Thread: TLC 2017 - 2/3 Shield & Kurt Angle vs Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus, Cesaro & Kane

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

TLC TLC 2017 - 2/3 Shield & Kurt Angle vs Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus, Cesaro & Kane

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The Shield reunion might be on hold, but that doesn’t mean Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins are going to war alone. With Roman Reigns unable to join his fellow Hounds of Justice at WWE TLC, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle is competing in a WWE ring for the first time in over 11 years to help the Raw Tag Team Champions wage war against the overwhelming team of Braun Strowman, Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Kane, Cesaro & Sheamus in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match.

The Olympic Hero’s return to the ring comes at perhaps the most unexpected, yet exciting, point in recent WWE history. The Shield had just reunited in earnest after weeks of prodding at the hands of Intercontinental Champion The Miz, who had needled Reigns over the fact that his brothers in black couldn’t hang in today’s WWE. The A-Lister found himself proven wrong in short order, as Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose got the band back together to brutalize both Miz and Cesaro & Sheamus, who had recently battled over Team Red’s tag titles with The Kingslayer and The Lunatic Fringe.

Ambrose’s over-enthusiastic declaration that The Shield could take on up to five competitors and still win came back to haunt him — twice. First, when Miz pressured Angle, acting in his capacity as Raw General Manager, to add Braun Strowman (a recent Reigns rival) to his squad, and second, when Ambrose reiterated his claims and Strowman defeated Reigns in a Steel Cage Match to add a fifth man to their team, which turned out to be a returning Kane.

Unfortunately, with the stage set for an epic 5-on-3 collision, unforeseen circumstances forced Reigns to the sidelines. But now, Angle, who has dealt with Miz’s animosity for months on end, will spell the former WWE Champion and has a chance to show the Intercontinental Champion that his time hasn’t passed by.

Don’t miss a moment of the action at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, this Sunday at 8 ET/5 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 10-21-2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: roman's sick, bruh
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Ole!

Status

Re: TLC 2017 - The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro (TLC Match)

Glad they changed it up and added Cesaro, Sheamus and Strowman instead of it being The Miz and The Miztourage which is what i heard was the original plan.

Could be very good indeed.

RIP Bradley

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: TLC 2017 - The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro (TLC Match)

Most of the competitors are great and will be on top of their game so I expect a fantastic match.
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm certain this will steal the show. I'm curious if they'll have the classic Shield music and gear or some revamped version of the SWAT gear.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

This should easily be the best match of the night if all bring their A game. I can see Miz cowering a lot during the early parts of the match, leaving the other 3 to do most the work on his team.
    I too am hoping for Shield theme and gear back for this match.

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

So Braun Strowman, a big lumbering man with the ability to put on good matches despite limited wrestling skill, goes from facing the Champion at one PPV to facing The Shield in a TLC Match at the next. Kinda reminds me of someone. Hey Braun, can you say "Feed Me More?"
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

Intercontinental Champion

Status

So Shield reunited...it's a handicap match and Reigns will still get the winning fall huh?

Anywho match itself should be very good, and I am looking forward to it going down.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    So Shield reunited...it's a handicap match and Reigns will still get the winning fall huh?

Anywho match itself should be very good, and I am looking forward to it going down.
    Of course Reigns is going to get the pin, he is going to challenge Lesnar at Wrestlemania. They got to keep him STRONG.
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: TLC 2017 - The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus, Cesaro & Kane (TLC Ma

Well now that it's 3 vs 5, this is becoming a bit of a clusterfuck now.
    Reigns is surely going to get the win for the shield though, Kane's in there to take the pin now too.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: TLC 2017 - The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus, Cesaro & Kane (TLC Ma

Kurt Angle is replacing Roman Reigns in this match

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

I'm kind of getting more excited for this match now. Kurt Angle returns??? A bit dangerous for his return match to be a TLC match though.
    Spoiler:

HOSS MOD

Status

No, this is perfect. Kurt Angle in a singles match is spooky, but in a tag match? He can be the hot tag and suplex people. This reminds me of that one TNA match where AJ Styles and Kurt Angle faces Daniels and Kazarian. Angle didn't do much but what he did do popped huge.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Yeah but isn't this a TLC match? So there wouldn't be any tags in the match.
    Spoiler:

Status

Are we sure they didn't mean Curt Axel and their social media guy just botched the fuck out of this?

Status

Because that would be amazing.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    No, this is perfect. Kurt Angle in a singles match is spooky, but in a tag match? He can be the hot tag and suplex people. This reminds me of that one TNA match where AJ Styles and Kurt Angle faces Daniels and Kazarian. Angle didn't do much but what he did do popped huge.
    It's a TLC match, there won't be any tagging in and out here.

What incredible news though. So, SO happy that Angle passed his medical to compete again. People are goign to mark out hard when he makes his entrance and I bet he may even shed a tear. Hopefully he gets pyro too.
    A bit worried that this is a TLC match though, just hope he stays safe. They'll have to protect him from taking any scary bumps. I don't want to see him dong any moonsaults into tables or off of ladders.

Sweet Meat

Status

No tags, but multi man matches mean lots of down time and selling. It makes it much easier for him in theory than a big singles match.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: TLC 2017 - 2/3 Shield & Kurt Angle vs Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sheamus, Cesaro &

Thread updated to reflect today's news. Hold off on that Shield reunion, Roman's out, Angle's filling for him.

Thread Information