Thread: Jimmy Jacobs Leaves WWE Role

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

Jimmy Jacobs Leaves WWE Role

Well at least one departure is confirmed today:

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Jimmy Jacobs is no longer working at WWE and the final straw seems to have been a picture he recently took with Bullet Club outside of Raw.

Sources say the backstage producer made his exit last week, but we’ve been unable to confirm if he was released or not. We are told, however, that there was major heat on Jimmy for posting an Instagram picture of himself meeting with BC while they filmed Being the Elite last month

As we previously reported, WWE officials were much angrier than anybody expected after Bullet Club’s “invasion” and it lead to them sending The Young Bucks a legal letter.

A rep for WWE had no comment.
    I think there's likely more to this story than just the twitter photo thing as Sami, Kevin and AJ all had cameos in a recent episode of Being The Elite, and I've heard some rumours that Jimmy had heat in the company, but this Bullet Club/WWE stuff just isn't dying down.

It's sad that Jimmy has lost his job because he seemed at peace that his in-ring career was over and there's not many opportunities to make decent money within the business not wrestling.

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: Jimmy Jacobs Leaves WWE Role

Some people mad at WWE over this are so dorky.

This is being called 'the last straw' implying heat already existed. Then an employee on company time goes outside with unwanted disruptors and takes pictures and posts it online and WWE are the bad guys? I swear some people don't live in the real world.

Anywho, this sucks, because Jacobs is great and supposedly came up with some good ideas to boot.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

It sucks for Jimmy but at least he can try to make some profit out of it now with this t-shirt.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Hope this means I don't have to watch him wrestle again because he was real lackluster before his role in the WWE.

Sucks in the terms that he does seem to have a good mind. Hopefully the massive heat stuff will be swept under the rug. The t-shirt isn't a good start, but they've canned producers and agents before for even dumber stuff and have brought them back.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Jimmy Jacobs getting that merch out already.

And Aries with some not-so subtle comments

And I might take this as a Neville reference but who knows

Come to Besiktas

Status
      Country                    Turkey

It's cool he made a t-shirt out of the incident but seriously how much profit can he make out of it? I don't think it will make half the money Ospreay's ''...dive'' shirt made, which didn't sell much considering he tried to advertise them with a 25% discount after one point.

But it's still sad seeing him losing his job because of a photo. Jacobs as a wrestler was decent IMO but his ideas were pretty solid so it will be a loss on WWE's part too.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    It's cool he made a t-shirt out of the incident but seriously how much profit can he make out of it? I don't think it will make half the money Ospreay's ''...dive'' shirt made, which didn't sell much considering he tried to advertise them with a 25% discount after one point.

But it's still sad seeing him losing his job because of a photo. Jacobs as a wrestler was decent IMO but his ideas were pretty solid so it will be a loss on WWE's part too.
    I'm sure that like the Cease and Desist shirt, plenty will buy merely to spite WWE but also to support a guy who some may feel unfairly lost his job. Pretty sure these shirts are made to order so essentially, you sell one and that's already some measure of profit (with the design, I wouldn't be surprised if it took five minutes for him to make it himself). So who cares HOW much profit he can make as long as he's making some measure of profit.

Curtain Jerker

Status

WWE is so fickle about stuff like this.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

People's Champion

Status

I wonder if WWE will eventually ask talent to stop being friends with any members of the BC. It's the next step!!!!

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Shame about this, wasn't Jimmy Jacobs an advocate for the List of Jericho? If true it'll be a sad miss. Then again the staff turnover is pretty high up in WWE so this could be expected.
    RAINMAKER!!!

~Phenomenal~

Status

Look who showed up at the ROH show:

Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

It's all a work. Kenny Omega vs. Brock Lesnar at WM confirmed. Cody vs. Roman Reigns. Marty Scurll vs. Neville for Cruiserweight title. Young Bucks vs. The Revival. The rest of the Bullet Club vs. the Cena/Orton All-Star burial squad.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Bullet Club vs WWE for Wrestlemania Main event. Book it Vince.
    RAINMAKER!!!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Look who showed up at the ROH show:

Spoiler:

Being in WWE really held back his make up game.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

~Phenomenal~

Status

I could see a Takeover: Elite happening if only so Triple H can take more vanity selfies backstage. A photo with The Young Bucks might break his RT record.

One Batch, Two Batch

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Shame about this, wasn't Jimmy Jacobs an advocate for the List of Jericho? If true it'll be a sad miss. Then again the staff turnover is pretty high up in WWE so this could be expected.
    Both Jericho and Owens have credited Jacobs with being a vital part of their whole run together. He was apparently their guy the entire time they were paired together.

This sucks for him and for the 'E from my perspective. He's likely gonna have to get back in-ring to be able to make enough money to stay in the business (which he doesn't seem overly eager to do) and WWE just fired one of the few guys backstage who we know were coming up with good stuff creatively; given how little good stuff has been seen on WWE television lately I'd feel comfortable crediting it all to Jimmy.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny RaiZ View Post
    Both Jericho and Owens have credited Jacobs with being a vital part of their whole run together. He was apparently their guy the entire time they were paired together.

This sucks for him and for the 'E from my perspective. He's likely gonna have to get back in-ring to be able to make enough money to stay in the business (which he doesn't seem overly eager to do) and WWE just fired one of the few guys backstage who we know were coming up with good stuff creatively; given how little good stuff has been seen on WWE television lately I'd feel comfortable crediting it all to Jimmy.
    I'll see if I can find the link but he appeared to be very conscious that he was going to get fired and he appeared to want to get back in the ring.

I think this was the trailer for the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTLJOZCJr-c

"A-Okay with the way everything went down"

And supposedly excited to be back in the ring. He's also hopped on the vegan lifestyle with me and my brit friends ZSJ, Dunne & Bate and is feeling great.

So sucks for WWE? Maybe. Great for Jacobs it seems.

One Batch, Two Batch

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    I'll see if I can find the link but he appeared to be very conscious that he was going to get fired and he appeared to want to get back in the ring.

I think this was the trailer for the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTLJOZCJr-c

"A-Okay with the way everything went down"

And supposedly excited to be back in the ring. He's also hopped on the vegan lifestyle with me and my brit friends ZSJ, Dunne & Bate and is feeling great.

So sucks for WWE? Maybe. Great for Jacobs it seems.
    Actually just got done listening to that interview earlier as I'm subsribed to the Live Audio Wrestling podcast feed. From what he says, the rumours of how on the outs he was before this were greatly exaggerated but he also wasn't happy in where he was and how he didn't really get to just be himself backstage. He'd taking all his piercings out when he started it seems and he got them all redone earlier that same day that he got fired, so obviously he was more than happy no longer working for WWE.

He does seem excited to be getting back in the ring but he also noted that he's far from being in ring shape right now, so I expect his first few live dates could be interesting to watch, just to see what he does.

Apparently there's no current plans to return to RoH but he's open to it.

Thread Information