Thread: Clash of Champions 2017 - WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Night of Champions Clash of Champions 2017 - WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    AJ Styles shocked the world by returning to the mountaintop and becoming WWE Champion for the second time by taking down Jinder Mahal during an edge-of-your-seat title bout in the U.K. several weeks ago on SmackDown LIVE. And Jinder wants his title back.

As The Phenomenal One headed into a Champion vs. Champion clash with Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series, Mahal promised to exercise his rematch clause once The Beast was finished with Styles. Lesnar did indeed overcome Styles at WWE’s fall classic — though it was a closer fight than Jinder probably expected — and The Modern Day Maharaja was quick to rub it in the champion’s face on the first SmackDown LIVE after the dream match went down.

Styles was all for having their title match then and there, but Mahal decided instead to bide his time and wait until WWE Clash of Champions for the championship bout. The WWE Universe might have considered it unwise for Mahal to afford Styles the extra time to rest and prepare, but as everyone knows, The Modern Day Maharaja has upended conventional wisdom before.

Tune in to see who emerges with the WWE Title at WWE Clash of Champions, streaming live Sunday, Dec. 17, at 8 ET/5 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 12-02-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal

The India tour match going from a WWE title match to a Triple H/Mahal match is a relief because I think finally the Jinder project is over.

Going into this match with the curioristy of what AJ can get out of one of the worst wrestlers this year in a ppv title match because the SD match was pretty good.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    The India tour match going from a WWE title match to a Triple H/Mahal match is a relief because I think finally the Jinder project is over.

Going into this match with the curioristy of what AJ can get out of one of the worst wrestlers this year in a ppv title match because the SD match was pretty good.
    I’m curious as well because in one match this year they had possibly the worst AJ Styles match during his WWE tenure, and in another match this year they had Jinder Mahal’s best match ever. I’m hoping they can match that suspense from the England match.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Really curious as to whether or not Mahal regains the title here. The fact that he's facing HHH on the India tour is a great tip of the cap to Mahal. I think after missing out on facing Lesnar he deserves a big match and he'll get it. I think HHH could very well do the job and put him over in that match too.
    Styles vs Mahal I was a great match, so really looking forward to seeing what these two can do with a ppv length match.

I think Styles will win the match at this point, and will likely hold the title until Wrestlemania now where we could get the dream match of him vs Nakamura.

Internet Favorite

Status

I'm still expecting WWE to totally swerve us and have Mahal regain the title and then beat Trips in India haha.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I'm still expecting WWE to totally swerve us and have Mahal regain the title and then beat Trips in India haha.
    HHH should put Mahal over in their match, but it's HHH so I think we can all assume how that match's going to go. Especially given he's back on tv now and gearing up to face Angle and Strowman, possibly Jordan too. Can't see him not beating Mahal, which is a shame.
    I'd also be all in on Mahal regaining the title too.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

AJ Styles should win this he deserves to go into Wrestlemania as champion. He deserves it, he has been the MVP of WWE since he started in the WWE. When he first came to WWE, some people including myself thought he would be a lower midcard at best. I, among others were very cynical but boy I was wrong. AJ Styles through hard work determination, perseverance and tenacity, proved me wrong and went on to do great things and become a star. Yes, AJ has a bumpy start with a lackluster feud with Jericho which only increased doubts about his WWE run but who doesn’t?

AJ Styles impressed the right people in WWE by getting Roman Reigns, in my opinion, his best match in WWE. He proved himself and became champion. And guess what he knocked it out the park. His WWE Title run was one of the main reasons people tuned into Smackdown and even on one occasion beating Raw in the ratings!!!! In reality, I think he earnt the right to enter Mania champion but things happen, plans are changed etc. And he didn’t get the Title match and was given Shane McMahon. Again people hated the idea and he proved everyone wrong again having MOTN on the main card with Shane McMahon.

Even though the last year hasn't been the best, he has still kept the fans on his side and being great. He became champion again. And now is on another roll with his run. Giving JINDER MAHAL, his best match ever and it was a decent match as well. Then he went on and gave Brock Lesnar one of his best match in years and it was a great match as well. He has earnt it time and time again. He should beat Jinder Mahal at this show, he should go on to WM and get the WM Title match he deserves.

That's just how I feel.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Rusev Day

Status

I don't see anything other than an AJ win here. The Jinder experiment seems to be over and I see him moving down to the US Title scene after this match.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    I don't see anything other than an AJ win here. The Jinder experiment seems to be over and I see him moving down to the US Title scene after this match.
    Baron Corbin vs. Jinder Mahal (not including their short cash-in match earlier) is what we've all been waiting for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Trying to look ahead here to what AJ could do on the road to Wrestlemania. I'm hoping it's going to be Nakamura/AJ at mania, and I'd be down for something like AJ Vs Orton at the Rumble because those two have only scratched the surface with each other. There's really not a tonne of options here so I'm hoping that at some point they'll heat up Rusev for a program with AJ.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

On one hand i don't believe that the Jinder experiment is fully over so part of me believes he will win here, on the other hand i had a feeling back in the summer that Vince would go cold on him in the lead up to Mania and switch the title over to someone who he believes is safer money by the Rumble. Can't see Jinder winning here and then losing at the Rumble so the safe bet is that AJ wins.

Interesting to see what happens with SD going into Mania actually. I really hope they keep the title on AJ but i have a feeling they will bring up a part timer back for the match instead. Been murmurs of Batista returning.

HOSS MOD

Status

Nah man, Jinder's totally winning and facing Triple H on the India tour for the belt, because that's what's best for fucking business and don't you dare ever question it.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I'm like 90% sure AJ Styles is walking away from Clash of the Champions as the WWE Champion. I think it's highly unlikely that Jindar Mahal will regain the WWE Title, even more since the India "tour" got turned into a day super show. But I thought that there was no chance of Jindar Mahal beating Randy Orton at Backlash and it happened, so there is a chance that WWE will pull something like that all over again. Please WWE just let AJ get away from Mahal without injury or harm and focus on his road to a Wrestlemania semi main event.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Styles wins this easily.
    I'm really looking forward tot he match though, their last match was great so I'm anticipating more of the same and more from them given more time.

Thread Information