Status

Ty Johnson

Name:
    Ty Johnson

Height: 6'3
    Weight: 192 Lbs
    Hometown:
    Paterson, NJ

Gimmick: Tyrone Johnson has just won FWA's first ever reality show "Ground Zero" and has earned a contract in the FWA. But will this two bit gangster from the rough streets of Paterson be able to handle his own personal drama in the world of the FWA?
    Face/heel/tweener: Anti Hero
    Non-FWA accomplishments: Winner of Ground Zero (Season 1)

Notable Feuds:

Ty Johnson vs Daiquan Andrews (Took place on Ground Zero S1)
    Ty Johnson vs Tommy Thunder

FWA accomplishments:

None

Singles Match History:

1. Ty Johnson defeated Yodakkey ♥West♥Virginia at Fight Night (10-6-17)
    2. Ty Johnson defeated Mark Merriweather at Fight Night (10-20-17)
    3. Ty Johnson vs Tommy Thunder ended in No Contest at Mile High (11-12-17)
    4. Ty Johnson defeated Deception at Fight Night (1-5-18)

Singles Record: 3-0

Promo History:

1. Fight Night (10-6-17) - Debut Vignette
    2. Fight Night (10-20-17) - Chapter 1: The Beginning
    3. Mile High (11-12-17) - At Odds
    4. Fight Night (1-5-18) - Your Happy Days Are Back in 2017
    5. Tag League Final 2018 (2-18-18) - All Alone

Biography:

Tyrone Johnson was born in Paterson, NJ in 1996. "Momma" Johnson raised him and his older brother Wayne Johnson on her own after Tyrone's father left them when Tyrone was two years old. His brother Wayne Johnson, who is undiagnosed retarded, joined the Marines and left Tyrone and Momma Johnson all alone.

However, Tyrone and his best friend Daiquan Andrews were left to rule the streets of Paterson, NJ. The two become like peas in a pod. However, Tyrone began to rule the streets a little too much for Daiquan's liking. He became involved in the drug game, and even started getting hooked on the product himself. Johnson's cocaine addiction is still a driving force in the ever growing drama of his life. When his brother Wayne Johnson returned home from the Marines after getting shot in the knee, things started to become heated between Daiquan and Wayne.

That feud was seen live on the first season of Ground Zero, where the three of them would compete for a spot on the FWA roster. Wayne Johnson was eliminated early at the hands of Daiquan, which eventually led to a feud between Tyrone and his best friend. The two childhood best friends become much hated enemies on the show. It seemed like their friendship was beyond repair, especially after Ty went on to eliminate Daiquan and win the show. However all become right and the two become friends once the show was over.

Not only did Ty Johnson win an FWA Contract, but part of his "reward" also includes getting the three time X Division Champion and Pittsburgh native Dave Sullivan as his manager and coach.

How will Ty Johnson and Sullivan blend together in the FWA?

Style of wrestling:
    A lot like Randy Orton, but with more of a street fighter mix to it.

Five Perfected Moves:
    Clothesline
    Garvin stomps (Body limb stomps)
    Ground and Pound
    Jab to the Throat

Finishing Moves:
    Spear
    RKO
    Running Punt Kick

Base pic for your character:

(Damson Idris)

Manager

Dave Sullivan will manage Ty Johnson for his journey in the FWA. Sullivan was the host of Ground Zero, and promised to manage the winner of the show. Ty Johnson would eventually take that spot, and so begins an interesting dynamic of a three time X Division champ and a street thug from New Jersey.

Will Sullivan be able to make Johnson a better superstar than he ever was? Will strong personalities clash? Time will tell.

Click here to see Dave Sullivan's full profile and bio.

In Ring:
    Black trunks with purple flame graphics on the side, black boots and black kneepads. White wrist tape on both wrists.

Theme music:

Last edited by Sully; Today at 02:24 AM.

Status

Re: Ty Johnson

Good fucking shit. Hope you take this one the distance.

Heel Champion

Status

Good shit, bro. I'd switch up the spear as a finish since at least 3 people use it as finishers/signatures but everything looks ace.

Status

Updated.

I've added a win loss record, match history, and promo history. I regretted not keeping Sullivan's history as organized, so I plan to make sure Ty Johnson's is kept and maintained.

I also added a link to Dave Sullivan's profile/bio. I still update it and it has a lot of info that I think can be relatable when promoing against Johnson. Specifically I added some background to explain Dave's time in HWA. I wanted to go back to the HWA archives and make it more detailed, but it appears that forum has finally been taken down.

Thread Information