TBA Vs TBA

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
    Will Ospreay (c) Vs Marty Scurll

NEVER Openweight Championship
    Minoru Suzuki (c) Vs Toru Yano

IWGP IC Heavyweight Championship
    Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) Vs Kota Ibushi

------

Obviously Tanahashi/Ibushi is the big draw here that's gonna draw, but I haven't given up on Marty and Will having another strong match in their series of matches. Suzuki Vs Yano will stink. RPG 3K Vs ACH and Taguchi for the Tag Finals? Gonna try and watch the tournament matches so far a little later today.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: NJPW Power Struggle - November 5th 2017

It's Suzuki vs Yano, Ed. Bullrope deathmatch. An improvement over Suzuki vs Goto no doubt! A little bit of personality in this one.

I hate that BUSHI/Hiromu and RPG3K are meeting in the semi finals but I think BUSHI/Hiromu might win the whole tournament then make the challenge or something. Really don't know. Kinda had Hiromu pegged as Ospreay's challenger at the Dome but BUSHI/Hiromu vs RPG3K would fit the LIJ vs CHAOS theme too. Taguchi/ACH vs RPG3K would make most sense though to continue the Taguchi storyline they have going. Scurll might beat Ospreay too so there's that. Doubt it though.

Ibushi/Tanahashi is extremely interesting. An Ibushi victory would set up the Dome match with Omega nicely but it doesn't need the belt. I'm really stuck on who Tanahashi would face at the Dome. Maybe Suzuki... but that requires Suzuki to lose to Yano. Unless they're excluding the NEVER belt from WK. If Shibata wasn't injured, him vs Tana is the match to make. Would be the next logical step in Shibata's story to beat Tana for the belt at the Dome.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    England

I see Suzuki beating the hell out of Yano. Tana/Kota is be amazing. Even though scurll vs ospreay has been done to death, I can't wait for it.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    Germany

Pretty cool that Ospreay/Scurll gets to happen at a big Japanese show now.

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah Ibushi vs Tanahashi two guys I want their charisma and hairdo, but besides all that I know their Match together is going to be great at Power Struggle. PBG 3K win or else.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I’m fine with Ospreay/Scurll but I’m just a little bored of it by now.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Suzuki/Yano, even worse.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

It all went a bit Great Space War today in one match:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Don’t anyone dare defend it, Marty Scurll is nearly unbearable now.

Was Omega vs. Trent happening on this show or was that total bullshit?
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Very pretty from Miss Omega.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Don’t anyone dare defend it, Marty Scurll is nearly unbearable now.

Was Omega vs. Trent happening on this show or was that total bullshit?
    tbf, I do kind of want to see this match in their costumes now, and there's no way I'd of watched it if they were in regular gear. Bit stupid that they'd let their US Champion do that though Shows how little they think of it and how far Omega's stock has fallen since the start of the year.

Omega Vs Trent seems to be added to the Power Struggle show, as well as my predicted RPG3k Vs ACH and Taguchi finals. I actually think this is a better card than King of Pro Wrestling.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Egypt

Tanahashi/Ibushi & the Jr Tag should be excellent. Omega/Trent could be great or awful depending on which Omega shows up but the fact we saw that cross dressing stunt makes me dread him even more (& that awful ROH match) Also how unprofessional is Omega? The buildup to the last two title defenses was him breaking a golden rule & burying someone's in-ring work on a show, making his match with YH a joke, & then doing this, again burying his challenger & own title match. I liked his wrestling & effort sometimes but he's doing something worse than wrestling bad and it's making me legit hate watching him. D-Lee & Titáh should successfully carry the Bucks (who admittedly have been better in NJPW of late) & LIJ/CHAOS tag should be good but I'm tired of them.

The rest of the show looks absolutely horrible and Ospreay & Scrull are both very bad pro wrestlers, but not worse than Suzuki & Yano.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Scurll when focused on his work and not doing the comedy skits is pretty damn good. He can rely on old tricks which can get tiresome. Also, not a huge fan of the flappy bird thing. Ospreay is at his best with Scurll, I think they could pull out a good match if both are at top of their game and super serious in the match.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

They're not bad wrestlers, Zero just doesn't like them, especially their current forms. They get good reactions, they hardly botch or hurt their opponents and have a track record of having great chemistry and matches together; their rivalry is one that every promotion was booking in 2016 because it was the hot thing in the UK. They have their bad habits sure but I highly doubt the match will suck unless you go into it already down on both men in which point you won't like it because I expect schtick/banter.

I'm sure it won't be at the level of their High Stakes match, and given the workrate of Hiromu and Kushida this year, it might be the weakest Jr title match of 2017, but jesus we're not talking about Bray Wyatt Vs Jinder Mahal here. I'm willing to bet more people will like the match than hate it.

I agree about Omega, I actually think he's been sulking for months now since it's become apparent he's not getting the IWGP Heavyweight title anytime soon. That high work ethic from the first half of the year from the Dome to the Ishii series is long gone. The 2016 G1 showed that Omega and YH can have a really good match when both men are motivated, but Omega was anything but at that last ROH show.

Finlay Vs Kitamura won't be horrible either.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Scurll when focused on his work and not doing the comedy skits is pretty damn good. He can rely on old tricks which can get tiresome. Also, not a huge fan of the flappy bird thing. Ospreay is at his best with Scurll, I think they could pull out a good match if both are at top of their game and super serious in the match.
    "the flappy bird thing"

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Egypt

Scurll has been legitimately bad for a long time and I definitely think he's hard to watch, maybe slightly better than Bray and Jinder but just as embarrassing. I don't know how anyone can enjoy people like him or Omega when he's off. I don't agree at all he brings the best out of Ospreay. Ospreay is better but I find myself falling out of his matches too often and in the BOSJ he was consistently disappointing. I don't even like KUSHIDA as much as others but much of their matches good was due to him. Ospreay in Japan is much worse than other places as well due to his horribly cheesy facials and acting and his in-ring commentary he insists on.

Omega can be one of the best or one of the worst, but there's no defending him doing what he's been doing in the last month and I definitely agree a lot of it is due to him not receiving the push he thinks he deserves. So great, we have another CM Punk who overrates himself and his fans can't let go that he's not as great as they insufferably yell about he is and when things aren't exactly how he wants he decides it's okay to suck ass and shit on others who have nothing to do with his booking.

You know what, fuck him.

I wish Kitamura would have torn Suzuki in half when he stood up to him.I forgot about that match.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Declandimi101 View Post
    "the flappy bird thing"
    Where he pretends is is a bird and waves his arms. It looks silly and takes away from his in ring work.

Omega vs Trent could be pretty good but it can go either way. The US title is been treated like a midcard title to me, challengers like YOSHI HASHI and Trent? I like both, they are my boys but still, not the type of opponents Omega should be happening. Could explain why he could be unhappy if that is indeed the case. Can't wait for his match with Ibushi (please make it happen), to boost some prestige. Taguchi and ACH vs R3K should be an excellent match.
    Last edited by MC 16; 11-01-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I definitely wouldn’t call Scurll one of the worst in the world but he is seriously taking giant steps back and is turning into a super unbearable talent.
    -------
    Spoiler:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

I'm excited for Marty/Ospreay and Kota/Tanahashi. I don't see Kota taking the title from Tana but I do expect it to be fun to watch. Marty and Ospreay should be fun too and probably filled with shenanigans.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

Solid opener. Needed more time, though.

Thread Information