Thread: Survivor Series 2017 - Sheamus & Cesaro (RAW) vs. The Usos (SmackDown)

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Survivor Series Survivor Series 2017 - Sheamus & Cesaro (RAW) vs. The Usos (SmackDown)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    They say that anything can happen in WWE, and Cesaro & Sheamus just proved that old chestnut right. Thanks to a surprise appearance by The New Day that threw Raw into chaos, the two-man wrecking crew commonly known as “The Bar” dethroned Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins as Raw Tag Team Champions, thereby swapping themselves in for The Shield in the epic Champion vs. Champion bout against SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos on Sunday, Nov. 19, at Survivor Series.

While the upset delays the long-awaited dream match that has been brewing since the summer on Twitter, it also changes the stakes in a major way for the two teams, both of whom have now notched multiple reigns this year alone. For Cesaro & Sheamus, on their third stint with Team Red’s titles, a match with The Usos (fresh off of trading title reigns with The New Day in a series of instant classics) is a chance to prove they are indeed the embodiment of excellence in WWE’s tag team division.

Meanwhile, Jimmy & Jey, who have gone through perhaps the most radical reinvention of any team in 2017, have a chance to prove they’re more than just the big fish in the Team Blue pond. The twins have been angling for a fight with Raw’s Tag Team Champions since WrestleMania time, and now, with the opportunity at their doorstep, the pressure is on to deliver. The Shield would have posed enough of a challenge for them to do so, but now, ironically, the only thing standing in the way of The Uso Penitentiary is one near-unbreakable Bar.

Tune in to Survivor Series to see which team prevails in this head-to-head competition for brand supremacy on Sunday, Nov. 19, at a special start time of 7 ET/ 4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 11-16-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (RAW) vs. The Usos (SmackDown)

This could be match of the night. AmbRollins have been killing it since they partnered up and the Usos are actually allergic to having bad matches. I'm really, really looking forward to this one.

GET THESE HANDS

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (RAW) vs. The Usos (SmackDown)

Fuck. Yes.

Chalk up another great tag match for the greatest tag team in WWE history. Very much looking forward to this one, blows every other match away so far.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Has a bit of a story to it too. This should be a banger.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

WWE Tag Teams this year have been great. Ambrose/Rollins vs Uso should be a fantastic match up.
    Spoiler:

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Tag Team wrestling is the bomb. They should do a tournament...
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

This could easily be the match of the night and dare I say could also be one of the best matches in WWE this year. The Usos will go down as one of the best ag teams of all time when all is said and done, no doubt. Rollins and Ambrose are working well together and are 2 of the best in the company and are very much big match wrestlers.
    Not sure who wins, I think the Usos will win.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Sheamus & Cesaro (RAW) vs. The Usos (SmackDown)

So with the change, this is still on the cards to be MOTN no doubt, and a barnstormer of a tag team match that could be in discussion for MOTY in terms of tag team matches. I think The Usos should win this match.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Bummed we’re not getting Shield/Usos but this will do. These guys had a really exciting encounter at the end of last years massive tag elimination. Should be a fun one.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

[Infinite Warfare]

Status
      Country                    UK

Nice bit of continuity with the two being the last two teams at last years SS tag match. That had a great finishing stretch too, so the chance for a full match with a more seasoned Bar is definitely cool.

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

WENGER OUT!

Status

I was looking forward to Ambrose & Rollins vs The Usos but I don't mind The Bar vs The Usos. This should be a fun match. They were the final two teams in the tag teams elimination match last year and The Bar went over. The Usos should go over in this one. The Bar should have a long reign and drop the belts to The Revival at WrestleMania.

Thread Information