Thread: Survivor Series 2017 - The Shield vs. The New Day

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Survivor Series Survivor Series 2017 - The Shield vs. The New Day

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At Survivor Series, two of the greatest factions in WWE history will go head-to-head when The Shield battle The New Day in a dream showdown that everybody wanted to see, but never saw coming.

Prior to Nov. 6, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins were standing tall as the Raw Tag Team Champions and were poised to battle SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos at WWE’s fall classic, Roman Reigns was on the shelf, and four-time Tag Team Champions The New Day were driving their opponents crazy on the blue brand and waging unforgettable battles with Jimmy & Jey for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.

However, that all changed at the end of Monday Night Raw, when Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods suddenly reemerged in Team Red territory, teasing “Under Siege Part II” and inciting a commotion that cost Ambrose & Rollins to lose their championships to Cesaro & Sheamus.

The following week, a fully reunited Shield interrupted Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon during her tense encounter with General Manager Kurt Angle and challenged The New Day to a Raw vs. SmackDown slugfest. The rest, as they say, is history.

Forget the numbers advantage. Forget psychological warfare. At Survivor Series, get ready as two of the most dominant trios ever to step into a WWE ring show up and throw down. Will The Power of Positivity triumph at WWE’s second-longest running pay-per-view? Or will The Hounds get their justice? Find out this Sunday, streaming live on the WWE Network, with a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - The Shield vs. The New Day

I don’t expect the New Day to win this, and it’s crazy that for one of the most successful and long term stables in WWE history, the New Day never seem to win their big trio/faction programs against short term teams. They lost to League of Nations, The Wyatt Family, and they’re bound to lose this one.

It’s just interesting to me they never seem to win a big match.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

This should be a very good match, there are some very good wrestlers in this match that will make this very good. The Shield is going to win this, they can't lose in their second match since their return. The New Day should be protected somewhat since they will most likely be together in the long term.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I actually think New Day will win this. I think it's why they gave away the big Shield return match on Raw as opposed to waiting until the ppv, since they wouldn't want them to lose their first match back together. I think they'll play on The Shield having not been together for a while while New Day have and they'll find a way to win.

Internet Favorite

Status

Great to see The Shield back, very excited for this match. This should be a fun match and The Shield will win this.

Thread Information