Thread: Survivor Series 2017 - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Survivor Series Survivor Series 2017 - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    After overcoming Jinder Mahal in a title bout in Manchester, England, newly-crowned WWE Champion AJ Styles will go head-to-head against Universal Champion Brock Lesnar in a daunting Champion vs. Champion Match at Survivor Series, and the WWE Universe truly can’t wait to see it.

Refusing to be sidetracked by the tension building over the imminent battle for brand supremacy between Raw and SmackDown at WWE’s fall classic, Styles made it clear for several weeks that Mahal and the WWE Title were in his sights, while The Modern Day Maharaja insisted that there was no worthy competition on SmackDown LIVE and instead preferred to put his focus on The Conqueror. This smoldering conflict led to Styles having several volatile altercations with Mahal and his cohorts The Singh Brothers, but when the two finally clashed for the WWE Title in the U.K., The Phenomenal One reigned supreme.

Now that Styles stands on top of the SmackDown mountain, the WWE Universe will bear witness to a classic encounter to see who truly rules the roost in WWE, the Universal Champion or the WWE Champion, in a meeting of destiny between WWE’s two top titleholders and two Superstars who are truly at the top of their game. As incredible as Styles is, however, does he have what takes to conquer The Beast? After all, Lesnar has waged war after war in a monstrous run that has seen him beat, victimize and conquer WWE’s most formidable competitors.

Find out which champion will reign supreme when The Beast Incarnate and The Phenomenal One clash in a titanic collision at one of WWE’s most storied institutions. Don’t miss Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 19, at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 11-16-2017 at 06:48 AM.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion Jinder Ma

As much as most have not enjoyed Jinder Mahal's run as champion, in terms of going forward towards the end of the year and into the Spring and Wrestlemania season, it would make a lot of sense for Jinder to win this match. Going forward, Jinder would look like a legit threat that people could take seriously and it would make whoever beats him (I'm personally hoping that Styles takes the title off him) look real good strong. On the flip side, dealing Lesnar a loss here shakes things up for him and makes things interesting for his future storyline. If Mahal can beat him then whoever faces him next would fancy their chances. It would also do some good in bringing Lesnar more towards Finn Balor's level, if they still plan on doing that match, as right now I don't think anyone can really believe that Balor has a chance vs Lesnar.
    I'm of the opinion that Lesnar can take a loss here and it doesn't do much in terms of harming his credibility. He also doesn't lose his title. Mahal losing does nothing to Mahal but make him look like an idiot for thinking he can beat Lesnar and calling him out.

So if I were booking I'd have Mahal win, albeit via some distraction or something. But I think we're all resigned to the fact that nobody's beating Lesnar now until Reigns pins him at Wrestlemania for the title. So Lesnar wins this match, and I don't even expect it to be competitive either, which is a shame.

Internet Favorite

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion Jinder Ma

I can see something silly happening like a group of people beating down on both Champions so the match ends in a double DQ. Obviously the route they should go is a competitive match with a clean winner being Lesnar (He's the bigger fish afterall) but I really wouldn't be shocked if it didn't go down that way.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Rusev Day

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Well this match now looks A LOT better.

Lesnar vs. Styles confirmed for Survivor Series.

I see Lesnar going over but I don't think that hurts AJ too much and this is going to be hella good.

Also no Jinder on the card as things stand
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2017 - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

I hope people realise that the reason they've done this switch of swapping Jinder out for AJ is to protect Jinder.

Jinder was never going over in this match so what does a loss to Lesnar do to him? Makes him look like a chump for even challenging him. They can't have that going into their tour of India. Challenging and then losing to Lesnar takes away a lot of credibility from Jinder.
    On the other hand, Styles doesn't lose any credibility by losing to Lesnar, because he's AJ freaking Styles. He was inserted into a match that was already made for the ppv as oppose to making the challenge so he has nothing to lose.
    Expect Jinder to regain the title either just before or during the tour of India, so that he can be presented as a huge talent and a 2 time world champion (won'd have thought that we'd be calling him that given that he was struggling to even feature on Main Event this time last year?).

Anyhow, AJ vs Lesnar is a dream match for sure, so it's very cool that we're getting it here completely out of the blue. Lesnar will go over clean no doubt, but I do hope that we get to see a competitive match here because these two could produce a great contest if they're allowed to.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Certainly a much better match. Styles vs Lesnar (if Lesnar is on his game) can be very good.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Hoping for more Lesnar/Punk and less Lesnar/everyone else.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

The idea of having Brock vs Jinder on ppv is horrible, so glad they scrapped this. Brock vs AJ Styles is going to be awesome. The Beast vs the Phenominal one. This is a match that deserves to headline WM. Would love to see Styles win but Brock will most likely win. Hoping that they have a long competitive match.

Thread Information