Height: 6 FT | 6 FT 3
    Weight: 211 lbs | 230 lbs
    Face/heel/tweener: Heel
    Current feuds: vs The World
    Non-FWA accomplishments: Semi-finalists of the CWA Krash Tag Team Classic
    FWA accomplishments: None yet
    FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 0-0-0
    Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Brawlers
    Moveset: There isn’t much to The DFB, they brawl, they cheat, the use weapons. If you’re looking for someone to base them on think a more hardcore version of The Revival.

Cody Mundz
    Basic Moves: Spinebuster, Short-Arm Clothesline, Dragon-screw leg-whip, Front Dropkick, Gory Special
    Signature Strike Moves: “Reaper’s Right Hand” – Brass-knuckle knockout punch
    Signature Submission Move: Inverted Figure 4 Leglock
    Regular Finishing Move: Flowing DDT

Bobby Smooth

Basic Moves: Suicide Dive, Shinbreaker, Spinebuster, Dropkick, Chopblock, European Uppercut
    Signature Strike Moves: “Reaper’s Right Hand” – Brass-knuckle knockout punch
    Signature Submission Move: Inverted Figure 4 Leglock
    Regular Finishing Move: Falcon Arrow

Tag Team Moves: Double beat-down to a cornered opponent, Drop toe-hold (Mundz) into a running elbow-drop (Bobby), Powerbomb (Bobby) / diving clothesline (Mundz), Belly-to-back suplex (Bobby) /diving leg drop (Mundz), Snap suplex (Bobby) / running senton (Mundz)
    Tag Team Finisher: “Dirty Bit” – Shatter Machine
    Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic): Cody Mundz - Mark Briscoe | Bobby Smooth - Wes Briscoe

Theme music: Red Right Hand by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

The DFB Chronicles
    Vol. 1

Two men stand outside an ice-cream parlour on a side street, somewhere in Reno, Nevada. The two men are leaning against two big Harley Davidson motorcycles and are wearing leather cuts. The words “Nevada Reapers” is embroidered onto the back of both mens cuts. The scruffy-looking, six even, two-hundred plus pound frame belonged to Cody Mundz and the handsome, yet nasty-looking face belonged to Bobby “Smooth”, two members of the outlaw motorcycle club Nevada Reapers. The two are having a loud conversation as people go out of their way to avoid them - crossing the road, pretending to be on the phone, entering shops they had no previous intention of entering.

Cody Mundz ~ “See that’s the freaking problem, Bobby! People take one look at us and they’ve already made up their minds. The way I see it? If people are just going to believe that we’re a certain way … then we may as well be that way. Give the people what they want, that’s always the aim of the game … no?”

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “I understand exactly what you are saying Cody and I think it’s wrong to judge a book by it’s cover but eh, you know, wouldn’t exactly have the wrong idea about us.”

Cody Mundz ~ “I can’t say I’m following what you’re saying?”

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “I guess what I’m saying is we’re collecting protection money from a damn ice-cream parlour - you know what people call that?”

Cody Mundz ~ “Extortion?”

The two men share a look and then proceed to burst out in raucous laughter. Bobby slaps Cody playfully on the back.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “They call it scummy, dummy! And that’s all I’m saying; maybe they shouldn’t judge but sometimes when they do … they hit the nail on the head, brother.”

Cody Mundz ~ “You really think we’re scummy, Bob?”

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “You really give a shit, Cody?”

Cody grins and as if in response to Bobby’s retort, he gets up off the bike and pushes open the door to the ice-cream parlour. A wind chime jingling as the door swings open is in stark contrast to Cody bellowing out at the top of his lungs.

Cody Mundz ~ “MR. FREEZE! TAX-MAN IS HERE! TIME TO PAY THE PIPER!”

Bobby shakes his head and allows himself a chuckle before following Cody into Mr. Freeze’s ice-cream parlour. A balding, middle-aged man, clad in a white shirt and navy pants comes out from the back of the shop and looks at the two in disgust.

Mr. Freeze ~ “I see Nevada Reapers are still sending their ‘finest’ in protection.”

Cody Mundz ~ “Shut your mouth, asshole. End of the month. Pay the fuck up.”

Mr. Freeze ~ “Oh, didn’t you hear? You guys won’t be getting paid this month.”

The feeling is tense in the parlour as the silence fills the air after Mr. Freeze’s claim. Bobby looks at Cody and notices his whole body has gone rigid, the way it does right before he - THWACK!

Mr. Freeze ~ “ARGGGGH! MY FUCKING NOSE!”

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Cody! Fucking hell man, there’s blood everywhere!”

As Mr. Freeze is trying to ebb the flow of blood gushing from his nose, Cody is rubbing the spot on his forehead where he connected with the bridge of Mr. Freeze’s nose. He shrugs his shoulders.

Cody Mundz ~ “You know the gig, Bob, if they don’t wanna pay … we make’em.”

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Yeah but man … the dude’s like sixty or something.”

Mr. Freeze ~ “I’m fourty-eight, asshole!”

Cody Mundz ~ “HEY, YOU WANT SOME MORE?”

Bobby holds Cody back as he lunges towards the bloody Mr. Freeze.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Hey Cody, relax, relax. I got this, alright?”

Bobby waits until he can feel Cody relax and then he releases his grip on him. Bobby slowly turns around and walks towards Mr. Freeze who is still planted on his ass following Cody’s head-butt.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Look, Mr. Freeze, I apologise for my buddy’s … over-reaction … but I’m sure you can appreciate … the delicacy of the situation we find ourselves in. I mean, you made a deal with Big Dog and we all know we don’t cross Big Dog. So if Big Dog pays me and Cody to uh, make sure you uphold your end of the deal … and then you don’t … you can see how that leaves us in a sticky situation, right? So, uh …”

Bobby has reached Mr. Freeze and he extends a hand to help hoist Mr. Freeze up.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Why are you saying crazy things about us not being paid this month?”

Mr. Freeze ~
    “Because you aren’t.”THWACK! This time it’s Bobby’s left fist that landed flush with the jaw of Mr. Freeze. Mr. Freeze is left writing on the floor in pain. Bobby shakes his head at him.

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “Now, why did you go and have to say that?”Mr. Freeze is cowering on the floor, his back against the counter. He whimpers something unintelligible. Cody kicks over a chair in anger before getting right in Mr. Freeze’s face.

Cody Mundz ~
    “SPEAK THE FUCK UP DICKHEAD! Why the hell aren’t you paying us?”

Mr. Freeze ~
    “B-B-Because you guys are paid to protect me and y-y-you can’t do it, so why should I pay you?”Cody pulls up away from Mr. Freeze and looks at Bobby. Concern is written all over both men’s faces. Cody’s tone changes completely when he addresses Mr. Freeze.

Cody Mundz ~
    “Uh, Mr. Freeze … what do you mean we can’t protect you?”

Mr. Freeze ~
    “You can’t! You guys couldn’t do anything last weekend! I tried calling you like three times! It’s over. Johnny Yamatachi is running the protection racket around here now.”
    Cody spits on the floor in disgust.

Cody Mundz ~
    “YAMATACHI!? You’re in bed with that stinkin’ fish-head?”

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “Cody! Outside! We need to talk. Now.”
    Cody glares at Bobby but reluctantly follows him out onto the street.

Cody Mundz ~
    “Look, I know we have a problem Smooth but -”

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “A problem? A freaking problem? Cody, I know it’s in our very nature to not give a crap if we have a problem but this? This is slightly different. Other than money … what’s the most important thing to Big Dog?”

Cody Mundz ~
    “His reputation.”

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “His freakin’ reputation. He will hit the roof if he finds out that Yamatachi took one of his spots. More specifically, one of his spots that he tasked US with looking after.”

Cody Mundz ~
    “This is the part, where I remind you, THAT I DIDN’T WANNA GO TO FREAKING VEGAS LAST WEEKEND BOBBY! That was all you, Mr. Smooth, the high-roller from Reno THAT COULDN’T WIN A HAND OF BLACK-JACK WITH A DAMN ACE HIDDEN UP HIS SLEEVE!”Bobby looks away sheepishly, trying to block out a bad memory from the weekend prior.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Alright, alright, look - we messed up. We’re going to have to fix it - how?”

Cody Mundz ~ “Look it’s easy, we wait until Yamatachi’s guys show up, we do what we do best, Mr. Freeze pays us and everything gets sorted.”

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “Aight … except how do we stop Mr. Freeze from telling all our other spots that he got roughed up not once but twice - and one of them times was by the guys that were supposed to be, you know, protecting him?”

Cody Mundz ~ “We gotta let him keep this month.”

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “Are you out of your damn mind? That freaking ice-cream parlour is worth twenty k, Cody … we need it to make up our monthly kick-up to Big Dog. If we let Mr. Freeze keep this month … how the hell are we gonna make up twenty grand?”

Cody Mundz ~
    “Turn around.”

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “What the hell are you talking about, Cody?”

Cody Mundz ~
    “Just turn around and look.”

Bobby turns and faces the window of the parlour, we can’t see what he and Cody are looking at. After half a minute, Bobby sighs.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “No way Cody. No freaking way.”

Cody turns and walks towards the ice-cream parlour door.

Bobby “Smooth” ~
    “I said N-O, Cody! That spells NO you jackass!”

Bobby’s shouts are futile as we hear the jingling of the wind-chimes in the doorway of the parlour once again. Bobby has a momentary freak-out.

Bobby “Smooth” ~ “I always said he was crazy, hell I knew he was crazy but this shit’s just insane. Is he serious? What on earth is he thinking? FUCK!”

Bobby charges into the shop after Cody and we can finally see that it was actually an advertisement in the window of the shop that the duo were looking at;

CWA
    --- KRASH ---
    TAG TEAM CLASSIC
    MAY

PRIZE MONEY: $25'000

Last edited by Tig; 11-21-2017 at 04:39 PM.

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Re: The Dirty Fucking Bastards

Absolute coding meltdown

Status

Hey mate let me see some base pics mate, thanks mate.

Mate.

People's Champion

Status

Settle your tea kettle, mate.

MACHKA

Status

I'll clean this up after work, jesus it looked fine when I went to post it

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Sayer View Post
    Settle your tea kettle, mate.
    pip pip

People's Champion

Status

Come at me, bruh. Yeah, bruh. Do it, bruh.

Bruh.

MACHKA

Status

Cleaned up.

Thread Information