennig lifts Shamrock up and hits a snapmare. He steps back for the neck snap but Shamrock rolls out the way. Curt stands back up to get a Belly to Belly suplex. Ken freaks out and starts slapping his face. He points to Steiner and says "this is for you!" Curt is slumped in corner, Shamrock pulls him out for a standing Frankensteiner and goes for the pin.

Steiner: THAT'S MY FUCKING MOVE!

Hudson: Shamrock with a big Hurricanrana!

Steiner: A WHAT?! OH THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Steiner gets up from the table and Shamrock gets out of the pin and hops out of the ring to get in his face. Hennig climbs the top rope and lands another missile dropkick to Shamrock outside. Steiner hollers at the laid out Ultimate Fighter.

Steiner: LOOK AT YOU! ON YOUR BACK LIKE YOUR WIFE!

Hennig tosses Shamrock in the ring. He sits up a little and Curt lands the rolling neck snap. Ken holds his neck as he sloppily stands up only to get a Belly-to-Back suplex. Curt goes for a pin but gets a two. He responds with the set up for a Figure Four Leglock but Shamrock sweeps Curt's anke and climbs on him for a ground and pound. Shamrock delivers punch after punch to Hennig as the referee calls him to back off. Ken refuses and locks in the Ankle Lock. Curt screams and crawls to the rope. Shamrock goes berserk and yells at him, telling him to tap. Curt almost reaches the rope but he's dragged back. Hennig in a last ditch attempt to break out flips over and gives two head kicks to Ken and quickly embraces his ankle.

Shamrock shakes his head and recovers. Curt thinks fast and unlaces his boot. Shamrock calls for Curt to come fight him with a hand gesture. Hennig up and limps over. He pretends to lean in but instead goes for a gutkick, but the leg is caught by Shamrock. The UFC legend lands an array of sidekicks to Hennig's legs and sides, dazing the former IC champion. Curt falls to one knee and Shamrock locks in the Ankle Lock, unfortunately for him the loose shoe slips off. Hennig is out of the hold and he forearm smashes Shamrock and lifts him up for the Hennig-Plex but his knees buckle and he collapses. Ken lands on him for the pin, he gets a two before Curt flips over for his own pin and grabs the bottom rope for leverage getting the three count.

Steiner: What a fucking waste of life.

Shamrock is pissed at the result. Hennig has split from the ring and is in the aisle way throwing his towel up in the air. Shamrock gets out of the ring but Steiner's taunting and shouting gets to him. He leans over the announce table to take a swipe at Steiner. He lands a jab and knocks Scott on his ass and the World Champion takes his belt off and clocks Shamrock. Steamboat comes out with security and Steiner is escorted backstage, holding his world title up as we go off the air.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Card for Wrestling Club Episode #3
    Tag Team Title Match: America's Most Wanted Vs The Bad Street Boys
    Mike Awesome Vs "The Warrior" Low Ki
    Weekly Television Title Match: "The Second City Saint" CM Punk Vs AJ Styles (c)
    Robert Roode w/ Perry Saturn Vs Rey Mysterio Jr.
    Main Event: Curt Hennig Vs Rob Van Dam

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I absolutely LOVE the roster you've put together for this. Not to convoluted but it's still LOADED with talent. The first two shows have been a pretty solid start, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Steiner/Shamrock eventually happen based off of the last show. Outside of this, Punk/Styles this week should be awesome, as should watching both of them grow, and I'm looking forward to a massive push for Mike Awesome. Also, Perry Saturn as Roode's body guard is sick!

This match card for the next show is STACKED, with every match being one I'd love to watch. Really looking forward to it, mate, and best of luck with this thread.

Status

EPISODE 2 Review:

Commentary pushing Big Poppa Pump. Clearly your main player right now and I expect he will be for a while.

I'm liking this full blow heel Punk and really look forward to seeing him grow.

Awesome match. Both Punk and Ki looking good. The right guy picked up the win here.

Ha!!! Bobby!! Great Roode promo. Interesting to see Perry Saturn as a bodyguard but look forward to these two on your coming shows.

Shark Boy!!

Damn! Awesome looks like a destructive force.

Soooo pumped for Monty!! I miss that guy.

I dont know Kid Romeo but Skipper is a hell of an athlete. That being said, AMW were so good that they were for sure winning and I imagine will be a big staple of your Tag division.

Haha...enjoyed that Karagias "interview".

I see the Hayabusa Lynn story will continue. Wasn't huge on the shortness of these two competitors but am glad AJ retained.

I fucking hate Ken Shamrock...so if he wins i hope Steiner smashes him. Hope he loses though i doubt it the way youre building him up.

Steiner's commentary killed me! Great stuff! Glad Hennig won. I expect these three and maybe even RVD arent done in this battle for the World Title yet.

Another good show! Some fun debuts, storylines progressing and Im loving your Steiner work. Looking forward to reading the next episode.

Status

EPISODE 2 Review:

Commentary pushing Big Poppa Pump. Clearly your main player right now and I expect he will be for a while.

I'm liking this full blow heel Punk and really look forward to seeing him grow.

Awesome match. Both Punk and Ki looking good. The right guy picked up the win here.

Ha!!! Bobby!! Great Roode promo. Interesting to see Perry Saturn as a bodyguard but look forward to these two on your coming shows.

Shark Boy!!

Damn! Awesome looks like a destructive force.

Soooo pumped for Monty!! I miss that guy.

I dont know Kid Romeo but Skipper is a hell of an athlete. That being said, AMW were so good that they were for sure winning and I imagine will be a big staple of your Tag division.

Haha...enjoyed that Karagias "interview".

I see the Hayabusa Lynn story will continue. Wasn't huge on the shortness of these two competitors but am glad AJ retained.

I fucking hate Ken Shamrock...so if he wins i hope Steiner smashes him. Hope he loses though i doubt it the way youre building him up.

Steiner's commentary killed me! Great stuff! Glad Hennig won. I expect these three and maybe even RVD arent done in this battle for the World Title yet.

Another good show! Some fun debuts, storylines progressing and Im loving your Steiner work. Looking forward to reading the next episode.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Wrestling Club Episode #3
    Main Street Armory, Rochester, New York, Attendance: 4,500
    April 21st, 2002

We open with a recap of the main event last week and we cut backstage to a limousine arriving. Two women step out and Scott Steiner follows with the world title on his shoulder. Pamela Paulshock walks up with a microphone.

Pamela: Scott!

Steiner: I'm not Scott today, sweetheart (flexes left arm)

Pamela: Big Poppa Pump...

Steiner:Closer.

Pamela:Big Bad Booty Daddy...last week you got into a brawl with Ken Shamrock, are you worried about consequences from President Steamboat?

Steiner: No, I'm not worried about that wash out! He knows Scott Steiner is the greatest athlete in the wrestling world! If that old, loose skin relic has an issue, he's gonna have to take it up wit- (a ball bat flies at the big window of the limousine, shattering it) WHAT THE FUCKING..?!

Pamela: Oh my God!

Shamrock: C'mere you son of a bitch!

Shamrock rushes on screen and swings on Scott Steiner, Scott is bombarded with swings and Steiner stumbles away and tries to swing back.
    He gets a couple swings in but Shamrock's swings are too much and he shoves him off and crawls back into the limo and locks the door shut. Shamrock rips the handle off and picks up the bat to start to busting out windows. The limo takes off and Shamrock chases it and whips the bat at the back window, shattering it.

Shamrock: WHERE YOU GOIN' BIG POPPA PUMP?! (hollers and slaps face and chest)

Cut away to the show's intro and we join Hudson and Cyrus in the arena.

Hudson: That was a volatile opening to this weeks show and I can only imagine the consequences Shamrock will most certainly suffer for that attack!

Cyrus: Fire him right on the spot! Who the hell gets away with attacking somebody with a weapon like that!?

Hudson: Did you see last weeks show?

Cyrus: What are you getting at Scott? Do you think I'm biased or something? Shamrock should also be punished for running head first into Steiner's world championship last week, those don't come cheap.

Hudson: Oh for the love of...we have an incredible card lined up tonight, folks! We will crown our tag team champions in our first bout between two very impressive teams, America's Most Wanted and The Bad Street Boys! Both have snagged a win and will compete for the first time to decide who is the best tag team in Wrestling Club!

York and Matthews make their entrance first and AMW follow, Storm is drinking a beer. Hudson shakes his head at the drinking when he sets a beer at the announce table.

Tag Team Title Match:
    America's Most Wanted Vs The Bad Street Boys
    Matthews and Harris start the match. Matthews runs for a dropkick like the Divine Storm match but Harris has learned and dodges. Joey smacks the mat and Harris does a standing elbow drop to his back and lifts him up for a bulldog. Harris follows up with three stomps but on the third he pauses, looks at York and throws him the finger before delivering the third. Chris tags in Storm.

Storm gets in and grabs Joey by the leg but gets kicked off! Matthews dives and tags in York. Christian flies in and hits a running drop kick, sending Storm to his corner, he runs back and follows up with a second as he's slumped. Storm slides down to the bottom turnbuckle. York goes for a final but Harris puts a boot up and his head collides with the sole. Chris tags himself in and runs in and hits a full nelson slam. Harris gets a two count. Storm rolls to the outside to recover.

Harris lifts York but up gets a shoulder jawbreaker and stumbles out the ropes and lands on the apron. York runs off the opposite ropes and dives over him for a sunset flip powerbomb to the mat. York throws his hands up in glee but gets a Last Call superkick from a crouching James Storm. Storm lifts York up to roll in but he's hit with a baseball slide by Matthews. Christian is draped on the apron and dazed. Harris is cringing in pain but making his way up the ring steps to get back in. Matthews helps York into the ring but Chris stumbles up and tosses him over the top rope. Harris crouches in the corner and waits for the weakened York to get to his feet. He turns and sees Harris who flies at him for a Spear but York lifts a knee to drop Harris in his tracks.

Chris Harris is laid out and York falls over him for a pin. Storm drags York off him by the arm. Storm hops up and reaches his arm out wide and gets a tag in. Harris rolls to the apron. Matthews hurries to his corner as Storm lifts up York for a double knee back cracker by York grabs the ropes and Storm falls off. Christian limps to his corner and dives for a tag. Joey enters and Storm rushes over to meet him and the two exchange rights and lefts. The Cowboy out brawls the thinner Matthews and hits him with a high knee, dropping Joey. Storm lifts him up to one knee and goes for another superkick but its caught and Joey pushes him down and hits a standing leg drop to the groin. Matthews drags Storm to the corner and lifts him up to the top rope for a Frankensteiner but Storm powerbombs him out of it.

Joey is leveled and Storm goes for a second rope elbow to the chin. He goes in for a pin but York runs to the middle of the ropes and leg drops over the top to the back of his neck. Harris makes his way in and brawls with Christian and gives him a knee to the gut and a bearhug. Storm sloppily makes it to the ropes and hits a lariat as he's held by Harris. Storm tosses York out of the ring and Irish whips Joey to his. He tags in Harris officially and the two go for a double suplex but Matthews slips out and hits a Enzuirgiri on Storm who collapses on the ropes. Harris tries for a lariat to no avail and gets a high kick to the head. He stumbles back and Matthews hits a Double Underhook DDT in the middle of the ring. York climbs the top rope from the outside for a corkscrew Leg drop and Matthews follows with a pinfall for the three as a dazed Storm tries to break it up.

Hudson: With an incredible bout ending, we have our tag team champions!

Cyrus: What a sham! Look at the interference!

Hudson: Oh lord! Get over yourself! The Bad Street Boys have claimed the tag team titles!

The duo are handed the belts and celebrate. They embrace and each go on a separate corner. Storm downs his beer by the table and grabs a mic and interrupts. The two teams are face to face.

Storm: You've beat us this time, we will give you that much but this won't be the last time we see each other.

The teams extend hands and shake but get close and exchange words. AMW walk out disgruntled as the Bad Street Boys continue to celebrate. Backstage we see Shamrock being berated by Steamboat. A wall of security guards are standing in front of Shamrock.

Steamboat
    : What were you thinking?

Shamrock: Did you see last week!?

Steamboat: You have a problem you come to me! You don't act like a goddamn animal! I've got enough on my plate without you going psychotic! Take the night off, go home! Just get out of my hair!

Shamrock: This isn't the end of this...

Steamboat: Just go! Christ..

Cameras follow Steamboat as he walks away from Shamrock being escorted out and Pamela runs up with a microphone.

Pamela: President Steamboat! With Mike Awesome's match coming up next are you worried about more chaos ensuing?

Steamboat: I have this situation under control, Pamela. Security will be present ringside now I have to go please.

We cut to a pre-recorded update on Shark Boy's condition. He's sporting a thick neckbrace in a hospital bed and seated next to him is Lex Luger who has a Main Event Fitness shirt draped over Shark Boy.

Luger: I am representing Mr. Shark from here on out. I have had talks with Mr. Shark and I am officially his trainer. I believe he can regain his strength and make a big come back. An injury is a minor setback and I have firm belief in his recovery (pats Shark Boy on the chest and he cringes in pain) Oh! Nurse!

We cut to a replay of Awesome injuring Shark Boy and we see the card for Awesome Vs Low Ki coming up. We see Low Ki make his entrance and he anticipates the entrance of his opponent as he paces back and forth while Awesome enters, roaring and raising his arms. Security Guards surround Awesome at all times.

"The Career Killer" Mike Awesome Vs "The Warrior" Low Ki

The two size each other up and exchange taunts and Low Ki delivers several knife edge chops to a resistant Mike and goes for a high kick but Awesome grabs his leg with one arm then his throat with the right and lifts him up to chokeslam on the turnbuckle. Mike gives him hard swings and runs back and charges for a big boot but Low Ki rolls out the way and holds his neck from the impact. Awesome charges and Low Ki slides out the way and trips him to his knee and lands two chest kicks and a roundhouse head kick. Awesome falls back and pulls himself up by the ropes and Low Ki flies off the ropes and dives at him but he's dumped out. Mike hits the opposite ropes and suicide dives over the top rope onto The Warrior.

The Career Killer totals Low Ki and the two lie down to a 5 count. Awesome gets up and lifts Low Ki up with a Gorilla press, he steps back and tosses Low Ki over the top rope back into the ring. Mike roars and flies in the ring. The Warrior is wobbling to a corner and Awesome flies ahead and runs up the top rope for a back elbow. Low Ki grabs his chest but Awesome will not let up. He grabs The Warrior by the neck and German suplexes him to the ropes. Low Ki is laid out but Mike grabs him by the legs and slingshots his throat to the bottom rope.

Low Ki clutches his throat and coughs up. Awesome leans over to hold him up and gets a headbutt. Mike is rocked but Low Ki is still choking. Awesome is enraged and lifts him up for an Awesome Bomb but gets telegraphed with a kick to the gut. Low Ki charges at him with lariats, only pushing him back a bit each time. On the third Awesome drops and rolls out of the ring. Mike regains his bearings and sees Low Ki flying at him with a suicide dive which he counters with an elbow to the jaw. Awesome takes the opportunity to set up a table at the entrance way, ten feet from the ring. He tosses the limp Low Ki inside and sets up for a Crucifix Powerbomb and heaves him over the top rope through the table. Awesome roars on the top rope as Low Ki is counted out and medics arrive to his side.

Hudson: Oh my God, he's taking out people left and right!

Cyrus: He's called "The Career Killer" for a reason!

Hudson: Is this time for that?! Low Ki is being wheeled out of here! Just like Shark Boy last week! He went down fighting,...I can say that for him but who knows when he'll recover. I pray whoever steps in that ring with Mike Awesome next is able to walk out on their own.

Low Ki crawls off the gurney and and wobbles back to the ring holding his neck, Awesome looks back and sees him.

Hudson: No! Do not put your career in danger like this! Somebody stop him!

Awesome hops over the top rope and delivers forearms to Low Ki’s head and the two brawl, security try to intervene but Awesome is too much to stop. Low Ki starts kicking his legs out but Mike grabs him by the neck and whips him into the barricade. Hudson gets up and pleads for guard to help as Cyrus looks shocked. Awesome picks up Low Ki and release powerbombs him onto the gurney and it rolls on its side. Medics hurry to attend to him as 10 guards surround Awesome. He willingly walks to the back, arms in the air above the security force.

Hudson: That crazy son of a-I apologize. (breathes and sits back down)

Low Ki is strapped onto the gurney and wheeled to the back, cameras follow as an ambulance backs in and he's placed inside. While he's wheeled off we cut to a vignette of Monty Brown inside the empty Roseland Ballroom, standing by the ring.

Brown: The clock's ticking. Seven days left to remove yourself from danger. Your past, your resume, your background, it doesn't matter when you're opposite Monty Brown. The Alpha Male is coming to Wrestling Club. One week. This is your last notice.

After the vignette Pamela is in AJ's locker room and he's sitting with the Television title in his lap with a stone face.

Pamela: AJ, your first title defense was tainted by Hayabusa who prematurely ended your bout with Jerry Lynn, do you think this has put a mark on your reign?

AJ: No, I do not. Everybody out there doubts AJ Styles, "he's a nobody", "it's a fluke", my talent speaks for itself. (holds title closer) Whether put me against Jerry Lynn, Rey Mysterio Jr. or soon to be CM Punk, the result remains the same. They're on their backs looking up at the lights and I'm holding the TV title and in four weeks, I'll be holding the World title.

We cut to the ring and CM Punk makes his entrance to a round of boos. AJ follows and he's cut off as Punk picks up a mic.

Punk: AJ Styles, you're a man similar to me. You're drug free, alcohol free, smoke free, but tonight you're facing CM Punk and that means I'll be stepping over you to remove this cesspool of it's addicts and liars. God knows there's about 4,500 in this audience alone, so consider this is nothing personal I'm sure you want to be away from these beer guzzling neanderthals as much as I do.

Weekly Television Title Match:
    "The Second City Saint" CM Punk Vs AJ Styles (c)

AJ bullrushes with a jumping forearm, rocking Punk to the corner. He continues with a barrage of swings and dodges a punch and lands a shoot kick to the chest. Punk leans over in pain and gets lifted to the top rope for an elevated DDT. He goes for an early pin and gets a two. AJ goes to lift up Punk but gets a gut punch and a back drop over the ropes but he lands on his feet on the apron. AJ knees Punk in the gut and hits a Sunset flip over the top rope. He gets a two count and Punk claps his ears with his ankles and rolls back.

Punk dropkicks AJ to the ground and slingshots him by the legs, hitting his throat off the bottom rope. Styles clutches his throat but gets dragged to the center of the ring, AJ kicks Punk off and stumbles to his feet and gets hit with a falling slide slam into an Anaconda Vise. The champ realizes the trouble he’s in as he’s being choked and tries to push Punk off to no avail. He has to think quick to survive so he knees Punk in the back of the head, he dazes his challenger and hits him a second time to release the hold. AJ crawls out and regains his wind in the corner as Punk is slumped on the mat.

The two lift themselves up, Punk goes for a clothesline but AJ dodges and catches him in a headlock only to get an eye rake. Styles wanders with blurry vision and gets hit with the Welcome to Chicago, Motherfucker. Punk mocks him with a facewash and leans over the ropes to taunt the crowd. He turns and holds AJ, dragging him towards the corner. Punk dives off the second rope for a double axe handle but he’s hit with a heel kick and flops off the ropes. The champion hits a hard brainbuster and hops onto the rope and signals a Spiral Tap however CM Punk slides out the ring and AJ lays himself out. Punk lies on the mat until a 6 count and crawls back in the ring.

The winded challenger lifts himself with the top rope and goes for a Shining Wizard on the champ but AJ ducks and catches Punk with a heel kick to the face before he lands. Styles Irish whips him to the corner and goes for a running drop kick only to get countered and hit the turnbuckle. Punk lands a Hammerlock DDT. He gets a two count and drags AJ to the top rope for the Pepsi Plunge but he’s back dropped off the top. Punk hollers in pain and lies back cringing. AJ goes for another Spiral Tap but Punk has the knees up. AJ is laid out and gets rolled up for a two count. Punk snaps and drapes AJ on the bottom rope and pushes his throat down with his foot. The referee makes him back off and as they argue AJ stumbles to his feet and hits the Starmaker Belly to Back suplex. Styles drags Punk to the corner and gets to the second rope. He goes to lift him up and Punk knocks him back. Styles falls back and The Chicago native hops up for the frankensteiner but AJ counters it with a second rope Styles Clash into a three count.

Hudson: He's gone two weeks in a row now! Three left and he will cash in that Television title for a world title shot if he can handle the tasks in front of him.

AJ is handed his title and holds it close as he rolls out and holds it up in the air as another victory and week checked off. He walks to the back and Pamela catches up with him.

AJ: Just like I said Pam, it doesn't matter who's put in my way they all end up the same. I'll see whoever is lined up for me next week.

Pamela: Strong words from the Tel- (Evan Karagias wonders into the shot)

Karagias: Pam! I'm on the phone I told you gotta stop cutting me off but I'll give you an exclusive. I might be doing a little something on a show you know...like ER! Anywho Pam I gotta split y'know how stars are with their schedules!

Pamela: Are you ever going to wrestle?

Karagias: Uhh Pam please, I have go to!

He speeds off while pretending to talk on his phone and Pamela just shrugs. We cut away to a vignette of a camera going through a graveyard and closing up on a tombstone that reads "Vampiro". After the vignette we see CM Punk limping backstage.

Pamela: CM Punk!

Punk: Oh fuck off... (limps into locker room and slams door)

The cameras go Ricky Steamboat's office as he's talking with Jerry Lynn.

Steamboat: I wanted this recorded so I could my message across. Last week Lynn you were robbed of your title shot by Hayabusa so I will grant you a rematch next week. However your behavior is inexcusable and if you ever repeat your actions last week you will be fined and suspended, I have brought Hayabusa here too, he should arrive shortly.

Hayabusa enters and immediately jumps Lynn at the sight of him. He knocks him off out of his chair and beats him down in the office, grabbing folding chairs to beat him with.

Steamboat: What the fuck are you doing!? (pushes Hayabusa back) Have you lost your fucking mind! (Hayabusa tries to reach over him and Ricky slaps him) Security get this man out of here! You're done here!

Security guards grab Hayabusa and he's dragged out, medics come in and help out the beat down Jerry Lynn. Steamboat leaves the room in anger. As he exits we head to an interview with Rey Mysterio in his locker room.

Pamela: Rey, you're back again in Wrestling Club to face a debuting Robert Roode, are you worried about his bodyguard Perry Saturn?

Rey: I'm not concerned about how he has at r- (stops) what're you doing here?

Eddie Guerrero walks into this room.

Eddie: Been a long time, Rey Rey.

Rey: What do you want?

Eddie: We haven't always seen eye to eye but there aren't too many guys around here like you and me, we need to look out for each other.

Rey: I'll pass.

Eddie: Do you really think you're only facing one guy out there tonight? You think Saturn won't get in your way? (Rey doesn't respond) Okay. You'll come around man.

Back in the arena, Robert Roode enters in the ring with his bodyguard Saturn. He has a mic in hand.

Roode: I will make this as brief as possible so I can get the hell out of here. My name is Robert Roode, I'm a man of class and wealth I'm way above the pay grade necessary to roll around in dumps like this, and my bodyguard Perry Saturn will make sure I'm protected from all of you animals. We present two things, Money & Power, and Rey Mysterio is going to get a first hand demonstration of that.

Robert Roode w/ Perry Saturn Vs Rey Mysterio Jr.

As Mysterio enters the ring Roode charges him and beats him down, a knee to the head and multiple back forearms before the ref backs him and the bell sounds officially starting the match. Roode goes back to hit beatdown and stomps Rey in the corner then hits a running knee to the slumped Mysterio. Robert sets Rey onto the top rope for a superplex only to get shoved off and hit with a flying Thesz Press. Robert fumbles to his feet and Mysterio flies off the ropes and hits a bulldog and transitions into an armbar.

Roode is clearly outmatched in agility and panics in the hold. He crawls with his free arm to the ropes and Saturn leans in to pull him close enough touch the bottom rope. Rey has to let go and Roode rolls out of the ring and rethinks his gameplan. Mysterio calls him to come back in and Robert waves him off. Saturn escorts him to the entrance way and Mysterio planchas over the top rope onto both of them. Rey tosses the rich kid back in and springboards over the top with a leg drop to the neck. Rey goes for a pin thats broken up by Saturn who slightly drags his foot and backs off to avoid penalty.

Mysterio mouths off at him but Perry no sells his comments and Robert grabs Mysterio for an Atomic drop and follows with a lariat. Roode grabs Mysterio's leg and works it over with elbows to stop his flying assaults. The luchador is dragged to the center of the ring and put in a figure four leg lock. Mysterio struggles to find a way out, he resists and attempts to flip him over, after three attempts he flips Roode and Bobby freaks and crawls to the ropes for help and Saturn obliges. The referee just misses it and Rey Rey loses his temper as he hits a baseball slide on Saturn. It's misguided though as he further damages his leg with leads Roode to drape it on the bottom rope and stomp down.

With the potential of injury on the rise, the referee checks his leg and Saturn tosses Roode some brass knucks and he stuffs them in his trunks. Mysterio recovers and the two grapple. Robert has a power advantage but Mysterio's experience gets the better of him with a headscissors to the ground. Roode is on one knee in the corner facing the turnbuckle to recover and as Mysterio limps over to turn him, he gets jaw jacked with a right hook covered with brass knuckles. Roode covers his hand and goes for the pin and gets the victory.

Hudson: God that was horrendous! He had no chance against Mysterio JR. without help.

Cyrus: Hey, take it how you can get it.

Roode walks out the robbery, escorted by Saturn. Mysterio holds his jaw and gets assisted by the referee. Backstage Robert is wooing and celebrating and Saturn walks him to his private locker room and slams the door. Mysterio holds his mouth and is helped to the back. When he arrives Eddie Guerrero is waiting an gives him a questioned look and extends a hand. Mysterio shakes his hand. We cut to an interview with Curt Hennig and RVD.

Pamela: Up next in the main event, we will have Curt Hennig and Rob Van Dam face off for the first time. Rob a minor chest injury held you back from returning last week, do you think that'll have an effect this time?

RVD: I may have been out of action for a week but I've gotten smarter in the ring since last time and-

Hennig: Yeah yeah that's great buddy, whole fuckin' show and all that, looks let's have a good clean match alright? (winks and pats Rob on the neck like a kid then walks off, tossing towel up)

RVD: What a fucking dick.

We get update footage of Jerry Lynn has his wounds treated again and Hayabusa being cuffed and hauled out of the building by guards.
    Back to the ring we see Hennig make his entrance then Rob. Curt extends a hand and Rob reluctantly shakes.

Main Event:
    Curt Hennig Vs Rob Van Dam

The two combatants lock up and Curt hits an arm drag and goes for a dropkick that's telegraphed and he's met with a Enzuigiri to the back of the head. He's rocked to a knee and another heel kick to the back. Rob goes for a discus leg drop that's dodged and he's hit with a running neck when he's seated. Hennig locks in a sleeper and delivers knee to the back as he chokes out Rob. Van Dam stands himself up and hits an impromptu stunner and Hennig bounces to the ropes and fumbles to the apron.

Curt recovers and gets hit with a roundhouse and collapses off the apron. Van Dam hops outside and sets him ontop to the barrier and climbs back to the apron and hits a discus leg drop after an "R-V-D" taunt. Hennig falls off the barricade and the two lie to the 7 count. Curt's tossed back in and Rob climbs the top rope for a frog splash and gets two knees to the stomach. Hennig gives him a cradle pin for a two. Curt grabs Rob's legs and hooks him into a sharp shooter, wearing away at Rob's torso. RVD is just near the ropes as Hennig is destroying his upper body and may be too late to stop the damage as he grabs the rope. Curt lets go and allows Rob to get to his feet.

The two go to grapple again but Hennig goes behind and hits a belly-to-back suplex and dropkick to Rob's back as he's seated. Hennig gets a two count pauses to think. He seems to eye up the turnbuckle. He lifts Rob and Irish whips him to the corner and runs after him to hit a clothesline, Rob catches the ropes and hops in the air, Curt misses and hits his chest on the turnbuckle. His hand grabs the top buckle cover and yanks it down as he stumbles backwards.

Van Dam German suplex pins Curt for a two. Hennig flops out the pin and lies back, RVD hits a Rolling Thunder and aligns Curt for a frog splash. Rob limps to the corner and slowly gets up top, Hennig dives to the top rope, pulling it down to drop Rob. The two get to their feet and exchange holds and Hennig Irish whips Rob to the metal buckle, damaging his chest badly. RVD stumbles back and gets hit with a Hennig-plex for a 3 count.

Hudson: Looks like he was lying about that fair match.

Cyrus: What because Rob can't learn his lesson? Yeah BIG improvements Van Dam.

Hennig throws his arms up and grabs his towel. He helps RVD up and pats on the neck again to Rob's confusion. He backs out and exits as he points to Rob like he's the winner. Van Dam leans on the ropes confused. Curt grabs a mic and heads back in.

Hennig: Rob, I know you're frustrated and all. Look I didn't mean to pull the cover down it just happened but screw that, me and you? Man we could skyrocket to the top of this place Rob. You don't have to answer me now but just say the word and we can topple Wrestling Club before the rest of this locker room can know what hit them. I'm talking all the gold. You think about it.

Hudson: Is he serious?

Cyrus: For Rob's sake I hope so, he needs some help.

Hudson: Oh please.

Curt walks off and the show goes off the air.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Card for Wrestling Club Episode #4
    Homicide Vs "Showtime" Elix Skipper
    "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown Vs "Above Average" Mike Sanders
    Money & Power (Roode/Saturn) Vs Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr.
    Weekly Television Title Match: Jerry Lynn Vs AJ Styles (c)
    Main Event: "The Ultimate Fighter" Ken Shamrock Vs "The Career Killer" Mike Awesome

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Every show you seem to be putting out a pretty damn good card and it looks like the next show will be no different. Monty Brown better squash the hell out of Sanders.

Really looking forward to the tag match this week, to see how Money and Power go when the numbers are even. Eddie Guerrero offering his help for Mysterio is all well and good, but I'm predicting a set up. Eddie will turn his back on Rey Rey.

Lynn/Styles should be great again and based off of Awesome's dominance and Shamrock's psycho temper, Awesome/Shamrock could be all kinds of gold. Really looking forward to the next one.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Quote Originally Posted by stojy View Post
    Every show you seem to be putting out a pretty damn good card and it looks like the next show will be no different. Monty Brown better squash the hell out of Sanders.

Really looking forward to the tag match this week, to see how Money and Power go when the numbers are even. Eddie Guerrero offering his help for Mysterio is all well and good, but I'm predicting a set up. Eddie will turn his back on Rey Rey.

Lynn/Styles should be great again and based off of Awesome's dominance and Shamrock's psycho temper, Awesome/Shamrock could be all kinds of gold. Really looking forward to the next one.
    I appreciate it but I wouldn't be so sure about Sanders, after all he is Above Average

All steak and no sizzle

Status

With Wrestling Club proving to be a success in it's early trials, President Steamboat has announced more talent signings, including wrestlers, backstage figures, enhancement talent and other varying staff along with talk of a super card down the road which would go longer than the usual 1 hour run time. The following names were stated as talent signings going forward.

Colt Cabana
    Samoa Joe
    "Playboy" Gary Hart
    "King of the Old School" Steve Corino
    Terry Funk
    Jeremy Borash
    Johnny Swinger
    Devon "Crowbar" Storm
    Joe E. Legend
    Daffney
    Meng

Since his release in 2001 after questionable behavior backstage, Shawn Michaels has been absent in mainstream wrestling and has been rumored among other possible names to appear non-exclusively in Wrestling Club but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Status

EPISODE 3 Review:

Nice opening with Steiner eventually taking off in his limo.

Cyrus, such heel commentary. So fun!

I feel like AMW should have been inaugural champs but I am curious to see where this will go. Im sure theyll earn a rematch in the near future.

After his awesome showing previously, glad Low Ki didnt get completely squashed which i was worried about. Awesome needed this win to continue his path. He looks so vicious.

One week till Monty!

Punk and Styles have both been gaining momentum and i feel pitting them against each other here was too early. Punk's momentum takes a big hit here with this loss. Great match though!

Oooh, Mysterio vs. Roode. Thats a fun prospect! The numbers obviously too much and with all the hype, Roode needed to win his debut.

Damn, RVD just cant get a win. Youre really pushing Hennig in what is his last 10 months of life.

Another week down as feuds build and more exciting debuts take place. My only real complaint would be the momentum loss for Punk so early. Look forward to the next one.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BXSTXRD View Post
    EPISODE 3 Review:

Nice opening with Steiner eventually taking off in his limo.

Cyrus, such heel commentary. So fun!

I feel like AMW should have been inaugural champs but I am curious to see where this will go. Im sure theyll earn a rematch in the near future.

After his awesome showing previously, glad Low Ki didnt get completely squashed which i was worried about. Awesome needed this win to continue his path. He looks so vicious.

One week till Monty!

Punk and Styles have both been gaining momentum and i feel pitting them against each other here was too early. Punk's momentum takes a big hit here with this loss. Great match though!

Oooh, Mysterio vs. Roode. Thats a fun prospect! The numbers obviously too much and with all the hype, Roode needed to win his debut.

Damn, RVD just cant get a win. Youre really pushing Hennig in what is his last 10 months of life.

Another week down as feuds build and more exciting debuts take place. My only real complaint would be the momentum loss for Punk so early. Look forward to the next one.
    I appreciate it, I've thought about Hennig's inevitable fate. I know BTBs don't go for reviving a dead wrestler but I assume it's fine to keep them going if you used them before their death.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Been having a little look through what's been going on.

Big fan of Curt Hennig, Mike Awesome and AJ Styles so I'm interested in seeing what you do with them in this, especially Awesome who I think was never truly utilised to his full potential after the WWF bought out WCW. He definitely made a huge statement with his assault on Low Ki.

Hennig and RVD looks to be a very interesting storyline whilst AJ Styles should definitely have another great match with Jerry Lynn this week.

Also looking forward to seeing how Eddie and Rey get on. Hopefully the inevitable Eddie turn doesn't happen too soon and we get the pair tagging together for a good while.

On the new signings I think Cabana, Joe and Corino interest me the most. Not too sure Michaels in any capacity is a right fit for this kind of project though. He always seemed a little too good for an independent promotion.

Anyway good luck with this and I'll try to keep up to date and drop you some feedback.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Cabana, Joe, Corino and Funk all coming into Wrestling Club in one way, shape or form has me very excited. Really looking forward to seeing what sort of impact they have when and if they do all actually appear.

I'd mark for Steve Corino as World Champ to, so uh, make that happen please.

Looking forward to the next show.

All steak and no sizzle

Status

Wrestling Club Episode #4
    Main Street Armory, Rochester, New York, Attendance: 4,700
    April 28th, 2002

The show opens with a replay and rundown of last weeks results and the feud between Steiner and Shamrock. After the cameras roll backstage and we see Shamrock punching a heavy bag in his room and Pamela walks in with a mic.

Pamela: Ken Shamrock! After your actions last week do you think Steiner will retaliate in your match tonight with Mike Awesome?

Shamrock: (throws last punch) Scott Steiner is more than welcome to come see me! Because the minute we lock up, he hits the ground and I snap his ankle in two!

Steiner pushes his way in the room with security guards following. He holds the title up and starts belligerently shouting.

Steiner: There he is! The world's most vaginal man! WHAT KIND OF FIGHTER THROWS A FUCKING PIPE AT SOMEBODY!?

Shamrock: WHO USES A FUCKING TITLE BELT AS A WEAPON!? YOU DAMN COWARD!

Security holds back Scott and get between the two as Shamrock gets closer.

Steiner: Come get me you son of a bitch! FUCKING UFC BUM! (backs behind security as he yells) I'LL PUT YOU TO SLEEP A LITTLE BABY! (is taken out by security) fuckin' cage fightin' bitch!

We cut to the show's intro and open up with Hudson and Cyrus as ringside.

Hudson: Week after week the animosity of Scott Steiner and Ken Shamrock escalates and very well may explode tonight when our main event starts.

Cyrus: I doubt The Big Bad Booty Daddy will even have a chance to get a hand on him because he'll be flying over the top rope when Mike Awesome gets a hold of him.

Hudson: Hey, Shamrock is an experienced fighter in the ring and the cage.

Cyrus: Maybe so but there's no cage to keep him from being launched over the top tonight.

Hudson: Oh yo- let's just get moving.

Backstage Homicide is standing with Jeremy Borash, he has a bandanna around his face.

Jeremy: Homicide, in a matter of minutes you will make your debut against "Showtime" Elix Skipper and likely be in the realm of a TV title shot in the coming weeks, are you prepar-

Gary Hart walks in and cuts him off.

Hart: Hold on there Jeremy, this man is my client. I can guarantee you he is prepared for Elix Skipper. No matter the athlete Skipper may be, Homicide is a man from Brooklyn has survived the most lethal brawls you could ever see and tonight he will show that spirit in the ring and quite frankly, I'd fear for Skipper's safety if I was in his corner.

We cut to the ring as Skipper makes his entrance with Kid Romeo in tow who has sunglasses hanging down his face and is making odd gestures to women while spraying his hair. Elix has a microphone.

Skipper: What time is it!? IT'S SHOWTIME! Tonight's it's showtime for Homicide, because boy you're gonna be sent packing back to Brooklyn in under ten minutes when you realize you ain't ready for the big leagues!

Homicide enters next with Gary Hart following, who lights a cigar and takes a seat at ringside.

"Showtime" Elix Skipper w/ Kid Romeo Vs Homicide w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart

The two goes face to face in the center of the ring and Skipper mushes him in the face and Homicide responds with a right hand and the two exchange blows until Skipper is stunned and wobbles to the ropes. Homicide picks him up for a Pumphandle Slam and drags to him to the center for a double leg drop between the legs. Skipper crawls to the ropes and rolls out for support from Kid Romeo who holds him and pats him on the back. Homicide hits the ropes and suicide dives into both of them.

Skipper and Romeo are laid out on the barrier until Homicide tosses Elix into the barricade and then Irish whips him into the ringpost following with a dropkick to Elix as he stumbles back. After the assault Homicide tosses Skipper back in and flips off Kid Romeo who is throwing a fit about his hair. The Brooklyn resident climbs the top rope and awaits Skipper to stand up,he fumbles to his feet and turns to see Homicide flying at him with a double axe handle but he catches him with a spin kick to the face, leveling his opponent. Hart looks concerned, he puffs his cigar and gets up to yell at Homicide. Elix falls on him for the pin but only gets a two. Showtime thinks fast and drapes Homicide on the lower turnbuckle and he continuously stomps him to the ref's distaste. He ends with a facewash and hops up with both hands on the ropes for a double foot stomp to the chest.

Homicide crawls from the corner holding his chest as he's hit with sidekicks from Showtime. Skipper sets him on the top rope and climbs on the rope for his rope-walk Frankensteiner but he's powerbombed out of it by Homicide. Kid Romeo's glasses slide off his face he's shocked. Homicide hits a leg drop off the top rope and goes for the pin. On one and a half Kid Romeo whips a a can of hairspray at the back of his head. Homicide lets go to grasp his head. The referee didn't see it being thrown as he was on the other side, he attends to Homicide then argues with Romeo. asking about the can.

While the referee is lost Elix struggles over to the can and picks it up, Hart wanders over and passes a bandanna to Homicide. He places it on his eyes as Skipper sprays the can at him, shielding his face. Homicide clocks Skipper and works him over with a beatdown before an Exploder suplex. Romeo is freaking out but gets distracted by a woman in the audience and leans over the barrier to talk. Elix is trying to avoid Homicide in great pain but cannot escape before he's hit with the Cop Killer a.k.a the vertebreaker for the three.

Hudson: Homicide debuts in spectacular fashion! He's sure to make a big impression in the locker room with this one.

Cyrus: I'm not as easily swayed as you Scott, he clearly needed Gary Hart to win, I mean c'mon a bandanna? Ridiculous.

Hudson: But not as ridiculous as using hairspray?

Cyrus: Scott please, stop projecting your complaints towards me.

We cut to a vignette of Shark Boy being trained by Lex Luger. He's draped in Main Event fitness gear and with trying to deadlift with a neckbrace on. The weights are around maybe 20 pounds max.

Luger: C'mon Sharkie, You can do this one little buddy! Go for the gold! (Shark Boy gets the lift to chest level and tumbles over.) Well...there's always next week.

After the training segment we see an interview with Homicide and Gary Hart.

Jeremy: Homicide, you've won your debut and very well may be in TV title contention, can you take this win and elevate to the next level?

Hart: Homicide can no doubt take it to the next level, whether AJ Styles or Jerry Lynn win tonight they will be in for an experience they've had to feel in that ring. Even if they do escape with a victory they will no longer be the man they were when they entered that ring.

Jeremy: Thank you very much. At this time I'm going to attempt to get a word from the World champion Scott Steiner on the incident that occurred this morning.

Borash walks through the backstage area, passing Elix Skipper who's being helped to his room by Kid Romeo, Jeremy makes a motion for a word but Romeo pushes his mic away. Borash moves on and knocks on Steiner's locker room door. The door flies open and Scott has a baseball bat.

Steiner: SHAMROCK! Oh, it's just this fuckin' geek, Whaddya want Jerry!?

Jeremy: S-Scott, this morning, y-you got into a altercation w-

Steiner: Spit it out pencil neck! No forget it! (huffs and puffs into microphone) KEN SHAMROCK! WE END THIS TONIGHT, I PRAY GOD STEAMBOAT DOESN'T TOSS YOUR ASS OUT THE BUILDING TONIGHT BEFORE MIKE AWESOME CAN CRUSH YOUR SPINE LIKE A TOOTH PICK! (slams door shut)

Jeremy wanders off while nervously muttering and we cut back to the ring. Mike Sanders is holding a microphone.

Sanders: Now my status goes without saying but I am Mike Sanders, and tonight I'm putting the boots to that NFL reject Monty Brown, you might be an "alpha male" but I am "Above Average"! So c'mon down here and let's make this quick.

Monty Brown his entrance and gets nose to nose with Sanders who suddenly looks terrified, he backpedals to his corner and the bell sounds.

"Above Average" Mike Sanders Vs "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown

Sanders makes his way to the ropes to try and escape but Brown springs into action and grabs him from the back and lifts him up for a swinging side slam. Sanders grips his back in pain before he's lifted up for an Irish whip into a one-armed swinging neckbreaker. Sanders is in and out of grogginess as he pulls himself up by the ropes. He's met with a rough clothesline and he calls for a timeout. He's granted no mercy as he tries to fast walk out of the ring before he's hit with The Pounce and pinned for three count.

Hudson: That is the quickest win in Wrestling Club history!

Cyrus: Maybe "Below Average" would be a better name for Mike Sanders.

Brown stands tall on the top rope as Sanders is rolled out of the ring and attended to by referees. Backstage Evan Karagias walks up to Pamela in a new suit and a cellphone up to his ear. He taps her on the shoulder.

Karagias: Okay Pam, I've decided to give you your exclusive. Rumor has it, I may make my in-ring debut next week.

Pamela: Evan, I'm not here to interview yo-

Karagias: I don't know who the unlucky guy is but I hope you'll be ringside to see me win in dominant fashion, hey there's the man of the house! (Steamboat passes by and Evan grabs him by the arm) Hey, Dragon...who's the stiff I'm taking out next week?

Steamboat: He's out there right now. (takes arm back)

Karagias: Sanders...?

Steamboat: No.

Karagias: Oh shit...

Evan fast walks away and Monty Brown comes through the curtain.

Pamela: Monty Brown, next week you face Evan Karagias, do you think he'll fall as easy as Mike Sanders?

Brown: Sanders is the first on a long list of many. Evan Karagias, you aren't first but you are next on my list. Once you're done, the next one in my sights, whoever the holder of the Television title is in two weeks. I recommend you give up now and just prepare for the Pounce.

After the interview we cut to a pre-taped vignette of Vampiro in a dingy arena in Puerto Rico, sweating with his paint wearing with the WWC world title next to him.

Vampiro: I've won titles the world over, this (holds title belt in his lap and looks at it) is yet another. But it's not the title belts, it's not the glory or the fame that I thrive off of. (spits blood on the title and tosses it down) What I really enjoy...what I really enjoy is pain. I enjoy hurting people, I love seeing people writhe and suffer, in the ring or out of. When the time comes, I'll be in the states again, in New York, where I'll continue to do what I love and there's nobody that can stop me.

Back to the arena The Bad Street Boys are seated at a monitor with their titles getting ready for the upcoming tag match. Cameras cut to Money & Power making an entrance. Roode is in his traditional robe as Perry's in slacks with taped fists. Saturn takes Roode's robe off for him and Robert warms up in the ring as Perry stands behind him. Rey Mysterio Jr. and Eddie Guerrero make separate entrances. As Eddie passes by the crowd, CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Daffney are seated in the front row. Colt seems to be twitching and sweating. Eddie gives them a weird look and gets in the ring. The bell sounds and we start with Robert and Mysterio.

Money & Power Vs Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr.

Roode invites Rey to come fight him but tags in Perry immediately. Saturn works over Rey Rey with a series of kicks to the body, dropping him to his knees and then hitting a gutwrench suplex. Perry works the shoulders and body until he Irish whips Rey to the ropes and Mysterio springboards off them and lands onto Perry. He follows up with hitting the ropes and landing a dropkick to the seated Saturn. He drags him towards his corner to tag in but Saturn arm drags him back over and lands a series of suplexes, devastating Mysterio. Perry finishes his onslaught with a Northern Lights suplex across the ring.

Rey Rey attempts to kick Perry’s leg out but he’s too weak to deal out any damage and is caught, Perry drops an elbow on the leg and continues to work it with a series of wear downs. Roode demands to be tagged in so Perry obliges but this leaves Rey open to dive for a tag to Eddie. Roode charges after him but Guerrero springboards over the top and hits a tornado DDT. Guerrero Irish whips him to a neutral corner for a Monkey Flip. Roode is like a fish out of water and tags out again. Saturn enters and the two former Radicalz go face to face. Their eyes widen when they spot each other but they must fight so the two brawl. Perry goes for a Northern Lights suplex but it’s counter and Eddie works the body with a couple knees and lands The Three Amigos. Saturn is winded so Eddie tags Mysterio in and catapults him off the top rope onto Perry for a crossbody.

Rey garners a two count and Roode flies into to chopblock his knee then get booted out by the ref. Perry grabs Mysterio and lands multiple hard knees to the back while he can’t stand and proceeds to lock in the Rings of Saturn. Eddie responds but a missile dropkick to the head of Saturn, incapacitating him. Roode sneaks in and backdrops Eddie over the top rope and proudly celebrates to himself. Mysterio is laid out and hard pressed to recover in time. Robert lands more strikes to his body and leg as the referee argues with him. He gets out and demands to be tagged in, Perry crawls over and lets him in. The overzealous Robert grabs Mysterio for a suplex but Eddie pulls him by the leg from the outside. Saturn double axe handles Eddie from the apron. Roode gets back to his feet and chops Rey to the corner, he sets Mysterio up for an avalanche powerbomb, just as Saturn lifts up Eddie and hits The Death Valley Driver but Roode is countered as Rey hits a Frankensteiner out of the powerbomb and gets the pinfall.

Mysterio’s arm is raised as he hobbles on one leg. Saturn rushes in to attend to Robert. Rey goes outside and helps up Eddie. The two help each other to the entrance way, Mysterio takes a deep breath and look at one another and shake hands. As the two head back CM Punk and his crew exit the building.

Hudson: I don't know what CM Punk is planning but it looks like he's got numbers to back up whatever's he's got in mind.

Cyrus: And it looks like he's got Eddie outnumbered as is so don't expect the luchadores to be hanging around much longer if Punk gets a hold of either of them.

Backstage York/Matthews greet Eddie and Rey and congratulate them.

York: Looks like we might be seeing you two in the ring sometime for these belts.

Eddie: Be sure to keep 'em warm for me and my friend. (smacks the big plate on the title belt and smirks as the two head off)

Matthews: What a fuckin' guy.

We cut to an interview of Jerry Lynn who's readying himself for his second title match .

Jeremy: For the past two weeks Jerry you've been ambushed by Hayabusa who has since been detained and removed from Wrestling Club for his heinous actions by President Steamboat, have you fully recovered from his attacks and do you think any sustained abuse will come into play tonight?

Lynn: That son of a bitch did injure me briefly but I've recovered but believe me, Hayabusa has not seen the last of me no matter what Steamboat says.

In another locker room Pamela is with AJ Styles.

Pamela: AJ, this is your second bout with Jerry Lynn, without interruption from Hayabusa will you be able to defeat Jerry?

AJ: I don't care what his excuses were last time or what they'll be today, he'll end up the same way. On his back, looking up at the lights. It's only a matter of time, after he's flattened, I get two more wins and then I'll claim the throne and become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Before the match we cut to a vignette of Steve Corino in the old ECW Arena.

Corino: I am truly disgusted with what wrestling has become. These "hardcore" superstars and chair swinging lunatics that call themselves "wrestlers" are lauded as heroes to the bumbling hicks in the audience who know no better. They revere garbage can wrestlers and trash brawls, even dragging down legends like Terry Funk to their level. Well that stops, because ECW is dead. This shit hole of an arena is now a relic of the past. And now, I'm coming to Wrestling Club. A place where the sport comes first, talent not who can toss a chair the hardest.

After the vignette Jerry Lynn makes his entrance to the ring and then the champion. The belt is raised in the air and the bell sounds.

Weekly Television Title Match:
    Jerry Lynn Vs AJ Styles (c)

The two exchange holds and locks as they grapple, Styles gets the first big move with a snap suplex and a standing knee drop. Jerry holds his throat and gets to one knee but he's hit with a running neckbreaker from the kneeling position. Styles showboats as Jerry smacks the mat with his hand and gets up and clubs AJ hard in the back and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Jerry has a fire lit under him and hands out rough wear down moves to AJ's body, Styles has to think fast and debuts his Pele kick to Jerry which rocks the ECW alum and sends him rolling to the ropes. Lynn tries to regain his train of thought but his mind is clearly in other places.

As Lynn turns back around he's hit with the Starmaker suplex and AJ gets a two count. Styles lifts Jerry up and gets clotheslined over the apron, Jerry backs off to rest but he's hit with a flying forearm. AJ gets another two. The pissed off Jerry Lynn spears AJ and lashes out with a series of hard forearms to the back and a couple shots to the head, the referee pulls him off and Lynn takes a breather. He relaxes and extends a hand to AJ to apologize but he's hit with an Enzuigiri as a reply. Lynn is rocked and AJ lands a brainbuster for a two and a half.

Looking to finish off strong, AJ goes up for the Spiral Tap but he takes too long to set up and Lynn clocks him down and lands a superplex. Jerry gets a two count and responds with dragging the champ to the corner, hoisting him up and hitting a running sitout powerbomb for a two and a half. Running out of options he takes to the top rope for a crossbody and he's hit with a dropkick in mid-air. Styles capitalizes and goes for the Styles Clash but he's back dropped. The fatigued Jerry Lynn holds his chest and decides he has to act fast.

Lynn hits an inverted DDT to drop AJ but before he goes to pin he wants his finisher, he drags Styles to the second rope for the cradle piledriver but AJ slips out and gut punches him and heel kicks him in the head, sending Jerry to the apron. Lynn is hanging on by one hand on the top rope. Styles lifts him and suplexes him inside for a two count. Styles grips the trunks on Lynn to set up his finisher but Lynn again backdrops but AJ lands on his feet and hits a superkick to Jerry, which bounces Lynn off the ropes and back to AJ where he's hoisted up and hit with the Clash and pinned for the three.

Cyrus: Jerry Lynn cannot get it done! Two shots in a row. Maybe he should go packing back to Philly.

Hudson: Don't exaggerate Cyrus, Jerry's a great wrestler but his mind is not where it should be.

AJ holds up two fingers signaling how many defenses he has left as Jerry lies flat on the mat, looking up at the lights. Backstage we see President Steamboat with a force of security guards and medics readying for the main event. As he's heading out Mike Awesome confronts him as a wall of guards stay between the two.

Awesome: I've taken out two people, Dragon! Why haven't I gotten a title shot yet?! Not even the damn TV title?!

Steamboat: Maybe because you haven't pinned a single person yet! You can't just hoist everyone over the top rope! You can't win a title match with a count out!

Awesome: This is fear Steamboat. I can see it when I look in your eyes. You know that nobody can stop me. You can feed me every last person on this roster and they'll end up on the shelf because no one can stack up. You know there's nothing you can do about it, but if you even try (he gets closer as the guards try to keep him back), you'll be the next one flying over that top rope.

Steamboat: Get the hell out of my face. (Awesome walks off smiling) Sick son of a bitch.

Jerry Lynn is taped limping backstage, he brushes off Pamela and tracks down Ricky Steamboat.

Lynn: Ricky! I want Hayabusa! Get me that son of a bitch!

Steamboat: Are you nuts? He's long gone.

Lynn: I need him back here Ricky! Just do me this favor!

Steamboat: Absolutely not.

Lynn: Please! I'm not right Ricky, I need a match with him.

Steamboat: What're you so obsessed with him for?

Lynn: I don't know...but something with me hasn't been the same, I need to face him.

Steamboat: ...I'll consider it.

Ricky goes into his office. We cut to a locker room interview where the boys are seated by a monitor for the main event. Curt Hennig and Rob Van Dam are next to one another, Borash approaches them.

Jeremy: Gentlemen, we just got word that Mike Awesome has threatened President Steamboat, saying he'll injure the entire roster until he's given his title shot, with you two being among the higher ups on the card, are you worried about Awesome's actions?

Hennig: Absolutely not, with my partner Rob here we're set to end all speculation on who is the best. When we're together, it's going to be a quick main event.

RVD: Uhhh, sorry but we are not officially a team. (Curt brushes this off, still smiling) Me and Mike didn't get to face off a year ago because of an injury I had but if he's up to it, I'm open to any challenge.

Hennig: Yeah yeah, we got your number Mike!

After the interview we see security line the entrance way to the ring as medics get out to ringside and wheel a stretcher near by. Ken Shamrock enters with his robe on and shadowboxes to the ring. Shamrock patiently awaits in his corner with his hood on. Mike Awesome enters next with guards following him to the steps. He throws his arms up and points to the stretcher.

Main Event:
    "The Career Killer" Mike Awesome Vs "The Ultimate Fighter" Ken Shamrock

Ken removes his robe and gets in a fighting stance. Awesome charges at him and Shamrock dodges him and starts kicking his legs out with stiff shin shots. Awesome misses a clothesline and gets another leg kick and lands on one knee. Ken locks him in a sleeper hold but the giant Mike Awesome stands up with Shamrock on him and drops backwards, crushing the UFC champion. Awesome grabs Ken by the neck and delivers hard knees to the neck and lifts him by the throat and chokeslams him on the turnbuckle.

Shamrock is slumped but barely rolls past Awesome however Mike runs up the turnbuckle and hits his back elbow. Awesome picks up Shamrock and fallaway slams him to the ropes. The Ultimate Fighter rolls out and he's soon hit with a suicide dive by the Career Killer. Mike gets up first and boasts. He rips apart the barricade and leans it on the ring apron before powerbombing Ken onto it. He rolls in and out of the ring to stop the ten count. Shamrock crawls away in pain with red marks all across his back. Awesome grabs him by the next but he's hit with a right cross and a belly to belly to the mat outside. Ken goes mad and slaps himself then tears up the mat exposing the concrete. He also breaks the ten count then heads back out.

Shamrock waits for Mike to get up and charge at him to hit a scoop slam on the exposed floor. A sickening thud sounds and Steamboat comes out to ringside, losing his shit, freaking out at the two. Ken argues with him for too long and he's picked up by Awesome and heaved into the barricade. After he's been rammed into the safety wall he's tossed back inside and Irish whip hard to the corner and then hit with a big boot as he's slumped. Ken falls to the bottom turnbuckle before he's dragged and slingshotted into the bottom of the buckle. Awesome grabs Ken the trunks and tosses him over the top rope, landing on the announce table. He rolls off but doesn't break through, he knocks the announcers over.

Hudson: Oh hell! (headset rolls off)

Shamrock recharges and lifts up the table still unfolded and heaves it in the ring. Awesome smiles and calls for him to get in. Shamrock rushes in and tackles Awesome to the ropes and swings at him like a maniac, busting his opponents mouth up, leaving blood to leak out. Ken sets the table up in the corner but he's speared into it as he turns around. Mike gets up and powerbombs him on the bottom half of the table. He roars as Steamboat is in distress outside. He points to him and says "THIS IS FOR YOU!" The FMW/ECW champion gets Ken up in the crucifix powerbomb position and goes to toss him outside to the stretcher but he slides out.

Mike turns and he's tackled through the ropes. Shamrock throws stiff elbows to Mike, busting him open and tries to get up but his body's weak so he collapses. Awesome wipes the blood off his head and on his chest as he stands up and towers over the weak UFC legend. Awesome breaks up the count and grabs him by the back of the neck and heaves him over the barrier into the audience and brawls with Shamrock, slumping Ken onto a row of chairs as the fans disperse. Awesome chokebombs Shamrock onto a folding chair, snapping it in half. He throws his arms up and then drags his opponent back inside. To finally finish him off he lines the stretcher outside up with the ring ropes and points to it to signal the end.

Hudson: Steamboat needs to stop this before it gets any worse, what the hell is he waiting for?!

In the final moments of the match, Awesome gets to the apron and points to Steamboat but Shamrock bullrushes him and shoves him off the apron and he lands on the stretcher and rolls over, taking a hard spill. The referee's count goes to ten as Mike gets to reach the steps and he's counted out. He's shocked and the beat up Shamrock falls in the corner after he's declared the victor. Awesome freaks and tries to get in the ring, Steamboat sicks security on him and Mike beats them down one by one and tosses some of them into the barricades. Chaos ensues as the show goes off the air.

Thread Information