Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impact Wrestling

#WEARENXT

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Impact Wrestling

IMPACT WEEK 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydal!!! Glad he is back and got the win!

Ugh. Well written tag match, so glad Moose took the loss for his team. Was almost expecting EC3 to come out and screw Pagano's team mates. Good match.

Damn, Gail Kim looking deadly as hell with a 4 minute beatdown!! Glad to see her get the win.

EC3 throwing down a threat! Can't wait for the rematch!! Here's hoping for a Rocky training montage of EC3 training to go up against the champion Pagano....oh, that's just me hoping for that.

Lee with the dirty win, can't wait for him to lose the championship. I want Petey to win the championship, but Dutt is definitely going to want revenge, plus Sydal is back on the radar, very interested to see where the X division goes.

Douche rockets..made me laugh hard. Very excited to see who Johnny's partner will be!!

HUGE show set for next week, tag champs and the world champ in action, add in an appearance from Pagano and shit will be crazy!!

The main event. Shit, almost as good as Storm Bram from last week, and I may have just liked that more because I like Storm. When you break the matches down like this, compared to say the opening match of the night with Sydal and Everett your writing is at its best. You can tell a story and I love reading it. Great match, and a new champion!!!!

Another solid show, things are progressing nicely. Interested to see where the X Division goes (not something I was planning on being interested in until Lee is gone haha) and the Pagano EC3 inevitable rematch. Next week looks like it is going to be big, and that has me pumped. Keep it up!!

Underdog

Status

Been a few shows since I popped in here but I’ve been reading so we will see how we go…

Opening with the show with Everett/Sydal sounds like a damn good way for in ring action to kick off. A little weird that the show opened up with Everett already in the ring though. Unless the match is a complete squash, I hate one of the guys not getting an entrance, because it always gives the result away before the match begins. Besides that though, would have been a fun match and Sydal going over is completely fine.

Gail Kim wanting to fight Taya is pretty much to be expected. Looking forward to seeing what happens between them later on tonight.

One thing I forgot to mention that I probably do dislike is Christian being called the General Manager. In a wrestling sense, GM is very much a WWE term so it seems strange for TNA to be using it.

Unless there is some sort of story or reason for it, it seems weird that Edwards and Moose just got thrown in the tag title tournament. They aren’t a team. With that being said, the match getting fourteen minutes is a good amount of time for a weekly. I’m happy the actual team in the match got the win to legitimise your tag scene.

A nice little segment from Christian hyping up some of his future tag plans. Big time matches coming up, sounds good to me.

Gail Kim calling out Taya was okay after what happened earlier in the night. The creepiness of LVN was put over quite well; however Kim looks really good with a pretty dominant win. Solid enough stuff for the women’s division.

Kim getting yet another segment seems a little strange, although I am glad to see the women’s division getting some attention. EC3 wanting to fight Pagano makes sense considering how he was embarrassed last time. Whilst I still think there is work that needs to be done, at least last week was beginning to make up for EC3’s squash.

Lee/Dutt is another pretty good in ring match to help us get through the night. Konley costing Dutt, only for Williams to makes the save was all fine. I’m assuming we’ll see a tag match with all these four guys sometime soon.

Johnny Impact wasn’t the best on the microphone at the best of times, and that seemed pretty consistent with this segment. Douche rockets and a trip to slamtown just seemed incredibly cheesy, didn’t really feel it. However, I am very intrigued to see who his tag partner will be next week.

Good to see the Knockouts Championship get the main event spot. I wasn’t really sure what to expect in this one but boy, this was a huge win for Rosemary. I didn’t necessarily expect to see a title change tonight. A good win though, and really good to see them get a long amount of time as well. A great finish to the show.

Show was okay. Besides the new champ and maybe the Gail Kim stuff, it just didn’t feel like a lot happened. Still solid enough though, looking forward to watching this continue to grow.

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ranthellacious View Post
    IMPACT WEEK 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydal!!! Glad he is back and got the win!

Ugh. Well written tag match, so glad Moose took the loss for his team. Was almost expecting EC3 to come out and screw Pagano's team mates. Good match.

Damn, Gail Kim looking deadly as hell with a 4 minute beatdown!! Glad to see her get the win.

EC3 throwing down a threat! Can't wait for the rematch!! Here's hoping for a Rocky training montage of EC3 training to go up against the champion Pagano....oh, that's just me hoping for that.

Lee with the dirty win, can't wait for him to lose the championship. I want Petey to win the championship, but Dutt is definitely going to want revenge, plus Sydal is back on the radar, very interested to see where the X division goes.

Douche rockets..made me laugh hard. Very excited to see who Johnny's partner will be!!

HUGE show set for next week, tag champs and the world champ in action, add in an appearance from Pagano and shit will be crazy!!

The main event. Shit, almost as good as Storm Bram from last week, and I may have just liked that more because I like Storm. When you break the matches down like this, compared to say the opening match of the night with Sydal and Everett your writing is at its best. You can tell a story and I love reading it. Great match, and a new champion!!!!

Another solid show, things are progressing nicely. Interested to see where the X Division goes (not something I was planning on being interested in until Lee is gone haha) and the Pagano EC3 inevitable rematch. Next week looks like it is going to be big, and that has me pumped. Keep it up!!

Glad you are enjoying it! It's cool to see that there are wrestlers you like and dislike so it seems as you are getting invested in stortlines which is really cool for me. I also really appreciate your compliments on my main event writings. Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy as the weeks roll on!

Quote Originally Posted by stojy View Post
    Been a few shows since I popped in here but I’ve been reading so we will see how we go…

Opening with the show with Everett/Sydal sounds like a damn good way for in ring action to kick off. A little weird that the show opened up with Everett already in the ring though. Unless the match is a complete squash, I hate one of the guys not getting an entrance, because it always gives the result away before the match begins. Besides that though, would have been a fun match and Sydal going over is completely fine.

Gail Kim wanting to fight Taya is pretty much to be expected. Looking forward to seeing what happens between them later on tonight.

One thing I forgot to mention that I probably do dislike is Christian being called the General Manager. In a wrestling sense, GM is very much a WWE term so it seems strange for TNA to be using it.

Unless there is some sort of story or reason for it, it seems weird that Edwards and Moose just got thrown in the tag title tournament. They aren’t a team. With that being said, the match getting fourteen minutes is a good amount of time for a weekly. I’m happy the actual team in the match got the win to legitimise your tag scene.

A nice little segment from Christian hyping up some of his future tag plans. Big time matches coming up, sounds good to me.

Gail Kim calling out Taya was okay after what happened earlier in the night. The creepiness of LVN was put over quite well; however Kim looks really good with a pretty dominant win. Solid enough stuff for the women’s division.

Kim getting yet another segment seems a little strange, although I am glad to see the women’s division getting some attention. EC3 wanting to fight Pagano makes sense considering how he was embarrassed last time. Whilst I still think there is work that needs to be done, at least last week was beginning to make up for EC3’s squash.

Lee/Dutt is another pretty good in ring match to help us get through the night. Konley costing Dutt, only for Williams to makes the save was all fine. I’m assuming we’ll see a tag match with all these four guys sometime soon.

Johnny Impact wasn’t the best on the microphone at the best of times, and that seemed pretty consistent with this segment. Douche rockets and a trip to slamtown just seemed incredibly cheesy, didn’t really feel it. However, I am very intrigued to see who his tag partner will be next week.

Good to see the Knockouts Championship get the main event spot. I wasn’t really sure what to expect in this one but boy, this was a huge win for Rosemary. I didn’t necessarily expect to see a title change tonight. A good win though, and really good to see them get a long amount of time as well. A great finish to the show.

Show was okay. Besides the new champ and maybe the Gail Kim stuff, it just didn’t feel like a lot happened. Still solid enough though, looking forward to watching this continue to grow.
    I've seen you review on here many times and you have very good opinions I usually agree with and you have a very well written BTB yourself.

I see where youre coming from with the "No entrance" and I will do my best to avoid that in the future when it really isnt necessary.

In my opinion General Manager is a pretty common term with many workplaces and the only reason TNA hasnt had it as much would be because that have authority figures like Dixie and Jarrett who have had way different titles. I think the term fits and as long as he sticks around for a long time, I dont see an issue.

Actually "Douche Rockets" & "Slamtown" are both legit things Johnny has said before and Ive just reused for interviews here. Thats all him man.

Glad to see I caught you off guard with the womens title.

Ill take your critiques and use them when I can. Im definitely glad theres things youre finding enjoyable about reading and hopefully youll continue to enjoy!!

Thanks ranthellacious & stojy!

Status

Impact
    December 7th 2017
    Orlando, Florida USA

The usual opening video plays, then we pan down to Josh Mathews on commentary who welcomes us. "After a nice trip to The Great White North, it's great to be back in the good ol' USA." He proceeds to talk about James Storm's pursuit of Championship gold and his win last week.

Singles Match
    James Storm vs. Braxton Sutter

Sutter comes out hot, trying to prove a point, but a missed second rope Dropkick spells the end for him quick. Storm works him over, hitting some big moves and getting the crowd behind him. He executes a vicious Lung Blower, which somehow has Sutter land back on his feet, visibly in pain. Storm circles around and Closing Time, double knees to the face now. Sutter is down as Storm covers.

Winner: James Storm via pinfall (6:13)

James Storm celebrates another win in the ring, in typical James Storm fashion, beer in hand as the crowd cheers.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell is with James Storm. "You made it clear you want a World Championship match, is there any chance you are getting involved by being Johnny Impact's secret partner?" Storm replies "McKenzie, I am the most decorated Tag Team Champion in Impact history. I personify tag team wrestling but I am damn sure done with teams especially after what happened at Bound For Glory and last week facing a former teammate. I am focused on my own career now and I am looking to get back to being a wmWorld Champion. I don't need or have time for distractions, so no, I am not teaming with Johnny tonight because there is really only person I'd ever consider teaming with again, only because it was money. As for Johnny Impact and Eli Drake, this is your notice boys, I'm coming for the gold. Sorry bout your damn luck!"

Rosemary exits the General Manager's office holding her newly won Championship. Allie runs up to congratulate her friend. As they are speaking Braxton Sutter walks up in a bad mood and begins arguing with Allie. He then grabs her hand a little too tight and pulls her, forcing her to come with him as Rosemary looks on, confused.

A video package plays, showing the history between X-Division Champion Trevor Lee and Petey Williams, including last week's measure of revenge by Williams hitting the Canadian Destroyer on the champ.

Tag Team Match
    Trevor Lee & Caleb Konley vs. Petey Williams & Sonjay Dutt

Dutt and Konley start the match off, Dutt attempting to hit some flashy offense but Konley is keeping him grounded. They isolate Dutt as Lee stomps hin down in the corner. Quick tags is keeping Dutt from his partner. Lee sets Dutt onto the top turnbuckle and climbs up, Dutt trying to fight off his opponent to no avail, a thunderous slam as Lee Superplexes Dutt to the mat. Dutt hits so hard he flips up and ends up faceplanting forward. The move has taken a toll on Lee as well as he struggles to his feet, Konley yelling to look at Dutt. Dutt crawls to his corner and just as Lee tries to grab his foot, Dutt makes the tag. Williams flies in levelling Lee with a massive clothesline. He runs through and launches Konley from the corner, turning around he runs for another clothesline on Lee, but Lee ducks and Williams blasts his own teammate. The miscommunication is a distraction as Lee rolls up Williams for a two count. Williams back to his feet drops Lee with a dropkick to the knee, and then an Enzuigiri to his kneeling opponent. He hits a running Senton, and feeling the momentum calls for the Canadian Destroyer. He lifts up the limp Lee but Konley comes in just in time to pull Lee to the outside. The referee begins to count as they regroup outside. Williams is yelling at them to get back in, wanting a fight but the referee is preventing him from leaving. 6....7....8.... Konley looks to run back in just in time to beat the count but quickly deverts to the timekeeper's table, grabbing the X-Division belt and walking up the ramp with Lee as the referee yells out 10 and calls for the bell.

Winners: Petey Williams & Sonjay Dutt via countout (11:14)

Lee and Konley make their way up the ramp to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Konley keeps pointing at the belt saying Williams will never get it. Williams is fuming in the ring arguing with the referee, as Dutt pulls himself up by the ropes, staring down his adversaries.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell is with her guests; Moose and Eddie Edwards. She asks them about their impromptu teaming last week to which they respond "Yes, last week we weren't succesful but we both feel there is a chemistry there and we plan to continue down this path because we aren't done with Texano and Fantasma just yet."

General Manager's Office: Ethan Carter III is irate, yelling at Christian Cage about Pagano. "Hell, it seems like Pagano runs this place. I thought you were in charge Christian." Christian, obviously a little peeved by this comment "Don't you worry, I've got it under control! You can rest assured that your rematch clause will happen but right now you better go focus on your match tonight. If that is all..." He gestures for EC3 to leave his office.

Ringside Josh Mathews announces that he just received news that next week he will have a guest joining him on commentary.

He follows that announcement by hyping next week's Triple Threat Tag Team Match to determine the next Number One Conteder.

Eight Man Tag Team Match
    LAX (Santana & Ortiz), El Hijo Del Fantasma & El Texano Jr. w/ Konnan, Homicide & Diamante vs. OVE (Jake & Dave Crist), Garza Jr. & Laredo Kid

This match starts out in an all out chaotic assault as the referee attempts to regain order. There's fighting outside of the ring as inside the Tag Champs and LAX are brawling. Fantasma tosses Laredo over the crowd barrier and slides into the ring for the numbers advantage. The referee begins signalling towards the back and another referee runs down the ramp. OVE are being beat down in the ring. Texano blasts Garza's skull off the ring post. The second referee enters the ring and the two seperate the teams. They have people get to their corners, finally regaining control. Fantasma and Jake are the legal men. Fantasma drags Jake to his corner and they begin to work the quick tags, staying all over him. Jake tries to fight back but the numbers are too much for him. Ortiz is now legal as Jake is seated in the corner. He arrogantly runs towards him jumping for a Bronco Buster but Jake uses the ropes and delivers a dropkick into Ortiz's oncoming package. Jake drags himself to his corner, Dvae still on the ground is pulling himself to stand. Ortiz tags in Santana as the champs get up just in time to tag as well. Santana still the fresher man keeps momentum for his team. Santana tags back in his LAX teammate and signals for the Street Sweeper. As he's about to climb the rope, Laredo back from being out in the crowd, pulls him off the apron and Hurricanrana's him right into the ring steps. Fantasma jumps down to continue fighting Laredo. Dave reverses Ortiz Powerbomb with a Hurricanrana of his own. As Ortiz hits the mat, a bloody Garza flies from the top rope, a beautiful moonsault. He gets uo and runs over, blasting Texano of the apron, suicide diving onto him on the outside. Dave tags in Jake and they hit the Killing Spree onto Ortiz for the three count.

Winners: OVE (Jake & Dave Crist), Garza Jr. & Laredo Kid via pinfall (14:48)

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: LAX are bickering. Konnan tells everyone to forget tonight and focus because next week's match they will win, and how they're getting the belts after. El Hijo Del Fantasma and El Texano Jr. come up, clearly pissed about the loss they just suffered. Tensions flair as the two teams begin arguing and as their tempers build they begin a shoving match. Diamante and Konna step in between causing Fantasma and Texano to back off. Texano warns LAX that next week they will get them back.

We see a locker room door with a Johnny Impact sign on it, a figure moves in front and knocks. Johnny opens it and has a look of excitement. Behind him there are dumbbells and other workout equipment, loud music playing to motivate his workouts. Through the music we hear "You made it!" and "You ready for tonight?" before the door is closed behind them.

Josh Mathews runs down how Ethan Carter III has been on a revenge mission ever since losing the Impact Grand Championship to Pagano three weeks ago.

Singles Match
    Ethan Carter III vs. Bram

Just like when we saw him two weeks ago, EC3 starts out determined and angry. He's looking to win early, unleashing offense, Dropkicks, Suplexes, Clotheslines, you name it. Bram is leaning in the corner, EC3 getting visibly angrier, runs. The anger has clouded his judgement, because he waited to long before attempting the Running Double Knee. Bram pulls himself out of the way as EC3 crashes into the turnbuckles. Bram, rolls him up. 1. 2. Kickout. Bram uses the opportunity to stay on him, as he drops fists to EC3's skull. He stands, stomping and a big elbow drop. Another cover with an emphatic kickout at 1. Staying on the attack again in an attempt to wear down EC3. He lifts him up onto his shoulder and drops EC3's neck across the tope rop, and as he staggers, a stiff Clothesline. Another unsuccesful cover sees Bram begin to argue with the referee as EC3 pulls himself to the outside of the ring to recover. Bram follows him out, storming after, EC3 on the ground slides his body and a timely Drop Toe Hold takes Bram face first into the ring steps. EC3 rolls Bram back into the ring, and locks in a Rear Naked Choke. Bram is fading and just before he goes out, EC3, switches the hold and lands the One Percenter. Cover. 1. 2. 3!

Winner: Ethan Carter III via pinfall (9:31)

Ethan Carter III raises his arm in victory, still clearly in a bad mood. Josh Mathews mentions that this is another big win for EC3 after he lost the title.

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell tries asking World Heavyweight Champion Eli Drake and Chris Adonis about Johnny Impact's mystery partner and who they think it'll be, but Drake says it doesn't matter who he brings because "E-Li Drake is just a better man and will always have Johnny Impact's number and that is just a fact of life!" As she tries to ask a follow up, Adonis tells Mitchell to go away, they don't have time for her questions.

*Commercial Break*

The World Champion and his partner makes their way out to the ring, antagonizing the crowd on their way down the ramp. Eli Drake grabs a microphone and begins to egg Johnny Impact on. Johnny's music finally hits and he comes out on the stage to ovation. The crowd begins chanting "Who's-your-part-ner?" At this, Johnny smiles, raising his microphone. "If you're a fan of mine, you know that the one person I'd invite to this fight is my brother in arms, Worldwide Underground's own Darewolf....PJ BLACK!!" The crowd pops as music hits and out comes Black, embracing Johnny and they make their way to the ring as Drake and Adonis seem shocked he found a partner.

Tag Team Match
    Eli Drake & Chris Adonis vs. Johnny Impact & PJ Black

Johnny starts the match calling on Drake but he sends Adonis in instead. Johnny tries to get off quickly but Adonis works to slow hin down with holds. Adonis is showing off his physical prowess. A stiff Clothesline followed by a Military Press Slam has Johnny on his back. Adonis climbs to the top rope and as Johnny makes it to his feet, he jumps, plowing through Johnny with Leaping Shoulder Block. He is about to make the cover when Drake demands the tag. Adonis reluctabtly does it and Drake comes in, admonishing the crowd. He finally goes for the cover but an emphatic kick out at 1 keeps the match going. Drake pulls up Johnny to his feet and locks in a Side Head Lock. Johnny pushes him off into the ropes and as Drake comes back Johnny lands a spinning kick to his mouth. Johnny makes the tag to Black. Black uses his flashy high flying moves to keep the Champion down. Black scores a couple near falls as Drake shows his will to fight. An Enzuigiri followed by a Tornado DDT sends Drake to the outside of the ring. Black runs at the ropes and Corkscrews over but Adonis pulls Drake out of danger and Black crashes into the floor and crowd barrier. Adonis stomps on the lifeless Black as Drake gets back in the ring. He throws Black into the Champion who covers but only for two. Drake drags Black to his corner, tagging in Adonis who continues the assault. A Delayed Vertical Suplex plants Black on the mat, Johnny continually attempting to enter the ring only to be prevented by the referee. This gives Drake and Adonis the opportunity to double team often. Adonis attempts to lock in his signature Adonis Lock, but before he can fully lock it up, Black runs up the turnbuckles flipping backwards, and dropkicks Adonis into the corner. Black lands another dropkick followed by a Discus Elbow Smash into the back of his head. The crowd is cheering as Johnny goes wild wanting the tag. Black goes for the tag but Drake runs in and flattens him with Clothesline to the back of the head. This causes Johnny to springboard in, hitting a rapid Hurricanrana. The match devolves into a brawl between Drake and his nemesis. Johnny comes running forward only to be caught with a Float Over DDT. Drake stands, turning right into a Superkick from Black. Johnny drapes an arm over for a two count. Black is trying to help his teammate up when he is caught from behind in the Adonis Lock. Black is flailing as Johnny gets to his feet, they make eye contact. Johnny runs toward them as Black jumps up just enough for Johnny to sneak underneath, splitting Adonis with a big Spear to save his partner. Johnny turns his attention back to the Champion, who is in the corner. Johnny hits a splash but as he goes to step back, Drake grabs hold, spinning around and throwing him with a huge Belly To Belly Suplex. Drake picks him up for the Gravy Train, but a timely grab of the top rope by Johnny keeps him safe. Drake drops him down only to recieve a beautiful combination of kicks followed by a European Uppercut puts Drake down. Just then, Black from the top, jumps over hitting a perfectly executed 450° Splash. Johnny covers Drake and the referee counts 1. 2. 3. as Johnny score the pinfall over the Champion.

Winners: Johnny Impact & PJ Black via pinfall (14:46)

Johnny Impact and PJ Black celebrate their victory as Adonis finally pulls Drake out of the ring. Johnny is mouthing off to the Champion about how his days are number and Johnny Impact will be the new Champion.

Josh Mathews reviews the main event and Johnny Impact gaining a victory over the Champion. "What does this mean for the World Heavyweight Championship picture now? Did Johnny Impact just earn another chance at the belt? How will Eli Drake respond to this outcome?"

We fade out with Johnny Impact and PJ Black on the turnbuckles, arms raised in victory as the crowd cheers on.

*End Of Show*
    Last edited by BXSTXRD; 10-24-2017 at 04:30 PM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status
      Country                    United States

For someone who said you didn't know much about Impact before this series, you have a very good grasp on the characters. You have a compelling show and I really enjoy what you're doing. Here's hoping Eli holds the title forever, because he is the most entertaining guy on the roster, IMO. I am excited to see where you take the company further!
    I'm STILL not finished with you!

#WEARENXT

Status

Was very interested in this weeks Impact, with Johnny Impact finally getting his hands on the champ in a fair fight, interested to see who his partner will be! Let's see how this goes.

Usual Mathews opening, nice that he mentioned Storm.

Ah, makes sense now. Good way to start the show, Storm picking up the win.

Better than the match, Storm saying no more tag teams (thank god) and he doesn't give a damn who is champ, he is coming for the gold!

I think Rosemary looking on concerned would have made more sense, I am sure in the argument he would have said why he was so angry before forcefully pulling Allie.

Great X division match. Even though I can't stand Lee, this was a good way to have the champion lose without actually losing. Was expecting Dutt to at least say something to Williams once he pulled himself up, but I am sure that will happen at some point. Still looking forward to Williams dethroning Lee.

Alright. Tag champs in action. A second referee comes to help stop the chaos, nice touch. Seemed like a good eight man tag, lots of action with all eight men getting in on it. Surprised to see Ortiz take the fall, cause I am assuming they are going over next week and becoming number one contenders once again.

Nice build to the tension for next week between the two heel teams.

Another strong performance from EC3, glad to see Bram put up a fight though. Very curious when Pagano will finally return, dude hasn't been there in a month, thinks he's Brock Lesnar!

PJ BLACK!!

Seems to be a weekly thing now, but the main event is always the best written and this week was no different. This seemed like it woulda been great. Glad Adonis got a chance to shine, even though the match was about Johnny and Drake. Curious if PJ will be sticking around or if this was a one off, also curious if he is gonna have anything to say about Johnny scoring the win off his move. Either way, Johnny pinned the champ, definitely gets him another shot at the championship.

Another damn fine show, continuing to get me engaged in a product I don't even watch on tv. Glad to see EC3 continue the dominance, though I think it is time for Pagano to come back. Johnny pinning the champ was good too, definitely looking forward to the championship match!!

Last edited by ranthellacious; 10-24-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Underdog

Status

Feedback on back to back shows for a change…I’m enjoying the push of James Storm who apparently seems to be chasing one last run with a title. Whilst I don’t think he’ll get there, I’m intrigued to see who will stop him, and where a feud will come out of all of this. Still, as of right at this current moment, I’m enjoying the slow build with solid wins to keep him relevant. A solid enough way to start the show, with the fans I’m assuming being massively behind Storm.

Well, we backed up pretty quickly with an interview from Storm. I actually really liked him having some legit reasoning as to why he wouldn’t tag with just anybody again, thought that was good. The little hint with the mention of money has me praying for a Roode return… That would be awesome. Either way, good interview here.

Braxton and Allie dramas… Ugh. I hate these sort of relationship drama angles because they are usually pretty cringe worthy. If this is where you’re heading, good luck and here’s hoping you can make it entertaining.

Maybe it’s just the Canadian Destroyer but I mark hard for Petey Williams. I really enjoyed the X Division getting 11 minutes of solid TV time; they would have been able to put on a decent match. The match is booked perfectly as well with Petey about to finish off the champ, only for Konley to make the save and the heels retreat. Perfect build for an eventual title match, good stuff.

Moose and Eddie Edwards was such a random pairing but I didn’t mind it for a week. The whole “I feel like we have chemistry” seems a little weak for me. I think you need to put in more work to make me care about these guys as a team. Right now, I don’t. They still just seem thrown together.

EC3 wanting a piece of Pagano after that embarrassing loss last week makes sense. I like the fact that as an authority figure Christian takes no shit and stands up for himself. With that being said, I thought this segment could have been executed better. I’m assuming EC3 is mad because Pagano isn’t here and he isn’t having a match tonight… But if that’s the case, it should be written in the segment. A little more dialogue wouldn’t hurt to get that across; I shouldn’t have to assume what EC3 is angry about.

Looking forward to seeing Josh Matthews get a commentary partner.

A solid eight man tag team match with a fun result, although it seems pretty non consequential in the scheme of things… Which made it hard to care about a little. Also, a little match writing tip, when Garza got rammed into the ring post, you should have mentioned he was busted open again. For you to not mention it at all, and then at the end, describe him as bloody made me have to go back and read the match again to remember why he was bleeding.

The losing team of the eight man tag match having some issues backstage is pretty fun. I still think LAX are the best team you’ve got, so hopefully they get the win next week. Good segment.

Smart to throw in a segment teasing who Johnny Impact’s partner will be.

Whilst I disagreed with the way EC3 lost the title, I’ve enjoyed the way you’re trying to build him back up with these dominant wins. Simply because it’s smart, you don’t have a lot of big names hanging around so you shouldn’t discredit the ones you do have. I like the fact that EC3’s anger actually cost him the momentum of the match as well, although the smart result was EC3 going over. As much as I’m enjoying the rebuild of EC3, it would be nice to see a little more interaction between he and Pagano before their rematch.

The heels being confident no matter what, only to be shocked when PJ Black was announced as the partner… Is basically how every partner reveal in the history of wrestling goes. No problems with that though. The match itself was fun and I enjoyed Eli Drake trying to get a tag to make the pin in the early stages, even though Adonis had done all the work. Adonis being a little annoyed maybe foreshadows some future issues between the two as well. As for the ending, Impact pinning the champion makes sense to earn himself another crack at the title… BUT, I didn’t like the fact that he did it after Black nailed the 450 Splash. Impact should have landed the killer blow but outside of that, the match did its job.

Another solid how here as you continue to move things where you want. Outside of the three singles title scenes, I think you need to focus a little more on getting some storylines/feuds set up throughout your mid card. Once that’s done, the thread should be in great shape. Solid stuff, keep it up.

Status

Impact
    December 14th 2017
    Orlando, Florida USA

Impact opens with is typical video/music playing as we see the crowd cheer. The camera close ups on Josh Mathews at commentary as he welcomes the audience to this week's episode. "Last week I announced that our General Manager informed me we have a guest joining commentary tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce someone who knows Impact Wrestling and you know very well, Mike Tenay!" Tenay thanks Mathews and greets the crowd and audience. "It's a pleasure to be back here and provide my expertise on the beautiful art of wrestling tonight!"

Familiar music hits as Pagano, the Impact Grand Champion finally appears on the stage. Tenay states "Four weeks ago this man won the Impact Grand Championship in devastating fashion from Ethan Carter III. Since then he hasn't appeared on Impact television." He is slowly walking down the ramp, dragging the belt along beside him, drinking in the crowd's negative reactions. El Texano Jr. and El Hijo Del Fantasma follow along behind the Champion. They get in the ring, Fantasma passing Pagano a microphone. Pagano yells something very quickly in spanish and then throws the microphone to the outside of the ring. Texano hands Pagano a sledgehammer. Pagano lays the belt on the mat and proceeds to smash it with the hammer. Texano and Fantasma get out of the ring, one grabs a small black bag and the other grabs a table. Texano sets up the table and pagano lays the belt on it, the front gold plate all cracked up. Phantasma hands him the bag, in it is lighter fluid and a lighter. He sprays the belt and lights it on fire, and begins spouting off inaudible Spanish towards the crowd. Ethan Carter III's music hits and he runs down to the ring. Pagano tells the guys to back up and as EC3 hits the ring, Pagano uses his momentum to chokeslam EC3 through the flaming table. EC3 rolls out of the ring in severe pain, Pagano does the throat cut gesture towards him. Christian Cage' music hits as he comes out surronded by medics and security. He sends them down to remove Pagano from the ring, as the medics place EC3 on a gurney.

*Commercial Break*

We come back to ringside as Mathews and Tenay discuss the events that just transpired before the break. Tenay sends us to the ring for the opening contest.

Singles Match
    Allie w/ Braxton Sutter vs. Taya Valkyrie

Allie seems very meek and tentative as the bell rings, Taya instantly going on the offensive. She tosses Allie around the ring with a series of Suplexes. It's very one sided, Taya just disrespecting her opponent. Allie is attempting to show some sort of fight but to no avail, she is thrown into the corner, Taya launching her knees into Allie's sternum. Sutter is on the outside cheering Allie to get back into this contest, but it's too little too late, Taya flattening her with a vicious Road To Valhalla for the victory.

Winner: Taya Valkyrie via pinfall (4:06)

Taya rudely kicks her fallen victim out of the ring at the feet of Sutter. He helps her up as Taya shows off to the crowd, obnoxiously celebrating her win.

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell catches up with General Manager Christian Cage. She asks about what Pagano did tonight. He responds that "Ethan Carter III has been sent to the hospital to be evaluated. Pagano will be punished for his actions. That's all I can say for now, I will have more information later." With that he departs down the hallway from a quiet Mitchell.

Backstage Eddie Edwards is in the locker room warming up, while Moose relaxes listening to music, Christian Cage enters. He says "I saw your interview with McKenzie last week and I agree you have potential. I know you want them but I can't give you guys Texano and Fantasma this week. I did find a team for you to face though. Your match is next."

*Commercial Break*

Tag Team Match
    Eddie Edwards & Moose vs. Veterans Of War (Mayweather & Wilcox)

Edwards and Mayweather start us off with a lockup. A knee to the ribs gives Mayweather the upper hand, using his size to wear down Edwards. He backs Edwards into his corner and the Veterans Of War start using quick tags to stay fresh. Wilcox whips Edwards towards one of the corners, Edwards jumping before impact onto the top rope, a beautifully executed Hurricanrana. The crowd are chanting as Moose hits the turnbuckle in support of his teammate. Both men drag themselves, making tags. Moose rushes in and blasts Mayweather with multiple Clotheslines. He turns and knocks Wilcox off the apron. Everyone is chanting Moose! Moose! as he calls for the Game Breaker. Wilcox sludes under the ropes and takes a shot at the back of Moose's knee. Edwards runs through Wilcox, falling to the outside, as Mayweather DDT's Moose and makes the cover. Moose kicks out, Mayweather gives him a few shots and climbs to the top. Edwards from the outside pulls Mayweather's foot, straddling him on the top. Moose gets to his feet, favoring his leg, climbs up and lands a nasty Go To Hell for the three count.

Winners: Eddie Edwards & Moose via pinfall (8:13)

Backstage: Braxton Sutter is being rude towards Allie about her losing tonight. He says she is spending too much time with Rosemary and that Rosemary used her to get the Knockouts Championship. She is trying to defend her friend as they continue to argue, the camera cutting away.

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell is OVE, the World Tag Team Champions. She asks for their thoughts on tonight's Number One Contenders match. They respond "We have our issues with LAX and hope to get our hands on them again but they face two tough teams tonight so it could be anyone who earns a shot at our titles....but it doesn't matter because they will stay OUR titles."

*Commercial Break*

A video package showing the Trevor Lee, Petey Williams feud over past few weeks plays. Mathews announces that "after Lee and Konley walked out on the match last week, General Manager Cage awarded Petey Williams a one on one non title match with the Champ tonight." Tenay follows that up with "and both Sonjay Dutt and Caleb Konley have been banned from ringside tonight so we will get a fair contest."

Singles Match
    Trevor Lee vs. Petey Williams

The match starts off very evenly in a feeling out process. Each wrestler gets a move or two off before they are countered and the other guy does the same. Williams slowly starts gaining the momentum as Lee only lands a move or two before Williams takes over and hits four or five. He has Lee down on the mat and goes for a Springboard Legdrop but Lee rolls oout of the way, gets to his feet and hits a lightning fast Dropkick to Williams' mouth. Lee covers for a two and then goes back to work. Wearing him down with a mutitude of strikes, Lee lifts him to his feet and repeatedly lands thunderous Suplexes, pasting him to the mat everytime. Williams continues to kick out of the repeated pin attempts, frustrating the champion. He gets Williams to his feet and signals for the end, Williams having the wherewithal to reverse it, hitting a vicious Reverse Neckbreaker. Williams spurt of offense only lasts a minute or so, after a dropkick he goes for a Sharpshooter, only to be rolled up in a small package. He is able to kick out just before the three. Williams is quick to get the momentum back as he snaps off a slick Tornado DDT that has so much force, Lee ends up back on his feet leaning on the ropes for balance. Williams jumps onto the second turnbuckle, surveilling his opponent. Lee is groggy and turns right into a nasty Canadian Destroyer. At this moment, Caleb Konley comes running down the ramp from the back, jumping onto the apron only to eat a huge punch from Williams. He falls to the floor as Williams hurries back to make the cover. 1. 2. 3. Williams has earned a win over the champion.

Winner: Petey Williams via pinfall (12:01)

Williams has his hands raised as he stands over the champion. He says something to Lee and heads out of the ring to the back.

PJ Black is walking down a backstage hallway when his phone rings. "Hello? Yeah we are on for next week. See ya then Champ!"

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match
    Braxton Sutter w/ Allie vs. KM

Sutter uses KM's aggression to start off with a big Scoop Slam. He works on keeping the big man down. KM finally makes it back to his feet, only to be on the recieving end of a Gutwrench Powerbomb followed by a Running Senton. Sutter has all the momentum as he decides to climb to the top rope for some high risk offence. He notices a group in the crowd chanting and cheering for Allie on the outside. He yells at her to focus on him and his match, and to ignore those perverts. This is enough of a distraction for KM to strike Sutter, causing him to straddle the top rope. A huge Superplex plants Sutter on the mat. Dragging Sutter to his feet, he drills him with The Ego Driver for the win.

Winner: KM via pinfall (5:32)

KM leaves the ring celebrating his victory heading towards the back. In the ring Braxton and Allie get into another argument. Braxton is yelling and then storms off through the ropes leaving her behind.

*Commercial Break*

General Manager Christian Cage comes out to the ring and greets the crowd. He says that next week he will address the Pagano, Ethan Carter III situation. "Fantasma and Texano aren't out of trouble yet but I am not ruining tonight's main event which has been planned and anticipated for weeks." He informs everyone that the Number One Contenders match will be elimination. "And there's a surprise announcement in store for you all next week!" His music cues as he acknowledges the crowd one more time, then departs.

Mathews and Tenay contemplate what all this means for Pagano and what he has done. Tenay suggests "He deserves a severe punishment for what he did to Ethan Carter III" to which Mathews rebuttals "EC3 has been asking for a fight." They bicker back and forth as Garza Jr. & Laredo Kid, the first team out makes their way to the ring.

Number One Contenders: World Tag Team Championship Tournament
    Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination Match
    Garza Jr. & Laredo Kid vs. El Texano Jr. & El Hijo Del Fantasma vs. LAX (Ortiz & Santana) w/ Homicide, Konnan & Diamante

Texano and Laredo start things off. Texano and Fantasma take the advantage early, really beating down Laredo. Lots of rapid tags, attacks and braggings have the luchadors in command, attempting to eliminate Laredo's early. A reverse Irish Whip by Laredo sends Texano at the ropes, Santana reaching over to make a tag. Santana runs in and cuts off Laredo before he can tag out, hitting a huge Dropkick. Santana drags Laredo to the center of the ring and goes to work. After a couple minutes, he tags in his partner to continue this assault. Ortiz goes for a Snap Suplex, Laredo having enough torque to land on his feet, dives and tags Fantasma in. Fantasma runs in, whipping Ortiz out of the ring near Garza who sneaks a tag as he is on the way out. Fantasma didn't notice and jumps on the prone Laredo. Garza saves his opponent, snapping off quick offensive strikes against everyone as it devolves into a brawl. Garza hits a huge Plancha over the top, taking out LAX and Texano. Garza slides back in, celebrating to the fan ovation. From behind, Fantasma blasts him with a shot to the back of the head. He lifts him into the Thrill Of The Hunt. Fantasma covers, 1.... 2.... 3.... Garza and Laredo are gone.

Eliminated: Garza Jr. & Laredo Kid via pinfall (11:17)

Fantasma taunts the fallen victim, Konnan on the outside demanding his guys get back in there. Ortiz rolls into the ring and proceeds to get into a full blown fist fight with Fantasma. Fantasma begins to get more and more shots, but Santana rips him away with a Reverse Neckbreaker. The referee makes Santana exit the ring. Ortiz pins Fantasma. 1. 2. Kick out. Texano wants a tag. Ortiz drags Fantasma to his corner. LAX with the double team. Santana now legal, lands two dropkicks to his seated opponent in the corner back to back. Tagging Ortiz back in, they call for the finish. Texano rushes in to break it up. Another brawl ensues as the referee tries to regain order. Santana is clotheslined over the top to the outside, Texano's momentum making him fall out too. Ortiz climbs to the top rope, crossbodying both competitors on the outside. Fantasma is back to his feet, sees everyone on the outside and goes for The Arrow From The Depths Of Hell. Konnan pushes Texano in the way and Fantasma blows through his tag partner, a gnarly collision into the barricade. LAX toss Fantasma back into the ring. LAX deliver the Street Sweeper to Fantasma in the ring. Ortiz covers. 1.... 2.... Thr..... The referee sees Fantasma's foot on the bottom rope. Two count! Konnan is irate and orders his guys to hit him again. They drag Fantasma to the corner, hitting an Assisted Cannonball. Konnan yells for another Street Sweeper, LAX obliging. Texano is about to try getting back in the ring only to be stopped and swarmed by Homicide. Fantasma is flattened on the mat following the second Street Sweeper. Ortiz covers again. 1. 2. 3!!

Winners: LAX (Ortiz & Santana) via pinfall (20:51)

LAX celebrate their win in the ring. They throw up their gang signs and you can see them threatening the Tag Team Champions.

*End Of Show*

Capture 2017 11 06 17 10 07
    Last edited by BXSTXRD; 11-08-2017 at 12:33 AM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Your Impact is very interesting to me, especially with how you're handling some championships (The Grand Title more than anything). The thought of not having a champion on screen for around a month is a little crazy to me, so the thought that Pagano won so dominantly and hasn't been seen since is crazy and makes him seem crazy important. Hopefully it leads to a big blow off, but it's a very interesting way to handle him in a way I don't think many would. Overall, the format and show structure is very fun to read, keep it up!
    I'm STILL not finished with you!

Status

Impact
    December 21st 2017
    Orlando, Florida USA

Impact opens to a rambunctious crowd, cheering as the Impact theme music plays. The camera pans over the crowd and comes to a focus on General Manager Christian Cage in the center of the ring. Before he speaks, we cut to a video replay of Pagano destroying the Impact Grand Championship last week. Back to Cage, he says that "destruction of Impact property will not be tolerated. Pagano has been officially stripped of his championship status and is now suspensed indefinitely! Last week I wasn't ruining the main event but I have not forgotten about Fantasma and Texano's involvement." He looks up and there's a Steel Cage hanging overhead. "Tonight, they will compete in the Six Sides Of Steel against two men that have been looking to get their hands on them; Moose and Eddie Edwards!" The crowd cheers at the match announcement and as Christian Cage is about to exit the ring, he pauses. "Oh I almost forgot... Last week I told the Impact faithful that I had a big announcment for tonight. So here it is, tonight's big announcement, January 14th Impact will host the return of Genesis on Pay-Per-View!" The crowd start chanting as he now makes his exit from the ring.

We go to the announce table as Josh Mathews welcome everyone to this week's Impact and reiterates Christian Cage's announcement about Genesis.

Intergender Tag Team Match
    Braxton Sutter & Allie vs. Sienna & KM

The former champion takes over early, showing off the mean streak she is known for as Allie struggles to get some separation. Sienna tosses Allie into her corner, KM holding Allie's arms so she is defenseless to vicious Knife Edge Chops. Sienna taunts Allie about Rosemary and the Knockouts Championship. Sutter is freaking at the referee, who gives KM a warning. Sienna sets up the AK47, Allie slipping away but before she can get anywhere, KM grabs the back of her outfit providing a split second distraction. Sienna uses the distraction to run through her with a Shoulder Tackle. She again sets up the AK47. On the outside, KM pulls Sutter off the apron and smashes him into the ring post. AK47!!! 1. 2. 3.

Winners: Sienna & KM via pinfall (5:01)

Allie rolls to the apron and begins to regain her faculties. She heads towards Braxton who begins to blame her for their loss. Back in the ring, Sienna has been handed a microphone and is demanding her rematch with Rosemary, stating "That is my title!"

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: Christian Cage finds Caleb Konley. He tells Konley "You knew you were banned from ringside last week, yet you ignored my instructions and broke the rules. I'm glad to have found you in your gear because you have a match up next."

Bram's music hits, he slowly makes his way to the ring, a angry yet focused look on his face. Josh Mathews on commentary states Bram looks focused, craving a win to get back on track after a few losses in the past weeks.

Singles Match
    Bram vs. Caleb Konley

Konley looks nervous, the bell rings and Bram goes instantly on attack. Clothesline, Scoop Slam, DDT, Elbow Drop... It's all Bram from the onset. Bram signals for the end. The Brighter Side Of Suffering, followed by a cover. One.... Two.... Bram pulls Konley's head up, breaking the pin. He shakes his head no, as he lifts Konley back up and plants him with another Brighter Side Of Suffering for the three count this time.

Winner: Bram via pinfall (2:03)

The referee pushes Bram back as he stands over Konley, to prevent further attack. He exits the ring and heads to the back, ignoring the fans and not even caring to celebrate his win.

The referee assists Konley out of the ring as the lights fade. Trouble, trouble, trouble. EC3's music hits, the spotlight coming on to focus on Ethan Carter III on the ramp.

He makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand. The video of the attack EC3 suffered last week plays on the Tron. In response, he makes a smug look "What are a few bumps and bruises?" He turns very serious "Pagano, I deserve a rematch, and you deserve an ass whooping!" The crowd cheers in support. "Christian announced tonight our return to Pay-Per-View. Who wants to see me vs. Pagano at Genesis?" the crowd goes wild! "Christian, you've got your marquee match...." He is cut off by Christian Cage appearing by video feed on the Tron. "If and when I decide to reinstate Pagano, EC3 will get his chance at revenge! But with that being said, I am not going to rewarding Pagano the same night I suspended him." The video feed cuts out, as EC3 looks on at the now black screen, visibly frustrated.

*Commercial Break*

Trevor Lee's music plays as he slowly makes his way down the ramp, looking extremely pissed off. Josh Mathews informs everyone of last week's victory over Lee by Petey Williams which has earned him a Championship match here tonight.

X-Division Championship
    Singles Match
    Trevor Lee (c) vs. Petey Williams

Williams starts off aggressively, with Lee backpedaling to safety. Lee attempts to slow things down demanding the referee separate them. As they go to lock up, Lee rakes the eye and gets a Side Headlock. Lee begins to wear down the challenger with his slow, methodical pace. Lee is going for quick victories, Williams consistantly kicking out. Lee gets caught up taunting the crowd, giving Williams the opening to attack. With a quick offensive spurt, Williams calls for the Canadian Destroyer. The champion has the wherewithal to slip out of the ring only to be crashed into by a flying Williams. As the battle on the outside of the ring, the referee begins his count. They make their way to commentary, where Lee gets Williams on top of, landing a grueling looking DDT that doesnt collapse the table. Lee runs back into the ring, laughing. The champion and the referee argue for a couple of seconds, then the referee calls for the bell. Lee assumes he has won by countout as he celebrates. It is announced that he has been disqualified for his actions.

Winner: Petey Williams via disqualification (7:16)
    *Trevor Lee retains the
    X-Division Championship*

Trevor Lee looks pissed at the referee's decision, getting in his face and arguing more. The referee exits the ring to check on Petey Williams, as Trevor Lee holds his championship high to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell is standing by with Gail Kim who says Taya Valkyrie is ducking her and will only occasionally show up for easier matches. "I know she is not her so, I want Taya face to face in that ring next week!"

Singles Match
    Matt Sydal vs. Dezmond Xavier

This is a fast paced contest from both but this really is Sydal's match from the early moments, showing a much more focused attitude. His kicks are crisp and though they are high risk, his aerial assault is successful. The crowd and commentary thought it was all but over when Sydal hit a huge Aftershock, Xavier showing his heart kicking out at the last second. Sydal still focused lands a beautiful kick combination culminating in an Enzuigiri. Xavier is laid out, Sydal climbs to the top and goes for the Air Sydal. A clean landing, he hooks the leg for the one, two, three.

Winner: Matt Sydal via pinfall (6:44)

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: McKenzie Mitchell asks OVE about LAX winning last week and earning a Tag Team Championship match. "We have beat them before and we will beat them again. That's all we have to say about it." They walk off as McKenzie looks annoyed she couldn't ask any follow up questions.

Tag Team Match
    Johnny Impact & PJ Black vs. Veterans Of War (Mayweather & Wilcox)

Black and Wilcox start the action off. Wilcox tries to use his size but Black is just too fast for him. For the opening minutes, Black keeps his larger opponent grounded with fast paced attacks. Johnny wants the tag, and as Black goes to oblige his pants are pulled and he is rolled up into a pin. He kicks out at two but it's enough for Wilcox to tag in his fresh partner. Mayweather blasts a forearm blow into the shoulders of Black, sending him crashing to the mat. He begins to wear Black down and as he goes for a Leg Drop, Black rolls out of the way. He dropkicks a seated Mayweather in the mouth and drags himself to tag his partner. Johnny rushes in, only to be swiftly Scoop Slammed to the mat. Mayweather goes on the attack looking excited to score a victory over the big named former title contender. He gets a little ahead of himself as Johnny is able to counter a Powerbomb attempt into a Facebuster. Wilcox attempts to intervene only to be taken crashing to the outside by Black. A Step Up Enzuigiri drops Mayweather, with Johnny folling it up with the Impact Elbow. He covers Mayweather. 1. 2. 3.

Winners: Johnny Impact & PJ Black via pinfall (8:32)

Johnny and Black celebrate as VOW recover on the outside. Johnny is handed a microphone, the crowd begin to cheer. He calms them and begins to speak. "Ever since I've tried to win the World Championship, Eli Drake has cheated or needed Chris Adonis to help him win. Well, two weeks ago I pinned the champ, that's right, I pinned you in this very ring Eli. So, now that I hold another victory over you, a clean victory, I deserve another chance at that belt. And next time we face off for the gold will resemble the ending to that tag match two weeks ago, your ass is going to Slamtown and I will be the new Impact World Champion!"

*Commercial Break*

We come back to a recap of Johnny Impact's challenge to World Heavyweight Champion Eli Drake. Josh Mathews then segues into introducing a video package promoting tonight's main event. It details the history between the four competitors.

The cage is in place, a referee holding the door open. Texano and Fantasma are out first, recieving a loud chorus of boos from the crowd. Next, Eddie Edwards music hits and the crowd cheers. He comes out and waits on the stage, his musci cuts. Moose! Moose! Moose! The crowd joins in on the chant. Moose comes out, the partners embrace and make their way to the cage together.

Six Sides Of Steel
    Tag Team Match
    Moose & Eddie Edwards vs. El Hijo Del Fantasma & El Texano Jr.

All four men begin brawling, fists flying as the bell rings. Edwards has Texano backed into a corner, working the strikes. Fantasma attempts a Springboard Crossbody, but Moose catches him and runs him forward into the cage. Fantasma's body crumples down between the ropes and cage wall. Texano has reversed Edwards in the corner, working him over but Moose attacks from behind. Given time to recover, Fantasma is now on the top turnbuckle, waiting for his prey. Moose turns his attention, Fantasma jumping for a Hurricanrana. Moose uses his power to stop it and run his body forward in the Powerbomb position right back into the steel. Fantasma folds between the ropes and cage in a painful looking way. Texano chop blocks Moose's knee from behind. He has the upperhand. He targets the knee, and goes for pinfalls, Moose still having fight in him. Texano turns from another knee attack to run at the ropes, directly into an Edwards dropkick. Edwards covers but only for a two. A couole minutes go by as Edwards takes over the match, Moose recovering and favoring his knee. Edwards attempts to springboard off the ropes but is grabbed from behind by Fantasma who launches him backwards with a nasty German Suplex. As he comes to his feet, Moose has a Big Boot launching at his face, which he ducks and the bad leg crashes into the steel wall. The two luchadores place Moose onto the top turnbuckle, propping him up for what looks like a two man Back Suplex. Moose fights back, throwing elbows. They keep the battle going, Moose finally knocking Fantasma backwards to the mat with a big elbow. Texano tries to stop the big man, but he turns and Texano recieves a Go To Hell.....right onto his downed partner. Moose drapes an arm over Texano. 1....2.... Fantasma just has enough to push them up, breaking the count. Fantasma lets out a sigh of relief as he saved the match, but instantly Edwards locks him into an Achilles Lock. He struggles not to tap, Moose laying by the cage really nursing his knee. Fantasma refuses to tap as he sees his partner stagger to his feet. Edwards sees this as well, releases, and clips Texano with the Boston Knee Party. He hooks Texano's leg, Fantasma crawling to break the pin but it's too late as the referee counts the three and calls for the bell.

Winners: Moose & Eddie Edwards via pinfall (15:28)

Edwards helps his partner to his feet, taking the weight of the injured knee. They stand in the center of Six Sides Of Steel, proud that they have gained a measure of revenge here tonight. The crowd cheers for the victors.

*End Of Show*
    maxresdefault 2 1
    January 14th, 2018
    Orlando, Florida USA

Current Card:

To be announced.

Capture 2017 11 06 17 10 07
    Last edited by BXSTXRD; 11-14-2017 at 03:30 PM.

#WEARENXT

Status

Alright, Impact catch up!

December 14

Mike Tenay!!

Jesus. That is how you start a show. Championship destruction, flaming tables!! Great stuff.

Damn, sad to see Aliie job out, but on the other hand, happy to see Taya pick up the win.

Curious to see how Christian will respond to Pagano destroying a championship!

Good win for Moose and Edwards as you continue to build them into a "legitimate" team.

"Could be anyone who earns a shot" sure as hell better be LAX with the build that has been going on.

HUGE win for Williams, finally getting revenge on the champ, surely this makes him number one contender.

PJ is still around!!

Interested to see where this Braxton Allie thing goes, with Braxton now losing himself a match by getting distracted.

Good job showing Tenay and Mathews arguing about the Pagano EC3 situation.

Very well written main event, even if the winners were predictable it was still and entertaining read. Excited for the OVE LAX championship match!

December 21

Loads of announcements to kick off the show, Pagano is stripped, Cage match, and a pay per view is coming!!!!

Mixed tag action, good opener. Continuing the Allie Braxton drama, but also Sienna wanting a championship match!

Konley getting punished with a Bram beatdown, I dig it.

EC3 versus Pagano at Genesis!?! Book it now Christian.

Hmm. Glad Williams got the championship match, and a DQ was smart, leading to the inevitable match at Genesis but the way the dq happened seemed fuzzy, maybe that will play in later.

Gail Kim Taya should be good.

Ah, I can just imagine Sydal having to carry this match after seeing Xavier botch a bunch of moves at BFG in real life. Good win for Sydal, excited to see where you go with him.

VOW losing two weeks in a row is kinda sad...but Johnny and PJ winning is always a plus. Johnny talking about the next time he fights Eli has me excited, hopefully Christian bans Adonis so it is actually one on one.

CAGE MATCH. So the last time you had a cage match, I said you didn't use the cage, you redeemed that. Glad to see the knee injury from last week playing a part here. Very good match.

Things moved along very well in these two shows. Glad to see you are bringing back the pay per views and not just having them on weekly shows like they do nowadays. Match writing gets better and better every show...found it odd I was on the side of Lee when it came to the DQ loss haha, hate that guy. Keep it up!

Underdog

Status

Opening the show with Christian was the smart option and really allowed the show to begin with a bang, due to how much he had to get off his chest. I guess before I get into this segment, I once again have issues with how weak you’ve made EC3 look when getting in direct contact with Pagano. It just feels like he shouldn’t even be near him at this point. Outside of that though, Pagano getting stripped of the title for what he did makes perfect sense for Christian, however I’d like to know why Pagano did it. An important part of the angle that you need to capture at some point. The steel cage match for punishment for his buddies is an awesome match for tonight, an Impact being back on PPV is a fine announcement as well. I would have preferred to see you just continue to book the weekly shows a little longer, because they just make the thread feel different, but I get that the company and yourself would want to head in this direction. Anyway, a great way to start the show simply because of all the important developments we got.

A nice win here for Sienna really putting her in line for another shot at Rosemary, especially with the call out afterwards. That’s all well and good and this result continues the dysfunction between Sutter and Allie. No issues at all, I thought this match did exactly what it needed to.

Christian having a go at Konley for breaking his rules last week makes sense. My issue is why Konley wouldn’t say anything back, or have any sort of reaction? I’m fine with a recapped style of writing but I thought this segment definitely needed something more.

Bram destroys Konley… Cool.

EC3 appearing only a week after going through the flaming table is a bit of an undersell, especially considering the punishment that Pagano is receiving. And again, because of my issues I mentioned at the top of the show, I’m struggling to get into this segment. Sure, everything EC3 is saying is spot on, but it’s very hard to take him seriously considering how badly he has been dominated so far. I’m all for the strong heel in the build up, but this has been above and beyond so far.

I’m not really sure what you were going for here with this Lee/Williams match. Whilst it makes sense to have the title match after last week’s match, I’m not sure you nailed the psychology on this one. Again, I could be wrong and you could be trying for something entirely different, but it seems like the DQ win for Petey is so he has a win over the champion, and Lee looks bad. But this usually only works if the challenger is the one who looked strong, but he didn’t, Lee looked bad ass here by taking Petey out. Looking forward to seeing how you book this from here though because I could have this one wrong, and both guys can put on a great match.

Gail Kim calling out Taya was fine, looking forward to seeing this develop more next week.

A good win for Sydal, keeping him looking strong. No complaints here really, just a solid mid card match.

OVE’s short and sharp interview regarding LAX becoming the number one contender’s was pretty good. I think how quickly they got out of their showed that maybe they are a little concerned.

A really good win here for Impact and Black over the Veterans of War. They look great in getting the win and it did the job from a booking point of view, with Impact sending a message to the champion. The promo afterward was fine as well, although as much as I mentioned at the beginning, Impact constantly using the slam town line is starting to feel really cheesy. I get it’s a catchphrase but after reading it a few times, I’ve decided it’s a terrible one haha.

Big time main event in the steel cage with a fair bit of bad blood between the two teams. A really big time match to end the show which is a great thing. An entertaining read and a good win for Moose and Edwards which makes me wonder whether they will continue on as a team in the future…

A solid show with really just the EC3 part that I’m not a fan of. If I picked on any other things, they weren’t really that important. Having a PPV coming up is exciting for the thread, and I think once you flesh out storylines for some more of your bigger names (Sydal, Edwards), things will get even better in this thread. Keep up the good work.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Impact Review:

I really like the idea of having Christian Cage as the GM. I felt his singles run in TNA was more memorable than his in WWE. Could be because of injuries but that's besides the point. Pagano being suspended for destroying company property makes total sense. Like stojy said though, diving more into who Pagano his and reason behind his actions would be best for the character and overall angle. The steel cage will be a huge main event, and I love all the guys apart of it. With the story, it feels like we'll be getting a hard-hitting story. And cannot wait for the pay-per-view return! I expect some big things considering this will be the monthly return.

Sienna winning makes sense as she called out Rosemary. I always dig their matches. Definitely interested in seeing this Allie and Sutter story developing into something more.

Bram as punishment to Konley is an interesting choice. I'll let it takes it's time to see if anything comes out of this.

Really like the idea of Cage not suspending and rewarding Pagano in the same night. It's something that's done way too often, so change is always something refreshing. I've always liked Carter coming off as a fighter who stands up for himself. Something easy to get behind. I may want to see this continue on a little longer, and get this encounter at Lockdown if you follow the usual PPV schedule from a few years ago. This feels like one of the feuds will benefit with Pagano away rather than hurting it.

I'm kind of feeling that Petey & Trevor ending you had. Lee looks good to me taking out the challenger, and Williams gets some type of W under his belt. I think Lee being angry about the DQ loss shouldn't be as big of a deal because he is still champion. In the end, that's what all these guys are fighting for.

Damn, a loss for Xavier. Still a good match to show off the talent you have.

Impact and Black going over VoW is just another win IMO. Impact going back to Eli should be fun, but I cannot imagine the story getting past Genesis.

That main event went exactly where I expected it to go. Some hard-hitting action and the use of the cage was well-executed. I also feel like Moose and Edwards wouldn't be the worst team to use to bolster your tag division with some main event stars.

Overall, I enjoyed the show you put out. Some solid matches and solid promos. Genesis has potential to be a nice pay-per-view card. Definitely some stories that I cannot wait to tune back into next week.

"If you're gonna do it..."

Thread Information