Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retribution [15/09/2017]

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Retribution [15/09/2017]

Editor's Notes: Shoutout to Jimmy King for the pre-show match. Happy to get this show on the road. I'd like to get something up every day but Sunday & Tuesday may be hard since I'm at work all day on Sunday and at school all day on Tuesday with barely enough time to sleep. No reason why I can't get something done the other days though. Hope you enjoy the show. Oh and a further credit for iGoElectrico for the PPV poster! Some good stuff there, friend! If you want to get some sort of segment in (say you've seen your character win/lose and want to do a segment backstage regarding that victory/defeat for the show, you can PM me and I'll get it in. I think that can result in one of the benefits of posting the show in this format aside from the steady results coming in. Anyways, let's get the show on the road with the pre-show.

CWA PRESENTS
    RETRIBUTION
    BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA
    BARCLAYS CENTER

The pre-show to Retribution heads straight to a side panel with the filling Barclays Center in the background. We’ve got Afa Seanoa, Michelle Kelly, former GM Isaac Richmann, and referee Johnny Yamaguchi on the panel to facilitate a diverse crew of experts on CWA. Michelle Kelly as the host, opens up.

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the CWA Retribution pre-show. I’m your host and resident interviewer, Michelle Kelly and I’ve got with me the general manager of CWA, Afa Seanoa.

Afa only offers a terse nod and a thin grin.

Michelle Kelly: We also have former general manager, Isaac Richmann.

Isaac Richmann: I’m happy to be back, and I must say, Afa, you’re doing a great job. Now, maybe not as well as I was doing, but at the very least better than Noah Hanson. Have they recovered his body from Shawn Summers’s dungeons yet?

Afa Seanoa: Still looking.

Michelle Kelly: And lastly, we have our senior referee, Johnny Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi smiles broadly and half-bows.

Michelle Kelly: We’ve got a huge pay-per-view set for tonight - but, Afa, we’re already unfortunately running into problems.

Afa sighs.

Afa Seanoa: That’s right, Michelle, and I’ll take the blame here. All of the talent is in the back already but we are missing… the DFB. I’ve tried contacting them but I haven’t been able to reach them.

Michelle Kelly: Are the Blacklist here.

Afa Seanoa: I’ve had word that they are though I haven’t seen them personally.

Michelle Kelly: So what’ll happen if they’re not there in time for the match.

Afa Seanoa: Well, if one of the teams make it to the ring, we’ll allow the other team a ten count to arrive… otherwise, we’ll have to throw out the match.

He’s clearly hoping it doesn’t come to that but it’s apparent they have little choice.

Michelle Kelly: At the very least we know we’ve got both the Echo and the Diamond Dogs here for their CWA World Tag Team match. Two elite teams with a bitter relationship, any predictions.

Afa Seanoa: I’ll withhold from predictions for the sake of the show’s integrity.

Johnny tries to say something but a glare from Seanoa stops him. Probably best the referee doesn’t predict either.

Isaac Richmann: The Diamond Dogs, one hundred percent. The Echo are practically the reason I lost my damn job!

Michelle Kelly: It’s hard to remember the last time the Echo lost a tag team match. A victory here for the Diamond Dogs would end a very dominant reign on the part of the Echo. In a way, Diamond Dogs and The Echo are only one of three big main events for tonight. We also have Jonathan McGinnis versus Rolando Fuentes.

Afa Seanoa: A lot of people have questioned why I’ve kept McGinnis around and I don’t think he seems to appreciate the fact that I’m being generous in keeping him around. But he has something to offer to the table, and no, I don’t take his crusade against professional wrestling seriously. I think Rolando Fuentes versus Jonathan McGinnis will be an excellent match between two great professional wrestlers. The lumberjacks will ensure nothing too drastic happens.

Johnny Yamaguchi: The lumberjacks will definitely add an interesting element to the match. It will for the most part keep the match within the squared circle. Neither of them are very beloved by the rest of the roster. Fuentes is taking the spotlight from guys like Summers and Edwards, and McGinnis is literally trying to take the company down. If any of them step outside those ropes, they’re not coming back without bruises. For the referee, it’ll make trying to prevent any sort of post-match illegal assault a bit easier if there’s talent outside to prevent it.

Isaac Richmann: McGinnis sucks as well. Fuentes for the win.

Michelle Kelly: And of course we have the main event, a six man Steel Roulette match where Snowmantashi defends the CWA World Heavyweight Championship against five opponents: Prince Ali, LIGHTBRINGER, Lilith, Krash and Nate Savage.

Afa Seanoa: A wide variety of opponents. Veterans, rookies, former challengers, rising talents. All of them can walk away from that match with the belt. Snowmantashi has had an incredible reign, and I know there has been criticism on his lack of defenses and appearances, but he has ensured that when his name is called upon, he’s often the last man standing on the night. There are few better big match fighters than him. That said, he saw last year that the Steel Roulette can shave years off a career and aside from McGinnis, is the only man remaining from that night and he didn’t even walk away with the belt. The odds are certainly against him.

Johnny Yamaguchi: It’s certainly an interesting match from a referee’s point of view. You’re locked in a cell with them, and look, in a No DQ format like that, they don’t care if you get hurt as well. As the senior referee, I’ll be inside the Steel Roulette, and I got a chance to stand in it earlier today, it is terrifying. I appreciate the bonus paycheck, Mister Seanoa. Of course, we’ll have referees around the ring, looking in from the outside to assist me, with so many competitors, it’ll be tricky to keep track. Of course, all pins and submissions have to be made inside the ring, and there are no rope breaks, so in another sense, there is less to be concerned about rule wise. Essentially, my job becomes a bit, just to see who taps out, passes out or gets pinned.

Isaac Richmann: I’m going to go with the man who has done it all in CWA here, Krash. I don’t fully see eye to eye with him, but he’s the biggest legend there is here in the company right now, with Rolando not far behind. All that said, who knows if Steel Roulette is the one that puts that legend to bed the way it did careers that were just getting started last year.

Michelle Kelly: I would love to keep going but we’ve got our first match of the night coming up, the pre-show match between Apollo Griffin and Mendoza.

Afa Seanoa: Two interesting and young talents. Neither have shined bright just yet, here’s an opportunity to show if you belong, or don’t.

Lindsay Monahan: Making his way to the ring from Salina Cruz, Oaxaca, Mexico and currently residing in Albuquerque, NM, weighing in at two-hundred & forty-four pounds he is "El Unico"...MENDOOOOZA!

The melodic sounds of Santana fill the arena and a mixed reaction from the fans for the man known as Mendoza. He walks out on stage and stands for a brief moment before calmly walking to the ring. On commentary is the standard pairing of Jim Taylor and Tim Coleman, also on the microphone is Sammy Riggins who is competing later in the night.

Jim Taylor: Mendoza still looking for that first win

Tim Coleman: There's a mystique about this guy that I like. He's so cool, calm and collected.

Sammy Riggins: Cool bro, recognizes cool bro and Mendoza is one cool bro.

Jim Taylor: There is a certain aura about the man and really not much is known about him.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent being accompanied by "Uncanny" Jeff Potter, from Brooklyn, NY and weighing in at two-hundred pounds he is "The Fresh Prince of Brooklyn"...APOLLO GRIFFIIIIIIN!

Mendoza's music is ended and soon replaced by Alan Gold's "You Can't Stop Me" and the energetic Apollo Griffin sprints out to cheers from the fans. He's followed by his manager Jeff Potter, who tries to keep pace with his client along the way.

Jim Taylor: Now here's another young man full of life and energy, also looking for a win tonight to put himself on the map

Sammy Riggins: Right, Jimbo, but he’s gotta’ cut the fat, bro. That guy he’s coming down to the ring with him is gonna hold him back.

Jim Taylor: Jeff Potter may not be all there but the man sees something in this kid and believes in him so that's got to count for something

Tim Coleman: He's the total opposite of Mendoza, it's kind of annoying actually. It doesn't help that his manager is a bumbling fool.

Sammy Riggins: I actually wouldn’t mind asking him how he does all those flips.

Jim Taylor: Thinking about adding to your arsenal?

Griffin hops over the rope inside the ring as Potter gives out last minute instructions while Mendoza calmly limbers up and stretches in his corner. The referee for the match is Karl Rooney, who calls for the bell.

PRE-SHOW PROVING GROUNDS MATCH
    APOLLO GRIFFIN w/ jeff potter
    versus MENDOZA

Apollo goes to the center of the ring and holds out his hand for Mendoza to shake it. Mendoza stares down at it and then looks at Griffin and acts as if he's about to shake his hand but instead throws his hand up and acts like brushes the side of his head. He turns his back to Griffin and looks out at the crowd that is now booing him and when he turns around he's met by a dropkick from Griffin that knocks him off his feet and to the mat to the delight of the fans. Mendoza doesn't look pleased by this as he stands up and attempts a forearm shot but Griffin manages to block it and connects with an enzuigiri that knocks Mendoza back a few steps in a bit of a daze. Griffin takes Mendoza in and sends him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex! Mendoza clutches his back and grimaces doing so, then he drags himself to the corner on his knees trying to get his wits back about him. Griffin stalks him and as he reaches him he's drilled with a back elbow by Mendoza, stunning the young man, and now Mendoza takes Griffin in position and plants him to the mat with a slingshot suplex! Mendoza with the early pin attempt...

One...NO!

Griffin gets a shoulder up and Mendoza keeps the high flyer grounded with a side headlock. Griffin struggles to find a way free which forces Mendoza to tighten his hold on the youngster, yet Griffin doesn't give up so easily and somehow squirms out of Mendoza's grip and kips up back to his feet to the delight of the fans and the surprise and dismay of Mendoza who gets to a vertical base but is quickly taken down by Griffin's spinning heel kick! Mendoza drops to the mat with a glazed over look and Griffin makes the cover...

One...TW-NO!

Mendoza throws a shoulder up instinctively, still a bit of a glazed over look in his eyes, trying to become more aware of his surroundings after getting rocked by that spinning heel kick. He staggers back up and manages to side step Griffin who had attempted a springboard clothesline but keeps his balance enough to prevent himself from crashing and burning, but this gives Mendoza more time get his wits about him as he nails Griffin with a discus forearm smash! Griffin stunned on his feet allowing Mendoza to lift him up and drop him down hard with a falcon arrow into a pin!

One...TW-NO!

Jim Taylor: Griffin keeps himself in this match which has been back and forth thus far.

Sammy Riggins: I didn’t think Griffin was much of a striker, but he can strike with the best of em’. On the flipside, Mendoza’s got a pretty good grappling game.

Tim Coleman: Mendoza seems like a sophisticated man and looks to be doing his best to wear out Griffin as he's going for a cloverleaf submission now!

Mendoza has the cloverleaf applied in the center of the ring with nowhere for Griffin to go while on the outside Jeff Potter is shouting out encouragement to his client with a nervous look in his eyes. Mendoza's grip is slipping however and this allows Griffin to inch his way to the bottom rope and break the hold! Mendoza is clearly upset by this turn of events and stomps on Griffin's legs.

Tim Coleman: Smart move by Mendoza to take out Griffin's legs any way he can.

Sammy Riggins: Maybe he should try an ankle lock, really wrench at them.

Jim Taylor: He seems to be growing more frustrated and he can't allow that to happen or else it will come back to bite him.

Mendoza brings Griffin up and sends him off to the ropes and off the rebound he attempts a spinning spinebuster, but Griffin counters that into a DDT driving Mendoza's head straight into the mat and crowd comes alive and begins to rally Griffin back up as does Potter on the outside. Griffin kips up and the crowd is cheering for him and he listens to Jeff on the outside and gets on the apron readying himself as Mendoza stumbles to his feet and Griffin goes for it...AIR GRIFFIN! The springboard spinning wheel kick makes contact with the back of Mendoza's head and now Griffin waits for Mendoza who is still in la la land at this point and charges in...SHINING WIZARD! He hits it! Mendoza is out like a light and Griffin hooks both legs for the cover...

Sammy Riggins: I’ve seen plenty of knockouts, bros, Mendoza is OUT!

One...two...THREE!

WINNER BY PINFALL: APOLLO GRIFFIN

"You Can't Stop Me" plays again and Griffin in elated with his victory as Jeff Potter enters the ring and jumps in sheer joy (seriously) around Apollo Griffin. Apollo takes it a bit more in stride, trying to remain calm and collected in the aftermatch of his first victory. They exit the ring celebrating on the outside while Mendoza is just coming to and being checked on by the official.

Jim Taylor: Tough break for Mendoza but a big win for Apollo Griffin tonight on the pre-show!

Sammy Riggins: You know, if Apollo’s friend there keeps his nose out of all of Apollo’s matches, maybe he might start winning some more. I’ll tell you what, I’d love to get in the ring with Apollo and exchange a couple of strikes with him.

Tim Coleman: I thought for sure that Mendoza had him! I don’t think it’ll look too good on his resume being zero for two already.

Jim Taylor: That’s it for the pre-show. Riggins, you’ve got a big PPV debut set for later in the night, so we’ll wish you good luck, and thanks for joining us. As for us, we’ll be back as the Barclays Center fills and Retribution begins officially! Another congratulations to Apollo Griffin and a better luck next time for Mendoza.

We’re introduced back to the hustle and bustle of the New York city life, several fast forwarding shots of people crowding brooklyn in droves, taxis stopping and starting in blurs that go on down the streets. It doesn’t seem like anything out of the ordinary until everything stays fast forwarding…but we focus on a figure in a full-on workout outfit – black sweatpants and a black hoodie. The man is the only thing going in slow motion as he’s jogging, while everything else is going very quickly past him. He-man has his hood up, so we can’t see his face but it’s fairly obvious that’s it Prince Ali

“He’s come a long way just to be here.”

We flash to a shot of the man, revealing that the back of his hoodie has the flag of Liberia on it

“A true blue chipper, He’s a man with the hopes of an entire continent on his shoulders He knew luxury and he know what the easy way looks like."

We flash back to the side of the slowly jogging Ali the city still swarming around him

“If there was one thing he didn’t want, it was doing’ nothing, but having everything.

We continue to follow him, but as we do, it appears storm clouds gather above

“He escaped that life because here, He was promised something more. And he want it. No matter the storm."

The skies open up, letting rushed rain fall down on the fast motion city folks, many of them now clearing the streets, but our slow joggin’ hooded man stays the same pace, the raindrops not seeming to touch him

"He’s here because he was promised competition. He’s here because he was promised wrestling greatness."

The hooded man suddenly stops jogging… face splattered by rain

"He’s here because he want better..."

The scene suddently cuts to a brief montage of Prince Ali in combat, diving his foes in the mat with broken dreams. Rocking a collection of opponents with his unique capoeira style strikes standing on stage with his hands behind his back, continuously punching a speed bag

"He’s here because he want to be the best. And he come from the corners of the Earth to prove it. That tonight; is his time."

The final image we get is that of this man staring up in the rain at the building before him…being none other than the Barclays Center. The man flashes a very bright and accomplished smile before we cut away to a black screen –

"He is Prince Ali."
    Last edited by Evil Jon; 09-29-2017 at 02:34 PM.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Retribution [15/09/2017] Part One

Great first match. Nice back and forth but the momentum always felt like it was in Griffin favor. The panel is cool too

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Hate to be that guy but any update on the show?

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

In all honesty, none atm. This week has been extremely busy because I've been attending the OIAF. I want to get to it as soon as I get a moment to.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

If you need any help let me know

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

I offer my assistance as well.

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Hakuna Matata

Status

Got you as well man if you need anymore assistance with match writing.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Naa mate. You're on your own.

Ok, fine. if you need it I'll be happy to help
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

I apologize I didnt get promo in on time due to storm. It was the 6 man one I had some written but forgot it was there till today

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

The control freak in me wants to get it done on my own but theres honestly no way. Ive severely underestimated my last uni year. The tag title match is done, as well as Edwards and Riggins and ill take care of the main event. If theres a match youd like to do, let me know and ill pm the details. Im sorry Ive failed to get this up in a timely manner again.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Ill take Indy god vs rolando

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    The control freak in me wants to get it done on my own but theres honestly no way. Ive severely underestimated my last uni year. The tag title match is done, as well as Edwards and Riggins and ill take care of the main event. If theres a match youd like to do, let me know and ill pm the details. Im sorry Ive failed to get this up in a timely manner again.
    Being in a position that you were in at one time, take all the help you need. I was never the head guy, but back in the day we did have one show coming out every week, and I was in charge of that show. I was a complete control freak, and tried to do it all on my own, and it burned me out. I don't know if I ever recovered from that point on, because I would come back, and that 6-8 month period took so much out of me it wasn't fun anymore.

I enjoy the format you guys are doing now, but the output has to be a little more consistent or we will lose more people, and it seems like right now we can't afford that. Allow people to help you out. Man this is like a full time job, and I used to love booking and writing matches, but it becomes a chore, and when this thing becomes a chore you burn out, and then you just keep putting it off for other things. Speaking from experience here.

Hakuna Matata

Status

Harry speaking the truth, don't burn yourself out Jon. I'll take the number one contender's tag match.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Re: Retribution [15/09/2017] Part Two

“16 feet high.”

The briefest glimpse at the demonic Steel Roulette structure.

“36 feet wide.”

A second glimpse, the four pods in clear view.

“Cold, heartless, steel chains.”

The camera pans across the steel that adorns the cage.

“Six wrestlers.”

Silhouettes of the competitors that will be competing tonight.

“No way out.”

The lock on the door.

“Reduced careers… reduced lives…”

Those same six figures in various states of pain.

“All for the chance at the greatest prize…”

The CWA World Heavyweight Championship is appropriately bloodied.

“But even unbound by the structure… there will be war"

The focus switches to DFB and Blacklist as well as Echo and Diamond Dogs.

“There will be bodies broken… families scarred”

McGinnis, somewhere, caressing a sledgehammer. Rolando Fuentes elsewhere embracing his family.

“Prove yourself at the costs of everyone else.”

Flashes of some of the undercard competitors. Fenix. Bridges. Griffin. Ocean. Riggins.

“And paint your violence under the banner of… Retribution.”

The camera flies into the arena with the Barclays Center now truly packed to the brim with the official start of the event. The camera surveys posters and merchandise held by fans across the building. We even get glimpse at some athletes in attendance, the Brooklyn Nets represented by D’Angelo Russell for example. The camera eventually settles on Jim Taylor and Tim Coleman, now without Riggins on commentary.

Jim Taylor: Ladies and gentleman welcome to Retribution. It’s only one match in but we paid witness to Apollo Griffin receiving his first victory in CWA over in the pre-show. Apollo and Mendoza have set the tone, Tim, now, it’s time for the rest of the guys in the back to put on a show here in Brooklyn.

Tim Coleman: I don’t have any doubt that they will. A triple header if I’ve ever seen one, Jim. Fuentes versus McGinnis. The Echo versus Diamond Dogs. We cannot forget the Steel Roulette match in the main event.

The pair look up above the ring as the Steel Roulette domineers over the ring and the arena as a whole.

Jim Taylor: I don’t quite know if its an honor to participate in that match or a punishment. Now whether, you feel they dodged a bullet or missed a golden opportunity, some of the wrestlers who failed to qualify for the Steel Roulette will be competing right now in a three on three tag team match. Let’s pass it over to our panelist ahead of what will surely be an opportunity for these men to ensure themselves a rise in fortune.

The camera heads over to an isolated part of the arena where our earlier panel is being held. Michelle Kelly takes the cue to talk.

Michelle Kelly: Thanks, Jim. Like he said, a lot of the men competing in this three on three match actually missed out on competing in the Steel Roulette match. Namely the Young Lion Cup winner, Brayden Bridges, Jackson Fenix, Shawn Summers and XYZ. What was the thought process behind putting some of the guys who could have main evented the event in the opening match?

Afa Seanoa: To be clear, Kelly, it’s not a punishment. Nor is the pre-show a punishment. You’re setting the tone for the rest of the night. You have an opportunity to steal the show as soon as it begins. What if Bridges puts on a performance of the night from the get go, what does that tell me? It tells me he deserves bigger opportunities. Now, if they feel that it’s an act of disrespect then I won’t tell them otherwise, if it motivates them to perform, I’m happy for them to see it that way, Michelle.

Johnny Yamaguchi: I’ve got to admit, I don’t envy referee Nate Byrne. A six man tag team match is as chaotic as it gets. When you consider guys like Summers, Ocean and Fenix, you also know you really need to have eyes in the back of your head.

Afa distractedly starts checking his phone but aside from a glance, Kelly doesn’t pay anymore attention.

Michelle Kelly: Any predictions ahead of this match, Isaac?

Isaac Richmann: Well, I’m afraid Shawn and Trevor might kidnap me next-

Afa Seanoa: Hold that thought, cut to the back!

He barks after finally looking up from his phone. A glare ensures whoever is in the production crew does so.

The shot lands in the hallways of the Barclays Center which is far from silent. From a door blares vibrant lights and loud music. The camera man slowly closes in on it when a scantily clad lady runs out. Also following out is BoBo - no LIGHTBRINGER in sight though. The cameraman hesitantly goes in and - it’s chaotic. Bodies lie sprawled, tables and chairs overturned. Another girl runs past the camera man, trips on the cord, then keeps going. The sound of grunts gets the camera man to swing around and spot… DREW CONNER laying into RICARDO VANCE!

Jim Taylor: What’s the Echo doing at the Diamond Dogs’s club?

Tim Coleman: Maybe they wanted a taste of the party!

Jim Taylor: They’ve got a damn match later tonight!

Drew Conner is hammering at Ricardo Vance until he’s leaning on the emptied DJ’s booth. Drew takes a couple steps back then charges at Ricardo. Ricardo is able to duck enough to toss Conner over. Conner lands on the DJ’s table gracefully… until the two turntables cause him to make unintentional splits. He holds his crotch with a comically exagerrated grimace. The camera turns around to spot Santino leaning over while Ethan, holding a folded chair SMACKS IT across his back. He’s about to go for another swing when Big Mac grabs it from behind him. Ethan doesn’t even hesitate for a second… SUPER KICK! Big Mac falls to his back.

Jim Taylor: NOT BIG MAC! NOT LIKE THIS DAMN IT!

But Dongarelli welcomes Mac’s sacrifice, and fueled by it, grabs Ethan Connor and hurls him into a pole.

Jim Taylor: The Diamond Dogs have turned things around, but where’s the damned security already?

Santino checks on Big Mac and then heads off to reunite with Ricardo as they turn their attention to Drew Connor. Santino lifts Drew Connor up and Ricardo climbs onto the table for the Doomsday Device - BUT IN COMES ETHAN CONNOR, hurling himself off a platform and onto Ricardo, the two going flying off the booth. Drew takes Santino’s distraction to hit a frankensteiner that sends Santino flying. Drew manages to get up after a moment and this time he’s there to help Ethan up. He advises they forget Ricardo and get rid of Dongarelli first. They grab Dongarelli and drag him over to the bar… they gather some momentum… THEN HURL HIM OVER THE BAR AND INTO THE SHELVES FULL OF VINTAGE GLASS BOTTLES. The shattering of glass after glass can be heard, and if he steps out of that, we can only imagine he’ll be a bloody message.

Time for the Conners to turn their attention to Ricar- VINYL SHATTERS ACROSS ETHAN. Drew’s eyes go wide but he’s got enough time to raise his hands as another shatters across him! Vance is in a rage! He leaves Drew and Ethan lying prone next to the bar and then psyches himself up as he walks away. He slaps himself across the face and then with a roar, charges madly and FLYING KNEE STRIKE TO ETHAN INTO THE BAR! THAT MUST HAVE HURT BOTH OF THEM! But certainly the one whose head was jammed into the bar is in a much greater deal of pain. Vance gets back up and he’s hobbling, holding that knee and slapping it to bring life back into it. He kicks the air, and stretches it before pointing at Drew and yelling. FLYING KNEE STRIKE, NO HEAD TO STOP THE COLLISION, HE JUST CRASHES INTO THE BAR!

Jim Taylor: He must have shattered his knees!

Tim Coleman: A McDonald’s Play Place was bad enough but they shouldn’t be fighting in this setting, Jim!

Drew has just barely made it out of there but he’s got a half-relieved, half-smirky face, as if he had it planned all along. He lazily lifts Vance up to his feet though Vance has a hard time standing and drags him up onto the bar. He doesn’t care much to clear it of the glass bottles that line it or even some of the shards from Santino’s previous journey over. He places Vance’s head between his thighs, then, tired, sort of leans over and then - CANADIAN DESTROYER! OH MY GOD! What a feat! Vance rolls quickly off the bar from the pain and the glass that permeates his back. Even Drew is rolling over having not been spared from shards piercing him, but still, he is the only man standing. Any more damage that could be done is prevented by the arrival of on-rushing security (whom sure took a while to get there).

Drew lifts Ethan up and doesn’t have to be separated by security, he’s quite happy with the job done, even if it might not have been as smooth as he would have wanted. EMT’s soon run in past the Conners, though one stays back to check on the twins. The camera slowly fades on the wreckage that the Conners and Diamond Dogs have brought and returns to the arena.

Jim Taylor: No one could have anticipated that, Tim, and I think it’s safe to say that we will not be having our sub main-event tonight.

Tim Coleman: You’re probably right, and while that may not have been a traditional contest, Jim, I can’t imagine the fans were all too dissatisfied with the brutality and intensity of that brawl though maybe it was more than they bargained for.

Jim Taylor: The show must go on, Tim, and before the broadcast was interrupted, we had a three on three tag team match to pay witness to. Before that, let's take a look at another one of our main eventers for tonight... Krash.

“...You want to know who I am?”

The V.P starts with the simple text of Adrenaline Rush - May 4th 2011

The scene opens up on a far younger Krash teaming with Alyster Black his eyes focused on their opponent’s as a soft drum beat kicks in as we flash through a few moments of that match, the commentators hyping up the team to the max before the screen abruptly turns to black where it stays for a few prolonged seconds before a voice cuts through the silence.

“Hi. I'm Krash”

The picture springs into light as the drums roar to light booming as we’ve treated to a multitude of some of the death-defying moves he’s capable of.

Tim Coleman: THE HEART AND SOUL OF CWA!.

Jim Taylor: THIS GUY IS INSANE

“Three-time CWA Tag Team Champion...”

Cut to a collection of clips of him standing with the tag team titles most notably as a member of “The Gang Stars”.

“Winner of the 2014 Wrestle-Royal from the number one position.”

Cut to Krash collapsing in utter exhaustion in the center of the ring as pyro goes off behind having gone the distance in the Wrestle-Royal

“Former CWA World Heavyweight Champion, with one of the longest reigns CWA has on record, going over two-hundred days.”

Quick cut of Krash proudly holding the world heavyweight title to a baying crowd

“I'm the most popular,....”

-Krash posing with several young fans wearing Krash T-shirts

“... Talented….”

-Krash taking a running leap and flying over the top rope down below to some unfortunate on the arena floor-

“... handsomely awesome athlete to ever walk through the doors of the CWA locker room, bar none. When people talk about there being a measuring stick of professional wrestling, I am that measuring stick! When people talk about there being a line between your atypical superstars that help fill an arena, and the larger-than-life combatants that sell out stadiums with one line, that line is so far beneath me that it's more down under than my home.”

The guitar riffs pipe in as the video tells it own story...His battles with the great Cyrus Truth….Him being welcomed in Australia like a hero. Him holding back the challenges, the likes of Chubby Carlos, Prince Ali and Shawn Summers.

“I was forced to leave for my health, for my shattered knee.”

The guitar softens slightly as we see images of Krash in rehab struggling to walk with a brace around his knee.

“Now, it's going to take a lot more than that to make me leave again”

… and we instantly cut to the night of his come back to confront The Echo.

"Despite the setbacks … I had to be champion again … I had to get another shot."

Quick run through of Krash looks from his debut, as the video package comes to a close, with and the electric rift building to an ending

"And nothing will stop me...”

The video ends, with a black and white shot of Krash holding the world heavyweight title to his chest lovingly as we fade to black.
    Last edited by Evil Jon; 09-29-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

This fire will walk with me
    The hero has gone
    The Villain plays the part
    He knows all his lines
    all along

Lindsay Monahan: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a three on three tag team match. First… from New Orleans, Louisiana… weighing at two hundred and forty-five pounds… he is the first ever Young Lion Cup winner… “The Lost Soul”… BRAYDEN… BRIDGES.

The guitarist makes his slow way to the ring. Even as he strums his deadly lines through the acoustics, he remains an intimidating presence down the ramp.

Jim Taylor: He truly brought it to LIGHTBRINGER in the qualifiers in an extremely hard-hitting affair, Tim… but it just wasn’t enough.

Tim Coleman: And yet, I don’t think his stock has fallen. He’s still the last guy you’d want to be in a ring with.

Jim Taylor: We of course, tried to capture all three men together before the match

The entrance is left in a corner while a “Before The Show” clip pops up. Brayden Bridges is met with his two partners tonight, Shawn Summers and Trevor Ocean. Summers and Ocean refuse to be intimidated by the sizeable figure of Bridges.

Trevor Ocean: Brayden, nice to see you again.

Bridges only offers the barest grunt in response.

Shawn Summers: What with you singing sad songs all the time, I didn’t think you’d be a man of few words.

Bridges frowns but that’s about it.

Trevor Ocean: Look, Brayden, let’s be honest. The only reason you’ve got a name around here is because McGinnis blindsided me and gave you a chance to pin me in the Young Lion Cup. Make that a one on one match, with rules being upheld, and you know as well as everyone else does that Trevor Ocean is your first ever Young Lion Cup winner… but that’s besides the point. Tonight… we’re partners, so we’ll let bygones be bygones. We’re going to keep it simple, follow our lead, leave Jackson Fenix to us, and hold your end of the bargain. Honestly, we probably won’t even need to tag you in.

The Lost Soul doesn’t quite seem to gel with that idea and takes a step forward. Summers isn’t afraid either, he takes a step forward to and the men are face to face.

Brayden Bridges:
    There’s a hunger in me, and woe be whoever stands in my way of satiating it.

No more sorrow
    No more lies
    The rapture is coming
    Say your goodbyes
    When death beckon's
    Don't matter if your good or bad
    Death the darkness always
    Down the bend

Bridges walks past Summers, bumping shoulders but Ocean opts for staying out of the man’s way.

Shawn Summers: Keep an eye on him.

Ocean reluctantly nods and the camera returns back to the arena.

Tim Coleman: This match never had harmony in mind.

Jim Taylor: Afa had to know that these six men would have a hard time cooperating with one another!

Lindsay Monahan: And his partners, coming out of Vancouver, British Columbia, and weighing in at a combined weight of five hundred and forty seven pounds, the God King… Shawn Summers and Fullmetal… Trevor Ocean!

The pair come out to Lana Del Rey’s Cola and look quite calm and focused. The way they’re staring at Brayden Bridges, he might as well be their opponent as much as he is their partner tonight. The two make their steady way to the squared circle.

Jim Taylor: Shawn Summers was certainly not expecting to compete in this match tonight.

Tim Coleman: Summers has high expectations of himself, Jim. He considers himself a main event wrestler through and through and anything less than that is unsatisfactory for him. Even Trevor Ocean sees Summers in that way and he’s certainly come to CWA to ensure Summers was in his rightful place.

Jim Taylor: Jackson Fenix may have prevented that of course, and now he doesn’t have Nate Savage to help him out, he has to rely on two partners he likely isn’t fond of tonight.

Lindsay Monahan: And one of third of their opponents, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing at one hundred and eighty pounds… IZAYA… SNOWMANTASHI!

Snowmantashi Younger steps through the curtains to a mildly positive reaction from the fans. He’s dressed simply with a humble attitude as he makes his way to the ring.

Jim Taylor: It’s hard not to talk about it whenever he’s present but Izaya… hasn’t quite lived up to his brother’s legacy, has he.

Tim Coleman: Oh come on! Of course he hasn’t! And I wonder… if Jon loses tonight… if he leaves… does Izaya have a future here? He shouldn’t! He honestly shouldn’t. Afa should fire him and give that spot to someone more deserving.

Lindsay Monahan: And his partner, from Las Vegas, Nevada… weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds… JACKSON FENIX!

Jackson Fenix has not at all faltered in terms of confidence from his defeat in the qualifiers and even considering the circumstances here, he looks positively arrogant. He flashes a shit-eating grin to Shawn Summers and Trevor Ocean. Summers is hovering by the ropes, eager to get his hands on Fenix with the referee urging him back. Izaya hangs in their corner of the ring, avoiding approaching the trio but not shying from remaining in the ring.

Jim Taylor: Jackson Fenix HAS to watch his back tonight. He is undoubtedly public enemy number one here.

Tim Coleman: It’s unfortunate Nate Savage has to focus on his Steel Roulette match tonight or he could at least ensure Fenix isn’t in a precarious position. You think Fenix will be out tonight to support Savage?

Jim Taylor: Maybe but I can’t imagine it’ll help any. Mental support maybe?

Tim Coleman: Mental support… hey, you think his family is watching?

Jim Taylor: I would not want mine to.

Lindsay Monahan: And their partner… from Sitka, Alaska… weighing in at two hundred and four pounds… X… Y… ZED.

XYZ makes his way out with easily the biggest reaction of the night. Dressed eccentrically as always, the man with a never dying dream arrives on the stage, lavishly dressed and proud. The camera briefly looks at an eye-rolling Ocean whom had belittled both XYZ and Izaya not long ago and an angry Summers who has had recent history with him.

Jim Taylor: XYZ wasn’t able to qualify for the Steel Roulette Qualifiers, Tim, but he also wasn’t pinned.

Tim Coleman: I’m astonished at the success XYZ has had here in CWA but he has as much of an X mark on his back as Fenix. Summers hates his guts and Ocean probably hates it even more for tearing down his hero.

Jim Taylor: While we did try to capture all three men together, that wasn’t possible what with XYZ being a hard man to track to begin with. We were nonetheless able to get Izaya and Fenix together.

The camera cuts away to a “Before The Show” clip once more, this time with Jackson Fenix and Izaya Snowmantashi.

Jackson Fenix: So… you understand English right? I mean, I figure you probably don’t speak it, but you definitely understand it right?

Izaya frowns but nods slowly.

Jackson Fenix: Right… well I’ll keep it easy and simple for you. Tonight. I. Am. The Captain. You seen Captain Sully? Tom Hanks and all the Somalian dudes?

Izaya Snowmantashi: Captain Phillips?

Jackson Fenix: No! Captain Sully! The one where Tom Hanks is on the boat.

Izaya Snowmantashi: That’s Captain Phillips!

Jackson Fenix:
    I know my movies. Look - that’s besides the point. I’m the Somalian guy. I’m in charge. Follow my lead. If I tell you to come out and help, you do it, got it?

Izaya is barely paying attention, he’s on his phone now, determined with whatever he’s focusing on. Somehow Fenix is too self-absorbed to even notice though.

Jackson Fenix: Forget XYZ, at least you speak a real language, he’s in some other world. It’s pretty much just the two of us against those three. I’m going to need you to watch my back. And look… since it’s pretty much two against three… we’ll need to do what we need to do to win, you understand? Hey! Are you listening to me?!

Izaya Snowmantashi: Look, it’s Captain Phillips!

Jackson Fenix: You seriously needed to look that up…

Izaya says nothing… then realizes Fenix is actually expecting an answer.

Izaya Snowmantashi: Do you like being right?

Jackson Fenix: … Sure.

Izaya Snowmantashi: Then I needed to look it up.

Izaya shrugs and walks away.

Jackson Fenix: So you’ll have my back, right?

Fenix yells to his partner, but a worried look is left on his face. The camera cuts back to the arena. XYZ walks past Fenix who is still standing at the top of the ramp to join Izaya Snowmantashi. Eventually, with the referee getting Summers and Ocean to their corner, Fenix joins up his partners.

SIX-MAN TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH
    BRAYDEN BRIDGES, SHAWN SUMMERS & TREVOR OCEAN
    versus IZAYA SNOWMANTASHI, JACKSON FENIX & XYZ

THE SIXTH MAN: Probably most estranged from this match is Brayden Bridges and yet he’s the first to act. He doesn’t wait for Summers and Ocean to settle on who will start. He pushes past them and charges at all three of his opponents. Fenix dives out in time and XYZ is bumped out of the ring by Bridges rush, with Izaya the only man left within the squared circle (squashed against the turnbuckle), he’s also the man that gets to play with Bridges. Bridges grabs him by the armpits and tosses him WAY across the ring. He takes only a moment to see if Izaya has gotten up and then hits him with a SUPER KICK that floors him quickly.

SUMMERTIME SADNESS:
    Bridges gets Izaya up in his corner and hammers at his guts with body blows until Summers tags himself in. Bridges glares at Summers but Summers doesn’t back down and orders him out of the ring. He tosses Izaya out of the corner and lets him slowly crawl over to his own corner until he jumps on top of him to cut off his path. On top of the four legged Snowmantashi, he glares at both XYZ and Fenix, as if relaying the message that they’re next while hammering at Izaya’s skull with lefts and rights. Izaya is quite helpless and XYZ tries to get in but the referee warns him he needs a tag. Summers sneers and then backs off and lets Izaya crawl to his corner. It takes a moment for Izaya to recover enough to tag… and instead of tagging in XYZ, he tags in Fenix who hadn’t even been looking for the tag.

X MARKS THE SPOT: Fenix sighs, resigned to his fate. He slowly enters the ring with Summers waiting for him to step fully in and then Summers charges, Fenix tags in XYZ in a hurry and is out of the ring. XYZ, to his credit, takes it all in stride like it was part of a perfect plan and springboards off the ropes and hits a dropkick that sends Summers rolling across the ring. Summers is pissed off but a shout from Ocean calms him down. The God King decides to tag in Ocean. Ocean comes in to the ring, stretches, ready to test his mettle against the man who has been a thorn in Summers’s side for so long.

BACK TO SCHOOL:
    Trevor Ocean, despite some obvious anger towards XYZ, is a lot more composed than Summers. He takes his time circling about and offers a hand for XYZ to grab. XYZ is reluctant and offers a kick to the thighs instead. He goes for a second but Ocean has gone to school and catches it, he quickly gets XYZ in a take down and transitions that into waist lock on the mat. XYZ is in no man’s land as Ocean circles about him, locking him up this way and that. He offers some slaps then locks in a headlock.

YOU HAD TO SEE IT COMING: XYZ manages to shove Trevor Ocean off and into the ropes but gets shoulder blocked straight to the mat. XYZ shows his displays of athleticism with an easy kip up. Ocean isn’t impressed but offers XYZ a chance at a shoulder block. XYZ shrugs and goes for it - actually he just runs right to his corner and tags in Fenix. There’s chuckles from the crowd and Ocean frowns but invites Fenix in anyways. Fenix is reluctant still but slowly tries to get in the ring. Ocean tries to cut him off but Fenix is quickly pulling out and the referee has to demand Ocean take a stepback. Fenix laughs to himself and hesitates an entry again, Ocean feigns going for it and the referee stops him once more - but Summers has sprinted out of the corner and hits Fenix with a knee to the head, tossing him into the ring. He quickly grounds and pounds on Fenix who is desperate to get out. Snowmantashi hops into the ring with a quick dropkick to send Summers away.

THE CHAOS THAT ENSUES:
    And everything’s gone to shit. Bridges enters the ring and a Discuss Clothesline flips Snowmantashi upside down. XYZ is quickly back into the ring to hit a barrage of kicks and strikes on Bridges that stun him and then a vicious leg sweep that gets him on his back. Once more he has to contend with Trevor Ocean though! Ocean jumps on him from behind and locks in the GLUTINOUS PUNISHMENT! What with the chaos and XYZ being an illegal man, there’s no submission here but XYZ is still getting the life absolutely sucked out of him. Summers gets up and corners Izaya after his attack, hitting an overhead belly to belly suplex that sends him flying across the ring.

CASTRATION SEASON: He turns his attention to Fenix now and gets a LOW BLOW for it! The referee is too busy trying to get Ocean to relinquish the hold to even notice. Fenix has a wild grin on his face. He turns to Bridges getting back up and SUPER KICK - RIGHT INTO HIS NETHER REGIONS. Bridges comes closest to crying he has in a while as he falls right back to the mat. He mouths one more to the crowd. He turns to Ocean and XYZ and indiscriminately kicks at them till Ocean relinquishes the hold. He demands the referee check on his partner’s well being and as soon as the referee is up - A KICK TO THE - no! Ocean saw it coming, Fenix’s eyes go wide - A KICK. TO. THE. BALLS! It’s IZAYA?! He came right from behind, Ocean had no idea! He rolls right back out.

SIN CITY: Fenix laughs as he stumbles back, dancing about before approaching Ocean and delivering to middle fingers to the head. He takes a step back… SU-PER-KICK! This time it’s to the skull. He hooks the leg - ONE - TWO - THREE!

WINNERS BY PINFALL: IZAYA SNOWMANTASHI, JACKSON FENIX & XYZ

Jackson Fenix is in an extremely celebratory mood. Say what you want about his methods, Fenix has gotten the job done. Izaya avoids celebrating too much, showing some sort of remorse for his actions. XYZ is in partial recovery. Summers, Ocean and Bridges are in various stages of massaging their balls into recovery.

Tim Coleman: Well… I… Uh.

Jim Taylor: Fenix manages to evade the wrath of Ocean and Summers, Tim, but I think he’s just pissed them both off even more, and he can even add Bridges to that list now. On the other hand… Izaya has won his first ever match here in CWA.

Tim Coleman: I don’t know whether I should be criticizing him for betraying the legacy of his brother, because Jim, we know the KAIJU would never ever resort to such actions… or if I should be praising him for doing what he needed to do to help get the win.

Jim Taylor: You pointed out the important matter there, how will his older brother, and mentor, feel about the way he garnered a victory here tonight. Let’s pass it over to our panel.

The camera shifts over to the four man panel, they’re all comically bemused with that match, but Kelly finds her composure.

Michelle Kelly: We’ve certainly started off Retribution with a bang, Afa.

Afa Seanoa: It wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I wanted to see these guys prove themselves but at the end of the day… they’ve won the match.

Isaac Richmann:
    So cheating is alright if you win?

Afa glares at Isaac.

Afa Seanoa: Evidently I’ll have to speak with referee Nate Byrne about the match, and have a dialogue with him and Yamaguchi along with the rest of the referees on how to better manage these sort of matches but the way I see it is - that will only get you so far. There’s a reason Fenix isn’t in the main event tonight, he’ll need more then the referee having his back turned to compete for a world title.

Johnny Yamaguchi: Like I said, I don’t envy a referee who has to deal with that sort of combustible scenario. Too many men and not enough eyes. Nate did the good thing in making sure Trevor Ocean wasn’t jeopardizing the safety of a wrestler in an illegal manner, but maybe he should have kept an eye on the two illegal men once the hold was broken. A road agent certainly could have checked on XYZ from the outside. Always be skeptical of what a wrestler tries to sell you, and Fenix sold Nate a distraction.

Michelle Kelly: It’s a first victory for Izaya, but for XYZ and Fenix, it’s a continuous demonstration of their future within the company. Of course, we also had the brawl between Diamond Dogs and Echo earlier tonight, what does that mean for their tag team title match.

Afa Seanoa: It sadly means that it isn’t happening, as much as I’d like it to happen, Michelle. None of the four men are in any condition to be competing and they’re all in need of stitching up. We’ll also need to re-evaluate our backstage policy with regards to the Diamond Dogs’s locker room. We cannot have that happening again. On that same end… that was a fight, Michelle, and I think we saw clear winners in that fight.

Isaac Richmann: Sounds like you’re endorsing out of ring competitions as long as its entertaining.

Another glare from Afa.

Johnny Yamaguchi: Inevitably that must mean there’s going to be a rescheduling of that match. Fight or not… that was unsanctioned. Clear winner or not… no one was pinned or submitted.

Afa Seanoa: I won’t make any announcement at the moment but certainly the official match needs to happen between the two so we can settle those issues. Preferrably clean of any secondary stipulation from either Diamond Dogs or The Echo but as we’ve seen, we may need to find a way to allow both teams a better opportunity to express their hate for one another.

Michelle Kelly: Thanks guys, we’ll be back after a word from our sponsors and a glimpse at another one of the competitors in tonight's main event, Nate Savage ahead of a grudge match between Elijah Edwards and Sammy Riggins!

Savage
    ˈsavɪdʒ/Submit
    adjective

1.(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled.

“They told me for years….I would never get here…..”

The scene cuts to early images of Nate Savage’s career in the independent participating in gory hardcore brawls

“That I didn’t have what it took. I’m not a high flyer. I’m not a supermodel and I’m sure as hell not here to entertain anyone. I’m here for one reason and one reason only.”

-Echoes- Fight! Fight...Fight...Fight.

“Personal feelings aside? I can promise you, Nate Savage is relishing when that cell closes. I’ve trained Nate personally, and I’ve never met a more hungry, more driven wrestler in my life.

Clint’s words are interspersed with Nate hitting his power.

“He has that killer instinct, he’s an animal I don’t think there’s a man alive that can outfight him,, all he’s ever wanted was to win that title and the other five?”

“They’re going to have to kill him to stop him.”
    Last edited by Evil Jon; 09-29-2017 at 03:21 PM.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

That bar fight was dope and that 6 man tag was hilarious. One side was so overmatch but the underdogs just enzo amoried their ways to victory. Interesting see where that goes.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Editor's Notes: Shout out to Jimmy King for writing the EE/Riggins match!

Michelle Kelly: Afa, some might question the decision to give Sammy Riggins a pay-per-view match after a defeat against Brayden Bridges has seen his start here in CWA be a bit underwhelming.

Afa Seanoa: It wasn’t too hard. Elijah Edwards and Sammy Riggins had some obvious tension, Michelle. Sammy Riggins is only getting his start in professional wrestling but he is an accomplished mixed martial artist and Elijah Edwards is becoming a crossover star of sorts in his own right. He may not have had much recent success since losing his High Voltage Championship but I’ll be the first to praise his self-marketing and his entrepreneurship in expanding the reach of his name.

Isaac Richmann: I always saw potential in Elijah Edwards. He’s a two time High Voltage Champion for a reason.

Johnny Yamaguchi: Some of the referees may point to Romeo Rollins as a reason for his success.

Afa Seanoa: I can’t agree with that. Edwards may have turned a bad leaf lately but he’s faced some of the best CWA has to offer without relying on nefarious-

Jackson Fenix: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Uncle Afa… there’s nothing wrong with relying on “nefarious” means.

Afa frowns at the interruption. Fenix steps into the booth and sort of pushes Isaac Richmann away to get by a microphone.

Jackson Fenix: Recent victor, Jackson Fenix here.

Michelle Kelly: Are you saying you approve of Elijah Edwards’s tactics?

Jackson Fenix: I don’t care about Elijah Edwards.

He laughs.

Jackson Fenix: Jackson Fenix is here for Jackson Fenix. You saw that win. I single handedly beat your Young Lion Cup winner, your former High Voltage Champion, and his stooge so really, the reason I’m here is because I’d like what I’m owed. You said that whoever proved themselves would deserve better… well… I’ve proven myself… and there’s a thing I want… a High Voltage Championship match and a rematch against Krash.

Afa Seanoa: At least you’re not demanding it.

Jackson Fenix: I figured I’d hold off to see your answer first. I don’t mind burning bridges, but for now I’ll stick to burning Brayden and we’ll see how you and I get along first. So how about it, Uncle. Krash versus Fenix. You know as well as I do that my match against Krash didn’t end as a clear cut as it should have.

Afa Seanoa: If I were to offer redemption to everyone who got HYPOTHETICALLY screwed in this company, Fenix, I’d have to offer redemption to everyone you’ve ever faced.

Jackson Fenix: You’re right, I’ve been in Brooklyn for like a week so that probably includes half the hot hostesses here.

Afa sighs.

Afa Seanoa: I’m not impulsive, Fenix-

Jackson Fenix: Your friend McGinnis might debate that…

Afa Seanoa: So you’ll have to wait to see what my decision is… for now, the one man who IS owed a rematch against Krash, is competing.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentleman, this is a singles match. First, making his way to the ring accompanied by Romeo Rollings, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and weighing in at two-hundred & twenty one pounds "Double E" ELIJAH EDWARRRRRDS!

"Icky Thump" by The White Stripes plays over the sound system to a chorus of boos from the fans as Elijah Edwards makes his way out and followed as usual by Romeo Rollings. Elijah wears a look of bitterness as he walks to the ring while Romeo tries to hype him up.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent from San Diego, California and weighing in at two-hundred & five pounds he is "Sweet" SAMMY… RIGGIIIIINS!

Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" now plays throughout the arena and the crowd can't help but sing along to the chorus as Sammy Riggins walks out with a grin on his face while bobbing his head along to the music. Sammy slaps hands with fans along the way to the ring and even stops to pose for a photo with one lucky lady while Elijah looks unamused by this.

Jim Taylor: Elijah not happy about this match taking place tonight at this event because in his words he deserves better

Tim Coleman: I agree Jimbo he does deserve better than to be in there with some second rate amateur like Sammy Riggins!

Jim Taylor: Sammy Riggins is anything but second rate and an amateur Tim, he's an accomplished mixed martial artist and he just likes to have some fun but he knows when it's time to get down to business. But perhaps you should’ve illuminated him with your thoughts in the pre-show.

ELIJAH EDWARDS w/ romeo rollins
    versus SAMMY RIGGINS
    The bell sounds and the match is underway as the two competitors circle each other for a bit. Sammy bouncing in place while circling Elijah who looks taken aback by this young man's behavior. Sammy holds out his hand for Elijah to shake but Elijah ignores it so instead Sammy opts for a test of strength. Elijah humors him and reaches out allowing Sammy to take Elijah down with an arm drag. The crowd laughs as Sammy shrugs while Elijah looks rather upset and goes in for a grapple shoving Sammy back to a corner where the referee Nate Bryne has the break it up but not before Elijah slaps Sammy across the face. Sammy looks unphased by this however as he holds his cheek and shrugs before going in for a grapple himself this time pushing Elijah to another corner until the referee breaks it up once more and this time Sammy lightly pats Elijah on the cheek. This enrages Elijah so he charges out of the corner in an attempt at a clothesline but instead Sammy catches him with another arm drag! Elijah however pops up but Sammy is ready and hits him with an overhead belly-to-back suplex that launches Elijah across the ring!

Jim Taylor: Elijah getting outsmarted by the young man Sammy Riggins in the early outset of this match. He's making the mistake of letting his emotions get the better of him.

Tim Coleman: It's because this Sammy goon isn't taking this match seriously!

Jim Taylor: Well I'm certain that the overhead belly-to-back suplex was serious and if Elijah isn't careful his chances of winning this match could be in jeopardy

Elijah lands hard back first on the mat, wincing in pain while holding his back. Sammy brings Elijah up and whips him to the corner and begins to unload on him with several chops across the chest that echo throughout the arena. Romeo is on the outside holding his chest as if he's the one on the receiving end of the chops. Sammy drags Elijah out of the corner and sets him up before planting him face first to the canvas with a running bulldog and the first pin attempt!

One...TW-NO!
    Kick-out by Elijah and he's brought back up by Sammy who is attempting a basic suplex but Elijah has it scouted and blocks the attempt with his boot before hitting Sammy with his own suplex. Sammy pops back up though but eats a mongolian chop for his troubles leaving him stunned on his feet allowing Elijah to hook him in position and sends him crashing down with an inverted suplex slam! Elijah on the offensive now as he takes Sammy back up and sends him to the corner and nails him with a running corner clothesline! He takes Sammy out from the corner and hits him with a pendulum backbreaker and makes the cover...

One...TW-NO!
    Sammy gets a shoulder up and Elijah quickly applies a hammerlock submission and instinctively tightens his grip with no intentions of letting up. Sammy struggles to break free but to avail as the fans will him on in support. Elijah tells him to just give up but Sammy refuses and somehow finds a way to slip out of the hold and hits Elijah with some back headbutts to knock him back some. Sammy rises up and waits as Elijah is up and hits him with a running clothesline followed up by another running clothesline! Sammy takes Elijah up and hits him with a bridging fisherman suplex!

One...two...THR-NO!
    Jim Taylor: Sammy nearly picking up the upset but Elijah had the wherewithal to kick out in time!

Sammy is back up once more and waits as Elijah is up and goes for a superkick but Elijah has an answer for that and counters into a heel hook submission takedown! He has Sammy right where he wants him but Sammy is able to reach out far enough to the bottom rope to break the hold much to dismay of Elijah. He berates the referee a little with his back turned to Sammy, which allows Sammy to capture him with a roll-up from behind!

One...two...THR-NO!
    Elijah kicks out in time and realizes that he was almost upset again by this kid. Elijah is growing more and more irate by the second now and as Sammy rises up Elijah goes for the Kick of Fury but Sammy moves out of the way time and tries for his Sweet Surrender finisher for the win, but Elijah catches him with some back elbows knocking him away. Elijah now attempts another signature The Day Time Stood Still delayed vertical suplex but just as he's about to drop Sammy down it's countered by Sammy into a snap suplex! Sammy takes a second to catch his breath before climbing up top and looking out at the fans that are cheering him on and leaps off in an attempt at a frog splash but Elijah rolls out of the way just in the nick of time and Sammy crashes and burns! Elijah takes Sammy in position now...FROM TORONTO WITH LOVE! That's not all though, no Elijah isn't through with Sammy just yet...EXCELLENT EXECUTION! He has the submission applied with nowhere for Sammy to go and Sammy is forced to tap out!

WINNER BY SUBMISSION: ELIJAH EDWARDS
    Elijah releases the hold and stands over a fallen Sammy Riggins as his hand is raised by the official. Elijah exits the ring and is joined by Romeo Rollings congratulating him on the win while the referee checks on Sammy in the ring.

Jim Taylor: Sammy Riggins threw everything he had at Elijah Edwards but it just wasn't enough to keep Elijah down who walks out of here victorious

Tim Coleman: Two matches and two losses, so much for Riggins being a star.

Jim Taylor: What’s next for Elijah Edwards is a bigger question. Does he get his owed rematch against Krash or will he aim for whoever comes out with the CWA World Heavyweight Championship tonight. Of course, up next we have the monumental Lumberjack match between Rolando Fuentes and Jonathan McGinnis. All eyes are going to be on that main event match but all of those eyes are also going to watch two of the biggest names in our industry go to war. Here’s what some of their fellow wrestlers had to say about this match…

The camera cuts away to a series of clips of CWA talent talking about the match, starting with the general manager himself.

Afa Seanoa: It goes without saying that this is going to be hard-hitting. It’s going to be brutal. Rolando is coming back to professional wrestling with some clear goals to make history. He also has his family watching. He can’t show any weakness… and yet that’s going to fuel McGinnis. He’s going to see Fuentes’s wife, and children and he’s going to feel all the more invigorated to hurt him.

The clip switches over to Ethan and Drew Conner side by side.

Ethan Conner: Dude, this is McGinnis, man. He walked out the Steel Roulette with the title on his waist. Drew and I are the most dangerous guys here, but he’s easily number two… or is that three.

Drew Conner: Fuentes can’t come around here and try to steal the success guys like us brought for CWA. We put this shit on our back and these people, these no names… these old names… they keep trying to take advantage of us. They keep trying to jump on the bandwagon. **** that. Break his damn back.

To Jon Snowmantashi.

Jon Snowmantashi: I don’t know much about Fuentes. Makuginisu-kun has shown he is still as dangerous as he ever was. If Fuentes wants to reach the peak of the mountain again, then this is what he has to go through. Makuginisu-kun on the other hand, he isn’t gonna accomplish anything if all he’s doing is fighting people who haven’t wrestled in years.

To Prince Ali…

Prince Ali: Rolando Fuentes is a legend for a reason, and McGinnis isn’t a man to be respected. I’m quite certain Fuentes will win, and in fact, I’d love to be able to face him afterwards. Fuentes is accomplished in multiple martial arts, and I’d like to pit my unique style against his. Maybe even with my CWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line? Haha. We’ll see. But I know what it’s like to have a family at your back, they elevate you. McGinnis doesn’t have that.

To Nate Savage and Jackson Fenix…

Jackson Fenix: Of course, Jonathan McGinnis all the way. He’s got the super kick down pat. I don’t know about his whole stupid crusade or anything, but Rolando was at the retirement home a couple months ago, he’s definitely not taking my place on the ladder.

Nate Savage: I don’t respect either of them, to be honest. McGinnis is trying to ruin my livelihood, and Fuentes trying to steal it. But I’ll side with Fuentes. He’s a family man like me, he’s doing what he needs to do for their sake as much as his. End of the day, as long as they stay out of my way, I don’t really care who wins.

To Sammy Riggins...

Sammy Riggins: Bro, Rolando Fuentes is like one of the guys I most admire. You know, he's one of the guys that pioneered the whole wrestling to MMA and MMA to wrestling transition! As for McGinnis, bro, he's a real downer. McGinnis is going to feel what a real strike feels like tonight, and it isn't going to be pretty.

And… in a wheel-chair… Mr. Willis. A loud standing ovation is heard across the Barclays arena though this is obviously a pre-recording and there’s no acknowledgment on his part. He’s still looking worse for wear but there’s a determined gleam in his eye.

Mr. Willis: Who's better? That doesn’t matter. I’ll keep it simple. Fuentes… kick. His. Ass.

17th December 2015, Five Star Attraction!

The sound of coin dropping is heard before unfamiliar music plays and after a few seconds the man known as Lightbringer makes his way out. He stands on stage with his manager, Himawari, at his side and he throws his arms out soaking in the atmosphere of it all before walking down the ramp towards the ring as Himawari claps for him.

Lindsay Monahan: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Himawari, from Tokyo, Japan, and weighing in at 230lbs…”Tokyo Kisai” Lightbringer!

Jim Taylor: There he is folks! Lightbringer, and his nickname translates into “Star of Tokyo” for those that were curious. Tonight, he makes his CWA debut against a very game Charles Murphy, and for those that are unfamiliar with this young man well you're in for a treat!

Finally both begin to stir as Cyrus rolls near a bottom rope keeping himself distanced from LIGHTBRINGER as he uses the ropes as leverage to bring himself up, while LIGHTBRINGER rises up to one knee before getting up to a vertical base and before Cyrus can react LIGHTBRINGER rushes in at him taking Cyrus over the top but Cyrus hangs on and lands on the apron. LIGHTBRINGER begins fighting back though with several forearm strikes trying his damndest to take Cyrus down, but Cyrus is unrelenting as he fights back with forearm strikes of his own until LIGHTBRINGER fires back with a headbutt that has Cyrus reeling but hanging on allowing LIGHTBRINGER to come back with a triangle dropkick that finally knocks Cyrus off the apron and to the outside...

Jim Taylor: WE HAVE A WINNER!

The crowd is absolutely elated as LIGHTBRINGER lays on the mat in exhaustion while the announcement is made...

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of the 2016 Wrestle-Royale...LIGHTBRINGER!

Jim Taylor: He's done it! LIGHTBRINGER has done it!

Tim Coleman: Tremendous effort from Cyrus for his resiliency but I gotta give it up for this kid!

The crowd is on their feet as the positive ovation is deafening. LIGHTBRINGER is helped up and has his arm raised much to the delight and elation of the fans as confetti begins to fall. On the outside Cyrus watches on with his same stone-faced expression, but soon takes his leave allowing LIGHTBRINGER to have his moment. BoBo has joined in the celebration for LIGHTBRINGER as he's overcome with elation for his friend.

Jim Taylor: Now LIGHTBRINGER heads to Five Star Attraction to take on Jon Snowmantashi for the world heavyweight championship! That's all the time we have for tonight fans, good night from Las Vegas!

Snowmantashi picks up the stunned challenger and lifts him up into the fireman's carry... and he manages to hit the HAILSTORM CUTTER!!! LIGHTBRINGER IS TOTALLY FINISHED AS HE DROPS DOWN FOR THE COVER...1...2......3!!!!! JON SNOWMANTASHI HAS RETAINED THE CWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Winner and STILL CWA World Heavyweight Champion: "Inhuman" Jon Snowmantashi

Jim Taylor: It's over! It's over! Jon Snowmantashi is still the champion! What a defence!

Tim Coleman: A match that had its twists and turns, Jimbo. Both men are winners tonight. Both of them showed that champion spirit. Unbelievable.

The crowd are on their feet and break into some serious applause as the pair lie flat on their backs in the middle of the ring. The referee rushes out of the ring and grabs the title belt before coming back in. BoBo is already checking on LIGHTBRINGER and holding an icepack to him. He rolls him out of the ring whilst the referee helps Snowmantashi to his feet and awards him his title belt. His music plays and the crowd chant his name as he realises that he has won the main event of Five Star Attraction! LIGHTBRINGER is shown being helped up the ramp by BoBo, head in hands,

The screen freeze frames on LIGHTBRINGER despairing at his defeat, his hands covering his face, emotionally and physically spent., slowly beginning to fade to black,....as white text slowly begins to glow white on the black background

私は再び上昇するでしょう。- I WILL RISE AGAIN.
    Last edited by Evil Jon; 09-29-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

“Rolando. I think you’ve misunderstood the situation.”

The voice over is on the part of McGinnis’s very recognizable voice. The visual is Rolando making his return to CWA.

“This isn’t a friendly competition. It’s not the returning legend versus the modern day star.”

There’s a juxtaposition of Rolando and McGinnis.

“I’m not here to provide a moment for the rest of the wrestling world to remember.”

Rolando hits the Ice Pick on McGinnis.

“I’m here to end your career. I’m here to put you on a stretcher.”

A flash of Mr. Willis on a stretcher and a stretcher empty backstage.

“I’m here to make sure your family never has to see you leave to give to a business that doesn’t give a **** about you.”

A clip backstage of Fuentes seeing his family after making his return to CWA.

“I know the only way to do that is to put you in a wheel-chair… permanently… just like Mr. Willis.”

This time it’s a shot of Mr. Willis hearing the state of his health.

“But they’ll be grateful to me. They’ll be happy I gave you back, no matter the state you’re in. I know your wife knows just as much as I do… these people don’t care about you… this business doesn’t care about you.”

Contrasting that though, is the explosive reaction from the arena when Rolando had made his return.

“One last warning, Rolando. There’s no shame… no, in fact… there’s an honor in making the right decision. Grab your kids. Get your wife. Go home… while you still can. Or…”

Now McGinnis appears with a dark background behind him and a sledgehammer in hand.

“Don’t. Go Home. At All.”

He shrugs.

The camera cuts to the four-person panel with Michelle, Afa, Isaac, and Johnny all far more serious considering the match coming up. To be fair, Afa is always serious.

Michelle Kelly: Up next is a lumberjack match between Jonathan McGinnis and Rolando Fuentes. This is Rolando’s first match since making his official return with CWA. For McGinnis, another opportunity at his crusade after he failed to qualify for the Steel Roulette match.

Afa Seanoa: This is a very complicated situation, Michelle. I know the moment I made it official, I had investors and board members questioning my decision to put Fuentes against McGinnis. Fuentes comes in with a pedigree, a reputation, he’s the sort of guy that brings in more viewers, old and new. They saw what happened to Mr. Willis and they’re pessimistic about Fuentes’s chances.

Isaac Richmann:
    I never would’ve made that match. I would’ve put Fuentes against someone like Izaya or, I don’t know, Apollo Griffin. A soft pitch to really build up the brand.

Afa ignores Isaac.

Afa Seanoa: Rolando is not only his own man, but he’s a very capable man at that. He’s taking that challenge because he wants to prove he belongs at the top. He wants to prove to his family that he’s still at his very best. He wants to prove himself to the world. I’m not going to tell him he’s just a commodity, just a cash cow. Rolando is a fighter. He wants a fight. I give him a fight. Now, McGinnis is prone to taking things beyond a fight, that’s what the Lumberjacks are there for.

Johnny Yamaguchi: Definitely a different environment for a referee and not one you often face. You’re usually trying to stop the guys outside from getting involved… in this case… you aren’t supposed to. You also don’t really have to deal with count outs, or trying to get the wrestlers back in the ring. Obviously pin falls only work within the ring but the lumberjacks make sure that those guys don’t spend too much time outside. I think the only case where it gets challenging is who the lumberjacks are.

Michelle Kelly: Well, in this case, it’s pretty much everyone not competing in the main event. Of course, the Diamond Dogs and The Echo were given an exemption considering their situation.

Johnny Yamaguchi: Right. I mean, McGinnis has made an enemy out of pretty much everyone. He wants to destroy CWA. No one likes him backstage and now the only two guys who maybe like him, aren’t going to be around. Fuentes, I’m sure there’s some respect and admiration but you saw the clips, people feel like he’s taking their spot. There’s going to be some envy and jealous for guys who feel like they should’ve been in a marquee match tonight, not what is, at the moment, a part-time wrestler.

Afa Seanoa: My main priority is merely ensuring McGinnis doesn’t take things out of hand the way he did with Mr. Willis. If he has a sledgehammer, I won’t everyone on his ass, instantly.

Isaac Richmann: Sounds a bit one sided.

Afa Seanoa: Evidently, if Fuentes tries the same, the lumberjacks aren’t to allow it to happen.

Michelle Kelly: Talking about the lumberjacks, it looks like they’re set to come out.

The camera cuts to the arena.

Jim Taylor: We’d like to thank One Bad Son and their newest single “Scream For Me” for the Lumberjack’s entrance.

Tim Coleman: Here they come. They’re pretty much getting paid to beat up on Fuentes and McGinnis anytime they step out of the ring!

The Jobber Trio are out first. Elijah Edwards follows. Sammy Riggins too. Uneasy tension as they go opposite sides of the ring. Shawn Summers and Trevor Ocean. The Dark Watch sans Lilith are there. Everybody tries to keep their distance from the trio. XYZ. Izaya Snowmantashi. Summers and Ocean are ill-at-ease with those two, especially Izaya. Jackson Fenix is out as well and it’s probably only the Dark Watch that keeps Summers and Ocean from outright starting a brawl. Apollo Griffin comes out. Mendoza. Brayden Bridges. The DiMiacos are there too.

Tim Coleman: I get the feeling that there’s as much chances of things exploding on the outside than there is on the inside!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentleman, this is a Lumberjack match. There are no disqualifications. No count outs. The only way to a victory is by pinfall or submission within the ring. First… from Montreal, Quebec, Canada… weighing in at two hundred and seven pounds… he is the… Legend Killer… JONATHAN McGINNISSSSSS!

A creepy laugh echoes across the arena before Vince Staples’s “Smile” plays through the physical attendance system. The curtains part and Jonathan McGinnis steps onto the stage with boos showering down on him viciously. He has a partially smug, partially sneering look on his face. He has the sledgehammer in hand and points it at the lumberjacks. He makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the fans on rampside. He stops at the top of the stage with the lumberjacks on alert because of the sledgehammer he’s got in hand. They’re all mostly hesitant to approach him until Brayden Bridges steps up to the plate. This isn’t Bridges’s first encounter with the man and he steps forward to grab the sledgehammer. McGinnis doesn’t resist. Only smirking. He walks around the ring and stops at one side of it to stare at the family of Rolando Fuentes. “Don’t worry. I’ll send him back home,” he says with a crooked smile.

Jim Taylor: That man is completely insane, Tim.

Tim Coleman:
    I thought they were going to have to wrestle the sledgehammer out of his hands!

Jim Taylor: You have to know Rolando felt goosebumps as he approached his wife and kids.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, from Houston, Texas… weighing in at two hundred and thirty five pounds… Ice… Rolandoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo… FUENTESSSSSS!

An explosion of cheers at that trademark rasp. A fine black limousine slowly drives onto the side of the stage. Rolando Fuentes stands through the sunroof window and he is fully dressed in a suit top to bottom. The limousine stops and he climbs out of it from the top to stand fully and proud, arms spread and embracing the adulation. He walks down the limousine from the front to hop on the stage. He’s quite deliberate in taking his time to slap hands on the stage and even takes off some shades to hand to a fan and his watch to another. He stops at the top of the ramp to smile humbly at the lumberjacks. There’s an even mixture of respect and jealousy there. Apollo Griffin offers a handshake to the legend which he takes. Izaya does the same. Mendoza. Riggins. The DiMiacos among others. He walks around the ring and stops where his wife and children are. He hugs his children and offers a lengthy kiss to his wife, whispering some proud words.

Jim Taylor: Time has not made Rolando a shy man. Proud of his success, Rolando may not be humble but he has certainly worked for what he has.

Tim Coleman: Is that the smart strategy. Flaunt all of your wealth and success to the rest of the roster?

Jim Taylor: I don’t think Rolando would ever shy away from being who he is, Tim, no matter what that entails.

Rolando steps into the ring, brushing his boots on the apron. He takes a look at McGinnis, offering a smile to the man’s sneer. He slowly takes off his suit pants, coat, and dress shirt to reveal to reveal trunks, knee pads, some boots, and he takes out gloves from his coat. The bell rings.

LUMBERJACK MATCH
    JONATHAN McGINNIS
    versus ROLANDO FUENTES

He doesn’t take even a single moment to relax. Rolando Fuentes sprints towards McGinnis before he even has a moment to react and drives a knee into his guts and into the corner. He’s unloading lefts and rights and the arena is exploding with the sudden intensity of this match. He half-throws and half-suplexes him across the ring. Without missing a beat, he’s right on McGinnis with some kicks to the ribs and abdomen until McGinnis slides out of the ring.

He’s on all fours, shaking his head and recuperating… then his eyes go wide. He looks left and there’s the The DiMiacos and Mendoza and Riggins. He looks right and there’s the Dark Watch. He sighs. His head goes low. Even they take a moment, settling into the rhythm of this match and grins start flashing up on their faces (well, not the Dark Watch’s). They poun- NOPE! McGinnis slides right back in the ring. He chuckles to himself and urges them to come on in - GERMAN SUPLEX! McGinnis rolls onto his feet, now out of skill but out of the ferocity of that move. He stumbles into the corner and Rolando is right on him again. Left and right body blows. Arm drag, Rolando has him in a simple arm bar.

He puts on the pressure! Slaps his shoulder! McGinnis can’t help but moan at the pain of it all, holding his arm. He tries to slap at Rolando but it’s hopeless so he slowly forces himself to his feet. He rolls forward, backward, forward, then TWISTS it into a reverse arm bar. He switches it onto the wrist, bending it this way and that and smirking at his successes. Rolando flinches at first then frowns and STIFF FOREARM RIGHT TO THE JAW! McGinnis drops onto his ass, holding his jaw in shock. Rolando looks down at him with his own smirk. McGinnis is infuriated by it and SLAPS HIM RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE!

The look on Rolando’s face is one of sheer fury. McGinnis’s eyes go wide and he - RUSHES OUT OF THE RING. Rolando’s pissed off and follows! McGinnis is right back in the ring and oh… yup, Rolando knows he may have messed up. On one side is the Dark Watch again, they’ve been a bit passive so far without their mistress. On the other side is Brayden Bridges. Rolando doesn’t do anything, waiting to see if any of them might - Bridges takes a step forward and Rolando unloads with a right. The two exchange vicious fists until many others join in and then slide Rolando into the ring.

McGinnis is pretty satisfied with his ploy and gets Rolando up into a corner, a loud chop reverberates across the arena. Another one! Brutal, vicious ones. McGinnis isn’t pulling out at all. Rolando’s chest reddens and then has the feintest hint of blood at the ferocity of the knife edged chops. He grabs Rolando by the arm and whips him across the ring. He’s quick to follow with a SHOTGUN DROPKICK into the cornered Rolando. He drags him into the middle of the ring, hooks the leg and -

ONE…

KICK OUT!

McGinnis gets back to his feet, undeterred with Rolando’s head in his grasp, bringing him to his feet as well. Rolando shoves him off. The two come head to head, belittling each other until McGinnis pulls back and SPITS in his face. Rolando’s eyes widen and he runs at - HIGH KNEE TO THE SKULL! McGinnis did not run away this time. Rolando falls limply to the mat. McGinnis doesn’t miss a beat. He runs to the ropes, jumps on top, the lumberjacks taking a step back, and then MOONSAULTS RIGHT ONTO ROLANDO! He hooks the leg

ONE…

TWO…

KICK OUT!

The Legend is looking in trouble at this point but he’s also showing some resistance at the very least. McGinnis grabs him by the head and has him in a headlock, taking this match in stride until Rolando lifts him up and then DROPS HIM CLEAN ON HIS KNEE! McGinnis rolls around holding his back with the fans cheering on Rolando. Fuentes isn’t at all keen on taking his time. He grabs McGinnis by the back and hits a belly to back suplex, holding on into a waist lock. He gets him back up and then looks to go for a german suplex and - HITS IT! Bridges into a pin…

ONE…

TWO…

KICK OUT!

Fuentes just gets right back up, right behind McGinnis and grabs him by his waist again - GERMAN SUPLEX! McGinnis lands on his feet! SUPER KICK! That’s the first of the night, ladies and gentleman. He tries to hook the leg but Rolando is right by the ropes. McGinnis shrugs. His funeral. He runs to the opposite ropes, BASEMENT DROPKICK TO SEND ROLANDO OUTSIDE! This time he’s by Shawn Summers and Trevor Ocean. Brayden Bridges is still nearby along with the Dark Watch. Shawn Summers and Trevor Ocean don’t miss a beat and start ravaging Rolando! They don’t even give a damn about sending him back into the ring.

XYZ and Izaya aren’t taking kindly to it and run around to shove Summers and Ocean off but it just becomes a fight between the two teams instead. Thomas West and the rest of The Dark Watch make their way there, sort of stalling the brawl with their presence. West grabs Rolando, and almost effortlessly tosses him over the top rope and back into it. The two pairings part ways reluctantly with the focus back in the ring.

McGinnis decides to grab Rolando by the waist and give him a taste of his own medicine, transition into a hook of the arms and then a perfect DRAGON SUPLEX! McGinnis gets up and dusts off his hands. He flexes for the arena to jeers and gets back to Rolando, going for a German Suplex but positioning himself back to turnbuckle and GERMAN SUPLEX! That one looks particularly vicious against the turnbuckle. Rolando is grabbing the back of his head and the referee is quick to check on him. McGinnis stares at Rolando’s family. “Tell him to quit while he still can!” he yells.

The Legend Killer shoos the referee off and gets Fuentes up to his feet - kick to the gut from Fuentes! SHORT PILEDRIVER! McGinnis doesn’t move for a long moment! Falling lifeless to the mat after his skull drilled into it. Rolando hooks the leg.

ONE…

TWO…

THR—————

KICK OUT!

Fuentes gets back to his feet with a struggle and gets McGinnis back up. He stands behind him, arms slowly wrapping around his waist, going for that Bridging German but McGinnis grabs the rope. Back elbow. Another one! He lets go. McGinnis tosses him over the rope. McGinnis sprints to the opposite of the ring, no one notices, all already pouncing on Fuentes and SUICIDE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! McGinnis takes out a sea of men and Fuentes! He jumps to the top of the barricade to notice the men that weren’t taken down circling like sharks. Bridges is the first to approach, he runs across the barricade - SUICIDE DIVE! McGinnis is right back up. He points at the approaching crew of Summers and Ocean who actually seem more intent on the downed Izaya and SUICIDE DIVE! McGinnis is completely insane as he pounds his chest.

Then he turns to see the Dark Watch. He frowns and turns around - Rolando Fuentes is back on his feet. Fuentes runs across bodies to get at McGinnis who manages to run past The Dark Watch only to land into a hard right by Riggins. Riggins smirks and shrugs, backing away as Rolando closes in on McGinnis. He grabs McGinnis and THROWS HIM AT THE STEEL STEPS WITH SUCH VICIOUSNESS HE FLIPS OVER IT, HOLDING HIS BACK! McGinnis may very well be the one leaving this match on a stretcher at this point. Jackson Fenix who has been pretty methodical in staying uninvolved in the chaos decides he can make a name for himself off of Rolando and goes for a low blow, but a warning from Rolando’s wife and Fuentes turns around to glare at him. Fenix plays the innocent man and turns with back around to walk away. Fuentes hears his name again - HIGH KNEE TO THE SKULL! McGinnis jumping right over the steel steps.

He struggles to get up to his feet but sees the suicide dive casualties all getting up to go over to where he and Rolando are. He slides into the ring. They’re getting Rolando up and trying to get him back in the ring but McGinnis runs to the opposite ropes again, comes flying over the top - SENTON BOMB! The elevation on that. Bodies drop everywhere once again. A few of the guys who are still up like Sammy Riggins and Bridges manage to get McGinnis and Rolando to their feet and roll them back into the ring.

McGinnis is the first up but he’s clearly a bit tired from all of that high flying. Rolando is getting to his fours so McGinnis leaps above him and hits a double diving stomp right to the spine and then jumps onto the top rope. He waits for Rolando to get on all fours again and hits a MOONSAULT STOMP! Rolando is rolling around holding his back. Both of these men are remorseless tonight. McGinnis seems to indicate that this match is about to come to its end and grabs Rolando by the head. He drags him to the middle of the ring and puts him between his thighs. Once more he indicate that it’s all about over and lifts him up. SOMETHING LI- No, Rolando shows incredible dexterity and locks in a Guillotine Choke!

The weight of Rolando quickly has McGinnis on his knees and Rolando on his feet wrenching. Viciously wrenching! He’s going to pull McGinnis’s spine right out of his torso. He drops onto his back to put more pressure. The referee has to check on McGinnis! He gets some sort of acknowledgment because he reluctantly backs up. McGinnis tries to push on the mat to the turnbuckle but it’s hopeless. His knees slowly give out and he starts fading. The referee approaches again and gets no answer. The resistance is completely gone. The lumberjacks look on intently.

The referee lifts a hand… it falls down to the ground.

A second time!

He can’t get it up…

A third time…

It drops to the mat!

Flat.

The other hand is like that too!

McGinnis does a headstand and flips to his feet. Rolando gets to a knee - SUPERKICK! McGinnis hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-KICK OUT!

McGinnis isn’t so calm now. He came quite close to a defeat and he now becomes all the more agitated for it. McGinnis grabs him by the head, puts him between his thighs again. Something Light?! No! SPIKED PILEDRIVER! McGinnis hooks the leg…

ONE!

TWO!

T-KICK OUT!

McGinnis’s head reels back in agony and fatigue. He slaps the mat viciously. This time, he’s going for Something Light, he signals. He gets Rolando to his feet and ELBOW! McGinnis stumbles back into the corner. He shakes his head to regain awareness and comes back towards Rolando. He gets him to his feet and ELBOW again! This time Rolando is fully back up! ELBOW! ELBOW! ELBOW! McGinnis is in a corner! ELBOW! ELBOW! ELBOW! ELBOW! ELBOW! ELBO! ELB! EL! ELBOW! McGinnis is seated now, lifeless. He’s lifted to his feet! Rolando takes a step back! SPINNING ELBOW! McGinnis is right back down.

Rolando doesn’t miss a beat. He gets McGinnis to his feet, lifts him up into the air - ICE PICK!

ONE!

KICK OUT!

McGinnis steps right back to his feet! Pure adrenaline has to be driving him! Rolando is even shocked at this point. McGinnis charges for his high knee but Rolando catches him and then hurls him over the ropes and into The Dark Watch! Rolando is quite shocked at the whole sequence. Did he truly kick out of the Ice Pick at one! Surely not! McGinnis crawls away from the debry of Dark Watch member… under the ring… where the sledgehammer was tossed. Bridges drags him out HAMMER RIGHT INTO HIS HAND! His arm has to be shattered. McGinnis has a mad look on his face as he stares into anyone who might step up to the plate. Sammy is first! Elbow to the ribs and to the back. Rolando is cautious, he doesn’t dare step out of the ring. Apollo Griffin is next, he tries to get the advantage to the air but gets swiped with the hammer anyways. Fenix, Summers and Ocean are not getting any close to that. XYZ tries but he gets drilled to.

McGinnis turns around just in time to see… AFA SEANOA! Afa isn’t afraid but neither is McGinnis and he has no reason to be. He urges him to get over the barricade. Afa slowly does and McGinnis allows him. “Come on. You want some! COME ON, YOUSONAVABITCH!” Afa charges and HAMMER TO THE GUT! BUT AFA HOLDS ON! McGinnis tries to wrench it out but it’s pointless. Afa is holding onto dear life from his low angle. Rolando is not known for it but he tries anyways…

SUICIDE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! McGinnis is completely flattened against the barricade. Rolando slowly gets to his feet and realizes he’s right in front of his wife and kids. He nods to them proudly and tosses McGinnis into the ring. He slides right in and hurries McGinnis to his feet! ICE PICK - McGinnis flips out! SUPER KICK!

Rolando will not fall!

SUPER KICK!

Rolando stumbles but he’s still on his feet.

SUPER KICK!

He finally drops to one knee!

SUPER KICK!

To both!

SUUUUUUUUUUUPER KICK!

He falls to his back. McGinnis wants to end it now. He gets Rolando Fuentes onto his feet, into the air… SOME-THING-LIGHT! He hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-KICK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Fuentes is still alive! Just barely. The look on the face of his family is absolute concern. But Fuentes crawls over to the ropes, and offers a weak grin to ensure his wife he’s alright. McGinnis shakes his head savagely, it might well fall off. He sprints to a turnbuckle and smacks it then returns to Rolando. He grabs Rolando and SUPER KICK before he even gets fully to his feet. Rolando Fuentes flops to the outside. McGinnis isn’t fooling around now. He goes to the outside as well - AND IS INSTANTLY SWARMED. They’re unleashing forearms and kicks at McGinnis for those goddamn dives and those goddamn sledgehammer shots. He’s pissed off the lot of them by this point!

McGinnis is slid right in and they peacefully allow Rolando to get back in as well. Both men struggle to their feet. In fact, they’re helping each other up until - HIGH KNEE - no. Fuentes blocks it. ELBOW! McGinnis drops to one knee, springs back to his feet - HIGH KNEE! Both of them stumble backwards into the ropes. Use it for momentum - HIGH KNEE - ELBOW! They fall to the mat, flat and spread-eagled. There’s no count out situations here so the referee tries to urge them both to get back to their feet and finish this properly. Afa Seanoa gets a brief glimpse at the top of the stage where he remains watching.

It takes a total of seven seconds before McGinnis lifts one leg up… then the other and KIP UP! The fans jeer wildly. He has tired grin on his face as he looks at his opponent’s wife. He grabs Rolando by the head and drags him over to the turnbuckle. He slowly climbs up to the first one. Slowly to the second. To the third. He’s bringing up Rolando with him. Up to the first. Up to the second. He puts him in between his thighs. He drags a finger across his throat. Points at Afa Seanoa.

Lifts him up.

Rolando is struggling. Legs wiggling. He’s back on the mat. The look of relief on his wife’s face.

Rolando gets out. ELBOW! ELBOW! ELBOW! McGinnis is in a daze. Rolando lifts him from the second rope - SUPER PLEX? NO! HE COULDN’T!

He’s twisting around.

McGinnis wiggles his leg!

ICE PI- HIGH KNEE TO THE FACE! McGinnis has just about manage to survive with that weak high knee!

He holds onto Rolando so that he doesn’t fall off the turnbuckle. Back in between his thighs.

Lifts him up!

TOP ROPE PILEDRIVER!

He pins him then and there, no transition. End it now!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

KICK. OUT!

McGinnis has no energy left. He thinks it should’ve ended there. He has to crawl over to the ropes, use them and finally he gets to his feet. He stumbles over to a corner and shakes his head. He stumbles over back to Rolando and gets him to his knees. “I WILL BREAK YOUR DAMN SPINE! STAY DOWN!” - ELBOW!

Rolando can’t get back up to his feet to take advantage. SUPER KICK! McGinnis gets him up before Rolando can drop down. In between his thighs. Lifted up.

SOMETHING LIGHT!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It’s OVER!

WINNER BY PINFALL:
    JONATHAN McGINNIS!

McGinnis remains on his knees for a moment, pushing Rolando away. The referee is quick to check on Rolando. McGinnis crawls over to a corner and gets to his feet, staring at Rolando. He stares at the Lumberjacks. He stares at Rolando. He stares at Rolando’s family. Then back to Rolando. Even Afa at the top of the stage is agitated. Rolando pushes the referee off! He gets to his fours… then drops to the mat. He goes over to the ropes and uses one to get to his fours but its a struggle. Sammy Riggins slides into the ring to try and help him but Rolando refuses the other. Riggins backs off and slides back out. Rolando grabs the second… the third… he’s back to his feet.

There’s a loud ovation from the fans. Rolando stares at McGinnis, doing his best to stand up. He’s not been broken. He offers a nod to his wife. McGinnis sneers, turns around, reaches into the turnbuckle - AND PULLS OUT A SLEDGE HAMMER!

HE CHARGES!

THE LUMBERJACKS ALL DIVE INTO THE RING AND DRAG HIM DOWN BEFORE HE CAN GET TO ROLANDO! The sledgehammer is thrown aside.

Jim Taylor: NOT THIS TIME, TIM!

Tim Coleman: Look at how close he got! Rolando could’ve ended up like Mr. Willis!

Rolando has a look of shock in his face… and then that turns into anger. He dives into the fray and grabs McGinnis! He lifts him up - ICE PICK! There’s hardly a reaction except mad cheers from the fans who are yelling out “ONE MORE TIME!” For once, someone isn’t willing to remain a passive pawn in McGinnis’s crusade! Rolando is completely enraged as he gets to his feet. The lumberjacks are quickly shoving him back. There won’t be another time. Afa doesn’t look displeased at what Rolando did.

Jim Taylor: That is one pissed off man.

Tim Coleman: McGinnis just got a taste of his own medicine, in a way.

Jim Taylor: One of the most intense matches I’ve seen in a long time, Jim. They brought EVERYTHING to the table. Rolando walks away from tonight with the last laugh, Tim, if you can call it that, but he walks away hurt, and knowing he could not win his first match back.

Tim Coleman: The final picture remains Rolando standing and McGinnis on the mat though, that’s not so bad.

Jim Taylor: We have one more match for the night, Tim… the Steel Roulette. I know what that implies, Tim… but I can’t imagine how that can top this in sheer intensity… and brutality.

The camera begins to fade in from the ringside area, and as it does, the tone is immediately set. As the picture becomes clearer, we find ourselves having the uncomfortable experience of being alone with Lilith lazing on her throne. Her head is bowed...and the room is awash with a blue haze that consumes the background that is almost unearthly, but even this isn't the most haunting part of this scene. Whirling around behind Lilith are the sounds of screams... or groans and cries, of fear, pain and terror. They hover in the background, quiet enough to mutter but yet loud enough to cause distress and discomfort to anyone watching this alone. She merely sits there her black hair covering her face and her emotions her hands turning into claws as they gripped the hand rests.

Until eventually...a voice sounds off in the corner

Noah Nitro: “....It’s time…”

Lilith gave no sign whatsoever that she’d heard him for a good few moment. The final word hangs long in the air-- the voices have grabbed hold of it, and it begins to echo as it flutters into the distance as Lilith eventually carefully takes her hands and carefully raises her hood above her head before she carefully gets off her throne and makes a move to exit the scene each step measured with purpose growling through her teeth, as the lighting, the aura and the ambience in the scene begins to fade. The blue haze was replaced with red. Even the voices that were once screaming to her we’ve now hailing her as she let "LILITH... LILITH... LILITH ..."
    Last edited by Evil Jon; 09-29-2017 at 03:35 PM.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

This match was absolutely amazing. Ive been in this fed for a long time and idk if ive ever seen anything like that. Riggins vs Edwards was very entertaining. Up and comer with a good effort against a vet. The lumberjack match might be not only the MOTN, it might be MOTY.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Vignettes added across the show for the main event (typically at the start/end of posts). Thanks to AON for making them~

Main event to go up today Uh. Hopefully

Thread Information