Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - November 14th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - November 14th, 2017

and the countdown to Carmella's cash-in begins.

Man that would've been a fucking great time for a cash-in right there.
    Charlotte: THIS IS FOR YOU DAD
    *Carmella cashes in and steals the belt*
    Charlotte: *weeps*

Shuyaku

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    and the countdown to Carmella's cash-in begins.

Man that would've been a fucking great time for a cash-in right there.
    Charlotte: THIS IS FOR YOU DAD
    *Carmella cashes in and steals the belt*
    Charlotte: *weeps*
    Not tonight, but why do it at Survivor Series perfect time to do so.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Kofi is speaking to my soul with this 'Hounds vs Unicorns' thing. Very specifically to my soul in particular.

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Kofi is speaking to my soul with this 'Hounds vs Unicorns' thing. Very specifically to my soul in particular.
    Yes we both love Unicorns, but what if Hounds had Unicorns on their forehead!?

What then Kofi..what then?

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Shuyaku

Status

JESUS CHRIST IS THIS NUTS!

STROWMAN IS IN THE FUCKING BUILDING!

Real Women of Genius

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

Titus Worldwide beating up New Day is by far the best thing to happen in WWE this year
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Shuyaku

Status

I'm happy that Raw finally put Smackdown under siege I was wondering when they were going to do it. Raw vs SD beatdowns to the other I liked Raw even more especially when Strowman showed up.

I don't know how SD wins this, unless and Joe and Strowman get in their feelings and somehow one of them get eliminated early.

Real Women of Genius

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Titus Worldwide beating up New Day is by far the best thing to happen in WWE this year
    Revenge and continuity at its finest.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

BURNING HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

The show was okay, I guess. The Raw invasion was good. The Uso's promo was great. The rest was just okay.
    Welcome to 205 Live Hideo Itami

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'm happy that Raw finally put Smackdown under siege I was wondering when they were going to do it. Raw vs SD beatdowns to the other I liked Raw even more especially when Strowman showed up.

I don't know how SD wins this, unless and Joe and Strowman get in their feelings and somehow one of them get eliminated early.
    Depending on what the Kane situation is re: whether he is gone again for a bit or not, and also depending on which team is winning, I could see Kane turning up and brawling with Strowman, getting the latter counted out as they continue to brawl up the ramp or something. It's a way of getting rid of Strowman without having him pinned/submitted. But considering we are most likely getting Owens/Zayn interference, and possible Jordan interference already, it could go into overbooking territory if you have Kane get involved as well.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The Raw invasion might be my favorite segment this year. So many great elements (Sami and Kevin bailing, Usos and New day working together, Titus Worldwide aiming for New Day, Braun feeling like the new Stone Cold, Angle getting his revenge, etc)

I think this is my favorite Smackdown episode on the year. Maybe not from a match perspective but it was very entertaining and exciting from start to finish. Accomplished so much for a go-home to a big show. Bryan and AJ were great, Usos are great, and even the corny “rally” segment in fun in himdsight. I mean, how often will you see Becky Lynch and Konnor high five?

EDIT: I also laughed hard when Shane mentioned Triple H, the first person they zoomed in on was Bobby Roode.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information