Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Series 2017 - Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

He is quickly becoming an all time favorite.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Yes, it has to be. There is no where to go from JJ. I've just started to like him but the crowd hate him, they've got to turn him to save his long term career.
    Either that or they're already bored with him and have decided he's a non-starter. It's a pivotal point in his career. I feel that they backed the wrong horse when they split American Alpha though. Gable seems like a much better actor and way more natural and at ease on the mic. I think they backed Jordan simply because he was bigger, which is standard WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post

BRAUN is ready!
    Haha! Braun nails it again! He's a God.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

I quite like JJ and think his time will come- but the addition of Triple H is pretty awesome!

Also, I know it's never going to happen but when the Shield & Angle beat down Shane- I wondered if Shane would be unable to compete due to being "injured" and a certain commissioner- Daniel Bryan would step in! Yeah, it went through my head for like a second before I was like.. Nah, would be cool but won't happen.

Said it before, potential to be one of my favorite 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches and I can't wait! :D

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    I quite like JJ and think his time will come- but the addition of Triple H is pretty awesome!

Also, I know it's never going to happen but when the Shield & Angle beat down Shane- I wondered if Shane would be unable to compete due to being "injured" and a certain commissioner- Daniel Bryan would step in! Yeah, it went through my head for like a second before I was like.. Nah, would be cool but won't happen.

Said it before, potential to be one of my favorite 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches and I can't wait! :D
    Bryan was apparently considered to team with The Shield at TLC. Of course, we don't know if that was a serious consideration but if it was, then there is a slim possibility he could replace Shane if he's declared unable to compete. Unlikely but it's a nice thought. As if this ppv couldn't become any more stacked than it already is lol.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

There is a lot of star power in this match. While that's great, it has it's downsides as well since that means some of the eliminations will have to be screwy finishes. It could turn out to be a clusterfuck of a match but we'll see.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    There is a lot of star power in this match. While that's great, it has it's downsides as well since that means some of the eliminations will have to be screwy finishes. It could turn out to be a clusterfuck of a match but we'll see.
    True. Given the outside interference possibilities from Jordan, Kane, Zayn and Owens then it's a given. I expect guys like Balor, Roode, Nakamura and Joe to be eliminated to little fanfare by the HHH, Cena, Angle, Orton, Shane and Strowman. Then those 4 will battle it out.

Internet Favorite

Status

Team Raw vs Team Smackdown should be a great match. It was great to see Angle return back to action at the TLC ppv. Braun as a face is interesting. Kane might get involved by causing Braun to get eliminated. I knew Jordan would be replaced but didn't expect HHH to end up on Team Raw. Stacked match, so much star power. Team Smackdown is an all face team(Raw invasion aside). Good to see Cena on the Smackdown team.

Either Jason Jordan to cost Team Raw or Owens & Zayn to cost Team Smackdown the match. Difficult to predict this one. Smackdown usually beat Raw in the main elimination match(2005 & 2016) + they also beat Raw at Bragging Rights in 2009 & 2010. Going to go with Raw winning this one.

Thread Information