Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: HELP! I can't post images

  1. #1
    Curtain Jerker
    Shockmaster's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    HELP! I can't post images

    I'm trying to insert the URL into the button but when I click OK nothing shows up.

    I'm trying to make my first BTB post.

  2. #2
    I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

    Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Posts
    11,728
    Rep Power
    177325

    Re: HELP! I can't post images

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockmaster View Post
    I'm trying to insert the URL into the button but when I click OK nothing shows up.

    I'm trying to make my first BTB post.
    try [IMG] **url** [/IMG]

    obviously without the spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truth is I'm just as a cool person and good to talk to with in any topic on this forum as much as my homie Raiz, the problem is like many of you are still hanging me from mistakes I made here years ago and you look down upon for me and say hey that's why we can't take this guy serious here and you know what I'm talking about. Listen here I'm not shocked to hear these words from you, but ask anyone including the 10 votes I got here and they'll tell you yeah hoho can get naughty

    Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

    WC Fantrax Premiership

    2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall



  3. #3
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Duke's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,578
    Rep Power
    100494

    Re: HELP! I can't post images

    Don't you have to have so many posts before it's allowed?



  4. #4
    I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

    Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Posts
    11,728
    Rep Power
    177325

    Re: HELP! I can't post images

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Don't you have to have so many posts before it's allowed?
    Yes, that'll probably why.

    Your admin ladies and gents
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truth is I'm just as a cool person and good to talk to with in any topic on this forum as much as my homie Raiz, the problem is like many of you are still hanging me from mistakes I made here years ago and you look down upon for me and say hey that's why we can't take this guy serious here and you know what I'm talking about. Listen here I'm not shocked to hear these words from you, but ask anyone including the 10 votes I got here and they'll tell you yeah hoho can get naughty

    Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

    WC Fantrax Premiership

    2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall



  5. #5
    Jiggy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    4,437
    Rep Power
    222970

    Re: HELP! I can't post images

    Rank up son



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •