Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cowboy Done with Impact Wrestling

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: The Cowboy Done with Impact Wrestling

EVOLVE's buzz has been dead too aside from bad things for like six months or more now. What a maroon

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Yeah I haven't really heard anything good from EVOLVE since they had an underwhelming WM weekend. Even Jon stopped talking constantly about it before he left.
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

There's no reason why Storm won't end up in WWE. In fact, I think that's the most obvious and likely destination for him.

it was made pretty clear when he decided not to sign full time after his cameo appearance that the door was wide open for him to return. It was just that the offer TNA gave him was very lucrative and what was best for him and his family at the time (I remember reading that he had a contract worth $250,000 or something like that). So there's no bad blood there whatsoever.
    I've seen others claim that Storm's past his prime and too old to go to WWE now. Again, nonsense. He's the same age as Styles and Roode (in fact he's a slightly younger than Roode), and as long as you have something to offer WWE, which Storm definitely has, they've proven in the last few years that they will always consider you to be signed.

WWE could use Storm in a plethora of roles. NXT needs more tag teams so they could pair him up with a younger guy down there. alternatively they could pair him up with someone for the main roster. He's also able to play a great character as a singles guy (I wonder if the beer drinking cowboy character would fly in today's WWE?) and he could easily be inserted as a singles guy. I think that NXT's singes roster is a bit crowded right now with all the talent they have on their hands (McIntyre, Strong, Cole, Ohno, Itami, Almas, Black, Sullivan, Gargano, Velveteen Dream), but there's plenty of room for him on the main roster in a mid card position for sure.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    England

Evolve is just Matt Riddle and Keith Lee now. The rest is meh.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Evolve is just Matt Riddle and Keith Lee now. The rest is meh.
    Don’t you dare disrespect Stokely Hathaway, junior.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Yeah, I take that back. He is rather amusing. That mockumentary of him was hilarious.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I’d argue that ROH is (unfortunately) having their most successful period in a while mostly in part of centering their product around a large niche market that draws more than you think. It definitely won’t last long but they’ve been selling out their shows for the last few months (usually when they announce Kenny Omega but they still sell out) and are getting their buzz back, which is crazy considering this is a year where they booked Mr. Anderson, Glacier, and Bully Ray, guys you thought would never see the light of day in ROH ten years ago. Storm could go and have an acceptable role like Ray did. Don’t be a major focal point because you won’t be as long as The Elite are there.

I haven’t watched a full Evolve show in a while but I’ll watch some here and there stuff and it’s fine. Definitely doesn’t help that they’ve had to adjust with a number of guys leaving and major players having busier schedules elsewhere. Plus I imagine all the drama with Gabe made the place look a little bit like a laughing stock and lose its appeal. Having guys like Walter more is a plus and I put more faith in the Riddle/Lee/Hot Sauce/Yehi quadron than I do The Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by CocksyMitch View Post
    Yeah I haven't really heard anything good from EVOLVE since they had an underwhelming WM weekend. Even Jon stopped talking constantly about it before he left.
    Remember when he vowed to watch all of Timothy Thatcher’s title defense and review them?

He didn’t review one.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I’d argue that ROH is (unfortunately) having their most successful period in a while mostly in part of centering their product around a large niche market that draws more than you think. It definitely won’t last long but they’ve been selling out their shows for the last few months (usually when they announce Kenny Omega but they still sell out) and are getting their buzz back, which is crazy considering this is a year where they booked Mr. Anderson, Glacier, and Bully Ray, guys you thought would never see the light of day in ROH ten years ago. Storm could go and have an acceptable role like Ray did. Don’t be a major focal point because you won’t be as long as The Elite are there.

I haven’t watched a full Evolve show in a while but I’ll watch some here and there stuff and it’s fine. Definitely doesn’t help that they’ve had to adjust with a number of guys leaving and major players having busier schedules elsewhere. Plus I imagine all the drama with Gabe made the place look a little bit like a laughing stock and lose its appeal. Having guys like Walter more is a plus and I put more faith in the Riddle/Lee/Hot Sauce/Yehi quadron than I do The Elite.

Remember when he vowed to watch all of Timothy Thatcher’s title defense and review them?

He didn’t review one.
    ROH really doesn't have buzz just because they draw. There's a difference. Also at the reviews.

As for whoever said NXT is needing tag teams, I don't really agree with that at all.

Authors of Pain
    Undisputed Era
    Sanity
    Heavy Machinery
    Street Profits
    Tino and Riddick
    Oney and Burch
    TM61 are due back

Plus off of TV there's duos like
    Blake/Cutler
    Aichner/Marcel
    Ealy Brothers

etc. They are more than set in tag teams for a one hour program.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    ROH really doesn't have buzz just because they draw. There's a difference. Also at the reviews.

As for whoever said NXT is needing tag teams, I don't really agree with that at all.

Authors of Pain
    Undisputed Era
    Sanity
    Heavy Machinery
    Street Profits
    Tino and Riddick
    Oney and Burch
    TM61 are due back

Plus off of TV there's duos like
    Blake/Cutler
    Aichner/Marcel
    Ealy Brothers

etc. They are more than set in tag teams for a one hour program.
    But you are saying they aren't a thing anymore when clearly they are.

I can't even really think of any promotion or brand that is really buzz worthy. Maybe that British promotion that people here seem to like... maybe nxt but their buzz isn't anything like it was. PWG isn't that buzz worthy anymore. Evolve doesn't seem to be(according to you guys)

I guess NJPW is but hey they are partnered with ROH.....

Maybe buzz worthy wrestling is on a decline

80s WWF wrestling will always be buzz worthy

Bottom line your hatred for ROH makes you a pansy

Sweet Meat

Status

Tons of places have buzz right now. PWG buzz is a lot lower though too. "That British promotion" could apply to like 4 places right now

Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

It's obvious which promotion he is talking about, WCPW the best promotion of all time.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I’d argue PWG still has buzz considering there have been three published five star matches which hardly is ever seen in America and the faces get more variable with talent and crowd.

I know this forum (and myself) don’t have much of a high opinion and Meltzer is a weirdo but people still follow high praise and popularity and both ROH and PWG are getting it more than they have in recent years.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

I’d argue PWG still has buzz considering there have been three published five star matches which hardly is ever seen in America and the faces get more variable with talent and crowd.

I know this forum (and myself) don’t have much of a high opinion and Meltzer is a weirdo but people still follow high praise and popularity and both ROH and PWG are getting it more than they have in recent years.
    I mean, Meltzer loves PWG and pushes them down his followers throats, that's true, but a lot of people also roll their eyes at Meltzer these days.

He's the same guy who spent an afternoon on Twitter trying to argue Omega is a bigger draw than Cena. His credibility with a lot of his followers even is down the toilet.

edit: man we got off topic. All because I took a dig at ROH
    Last edited by Hollywood Dook; 11-11-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Well, yeah that statement is ridiculous. Maybe one day he will but he still doesn’t currently.

Even eye rolling/bad publicity is good publicity and brings out the curiousiry for those who are skeptical. I mean, I loathe The Elite and watched those ROH Global Wars shows because they were heavily promoted and discussed.

But you’re in the right to take shots at ROH. The quality is misguided and unfocused. But they’re getting talked about a whole hell of a lot more when say Briscoe, Cole, or Elgin were champ, for better or worse. I don’t think they were selling out consistently like they are now.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Well, yeah that statement is ridiculous. Maybe one day he will but he still doesn’t currently.

Even eye rolling/bad publicity is good publicity and brings out the curiousiry for those who are skeptical. I mean, I loathe The Elite and watched those ROH Global Wars shows because they were heavily promoted and discussed.

But you’re in the right to take shots at ROH. The quality is misguided and unfocused. But they’re getting talked about a whole hell of a lot more when say Briscoe, Cole, or Elgin were champ, for better or worse. I don’t think they were selling out consistently like they are now.
    I'd say they've lacked buzz for the majority of the last half decade, so that's fair

Spoiler:

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

It's a shame.

Storm has been good at times, if for nothing else than at least his is genuinely an original product from TNA/Impact Wrestling. He has kind of lost his luster, and that is Impact's fault. If I were Impact, going in from day one that they bought it from Dixie, I would have been trying my darndest to feel like TNA again.

That is, calling MCMG, Bad Influence, Shark Boy, Bubba, Sonjay, Low Ki, Jay Lethal and of course being willing and ready to give top name talent that have left to WWE some real money. The kind of money they have always wasted on ex-WWE/WCW talent.

Abyss and James Storm would have been shuffled to the top for a bit, even if it were to put over the next guy you want to be your genuinely home grow star.

I don't see much room for him these days is ROH or WWE, as he isn't that great of a worker anymore. House of Hardcore could use him, but he is for filling his most worth as a Kane/BigShow type upper utility guy for Impact.

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah for sure Storm didn't want to see his run with Impact end like this. I think it's coming in a few weeks when he faces the leader of American Top Team with if he loses he leaves Impact for good. I mean I would of loved to have seen him face like Drake in one one title run to finish out his career, but it wasn't in the cards for them and that's sad to see him go out like this. Whether he wants to continue his career in Wrestling, I think he'll be successful enough going forward. I think he still loves Wrestling you can see if in his eyes that he still loves it, and I wish him the best.
    Last edited by Sadio HoHo; 12-21-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Sweet Meat

Status

He was on the debut show of the nazi lucha show, so there's that

Spoiler:

Thread Information