Thread: News - Dave Penzer At BFG , Jeff Jarrett Out , Magnus to NWA ,

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Impact Wrestling News - Dave Penzer At BFG , Jeff Jarrett Out , Magnus to NWA ,

IMPACT WRESTLING NEWS AND NOTES
    by Mike Johnson of pwinsiderelite.com

The NWA issued the following:

Former Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis (AKA Magnus) walked into Championship Wrestling From Hollywood to lay down a challenge. Nick Aldis made it clear how important the legacy of the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship is to him.

Ring announcer Dave Penzer announced on his Twitter account he wouldn't be working the 11/5 Bound for Glory PPV or the subsequent TV Tapings in Ottawa, Canada. My impression is that the company will be using locals in a lot of the supporting roles for that week.
    The 11/5 PPV features:
    *Impact Wrestling champion Eli Drake vs. Johnny Mundo.
    *Impact Women's champion Sienna vs. Allie vs. Gail Kim.
    *Bobby Lashley & King Mo vs. Moose & UFC HOFer Stephan Bonner.
    *Impact Tag Team champions OVE vs. LAX in a handicap streetfight.
    *Grado vs. Abyss: Monster's Ball.
    EC3 quipped the following today:

@therealec3 - Whelp, glad I didn’t go through with that GFW tattoo on my chest.

Impact Wrestling announced the following on Twitter. I would be lying if I said I was surprised. It's par for the course with this company.

Impact Wrestling announced today that it has terminated its business relationship with Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Entertainment Inc., effective immediately. For those wondering how today's announced termination of Jeff Jarrett will impact the current GFW Amped! PPV series, we are told the final installment of that PPV series will air as scheduled. Impact Wrestling executives have declined to comment on the Jarrett situation and stated they will not comment going further. They also declined comment on the status of Karen Jarrett with the company. It is interesting to note that Jeff Jarrett was booked to work for a Canadian independent company, RCW, over the weekend in Edmonton and Calgary. Jarrett appeared on the Edmonton show and there was apparently some sort of issue with him. RCW promoter Steven Ewaschuki issued an apology following the show and stated Jarrett would not appear in Calgary via the promotion's Facebook, writing, "RCW has the unfortunate news to report that Jeff Jarrett will be not appearing at tonight's event in Edmonton due to reasons beyond the company's control as Jeff Jarrett has boarded a plane and left the country on his own accord this morning. Jeff Jarrett did appear last night in Calgary at the RCW event but again has chosen to leave the country due to his own issues." PWInsiderELITE.com has been told that the decision to terminate Jarrett took place over the last several days, but anything that took place in Canada over the weekend had no bearing on that situation. but more was in the News buzz TNA Wrestling co-founder Jeff Jarrett has been gone from Impact Wrestling for less than two hours, and he’s already feuding with the company in the pro wrestling media. Earlier today, Impact announced via Twitter that they were severing ties with Jarrett, who they placed on a forced leave of absence back in September. Shortly afterward, Jarrett responded to an inquiry from a "dirt sheet" with a short and simple claim: “Anthem is out of money.” Jeff Jarrett is obviously very bitter and upset. It is so sad because the company owes him nothing. they put him in the Hall of Fame . Other than that he is very bitter. Quite frankly if he wasn't "out of money" in 2002 when he sold to Dixie he'd still have the company he has nothing to complain about he made it into the Hall of Fame that would not exist if people didn't come into play LIKE HeadSouth thin panda energy and Anthem Sports. Jarrett told SI that Anthem was looking to sell Impact. Which becomes abundantly obvious now. Impact Wrestling sends him home, all the sudden a story comes out that they're looking to sell. That could explain why SI took it at face value, Jarrett would seem like a credible source. Its still horrible journalism .Also if you haven't seen Allie versus Rosemary on the global Wrestling Network you definitely should check it out !!
    Last edited by GWN; 10-23-2017 at 07:09 PM. Reason: POST had to go to the ER

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: News - Dave Penzer At BFG , Jeff Jarrett Out , Magnus to NWA ,

Magnus isn't really TNA news tho

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Magnus isn't really TNA news tho
    former World Heavyweight Champion but i get your point ....ummmm sorrrrryy what can i say...lol

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah Magnus has been floating in Wrestling right now, he came back to Impact for like a few weeks and then was missing so him going to the NWA good luck to him, but it's not like I'm going to run to watch the company just cause he's there. Baldrick and I are talking about JJ being out with the company, in short words backbreaker because it seemed like they were turning the corner and it goes back right back to their muck they were in better he came back.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah Magnus has been floating in Wrestling right now, he came back to Impact for like a few weeks and then was missing so him going to the NWA good luck to him, but it's not like I'm going to run to watch the company just cause he's there. Baldrick and I are talking about JJ being out with the company, in short words backbreaker because it seemed like they were turning the corner and it goes back right back to their muck they were in better he came back.
    I have big hopes for the NWA ... but they are just hopes for now ;(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

It's about it time this company just lay down and die. They should sell their assets to Corgan and the NWA, ala their tv deals, tape library and contracted talent.

The NWA can start anew.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RobyD View Post
    It's about it time this company just lay down and die. They should sell their assets to Corgan and the NWA, ala their tv deals, tape library and contracted talent.

The NWA can start anew.
    Better Chance WWE will go undre ...They're going to get fry on the next teen negotiation

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To some extent, I agree with GWN. TNA is an utter failure of a company and have somehow fucked up every chance they've ever had. Yet, like the might cockroach, it lives on. If TNA doesn't die after so many obvious chances, then it stands to reason that it can outlast any other company, including the WWE.

Thread Information