Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: November 22nd, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: November 22nd, 2017

NXT preview, Nov. 22, 2017: Gargano challenges Dunne for the WWE United Kingdom Title
    Pete Dunne is looking for a fight, and he’s going to get one from Johnny Gargano. The WWE United Kingdom Champion issued an open challenge for his coveted title and NXT General Manager William Regal offered the opportunity to Johnny Wrestling.

Although he has been struggling since becoming a singles wrestler, Gargano gladly accepted the offer from Regal, and now he will look to not only put a stop to his singles slide, but do so while winning the WWE United Kingdom Title.

A victory for the Cleveland native will make him only the third Superstar to hold the WWE United Kingdom Title and the first American to hold the prized championship. Yet, Gargano will have to fight his way past the rugged Bruiserweight first.

Dunne is arguably one of the toughest all-around competitors in all WWE and someone who is always looking to unleash a beating on his opponent. Will Dunne make Gargano wish he never accepted this open challenge? Or will Dunne regret putting his title on the line?

Find out tonight at 8/7C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Ruby Riot and Sonya Deville battle it out
    SmackDown LIVE's Ruby Riot and Raw's Sonya Deville will look to settle their differences inside the squared circle tonight on NXT. The conflict between these two rival grapplers began when they battled along with Ember Moon in a Triple Threat Match to see who would qualify for a NXT Women’s Championship opportunity at TakeOver: WarGames.

Deville had Riot’s injured ankle trapped in a devastating Ankle Lock in the waning moments of the match, but instead of tapping, Riot gritted it out. As a result, Moon capitalized by hitting Deville with an Eclipse and pinning the injured Riot.

Two weeks ago, while Riot was getting her ankle examined by medical officials, Deville made it clear that she blames Riot's unwillingness to tap out for costing her a chance to compete for the NXT Women’s Title at TakeOver.

Now that Riot is fully healed, she will battle Deville to see who is the better Superstar. Will Riot’s ankle hold up against the fiery Deville? Or will Deville back up her promise and “break” Riot’s ankle before leaving for the Raw roster for good?

Will a shock to the system at WarGames change the future of NXT?
    NXT TakeOver: WarGames was every bit as epic and chaotic as anticipated. There is a new NXT Champion in Andrade “Cien” Almas, a new NXT Women’s Champion in Ember Moon, and Undisputed ERA followed through on their promise to shock the system with a huge victory in the first WarGames Match in 20 years.

The landscape of NXT has changed drastically, and the future of sports-entertainment’s hottest brand is completely up in the air. What will the NXT Title picture look like now that Almas and Vega hold NXT’s top prize? Will Drew McIntyre’s injury at WarGames keep him out of title contention for the foreseeable future?

That’s not all, as NXT’s Women’s division has a Superstar other than Asuka as its champion for the first time in nearly 600 days. Who will try to dethrone NXT’s War Goddess?

Plus, what’s in store following the historic return of WarGames? The return of one of sports-entertainment’s most barbaric matches lived up to the hype as carnage reigned supreme and bodies were left strewn around two rings. In the end, it was Undisputed ERA who left the victors. They said they would shock the system upon arriving in NXT, and they did just that at WarGames. With Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly fresh off a momentous victory, what do they have planned for the NXT Universe next?

Catch the aftermath of TakeOver: WarGames tonight at 8/7 C on WWE Network.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 22nd, 2017

A post Takeover show worth watching for once. Even Riot/Deville is interesting as it’s lukely each woman’s last match in NXT.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Ohh Pete Dunne vs Johnny Gargano sounds very good, should be a good match.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Surprised nobody has commented on the Dunne/Gargano match. Thought it was great for how much time it was given. Imagine if it was on the TakeOver show, could have taken that show up another level. Two of my favourite guys right now and I'm prepared to be patient so they aren't wasted when and if they are brought to the main roster.

The Gargano spot realising Dunne's mouthguard was out was great storytelling from the bite to the kick, although I did think it was strange the referee didn't clear it and I knew it would somehow be involved
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Gargano vs Dunne was very good, a bit short them I would had hoped but what can you do but make the most of the time and they did just that.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Great match. We’ve talked about NXT MVPs of 2017 and seem to always leave out Johnny’s name. Great performances at the first half of the year with Ciampa and then really good stuff in the second half. His losing streak story is whatever but all of his matches are watchable and easy to digest. Another great TV story match here with some really interesting moments. I would love for Johnny to unseat Almas.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sweet Meat

Status

Match was kick ass. I don't agree that it was short. Omega/Okada snoozefests (and Davey Richard's indie run etc) has made me really not dig matches being long for the sake of it. Give me sub 15 minute matches or even 8-10 minute sprints and I'm pleased as punch

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Tranquilo

Status

It was a kick ass, fun match, the mouth piece spot was a nice touch. Ruby vs Sonya was decent as well.

An overall good episode of nXt match wise, looking forward to Kairi vs Peyton next week.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

- Babyface Hero Ruby Riot appears, and is immediately followed by a video of her almost certain heel actions on Smackdown this past week, which inadvertently points out the strange time-bubble the immediate post-Takeover NXT lies in. It's treated as taking place after Takeover, Raw, & Smackdown, so technically both Ruby & Sonya are dastardly heels, ganging up on main roster talent. And yet it was filmed before Takeover so the crowd is very obviously supportive of Ruby Riot, even when said video of her beatdown of Naomi/Becky was just shown to the viewer. So there's a bit of a disconnect going on. NXT's timey-wimey issues aside, Sonya/Ruby was a neat match. Ruby's selling with the ankle was on-point, a great constant throughout the match. Sonya held up her end of the match too, she's not the most polished wrestler but she'd not bad. I imagine this is the last we'll see of both of these ladies on NXT, which is kind've a bummer, but I'm happy for them regardless.

- Gargano/Dunne was, unsurprisingly, pretty fuckin' great. Loved the Dunne finger-bending soon upgrading into Dunne biting the already-tortured fingers of Gargano to break the Gargano-Escape, nice continuation of a normal spot. It's kind of a shame this didn't make the official WarGames show.

Thread Information