Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2017 NFL Season Thread - Week 7: Super Bowl Rematch Week

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread - Week 7: Super Bowl Rematch Week

Before I even talk about the Eagles vs Skins game, I wanna say this: I want to be apart of Deuce Gruden's Training Regiment because dude is jacked as fuck did you guys see a picture of this guy woof. As for the Eagles 6-1 don't believe it, Wentz's mental toughness man they were struggling early on due to partly the Skins Defense playing them well, and them having that lay off since their game vs the Panthers. Still he hung in there and he has no fear to make tough throws and he had plenty of them, while giving us more highlights like that dead to rights escape where he got lost in the sea of players and got a first damn amazing to watch this kid. Sad thing though Peters is probably doneso for the year, maybe even his career at 35 it's going to be a tough road for him to come back, we'll need to draft some OL in the Draft because our backups are hot garbage and they showed it during the game. Hicks I hope isn't done for the year, but he couldn't put weight on his ankle, so they told him to have his leg before carting him off when he was the sideline. He's a true leader on the defense like Jenkins just hope he comes back this Season, if not Kendricks will probably return this weekend, and I trust Nigel, Goode with him to do their thing when it matters.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; Yesterday at 11:51 PM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Future Endeavoured

Status

So Perine scores his first TD of the year and they reward him by not giving him a single touch? Glad they lost.

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

My worse fears came true Peters ruptured his Achilles and Hicks is on a Crutches with a Boot on

Hicks you're a great player, you weren't 100% and now you can't stay healthy that's a problem if you want to stay on a team if you keep getting injured you won't stay on rosters like that.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Thread Information