Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 24 November: WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 1 Promo Discussion Thread

People's Champion

Status

Re: 24 November: WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 1 Promo Discussion Thread

Okay, guys, so here's the situation:

Long ago, there was a very vague rule implemented that stated that promo extensions were given to all participants in a match, ONLY in championship matches. Because of the lack of clarity in how we, as mods, have presented and executed that rule, and their being so much uncertainty surrounding it, we have decided to allow extensions for all participants in matches in which someone has already asked for an extensions.

Therefore, the following people have extensions for this week:

Sin City Vultures
    Michael Garcia
    Ryan Rondo
    Mark Merriweather
    The DFB
    Chris Kennedy
    Phillip A. Jackson
    Deception
    Izzy Van doren
    Starr
    The Echo

We apologize for any inconvenience, guys. This is on us. We'll be coming down with a more concrete decision on extensions before the next show.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: 24 November: WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 1 Promo Discussion Thread

As always PAJ, Truth, Bell, Shannon promos are really good- can't really critique them all that well- but will say I like Shannons the best.

Aaron Kendrick- I like this change in the character - though it seems rushed from the last week to this week. That said, I look forward to reading more with how his outlook has changed and what you had told me.

Deception- really liked this one too, your work has just gotten better and better over the years OMB. The lack of formatting didn't bother me much , was still easy to follow/read.

Echo- know zilch about the team but I loved the promo

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Sorry to TGO and AON. Wasn't able to get on last night to finish stuff. Congrats.

Tea time eh? Been watching Stardom, AON?
    Last edited by RainShaker; 11-28-2017 at 05:03 AM.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Was pretty happy returning on time and not letting everyone down again I'm still working out kinks for DFB but I think I've gotten them to a place in my own head where I'm comfortable writing them. As I am Tig, the gift that keeps on giving, do you guys need any matches written for the show? I'm keen to lend a hand.

People's Champion

Status

Thanks for the offer, brotha, but We're all covered for this week.

ozzyozyakup10

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Wow, Tig, holy hell, liked it a lot mate, if this ain't your best then I sure can say I wish I would have been around when you were Toner.

Will be posting mine before deadline ends, probably not going to be my best promo but still, I enjoyed it while writing it.

MACHKA

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    Wow, Tig, holy hell, liked it a lot mate, if this ain't your best then I sure can say I wish I would have been around when you were Toner.

Will be posting mine before deadline ends, probably not going to be my best promo but still, I enjoyed it while writing it.
    Thanks man, I've been an admirer of SCV for the last while. Even ask the whatsapp guys, very highly thought of and I think we'll tear it down.

People's Champion

Status

Apologies to all but an issue within the family is going to prevent me from getting in a promo tonight. Sorry to all involved.

Status

Sorry to hear that Sayer. Hope everything is ok.

Upside for PAJ is that he has a better shot at winning without you so there's that.

MACHKA

Status

Oz, great promo. Hope we done the main event justice.

Hope all is well Sayer.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Sorry to hear that Sayer. Hope everything is ok.

Upside for PAJ is that he has a better shot at winning without you so there's that.
    I was thinking the same thing. But yes Sayer, I hope it's nothing bad, real life is more important than efedding

People's Champion

Status

Appreciate the well wishes, guys. My uncle, who I'm quite close to, is believed to have had a heart attack so the family is going to be at the hospital for a while.

Also, well played, Jiggy. Not a day goes by that I dontwind up sticking my foot in my mouth.

Underdog

Status

Kinda in a post Mile High lull. Felt like I could've done better, but this is all I had this week. :/ AON as always, fuckin great promo.

------------------------

Status

OMB I haven't read your promo yet but major props for managing to promo from a cell phone week after week. That dedication is admirable, bruv.

Underdog

Status

OMB I haven't read your promo yet but major props for managing to promo from a cell phone week after week. That dedication is admirable, bruv.

Son Of Anarchy

Status

Was just this week was out of town but ty
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    "The Lost Soul"
    Brayden Bridges

Son Of Anarchy

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Sayer View Post
    Appreciate the well wishes, guys. My uncle, who I'm quite close to, is believed to have had a heart attack so the family is going to be at the hospital for a while.

Also, well played, Jiggy. Not a day goes by that I dontwind up sticking my foot in my mouth.
    Hope all is well man
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    "The Lost Soul"
    Brayden Bridges

Status

It may have been someone else I was thinking of. Maybe 1000Deaths based on his context-free reply.

Underdog

Status

It may have been someone else I was thinking of. Maybe 1000Deaths based on his context-free reply.
    Yeah I'm the one lol.

Status

1000Deaths, I haven't read your promo yet but major props for managing to promo from a cell phone week after week. That dedication is admirable, bruv.

Thread Information