Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: October 25th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: October 25th, 2017

NXT preview, Oct. 25, 2017: Massive Battle Royal to decide final NXT Women’s Title Fatal 4-Way competitor
    The coveted final spot in TakeOver: Houston’s Fatal 4-Way NXT Women’s Title Match is on the line as 16 talented Superstars will compete in a massive over-the-top-rope Battle Royal.

With the vacant NXT Women’s Championship on the line at TakeOver: Houston, four Superstars will have the opportunity to battle for the coveted prize.

Most recently, Asuka held the title for record 523 days, before finally relinquishing the highly sought-after crown. Inaugural Mae Young Classic winner Kairi Sane, Peyton Royce and Ember Moon are three of the four competitors in the contest, with the final spot to be determined tonight on NXT in a huge over-the-top-rope Battle Royal.

General Manager William Regal made the announcement last week, much to the dismay of Billie Kay, who thought she was going to be handed the final spot in the title contest.

Instead, Kay will be joined by 15 other supremely talented competitors from around the world in the massive bout, including many women who battled in the first-ever Mae Young Classic just last month. NXT’s Femme Fatale will fight alongside the following Superstars:

Rhea Ripley
    Candice LeRae
    Taynara Conti
    Lacey Evans
    Sarah Logan
    Dakota Kai
    Bianca Belair
    Sage Beckett
    Zeda
    Mercedes Martinez
    Abbey Laith
    Vanessa Borne
    Santana Garrett
    Aliyah
    Reina González

Who will join Sane, Royce and Moon at TakeOver in Houston on Saturday, Nov. 18? See who prevails in this monumental over-the-top-rope Battle Royal tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Roderick Strong and Andrade “Cien” Almas to battle in epic showdown
    Roderick Strong and Andrade “Cien” Almas are two men with plenty of drama surrounding them.

Strong has been curiously approached on two different occasions by The Undisputed ERA, first after losing a mighty battle against NXT Champion Drew McIntyre three weeks ago, then again last week when security footage caught Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly handing Strong a shirt that he promptly handed back to them.

Could the NXT Universe see the talented trio show up again tonight? Are they scouting Strong for a spot in their group? Strong’s performance tonight against Almas could go a long way in deciding The Undisputed ERA’s next move with The Messiah of the Backbreaker.

Almas, meanwhile, has found himself in talks for a NXT Title opportunity of his own after his business manager, Zelina Vega, interrupted McIntyre’s interview last week, demanding a title match for her client.

As a result, the stakes are high for Almas as an impressive performance against Strong could make his case for an NXT Title opportunity.

All the fireworks surrounding these two Superstars is one thing, but don’t forget these are also two of the most talented competitors in the world. No matter how tonight’s contest affects Strong and Almas’ future, one thing is for sure,: the NXT Universe is in store for an must-see showdown.

Don’t miss Roderick Strong vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas, tonight at 8/7 C on NXT.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: October 25th, 2017

As I Have Mentioned Before, I Have A Battle Royal Fetish So I Will Be Watching With Interest

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Strong Vs Almas should be great.

Hoping for a good showing for my favourite head of hair in wrestling in the battle royal.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

I gave myself such a headache then because I was sure we'd already had the Gargano/Strong re-match. We have, obviously, we're just getting it again... and I'm okay with that! Those two have such great chemistry.

Looking forward to seeing who the final participant in the women's match is too. Not that into Battle Royals but it's worth it for Kay's reaction to the reason last week and the possibility of Bianca Belair getting into a title match. I'm quietly rooting for her even though it would absoultely be the wrong move for her right now, just because I want to see her competing on that level - but I'm expecting the Iconic Duo to be walking out of TakeOver with the championship and to do that, while also protecting Kairi and Ember means this fourth participant has to either be Billie or the person that's taking the pin, and that shouldn't be Bianca.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The real A-show here, Dook. Looks like another good one.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    The real A-show here, Dook. Looks like another good one.
    The B show, but a very good B show.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

This doesn’t put me to sleep tho.

Although Burch and Lorcan losing their first match together really sucks.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

This doesn’t put me to sleep tho.

Although Burch and Lorcan losing their first match together really sucks.
    yeah but you love the elite so there's no accounting for good taste

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    yeah but you love the elite so there's no accounting for good taste

No I don’t

I’m not Ed.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

No I don’t

I’m not Ed.
    "ELITE ELITE ELITE"

ed and nicky probably

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Current Cody can suck my nards, Kenny Omega is an importance killer, recent Marty sucks, I don’t rate Adam Page very high, and I only respect the Bucks as carnies and people persons.

How dare you assume that of me.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Current Cody can suck my nards, Kenny Omega is an importance killer, recent Marty sucks, I don’t rate Adam Page very high, and I only respect the Bucks as carnies and people persons.

How dare you assume that of me.
    Every time you diss 205, you get what you get.

Scurll and Page are my favorite members of the Club, but I've barely seen any Scurll in a year so...

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

205 isn’t bad. I love Gulak and I love Enzo. But most of it feels samey to me and those matches don’t feel as different as most main roster matches.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

205 isn’t bad. I love Gulak and I love Enzo. But most of it feels samey to me and those matches don’t feel as different as most main roster matches.
    Good matches are good matches, man. This week's episode was strong mostly all the way through. They do have a habit of prolonging feuds too long, but that's well known.

Back on topic: I haven't watched NXT yet, so

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Battle royal was kind of fun. I did feel like a lot of the eliminations look like botches. Bianca Belair was great and I’m excited Nikki Cross won. Should be a fun four way.

I’m sort of exhausted by the Black/Dream feud. It’s been highlighted every week and we still have a few weeks to go. Not used to that with my NXT viewing.

Another great main event.

Lorcan and Burch losing blows.
    -------
    Spoiler:

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Just caught the latest episode of NXT and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Glad to see Burch and Lorcan finally teaming up together. Have to admit while I've not been impressed with Moss and Tino before in singles competition. They had a solid showing here as a unit against Burch and Lorcan. Surprised they got the win against Lorcan and Burch. But no complaints if they have a rematch down the line. Thought the women's battle royal was cool. Was kinda sad to see Dakota Kai tossed out unceremoniously as she was. Apart from that no real complaints. Must admit I thought the Billie Kay/Bianca Belair hair spots were fantastic. Enjoyed the Aleister Black/Velveteen Dream segment. Definitely looking forward to seeing their match. Thought the main event was solid. Can't deny I popped on seeing Vega bust out a hurricanrana. Looking forward to seeing Drew vs Almas. Finally Almas is the star we wanted him to be. Dug the closing segment with Strong and the Undisputed Era. Definitely interesting to see how things go from here.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Been awhile since I watched NXT and this episode was great. Tino & Moss looked great. Wish they would get Larcan on a winning streak though. Battle Royal was fun Nikki looking like the star she is. Velveteen Dream coming off as a legit threat to Black is amazing. They’ve done such a good job with building him up. And Alma’s vs Roddy was great and I was hoping they would put Roddy with UE it really only makes sense. Also I wouldn’t be shocked if that faction makes an impact on the main roster sooner then later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I actually dig the Dream/Black program. They're giving Dream a big opportunity at Takeover and I think that's nice to see that it won't be indy star overload. Full Sail are really into it too, I mean you gotta love that crazy camera work they did where Dream just pops up behind him in his entrance. I get what Nicky is saying in terms of it does feel like it's on every episode either with a new segment or recapping the previous week's one.

The battle royal was a battle royal, nothing interesting happens until the end. Belair stole the show again though, girl has got IT. Kay holding onto her hair to survive was great, the revenge whip strikes were great, the strength she showed to press some fool out the ring was great. She's great. I like how she added the psychology of tying her hair back up after the whips because she learned people are starting to use it against her. She'll be champ in 2018. Anyway, present day, I'm calling it now, Peyton Royce is gonna sneak the title away. Rather like Velveteen Dream, Iconic Duo feel like they are on every single week, they've felt like the focus of the division and I think that's on purpose. I could see them having a short run with a heel champion to continue the chase for Sane or Moon until Takeover Mania.

It's great they're finally pushing Almas. Zeda's been a great addition to his act and that was highlighted after he won the match and Zeda issued the challenge to Drew again with confidence and purpose and then Almas gets the headset and just mumbles something. I know English isn't his first language but c'mon. Zeda doing his talking is a master stroke. Hope he wins the title because fuck Drew and his segments where people are just waiting for him to ask him some questions for nxtscoops.com

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Zelina*

Zelina Vega a strong contender for non-wrestler of the year. That finish was awesome.
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

zelina right right. Better apologise before grumpy Aries tweets me.

shes probably better than quite a few of these girls who wrestle, but this is her ticket to get more over. Could be a Rusev/Lana thing where if the manager gets super over, you know she's not an embarrassment as a wrestler if you put her in the ring.

Thread Information