Status

Re: WWE TLC 2017 Discussion

Mumps your the real MVP

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

Tranquilo

Status
      Country                    United States

Balor vs Styles definitely was my match of the night. Top notch stuff from both guys.

I thought the main event was fun. It told a fun story and I enjoyed the interactions between Braun and Kane, looks like it'll be another big man putting over Braun eventually like the stuff with Braun and Big Show earlier in the year. I thought Kurt looked great in the match, especially his comeback later on with the Angle slams on The Bar.

Fun show overall, it kept me entertained.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Balor vs Styles definitely was my match of the night. Top notch stuff from both guys.

I thought the main event was fun. It told a fun story and I enjoyed the interactions between Braun and Kane, looks like it'll be another big man putting over Braun eventually like the stuff with Braun and Big Show earlier in the year. I thought Kurt looked great in the match, especially his comeback later on with the Angle slams on The Bar.

Fun show overall, it kept me entertained.

Especially that one to Cesaro where he basically just drops him reminded me of Orton with the Singhs and the announce tables

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status

This was a fun show overall but it certainly helped that I'm no longer invested in the product in any way and was just watching for the matches, not the ongoing angles.

I can see an argument for Asuka steamrollering Emma but I enjoyed the match we got instead and it was easily the second best match on the card after AJ/Balor, which built beautifully but didn't give everything away so that they can revisit it in the future without just repeating themselves; definitely left me wanting more.

Bliss vs. James had a really nice story to it and I was glad that Mickie finally managed to get it out that she's younger than about half the male roster, even if it was on the pre-show... which by the way featured Alicia Fox's first ever good match in her (what is it now? 11 years?) run in the company.

Everything else was just there and was as unremarkable or inoffensive as possible...

Except for the main event which was just balls to the wall crazy batshit clusterfuck insanity and I was good with that to be honest - I enjoyed it. Definitely would've been better with Roman involved but I'm not sure it would've bested Finn vs. AJ. Which makes me wonder; if Bray and Roman had made the card would the main event have been enjoyable enough to make up for the absolute shit that the Demon vs. Sister Abigail would've been?

Thread Information