Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1323

Thread: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

  1. #41

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,083
    Rep Power
    516726
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If Zero was a girl he'd actually have a chance with me
    I cant tell if dis is in character?





    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  2. #42
    Sweet Meat
    Dook Gulak's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    55,581
    Rep Power
    570099

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If Zero was a girl he'd actually have a chance with me
    really setting us up there, good thing mr bing bong isnt here

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  3. #43
    Ambidextrous Birdcatcher
    Creeping Death's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where the rainbow ends
    Posts
    13,673
    Rep Power
    229224
      Country                    United States

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    hi friends



    yuzupon
    Is that jap for youporn?

    Spoiler:


  4. #44
    Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

    Zero's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Clarksville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    9,710
    Rep Power
    363661
      Country                    United States

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If Zero was a girl he'd actually have a chance with me
    I'm passable when you dress me up enough tbf, you know this

    Why are you typing in these different colors, aye?
    HEADBUTT~



    Keep Dreaming~

    Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

    And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

    Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

    Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

  5. #45

    Panther's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Not Djibouti
    Posts
    6,754
    Rep Power
    327922
      Country                    Djibouti

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm passable when you dress me up enough tbf, you know this

    Why are you typing in these different colors, aye?
    Because like my girl Kesha, I am a rainbow warrior
    20 Years of Hype | The Best Superhero Movie Tournament




    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:



  6. #46
    Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

    Zero's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Clarksville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    9,710
    Rep Power
    363661
      Country                    United States

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Because like my girl Kesha, I am a rainbow warrior
    Please tell me you liking her is purely in character
    HEADBUTT~



    Keep Dreaming~

    Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

    And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

    Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

    Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

  7. #47
    Sweet Meat
    Dook Gulak's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    55,581
    Rep Power
    570099

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Kesha is dope

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  8. #48

    Panther's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Not Djibouti
    Posts
    6,754
    Rep Power
    327922
      Country                    Djibouti

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Please tell me you liking her is purely in character
    Someone hasn't heard her new album yet. For shame.
    20 Years of Hype | The Best Superhero Movie Tournament




    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:



  9. #49
    Who Goes There?
    Grim's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,101
    Rep Power
    138303
      Country                    United States

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Kesha sucks at singing, but she can read mathematical equations to me all day.

  10. #50
    THE 559
    Tig's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Power
    160813
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    What an opening
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!


  11. #51
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    16,621
    Rep Power
    280067

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    I always knew Nash was a killer at heart

    Been a while since I played. The no lynching still a thing or we just icing someone anyway

    ily


  12. #52

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,083
    Rep Power
    516726
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    aight im half sober now


    still think dook's maf


    don't trust his ass for a sec





    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  13. #53

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,083
    Rep Power
    516726
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    and kesha's fucking good





    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  14. #54
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    16,621
    Rep Power
    280067

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Can we lynch tapatalk because they updated the app and it looks like ass now

    ily


  15. #55
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    26,164
    Rep Power
    650866
      Country                    Canada

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Can we lynch tapatalk because they updated the app and it looks like ass now

    ily
    Fuck yes. I’m just using the web browser version on my iPad because it sucks so much. FU Tapatalk.


    Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Movies of 2017~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass








  16. #56
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican
    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Osaka-Jo Hall
    Posts
    4,375
    Rep Power
    195442
      Country                    Great Britain

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Who is famous Kesha???
    Spoiler:


  17. #57
    Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

    Zero's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Clarksville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    9,710
    Rep Power
    363661
      Country                    United States

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    I think we should lynch someone ultimately to take a step forward, but not before everyone's got a chance to say something. Also I remember Shake's scientific algorithm over whether or not it's beneficial to Lynch when players are odd or even that we probably all forgot so we can follow that too.

    Minor stuff that I think is worth discussion at this early point:
    - Member roles and how they possibly could relate to Town/Mafia alignment (IE would the Zero character be Town?) - Sidebar to that is it possible the 3 candidates represent different alignments and if that could mean something? (1 for Town/Mafia/Indy)

    - What Silk's rainbow stuff is all about and who that represents (Initial thought is it represents a frequent SB poster which normally would mean SB Mafia, but since Nash is the Mafia & IRL they were up Nash's ass she might be good. Or it's just a shot at Roman Reigns Fan by Jiggy.)

    - Why is Dook always suspicious in every game I remember

    PS Silk made me listen to new Kesha album & it was pretty good
    HEADBUTT~



    Keep Dreaming~

    Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

    And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

    Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

    Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

  18. #58
    I'm cool. I think
    The Gipper's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    74511

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Official Vote: Kesha.
    I have been reborn.

  19. #59
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican
    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Osaka-Jo Hall
    Posts
    4,375
    Rep Power
    195442
      Country                    Great Britain

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I think we should lynch someone ultimately to take a step forward, but not before everyone's got a chance to say something. Also I remember Shake's scientific algorithm over whether or not it's beneficial to Lynch when players are odd or even that we probably all forgot so we can follow that too.

    Minor stuff that I think is worth discussion at this early point:
    - Member roles and how they possibly could relate to Town/Mafia alignment (IE would the Zero character be Town?) - Sidebar to that is it possible the 3 candidates represent different alignments and if that could mean something? (1 for Town/Mafia/Indy)

    - What Silk's rainbow stuff is all about and who that represents (Initial thought is it represents a frequent SB poster which normally would mean SB Mafia, but since Nash is the Mafia & IRL they were up Nash's ass she might be good. Or it's just a shot at Roman Reigns Fan by Jiggy.)

    - Why is Dook always suspicious in every game I remember

    PS Silk made me listen to new Kesha album & it was pretty good
    This just blew my mind. Normally Sully and Sayer jsut argue with each other.
    Spoiler:


  20. #60
    Heel Champion
    Just Plain Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,675
    Rep Power
    162547

    Re: ELECTION MAFIA: The CliqueTown Horror

    Funny you mention that, Zero. My initial thought about Silk's color coding was that it was SB related. My second thought is that it's just to keep people from guessing who she really is, a trick that TGO used in Shakes WWE game, when he counted the words in each post he made.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •