Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - October 24th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

SD Live WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - October 24th, 2017

SmackDown LIVE preview, Oct. 24, 2017: Will Raw respond to SmackDown's raid?
    With Survivor Series rapidly approaching, things between Raw General Manager Kurt Angle and SmackDown LIVE Commissioner Shane McMahon seemed to be going great. But just as Angle was about to reveal the members of Raw's Men's Survivor Series Team, Shane-O-Mac led the Superstars of SmackDown into Team Red territory and took Raw #UnderSiege. The first salvo in the battle for brand supremacy was fired. Will Angle and Raw's roster respond? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Riding high off his victory at WWE TLC, Raw General Manager Kurt Angle invited SmackDown LIVE Commissioner Shane McMahon to last night’s Monday Night Raw. Angle may not have realized it at the time, but as the battle for brand supremacy at WWE Survivor Series draws near, he was inviting the enemy in through the front door.

As Angle was set to disclose the members of Raw’s team for the 5-on-5 Men’s Survivor Series Elimination Match, Shane-O-Mac had a revelation of his own to make: He did not come to Raw alone. And with that, nearly all of SmackDown’s Superstars swarmed the arena, overwhelming Team Red, its roster and its General Manager.

While Team Blue will certainly be reveling in getting one up on their rivals, there is no doubt that Raw is seething after Monday’s ransacking. Will Team Red be looking for payback? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Sunil Singh attempts to defend Jinder Mahal’s honor against AJ Styles
    WWE Champion Jinder Mahal sent shockwaves through the WWE Universe when he issued a challenge to Raw’s Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar, for a Champion vs. Champion showdown at WWE Survivor Series. While The Modern Day Maharaja sought to bask in this monumental moment, AJ Styles had other thoughts, calling out the WWE Champion and eventually clobbering him with a Pele kick.

An embarrassed Mahal demanded payback later in the night, declaring that Sunil Singh will step forward to defend his honor against The Phenomenal One, which led to Daniel Bryan making the match. Will Singh make the WWE Champion proud, or will Styles, just two days removed from a grueling bout with Finn Bálor at WWE TLC, continue to bolster his case for a WWE Championship opportunity?

Baron Corbin demands a rematch with Sin Cara
    Last Tuesday on SmackDown LIVE, United States Champion Baron Corbin was caught off-guard by a feisty Sin Cara. The masked marvel stunned The Lone Wolf with a series of devastating dives outside the ring, leading to Sin Cara picking up a count-out victory.

WWE.com has learned that Corbin has demanded a rematch with Sin Cara on SmackDown LIVE. Will The Lone Wolf prove that the luchador’s victory was a fluke, or will Sin Cara once again embarrass the United States Champion?

Huge Eight-Man Tag Team showdown set for SmackDown LIVE
    Bad blood will boil over in an Eight-Man Tag Team battle on SmackDown LIVE, when former rivals The New Day & SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos join forces to take on Rusev, Aiden English and Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin.

The rivalry between the champions and their top challengers, Gable & Benjamin, looked to be one based around sportsmanship and respect, until the amateur wrestling experts bailed on a handshake with The Usos. The New Day drew the ire of Rusev and English after interrupting The Maestro of Mayhem mid-song last Tuesday, then took a jab at the sacred holiday known as Rusev Day when “The Lion of Bulgaria” showed up.

Will the champions and their rivals-turned-allies reign supreme, or will it be Rusev Day in Milwaukee this Tuesday?

Breezango continue the search for the missing briefcase in “Fashion Dogs”
    The Fashion Police are back on the case this week on SmackDown LIVE … and this time, they’ve got backup!

Tyler Breeze & Fandango found themselves in a pickle last Tuesday after Prince Pretty took a bite out of The Ascension’s gluten-free burger and fainted. Under duress, Fandango agreed to Konnor & Viktor’s offer of friendship. After Breeze’s recovery, the new pals discovered that Breezango’s briefcase had gone missing. Eager to jump into action, The Ascension declared: “Fashion Files Four, assemble!”

This week, the case continues in “Fashion Dogs.” What twists and turns will Breezango’s investigation take? Put on K-Billy’s Super Sounds of the 70s and tune in to SmackDown LIVE to find out, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Shane McMahon returns to deal with Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
    Reunited friends Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn ran roughshod over SmackDown LIVE last Tuesday, openly mocking General Manager Daniel Bryan and using underhanded tactics to defeat Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura in a huge tag team main event.

After the bout, KO & Zayn returned to the back, eager to return to their mockery of Bryan, only to find out that their future is now in the hands of the returning SmackDown LIVE Commissioner, Shane McMahon.What will Shane have in store for the two reunited friends? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE, at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - October 24th, 2017

Should be a fascinating, yet weird Smackdown after watching Raw. Owens and Zayn should give Shane grief after last night.

Interesting that right now, three of the upcoming champion vs. champion matches are heel vs heel and the tag one is now lined up to be face versus face.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

It would be wild if Shane buried the hatchet with Owens and Zayn and went full on heel.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Western Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

This picture looks like Corbin and Rusev are dragging Angle against his will to his wild stag do.

As illogical as is it - I NEED Steenerico on this survivor series team with Shane. Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Orton and Shane the dream team baybay.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Even though I didn't watch Raw last night, the highlights I read really has me interested with the SD vs Raw angle heading towards Survivor Series. Yeah Shane still has beef with Owens and Zayn as he should and it will be funny to see Owens say forget about me trying to kill you it's about Smackdown vs Raw.

That Eight Man Tag sounds lovely, and I'm going to get enjoyment outta the Fashion Dogs segment, while Styles sending one of the Singh brothers on the IR.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

stressed but chillin

Status

WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - October 24th, 2017

There's a dude legit wearing a "I'm not like most girls" shirt.

Also lol at these chants so far

Edit - overly enthusiastic dickhead Sami is still great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Not gonna lie, through all the brand wars flaws, its cool to see the fans get behind the brand.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Dude, Sami Zayn as a heel fucking rules.

Fans are totally into brand warfare and that’s a good sign.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Welcome back chants after two weeks lolz.

Now..now Shane you can't try to hurt Zayn and Owens we need them to win the war. Roode, Styles, Owens, Zayn and Shane would be a perfect team for SD for me.

Real Women of Genius

Sweet Meat

Status

I'd kind of prefer Sami and KO off of the SS team, but them being on a team with Shane could be really compelling stuff.

Sami is GREAT.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    I'd kind of prefer Sami and KO off of the SS team, but them being on a team with Shane could be really compelling stuff.

Sami is GREAT.
    I half expected Shane to make Sami face Owens to determine who'd make the team and who wouldn't. I'd really like that, but its best they don't do anything to drive a wedge between to the two yet.

Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Fucking hell Zayn vs Orton yeah were going to need a hero in Owens to help him win. Shane being a heel in that segment, you don't need them da fuck do you know these guys track record together?

Orton wins my interest in the SD vs Raw goes down greatly. He's had enough shine, give Zayn the rub.

Real Women of Genius

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC View Post
    I half expected Shane to make Sami face Owens to determine who'd make the team and who wouldn't. I'd really like that, but its best they don't do anything to drive a wedge between to the two yet.

plus im guessing owens isnt here yet, could be wrong tho

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Sami and Kevin sabatoging Smackdown sounds like fun to me.

So many possible ways to go with this brand war. Sami and Kevin being dicks, Strowman coming back from the dead, egos. I’m on board tbh.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

UNDER SIEGE!

UNDER SIEGE!

UNDER SIEGE!

Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    plus im guessing owens isnt here yet, could be wrong tho
    True which is why I'm offering my services to make sure Orton doesn't reach the ring

Can we say Styles is a lock as well right? Roode too gotta have that Fortune reunion.

Real Women of Genius

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Sami and Kevin sabatoging Smackdown sounds like fun to me.

So many possible ways to go with this brand war. Sami and Kevin being dicks, Strowman coming back from the dead, egos. I’m on board tbh.
    Kinda similar to how Styles and Dean were in fighting last year, and Styles flat out got each other eliminated lol.

Also I'm not really looking forward to the women's or Universal/WWE matches, but Ambrose/Rollins vs. Usos should be so fucking fun.

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Heel Gable is flying under the radar and is awesome too.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC View Post
    Kinda similar to how Styles and Dean were in fighting last year, and Styles flat out got each other eliminated lol.

Also I'm not really looking forward to the women's or Universal/WWE matches, but Ambrose/Rollins vs. Usos should be so fucking fun.

Yeah Usos vs Shield is going to nuts, pretty that as a PPV Show stealer if you give those two teams time.

Real Women of Genius

Sweet Meat

Status

usos/shield will probably be great

this could also be very good even though shelton is shelton. Smackdown has a really good tag division with these three teams, breezango, bludgeon brothers, hype bros, and then colons/ascension and maybe owens/sami. killer potential

Spoiler:

Thread Information