Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season Thread - Week 7: Super Bowl Rematch Week

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread - Week 5: Salty Tom Brady Memes Welcome

Damn that guy was probably high as a Kite after probably snorting Cocaine to realize in his brain oh shit I'm being recorded right now how about this let's stop, nah I feel good let's keep partying. The loss of Watt is huge for the Texans, they could legit fight for a WC spot or even the Division since the Jaguars are up and down week to week. The Colts are dealing with Luck and trying to survive till he comes back and the Titans have their own problems with Mariota.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread - Week 5: Salty Tom Brady Memes Welcome

Y.A. Tittle was also the subject of one of the most famous sports photographs of all-time...

RIP.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Horror Movie Heroes~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

stressed but chillin

Status

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread - Week 6: Aaron Rodgers Mythology Discussion Thread

Ugh. They're hyping up Jake Elliot on the pregame before the TNF game. I'm about to take him out my lineup, they're gonna curse him to miss easy FGs or something tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

You can never doubt a Memphis boy, Elliott with the 50 yarder. Really love the D right now for the Panthers, the sack + fumble was great to see for Peppers.
    Shoot Shoot Punch Punch Kick Break Your Limbs And Your Face

The soul of Billy Robinson lives on~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

LMAO at Barner trying to block Davis & Davis just knocking him on his ass and getting to Wentz anyway. Highly GIF worthy.

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

stressed but chillin

Status

I wonder what's up with Kuechly. I hope it's not another concussion.

Spoiler:

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC View Post
    I wonder what's up with Kuechly. I hope it's not another concussion.

Me too, also possible he took an awkward fall on his leg. Either way I hope he's okay.

These red zone interceptions are absolutely killing us. The Eagles would still be on 3 if it weren't for them. Nobody can stop Fletcher Cox.

Pain does not lie

Status

Thank you Football Gods for helping us win tonight vs the Panthers and giving us our best Record to start off the Season since maybe our Super Bowl year where we went 4-0 or 5-0 till we got smacked by the Steelers. I'm not taking about SB at all just a stat there, but I'm so happy to see my Eagles really perform well on both sides of the ball. The Eagles Defense had Cam Netwon in fits all game and outside of that Drive toward the 4th quarter he was pretty much average all game. Wentz outplayed him and I wished he made a few better throws, but credit the Defense playing hard when it mattered to make it hard for both guys at times. Cox after missing two games had a huge presence in this game and we are only getting healthier with hopefully Hicks who's injured isn't serious and Darby coming back maybe after the Game we have the Skins. People were wondering if this team had it to be really compete in the NFC that includes me, and they proved it tonight how great they can be.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

I just pray to God in Heaven this leads to Mike Shula becoming unemployed years too late tomorrow.

I legit became physically ill when we were marching down the field for the winning TD and suddenly Shula inexplicably calls 3 straight deep passes, the last of which ends in a horrible play where Shepard gives up on the route like his last name is Benjamin and Cam hits a wide open Eagles player. Then to make matters worse after spending the whole game forcing Stewart up the middle for -2 or worse yard runs, CMC actually has two positive runs & your QB is CAM NEWTON and on the pivotal 3rd & 4th 1? ...2 pass plays.

Shula is the worst OC in the history of the NFL & there's no close second. We should have won that game even with the receivers catching dropitis, the running game being non-existent, & our coach being a dumbass too.

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah with the success with CMC doing well with the ball in his hands around the field, they should of gave him more than one bone running with the ball no doubt. Granted they went away with it totally at times and randomly did it because the Eagles D were fierce and barely giving them any room to run.

Real Women of Genius

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

Cam was doing well early when targeting the corners (I believe he had 9 or more passes in a row completed) but then they went to running up the middle nobody could stop Cox which meant the run game was blown. Cox also had arguably the most important play when he forced the C back into Cam to force the original INT in the Red Zone. The Panthers D played really well but giving these guys starts in the red zone was a killer. (Even though like I said the first INT wasn't anybody's fault except Cox making an awesome play)

CMC is awesome, who cares if he doesn't get carries? He was by far the best receiver on the team and probably the team's best overall player at this point besides Cam with Luke probably gone for a long time. But even with all that we almost assuredly would have won if they had stuck to the plan on the last two drives. I still can't wrap my head around those 3 deep throws in a row.

Pain does not lie

Status

For sure if Cox doesn't force that INT, the Panthers might score and the game is totally different going forward. You know what made me laugh so hard during the game, no not a bs call or anything, but Tony Romo not knowing where he's Broadcasting next

How do you know this? Pretty sure you get a schedule on the games before the Season starts ha.

Real Women of Genius

Captain Hammered

Status

E! A! G! L! E! S! EAGLES!

(Remains cautiously optimistic)

WC Dong Chaser Champion

Status

Aaron Rodgers is injured against the Vikings. I hope it's not serious.

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    Just saw Rodgers has a Broken Collarbone and could miss the rest of the Season.

Real Women of Genius

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post

Broken Collarbone

WC Dong Chaser Champion

Status

Fuck!

Losing Rodgers for the season is the worst possible thing that could happen to the Packers. This truly sucks!

SOS Brigade Member

Status

Shame for the Packers to lose Rodgers to injury, never a good thing.

The best way to describe this Vikings/Packers game is "Fucking Brutal" How many injuries did we have today? It seemed like waaaay too many.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

I wish the Saints allowed the Lions to finish that comeback so much.

stressed but chillin

Status

Shit, now Winston has an injured shoulder

Spoiler:

Thread Information