Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: November 15th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: November 15th, 2017

WWE NXT preview: Nov. 15, 2017: Champion and challenger come face-to-face before TakeOver title clash
    Just days before they lock up at TakeOver: WarGames, NXT Champion Drew McIntyre and upstart challenger Andrade “Cien” Almas will meet for a face-to-face tonight on WWE NXT.

Almas was granted the title match after he strung together a series of big wins, but even prior to that, when Almas & Zelina Vega first made their championship ambitions known, McIntyre had just one, simple request: For Almas to challenge him face-to-face, “like a man.”

Instead, “Cien” and Vega staged an ambush on Nov. 1, the night of their contract signing, with Almas laying out the Scottish brute with an attack from behind.

Vega claims nobody in NXT can touch the “new” Andrade Almas, and we’ll find out for sure this Saturday when he goes up against McIntyre. However, after all the trash-talk that Vega & Almas dished McIntyre’s way, one can only wonder if the TakeOver fireworks won’t start a little early.

Will Ember Moon make Mercedes Martinez eat her words?
    Ember Moon’s quest to become NXT Women’s Champion has had its share of false starts, but she hopes to reverse her fortunes and finally claim the vacant title in this Saturday’s Fatal 4-Way Match against Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross and Peyton Royce.

However, before NXT’s War Goddess can steady her focus on making history in Houston, she must first deal with decorated ring veteran Mercedes Martinez tonight on NXT.

The match stems from comments Martinez made about Moon three weeks ago in which The Latina Sensation claimed Moon was incapable of winning “the big match.”

Will Moon prove the battle-tested ring warrior wrong, or will Martinez deal Moon a critical loss just days before the biggest match of her life?

Don’t miss this first-time-ever matchup when it streams tonight at 8/7 C, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network.

The games between Street Profits and Sabbatelli & Moss come to an end
    The Street Profits bring the swag like nobody can, but Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss like to think they come pretty close.

Always happy to brag about their expensive sports cars and tailor-made wardrobes, Sabbatelli & Moss live the good life, and they want everyone to know it. Considering this, Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins might be forgiven for having a little fun at Sabbatelli & Moss’ expense in recent weeks — for example, Ford intercepting Sabbatelli’s $5,000 suit when it was returned from drycleaners and pretending it was his.

Though the NXT Universe has warmly embraced the Profits’ playful antics, the same cannot be said for Sabbatelli & Moss. After the teams’ latest run-in, it was agreed that the only way to settle their differences is inside the ring, laying the foundation for tonight's big tag team showdown.

Which fast-rising tandem will come out on top? Find out tonight when WWE NXT streams on WWE Network, just three days before all eyes turn to NXT TakeOver: WarGames.

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 15th, 2017

Street Profits are the most fun

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Sweet Meat

Status

Hell yeah, Gargano/Dunne confirmed for next week.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    Hell yeah, Gargano/Dunne confirmed for next week.
    What a fucking ace match. I’m fine with it main eventing a post Takeover taping. Those usually lack a must see match.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sweet Meat

Status

I know I regularly praise 205 (and it IS an underrated show) but it honestly blows my mind some people still think the weekly NXT show is skippable and not worth watching. Such an easy watch, so many fun acts, often a really good match on each show.

Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

HHH confirms there won’t be a roof on the War Games cage. Style has changed, mentions possibility to do moves off cage or other things. Doesn’t think they’ve changed the concept. ^JC

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/931215192813375488

Shame that they gotten rid of the roof but I guess it will make it easier to film.

The street profits looked interesting, they had to nice moves, they look great. They have a lot of potential. Pete Dunne vs Johnny Gargano!!!! Looking forward to that match, one of the best heels vs one of the best faces. Should be excellent. The video package looks good and got me excited to see War Games, never saw one live so I think it'll be a great experience. The Ember Moon match was okay, I liked the aftermath with all 4 of them having a showdown, that was pretty cool. Still keep changing my mind on who is winning. On to the main event segment, McIntyre's promo was not great expect the leash part, good way to make Almas look strong before Takeover.

Overall, I thought it was a good go home show that covered all the angles for NXT. Loving NXT recently.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Street Profits are very infectious and enjoyable, for sure.

I’m on board for Almas to win the title on Saturday. What a great act him and Vega are. Love to see him have something more to do to NXT because I’d hate to see him join the main roster soon and get Rusev’d.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sweet Meat

Status

It will be unpopular among traditionalists but in an era with limited blood at best, opening up the roof to allow more action and better filming isn't the worst decision.

Spoiler:

Friendship King

Status

- The worst thing about the Street Profits is that a very, very small percentage of the audience imitate Dawkin's stupid bowl-mixing gesture - hopefully out of pity rather than genuine 'hey this is a fun motion to do' - so he's gonna think it's getting over and keep doing it. Bleh.

Lol Tino. Dawkins missed the splash, headbutted the turnbuckle, then punched Tino once for the pin win without taking any offensive manoeuvres in the meantime. This is the team that beat Lorcan/Burch on the latter's first time tagging together but are apparently so weak Tino'll fall to a single punch. What a pair of fucking dweebs.

- RIP Raul Mendoza. Eaten by Lars. He will be missed.

I'm so used to the 'challenging hero confronting devouring monster a week before their big match' ending in the monster taking a swing only for the challenger to avoid him and send him out of the ring, or even worse backing down and doing nothing except make mean faces, that I began writing out more of Raul's tombstone inscription. Imagine my delight when, instead, Lars began laughing at Ohno's attempt to psyche him out. Fantastic. Yeah, Lars still leaves willingly, but he's laughing while doing so, in a way that he knows that Ohno's gone and fucked himself over. He's turning into a supervillain and I'm fairly certain I love it.

- Dunne vs Gargano is gonna be fuckin' niiiiice. Televised too!

- Mercedes Martinez is pretty neat. Wouldn't mind seeing more of her, she felt like a fairly notable deal with her match with Ember despite losing. Torn between wanting Nikki or Peyton to win.

- Ending promo was ehhhh. McIntyre's got a fantastic prescence, but this wasn't his best material. No idea who's walking out of Takeover NXT Champion. If Drew, then I hope he avoids Average Adam Cole and instead takes on Velveteen Dream as his next challenger. If Andrade, then that could eventually lead to Johnny Gargano - the man Andrade initially beat after guidance from Zelina Vega - to be the guy to dethrone him in some sort of 'full circle' thing.

Then, cue Ciampa.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I’ve honestly have never been too impressed with Martinez and found her a tad overrated. I was going to say something about it when she cut that extremely robotic promo a few weeks ago on NXT.
    -------
    -------

Sweet Meat

Status

Wolf you cracker, the evolution of the cooking dance is nothing to hate. Dumbass Jake drake would say you're getting a curse for that.

Spoiler:

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I’ve honestly have never been too impressed with Martinez and found her a tad overrated. I was going to say something about it when she cut that extremely robotic promo a few weeks ago on NXT.
    Oh god I forgot about that promo.

Okay you might have point in that regard. I didn't watch the Mae Young Classic so I have no idea wether she shat the bed or not, so to say. Seemed good here, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    Wolf you cracker, the evolution of the cooking dance is nothing to hate. Dumbass Jake drake would say you're getting a curse for that.
    no

Thread Information