Thread: Survivor Series 2017 - Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Survivor Series Survivor Series 2017 - Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Alicia Fox earned the right to be the team captain for the Raw Women's Traditional Survivor Series team after upsetting Sasha Banks and Bayley in a Triple Threat Match on Monday night. And Miss Fox has wasted little time showing that she will be picking the cream of the crop to help lead the Team Red ladies to their second consecutive Survivor Series victory. With her first selection, Alicia picked Nia Jax and immediately brought immense power and dominance to her side of the ring.

On the Nov. 6 episode of Raw, Fox added the undefeated Asuka to her team after The Empress of Tomorrow continued to assert her in-ring dominance with another Monday night victory. Then the eccentric and exasperated Fox, after tapping out to the Bank Statement later in the night, adding Sasha Banks to the squad, leaving just one slot open.

Team SmackDown is already completely ready to roll at Survivor Series; the blue brand’s squadron for the Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match — in which the two teams battle in elimination fashion until every Superstar from one team is defeated — has been set, with Becky Lynch captaining the Daniel Bryan-selected corps of Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Carmella and Tamina.

How The Irish Lass Kicker won the captaincy is a matter that’s not without controversy, as Carmella and James Ellsworth have called her worthiness of the title into question. Regardless, Ms. Money in the Bank will have to fall in line behind Maiden Ireland alongside former SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi, The Queen and a second-generation Superstar who, with the help of Lana, is finally realizing her destructive potential.

Tune in to Survivor Series to see if Raw or SmackDown’s women run the world, Sunday, Nov. 19, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 11-16-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Mat

I don't want Asuka in this match. I want Lana to come out complaining she has no match and then Asuka to utterly, completely destroy her in seconds - just for funsies.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Mat

If Asuka does end up in this match then the outcome is a foregone conclusion as Raw will win it (ppv does seem to be heavily favoring Raw winning the Smackdown vs Raw side of things so far). Given that, I'm also hoping that Asuka doesn't end up in this one.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I wouldn’t mind if Asuka was in this match because you could definitely use this opportunity to build this match around her to kind of make up for booking two 50/50 Emma matches. Predictable or foregone conclusions is sometimes good. Asuka cleaning house would make sense, especially since the Smackdown women made quick work of most of the Raw women that will be on this team.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

This match looks interesting with Becky and Charlotte on the Smackdown side. I wonder what the Raw side will be. I wouldn't mind Asuka but if she is in the match, she has to be dominate otherwise she just looks like another woman on the roster.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Yeah, if Asuka ends up in it she should clean house... but I'm not a fan of her being part of Team RAW and then working her way through all her team mates towards that inevitable title match. You wouldn't put Brock Lesnar on a Survivor Series team he's not the captain of, don't do it with Asuka.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Well with Emma gone and MIA NIA, I'm not sure they'll be able to avoid putting Asuka into the match. It's any 4 from Sasha, Bayley, Mickie, Dana and Asuka and if you don't put Asuka on the team, you're basically leaving her off the show all together.

Is there a chance this is Paige's return match? She's been at the PC training a lot, I know SD was the rumour for her but Raw are now short of women.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Well.....member #5 for Team SD has just been revealed..........and as everyone would have thought the final member of Team SD is......

Spoiler:

Natalya

Scumbag Role Model

Status

At least a story is there for her to not want to participate.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

So how are they going to keep Asuka strong then? Count out DQ or are they going to have her win the whole thing. I rather it be number three.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

The EST of WC

Status

No chance she gets eliminated and no chance SD win this now. Unless they do a last minute swerve and decide to throw Paige into the mix Raw win and Asuka ends up as a survivor.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    So how are they going to keep Asuka strong then? Count out DQ or are they going to have her win the whole thing. I rather it be number three.
    Probably the same way Reigns won in 2013.

Kill everyone.

A prediction I have for this match is that Alicia Fox is the very first person eliminated, by the way.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Rusev Day

Status

As if Randy is the youngest on Team SmackDown I haven't even thought of that.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status

Didn't realize Orton was involved in the womens SS match Order

Rusev Day

Status

Oops

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

No chance of Smackdown winning this. Asuka cleans house and ends up as the sole survivor.

Thread Information