Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Neville Done With WWE?

  1. #21
    Scumbag Role Model
    Darling Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,049
    Rep Power
    541833
      Country                    United States

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Can't wait to see him fight Mickey gall

    ily
    That Art of Wrestling Episode would have been dope too.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  2. #22
    [Blank Space]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Amestris
    Posts
    6,670
    Rep Power
    176732
      Country                    UK

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Aries was pretty pissed about the DVD release too if I recall correctly. Seems like a minor thing, but when your employer (sorry, sub-contractor) controls all your bookings and then takes money generated in house away from you, that's something to be rightly aggrieved with.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk



  3. #23
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    95126

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Aries was pretty pissed about the DVD release too if I recall correctly. Seems like a minor thing, but when your employer (sorry, sub-contractor) controls all your bookings and then takes money generated in house away from you, that's something to be rightly aggrieved with.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

    I totally get Aries stance on that. I still don't get why they didn't put the match on the dvd set. The pre show isn't even that long

  4. #24
    [Blank Space]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Amestris
    Posts
    6,670
    Rep Power
    176732
      Country                    UK

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Depends what they put in those sets these days. I know before the Network days it was dark match, main show and hall of fame. Nowadays, both preshow and main show are longer than before, guess they can only fit so much onto one set

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk



  5. #25
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    95126

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Depends what they put in those sets these days. I know before the Network days it was dark match, main show and hall of fame. Nowadays, both preshow and main show are longer than before, guess they can only fit so much onto one set

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

    They can fit it over 2-3 dvds. Or on 2 blu rays.

  6. #26
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,683
    Rep Power
    293962
      Country                    Canada

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Depends what they put in those sets these days. I know before the Network days it was dark match, main show and hall of fame. Nowadays, both preshow and main show are longer than before, guess they can only fit so much onto one set

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Good indication they need to reduce the length of their show imo.

  7. #27
    ~Phenomenal~

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    29,270
    Rep Power
    502467
      Country                    England

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    Good indication they need to reduce the length of their show imo.
    For once a year at Wrestlemania I think it's fine, WrestleKingdom has a 5-6 hour run time and no-one bats an eyelid because it's New Japan who can do no wrong. It's the other big 4 ppvs that really feel like WWE are milking it too much.

    Just trying to remember whether it was Neville/Aries that got the last minute bump off the show, or Ambrose/Corbin. I remember a bunch of whining on twitter from women's wrestling fans that the Smackdown title cluster was a pre-show match and they made a switch of some sort to appease them. Either way, I'm pretty shocked the match is left off the DVD. I could buy not wanting to put the whole pre show on because it's 2 hours and about 60% of it is taken up with vignettes and panel talking, but surely you could include the 20 minute match as a DVD extra.

  8. #28
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,683
    Rep Power
    293962
      Country                    Canada

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    For once a year at Wrestlemania I think it's fine, WrestleKingdom has a 5-6 hour run time and no-one bats an eyelid because it's New Japan who can do no wrong. It's the other big 4 ppvs that really feel like WWE are milking it too much.

    Just trying to remember whether it was Neville/Aries that got the last minute bump off the show, or Ambrose/Corbin. I remember a bunch of whining on twitter from women's wrestling fans that the Smackdown title cluster was a pre-show match and they made a switch of some sort to appease them. Either way, I'm pretty shocked the match is left off the DVD. I could buy not wanting to put the whole pre show on because it's 2 hours and about 60% of it is taken up with vignettes and panel talking, but surely you could include the 20 minute match as a DVD extra.
    Hey! I bat an eyelid. Then skip to the last 4 matches.

  9. #29
    Rusev Day Smod

    Order's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    12,368
    Rep Power
    191761
      Country                    England

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    It was Ambrose vs. Corbin Ed. Cruiserweight match was always scheduled for the pre-show.

  10. #30
    [Blank Space]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Amestris
    Posts
    6,670
    Rep Power
    176732
      Country                    UK

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Just checked the UK DVD listing. Main home release was just the main show, hall of fame & a couple of extras. Amusingly, the UK release does come with the pre-show as a UK bonus disc, so they may get something.


    ​So yeah, the extended length of the show led to them having to cut it.



  11. #31
    ~Phenomenal~

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    29,270
    Rep Power
    502467
      Country                    England

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Neville 100% done with WWE according to Meltzer.

  12. #32
    Tag Team Specialist
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    26855
      Country                    Wales

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Neville 100% done with WWE according to Meltzer.
    Yeah. I read they're just working out a few issues and it'll be signed off. Wonder if he'll head back to the UK before Japan?
    I have a plan so cunning......

  13. #33
    Sweet Meat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    53,583
    Rep Power
    303185

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Fake news, guys.

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  14. #34
    Shuyaku
    Kairi HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    30,083
    Rep Power
    164788
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    It's WWE loss with Neville leaving, dude can find work in any company and be the best Wrestler in that company fairly easily.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  15. #35
    Booty Nights
    Chest Rockwell's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,960
    Rep Power
    142318

    Re: Neville Done With WWE?

    Can't wait til he shows up on "Being the Elite"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •