Thread: No Mercy 2017 - Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs. Emma vs. Bayley

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

No Mercy No Mercy 2017 - Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs. Emma vs. Bayley

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Alexa Bliss will look to retain her Raw Women’s Championship against incredible odds when “The Goddess” battles Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and Emma in a Fatal 4-Way Match at No Mercy.

A four-time Women’s Champion, Sasha is poised to reclaim her title after losing it to Alexa on the Aug. 28 edition of Monday Night Raw. The Boss has proven herself a ground-breaking Superstar time and time again, going to battle in everything from WWE Iron Man Matches to the first-ever Women’s Hell in a Cell Match. She is an extremely dangerous competitor with no love lost for the current titleholder, and it’s safe to say she will be out to prove ignorance is Bliss at WWE No Mercy.

While the dominant Nia Jax has been a consistent threat to the Raw Women’s Title, her friendship with Alexa has often clouded the issue. That all changed just moments after Little Miss Bliss regained the gold from Sasha. Though Nia appeared to be coming to the ring to congratulate the new champ, the celebration quickly took a destructive turn when the Samoan Superstar suddenly dropped her best friend to the canvas without warning. The message was loud and clear: Nia Jax is coming for the Raw Women’s Championship at all costs.

Then, there’s the X-Factor. While the WWE No Mercy showdown was originally intended to be a one-one-one clash between Alexa and Sasha, Emma and Nia overcame The Boss and the titleholder in a tag team bout to make it a Fatal 4-Way Match. Emma claims to be instrumental in bringing about the Women’s Revolution, and she will surely be hungry to solidify her place at the top of the mountain on Sunday, Sept. 24.

While a Fatal-4-Way certainly stacks the odds against the reigning titleholder, as she doesn’t have to be pinned or submit to lose her championship, don’t count out Alexa just yet. “The Goddess” stands as a two-time Raw Women’s Champion, a two-time SmackDown Women’s Champion and the first (and still only) Superstar to ever hold both of those titles. Whether you like her or hate here, the ruthless competitor has accumulated so much success in such a brief time because she is just that good.

Who will walk out of WWE No Mercy with the Raw Woman’s Title? Find out Sunday, Sept. 24, at 8 ET/5 PT, streaming live on award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 09-20-2017 at 06:34 AM.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: No Mercy 2017 - RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs. Em

Surely The Title Won't change hands again so quickly
    Bliss somehow retains
    Jax comes out of this looking strong

Think of the implication

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: No Mercy 2017 - RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs. Em

I'm getting sick of Bliss and Banks as champion so I would rather Emma or even Nia Jax get a win here, just to freshen up the women's division.
    FIGHT Owens FIGHT

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    Surely The Title Won't change hands again so quickly
    It's hilarious the amount of times the title changes hands, how much they want to build up Nia as the most powerful woman on the roster, and how she never seems close to winning the title. I don't give her much chance here again.

Whoever wins is probably dropping the title to Asuka.

I Can I Will|Believe That

Status

The RAW Women's Title picture desperately needs some new faces. I really would like Emma or Nia to win.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Apparently the only reason Emma is in this match is because they don't want Banks, Bliss or Jax taking the pin or tapping out, so you can bet that Emma doesn't win.

Nia Jax I think could do with the title but I'm not a fan of having the title change hands so soon (again) so I guess Bliss retains, which I'm fine with (though I'd have been happier had Banks not dropped back to her it in the first place).
    Apparently Asuka's coming to Raw in time for TLC. She will murder Bliss.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Calling it from now. Emma wins here.

WWE have a really bad habit of making people look like shit and then giving them the world. I honestly believe Emma has more of a chance of winning this than she does of taking the pin.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Calling it from now. Emma wins here.

WWE have a really bad habit of making people look like shit and then giving them the world. I honestly believe Emma has more of a chance of winning this than she does of taking the pin.
    I can see this happening but I feel like she's taking the pin.

Nia dominates, kills Emma. Bliss steals the pin. Drops the belt to Asuka. Asuka kills the entire RAW division and starts working her way through the SmackDown women because there's no competition left for her. Unifies the women's titles at WrestleMania. 205Live is replaced by an all women show with Asuka as the reigning Empress before she finally loses to Biance Belair following her call-up.

There you go. I just booked the next full year of women's wrestling in WWE. You're welcome everybody.

Status

Bliss is retaining. I don't see anyone but Bliss being fed to Asuka.

Think of the implication

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

With the news of Asuka, Bliss is retaining I think.
    FIGHT Owens FIGHT

The EST of WC

Status

Yeah starting to backtrack on the idea of Emma winning slightly now with Asuka coming up. Kinda makes sense for Bliss to do over these girls proclaim how shes the best and cue Asuka entering the frame.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: No Mercy 2017 - Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs. Emma vs. Bayley

Adding Bayley into the mix is an insetting move, nice to see that she's back.
    I'm still on board with Bliss retaining here though. Asuka is coming.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

I'm not saying this as the anti-Bayley guy: Bayley being added still does nothing. It's still predictable and it's still a cluster.

If anything, this fucks Bayley because before her injury she was guaranteed a one on one title shot and now her opportunity is being hot shotted into a multi-women match.

Bayley is bound to be even more doomed once Asuka shows up.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I'm not saying this as the anti-Bayley guy: Bayley being added still does nothing. It's still predictable and it's still a cluster.

If anything, this fucks Bayley because before her injury she was guaranteed a one on one title shot and now her opportunity is being hot shotted into a multi-women match.

Bayley is bound to be even more doomed once Asuka shows up.
    Sorta confused why they didn't hold off her return until next week tbh. Would've made more sense.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The EST of WC

Status

It truly is incredible just how badly they've managed to butcher Bayley. Such an easy character to perfect in the PG environment and yet they've managed to turn her in to this undeserving whiny bitch who seems to get more than she really deserves and fails at every big hurdle (unless her BEST FRIEND SASHA is there to give her a nudge).

In any case with the slight character change in Bliss i reckon she does retain her then moves on to lose the title to Asuka by SS.

Can't wait for Asuka to come up.

Thread Information