Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Survivor Series 2017 Discussion

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Survivor Series 2017 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I really hope this PPV ends by 11 pm eastern.
    Got some reading to do at 11.01PM ?

I think this is the first time I've been more excited for the Sunday PPV than the Saturday Takeover on a Takeover weekend. This show is stacked with matches that could deliver the WWE PPV of the year. Usos Vs The Bar could cap off a great year of tag team matches in the company.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I really hope this PPV ends by 11 pm eastern.
    Minus six star troll attempt on the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Got some reading to do at 11.01PM ?

I think this is the first time I've been more excited for the Sunday PPV than the Saturday Takeover on a Takeover weekend. This show is stacked with matches that could deliver the WWE PPV of the year. Usos Vs The Bar could cap off a great year of tag team matches in the company.
    He’s got a fresh grave of a mass shooting victim he’s got to go preach gun control over.

I don’t think there have been this many changes to an announced WWE card ever before, but it’s all been for the good. This last week got me very excited for the show. Think I’m into every match in some capacity aside from Enzo/Kalisto.

Edit: I can see why we didn’t do a roundtable for this
    Last edited by Darling Nicky; Today at 03:29 PM.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

BURNING HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Minus six star troll attempt on the product.
    Minus 5.75 stars for me.

Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles is the match I want to see the most. This has been a dream match for quite a while. This could be one of Lesnar's best matches for quite a while. I think it could even be better then his CM Punk Summerslam 2013 match. That's quite a prediction I know but I feel like AJ, giving the time, would be able to pull of such a great match. All of Lesnar's single matches on TV this year has been under 10 minutes long, this match must be longer then that. Anything below that I fell would be very underwhelming and disappointing. They must let Styles and Lesnar do a match rather then just make Lesnar basically dismantle people in a short time. It's champion vs Champion, they got to protect Styles in defeat here...right?
    Io KENTA Mayu

Thread Information