Thread: TLC 2017 - Asuka vs. Emma

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

TLC TLC 2017 - Asuka vs. Emma

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Asuka’s highly anticipated main roster debut will finally occur at WWE TLC when she collides with the nefarious Emma.

Since the undefeated Asuka voluntarily surrendered her NXT Title to explore other opportunities, the WWE Universe has been on pins and needles to find out what will happen when The Empress of Tomorrow finally comes to the Team Red Women’s division. Her dynamic style took the NXT Universe by storm, and she certainly has plans to make the same impact on Raw. Is anyone on the red brand capable of stopping Asuka from achieving that destiny?

While Asuka is a threat to turn Raw upside down, any Superstar who combats her will have an opportunity to etch her name into the history books as the first to deal a loss to The Empress of Tomorrow.

Seeing as how Emma is always hungry for the WWE Universe to give her a chance, perhaps it was fate that she seized the moment and defeated Bayley, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox in a Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match to earn the right to be Asuka’s first opponent. And now that she has fought her way into one of the biggest matches of her career, will she be able to capitalize?

Will Asuka’s first test set the tone for a meteoric rise? Or will Emma stop her in her tracks? Find out at WWE TLC, Sunday, Oct. 22, at 8 ET/5 PT, steaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: TLC 2017 - Asuka vs. Emma

Perfectly fine first opponent. They had the best match at Takeover: London and it's better to have Asuka kill rather than have a really competitive match with Bayley or Sasha.

But at the same time this is the WWE so Emma will kick ass for 85%
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Fully expect this to last less than 5 minutes. They're going to continue booking Asuka strong no doubt and she's coming off the back of an injury so they won't want her in the ring too long. Beating Emma in strong fashion after she beat 4 other top Raw women would be a statement of intent.
    Emma's tapping out here.

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Oh yes, absolutely can't wait for the debut Of Askua. She can have a good match with Emma so this is the perfect debut match.
    Last edited by MC 16; 10-14-2017 at 09:12 AM.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Sucks for Emma but yeah this was the best first opponent for Asuka. Someone who is competitive enough and can put up a decent match, make Asuka look good while also not actually needing the win.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I sure can't wait for Emma to beat the undefeated streak on Asuka's first night on the main roster! Gotta pay your dues, pal!

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Asuka should win in less than a minute.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

While I realize things have changed for both women since December 2015, I really don't understand the logic behind people saying Asuka should win in a really short amount of time. Her match with Emma at TakeOver London went nearly 15. Are we supposed to believe that she's THAT much better now that she can whip Emma's ass in 14 minutes less time?

I'm all for booking her strong but I think a competitive match does the same thing, it just has to actually be competitive.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Horror Movie Villains~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

With the amount of hype they've given the Asuka debut, It wouldn't surprise me if they get a 10 minute match, to show off what she can do then keep the squashes on TV.

Thread Information