Crush
    Adam Bomb
    Tom Pritchard
    Isaac Yankem DDS
    Bob ‘Sparkplug’ Holly
    Rad Radford
    Yokozuna
    The Roadie

Along with this, the entire women’s division has been discontinued and all women wrestlers released

TV Shows:
    Monday Night Raw

PPV Schedule:
    Survivor Series - 19/11/1995
    Royal Rumble - 21/1/1996
    Wrestlemania XII - 31/3/1996

Due to low attendances and buy rates, the In Your House PPVs have been cancelled

I’ll be running this BTB from the Raw after Summerslam 1995 until Wrestlemania XII

Last edited by ChalkedOut; 12-10-2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Creative changes

Curtain Jerker

Status

Uncensored Re: WWF 1995 - Something Out of Nothing

RAW - September 11th 1995

*Show Intro*

Stills of the action from Summerslam are shown, such as Shawn Michaels capturing the IC Title from atop the ladder, The Undertaker throwing Kama into the casket, Barry Horowitz rolling up Skip, Bret Hart defeating Isaac Yankem and the WWF Champion Diesel retaining his title against King Mabel

The ‘Season Premier’ episode of Raw kicks off with scenes of the raucous crowd packed into the Canton Civic Center in Canton, Ohio for a night of action. The voices of Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler welcome us as they run down tonight’s schedule

McMahon: Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen to MONDAY NIGHT RAW. The new fall season is starting with a bang as we will be taking a special look at the tag team tournament which begins tonight, and the winner gets a future title shot against Camp Cornette, Owen Hart and British Bulldog. We’ve also got in ring action tonight with The Undertaker fresh off of defeating the Million Dollar Corporation taking on Hakushi, and The Two Dudes with Attitudes facing the Godwinns in our first Tournament match up

Lawler: That’s right but first I’ve been told that the two champs are making their way to the ring as we speak, what do you think they’ve got to get off their chest Vince?

McMahon: Well let’s find out shall we?

*Sexy Boy*

The crowd jumps to their feet for the arrival of the current IC and WWF champions, Shawn Michaels and Diesel. Perhaps coming out to address their title matches last night against Razor Ramon and King Mabel respectively. The Heartbreak Kid grabs a microphone as he waits for the crowd to settle down

Michaels: How’re we doing Canton?

Cheap pop from the crowd

Let’s keep this short and sweet since we’ve got to get prepped for a match tonight against the Godwinns. Y’know there aren’t many competitors in this company that can take me to my limit, but my Summerslam opponent Razor Ramon give it all he had, It just so happens that when it was all said and done, the Heart Break Kid was just too damn good. Tonight though, I’ll put all the aside because I’ve got more respect for Razor than most of those guys in the back, so I came out here to give credit where it’s due. Before all that, you got anything to say big man?

He says looking at Diesel, who grabs the mic and secures his world title over his shoulder

Diesel: All I got to say for King Mabel, is thank God we won’t be seeing the dude for a loooong damn time. You thought you had this title in your grasp but there’s a reason Big Daddy Cool’s been holding the title for nearly a year, and there’s a reason why I was leaving the bar that night with a few ladies, and why you were leaving the arena with your P-45

Michaels lets out a smirk at his friend’s comments. He turns to the ramp and waits to see if Razor will accept his invitation

*Bad Guy*

And he does just that. The crowd lets out a huge cheer as Razor makes his entrance, gets in the ring and has a somewhat intense stare down with Michaels. He seems sceptical of why HBK has decided to bring him out

Razor: Ey chico, you brought me out here just to brag mang? You just happened to be that little bit more lucky mang, It don’t mean a thing. I got respect you too, but if you’ve come out here with that sort of attitude it just might get ya socked in the mouth...okay?

Shawn is taken aback by this response

Michaels: I’m not out here for any hostility, I just wanted to look you in the eyes, shake your hand and tell you how much I respect you after Summerslam. We’ve beat each other black and blue and shown that us three guys in ring, we’re the best this company’s got to offer. So what do you say?

Razor thinks for a moment and looks to the crowd asking for the opinion, who respond with unanimous cheers. He nods his head, extends his hand and accepts the handshake from both men

Razor: The three of us mang, we run this industry and you know what, chicos like us gotta stick together. We got all deese dudes tryin to drag us down and stop us making bank, which does not sit well with the Bad Guy

Diesel, who has been standing with his trademark cool demeanour for the most part speaks up

Diesel: I agree man, so if you’ve got our back we’ll have yours. How about you and your little buddy Kid ride with us tonight and we’ll see what Canton’s got to offer?

Laughs and cheers from the crowd, Michaels and Razor are seen smirking at each other

Razor: that’s cool mang, but just so you know, the bad guy doesn’t take a backseat to nobody, and I’m going to be coming for that title

The three men share one more handshake to cheers from the crowd, excited to see their three fan favourites join as allies

McMahon: and how about that? We thought maybe we’d see some sort of confrontation but we got a show of respect between three great athletes. Don’t go anywhere as after the break - WAIT, WHO’S THAT HEADING DOWN THE RAMP KING?

The camera cuts to the tag team champions, Owen Hart and the British Bulldog bolting towards the ring with an unknown man. They slide in the ring and attack all three men after taking them by surprise. A massive clothesline by the Bulldog sends Razor out to the floor as Diesel and Owen scrap in the corner. The unknown man trades punches with Michaels who gains an upper hand for a moment, but before he can catch his breath the numbers game gets too much and Michaels rolls out to the outside. Diesel makes one last gasp pushing Owen off of him and sending Bulldog flying with a huge big boot, but a forearm shot to the face by the third man sends him dazed. Owen props his leg on the second rope and goes for a stiff looking dropkick straight to the thigh. The champ goes down clutching his leg in pain

The audience doesn’t know how to react to this unexpected mauling with all three of their heroes down. After observing the damage, Owen, Bulldog and their new ally exit the ring to a chorus of boos and jeers

—————

We return to see Vince and King still unsure of what to think about the attack that just transpired after a replay is shown

Lawler: Vince I feel like both Owen and Bulldog had a point to prove against those three men, who’ve been hogging the spotlight all to themselves while Camp Cornette are just left in the shadows. As for the third man, maybe he just did it for the principal. One man who’s word we’ve got to get on this is Bret Hart, and we’ll have cameras looking for him later

McMahon: We can debate this all day but we’ve got to jump to Doc Hendrix who’ll be taking a special look at the Tag Team Tournament will go down over the next few weeks

Doc Hendrix: That’s right Vince, over the weeks we’ll see eight teams all vying for a shot at those illustrious tag titles, and boy is it hard to call. The brackets go like this

Two Dudes with Attitudes vs Jeff Jarrett and Henry Godwinn

Razor Ramon and 1-2-3 Kid vs Shane Douglas and Skip

Public Enemy vs Blu Brothers

Bone Street Krew vs Million Dollar Corporation

Hendrix: The two new teams you might not recognise there are Public Enemy, who’ve just been signed by the WWF, and Bone Street Krew comprised of Fatu and Savio Vega. Later in the show we’ll be getting a little look in on just who the BSK are and why they’ve joined together

Where will the eventual winners be getting this title shot? At WWF’s very next PPV, Survivor Series on November 19th at the USAir Arena in Landover, Maryland. It’s certain to be a good one so make sure you don’t miss it

—————

We come back to the arena in time to see Hakushi make his entrance for our opening match. He’s got a big chance to make an impression here against The Undertaker

The Phenom himself makes his entrance with Paul Bearer at his side

Match 1 - Undertaker vs Hakushi

Many people expected a clean sweep for Undertaker here, but Hakushi was not lying down showing flashes of brilliance with his signature Japanese style. Plenty of kicks and quick attacks but the size and power of Undertaker meant that he would continually come out on top. A tombstone finishes him off, however the crowd has to be impressed with his performance tonight

Winner - The Undertaker

After the match, Taker continues to stay in the ring surveying his fallen victim. He rolls Hakushi out of the ring and calls for Bearer. After some discussion, The Phenom and his manager grab him but his arms and legs, holding him suspended in a crucifix position and carry him to the back

Lawler: Now what in the hell is Undertaker thinking?? We may have just witnessed an abduction???

A vignette for The Bone Street Krew welcomes us back, showing Fatu in a back alley covered in graffiti

Fatu: San Fran born and raised boy, this is where I made my way in life growing up in the ghetto. I didn’t get it easy and that’s what’s made me one of the toughest dudes in the WWF

Cut to Fatu on a basketball court

Fatu: I could’ve went down the wrong path like I saw so many of my boys do but I turned that around and followed my family’s legacy into wrestling, where I met a man just like me, Savio Vega

Savio joins him on screen

Vega: That’s it bro, ain’t nobody in this damn company been through what we’ve been through. All these little rich boys that got everything handed to them do realise what we had to for this spot. We coming for those tag titles and ain’t nobody getting in our way unless the BSK got something to say about it.

—————

A cut to backstage at the Canton Civic Center, as the crew goes looking for Bret Hart to get his word on what happened at the start of the show. They catch up to him just as a pissed off Hitman is seen walking to his car, he indulges them for a moment, telling them that he nothing to do with what happened, but refuses to answer any more questions. He then jumps in his car and drives out the building

—————

Back to the ring and we see Vince McMahon with a microphone

McMahon: Please welcome at this time, one of the men who’ll be competing in the Tag Team Tournament alongside his partner Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid

A small ovation for the young man, who has a concerned look on his face due to his mentor being attacked at the top of the show

McMahon: The main question we all want to know is, what condition are Razor, Shawn Michaels and Diesel in right now?

Kid: Razor’s took some damage, but he should be good for next week. As for Shawn and Diesel, I’ve got no idea if they’ll even be able to compete tonight in the main event. They took a serious beating

McMahon: That’s disappointing, I’m sure a lot of the fans here tonight want to see those men compete

A pop from the crowd

McMahon: Do you have any idea who that third man was with Owen and Bulldog earlier?

Kid: I’ve been hearing some of the boys talking and what I’m hearing is he’s one of the best to wrestle in Japan, but whoever he is he’s a dead man walking and you can count in that one Vince

*Dynamic*

Coming out to a version of Perfect Strangers, we see Shane Douglas, Chris ‘Skip’ Candido and his girlfriend Sunny confront Kid

Sunny is given a mic as the two men stand behind her, staring him down

Sunny: Excuuuse me, but are you guys seriously caring about all this, when you’ve got the next biggest tag team in the WWF out here standing right before you

Jeers emerge from the crowd, disagreeing with her arrogant statement

Sunny: Whatever sort of condition Razor Ramon is in for next week, you didn’t stand a chance anyway. I mean, he’s probably getting tired of carrying you on his back all the time

She condescendingly taps Kid in the head with a smug smile, which makes him irate but he’s got to keep his emotions in check

Douglas: I’ve still got a bone to pick with your friend Razor, so just so he knows even if he tries to cower out of our match he’s still going to get his just desserts when we beat his ass into the ground

One last smug wave from Sunny, and all three leave the ring. Kid looks like he’s about to flip but he knows that he can’t take on both men and controls himself

—————

Another reply of the jumping at the beginning of the show

McMahon: It’s now time for our main event of the evening, with the Two Dudes with Attitude taking on the Godwinns. Many thought this would be an easy win for the champs, but after what transpired who knows what condition they’re in

*Double J*

The Godwinns enter behind Jeff Jarrett with a brand new look of tank tops, jeans and boots. They grimace towards the crowd who boo them for siding with the former IC champion

Jarrett grabs a mic

Jarrett: So what you’re looking at here, isn’t some stupid pig farmer from Arkansas anymore. I had a look at these man and I saw potential, so I whipped him into shape and now I’ve got a bodyguard that’ll stop all you freaks from Ohio coming up to me and asking for autographs while you shove a piece of paper with your greasy hands in my face. You want to see Double J up close, you’re dealing with these guy first. To the right of me, this is Tex not Henry. Without any further freakin’ ado, bring out our opponents so we can show everyone why we’re next tag champs

*Sexy Boy*

The two men make their way out to mass cheers, with Michaels holding his ribs while Diesel hobbles up the ramp. They’re in no condition to fight but now have even more reason to want the title shot

Main Event - Shawn Michaels and Diesel vs Jeff Jarrett and Tex

Diesel is in first against Tex, who goes straight for the leg and keeps him grounded, Diesel continually tries to fight him off but the constant tags between Tex and Jarrett means he can’t catch a breath

An Irish whip is reversed into a huge lariat, and Big Daddy Cool gets his chance to make the tag. A beat up Shawn Michaels sticks out his hand for the tag, AND HE GETS IT, He jumps over the top rope, delivering a rocking punch to the legal man Jarrett before running towards the apron and knocking Tex to the floor. HBK finds himself a second wind and whips the crowd into a frenzy, giving them hope that their champions can still pull it off. However, he runs into a scoopslam that takes the air out of him and only worsens the damage he received earlier

The match goes on for a good while, with Jarrett and Tex men taking advantage of their weakened state as well as a few strategic distractions. One final rally from Diesel nearly gets them the win, he musters his strength to pick up Tex for the Jackknife, but when Jarrett pulls on his foot from the outside he falls in pain. Michaels drops from the apron and comes round the rind in an attempt to stop Jarrett, but is met with a big boot from Tex

Diesel is finished off with the Country Thunder, a pumphandle slam followed by a huge dive. They get the 123, but it’s certainly not a deserved one

Winners - Tex and Knight

Raw goes off the air with the scene of Diesel and Michaels beaten and bruised, and medics tending to them. Vince and King sign us off
    Last edited by ChalkedOut; 12-10-2017 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Phineas wasn’t actually hired at this point

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: WWF 1995 - Something Out of Nothing

Raw - September 18th 1995

*Show Intro*

Replays are shown of the main moments from last weeks ‘Season Premier’ such as Diesel, Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon in the ring together and subsequently being jumped by Camp Cornette and their new ally, Undertaker abducting Hakushi and Jeff Jarrett and Tex picking up a huge win over the Two Dudes with Attitudes to advance in the Tag Team Tournament

Vince McMahon: Hello and Welcome to a jam packed edition of MONDAAAAY NIGHT RAAWW. We’re back in the Canton Civic Centre in Canton Ohio, and this crowd is ready for another night of great action. Hopefully tonight we’ll hear more from Owen Hart and the British Bulldog over the events of last week and see what Bret Hart has to say on it

Jerry Lawler: And our main event tonight is another Tag Team Tournament matchup, where we find out who will be taking on Double J, Jeff Jarrett and Tex in the next round. I tell you what Vince, after beating Shawn and Diesel their set to be the dark horses in this tournament

*Hitman*

A stern faced Bret Hart makes his way down the entrance to an ecstatic crowd, he’s no thrills tonight in casual clothing and no greeting fans. He gets in the ring, screaming “GIVE ME A FREAKIN MIC” at the ringside assistance who obliges

Bret talks about the events of last week and how he had nothing to do with what happened. He calls out the three man, insulting them for having to jump people from behind rather than being men about it and asking them to come down to the ring

Bret: How about you guys grow a set of nuts and get out here and explain yourselves?

*King of Harts*

All three assailants make their way out, the crowd raining down on them with boos and jeers for their actions. Owen grabs a mic

Owen berates the crowd for booing him, telling them that they’re in the presence of the biggest stars in the company before turning his attention to the Hitman

Owen: Same old Bret, we nearly took Diesel and Shawn out of the game but yet you’re the one out here making out all about yourself again, but if you weren’t like that, then you wouldn’t be my big brother.

Owen this begins to offer Bret a chance to join their group and start a revolution in WWE, that’s about wrestling ability and work rate over charismatic showmen that don’t know a suplex from a powerbomb. The Hitman actually seems somewhat intrigued, but keeps his stern face

Owen walks to the unknown man and places an arm round him

Owen: this kid right here, is Chris Benoit. He’s been one of the best in Canada and Japan since the day he debuted and I convinced Monsoon to hook him up with a contract, now he’s going to make an impact in the WWF with us and if you don’t want to jump on board, then that makes you our enemy

Bret looks at the floor, considering the ultimatum he’s been given

Bret declines this offer, telling him that it’s always been the same thing, Bret showing him up in the ring every single night and Owen bitching and moaning that he’s playing second fiddle. As for Bulldog, he can keep pretending that he’s still relevant after Summerslam 1992

Owen looks almost disgusted at these comments after his offer is thrown back in his face. Bulldog gets fired up and tries to confront him, but Owen sticks an arm out to stop him

Owen: you want to play it like that? Find, just don’t come crying to us when Diesel and Shawn get all the opportunities that should’ve been yours, but you were too busy ass kissing and keeping your mouth shut. Now Chris has got a match, so get out of his damn ring

A sour faced Bret stares off with all three man, making sure to shoulder bump Owen on his way out. The crowd can sense the tension in the ring and follow suit with their reaction of “OOOOOO”

Bret goes out to the back as Chris waits in the ring for his opponent

—————

Match 1 - Ahmed Johnson vs Chris Benoit

Benoit puts up a clinical masterclass in his WWE debut, running circles around Johnson with a variety of submission and big power moves. He subdues the big man by keeping him grounded. With Owen and Bulldog watching on, wins it with the Crossface. A huge win for the young star that is sure to have the locker room on notice

Winner - Chris Benoit

—————

We come back to Gorilla Monsoon sitting at his desk for an announcement. He makes a huge match for next week’s Raw with the WWF champion Diesel defending his title against none other than Bret Hart. Since the first two matches did not have a definitive winner, it will be held in a steel cage to prevent interference

Back to the Arena we hear Vince and Lawler discussing this announcement

McMahon: What a match next week King, two of the biggest stars in WWF colliding one more time for the championship, that’s going to be a big one

Lawler: You’ve to think with all these issues going on that something’s got to give, I don’t know if that steel cage is enough to hold out everyone

McMahon: I can’t wait for that one, but right now we’re going to look at an interview with one of the WWF’s new signing, Public Enemy

—————

A pre taped interview is shown with Public Enemy, with both men Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock sitting on the hood of a low rider in the parking lot. They discuss their match next week in the tag tournament against the Blu Brothers, insulting them

Grunge: you really think we give a crap about them two hicks? They haven’t got a brain cell between them bro

They talk about the other teams in the tournament and the impact they plan on making, before they’re confronted by the Blu Brothers who don’t talk and just stare them down

Rock: You freaks actually going to say something or just stand there?

Jacob then spits on the ground, scowls at both men and the two brothers walk off, saving the fighting for next week

Grunge and Rock give each other a confused look as it fades out

—————

McMahon and King welcome us back, they run down the events at the top of the show and just as they jump to Doc Hendrix to promote some merch, Vince gets word in his ear that there’s been a change of plan. The camera cuts to Diesel, Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon backstage. The Canton crowd goes wild as the three man come on screen

Michaels: Looks like we got a new little clique running things here, isn’t that right boys?

Diesel and Razor smirk, as Michaels reveals that 1-2-3 Kid is on the camera. All four men begin to walk through the backstage area making fun of their attackers from last week, as well as Tex and Knight for their cheap victory last week. They come to the outside of one of the locker rooms

Diesel: And this is what you call a beat down

The three men burst into the locker room, where’s it shown that Owen Hart, Bulldog and Chris Benoit are sitting. A massive brawl breaks out with the men throwing each other into lockers and trading punches. The good guys get the upper hand as a superkick to Bulldog appears to knock him out cold, as Benoit and Owen retreat from the room battered and bruised, dragging Davey Boy with them. Diesel makes sure to slam the door on the way out as they take a seat in their new locker room

Razor: You know what mang? The bad guy could get used to this

—————

A vignette featuring the Undertaker and Hakushi is shown, with Hakushi swapping his all white attire for black. He takes off his hood to show the Japanese writing sprawled across his face and chest. Undertaker takes over, talking about how they’re no longer be Paul Bearer by his side, and how all the mysticism and magic tricks are done. All he cares about now is destruction and he can’t do that without an army behind him.

“Next week, Hakushi gets his initiation into my Ministry, and together we will plunge the whole WWF into a new age of darkness through sheer force”

A fade to blacks sees ‘HAKUSHI’S INITIATION - NEXT WEEK’

—————

Back to the arena, Vince and King are visibly spooked by the vignette, speculating on what the initiation will involve

They then move onto tonight’s main event between Razor Ramon and 1-2-3 Kid vs Shane Douglas and Chris Candido

King: We just saw Razor being involved in the attack earlier, who knows how much damage he took

*Dynamic*

The trio come out to some jeers from the crowd. As they come down the ramp, Sunny introduces both men, paying then both compliments on their physique and wrestling ability

Sunny: These two men, are more manly than any nerd in this crowd could ever be, they’re the men all you fat, ugly soccer moms could only dream to be with and the men you dorks are jealous of

She proceeds to insult Canton, and then their opponents. Berating 1-2-3 Kid for his height and riding Razor’s coattails for the past two years and then Razor for always being third place to his two new friends

*Bad Guy*

The pair can’t listen to much more and make their way to the ring to a huge ovation, getting up in the face of Douglas and Candido. The red instructs them to back off so the match can begin

Main Event - Razor Ramon and 1–2-3 Kid vs Douglas and Candido

The match kicks of with Razor and Candido. Ramon appears to underestimate his opponent as Chris puts on an impressive display, keeping it fairly even. They keep the Bad Guy in their corner preventing him from getting a tag, however a big double clothesline allows both men to get the hot tag and Kid and Douglas throw heavy punches at each other. The size advantage is just too much for Kid as he takes a huge beating for a few minutes. He is thrown into his team’s corner which gives Razor the chance to tag himself in and try to even things up. They take things to the outside of the ring where Sunny distracts Ramon using her goods looks. This rookie mistake leads to a blindsiding by Douglas who throws his back in the ring and tags in Candido. Another back and forth leads to a failed diving leg drop, as Razor jumps up to put Chris is the Razor’s Edge and get the pin

Winners - Razor Ramon and 1-2-3 Kid

They advance in the Tag Team Tournament to face Jeff Jarrett and Tex

McMahon and King sign us off as Douglas and Candido look furious with themselves
    Last edited by ChalkedOut; 12-10-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw - September 25th 1995

*Show Intro*

Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler welcome us to another edition of a new attitude Monday Night Raw

McMahon: HELLO AND WELCOME TO MOOONDAY NIGHT RAW live from the Grand Center in Grand Rapid’s Michigan. It’s no more cartoon characters, no more clean cut family entertainment, and tonight it’s going to get wild King

Lawler: Tell me about it, we’ve got a PPV quality main event tonight with Diesel taking on Bret Hart for the WWF championship and it’s all taking place inside a steel cage

*Graveyard Sympthony*

The Undertaker, with Hakushi behind out, makes his way out to the ring sporting a more serious and sinister look (his attitude era attire) and Hakushi completely in black.

Taker is handed a mic and begins talking about how he no longer needs Paul Bearer at his side and that he’s now building his own army to get what he wants, and that is total destruction of those that cross him. He turns to Hakushi who up to this point has been staring at the mat and unflinching. Taker asks him if he is ready for his initiation into the Ministry and he obliges, spreading his arms out wide and looking at his master. The Phenom proceeds to drag him to the centre of the ring and hits him with a Tombstone Piledriver, crossing his arms and raising the microphone once again

Undertaker: Welcome...To....The...Ministry
    ...Welcome...To...The...Darkness

—————

We go backstage to see Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid and the IC Champion, Shawn Michaels seated in ‘their’ locker room, looking at the interviewer Todd Petingill behind the camera. Truly showing the new edge of Raw, a scantily clad is behind Michaels with her arms around his neck, looking at him lovingly

Todd proceeds to ask them about their new rivalry with the new look Hart Foundation and what they thought of Chris Benoit’s great showing in his debut last week. They don’t have much nice to say which was expected.

Kid: Those dudes really know how to make enemies, and since they want to pick a fight with us we’re coming right back at them. You saw it last week when we kicked the crap of them and beat their asses right out of this locker room. Now nobody’s getting in here unless you got something to offer us

They’re then asked about the main event tonight, and if they have any plans to interfere. They show support for their friend Diesel and say that they know he’ll come out on top

Razor: You know mang, Bret’s good Chico, but he’s had his chance already and Diesel beat him. Big Daddy Cool’s just too damn good for him

Right after this we hear a knock at the door and to the surprise of the live crowd, Hunter Hearst Helmsley of all people enters. He asks HBK why he was asked to come find them. Michaels explains that since Hunter isn’t much of a ‘partier’ then he can drive them from the arena tonight while they celebrate Diesel’s win after the show.

Hunter: You really think I’d want to be seen with low-lifes like you people? I’ve got too much of a reputation to uphold rather than chauffeuring you around while you indulge in this ludicrous and degenerate behaviour

Michaels: Then how about this, you scratch my back, she’ll scratch yours

He takes the hand of the women who’s been with him and leads him to Hunter

Michaels: Hunter, meet Clarissa

Unable to resist her flirty behaviour, she takes him by the hand and leads him out of the locker room as Helmsley is taken by surprise. The boys give each other a knowing smile and go back to their seats as we fade to the arena

—————

*Hotstepper*

Coming out to their hip-hop theme and waving their arms, the crowd catches on to this quickly and some join in

McMahon: Now this is two young men that love to fight it out, they’ve gained quite the following for the brawls they’ve had before coming to the WWF

Lawler: something tells me their opponents tonight won’t be as heavy hip-hop fans as Public Enemy are

*Deep South*

The Blu Brothers, as stoic and threatening as ever march their way to the ring wasting no time

Match 1 - Public Enemy vs Blu Brothers

No sign of a technical classic to be seen here. An all out brawl that spills in and out of the ring. Tags seem to be forgotten in this match as the referee struggles to stop these two teams beating the ever loving fuck out of each other. A double suplex by PE to Jacob on the outside seems to put him out for the count. They roll him back in the ring and Grunge climbs to the top rope for a moonsault but before he can hit it the lights in the arena go out. There is sounds of a scuffle in the ring and as lights come back on, THE UNDERTAKER AND HAKUSHI ARE IN THE RING, both members of Public Enemy are out cold as Jacob crawls for the cover and the win

Winners - Blu Brothers

The two winners look up at the Phenom, not knowing how to react, before the lights go out once again and this time the ring is emptied

—————

McMahon and Lawler welcome us back, unsure of what to say about the Undertaker’s actions tonight between Hakushi’s initiation and helping the Blu Brothers to a victory. The direct our attention to the ring where the Million Dollar Corporation is waiting

We see the Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase with Bam Bam Bigelow and Kama. He talks about the Tag Team Tournament match next week against the Bone Street Krew, calling them nothing more than thugs who wish they had the money he did and talking about the abilities of his two clients, such as Bigelow’s size and power and Kama’s fighting past

They are interrupted by the BSK themselves, Fatu and Savio Vega, telling DiBiase that they don’t care about money and that he wouldn’t know anything about growing up in the streets learning how to defend yourself. they just came out to tell their opponents that they’re going to get their asses whipped next week. Bigelow takes offence to this, squaring up to Fatu, the two big men meeting eye to eye before Fatu throws a big headbutt into him. A fights breaks out between the four, trading punches. Bigelow gets a big boot that send him flying out of the ring as Fatu and Vega keep Kama grounded with foot stomps until Ted manages to grab his foot and pull him to safety. As the DiBiase’s men leave with their tail between their legs, they are offered a round two by Fatu and Vega who remain standing in the ring to loud cheers as they soak in the ovation

—————

Pre taped interviews from both the champion Diesel and the challenger Bret Hart are shown

Diesel talks about how’s he’s been holding the title for nearly a year and that the WWF is his stomping ground, not Bret Hart’s anymore

Diesel: Hitman had his time at the top, and he had a pretty good run but that’s done now. I destroyed Bob Backund in only 8 seconds last November and I’ve had this round my waist since. What’s Bret been doing huh? Having bitch fights with Jerry Lawler’s dentist and beating up that old lunatic Backlund. It’s a new era in the WWF, and that might just mean Bret gets left behind

Bret is then shown, talking about how Diesel only has his size going for him, and once you take that away he can’t touch the Excellence of Execution in the ring. He talks about his past runs with the title and how it’s his time to run the ship once again. When asked about the Hart Foundation, his expression changes

Bret: I really thought about their offer and I’m still thinking about what they said, and on some level I agree with them, these guys like Diesel and Shawn and Razor are pretty good wrestlers but they’re all show, they’re entertainers before they’re athletes and that’s not how the Hart family was raised. The reason I didn’t join them and solely because of my history with those guys and the way they went about it

—————

Back to the arena, we see the the final touches of construction being put onto the cage as McMahon and Lawler talk about their last encounter at the Royal Rumble, where despite it ending in a draw and Diesel retaining, the two men showed a display of sportsmanship, and tonight there should be no great animosity

*Hitman*

The challenger is our first to a huge cheer, he gives his glasses to a young fan before stopping just outside the cage and giving a fearful look at the structure. He steps inside and whips up another round of cheers from the fans who oblige

*Diesel Blues*

A similar reception for the champ, who wastes no time getting into the cage, before raising his title to the fans while looking at Bret across the ring. The Hitman is seen mouthing “no where to hide this time Kevin”

Main Event - Bret Hart vs Diesel - Steel Cage - WWF Championship

The crowd is absolutely electric for this one, as the two men kick off with a traditional lock up, which sets the tone for the first 10 minutes of this match. Bret continually looks to apply damage to the legs of Diesel in preparation to lock in the sharpshooter. Lawler also points out that this would make it harder for Diesel to climb the cage. With Diesel on the mat near the corner, Bret positions his leg on the bottom rope and climbs to the second turnbuckle. He hits a huge senton right on to the leg, which sends Diesel rolling away in pain. Bret waits for him to get to his feet and gets back up on the second rope looking for a diving clothesline, but gets hit with a huge lariat from Diesel which rocks the Hitman. Big Sexy tries to fight back with big kicks and punches to keep Hart on the ground and give himself some healing time.

Around the 10 minute mark, Bret gets the chance to lock in the sharpshooter, and the Grand Rapids crowd goes crazy. Diesel looks set to tap out as the pain is clear on his face. He raises his hand as Bret leans back even further and putting more pressure on the hold. Seemingly out of nowhere, Diesel finds the power to throw his legs back, which sends Bret straight into the cage face first and knocking him down. The champ uses this chance to attempt a climb out of the cage, slowly edging up one hand at a time showing the effects of Bret working over his legs. Bret regains himself and goes right after him and after trading punches, grabs the back of Diesel gear and pulls himself down with him, both men hitting the mat with a huge thud. The next 10 minutes of the match turn into more of a bar fight, with plenty of brawling and both men using the steel surroundings to their advantage. Bret, showing his frustration pulls a worn out Diesel off the ground and grabs him by the hear, sending him straight into the cage and dazing the big man, who struggles to fight back

A failed attempt at the Jackknife powerbomb gives Bret another chance to lock in the Sharpshooter but as he goes to turn Diesel onto his back, a huge shove knocks him back first to the cage. The crowd rallies for both men to make it to their feet. Before they can the camera shows us the ramp as Owen Hart rushed to the ring. The crowd is not happy to see the interfere in this classic and it shows such mass boos. Owen approaches the timekeeper, asking him for the key to the cage door and after he refuses, Owen hits him with a big punch and takes the key out of the man’s pocket. While attempting to unlock the door, Bret sees what’s happening and angrily drags himself to his feet. He argues with his younger brother telling him that he doesn’t need his help and to get away from the ring. Owen, clearly pissed off, steps away from the cage door and tells Bret that he’s just looking out for him. But when Bret turns around he’s met with a big boot straight to face, which nearly knocks him out. Diesel positions him for the Jackknife, staring out Owen, then delivers the powerbomb pinning Bret to retain his championship.

Winner and still WWF Champion - Diesel

Before the champ has any time to celebrate, Owen looks to the ramp as British Bulldog and Chris Benoit join him. They unlock the cage and grab Bret, throwing him out of the ring and then locking the door behind him. The crowd is royalty pissed the fuck off at this point, with the jeers lasting. The three men begin putting the boots to Diesel and kicking his in the face. He is nearly unconscious at this point, BUT THE CAVALRY IS HERE. Shawn Michaels, Razor and Kid bolt to make the save just in time to see that their friend has been busted wide open, the blood pouring from his forehead. Kid is the first to attempt to climb the cage but when he reaches the top, he is met by Bulldog, who delivers a rocking punch that sends him 20 feet back to the mat on top of Michaels and Razor, knocking all from men down.

A security team is sent out to stop the attack as Owen screams down at Diesel “NOT SO FUNNY WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU HUH?”.
    The team unlocks the door, running in to give medical attention to Diesel and keeping the Hart Foundation away. They leave the ring and go to the back while arguing with the angry fans who’ve just witnessed a brutal beat down

McMahon and Jerry Lawler sign us off, speculating on what condition Diesel is in

Upcoming PPV:

Survivor Series - Sunday November 19th 1995
    Last edited by ChalkedOut; 12-10-2017 at 05:23 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw - 2nd October 1995

*Show Intro*

The scenes from last week are replayed with Vince McMahon recapping over the top such as Hakushi’s initiation, then Taker’s interference in the Blu Brothers match and finally the match between Diesel and Bret Hart for the WWF Championship, which ended in a Diesel victory and getting beat down by the Hart Foundation, and the 123 Kid taking a huge 20 foot drop off the side of the steel cage

McMahon: HELLO AND WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW FOR ANOTHER PACKED OUT SHOW, We’re back in Grand Rapids at the Grand Centre to give these fans another night of unadulterated action

King: the champion Diesel and 123 Kid will not be at Raw this week as they’re recuperating at home, but just this afternoon WWF commissioner Gorilla Monsoon announced that both of these groups, the ‘clique’ of Diesel, HBK, Razor Ramon and 1-2-3 Kid and the Hart Foundation are to stop any more violence outside of in-ring matches before our next PPV, Survivor Series where some sort of match will be set up. Tonight though, the tag champs will be in a non title match against Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I don’t know if they’ll even be able to co-exist

*King Of Harts*

The Hart Foundation themselves kick off the show. The reception from the fans shows their feelings on how last week went off. Bulldog is seen arguing with a young fan in a Diesel t-shirt.

Owen grabs a mic and introduces all three of them with plenty of hyperbole and grandeur, he proclaims himself ‘The King Of Harts’ and then talks up his fellow Tag Team Champion, and the muscle of the group British Bulldog. Then finally, now nicknamed ‘The Assassin’ Chris Benoit. The crowd heavily boos all three men who don’t seem too surprised

He then proceeds to tell the crowd that they came out last week just to help Bret get back the title he should’ve never lost and the attack on Diesel was just to show all the fans who’s in charge now regardless of who holds the title

Owen then turns his attention to Benoit behind him, and offers a challenge to anyone in the back

Owen: Here’s what it is, if anybody back there thinks they can hang in the ring with Benoit for even 5 minutes without tapping or getting pinned, we might just let you leave with all your teeth

*Living after Midnight*

And to the surprise of everyone, Marty Jannetty, who hasn’t been seen since earlier this year makes his return to the WWF

The crowd is excited to see him back in action as Hart and Bulldog climb out of the ring to watch the match

However, before the bell can even be rung Benoit catches Marty with a huge dragon suplex, dropping his opponent right on his neck and then locking in his patented Crossface. Marty has no choice but to tap out straight away but despite the referee’s effort the Assassin doesn’t want to release the hold, wrenching Janetty’s neck back further.

He eventually releases, and Marty’s head falls straight to the mat. Owen and Bulldog look on in approval, before going to collect their tag titles and walking out with Benoit, leaving Marty in the ring to recover.

Lawler: I bet that’s not the sort of impact Marty thought he’d have on his return tonight. That Crossface Benoit locked in might already be one of the most deadly moves in the company

—————

A vignette is aired for the new pairing of Shane Douglas, Chris Candido (formally Skip) and their manager Sunny

Douglas proclaims that the fun and games is over, no more making themselves play stupid characters to get noticed, the only thing they care about is money and women. Winning titles means more money, which means more women want a piece of them and they can afford a lot of flashy stuff. The more they piss people off, the more screen time they get, and once again, they make even more money

Sunny then takes a cheap shot at the Bone Street Krew, saying that there’s only room for one rising tag team in the WWF and that just because one of them got shot once doesn’t give them the right to walk around like they’re some street tough gangsters

—————

Back the arena, Vince McMahon is standing in the ring with a microphone

Vince: And up next is our final quarter final matchup in the Tag Team Tournament between Fatu and Savio Vega, the Bone Street Krew against the Million Dollar Corporation, Bam Bam Bigelow and Kama

*The Krew* (Los Boricuas theme)

The new tag team enter the ring. Fatu is in jeans, his usual jacket and a BSK beanie. Vega is wearing jeans, a tight black shirt and a bandana around his neck while carrying the Puerto Rican flag. They have an interview with McMahon, talking about how they’re the toughest bastards in the company, and they’re going to prove it each time they step in the ring. They call out Bigelow and Kama for selling out to Ted DiBiase because money should not be the number one priority of anybody in this business, so now the BSK’s got to beat some sense into them

Fatu: And as for Shane Douglas, Chris Candido and Sunny, that little shot at our street cred just got you an invitation to getting your skinny asses whipped

—————

*It’s All About The Money*

The heels, accompanied by DiBiase make their way to the ring, with Bigelow staring out booing fans and Ted flaunting his expensive clothes. Kama is carrying the chain created from Undertaker’s urn around his neck

Match 1 - BSK vs Million Dollar Corporation

Savio Vega and Kama kick this one off, with a run of the mill back and forth and plenty of power moves from Kama, while Vega shows off his martial arts skills. A double clothesline knocks both men to the floor and they crawl to their respective corners, the crowd builds in anticipation as the two big men Fatu and Bigelow have the arms out for the tag, and almost in stereo they get it. The big men jump in the ring as the crowd goes crazy and they trade some huge punches, which sends Bigelow stumbling back. Fatu catches him with a big lariat with send the Beast out onto the floor and Fatu does a little taunting in the ring for the crowd, who’s loving it.

However, he gets ahead of himself and doesn’t see Bigelow coming behind him, and hitting a double axe-handle right to the back. This puts Bam Bam in control for a good while. Both men are back to their feet and Fatu then stalls Bigelow with a punch then almost out of nowhere catches Bigelow with a Samoan drop that nearly breaks the ring. He crawls to the corner, giving Vega another chance. Bam Bam rushes at him looking for a splash into the corner, but Vega ducks it as Fatu catches him with a rocking forearm, and Savio rolls him up for the school boy, 1...2..3 HE’S DONE IT.

Winners - Bone Street Krew

Everyone is taken by surprise, even Vega himself who can’t help but celebrate

McMahon: And there you have it folks, the semi finals are all set with Razor Ramon and 123 Kid facing Jeff Jarrett and Tex next week, and The Bone Street Krew facing the Blu Brothers. Up next we’ve...WAIT BIGELOW’S BACK IN THE RING

The Beast takes exception to the result and starts to beat down Vega, before Fatu jumps back in to make the save and trade fists. Kama is outside with DiBiase, who’s trying to persuade him to help his tag partner but he looks unsure.

Eventually he gets in with his chain only to wrap it around his fist and attack Bigelow from behind to the anger of DiBiase, who gets on the apron trying to talk sense into him, but he just keeps on kicking him. When he’s finished, he turns to the Big Man, Fatu and helps him to his feet before fist bumping him and walking out straight past DiBiase, who can’t believe what he’s seen

—————

Backstage we see a nice car pull up into the arena, and out of the front seat steps the IC Champion Shawn Michaels to a great reception in the Grand Center. Out of the back gets Razor Ramon and Hunter Hearst Helmsley, who looks very out of place in his expensive suit

Michaels: I told the boys to have a camera waiting, I had to let all the ladies here in Grand Rapids get a good look at the Heartbreak Kid before his match tonight

He laughs as all three men start walking to the back, discussing how badly the tag champs are getting beat tonight after what they did to Diesel and Kid, and telling Hunter that he looks stupid walking around in a three piece suit

To the delight of the audience, they run into a beat up Bret Hart who gets a big pop

Bret: Look guys, about last week

Michaels: You’ve got no explaining to do, we haven’t got a problem with you, just those three guys who seem to be jealous of our success

Razor: Chico, the reason that Benoit kid is so mad is probably because no woman wants to go near him with that mullet mang

Hunter allows himself a small laugh at this comment

Bret: I just wanted to let you guys know I’ll be in your corner tonight, make sure there’s no funny business

Michaels seems suspect of this, but accepts the offer anyway, before fist bumping Bret and the boys walk into their personal locker room we’ve seen the past few weeks, and as the door closes we see four letters stapled to the door

“KLIQ”

—————

Just as the camera is about to cut back to the arena, the cameraman hears a commotion as Vince and King speculate on what it could be

The camera turns into a hallway to find the Public Enemy trashing a corridor looking for the Blu Brothers, still irate at the result of the tag match last week

Grunge: Where are those redneck pieces of crap?

Rock: Yeah and where’s that goth bastard Taker?

Out of nowhere, all four members the two Blu Brothers go after them and start a huge brawl throughout the backstage area, throwing each other into any objects in sight. Grunge finds a steel chair and hits both men with two huge shots to the head, before Grunge picks up Jacob and HITS A POWERBOMB RIGHT THROUGH A TABLE

The crowd in the arena doesn’t not how to react, not seeing this brand of hardcore weapon use before. Grunge gets up in the camera

Grunge: The WWF’s got a new attitude huh? How’s that for attitude?

They walk away from the scene, leaving the Blu Brothers a mess

—————

*Sexy Boy*

The IC Champion is ready for this one, wanting to get his hands on the tag champs, he’s joined by both his tag partner, Hunter and Razor Ramon. The crowd is on the feet for the three men, sticking out their hands for high fives

*King of Harts*

Owen and Bulldog enter the arena, accompanied by the Assassin, Chris Benoit. The complete opposite reaction for these guys, with some fans even giving them the finger. They don’t seem to be bothered and get in the ring to flaunt their tag belts

*Hitman*

A big reception for the banged up Bret Hart, who takes his place in the Kliq’s corner

Main Event - Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs Hart Foundation (Non Title Match)

A match full of bad blood right from the start, with Shawn Michaels ditching the theatrics for tonight and just trying to outwrestle his opponents. Hunter is shown to be the weakest man in this match due to lack of experience but manages to hold his own. The Foundation comes very close to a victory when Owen hits Hunter with a Northern Lights Suplex into a pin, but HBK makes the save with a kick right to Hart’s face, before Bulldog runs in for a shoulder tackle that takes Michaels off his feet.

Around the 10 minute mark, signs of frustration begin to show on both teams, and Benoit’s attempt at an interference causes Razor Ramon to get in the ring right after him, sending to the mat with a kick to the face. The two men brawl outside the ring and Owen attempts a Sharpshooter on Hunter, but sees Bret climb up on the apron in the corner of his eye and starts to argue with him again. A rare rookie mistake from Owen as Hunter is able to crawl to the corner and tag in Michaels who leaps over the rope and hits a big Superkick on Hart. 1...2...3

Winners - Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

A huge pop from the crowd, who are excited to see their heroes finally get a victory over the Hart Foundation. Owen and Bulldog are both pissed off at their loss, as The Kliq along with exit to the back. Razor is seen telling Hunter “Ey you ain’t half bad Chico”. Bret stays at ringside to make sure The Foundation get the message that he doesn’t want anything to do with them as Vince and Jerry sign us off

Upcoming PPV:

Survivor Series - 19th November 1995
    Last edited by ChalkedOut; 12-10-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw - 9th October 1995

*Show Intro*

Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler welcome us back to the Grand Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan as they run down the events of last week, such as the BSK beating the Million Dollar Corporation, Kama attacking his tag partner Bam Bam Bigelow with a chain after the match and saving the BSK, The Public Enemy slamming the Blu Brothers through a table, and Shawn Michaels and Hunter defeating the current Tag champs, Owen Hart and British Bulldog with some help from Razor Ramon and Bret Hart

McMahon: Tonight’s opening match is the first semi final match in our Tag Team Tournament, and let me remind you, the winners of this tournament are next in line for a shot at the Tag Titles, held by the Hart Foundation. It’ll be Razor Ramon and a returning 123 Kid vs Jeff Jarrett and his personal bodyguard Tex. We’ll have a few words from both teams later but now I’ve been told the The Public Enemy are looking to address the crowd

Lawler: These losers again? They lost a fair match and go around slamming people through wooden tables like thick headed morons, why should we even give them the time of day?

*Hotstepper*

The two men enter doing their signature arm wave, which are large section of the crowd joins in with. It looks like they made a fair few fans last week for the actions. They go around to the announce table and ask for two steel chairs, and after some debating they are given them before they get in the ring

Grunge: Let’s get this over with. Undertaker and his little emo groupies need to get their asses out here, we ain’t finished with you guys after you screwed us out of a title shot

Rock: And just so you guys know, the moment you even step to us, you’re getting a chair shot straight to the head

*Graveyard Symphony*

The lights go out just as Undertaker’s music hits, to a mixed reception from the audience. They come back on to Taker, Hakushi, Jacob and Eli standing on each side of the apron. Grunge and Rock go into a defensive stance, standing back to back waiting for an attack

Undertaker: You’ve crossed the Ministry’s path, and now you’re going to pay, however, not tonight. Find yourselves another two lost souls, and we can settle this at Survivor Series

The Public Enemy appear to agree to this, looking in approval

Undertaker: And once you feel the wrath, then you realise once you enter the Ministry, you leave a whole new person

The lights go back out, and once they come back on all four men are gone. Public Enemy drop their chairs and look startled at what’s happened

—————

We go to a backstage interview with Jeff Jarrett, Tex and The Roadie

Before the interviewer can ask anything, Double J snatches the mic off them angrily

Jarrett: Are people just going to forget that not even a month ago, we beat the WWF AND IC Champions in a tag match? That somehow managed to escape people’s minds? Well then maybe we’ve just got to beat the crap out of their two ‘Kliq’ buddies tonight. And as for the other two teams left, we’re not threatened by either. The BSK must weight about 500 pounds between them and 450 of that is Fatu. The Blu Brothers better just stay out of our path if they know what’s good for them.

They leave just in time for their music to hit

—————

*Double J*

The four men enter to a hostile crowd with Jarrett refusing to sign autographs that he’s never actually asked for, with Tex at his side blocking the fans

*Bad Guy*

A big ovation for the Bad Guy, Razor Ramon and 123 Kid who seems to have healed up from his drop from the steel cage two weeks ago

Match 1 - Razor Ramon and 123 Kid vs Jeff Jarrett and Tex

A quick matchup, showing that Jarrett and Tex don’t fair that well when their opponents are at full health

Razor takes the brunt of the damage from the big man Tex, while Ramon works his legs to slow him down. This leads to Tex tagging in Jarrett who just isn’t a match for Bad Guy and this leads to the Kliq members keeping him in their corner. Kid gets tagged in to finish the job, already showing improvement under his friend’s guidance

After a back and forth, he gets Jarrett down in the middle of the ring, and hits an impressive moonsault that nearly clears half the ring. 1...2...Tex breaks it up. While the referee argues Tex to get out of the ring, Jarrett attempts a low blow behind his back but Kid sees it coming and counters with a kick to the stomach, he throws Jarrett into the corner and tags in Razor, who finishes him off with the Razor’s Edge for the win

Winners - Razor Ramon and 123 Kid

—————

We go to a backstage interview with the Hart Foundation, who are pissed at last week’s main event

They talk shit about the Kliq, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Bret Hart refusing to see their side of things

Owen: They’re nothing more than a bunch of second rate showmen who only care about the money and how many ring rats it can get them and that’s why I’m angry. Bulldog and I have been in this company for years and haven’t got a single look in at the world title, whenever someone like Diesel who’s just a 7 foot cocky asshole that gets any opportunity he pleases

He’s about to continue, until he sees somebody off camera, the camera turns around to reveal a ringhand wearing a Shawn Michaels shirt, which gets a pop from the crowd. The three men square up to him, asking him why he’s wearing the shirt. He just shrugs his shoulders and tries to walk off

Owen: Chris, get him

Benoit strikes the ringhand with a huge shot to the back, before putting him in the Crossface and refusing to let go. The ringhand screams in pain until a few other staff members and WWF Commissioner Gorilla Monsoon come across them and get him off

Gorilla gets in Benoit’s face, threatening to fire all three men if they keep jumping people like this, and that they’re lucky to keep their jobs after what they did to Diesel and Kid

Owen: We’re just doing your job did you, trying to make this business better for actual wrestlers

Monsoon: Fine then, next week it’ll be you three against Diesel, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart

The Foundation seem pleased with this and walk away, taking one last look at the fallen ringhand being treated

—————

The camera cuts to the Kliq locker room, where the WWF Champion Diesel is back, with the IC Champion Shawn Michaels and 123 Kid, who’s checking out his injuries from earlier, are sitting watching the TV, commenting on what’s just happened before addressing the camera

Diesel talks about the cage match, retaining the title and getting payback on the Hart Foundation

Diesel: I’ve got no issues with Bret, but those three other guys, that’s a different story. They can insult Big Daddy Cool all they want, and they can beat me up and bloody me all they want but I’ve still got this title. Next week the Kliq...

Razor Ramon walks in the door behind them, still in his gear with an attractive looking, although skanky blonde

Razor: Ey guys, this is...yo I can’t even remember chico

He grabs her by the hand and takes her into the shower area, closing the door behind them to the admiration of the other Kliq members

Michaels: Anyway, we just want Bret to know that despite what he’s done I don’t know if I can fully trust him but next week you can prove it to us Bret and we might just let you join the boy’s club

—————

*Dynamic*

Shane Douglas comes out to the arena with Chris Candido and Sunny to plenty of boos, Sunny has a microphone and begins insulting Grand Rapids and his opponent tonight, Ahmed Johnson

*Pearl River Rip*

With some fanfare, the Powerhouse enters the ring, eyeing Douglas

Main Event - Ahmed Johnson vs Shane Douglas

The power of Johnson is too much for Douglas, who can’t seem to give an advantage despite the efforts of Sunny and Candido on the outside trying to distract the ref

Sunny gets in the apron and starts acting seductively, almost like she’s trying to seduce the ref. This gives Douglas the chance to roll out and grab a chair from under the ring, he slides in and goes for Ahmed, but Johnson boots the chair straight into a house, almost knocking him out. He goes for the pin, but the referee is still distracted and by the time he turns to count the pin, Douglas manages to kick out at 2

Out of nowhere, Bam Bam Bigelow enters the ring, attacking Johnson and the referee calls for the bell

Winner - Ahmed Johnson by DQ

—————

Douglas gets to his feet, laughing as he watches the beat down continue but not before long as the Fatu, Savio Vega and Kama run to the ring, taking out Douglas, Bigelow and Candido who tried to jump in and help. They have trouble knocking Bigelow down, until Johnson gets back to his feet and hits him with a huge spear

The three men retreat as the BSK and Johnson guard the ring. Kama is seen shouting at his former tag partner Bigelow, “Survivor Series, we settle this” as Vince and Jerry sign us off

Upcoming PPV:

Survivor Series - November 19th 1995

Announced Matches:

Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock), ??? and ??? Vs The Ministry (Undertaker, Hakushi, Jacob and Eli)

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw - 16th October 1995

*Show Intro*

The action from last week is shown such as The Ministry issuing a challenge to Public Enemy, Chris Benoit attacking a ring hand and the confrontation between the BSK and Shane Douglas, Chris Candido and Bam Bam Bigelow

Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler are on commentary, once again at the Grand Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They discuss tonight’s huge main event of Bret Hart, IC Champ Shawn Michaels and WWF Champ Diesel against Tag Champs Owen Hart and British Bulldog and Chris Benoit. They look at the past events that have led up to this match and are unsure how the match will go down with so much animosity

They also talk about the last semi final match in the Tag Team Tournament which will decide who faces Razor Ramon and 123 Kid in the final

*King Of Harts*

The Hart Foundation are out to massive heat, not bothering to interact with the fans

Owen cuts out the introductions and asks for his Brother Bret to come to the ring, looking to make him one last offer

*Hitman*

He enters the ring to a huge pop, almost looking tired of the Foundation’s antics and repeat attempts to help him

Owen: Look, we’ve all got to prepare for the main event tonight so I’ll keep this short. I’ve been speaking to the commission Gorilla Monsoon and discussed an idea for Survivor Series with him. An idea that pleases everyone. The Kliq vs Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation. Winner...Takes...All, every title on the line. You don’t have to like us and you don’t even have to join us after we win but I know the you love the world title more than anything in the business. I’m just giving you that opportunity one more time

Bret looks to the crowd for the opinion of the crowd who seem split, with some wanting him to drop Owen with a punch while others are encouraging him to take it. He deliberates for a long while before reluctantly extending his hand to his younger brother, accepting the offer. He doesn’t let Owen’s hand go and gets right up in his face

Bret: You’re right, I do love the WWF Championship, but I know that I don’t like uou and I don’t like your attitude. This is just business and that’s it, I help you guys win and then I don’t want anything to do with you three

Bret climbs out of the ring, with some fans booing him on the way out

McMahon: It looks like our main event for Survivor Series is set, the Kliq vs Bret and the Hart Foundation with the WWF, IC and Tag Titles all on the line

Jerry: That might just be the biggest main event in its history, the stakes are ridiculous

—————

The camera cuts to a tape of the Public Enemy before tonight’s Raw, interacting with the fans waiting in line and downing a beer each to their delight. They talk to a few of the fans asking them what they think of the Ministry, with most agreeing that they’re corny, one fan calling them “a bunch of grown dudes playing dress up” and another saying “Undertaker was kind of scary when I was like 14”

They do a survey with the crowd asking them who’s going to win at Survivor Series, with a huge Public Enemy chant breaking out

They then ask if the fans want to see the Blu Brothers put through another table which is met with a big cheer

The men look into the camera

Grunge: Ministry, watch your back. We’ve got two guys that we know will have ours at Survivor Series, and you’ll get to meet them up close next week

—————

Back to the arena, McMahon and Lawler speculate on who the Public Enemy’s partners could be and whether it’s two people we’ve even seen in the WWF before

*The Krew*

The BSK is out for the Semi Final matchup, all four men walk out as Kama and Ahmed Johnson look to be full members by now due to crossing paths. They stand on the entrance ramp looking to the curtain

*Hotstepper*

Public Enemy come out to a big cheer, wielding four steel chairs and handing two to Kama and Ahmed Johnson. Fatu and Vega climb in the ring as the ring guard the ring

*Ministry*

The Blu Brothers enter to a new theme, eyeing all six men as they enter the ring

Match 1 - BSK vs Blu Brothers

A back and forth brawl with plenty of big hits, and the Brothers showing their chemistry advantage of the new team of Fatu and Vega, however the BSK still puts up a fair fight. As the match goes on they look distracted, most likely waiting for an interference from either the Ministry or Shane Douglas and his friends

They get proved right, as Douglas, Candido, Bigelow and Hakushi rush to the ring but get the shit beat out of them with steel chairs but the four men outside the ring, this mess distracts the ref enough for the Undertaker to come out from under the ring and chokeslam the legal man Vega into the mat for Jacob to make the cover and get the win

Winners - Blu Brothers

The realisation from Kama, Johnson and Public Enemy allowes their enemies to get the upper hand and start a beatdown on them, as Taker, Jacob and Eli attack Fatu and Vega in the ring. Undertaker finds the strength to pick of Fatu for an emphatic Tombstone Piledriver and they exit the ring to mass jeers

—————

The camera goes to the Kilq’s locker room, where Diesel and Shawn Michaels are preparing for their match as Razor Ramon, 123 Kid and Hunter Hearst Helmsley look on

Razor and Kid are asked about their match in the finals and against the Blu Brothers

Razor: Yo, if Undertaker tries to get involved like he’s done the past few matches Chico, he’s got the wrong idea, that dude’ll do anything to help his guys get a win mang

Michaels is asked by the interviewer about being attacked by a group of Marines a few days ago, which has been reported by many news sources

Michaels: that whole crap? Yeah they gave me a few bruises but I still made it back to Grand Rapids. It’s not going to stop me getting my hands on the Hart Foundation again. We beat them last time and know we can do it again

Diesel and Shawn are then asked about Bret Hart now competing against them at Survivor Series, looking to take the WWF Championship

Diesel: I really thought we could trust him, but now he’s shown his true colours. He cares so much about a title that he’s willing to team with the guys who stopped him winning it the last chance he had. I don’t know about this tag match tonight

Michaels: And if he’s going for the WWF Title, that must mean that Benoit is coming for this

He says pointing at the IC Title on his shoulder

After this we hear someone enter the door behind him, and to the amazement of the Kliq it’s Shawn’s old tag partner and rival Marty Janetty

Marty asks them if he can help them out against the Hart Foundation since Benoit attacked him before they could have a match two weeks ago, making him tap out in the middle of the ring

All five of them look at each other unsure, before Michaels speaks up telling him that they’ve got things covered and that they don’t really need him. Janetty leaves looking dejected

Janetty: I was just trying to help

—————

After the break, we see Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Bam Bam Bigelow and Sunny still showing damage from their fight, looking for Gorilla Monsoon.

They walk into his office where the commissioner is talking with a staff member who is scared out by Bigelow, and Gorilla asks if there really needs to be a camera in the room for this.

Douglas: I don’t care who we have to get as a fourth man, we want a match at Survivor Series with the Bone Street Krew, those three think it’s so funny to jump in and help Ahmed Johnson last week and now they’re all little buddies so now we want to see them in the ring. Kama thinks it’s alright to turn his back on Bam Bam here, well they’ve got to pay the piper. We’ll take Pat Patterson as a fourth man, we’ll take the Iron Sheikh as a fourth man, I don’t care

Gorilla: You want the match, then fine you’ve got one but don’t just think any time you come into my office I’m just going to hand you anything you want. I’m the boss here, I don’t take requests

Sunny then proceeds to walk over to Monsoon, getting close to him and putting a hand on his chest

Sunny: Are you sure about that? I think we could give you a little something in return

A disgusted Monsoon pushes her away, and Candido grabs her shoulder looking angry. All four of them leave the office as Gorilla goes to back to his paperwork, looking pissed off. He looks up at the camera and tells him to leave too, making a shooing motion

—————

Back in the arena, McMahon and Lawler recap the events at top of the show, with Bret Hart agreeing to team with The Hart Foundation at Survivor Series and The Blu Brothers beating the BSK thanks to help from the Undertaker

*Double J*

There is a little bit of heat as Jeff Jarrett, Tex and the Roadie get in the ring

Jarrett once again brings up how he and his bodyguard beat Shawn Michaels and Diesel, and refuses to leave the ring until he gets the WWF title shot he feels he earned that night

Jarrett: I don’t care about the main event, I want Diesel right now and I want my title shot so if I don’t get one I’m not leaving this ring, and all you freaks in Grand Rapids can go home disappointed knowing your champion was too scared to step up to Double J

*Kid*

Jarrett, Tex and The Roadie all look at each other in amusement as 123 Kid comes out to the ring and gets in the face of Jarrett, who asks him what he thinks he’s doing

Kid: Diesel’s got a match tonight, so how about you face me?

Jarrett laughs, and tries to leave the ring blowing off Kid’s offer. However, Kid grabs him by the arm and turns him back round

Kid: Oh I see, you’re still scared since the last time I beat you

This gets an “OHHHHH” from the crowd as Jarrett looks angered by this comment, he throws a punch at Kid, who ducks it and catches Double J with a kick to the face. This leads to Tex and Roadie jumping in and Tex hitting Kid in the back with a big axehandle and a three on one beatdown begins.

Not before long, the Kliq and Bret Hart come to the rescue, throwing all three men out of the ring and helping Kid to his feet. Razor puts an arm round his shoulder and starts walking him to the back. Right before they turn to the curtain, Razor is seen getting hit with a huge punch that knocks him down with Kid going down with him. Owen Hart, followed by Bulldog and Benoit step out from the curtain to major heat.

After seeing this, Diesel, Shawn and Bret all jump out of the ring and a brawl commences, with bodies getting thrown about the entrance way. Referees and officials struggle to break them up to get the match underway, but after a lot of damage has already been done Diesel and Owen Hart get into the ring and the ref calls for the bell

—————

Main Event - Diesel, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart vs Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Chris Benoit

Diesel goes straight in again, wanting payback on the man that bloodied him three weeks ago. Owen tries to keep it technical, going for the Champ’s legs but struggles to keep him down. After fending each other off, Michaels and Bulldog get tagged in and have an impressive back and forth with Smith hitting great power moves, while Michaels uses his speed and awareness to keep himself in it. You can tell that the showman attitude of HBK is starting to piss off Bulldog and he begins to make mistakes, tagging in Benoit to teach Michaels a lesson.

Shawn tries to get technical with Benoit, who shows his skill with a variety of locks and holds. After fighting him off, Bret gets tagged in and now it’s back to a level playing field. They go to the mat with Bret working the legs in preparation for the Sharpshooter, and Chris goes for the arm to lock in the Crossface. After trading holds, Bret locks it in, and Owen and Bulldog think about jumping in for the save, but then seem to remember what’s at stake at Survivor Series, and get back on the apron. After some struggle, Benoit is able to reach the ropes and break the hold. Bret seems exhausted from their back and forth and tags in Diesel to finish the job as Benoit crawls to his corner to tag in Bulldog

The Champ goes straight for the big boot, connecting with Bulldog and picks him up for the Jackknife, however Owen makes the save, dropkicking the leg of Diesel who falls to the mat. Bulldog takes advantage and shows his strength, picking up the seven footer for a Running Powerslam. Michaels jumps in for the save hitting the superkick on Bulldog which incites another ferocious brawl between the two teams. The action spills out of the ring with all six men trading punches. As Diesel stands dazed on the outside, Bulldog sees the opportunity to jump off the apronwith a crossbody, but he’s caught and receives a big slam that his him rolling. He gets rolled in the ring and Diesel tags in Shawn, who climbs to the top rope for an elbow drop, connecting with force. Bret then joins them to hold up Bulldog’s body up and allow Shawn to finish it with a Sweet Chin Music

Winners - Diesel, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart

Even after the bell rings, Diesel takes over, holding Bulldog’s arms behind his back to let the other two get their shots in. Bret goes for a big boot but Bulldog manages to dodge it just in time, and the Hitman connects straight into Diesel’s chest. Shawn gets in Bret’s face over this, pissed off at him. They argue back and forth and don’t see Owen and Benoit getting in the ring to jump them one last time. Almost like a hit and run, they knock both men to the mat just to jump out of the ring straight away. They pull the dazed Bulldog out with them, retreating to the back looking victorious despite getting the loss tonight

Vince and Jerry sign us off as Shawn and Bret angrily eye each other in the ring

Upcoming PPV:

Announced Matches:

Winner Take All - All Three Titles on the Line
    The Kliq (Diesel, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon and 123 Kid) vs Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation (Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Chris Benoit)

Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock), ??? and ??? vs The Ministry (Undertaker, Hakushi, Jacob and Eli)

Bone Street Krew (Fatu, Savio Vega, Kama and Ahmed Johnson) vs Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Bam Bam Bigelow and ???

Indy Talent

Status

Okay so I’ve gone and played catch up to get up to speed with what is happening in this thread. Anytime I see a retro thread, I can’t help but get a little excited. Anyway, opening with The Hart Foundation makes sense, and just off the bat, I love the inclusion of Chris Benoit into this stable. Moving on from that though, Owen still wanting to team with Bret is interesting. Bret coming out and accepting the offer so quickly was interesting. I thought he’d consider his options a little more and maybe build up the tension. I think you need to read some of the better promo writers around these parts and see how they do things. I do like Bret deciding to team with his brother and co though, makes for an extremely interesting Survivor Series main event. Good booking, execution could have been a little better. Also, change up your formatting, use bold, and different colours when necessary to mix things up. Again, look at the plethora of threads in this section and you’ll find some ideas. It will work better than the all red font which occasionally, as a reader, makes me get lost.

Public Enemy is an interesting first choice to feud with the Ministry. I am intrigued to see what you do with Ministry angle because it flopped in real life, but could have been fantastic. A decent enough promo here from PE anyway.

Another thing is I’ve felt like you’ve tried to rush in elements of the attitude era really quickly. Take your time with things and transform them over time, as opposed to just changing EVERYTHING at once. It feels disjointed and unnatural.

Massive amounts of interference in this opening match which continues all of the current feuds with the guys that are involved. No issues there. The continues brawl afterwards and the Ministry looking strong was great. Also, BSK is an awesome idea, and Shane Douglas being taken seriously in the WWF is a real treat.

It makes sense that Michaels and Diesel didn’t really seem to impressed with Bret agreeing to team with the rest of The Hart Foundation. I’m not really sure why you mentioned the marines if you’re not going to make it a big deal, seems pointless more than anything. Outside of that, a good interview to build more suspense for what is going to happen with Bret.

Jeff Jarrett wanting a piece of Diesel is funny because of how under qualified he is at this point in time. 123 Kid answering the call makes sense considering the KLIQ, and the attack was always going to happen from there. Solid segment to set up a future match between the two.

The crazy brawl was a little confusing because Bret Hart is helping the guys he’s facing beat up his teammates. And I’m sure The Kliq wouldn’t just stand their idly either, I’m sure now that they will be facing him, they would want to fight him to. Not completely sure this whole situation that occurred during the attack works.

Main event would have been a good match and the faces go over as per usual. I think you need to work on making The Hart Foundation a little stronger when it comes to facing the big names that they will be in the ring with at Survivor Series. The faces wanting to attack the heels afterward in a three on one shocked me a little, but Bret accidentally kicking Diesel is brilliant. Continues the whole will Bret turn heel angle, which is easily the best thing you currently have going.

Some things to work on and some things that stand out as being okay. I’d recommend just to continue reading other threads around here to improve your craft. You’ve got a good roster full of talent so I’m looking forward to seeing how this continues to roll along

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by stojy View Post
    Okay so I’ve gone and played catch up to get up to speed with what is happening in this thread. Anytime I see a retro thread, I can’t help but get a little excited. Anyway, opening with The Hart Foundation makes sense, and just off the bat, I love the inclusion of Chris Benoit into this stable. Moving on from that though, Owen still wanting to team with Bret is interesting. Bret coming out and accepting the offer so quickly was interesting. I thought he’d consider his options a little more and maybe build up the tension. I think you need to read some of the better promo writers around these parts and see how they do things. I do like Bret deciding to team with his brother and co though, makes for an extremely interesting Survivor Series main event. Good booking, execution could have been a little better. Also, change up your formatting, use bold, and different colours when necessary to mix things up. Again, look at the plethora of threads in this section and you’ll find some ideas. It will work better than the all red font which occasionally, as a reader, makes me get lost.

Public Enemy is an interesting first choice to feud with the Ministry. I am intrigued to see what you do with Ministry angle because it flopped in real life, but could have been fantastic. A decent enough promo here from PE anyway.

Another thing is I’ve felt like you’ve tried to rush in elements of the attitude era really quickly. Take your time with things and transform them over time, as opposed to just changing EVERYTHING at once. It feels disjointed and unnatural.

Massive amounts of interference in this opening match which continues all of the current feuds with the guys that are involved. No issues there. The continues brawl afterwards and the Ministry looking strong was great. Also, BSK is an awesome idea, and Shane Douglas being taken seriously in the WWF is a real treat.

It makes sense that Michaels and Diesel didn’t really seem to impressed with Bret agreeing to team with the rest of The Hart Foundation. I’m not really sure why you mentioned the marines if you’re not going to make it a big deal, seems pointless more than anything. Outside of that, a good interview to build more suspense for what is going to happen with Bret.

Jeff Jarrett wanting a piece of Diesel is funny because of how under qualified he is at this point in time. 123 Kid answering the call makes sense considering the KLIQ, and the attack was always going to happen from there. Solid segment to set up a future match between the two.

The crazy brawl was a little confusing because Bret Hart is helping the guys he’s facing beat up his teammates. And I’m sure The Kliq wouldn’t just stand their idly either, I’m sure now that they will be facing him, they would want to fight him to. Not completely sure this whole situation that occurred during the attack works.

Main event would have been a good match and the faces go over as per usual. I think you need to work on making The Hart Foundation a little stronger when it comes to facing the big names that they will be in the ring with at Survivor Series. The faces wanting to attack the heels afterward in a three on one shocked me a little, but Bret accidentally kicking Diesel is brilliant. Continues the whole will Bret turn heel angle, which is easily the best thing you currently have going.

Some things to work on and some things that stand out as being okay. I’d recommend just to continue reading other threads around here to improve your craft. You’ve got a good roster full of talent so I’m looking forward to seeing how this continues to roll along
    Thanks for the review man, your ECW thread might be my favourite on this board so that means a lot. I’ve had my own doubts about my formatting and how quickly I’ve tried turning it into the Attitude Era, so I’ll definately try and improve that. This was a hard episode to write due to writer’s block and personal stuff but I’m glad to get some constructive criticism on it. Can’t wait for Massacre on 34th Street and I hope my boy Steve Corino pulls through
    Last edited by ChalkedOut; 12-20-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw - 23rd October 1995

*Show Intro*

Vince McMahon: HELLO AND WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW live from the great city of Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. We emanate from the Great White North tonight and this raucous crowd is in for a night of action.

They run down the events of last week, such as the big showdown during the BSK vs Ministry match, with Jacob and Eli advancing to the Tag Team Tournament final against Razor Ramon and 123 Kid which will take place next week. They also look at the six man tag main event in which Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Diesel got the win but friction was seen between the Hitman and the Kliq, as at Survivor Series Bret will be teaming with the men that have been on his back since the Summerslam, The Hart Foundation

*Sexy Boy*

The whole Kliq is out for the Brandon crowd as the Champs Shawn and Diesel, Razor, Kid and Hunter Hearst Helmsley, still looking very upper class in his suit and bowtie come through the curtain to a huge ovation. Michaels puts on a little display for the ladies as he walks down the entrance way, but once he enters the ring you can tell he means business

Michaels: There’s only one man that the Heart Break Kid wants to speak to tonight, and that’s Bret Hart

Big cheer

Michaels: I actually thought he was on our side, but last week he showed his true colours and without even the tiniest bit of hesitation, he decided to team up with the Hart Foundation at Survivor Series. Not just against anybody, but against the Kliq

Some boos among the crowd

Michaels: He did that because loyalty means nothing to a guy like Bret, a guy that cares for more about holding a title than anything else and that’s why he made the choice he did

*Hitman*

The roof almost comes off the arena, as Bret Hart comes out to soak in the reaction for a moment, before getting in the ring to face the Kliq

Bret: About this whole main event at Survivor Series, I’m sorry but this agreement with me and the Hart Foundation, it’s purely business. I’ve got respect for you guys and that’s why I won’t pull any stunts like my brother has for the past few weeks, but your right, I do love that title so at Survivor Series I want to leave it in the ring. You really think I want anything to do with them after they screwed me out of beating you Diesel?

Mixed reaction from the fans who’re unsure how to react to that one. The WWF champ doesn’t take this lightly and asks Shawn for the mic

Diesel: You don’t want anything to do with them, but as far as I recall you didn’t take too long to accept it

Boos directed towards Hart now

Diesel: Man I don’t even think you gave it a thought, you had five guys here who were willing to have your back and what do you do? Side with the enemy, you’ve shown your true colours

Shawn takes the mic back, coming nose to nose with Bret

Bret: Don’t try this Shawn, you guys can think what you want, you can make me out to be the bad guy but I don’t give a crap. That WWF title is the only thing that’s never turned its back on me and never let me down, so after Survivor Series I don’t want anything to do with you either

Shawn: Then as far as the Kliq’s concerned, you’re no better than the Hart Foundation, so we’re not going easy on you just to make sure that the WWF title stays in Diesel’s hands, Chris Benoit doesn’t get anywhere near this IC title, and Razor and Kid leave with the Tag Team Titles around their wastes

Huge cheers from the crowd as Bret and Shawn have a lengthy stare off, before Bret’s music hits and he leaves for the back

Back from the break we see Vince McMahon and Jerry at the announcer’s desk reviewing what just went down, before informing us that this past week the leader of the Bone Street Krew, Fatu went back to his hometown of San Francisco to film some footage for the WWF about his life, but the group of Shane Douglas, Chris Candido and Bam Bam Bigelow caught wind of this, following the camera crew and attacking Fatu as they were filming.

We cut to the footage, showing Fatu in his regular clothes, walking through his old area discussing his life and reaching the WWF, giving a mention to his new allies in the BSK, Savio Vega, Kama and Ahmed Johnson.

He’s then asked about their match at Survivor Series and what their plans are, but before he can fully answer something catches his attention off screen and Douglas, Candido and Bigelow run in to jump Fatu three on one.

They get in a few kicks and punches before Shane starts addressing the camera, telling Gorilla Monsoon that he’s dares him to fire the three of them

Shane: We don’t need your paychecks, we don’t need this company. We can go to WCW or even that dump ECW

There is then shouting heard off camera, as three men seem to come to the aid of Fatu which sends Douglas, Candido and Bigelow running as one of the men checks the big Samoan, asking if he’s ok

We go back to the arena with Vince telling us that the three of them have been told not to come to Raw this week for their own safety, and that they will be made to issue a statement next week

Vince: In a locker room like the WWF, rivalries are expected, but once you take it outside of the ring there’s a problem.

—————

*Living After Midnight*

Marty Janetty comes out for his first match since his return to the WWF. Vince and King discuss who he hasn’t had the best return so far after being attacked by Chris Benoit and then having an offer to help the Kliq turned down

*Vicious*

The giant Sid Vicious comes out to a hostile Brandon crowd, screaming at them and throwing insults about

Match 1 - Marty Janetty vs Sid Vicious

A short match which was expected. Janetty puts up a decent fight but after being away from the ring for so long he struggles to maintain an upper hand against Sid

Half way through, we get word of a bust up between two wrestlers backstage, most likely 123 Kid and Jeff Jarrett after last week

Janetty gets desperate, and begins throwing heavy punches straight at the face of Sid trying to get him off his feet, and after having him lean against the ropes he goes for a clothesline but Sid lifts him over his head and out of the ring. The fans come to their feet as Janetty hits the outside with force, almost looking like he’s out cold. Vicious climbs out and has to drag his body back to the ring, picking him up for the Chokeslam and pinning him for the win

Winner - Sid Vicious

—————

There’s not much time for the Master of the World to celebrate as the camera cuts do backstage, where the 123 Kid and Jeff Jarrett are being held back from each other by the other wrestlers. However both of them are able to break free and they go straight back to fighting until they are dragged back again, with Jarrett telling him “See my in the ring ya little midget” before they’re taken away to calm down

—————

The announcers then inform us that the Hart Foundation took part in an interview earlier today when they arrived for Raw

The interview shows Owen Hart, British Bulldog and The Assassin, Chris Benoit arriving in the car park, with an interview approaching them as they take their bags out of the back

Before he can ask a question, Benoit interrupts him and takes the mic out of his hands

Benoit: Before you asks us some boring crap, I’ve got something to address from that farce of a tag match last week. Shawn Michaels, the great Heartbreak kid himself couldn’t go with me in that ring. He tried it and then tagged out the first chance he got, so I’m challenging him to match next week, one on one and I don’t care if the titles on the line because I’m already taking it at Survivor Series. One more thing, Shawn’s trying to blow off what happened with those Marines in Buffalo a week ago, but that’s just because he got his ass whipped and is too scared to admit it, so from now on my Crossface is called the Club 37, so he can be reminded of that night whenever I make him tap in the middle of that ring

He shoves the mic back into the interviewer’s chest and the three walk off with their bags

—————

McMahon: Chris Benoit putting the challenge out to Shawn Michaels, we’ll probably find out next week wether or not he accepts the match

Jerry: He’s completely right, Shawn was outclassed last week when he tried to come up against Benoit and had to tag in Bret to save himself getting tapped out

McMahon: Whatever King, it’s now time for our main event where The leader of the Ministry, The Undertaker will be facing one of the Public Enemy’s tag team partners at Survivor Series, who’ll be revealed tonight. Word backstage is that two new stars were seen arriving with the Public Enemy. A lot of new up and comers have entered the WWF this year and they’ve made a big impression, maybe we’ve got two more to join that list

*Hotstepper*

A big reaction for the Public Enemy who come out with their signature entrance, waving their arms with the fans

They waste no time introducing their two partners for Survivor Series

Grunge: Brandon, please welcome to the WWF, our partners at Survivor Series, LOS GRINGOS LOCOS, EDDIE GUERRERO AND KONNAN

*Gringos*

A small reaction from the crowd, most of which are unaware of both men besides the few hardcore fans of Brandon. They enter to a copyright friendly version of Snoop Dogg’s Murder Was the Case. Eddie is wearing his American Flag tracksuit, while Konnan is prepared for his action in his colourful pink gear (His first WCW attire)

McMahon talks up both men’s accomplishments in Mexico as part of the AAA promotion, as well as their matches in the US as part of ECW in Philadelphia.

They take the mic and introduce themselves, talking about how much they’ve already achieved, and want to achieve in the WWF.

*Ministry*

The lights go out to immense boos, as The Undertaker comes out with his henchmen, Hakushi and the Blu Brothers behind him.

There is a tense feeling in the ring as the two teams come face to face, however before they can get at each other we see the announcer walk over to Vince McMahon who whispers in his ear. The announcer then lifts his mic and informs them that there will be no wrestlers allowed at ringside for this match, which is met with some boos showing the fans want to see another hard hitting brawl

The two teams continue to face off, neither wanting to leave first. The Undertaker then turns to his men, telling them he can do this on his own and they leave for the back. Grunge, Rock and Eddie give a few words of encouragement to Konnan before leaving him. The two wrestlers get in their corners waiting for the bell

—————

Main Event - Konnan vs The Undertaker

Despite his years of experience in Mexico, Konnan is thrown against one of WWF’s top superstars for his debut

The match begins with a collar and elbow tie up, with Undertaker aggressively shoving Konnan away from him onto the mat. Konnan isn’t too impressed with this and starts taking the fight to the Phenom, using a unique blend of high flying lucha style, not really seen before in the WWF, and a lot of brute strength. The Cuban comes very close to a win, hitting a crushing crucifix powerbomb on Undertaker, who kicks out at the last moment. This near fall gets the fans on Konnan’s side as they begin to cheer for him

The Undertaker then begins to take control of the match after a back body drop takes Konnan off his feet and he rolls to the outside to recover, where Undertaker engages a full on fist fight that leaves both men hurt, before he rolls Konnan back into the ring for a chokeslam, BUT KONNAN GOT OUT OF IT, he goes behind and hits a back suplex which has both of them down. Konnan rolls over for another pin but once again gets the close two count.

With both back to the feet, the Undertaker gets a second wind and goes for a big boot, which Konnan dodges. He is seen smirking and saying to the Undertaker “Let’s go Mark”. This seems to piss of the Phenom beyond words, who goes wide eyed before hitting a very stiff big boot to Konnan, picking him up for a chokeslam which nearly caves in the mat. He finishes the job with a Tombstone Piledriver and gets the win

Winner - The Undertaker

No theatrics from the Undertaker this time, who is still pissed off. He rolls straight out of the ring and goes to the back in front of a shocked Brandon crowd

Vince and Jerry sign us off, speculating on what Undertaker’s issue could be

Upcoming PPV:

Announced Matches:

Winner Take All - All Three Title on the Line
    The Kliq (Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Razor Ramon and 123 Kid) vs Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation (Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Chris Benoit)

BSK (Fatu, Kama, Savio Vega and Ahmed Johnson) vs Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Bam Bam Bigelow and ???

Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock) and Los Gringos Locos (Eddie Guerrero and Konnan) vs The Ministry (Undertaker, Hakushi, Jacob and Eli)

Indy Talent

Status

I’d figure I’d come back and see what you’ve done with the next show after my feedback. Also just wanted to say thanks for the kind words regarding ECW, much appreciated. Anyway, enough ass licking and onto the show…

Right off the bat, opening with the Kliq is a great idea. I do think you need to get them some sort of intro music though if they are going to be a long time faction. Diesel should be the biggest name in the group since he’s the WWF Champion, but Shawn Michaels is coming across as the leader, and he’s only the IC Champion. It’s a weird dynamic and I think it belittles the WWF Champ a bit, even to the extent of the whole group coming out to Shawn’s music. Everything Shawn said on the mic was pretty much spot on. I still think we need more of an explanation from Bret regarding how he can coexist with Owen and co, however this segment still did a solid job of building tension between Bret and The Kliq. Bret heel turn is still in the works for Survivor Series as far as I’m concerned. Either way, a good start to the show, and thanks for taking the formatting feedback on board, this is now much easier to read.

Fatu being attacked by The Triple Threat keeps things pretty interesting. An entertaining segment and a nice way to build heat between the two factions. I wonder if Shane Douglas’ words could lead to any repercussions with Monsoon, could become an interesting angle. Good stuff.

Sid Vicious looks good with a win over Jannetty. Cool. Pretty standard stuff really, no complaints, and not much else to say.

Jarrett/123 Kid brawl is fun, however not sure why Jarrett would say see you in the ring when they don’t have a match tonight??? This really caught me off guard as it didn’t really make sense.

I like Benoit getting some microphone time so early in his career in the WWF, even if he was notoriously known for sucking on the mic. Giving him centre stage and running down Michaels was great. Their match next week, if booked by Monsoon (don’t fall into the trap of wrestlers booking their own matches) should be fantastic. I don’t like Benoit changing the name of the Crossface just because Michaels got beat up by Marines though. What happens when Benoit stops feuding with HBK? Then the name just sounds stupid, and he shouldn’t need to change it back. I think you should really just drop the whole marines thing altogether. Outside of that, this Benoit/Michaels feud has a tremendous amount of promise.

Wow? Inserting Konnan and Eddie into the WWF as well? You really aren’t shy in stacking your roster. I’m not sure if maybe this is coming a little to many people getting rushed in so quickly. It would be better to stagger your debuts over time; it will make them feel more impactful. Nice hype for Survivor Series with the teams facing off, before being forced to the back. Konnan gets in a pretty good showing in his debut; however randomly calling The Undertaker “Mark” was a bit weird. Taker gets the win because of it though and it seems you’ll be following up that angle next week. Not really sure about it at this stage, but this would have been a fun main event anyway.

Still a few things I disliked, but I felt like this was a show where things are heading in the right direction. Angles are becoming more coherent and the format helped a hell of a lot to. I look forward to continuing to see you improve, keep it up mate.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Thanks Stojy for another review, they’re really appreciated and I’ll try to return the favour

Raw - 30th October 1995

Footage is shown from last week of Chris Benoit challenging Shawn Michaels to a match, before we see the WWF Commissioner, Gorilla Monsoon at his desk. He confirms the match for tonight and tells us that Shawn Michaels has agreed to put the title on the line, creating a huge main event

*Show Intro*

No corny Halloween costumes, as Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler welcome us back to Brandon, Manitoba, Canada as they react to Gorilla’s announcement, and discussing the final of the Tag Team Tournament tonight between the Kliq’s Razor Ramon and 123 Kid vs The Ministry’s Jacob and Eli. We’re informed that the Undertaker and Hakushi have been completely banned from the arena tonight to prevent anymore interference.

*Dynamic*

A massive amount of boos for the arrival of Shane Douglas, Chris Candido with Sunny on his arm and their enforcer Bam Bam Bigelow. They’re dressed in regular clothes and don’t have any time for the fans, getting straight into the ring

Shane Douglas grabs a mic as he waits for the jeers to calm down

Douglas: Sounds like you guys aren’t too happy about us beating some sense into the fat piece of crap

He laughs as the boos start up again

Douglas: The guys in suits back there think the same thing and they’ve been threatening to fire us for nearly two weeks

Cheers

Douglas: They’ve made us come out here to issue an apology for what we’ve done, but I was having a talk backstage with the boys and we’ve come to a consensus, that we don’t have a single thing to apologise for

Mega boos for this

Douglas: Actually, the only thing that we’re sorry for is that we didn’t leave Fatu bloodied in the street. That whole BSK are nothing more than low life’s who think they should get some credit because they had it tough

The crowd is almost at a riot, to the point where Douglas can’t talk over the noise despite his attempts. Candido, Sunny and Bigelow are all seen telling the fans to shut up which only makes them angrier

Douglas: You guys can booing like we actually give a crap about your opinion, the only reason we’re in this middle of nowhere freak show of a town is because the guys in Atlanta haven’t offered us contracts yet

The Brandon crowd, knowing exactly what he is talking about, are now shouting language that Vince and Jerry refuse to repeat

Before they get the chance to say any more, Douglas’ mic is cut off. He taps the top of it trying to test it out as the fans start cheering. Bigelow screams at a ringhand near the announce table telling him to fix it. All four members of the BSK emerge from the curtain, sprinting to the ring. Bigelow is waiting for them front and centre, taking down Vega and Kama but Fatu ducks under a lariat, going straight for Shane and tackling him to the mat. He is dragged off by Bigelow and Candido, but Ahmed Johnson is able to even things up by sending Bigelow off his feet with a shoulder tackle and getting him outside the ring

Kama and Vega send Candido out of the ring and let Fatu get his punches in on Shane, however he manages to weasel his way out and leaves the ring holding his face. Fatu picks up the microphone

Fatu: You guys crossed the line, so at Survivor Series we don’t want a match, we want a war. No rules, no count outs

The BSK then show their solidarity in the ring and rally the crowd before the break

—————

We come back to a vignette of the Undertaker explaining his actions from last week, and why he went into a blind rage on one of WWF’s newest talents, Konnan.

Over footage of the Undertaker’s career from his debut until Summerslam 95, he tells us that “Mark” is no longer and that man isn’t around anymore, only the Undertaker remains

Jump to photos of him before his time in the WWF, with Undertaker again talking over it. He reiterates his point that he became the Undertaker to stand out but it’s become who he truly is and that the Ministry’s true power is still to be shown

A quick rundown of the weeks following Summerslam shows the impact of the Ministry on the WWF already which allowed Jacob and Eli to reach the tournament finals tonight and their rivalry with Public Enemy and Los Gringos Locos

Undertaker: Whether it’s The Kliq of The Hart Foundation who are tag team champions after Survivor Series, the titles are coming to the Ministry. As for Public Enemy and Los Gringos Locos, your time in WWF is about to be cut very short, rest in peace

—————

*Bad Guy*

Back to the arena, huge reaction for the Kliq members Razor Ramon and 123 Kid

*Ministry*

Jacob and Eli enter to an average reaction, showing that the older fans don’t really care for corny gimmicks anymore, McMahon and Jerry discuss the Ministry, agreeing that they’ll most likely show a new edge to them in the coming weeks. They note again that Undertaker and Hakushi are banned from the arena tonight to make sure this is a fair match

Match 1 - Razor Ramon and 123 Kid vs Jacob and Eli

A very even match with the Blu Brothers showing the smash mouth ability that they’ve displayed over the weeks, and it finally gets a chance to shine without any antics from the Ministry. Razor as usual carried this one for his friend however Kid was no slouch, and showed that he can go with Jacob and Eli. A hurt Razor is on the side waiting for a tag wanting to finish the match off, but Kid gets far confident with himself, believing he can do it on his own, however he runs straight into a chokeslam from Jacob and is down for the pin

Winners - The Ministry

Razor gets into the ring, looking disappointed at his partner, picking him off the mat and taking him to the back as The Ministry celebrate. Jerry quips that Razor and Kid can’t be too angry as they already get an opportunity at Survivor Series and that the two teams may face off once again if the Kliq manages to win that match

—————

After the break, Vince tells us that he had a sit down interview with Bret Hart over the weekend, to discuss the main event of Survivor Series and why he’s decided to team with the Hart Foundation despite what’s happened between them

We cut to Bret, wearing his regular clothes in a blacked out room and Vince sitting across from him. There is a TV behind them, reshowing the cage match from September in which Bret was close to winning the WWF title before the Hart Foundation came to the ring, looking to help him however the Hitman refused their help and it cost him the match

Bret seems fixated with the screen, not taking his eyes off it until McMahon starts questioning him. Vince asks his relationship with his younger brother Owen Hart, who has really came into his own. Bret tells him that they haven’t spoken outside of the ring for a long time now, even before Wrestlemania X and that he’s not sure if he can just leave behind that animosity just because Owen has. He praises his brother in law, The British Bulldog and Chris Benoit on their wrestling ability but feels like that’s why they don’t have to go about things the way they have such as attacking ringhands.

Vince moves on to the Kliq and asks Bret if he is now a member or if he’s close to the members. Bret tells him that he’s considered it but due to their differences inside and outside the ring it’s unlikely.

Bret: They’re a talented group of guys, but it feels like they care too much about the money, the fame and the women. I care more about what goes on inside the ring regardless of the money. At Survivor Series there’s going to be no resentment or disrespect on my end, but I’m not sure about them

Vince: Just to finish this off Bret, there’s been some speculation over whether or not you’ll join the Hart Foundation if you win the WWF Title at Survivor Series. Can you give a definitive answer on which side you’ll choose?

Bret looks at the ground and begins to think, however instead of giving an answer he takes off his mic and walks off the set without giving an answer. Vince looks in confusion at the cameramen as we go back to the arena

Vince tells us that Bret Hart is in Brandon tonight, but would not conduct another interview. McMahon and Jerry discuss whether he’ll be involved in the main event tonight

—————

A vignette is shown on the careers of The Public Enemy and Los Gringos Locos

First, with permission of ECW, we see the many hardcore moments of Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock who set the ECW Arena alight with their East Coast rap personalities, along with their violent matches against teams such as The Gangstas. The two men come on camera, telling the fans that they’re bringing WWF into the 90’s and after Survivor Series, “Those nerds like the Undertaker are finished. The guy’s old and he’s still walking around dressed like a goth” says Grunge

Next is the lesser known team of Eddie Guerrero and Konnan, who both have spent the past few years in Mexico. Konnan was one of, if not the most popular star in the country winning titles with many different promotions despite a rough upbringing in Boston. They note that Konnan holds the attendance record in Mexico City. Eddie went another route and was one of the biggest villains, disrespecting Lucha culture and promoting American patriotism. He was later joined by Konnan and the two have come to the WWF to make an impact on a bigger stage

—————

After the break, we go to the Kliq’s locker room, where Shawn Michaels is preparing to defend his title, sitting with the WWF champ Diesel, Hunter who is sporting a more casual look and a pissed off Razor Ramon and 123 Kid who are at a screen rewatching their match against the Blu Brothers from earlier tonight. Michaels is in no mood to talk so Diesel does it for him, telling Bret that they saw the interview and that he’s coming nowhere near Big Daddy Cool’s world title. He switches his attention to Chris Benoit, tapping Michaels on the arm and telling The Assassin that he’s got nothing on HBK. He thinks he had the upper hand on Michaels, but one good night doesn’t mean anything in this business and you’re only as good as your last performance. In the distance we hear Benoit’s music hit and the camera goes back to the arena

—————

*Replicant*

Benoit is out first and has no time for the fans who’re booing him out of the building. Vince and Jerry discuss his actions since joining the WWF such as attacking a ringhand backstage and attacking Marty Janetty before their match even begun. Jerry supports him, feeling like that’s what he has to do to get noticed in this business, while Vince feels that he should’ve been fired a long time ago.

*Sexy Boy*

A massive cheer for the IC Champ. He’s ditched the theatrics for tonight and goes right to the ring not taking his eyes off his opponent. Once he enters the ring, he takes the title off from around his waist, raises it into the air and gets right in Chris’ face. The two men stand nose to nose as the fans go wild, excited to see the two men square off

Main Event - Shawn Michaels vs Chris Benoit - IC Championship

They meet in the middle of the ring, and Chris goes the tie up but is thrown on his ass by Michaels which pisses off Benoit to the point that he ditched his technical style momentarily and starts brawling with Shawn. Vince points out that maybe that with HBK’s plan as Benoit has the upper hand when it comes to mat wrestling. This means that Shawn has control of the match to begin with but he still takes a lot of damage. As this goes on we see the showman that the fans love come back out with Michaels dancing and taunting Benoit.

After a break Benoit is in control and tensions have settled between the two men slightly, he goes after the arm and neck of Michaels to set up for Crossface, now known as the Club 37, while Michaels continuously tries to find a way to counter him and keep him off his feet. Towards the end of the match, Benoit attempts a Club 37, trying to drag Shawn to the ground by his bad arm, however Michaels whips Benoit off to the ropes and hits him with a huge Superkick, which would’ve ended the match but Michaels is so worn out from Benoit’s mat wrestling that he can’t roll over to cover him. The fans are on their feet cheering for Michaels to win the match and he drapes one arm over his opponent’s chest

KICK OUT

He waited too long and Benoit is still in it. A frustrated Michaels falls back to the mat, figuring out what else he can do. Both men drag themselves to their feet and take turns throwing punches at each other. The fans get louder with each punch waiting to see who’ll quit first. After a while of stiff punches Michaels is the one who falls first as the crowd turn to boos. Benoit sees his chance and locks in the Club 37, with Michaels being seconds away from tapping before barely getting a hand to the rope. Now it’s Chris who is frustrated as he looks to go to the top rope to finish this one. He prepares himself then launches for a diving headbutt. MICHAELS MOVED OUT OF THE WAY. Benoit eats the mat and comes to his feet clutching his face, Michaels gets back to his feet and hits him with another Superkick, this time for the win

Winner and Still IC Champion - Shawn Michaels

In a move that nobody expected, Michaels picks out Benoit by his hand and aggressively shakes it, once again going nose to nose. He releases the shake, grabs his title and leaves the ring as Benoit looks on. Vince and Jerry sign us off as they discuss Michael’s sportsmanship despite their heated rivalry

Upcoming PPV:

Survivor Series - November 19th 1995

Announced Matches:

Winner Take All - All Three Titles on the Line
    Diesel, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon and 123 Kid vs Bret Hart, Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Chris Benoit

Fatu, Kama, Ahmed Johnson and Savio Vega vs Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Bam Bam Bigelow and ???

Johnny Grunge, Rocco Rock, Eddie Guerrero and Konnan vs Undertaker, Hakushi, Jacob and Eli

Thread Information