Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: October 11th, 2017

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: October 11th, 2017

WWE NXT preview, Oct. 11, 2017: Who will join Kairi Sane in the NXT Women’s Title Fatal 4-Way Match at TakeOver: WarGames?
    The first in a series of qualifying matches to determine the remaining three competitors in a Fatal 4-Way Match to crown the new NXT Women’s Champion at TakeOver: WarGames will take place tonight on NXT.

Liv Morgan, Nikki Cross and Peyton Royce will battle in a Triple Threat Match to see who will join Mae Young Classic winner Kairi Sane and two other challengers in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the vacant NXT Women’s Title.

Morgan, Cross and Royce are three of the longest-tenured and most respected Superstars in NXT’s Women’s division. All three competitors have been battling atop the division for months, each threatening former NXT Women’s Champion Asuka’s historic title reign at one point or another.

With the coveted championship now up for grabs on Saturday, Nov. 18, at TakeOver: WarGames, a golden opportunity has presented itself for these talented Superstars. Will Morgan live up to the hype and use her athletic prowess to fight her way into title contention? Or will the cunning Royce or crazed Cross finally claim the NXT Women’s Title opportunity?

In the case of both Royce and Cross, there is plenty of drama surrounding them. Along with her devious ally Billie Kay, Royce has been embroiled in a rivalry with Ruby Riot that has recently seen the involvement of the unpredictable Cross. Will this chaos end up boiling over into this much-anticipated showdown?

See who will join The Pirate Princess in TakeOver: WarGames' NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match when Morgan, Cross and Royce face off tonight at 8/7 C on WWE Network.

Johnny Gargano battles Andrade “Cien” Almas in a TakeOver rematch tonight
    The rebirth of Johnny Gargano in NXT’s singles division continues tonight, when he faces the Superstar who defeated him at TakeOver: Brooklyn III, Andrade “Cien” Almas.

Gargano and Almas’ thrilling duel at TakeOver ended in controversy when Almas’ business manager, Zelina Vega, distracted Gargano with a ghost from his past in the form of a #DIY T-shirt. Since returning from an injury caused by his former teammate Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Wrestling has seemingly tried to put his troubles with #DIY behind him as he looks to establish himself as a force in the singles division.

His loss to Almas represents a blemish on an otherwise flawless record. Aiming to redeem himself, Gargano requested the rematch with Almas, which NXT General Manager William Regal granted.

Since falling to Almas, Gargano notched back-to-back wins against powerhouse ex-footballers Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli. Almas, meanwhile, has been on nothing less than a hot streak since forming his alliance with Vega.

Gargano vs. Almas blew away the NXT Universe in Brooklyn, and there’s no telling what fireworks await when they lock up again. Don’t miss this TakeOver rematch when it goes down on NXT tonight, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network.

Danny Burch vs. Lars Sullivan
    Danny Burch is one of the toughest Superstars to step inside the squared circle, but that representation will be put to the test when he faces the monstrous Lars Sullivan in a head-to-head showdown tonight on NXT.

Two weeks ago, Oney Lorcan – another extremely tough competitor in his own right – battled Sullivan to no avail. When the behemoth looked to continue his attack on the Boston native after the bell, Burch pulled Lorcan to safety.

The United Kingdom Superstar now has an opportunity to try and topple the so-far impenetrable Sullivan. An East London native who incorporates British strong style into his offense, Burch is a 14-year veteran whose European uppercuts and right cross could break through a brick wall. However, can it take down the 6-foot-3, 303-pound Sullivan?

See if Burch can prevail against his gigantic foe, or if Sullivan’s path of destruction will continue, tonight at 8/7C on WWE Network.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: October 11th, 2017

Two hot matches (and Liv Morgan).
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Two hot matches (and Liv Morgan).
    YO..........yo-y-y-y-y-yo.

That's not very nice.

Stacked show, really looking forward to Gargano/Almas II.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    YO..........yo-y-y-y-y-yo.

That's not very nice.

Stacked show, really looking forward to Gargano/Almas II.
    If you're looking forward to Liv Morgan wrestling over Almas/Gargano and Sullivan/Burch, then rethink your life, yo.

Nikki Cross rules tho.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Just finished this week's episode of NXT and have to say I quite enjoyed it. Thought the opening women's match was pretty cool. Was kinda concerned about how it would be played out as both Nikki and Peyton deserved a spot in the fatal four way. Dug that the Undisputed Era found a way to mess with Sanity further but I don't know if Conti is a member of the group or not. As in one of them backstage exclusives it appears that Cole and the gang just used her for their own ends. Either way will be interested to see Conti vs Cross. Happy Peyton advanced. Rush/Dream was a fun little contest. Happy that Lio Rush has already gotten over with the crowd and I'm looking forward for when he gets a proper showcase of his skills. Dream looked good in this match and I'm all in on him vs Aleister. Speaking of fun, Lars vs Burch was a fuck load of fun. I'm loving these short hard hitting bouts Lars is having with Oney and Burch. Lorcan and Burch have to be in the Dusty Rhodes classic surely. Street Profits squash was a lot of fun. Part of me wants to see them mix it up with Heavy Machinery. Think that'd be a fun little match. Finally in the main event while it wasn't as good as their previous match. Enjoyed Almas vs Gargano. Loved the callback to their first match with Vega and the DIY shirt. Glad to see Almas continue to build up momentum and I'm more than happy that the Gargano PTSD story is continuing.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

You thought they would have announced a Dusty Classic by now. I don't know if they're delaying it because they're whipping out some Dusty creations, but I'm starting to get relaxed on the "can't wait for the Dusty Classic" claims.

Another very good main event this week. Gargano is just a very good face but I'm glad they're going all in on this Almas push.

The crowd was so quiet for that opening triple threat. So weird. Only made noise really for the finish. How The Undisputed Era were able to understand Conti is beyond me. Looks like Cross is gonna have to kill a bitch.

Lio Rush became the most over guy in Full Sail in the span of thirty seconds. Pretty entertaining match with Dream.

Burch rules and the Sullivan squash is fine but I'm honestly not on board with "Intelligent Savant" Lars Sullivan like the announcers are trying to suggest.

Street Profits are highly entertaining and you know I love watching white people act very white when surrounded by cool black people. Montez Ford is insanely charismatic.

Btw Nigel is a very good, underappreciated announcer and Percy Watson is the polar opposite and here's why:

Mauro during the main event: "What do you think Johnny Wrestling is all about?"

Nigel: *gives a really good answer and makes Gargano seem like a very passionate and hard working performer*

Percy: "DURRR HE GOT THAT FROM JOHNNY FOOTBALL"

I mean, it's like Alex Riley came back in black face. Just the absolute worst commentator in the company (although Booker has been noticably abysmal these last few weeks).
    -------
    -------

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Very good main event between Gargano and Almas, particularly the ending with the t-shirt callbacks and the vicious double knees to the back of the head finish by Almas.

My money is on Peyton Royce to win the title at Takeover. I think Kairi would be too obvious.

Imagine Triple H having the same rule on gifs as Gabe with the amount of embarrassing dancing by fans during the Street Profits match.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Imagine Triple H having the same rule on gifs as Gabe with the amount of embarrassing dancing by fans during the Street Profits match.
    I've noticed at least three weeks in a row there have been instances of unfortunate fan dances (metal guys rocking out to Sullivan's theme, someone having a blast to I think McIntyre's theme (?), every single white people going all out for the Street Profits)
    -------
    -------

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Can't dig this Nigel is very good stance.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I honestly don't see what's so bad about the guy. He definitely falls into very relaxed moods sometimes but he's very good at his role. It doesn't sound phony when he puts importance or enthusiasm into a particular moment. He picks and chooses the right time for enthusiasm. He'll go on about moves and stuff but it never hits Striker territory. He's good at properly putting people over. He gets too much shit. I honestly didn't expect him to be much because I never really cared for him announcing in Ring Of Honor, and there's some noticeable blunders (A FORCE HERE IN RING OF HONOR!) He's totally fine. Sometimes he's easier to digest than guys held in high regard.

Says a lot that the only good night JR has had this year in the WWE was with Nigel. Cole too.
    -------
    -------

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Cole is fantastic. Nothing to do with Nigel. Nigel is very annoying, although he's far better on the UK shows than NXT, and he's also better on 205. And he's better everywhere than ROH, him and Kevin were the dirt worst.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Cole being "fantastic" is really strong claim but I also think Cole gets too much shit. It's been shown that if it's just another good guy (*cough* Nigel) and a very relaxed event and the chains are off, he's can be extremely competent commentator.

I will say though, Zayn moving to Smackdown helped big time because that guy called every goddamn move a Blue Thunder Bomb.
    -------
    -------

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

- I am so for this idea of a series of multiperson matches to qualify for another multiperson match that I now kind of want there to be a multimatch championship that can never be defended in a one-on-one scenerio. That spot where Nikki grabbed Peyton by the abs seemed almost comical, until she dumped her on her head. As if getting crazy claws in thr gut wasn't bad enough.

That being said though, Peyton Royce getting that sub-main event spot at Takeover! Praise! Nikki not getting that sub-main event spot at Takeover is not praise, though. At least it's a sign that CFO vs Sanity is still going strong. Dunno if this Conti person is absolutely with CFO or if this was just a one-night thing, seemed more of Cole manipulating some rando into attacking Nikki for shits and giggles, but I hope that, if not Conti, CFO does find a woman to join them for that sweet 8-tag match potential. All else aside, Cross legally murdering someone should be fun.

- Holy shit Lio Rush is fuckin' fast. I blinked and got dizzy. Short match but neat enough to keep attention at all times, although Velveteen Dream's silent mouthing got... awkward fairly fast.

- RIP Danny Burch. The outcome was never really in doubt, but still a fine TV match.

- Montez Ford is great, nothing else that needs to be said aside from questioning why SP would grab a microhpone to say nothing but 'HEY HEY HEY' before cutting to ad break. Bruh.

- Neat that Johnny's PTSD is progressing nicely to the point he's no longer physically broken by the sight of a #DIY shirt. Hell, the second he noticed Zelina trying the DIY tactic he responded by cranking in the submission hold harder. No freezing in shock. More 'oh, fuuuck you.' It helped Almas's win feel that much more impactful, as he now had to deal with a now pissed-off Gragano, and rely on two of those running knees to Gargano instead of having an easy out with Zelina's DIY focus.

Thread Information