Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NXT TakeOver: WarGames - November 18, 2017 - Card & Discussion

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

NXT Takeover Special NXT TakeOver: WarGames - November 18, 2017 - Card & Discussion

SAnitY vs. The Undisputed ERA vs. The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong (WarGames Match)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The highly popular WarGames Match is back, and it’s returning in the biggest way imaginable.

On Saturday, Nov. 18, at NXT TakeOver: WarGames, the teams of SAnitY, The Undisputed ERA and The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong will wage war inside the hellacious steel structure that surrounds not one, but two rings.

The WarGames Match is as barbaric as it is historic, dating back to the days of the NWA before becoming a staple in WCW. The unique and unforgiving contest features two rings, side-by-side, enclosed by a giant steel cage. At TakeOver: WarGames in Houston, each group selects one member to start the bout inside the cage, while the remaining team members are locked inside shark cages by the entranceway. After five minutes, the final two members from one team enter the match, giving that group a brief yet brutal advantage. Three minutes later, the second team’s members are released, followed by the final team’s competitors following another three-minute period. Once all nine Superstars are inside the ruthless steel structure, the first competitor to pick up a pinfall or submission earns the victory for his side.

This showdown has been months in the making, starting after Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly attacked NXT Tag Team Champions SAnitY and NXT Champion Drew McIntyre at TakeOver: Brooklyn III. The talented trio made it clear that they intended to shock the system of the black-and-yellow brand, and they did just that, shaking NXT to its very core. Their actions drew the ire of Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain, who sought not only chaos, but retribution. However, it was the returning Authors of Pain, seeking their own payback from SAnitY for taking their titles, that would turn NXT into a warzone.

On the Nov. 1 episode of WWE NXT, all hell broke loose during SAniTy’s NXT Tag Team Title defense against The Authors of Pain as The Undisputed ERA interrupted the contest before Akam & Rezar could pick up the potential win. Adding to the mayhem was the arrival of Roderick Strong. For weeks, The Undisputed ERA had seemingly been recruiting Strong, but when The Messiah of the Backbreaker had convinced the trio he would join their ranks, he unleashed his own assault on them.

NXT General Manager William Regal had seen enough of the pure bedlam. At that point, he declared that SAnitY, The Undisputed ERA and The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong would battle in a three-team WarGames Match in Houston.

With WarGames returning for the first time in more than 20 years, you can expect to see pain, chaos and, yes, a shock to the system. It all goes down at TakeOver: WarGames on Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 ET/5 PT, on the award-winning WWE Network.

NXT Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas

NXT Champion Drew McIntyre will put his title on line on Saturday, Nov. 18, at TakeOver: Houston against the red-hot Andrade “Cien” Almas.

Over the last few months, Almas has been on an incredible winning streak, turning his previous misfortunes completely around thanks in large part to Zelina Vega coming back into his life.

Vega – who is acting as Almas’ business manager – has done everything from offer up a timely in-ring distraction to ordering Almas when to strike. Simply put, Vega has kept Almas’ focus on the prize: the NXT Championship.

If Almas and Vega want to claim the coveted title, it’s going to take the performance of a lifetime. Since coming to NXT, McIntyre has shown no signs of slowing down. Having reached his goal of claiming the NXT Title, the Scottish Superstar is determined to be a champion the NXT Universe can be proud of. And that means being a fighting champion.

Over recent weeks, the outspoken Vega made multiple attempts to get a title opportunity for her client by egging on McIntyre, who in response demanded Almas challenge him to his face. Following the Oct. 25 episode of NXT, McIntyre finally had heard enough from the trash talking Almas and Vega, taking to Twitter to declare that he would meet Almas face-to-face the following week. This prompted General Manager William Regal to step in via Twitter and make a title showdown between the two adversaries official.

As a result, two of the world’s most talented in-ring competitors will face off at TakeOver: Houston to see who will be crowned NXT Champion. Don’t miss Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas for the NXT Title, streaming live on WWE Network on Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 ET/5PT.

NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match

A new NXT Women’s Champion will be crowned at TakeOver: Houston when Kairi Sane, Ember Moon, Peyton Royce and SAnitY’s Nikki Cross do battle in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the vacant title.

For weeks, the NXT Universe watched with baited breath as new contenders qualified for the hotly anticipated title showdown, which determines Asuka’s successor as the NXT Women’s Champion.

Asuka’s countrymate, Kairi Sane of Japan, was the first Superstar named to the match. The Pirate Princess, a newcomer to NXT, earned the right after triumphing in the inaugural Mae Young Classic. Royce and Moon both qualified by claiming victories in Triple Threat Matches, while Cross earned her berth by winning a massive Battle Royal on the Oct. 25 edition of NXT.

The NXT Women’s Title has been vacant since Asuka chose to relinquish the championship on Sept. 6, bringing a close to The Empress of Tomorrow’s historic 523-day reign.

With the table finally set for what’s destined to be an epic encounter, the only thing left to do is count down the days until TakeOver: Houston. Witness history in the making when the next edition of NXT’s critically acclaimed TakeOver series streams live Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 ET/5 PT, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network.

Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream

Velveteen Dream has succeeded in getting Aleister Black’s attention, but come NXT Takeover WarGames, the purple-clad provocateur might wish that he hadn’t.

Black issued his most forceful response yet to the Dream’s campaign on the Nov. 1 edition of NXT, proclaiming at TakeOver: WarGames on Saturday, Nov. 18, he will make sure the NXT Universe never forgets Velveteen Dream's name.

The Dutch destroyer’s strong words came a week after Velveteen Dream blindsided him and ran him into the steel ring steps. Velveteen Dream then tied Black’s arms in the ring ropes, slapped him in the face and demanded he utter the Dream’s name. The ambush made Black, who is undefeated in NXT competition, look more vulnerable than the NXT Universe has ever seen him.

Black has maintained a steely composure while racking up one of NXT’s best win-loss records, so picking a fight with the black-metal mutilator might seem like a recipe for disaster. Yet, the Dream is a Superstar unlike any other. Beyond all the head games and unorthodox antics, he remains among the brand’s most gifted competitors. Could his outrageous bid for recognition simply be a ploy to keep one step ahead of the death-metal mutilator? Perhaps just as importantly, will Velveteen Dream make Black say his name in Houston?

Watch this compelling rivalry come to a head when NXT TakeOver: WarGames streams live Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 ET/5 PT, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network.

Kassius Ohno vs. Lars Sullivan

In a match that WWE Hall of Famer announcer Jim Ross might term a “slobberknocker,” NXT’s resident Knockout Artist, Kassius Ohno, will battle the behemoth known as Lars Sullivan at NXT TakeOver: WarGames.

Surprisingly, this match came about at the request of Ohno, who sought out General Manager William Regal on the Nov. 8 episode of NXT in hopes moving into NXT Title contention. Currently riding an impressive winning streak, The Knockout Artist wants to show Regal that he is worthy of such an opportunity by toppling the 300-plus pound Sullivan.

Since arriving in NXT and showing that he can’t play nice with others by routinely destroying his own tag team partners, Sullivan has put together his own winning streak, proving to be unstoppable in singles competition. The hulking Superstar has powered his way past the likes of No Way Jose, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch, competitors who are all known for their ability to unleash a hard-hitting attack.

If there is one Superstar in NXT who could overcome Sullivan’s size and strength, however, it’s Ohno. The highly-acclaimed striker’s Rolling Elbow is a finishing move that — if it lands on the jaw of Sullivan — could be enough to keep the brute down for the three-count.

Will Ohno KO the seemingly impervious Sullivan? Or will the ravenous Sullivan beat down The Knockout Artist’s hopes of fighting his way into NXT Title contention? No matter the outcome, the NXT Universe is in store for a slugfest of epic proportions.

Watch Kassius Ohno collide with Lars Sullivan at TakeOver: WarGames on Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 11-17-2017 at 06:22 AM.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: NXT TakeOver: WarGames - November 18, 2017 - Card & Discussion

Andrade Almas vs Drew McIntrye: This should be a pretty good match, Almas has excelled this past year and turned silence into great fan noise. His match with Gargano has excellent and I'm interesting to see if he can have a great match with the exact opposite of Gargano, Drew McIntyre. Drew is good but something is a bit off. I think he suits a heel in the WWE environment but he can cut good promos and connects with the crowd well. The contrasting styles will be interesting to see. Looking forward to this match.

Kairi Sane vs Peyton Royce vs Ember Moon vs Nikki Cross: Hmm, this match is harder to predict. I love all 4 of these women and it's stuff to pick a winner and choose who I want to win. Kairi is the winner of the Mae Young Classic and I think they could choose to carry that moment over into the title win but I think perhaps they could also want to delay the win and establish her more. Royce has been good recently but I don't think they will put the title on her just yet. Ember Moon is great and strong candidate to win this match. Nikki Cross is great, I really want her to win, as she has been great all year, having a great match with Asuka. If I had to say, Kairi is winning this.This could be a great match and I can't wait to see the match.

Spoiler:

War Games- The Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) and Roderick Strong (with Paul Ellering) vs. Sanity (Alexander Wolfe, Eric Young, and Killian Dain) vs. The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O'Reilly): Not a fan of the three teams set up since the last time this happened was terrible back in 1998 and killed the gimmick for the most part. I'm excited to see the match and structure itself and hope it can be brought back to it's former glory. I see Undisputed Era to win this match since they are the new guys and they need a win at a Takeover. Should be a great match hopefully.
    Last edited by Ed; 11-01-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    Spoiler:

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Huge three team WarGames match added to the NXT TakeOver card.

I've never seen a WarGames match in my life so I'm intrigued to see what all the hype is about. Interesting that it has happened in NXT before main WWE though.

Alesiter Black vs. Velveteen Dream also added.

Have no idea what to expect out of this one as we haven't seen Dream in a lengthy match from recollection.
    Last edited by Order; 11-03-2017 at 07:43 AM.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Not surprised to see WarGames in NXT as opposed to the main roster, Triple H was always said to be a fan while Vince does not like the concept. I'd too expect Undisputed to come out with the victory but I'm excited and think it will be a great match. I'm a little behind on NXT though so was kinda' hoping that Strong would join his former ROH brothers and become a member of the Undisputed Era. Interesting to see he will stand alongside the AOP.

Never would I have ever thought that the Velveteen Dream would work as an opponent for Black. However, it's been very enjoyable so far, in my opinion.

Women's match is another that should be a good one! I'd be fine with either women winning but I think Ember Moon will take the victory and become the Women's Champion. I just think after coming so close to beating Asuka a couple of times, she will get the strap and then have a run as champ, we'll see.

Not so hyped for the NXT Championship Match but Almas has come on leaps and bounds due to the arrival of Vega who has done her job really well. Almas look's credible and could beat Drew, however I'm expecting the Champ to retain.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Very solid card right now and I’m intrigued by every match, even Black/Dream which has been slowly growing on me after a rough start.

My body is ready for WAR GAMES

Everyone is predicting Peyton Royce and I’m starting to get on board with that pick too. The Iconic Duo have been heavily featured since the departure of Asuka and a short mean girl reign would be the worst after a year and a half of dominance. Moon or Sane can chase. I’ll mark out if Nikki Cross wins tho.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sadly, it's not really War Games. It's just some bastardized version of War Games like in 1998 and 2000. The rules according to WWE.con:

• The three-member teams of SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain), Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly), and The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) & Roderick Strong will wage war inside a massive steel cage that surrounds TWO rings.
    • All three teams will be contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway, with a member from each team (as chosen by his respective squad) starting the match.
    • After five minutes, the remaining members from one team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.
    • When another three-minute period elapses, the remaining members from a second team are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
    • Following another three-minute period, the final team’s members are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
    • Once all three teams have entered the WarGames Match, a victory can be attained via pinfall or submission.

GET THESE HANDS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Sadly, it's not really War Games. It's just some bastardized version of War Games like in 1998 and 2000. The rules according to WWE.con:
    I mean, shouldn't that of been obvious once the news came out it was a 3 Vs 3 Vs 3 War Games a month ago? Surprised at the amount of late criticism for it once the rules were announced.

At any rate, it still beats seeing that match without a stipulation because I don't think these are three teams that would of gelled well together in a 3 way match (I was lower on Sanity/AOP than most though tbf). Hopefully if it all goes well then there's the potential for them to revisit a 5 on 5 wargames in the future.

Andrade Almas has been the best wrestler in NXT this year, he's really picked it up this year and with Zelina by his side he feels like the total package now. I'd love him to win the title over Drew who hasn't done anything to warrant being the champion, he doesn't even have an over entrance theme, however I feel like Almas could end up on the main roster any day now so I don't expect him to win.

Peyton for champion as I've discussed in other threads.

I love this Dream/Black feud, and I know Order mentioned this is new territory because we've never seen Dream in a long match, I'm not sure we will see that long a match because Black is better in sprints. I don't think it should go as long as the Hideo match went for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I mean, shouldn't that of been obvious once the news came out it was a 3 Vs 3 Vs 3 War Games a month ago? Surprised at the amount of late criticism for it once the rules were announced.
    No. Even though the end result of it being an individual contest instead of team, the 1998 War Games was treated as a normal War Games with starting with two people and then introducing another wrestler at regular intervals. Even when ROH did a Steel Cage Warfare with technically three teams in 2008, it was still about regular intervals to introduce everyone on their own. When IWA-MS did a three team War Games match in 2005, it was all about the individual regular intervals as well. When the match was first announced, I figured it'd either start with two or three wrestlers and then the typical regular intervals with everyone else coming out to the ring during their own entrances.

In the entire history of War Games, whether official War Games matches or non-official ones, there's never been one that half assed the entrances like this NXT one is going to do.

[Infinite Warfare]

Status
      Country                    UK

Saw a fun little stat on Twitter, at the moment there's an ICW alumnus in every match.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Correct or not, I'm excited to see it go down!

I mean War Games was traditionally two team's of 4 or 5 against each other I believe, so this was always going to be NXT's own version with the announcement of 3 teams and a 3 vs 3 vs 3 concept.

Hope it delivers! :D

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm a little disappointed it won't have the roof on top for War Games, but it should be awesome.

GET THESE HANDS

Status

I'm going in with a open mind on War Games. I do think Triple H decided to bring the stipulation back and then try to force a feud into it involving as many people as possible, rather than have an established feud that needed a blow off match. I thought they really had something when the WWEUK guys were getting targeted by Undisputed Era. I'd prefer see BSS in the match as well if you want to go all out with a gang warfare vibe. I'm not really into the storyline at all, so my interest is just in seeing a unique match stipulation.

I think the card is pretty well stacked and it's going to be another very good takeover. I'd love to see Almas win the title tonight but I think they're probably set on McIntyre as champ through till mania now and I'd be willing to bet money that McIntyre Vs Adam Cole BAYBAY main events the mania Takeover. Gonna be weird not to see Asuka in the NXT Women's Championship match, but they've got 4 very talented women in there that will put on a fun contest, and while anyone could win, I expect Peyton will. Black Vs Dream and Ohno Vs Lars are very nice additions to the show as well, I've been all in on Black/Dream and hopefully the crowd will be too.

Johnny Gargano missing his first Takeover since The End in June 2016

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

I heard somewhere that Triple H has been wanting to to do a war games for years. Even back in 2004 for his Survivor Series match. So I would think Triple H would want to go all out for the first WWE War games, so I expect a match full of spots, even more since the top is now gone.

I love Kairi but I'm pulling for Nikki Cross here. I feel like Kairi will get more over if she has to claw for the title. Be the challenger for a bit rather then get a rocket push.
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Rooting for Almas because McIntyre’s promos bore me and I can’t take them going into Mania weekend. Would love for Almas to win here and rule on NXT with Vega for a little bit.

Rooting for Cross but expecting Royce to steal it.

Card is dope. I’m on board with Black/Dream after that first awful segment.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Almas has been really impressive, thanks in large to the impact of Vega alongside him. I'm expecting Drew to retain though and like stated above- I fancy he will feud with Adam Cole, Bay-Bay!

Would love to see Nikki Cross win but at the start of the announcement- I felt like Ember Moon would get the Championship. Now, I'm not sure :/

War Games should be awesome. Kind of wish they went with the roof but I'm excited to see it go down!

Dream vs Black on paper, it does not seem possible that it could work as a fued yet it's been really good. The two styles have meshed well and that's all without any real promo's to be honest. Good booking.

Lars vs KO should be decent enough.

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status

Ohno/Lars: There's two ways of my thinking with Ohno. 1st as a pure fan I hate that Ohno isn't doing more and having chances to have better matches. What could have been had he not signed with NJP coming to the US more will likely weigh on my mind heavily going forward. On the other hand my expectations were so poor that I can't say that they haven't met them, & from a company perspective him playing mentor to green guys & make others better isn't the worst idea. On the third hand, Adam Cole gets a main event push & he's in the opener. There are no planets in the universe where that's a good call. Next-gen Braun has been protected well & booked to his strengths & I expect him to win. Long term it's early but with Ohno in there there's no reason this can't be good stuff and I think Lars will continue to impress.

Dream/Black: I've never been a fan of Black on the indies but he really has impressed me in NXT with how he carries himself and his big match vs Hideo went awesomely, & he wasn't completely outworked. That said, I don't give a single fuck about this feud or the Dream's Persona. Hopefully he can hold his own. He had potential as by far the best one in that Tough Enough show before Paige eliminated him because she was high that night. Could be good, might not be. Am cautiously optimistic.

Women's Title: This has been my favorite of all the buildups simply because it's a match where all 4 outcomes are possible and there are legit reasons for each one although just the battle royal and 3 ways haven't been led to a heated feud. I have a theory that the main roster will be getting some reinforcements in terms of women and if they're calling someone up, bringing the Duo up makes the most sense so that takes out Peyton. Ember I think is my least favorite of them all and it feels like a wet fart to have her get her big title win now right after Asuka left. Cross is my personal favorite and I think the best overall performer. With Sanity holding the tag titles I think there's a chance. BUT I think there's the most benefit for Kairi winning via putting over the MYC and hopefully learning something from jobbing out TJP so fast. Plus Kairi's a great wrestler. Any of her, Cross, or Peyton winning would have me ecstatic. I have to admit I wish they'd stop leaning on these multi-women matches as much as they do but this should be good.

NXT Title: So happy Almas has gotten new life with Vega but for the life of me I don't understand the rule of "Only the worst & most bland workers on NXT can be champion". I wish Almas would win but it just feels so obvious they're building it up for Cole to continue that streak. Drew is totally lukewarm but this could be a great match thanks to Almas.

"War Games": Now first of all Jim was completely right about this not being War Games. It sucks. But more importantly these rules & this match just suck ass on their own. This has the makings of a total clusterfuck and some people on this website will claim it's good but guaranteed would be the first to bury it if any other show/company did half assed Attitude Era wannabe bullshit like this. Just like that stupid Survivor Series match where Sting came out at the end. Roddy to me has been the MVP of NXT this year, with his great character work, show stealing match with Almas, & being the only one to get anything remotely good out of Roode and it's been derailed in favor of Average Adam & the Davey Boys? 3 guys who all flopped in the wasteland that is ROH? Stupid. This feud is way too early to introduce War Games into this. It just feels like even the WWE knows they've done a bad job with this show & just threw something out there to get people talking. It sucks and I'm not really sure there's any purpose or stakes to this outside of just putting the Undisputed Era over in a main event. No titles or stips really and the grudges aren't at that level. If Cross wins it adds a TINY bit of doubt Sanity could pull a surprise win but I don't see it.

All and all though 3 out of 5 interesting & likely good matches is a job well done and there's potential for Black/Dream to overachieve, plus Dunne/Gargano means this all could turn out pretty awesome, gripes aside, and I'll be very surprised if I like the main event. I'm looking forward to it.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

It’s crazy people are instantly judging the War Games main event as a failure just because of how the gimmick is altered. At least watch how it fucking plays out first. Too mysterious to put a star rating on it immediately.

I can agree with Roddy as NXT MVP of 2017, though.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    It’s crazy people are instantly judging the War Games main event as a failure just because of how the gimmick is altered. At least watch how it fucking plays out first. Too mysterious to put a star rating on it immediately.

I can agree with Roddy as NXT MVP of 2017, though.
    I don't like how they've bastardized War Games but the bigger issues are that the rules are just dumb, the original is irrelevant to that. And the 3 teams just aren't a match I'm interested in seeing under any circumstances since the focus will largely be on Undisputed and they're average. And this feud is whack and not near ready for this gimmick and just comes off as a desperate plea to get Undisputed over.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

I am pumped to see dream vs black its been just a cool feud yin and yang polar differences i like both men hoping its good

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

I think the Wargames should have been the original concept. 4 on 4, not the 3 on 3 on 3 which was such a clusterfuck and terrible that they didn't do it on PPV again. This concept makes the feud a bit forced, like Strong with AoP. Is that really necessary? The roof being gone could mean that they are going to have some high spots from the top, that could make it good but then again, they have that stuff in steel cage matches. It's clearly WWE are just putting their WWE stamp on it. The roof will make filming it much easier so there is that. I think due to Triple H wanting this to happen so badly, they will do everything in their power to make the match great. So I have some hope in the match up.

I was not feeling the hype for Dream in the recent weeks. Don't know what it was but I wasn't feeling the feud at first but seeing recaps of the feud and highlight packages have gotten me on the side of the match. Black should get the win here but I think Dreem could pull a good performance and impress me.

Also, where is Hideo Itami? He has an amazing match last takeover and where is he?
    Spoiler:

Thread Information