Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay. Fine. Jinder Mahal Thread.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Okay. Fine. Jinder Mahal Thread.

I think he's done fine with the opportunity he was given, the main reason I think he's faltered is the fact that he was put in the position he's in without any build at all. Yeah, he made it to the final 2 of the Andre the Giant Battle Royal but he then should have gone on some sort of winning streak before he was thrust into that #1 contender match which he won.

I don't think he's as bad in the ring as most say he is, I think he's solid and there's plenty worse than him. He can cut a promo but he's nowhere near the best in that respect. When you put him against AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, even a Dolph Ziggler then you can see that he's way behind.

Jinder isn't to blame for the position he's in and I get the feeling that he's doing the best he can. Learning on the job isn't easy. I am glad that he's been given this opportunity, but I do look forward to when it ends. I think after this he'll be in a good position to be a mainstay in the mid card, he'll make a fine mid card champion, and he'll be in a position to come back and challenge int he main event from time to time should they want to put him up there again.

Be Prepared For Hell

Status

If anything Jinder is a victim of circumstances.

He's the only heavyweight full time Indian talent on the roster at a time when the WW is trying to break into that territory. Thats not his fault and if your boss/company says to you "Oh we are going to put the main title on you" you are not going to say no

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Really quick, I want everyone who thinks Jinder right now is 'solid,' 'okay', 'not bad', or 'just doing his best', to treat themselves and check out his previous stint in WWE, 2011-2014ish. While he may be the drizzling shits now, he could've passed for something akin to an average talent back then if he tried super hard every now and then (he didn't).

He was always a below-average talent - and that's being generous - but compared to how he is now, 2013 Jinder Mahal is Bret Hart. So, and I mean this with no malice, if you're genuinely a fan of his work nowadays, check that timeframe out. I hated it, but you'll probably enjoy it.

anyway, Jinder today sucks at wrestling, at speaking, at quite literally everything. I'd honestly rank every other main roster wrestler above him in terms of ability, mic skill, everything. A perfect zero in every category. He's as 'solid' as piss. He's been having the same sub-standard PPV match over and over since Backlash and the same 'rabble rabble YOU PEOPLE rabble rabble MY NATIVE LANGUAGE rabble rabble' promos on the weekly. His finisher sucks, his gimmick of 'Not From America So He Hates America' is severely outdated and really not we need in today's world, and his look of 'Hot Dog with MUSCLES' is so offputting with the steroid acne that I'm genuinely afraid he'll take a bump and his bacne will pop like bubble wrap all over the ring. There's better ways to get heat than shoving the worst wrestler on the main roster into championship status. If getting heat is that simple then they might as well pick up some nameless nobody off the street and throw the strap at them, sure they're not a wrestler and won't have any idea what to do but THINK OF THE HEAT, MAN.

but as per usual different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 09-05-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

I've wondered if it is at all possible that Mahal has kept the belt for so long because of his rumored appearance at a UFC event. Maybe WWE thought if he was going to be there, he should be champion.

Backyarder

Status

I enjoy Jinder Mahal's run, mostly because people get so fucking pissed.

It's wrestling, and I love when wrestling is so unrealistically realistic. Who ever thought Jinder Mahal could go on to win the big one, but at the same time how can a man not get lucky? I love his work as champion, but his ringwork has gone down hill. He had better matches as a midcarder, so I think a good couple of matches would be good. [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]
    [/COLOR]nificial.

Curtain Jerker

Status

You have to give him credit for one thing, he's had more successful title defenses than Brock Lesnar has had since he returned to WWE in 2013.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    You have to give him credit for one thing, he's had more successful title defenses than Brock Lesnar has had since he returned to WWE in 2013.
    That's not really anything to credit him for though is it with wrestling results being predetermined.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

It is crazy that his finisher is probably the most protected finisher in the company.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That's not really anything to credit him for though is it with wrestling results being predetermined.
    That was really more of a shot at the fact that Lesnar has been champion longer and hardly ever defends the title.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

Thread Information