Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bound For Glory 2017 Discussion Thread

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Bound For Glory 2017 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GWN View Post
    I hate Johnny ...Whatever his name is ... There's literally no reason he should be at the top of the card . I would have much rather seen garza jr Going for the world title I hope that they eventually put him in the title picture he just has to stop that stupid thing where he pulls his pants Off.. should build him as a top guy . I have said for 3 years the top talent in this company should be Eli Drake and EC3 .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Personally I like Johnny as a heel vs a face, but he's been really consistent the past few years not just in the Indies, AAA, but also in Lucha Underground. Garza didn't well because he's still a young guy in the industry, but him being in the ring with Mundo fighting over a title shot is a good sign for his career if the company keeps him long term where he might go. I saw EC3 has left fell off a little bit, he's a top guy, but I saw the past year or so they have been flip flopping him between a face and a heel. Before this feud with AAA, he was a heel fighting Storm now he's sorta of inbetween I guess. I see him in 2018 getting back in the Main Event scene, but he needs momentum which he doesn't have right now.

Drake I knew before even being Champion that he was a talent I wanted to see more of. It's just now more people are seeing his talents on the microphone and his improved skills in the ring.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Even Impact hasn't posted on their Twitter or Website the Youtube page told the news of new Matches for BFG and I had to cap them and use Paint to get them to upload the show. AAA vs Impact should be a Street Fight, or should I say it better be a Street Fight they are going to break the rules, let them do it without no problems. X-Divison Mult-Man Match like I thought it would here's hoping Xavier gets the upset win to feud with Lee officially after. Rosemary vs Taya Red Wedding yeah it's not going to be two ladies wearing Wedding Dresses, more so First Blood Match!

Real Women of Genius

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

The 6 man tag match should be good. Pagano and Fantasma are great. I'm surprised they didn't have Edwards holding the GHC Heavyweight title in the poster. Valkyrie vs Rosemary could be interesting.

Overall, Bound for Glory is looking to be the best one for years.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    The 6 man tag match should be good. Pagano and Fantasma are great. I'm surprised they didn't have Edwards holding the GHC Heavyweight title in the poster. Valkyrie vs Rosemary could be interesting.

Overall, Bound for Glory is looking to be the best one for years.
    I haven't seen Pagano's work like that have you MC? What are you thoughts on him? Taya vs Rosemary is going be nuts because Rosemary wants it to be and I can dig that.

Real Women of Genius

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I haven't seen Pagano's work like that have you MC? What are you thoughts on him? Taya vs Rosemary is going be nuts because Rosemary wants it to be and I can dig that.
    I may be confusing him with Psycho Clown. Never mind till I watch more of him. He had a good tag team match last month teaming with Dr Wagner Jr against Psycho Clown & Rey Escorpion however
    Last edited by MC 16; 10-27-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Pagano fucking sucks.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Like I said, I confused him with Psycho Clown. But still the match should be good with Storm, Edwards and Fantasma carrying most of the load.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Trevor Lee against 5 faces? He's so walking out as Champion

Overall, I am looking forward to this event. There's one or two really predictable bits but there should be some utter chaos thrown in too with Rosemary/Taya and the 6 sides of steel tag match.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Trevor Lee against 5 faces? He's so walking out as Champion

Overall, I am looking forward to this event. There's one or two really predictable bits but there should be some utter chaos thrown in too with Rosemary/Taya and the 6 sides of steel tag match.
    More than likely yup Lee is going home still the Champion yup. Lee's first reign wasn't anything to talk about, thus far it's been the same thing which is why I think it's time to change for the better. They'll make us wait for months before they decide to do that

Real Women of Genius

Internet Favorite

Status

He wasn't exactly doing much when he wasn't holding the title either, it feels like they don't know what to do with his talent.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

He wasn't exactly doing much when he wasn't holding the title either, it feels like they don't know what to do with his talent.
    Yeah you hit the Nail on the head Baldrick and I feel that way about the Division as a whole lately. Remember when Low Ki came back and was Champion and they did the Super X Cup and it looked like they were going to major time on the shows, but it went backwards. Petey, Sonjay are the veterans that should be putting over the younger talent, like Petey and Xavier could have a great feud together and Sonjay can work with anyone at this point. I don't know maybe after the BFG PPV with JJ gone they start to revalue the whole roster and how they can approve.

Real Women of Genius

Internet Favorite

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah you hit the Nail on the head Baldrick and I feel that way about the Division as a whole lately. Remember when Low Ki came back and was Champion and they did the Super X Cup and it looked like they were going to major time on the shows, but it went backwards. Petey, Sonjay are the veterans that should be putting over the younger talent, like Petey and Xavier could have a great feud together and Sonjay can work with anyone at this point. I don't know maybe after the BFG PPV with JJ gone they start to revalue the whole roster and how they can approve.
    Agreed. They also dropped the ball with Xavier after winning the Super X Cup to get his title shot. He was nowhere to be seen for a long time, like they totally forgot he won a title shot etc. Very lazy booking indeed. I'm hoping the reboot after BFG will be the kickstart they need, as i've already said, in-ring wise it's a great product, it's just the rest that needs sorting out.

Backyarder

Status

Taya out of Bound for Glory, and the tapings afterwards. Massive blow, and I felt her match against Rosemary could have stole the show. Hopefully they find a way to get Rosemary on the card, as she deserves to be in the event, even if she's just shoehorned into the title match.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Yeah that is a true blow to the PPV with 24 hours to go. I don't know what the reason for and the reason why she won't be there again till January, but she said she'll make a Video about it. I mean you're going to make us wait over two Months for a First Blood Match, when your momentum was so high and it might not be at that level like it was going into this Match with Rosemary at the PPV. Now Impact has a scramble to fit Rosemary on the PPV, I guess with the Knockouts Title Match, but it's already a set up that Gail Kim is going to win, so it's a waste to have her in there too.

Real Women of Genius

Internet Favorite

Status

So is she injured? It's not like she won't be allowed back in her home country is it haha. Whatever the reason, potentially the match of the night is now off. I hope they don't throw Rosemary into the Knockouts title mix as it'll be a waste for her. Will she have a random open challenge? I've said on Twitter i'd love to see her go and join the 5150 street fight and have a showdown with Diamante..if she's fit enough to get involved of course.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

So is she injured? It's not like she won't be allowed back in her home country is it haha. Whatever the reason, potentially the match of the night is now off. I hope they don't throw Rosemary into the Knockouts title mix as it'll be a waste for her. Will she have a random open challenge? I've said on Twitter i'd love to see her go and join the 5150 street fight and have a showdown with Diamante..if she's fit enough to get involved of course.
    Yeah she's been really vague on the issue outside of saying it's personal reasons and issues for not being involved at the PPV and Match. She's answering people's tweets towards her and in one of them someone asked will you be at some thing in Chicago for another company and she said yes! I really want to know what is going on with her, she said she was going to do Video hope we get one tonight, because if it's something bad I can let it go, but if you're going to another Wrestling shows, but not showing up for Impact when they had you for a PPV and weeks of TV that isn't a good look babe.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 11-04-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Real Women of Genius

Internet Favorite

Status

Interesting, who is doing something in Chicago then? Heck was she on a handshake deal?

Backyarder

Status

Don't think it will have anything to do with the Chicago show, that isn't until next Friday so she could always work the PPV. Does clash with the last (or second last, not sure) day of taping, so surprised Impact haven't asked her to pull out of the show as they have already asked both Laurel and Rosemary to do so. No point in speculating just yet, hopefully when she uploads the video it will explain it clearly.

Internet Favorite

Status

Interestingly she's being very polite and vocal about the fact that she will still have this match with Rosemary, and the fact she will be good for the next set of tapings, which obviously won't be due until the new year now.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Interestingly she's being very polite and vocal about the fact that she will still have this match with Rosemary, and the fact she will be good for the next set of tapings, which obviously won't be due until the new year now.
    I guess we might not get that Video now, she's pissed at the comments she's been getting with this situation. We will need to wait now to see what is going on truly with her not appearing at BFG tomorrow night. Now I don't excuse people acting like dumb fucks, but I can see the people's anger, because some of them purchased the PPV based on her appearing. Still they should be acting like Adults and not Kids and that's a hard thing to ask lol.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information