Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Championship Wrestling

Drink It In Maaan!

Status
      Country                    United States

WCW World Championship Wrestling

World Wrestling Entertainment, SP Productions (GFX) & Grange's Strange Productions proudly present ...
    WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Over the Summer of 2017, the wrestling world was introduced to an announcement that would change the landscape for the foreseeing future. Behind closed doors, Eric Bischoff was working with World Wrestling Entertainment, working on the WWE Network but what was to come was something much more ground-breaking. Eric Bischoff had been working hard for the last 16 years since the death of WCW to grow both financially and to further his career.

It was rumored that Eric Bischoff was looking to buy back World Championship Wrestling from Vince McMahon and World Wrestling Entertainment but after Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff entered a room together, the debate was heated. Eventually, a deal would come between the two with Vince McMahon not wanting to fully relinquish the rights to World Championship Wrestling.

However, Vince McMahon did see a grand business venture and thus created a plan with Eric Bischoff. Vince McMahon presented an alliance between World Wrestling Entertainment and World Championship Wrestling - two companies that at one point were bitter enemies.

It was presented that Eric Bischoff would take full control of WCW Championships and Namesakes while Vince McMahon would keep full rights to broadcast the content old and new. The two businessmen would sign on the dotted line to assure that a second war wouldn't even hit the history books.

With Eric Bischoff fully in control of World Championship Wrestling once again, his mission was clear; bringing WCW back to the top. It was at this point that Bischoff himself would enlist; Grange's Strange Productions and SP Productions (GFX) to aide with WCW sets, while bringing in former Wrestling Personnel such as; Mick Foley and Jim Ross to further the comeback.
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-28-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

WCW WCW Roster

WCW.com
    WCW MANAGEMENT

Eric Bischoff
    WCW Chairman

Jim Ross
    WCW C.E.O // WCW Play-by-Play Commentator

Mick Foley
    WCW Color Commentator

Justin Roberts
    WCW Announcer

Veda Scott
    WCW Interviewer

WCW ROSTER

Aaron Stevens
    Alex Shelley
    Angel Williams
    Ashley Lane
    Austin Aries
    Bully Ray
    Candice Lerae
    Chris Sabin
    Dalton Castle
    Elijah Burke
    Ethan Carter III
    Jake Hager
    Jimmy Havoc
    Johnny Nitro
    Kota Ibushi
    Marty Scurll
    Matt Sydal
    Matt Jackson
    Matt Riddle
    Mia Yim
    Nick Aldis
    Nick Jackson
    Paul London
    Pinkie Sanchez
    PJ Black
    Ricochet
    Rocky Romero
    Ryan Drago
    Sara Lee
    Stu Bennett
    Taeler Hendrix
    Trent Barreta
    Zack Sabre Jr

TAG TEAMS & STABLES

London Calling
    Nick Aldis & Stu Bennett

Motor City Machine Guns
    Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

Roppongi Vice
    Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta

The Beautiful People
    Angel Williams & Ashley Lane

The Young Bucks
    Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson
    Last edited by The Grange; 10-08-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

WCW WCW Champions

WCW CHAMPIONS
    WCW_World5.jpg
    WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
    Ethan Carter III

WCW_United_States.jpg
    WCW UNITED STATES CHAMPION
    Zack Sabre Jr.

WCW_Television2.jpg
    WCW TELEVISION CHAMPION
    Aaron Stevens

WCW_World_Tag_Team2.jpg
    WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
    The Young Bucks

WWE_Women's2.jpg
    WCW WOMEN'S CHAMPION
    Ashley Lane

Last edited by The Grange; 09-28-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

WCW WCW Network

WCW TELEVISION & PAY-PER-VIEW

Thursday Night Nitro
    Episode 001 - 8/24/17
    Episode 002 - 8/31/17
    Episode 003 - 9/07/17
    Episode 004 - 9/14/17
    Episode 005 - 9/21/17

WCW Pay-Per-View
    WCW Fall Brawl - 9/24/17

Last edited by The Grange; 09-28-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

WCW WCW Wrestle Zone Partnership

WCW & WRESTLE ZONE PARTNERSHIP

World Championship Wrestling & Wrestle Zone have announced an official partnership. Wrestle Zone will serve as a news outlet for the wrestling promotion, posting live to WCW.com.
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-28-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

WCW.com

WCW.com
    Check Back Soon!
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-28-2017 at 04:02 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

Re: World Championship Wrestling

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

WCW Nitro is back and Eric Bischoff promises to give in the first show back under the WCW banner. Eric didn't want to give away too much about what is on the card but did give away some things. Eric has announced that there will be a WCW World Heavyweight Championship match to headline the show but no names were given. Eric also told that there will be an epic triple threat ladder match for the WCW Tag Team Championships between Roppongi Vice, The Young Bucks and Motor City Machine Guns!
    Last edited by The Grange; 08-25-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

News has broken from WCW that over the next few weeks, there will be a small tournament to crown a new WCW United States Champion! The rumored scheduled matches will be listed below.

Matt Sydal versus PJ Black
    Aaron Stevens versus Elijah Burke
    Kota Ibushi versus Marty Scurll
    Ricochet versus Zack Sabre Jr

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

This was history in the making here tonight as the pyro would go off to open up the first edition of Nitro in 16 long years! The familiar voices of Jim Ross and Mick Foley would open up the show promising to be full of action and excitement that would have you at the edge of yours seats! Just as they would promise the crowd would be from their seats, the first pop from the crowd of the night would be heard!

I'M BACK

The theme music of Eric Bischoff would hit the arena as the crowd was on their feet! Bischoff made his way out onto the stage with a big smile on his face and a good reason for it! Eric Bischoff came out bowing to the crowd excited to be back in charge. Finally where he wanted to be sixteen years ago! Now WCW was back and Eric Bischoff was out to prove it was better than ever! Bischoff headed to the ring where Justin Roberts would announce him as the owner of WCW, Eric Bischoff! The words had to sound wonderful to the ears of Eric Bischoff who would take the microphone away from Justin Roberts with a handshake.

Eric Bischoff: "Keep it coming! That is exactly what I am wanting to hear! [Eric paused for a moment as the crowd would grow even louder.] Man, it feels good to be back in a WCW ring after sixteen long years! I've been trying to keep whats in store on the low but I promise tonight will be history in the making! As I have already let it be known, tonight we crown the first NEW WCW World Heavyweight Champion in sixteen years! Now, you know that much, but I bet you all would like to know the match right? [Eric questioned the audience who replied back with massive cheers.] I'll take that as a yes! Well, I guess I have kept the secret long enough! Tonight, in our Main Event it will be Ethan Carter III taking on Johnny Impact to crown our new champion! [The crowd roared in approval of a great match.] I know that these two will not let any of us d..."

THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED

The WCW crowd went wild as out of nowhere the familiar theme music that could only belong to one man would cut off Eric Bischoff. Austin Aries would make his way out from the back looking dapper in a nice suit as he would take in all the cheers as he spun around at the top of the stage. Aries was applauded by the crowd and even Eric Bischoff, who he had interrupted. Aries made his way down the ramp and around the ring to grab himself a microphone. Austin would make his way into the ring as he offered his hand to Eric Bischoff to show no disrespect which Eric accepted. Now, Aries raised his microphone to explain why he was even out here.

Austin Aries: "Sorry to interrupt you, Eric, but sometimes you have to go with your gut. I have learned that recently, whenever you need something done, you have to just get it done. Now, Eric, you may know that I recently left a certain promotion because they wanted to make me out to be less of myself! I am a main event caliber superstar. I am a former multiple time world champion, Eric! So the question is, are you going to make a smart decision and add me to the main event or am I going to have to walk out of this company too?"

The crowd had certainly soured on Aries and his attitude. The crowd booed loudly as Eric Bischoff kept a big smile on his face. Eric didn't take well to being threatened but at the same time, Eric didn't seem very threatened by Aries threats.

Eric Bischoff: "I am very aware of everything that you are saying, Austin. I was there when you were a champion, I've seen it with my own eyes. I know you are a main eventer. You were going to get a shot sooner or later but since you want to come out here and give ultimatums, how about I give some of my own. Tonight, it will be a triple threat match for the WCW World Championship! [Aries began to celebrate but Eric wasn't done.] And if Austin Aries is pinned in this match, he will not get another shot at the championship until a new champion is crowned!"

Austin Aries didn't seem to like the sound of that as he began to argue with Eric Bischoff. Eric wasn't going to listen to any of Aries rants as he would make his way out of the ring. Aries stood at the ring ropes shouting at his boss as Nitro would go to a commercial break!

- - - - - - -

We are back from the commercial break as cameras come to Jim Ross and Mick Foley on commentary discussing the events that just took place in the ring and the Main Event for the championship tonight. Jim Ross was suddenly cut off talking as suddenly the theme music of Bully Ray would fill the arena. Jim Ross would get angry as the crowd would instantly start to boo! Bully Ray came storming out onto the stage with a big scowl on his face. Bully was already talking trash to the fans as he headed down the ramp. Bully came passing by Jim Ross and Mick Foley on commentary as he would shout at the both of them to shut the hell up before bodying up on Justin Roberts. Bully Ray snatched a microphone from Roberts before pushing him down on his ass. Bully Ray was pissed off as he entered the ring and began to voice his complaints.

Bully Ray: "You gotta be freaking kidding me! Is this the kind of place that you are going to be running around here, Bischoff?! If so, how about you bring your ass on out here and put a REAL champion in that match tonight! [The crowd would erupt in boos but Bully wasn't hearing it as he would snap on the fans.] SHUT UP! You don't boo me when I deserve a spot! I am sick and tired of being held back! I am the best fighter on this entire roster! Anybody steps up to me and I'll give them the beating of their lifetime!"

Suddenly the theme music of Matt Riddle would hit the arena and the crowd was on their feet! Jim Ross shouted out that business just picked up in a damn big way as Matt Riddle would make his way out on the stage! The crowd was going wild as Bully Ray's face was red hot from being interrupted. As a matter of fact, Bully Ray wasn't going to allow Riddle to interrupt him!

Bully Ray: "Cut the music! I wasn't finished talking! [The theme music of Riddle was cut as Matt continued around the ring to grab a microphone.] Who the hell do you think you are kid? You must be stupid or something to think you can just come out here and interrupt somebody. Especially when that somebody is me."

By this time, Matt Riddle had entered the ring and wasn't showing any fear what so ever. If Bully Ray was looking for a fight, this was certainly the man that was going to give it to him.

Matt Riddle: "You know all that I have heard so far tonight is a bunch of guys coming out here and thinking they are entitled to something. Newsflash Bully, you aren't handed a damn thing. You fight and scratch to get opportunities. It is people like you that think they deserve something that is wrong with the world. You have to fight to get to the top and if you are looking for a fight. [Riddle tossed off his shirt as the crowd went wild.] Then you got a fight right here."

Bully Ray would only begin to chuckle at what Riddle had to say. Bully knew Matt Riddle would be a fight but didn't act like Matt was a threat.

Bully Ray: "Who are you trying to kid, boy? I've beaten guys twice your size. This is a man's game, you need to learn your place before you get yourself hurt. Now get out of my way."

Bully Ray thought he was just going to shoulder bump Matt Riddle and get away with it, but that wasn't the case. As soon as Bully bumped him, Riddle spun Bully around and laid him out with a massive overhand right! Bully Ray didn't know what hit him as he quickly got the hell out of that ring as soon as he could! The crowd was going wild in support of Matt Riddle as Bully Ray backed up the ramp. Matt Riddle shouted for him to bring it on as Nitro would cut away to a commercial break.

- - - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Ryan Drago versus Jimmy Havoc

It was time for the first match of the evening as these two superstars looked to set the standard for everything to follow! Ryan Drago was looking to get his name back out there as Jimmy Havoc looked to show that he was nobody to be messed with. The two would lock things up as the bell was sounded with the crowd split between the two men. Jimmy Havoc looked to inflict pain as he would get Drago in a headlock looking to try and squeeze the life out of Drago. Drago tried to feed off the crowds support as he began to nail Havoc with elbows to the ribs to get himself free. Drago was free for the moment but Havoc would take him down as he targeted his ankle. Havoc knew many ways to inflict punishment as Drago would scream out in pain. The majority of the first of this match, Ryan Drago was fighting to get away from Havoc's submission moves. Ryan Drago wasn't going to give up without a fight as he would begin to nail Jimmy Havoc with a series of punches. Drago Irish whipped Havoc into the corner as the crowd rallied behind Drago. Ryan went running at Havoc as he would ram his shoulder into the midsection Havoc repetitively until the referee forced him to stop. Drago screamed out as the cameras would close up on the face of Jimmy Havoc as you would see a great big smile on his face. Havoc was enjoying the pain on both sides of this match. Jimmy had to be messing with the head of Ryan Drago as Havoc motioned for him to bring it on. Ryan went running after Havoc in the corner but Jimmy was able to dodge the attack and Ryan went shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Ryan turned around only to be nailed with a massive dropkick sending Drago right back into the turnbuckle! Havoc followed his momentum running with a big dropkick in the corner once more! The Jimmy Havoc fans were going wild in cheers as Jimmy seen victory in sight. Jimmy was only waiting for Ryan to make it back up to his feet to put him back down. Drago staggered to his feet as Havoc stepped in and level Drago with the Roaring Elbow! Drago was flattened as Havoc would make the pin for the three count!

Winner: Jimmy Havoc

The referee looked to raise the hand of Jimmy Havoc but Havoc had other plans. Jimmy had a message that he wanted to send through Ryan Drago. Havoc pulled up Drago only to level him with the Acid-Rainmaker! Drago had been flattened once again as Havoc had a sadistic grin on his face.

- - - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where the viewers are welcomed to a rare treat as they are welcomed into the office of Eric Bischoff where he has Matt Riddle sitting before him.

Matt Riddle: "That is why I want a match with him one on one, tonight! He deserves to learn a lesson and I am more than happy to play the teacher tonight!"

Eric Bischoff didn't disagree with Riddle. Actually, Eric was nodding his head agreeing with Riddle.

Eric Bischoff: "I agree with you, Matt. Bully can't go around here thinking his name means that he can do it. Plus, Bully Ray versus Matt Riddle is a match that anybody would want to see!"

Matt clapped his hands together excited that he was about to get his wishes.

Matt Riddle: "So, I get Bully tonight?!"

Eric shook his head as Matt looked like his dreams had just been shattered.

Eric Bischoff: "Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions. Tonight is all booked up and if I could squeeze the match in, you know that I would in a heartbeat. But with that being said, next week live on Nitro it will be Bully Ray versus Matt Riddle one on one in the center of that ring! Oh, and it will be No Holds Barred!"

The live crowd erupted in cheers as Matt Riddle rubbed his hands together in excitement. Eric extended his hand to Riddle as Matt promised that the boss wouldn't regret this decision. Matt Riddle would make his way out of the locker room leaving Jim Ross to hype the match next week before sending Nitro into a commercial break.

- - - - - - - -

Nitro came back from a commercial break as Jim Ross welcomed everyone back. Ross didn't have long before suddenly Jimi Hendrix's famed song "All Along The Watchtower" would begin to play. There was a loud pop from the crowd as a man who hadn't been seen in awhile would suddenly make his way out from the back! Jack Hager, the former Jack Swagger, came out on the stage and shouted out to the crowd beating his chest! Hager was happy to be back in business and had made WCW his new home! Jack had a big smile on his face as he even clapped the fans hands as he made his way down the ramp. Hager would grab a microphone as he entered the ring to listen to all of the "We The People" and "USA" chants that had broken out in the crowd. Hager finally would raise his microphone.

Jake Hager: "Man, am I glad to be back in the middle of a squared circle! And man, am I glad that I am where the big boys play! World Championship Wrestling! [The crowd roared in support of WCW as Jack clapped his hands together.] I am ready to be the man that really makes America great again! Great wrestling again! As an All American, I see it has my duty to my country to make sure that I make right by my words! I promise to make this company the best and that is exactly what I am going to do! With my country behind me, I will stand as strong as our flag!"

LONDON CALLING

The crowd couldn't help but cheer at first as they couldn't believe their eyes. Two of the top British stars in wrestling today, Nick Aldis, formerly known as Magnus, and Stu Bennett, formerly known as Wade Barrett, stood together at the top of the stage. The crowd had broken out in "Holy Shit" chants as Bennett and Aldis would roll up their sleeves as it looked like we may have a fight on our hands! Bennett and Aldis had no words to say as Jake Hager prepared for a fight in the ring. Aldis was first to jump up on the apron as Hager ran at him. Bennett and Aldis took turns messing with Hager's head before the two finally stormed the ring together and it was on! Jake wasn't going down without a fight as he took it to both men but eventually the numbers caught up to him! Aldis and Bennett would work together to tear apart Jake Hager. Bennett would reach over to grab the microphone Hager was using.

Stu Bennett: "If nobody warned you that the British were coming, I apologize."

Bennett and Aldis would both laugh before tossing the microphone down on Hager. The two Brits made their way up the ramp as Jake Hager began to slowly stir as Nitro would cut to a commercial.

- - - - - - - -

Singles Match
    United States Championship Tournament: Round One
    Matt Sydal versus PJ Black

The crowd was already hyped up from this match and the bell hadn't even been sounded yet. Two of the best high flyers in the business looked to square up as the bell was sounded. The two looked to lock things up as Sydal would work on kicking Black's legs. Black was smart to toss Sydal off him. PJ hit the ropes for momentum but Matt Sydal was able to leap over Black and nail him with a pele kick! The crowd was already giving these two a standing ovation and things were only getting started in this match. Both of these men not only wanted to win more than anything but they wanted to out do each other! The momentum shifted back and forth almost as quick as the competitors in the match. Sydal whipped Black into the ropes but it came back to bite him as PJ would use the ropes for a moonsault taking down Sydal! Black went for the pinfall but Sydal was able to easily kick out at the two count! Black was clearly frustrated but he couldn't allow it to stop him as he looked to head up to the top rope. Black reached the top but Sydal would pop up alive and nail Black with a massive kick sending PJ crashing out of the ring and to the floor below! The crowd was loud with their "This Is Awesome!" chants as Matt Sydal looked to make it even more awesome! Sydal went running and cut a back flip out for the ring and crashing into Black! Now the "Holy Shit!" chants broke out as both men were down and out for the moment. Sydal was able to get Black into the ring but it had taken too long and Black was able to quickly kick out! Both of these men were showing how much a win here tonight would mean but only one could want it more! Matt Sydal went up to the top rope but Black gave Sydal a taste of his own medicine as he now knocked Sydal off the ropes! PJ ran with a big knee to the jaw of Sydal! Black seen victory in his sight as he would head up the ropes! PJ was in the position as he leaped for the 450 Splash but Sydal got the knees up! This was a big mistake as Sydal quickly fought up to the top rope! Sydal leaped with the Shooting Star Press as he tucked the leg of Black to advance to the next round!

Winner: Matt Sydal

- - - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where Veda Scott is standing backstage with Johnny Nitro as the crowd would erupt in cheers. Nitro had a big grin on his face as Veda would start her interview.

Veda Scott: "Please help me in welcoming my guest, Johnny Impact! [The crowd roared in support.] Johnny, how are you feel here tonight with such a big match ahead of you?"

Johnny only smiled at the question.

Johnny Nitro: "You know, it's hard to really explain how I am feeling. I am actually inside a WCW arena with an opportunity to become the WCW World Heavyweight Champion in 2017. Do you get how surreal that actually is? This is an absolutely incredible feeling! I truly feel like we are apart of history tonight!"

The crowd clearly agreed as they cheered and Veda nodded her head at his response.

Veda Scott: "Certainly surreal. Tonight, you are going into the ring that you aren't very familiar with in Ethan Carter III and now you have the odds even more against you with Aries being added. How have you prepared to go against Carter? and Aries"

Johnny Nitro: "You'd think I wasn't familiar with EC3 since our careers haven't inter-lapped much to at all but that's where you are wrong. I am a fan of this business, I love this business. I know Ethan Carter III better than he would expect me too. I am very well prepared for Carter. Aries has been thrown on me but once again I know what I am dealing with Austin Aries."

The sound of footsteps came from behind Nitro as he would turn to see what it was. Ethan Carter III would walk up on the interview and go straight to get in Nitro's face. Clearly, Carter didn't like what he had been hearing.

Ethan Carter III: "Don't bet all your chips before you even see the cards, Johnny. Study all the tape you want, it doesn't mean shit! You need to not worry about Austin Aries. Your biggest threat is me, your biggest threat is EC3!"

The live crowd booed Carter who was clearly full of himself but Nitro wasn't taking him too seriously.

Johnny Nitro: "Right, right. Nice to meet you too. Thanks for the interview, Veda."

Johnny would laugh at EC3 before walking off shaking his head. Carter only would glare at Nitro as he walked away and Nitro would cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - - -

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship: Round One
    Kota Ibushi vs Marty Scurll

It was time for another tournament match here tonight as two of the biggest names in the business looked to lock things up in this match! Fans were drooling just looking at this match on paper as these two wouldn't let the fans down! The bell was sounded as the two looked to lock things up but Ibushi would begin to unload with a lethal series of kicks to the legs of Scurll's legs! Marty had to get away from Kota's kicks as he would make the smart move to exit the ring! Kota Ibushi wasted no time as he quickly hit the ropes before running and nailing Marty with a suicide dive! The fans were rallying behind the always impressive Kota Ibushi who was taking the fight to Marty! Kota rolled Marty into the ring but headed up to the top rope! Marty was already crawling to his feet as Kota jumped down and went on the attack. Kota stepped right into a massive chop by Marty Scurll as he looked to fight his way back into this match! Marty would kick Kota in the midsection to run against the ropes looking for a swinging neckbreaker! Marty spun but Kota was able to reverse the move and nail Marty into the mat! The crowd roared behind Ibushi who was feeding off of the crowd in this match! Both of these men were showing why they were highly regarded names in the business as the fans couldn't predict a winner between these two incredible athletes! The momentum shifted back and forth but was stopped in its track when Kota Ibushi would flat back Marty with a roundhouse kick! Kota had this match right where he wanted it as he was looking to put an end to this match. Kota was looking to put out Marty with the Kamigoye but Marty had fight left in him but the question was how much. Marty fought back but Kota seemed to have the advantage. Kota sent Marty into the ropes but all changed there as Marty would level Kota with a big boot! Marty's fans erupted as Scurll signaled for the end seeing the victory right in his reach! Marty lifted up Ibushi just to plant him back down with the Bird Of Prey! Kota was out as Marty would go for the pin and the referee counted the three count!

Winner: Marty Scurll

- - - - - - - -

After a thrilling back and forth match, cameras cut to backstage where we are welcomed once more to the smiling face of Veda Scott for another interview. The live crowd would erupt in boos as he guests were revealed to be Stu Bennett and Nick Aldis who made a major impact taking out Jake Hager earlier in the night.

Veda Scott: "Please help me in welcoming my guests at this time, Nick Aldis and Stu Bennett! Guys, what an impact that the two of you had already made here tonight. But the question on everybody's mind has to be why? What has brought you two together?"

Aldis would only chuckle as Stu Bennett would step up to answer Veda's question.

Stu Bennett: "Good question, Veda. For so long now, I have had to hear about how great America is supposed to be. Forever holding on to this idea of freedom. Heres some bad news, America! You aren't the only country that is free in 2017. You are not the superpower that you believe to be. For hundreds of years, Britain has been feared! Now suddenly, we are not looked at as a threat? Well, Nick and I are going to show everybody how bad the Brits still are!"

Nick Aldis nodded his head as he patted his new partner on the back.

Veda Scott: "Now that you have aligned, what is your main plan in WCW? What do you two look to achieve here?"

Bennett only shook his head at the question. Aldis reassured his friend as now it was his turn to answer Veda's question.

Nick Aldis: "Is that not clear by now? We are taking this place over! We are going to make everybody once again fear the British! Just like Jake Hager! We crushed his "American Pride" like it was nothing! We crushed him like he was nothing! Our plan is taking the top of this company in name of the Queen and nobody is going to stop us!

Stu Bennett: "Everybody better be looking out because we aren't going to sit around and wait. We are going to hostile takeover WCW and if that means beating every man on this card to a bloody pulp, it will be done!"

Veda was clearly unsettled by their words but could only nod her head.

Veda Scott: "Thank you both for your time. Now back to the ring!"

Bennett and Aldis headed off as we cut to a commercial break before the WCW Tag Team Championship match that was up next

- - - - - - - -

We were back from the commercial break as the crowd was ready to get this next match underway! Possibly the most hyped match of the night has had fans waiting for a week to see! Jim Ross was just hyping up the teams on commentary as suddenly the theme music of the Motor City Machine Guns would hit! The WCW fans went wild as out from the back came possibly one of the greatest teams to ever do it. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin made their way out onto the stage looking great! The two taunted for the fans as the fans would really let the two hear it. The reunion of Motor City Machine Guns was one of the best things to happen in recent years and what a big opportunity that these two men had here tonight! The two entered the ring as they would request microphones. Alex Shelley received the first microphone as he would step up to address the crowd.

Alex Shelley: "How surreal is this?! [The crowd went wild in cheers.] Who would have ever expected to see the Guns in a WCW ring!?"

Chris Sabin made his way to join Alex in the center of the ring as he shook his head.

Chris Sabin: "I sure didn't see this coming but boy am I glad that it did! You know this makes me feel like a young man again with all these WCW vibes around!"

Alex nodded his head agreeing with Sabin's statement. Shelley would stretch and punch the air.

Alex Shelley: "I'm even feeling younger! This is almost like a reincarnation of the Motor City Machine Guns! We are young and at the top of our games again!"

Sabin and Shelley were clearly having a good time being here tonight and with such a great opportunity on the line. Sabin went to lift his microphone again but was suddenly cut off. The theme music of The Young Bucks would hit the arena as the fans would erupt in boos and some cheers. The Jackson's had clearly heard enough as Nick Jackson had a microphone in hand.

Nick Jackson: "Would you both please just shut up?! This isn't TV Land! Just because you are on a new channel doesn't make you young again! You are looking at the TRUE Young Bucks of professional wrestling!"

Matt would ask for the microphone from his brother.

Matt Jackson: "Save the talking, quit lying to yourselves. You are looking at the winners of this match!"

Matt tossed his microphone aside as The Young Bucks would make their way past the ladders and into the ring. The two teams would get face to face as Roppongi Vice's theme would begin to play to welcome the third team to the match.

- - - - - - - -

Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder Match
    WCW World Tag Team Championships
    Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta) vs Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)

It was now time for this match get underway! A triple threat tag ladder match always promised to entertain as the bell was sounded! The competitors would split into two groups of three and the war was on! All six men were looking to tear each other apart. There were bodies flying all over the place in this match as The Young Bucks would begin to take control of the match! Tossing out Barreta and Shelley before nailing Sabin and Romero with massive superkicks! The Bucks fans were going wild as the Jackson's headed after a ladder. The two set up the ladder as Matt headed up and Nick looked to protect his brother. Nick was able to level Shelley with a superkick but Trent Barreta was on the ladder! Matt Jackson reached for the gold as he was nailed with a punch to the ribs! Nick Jackson headed up the ladder under Barreta as he would grab him with a thunderous powerbomb! On the other side of the ladder, Chris Sabin was back up as he would pull down Matt Jackson off the ladder and head after the belts himself! Nick turned to see his brother down and would head up to cut off Sabin! Sabin and Jackson were at the top of the ladder fighting for the prize until Rocky Romero was back up to tip the ladder and send both men crashing out of the ring! These three teams were showing off in this match as all three teams wanted nothing more than to leave with the belts here tonight. All three teams showed great team work but no team was able to successfully get to the title belts before a member of the other team would stop them. Two ladders were now set up in the center of the ring as Sabin, Romero, and Nick Jackson was fighting on the two! Matt Jackson made his way up to help his brother but about that same time, Trent Barreta would tip the ladder hold Nick Jackson and Chris Sabin! Trent Barreta would turn around just to be hit with a flying elbow by Alex Shelley! Matt Jackson and Rocky Romero continued to fight at the top of the ladder as Shelley set back up the other ladder heading! Jackson was able to kick off Romero before stepping over to the ladder Shelley was on! Shelley sacrificed himself as he grabbed Matt for a slam off the ladder also hurting himself! The crowd were loud with "Holy Shit" and "This Is Awesome" chants as all six men were down! The six men fought to get up to their feet as suddenly the crowd would go wild in boos! The cameras began to scan the crowd as suddenly they spotted why the crowd was booing. Nick Aldis and Stu Bennett were back again as they came from the crowd. The two made their way into the ring to be able to make easy picking out of these three teams after this grueling match! Bennett and Aldis would clear the ring before climbing up the ladder and ruining this match as the two would pull down the tag team belts like they just won.

Winners: No Contest

Stu Bennett and Nick Aldis stood tall in a ring full of carnage proudly holding up the WCW Tag Team Championships.

- - - - - - - -

Cameras cut away from the controversial scene of Bennett and Aldis holding up the tag titles to backstage where the crowd would only continue to boo at the sight of Austin Aries. Aries had a smirk on his face as he would come to a locker room door and begin to knock. The crowd would boo as none other than Ethan Carter III would open up the door.

Ethan Carter III: "Can I help you, Aries?"

Perhaps more than Ethan would even think.

Austin Aries: "That depends if you are wanting to help yourself. If so, yes, yes you can help me."

Aries had certainly got EC3's attention as Ethan would cross his arms.

Ethan Carter III:
    "Alright, you've got my attention. What do you have in mind."

Austin rubbed his hands together excitedly.

Austin Aries: "How about a slight alliance. [EC3 raised a curious eyebrow as Aries looked around him.] But let's not discuss this out here. May I come in?"

EC3 opened up his door to let Aries in his locker room as Nitro cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break as we are welcomed to a remixed version of Angelina Love's TNA theme music for Angel Williams WCW debut! The crowd had a loud but mixed reaction as Williams made her way out on the stage. Angel looked to be as full of herself as ever as she wore a smirk on her face. The boos would grow louder as the crowd could easily tell that this was about to be the same Angel that they have known. Angel ignored the fans as she made her way to the ring. Showing off to the crowd, Angel took center stage as she would demand somebody to hand her a microphone. Justin Roberts would hand Angel a microphone as Angel wouldn't even say thank you but instead just rolled her eyes at Roberts.

Angel Williams: "The most dominant woman in this business is back! The
    baddest bitch is back in the squared circle and everybody better be taking notes! I am coming back to take my spot back on top but just in a different company! You all know that it was no irony that I was the first woman signed to a contract! I am a top bid athlete! [The crowd was going wild with boos really letting Angel here it but she only smirked.] Go ahead, boo. Boo because you all wish you were me or you wish you had me! I am the only true SUPER star in this business! That is why I believe that our boss, Mr. Bischoff, should come out here and award me the WCW Women's Championship right now!"

Angel was being serious as she put the microphone to her side and turned to face the
    titantron. Angel waited to hear the theme music of Eric Bischoff but that would never come. Instead, Angel was shocked as suddenly the theme music of Candice LeRae would begin to play! The crowd erupted in cheers as Candice would make her way out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. Clearly, she wasn't taking too kindly to Angel announcing herself as the ultimate woman in this company.

Candice LeRae: "Hold up just a minute there, Angel. You must be delusional if you think for a second that you are just going to be handed that belt! [The crowd roared loudly as Candice nodded her head at the fans.] You may have used to be the top bitch in a company that no longer exists but you are nothing here! You are going to have to start at the bottom of the list like the rest of us!

Candice had made her way to the ring at this point as Angel looked like she had smelled something really awful. She couldn't believe that Candice dared to interrupt her.

Angel Williams: "Who in the hell do you even think that you are?! How dare you come out here and think you can share this ring with me! You are nothing but an ugly little girl so...
    buh-bye."

Angel waved good bye at Candice but Candice wasn't going anywhere.

Candice LeRae: "Clearly you have some issues listening. You don't run anything around here! If you want me to get out of this ring then how about to prove that you are somebody and you MAKE me leave this ring!"

Candice tossed her microphone to the ground as she would shout for Angel to bring it on.

Angel Williams: "Are you serious? [Angel would begin to laugh as the crowd booed loudly.] You aren't even a challenge for me! You are a waste of time and I don't like wasting my time. So once again,
    buh-bye."

This time Angel was going to exit the ring but Candice would put out her arm to stop Angel. Candice had a big grin on her face even though it looked like she wasn't going to get her way with Angel.

Candice LeRae: "You know, I was afraid that you would do this. So, right before I made my way out here, I had Eric Bischoff do a slight change to the card. Tonight, I was supposed to go one-on-one with Mia Yim but now I get... YOU!"

Angel was distressed as the match was underway right after this commercial break!

- - - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Angel Williams vs Candice LeRae

These two women looked like they were ready to cut each other's heads off. As the bell was sounded, that was exactly what happened! The two start going at it fists flying as the referee had to get between the two. the two locked things up once more as Angel was able to take control of the exchange! As cocky and confident as ever, Angel talked trash as she took Candice to the mat. The more punishment and trash talk Angel inflicted, the more Candice got fired up. Candice was able to rally herself back into this match with elbows before nailing Angel with a neckbreaker! The crowd was largely behind Candice Lerae as she nodded her head to the crowd's cheers. These two were two of the top women in the world today and they were showing exactly why women's wrestling was at the highest point it had ever been! Candice and Angel went back and forth in the ring as both women would get close calls on the other. Angel with a big superkick and then Candice after a DDT! These two were throwing everything at each other and the other was just taking it! Both of these women wanted to be the top woman of WCW and this match was each woman's way of doing so in their mind. The momentum shifted back and forth between the two of them. Angel Williams looked to be taking control of the match but Candice fought her way back into this match. Candice used the crowd to fire herself up as she nailed Angel with a big dropkick! Angel popped right back up to her feet only to be hit with another dropkick! Angel was up once more as Candice leveled her once more with a clothesline! Candice was fired up as was the crowd as Candice looked to be closing in on a victory! Candice was waiting for Angel to make it to her feet as suddenly the crowd erupted in boos and some cheers. Candice was confused at first as suddenly Ashley Lane, formerly known as Madison Rayne, would emerge from the crowd! Candice was distracted but she couldn't allow this to cost her the match! Candice turned around just to get rolled up by Angel! Candice was able to kick out at two as Lane jumped up on the apron! Candice ran at Lane to knock her off the apron. Lane dropped down as Candice turned around to be hit with the Botox Injection! Angel made the pin as the referee counted the three count!

Winner: Angel Williams

The crowd was erupting in boos as Ashley Lane and Angel Williams wore great big smirks on their faces. Lane entered the ring to raise the hand of Williams as Nitro would cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - - -

Nitro comes back from a commercial break as Jim Ross would announce that something was going on backstage! Cameras would cut to the scene to see where Stu Bennett and Nick Aldis were in a brawl with a team they may have cost the tag titles tonight, the Motor City Machine Guns. Sabin and Shelley were taking the fight to the much bigger men as Sabin and Shelley would work together and send Aldis head first into the wall! Sabin would turn around right into a massive double superkick as The Young Bucks came out of nowhere! Chaos has broken out backstage as referees and other WCW officials arrive at the scene trying to break this fight up just as Romero and Barreta showed up! The officials tried to pull these teams apart but just couldn't seem to get the job done. One of the referees would call for help as some superstars near by would come running over trying to stop this fight. Finally, Eric Bischoff showed up on the scene to take care of everything!

Eric Bischoff: "ENOUGH! Bennett, Aldis, you two have started enough of issues tonight haven't you?! You two ruined the tag title match and put one of my superstars in the hospital."

Bennett and Aldis just knew that they had gotten themselves into trouble now. Suddenly, a great big smile would show up on Bischoff's face making all the guys confused.

Eric Bischoff: "Well that is exactly what we need! You know I am a firm believer that controversy creates cash. You two want to make an impact that bad? Well, next week we will have a rematch from tonight but next week it will be a fatal four-way tag title match including Bennett and Aldis! Now make another move and see if I don't fire each and every single damn one of you!"

Eric would storm off after putting down his foot in a damn big way. Eric picked up the tag belts that Bennett and Aldis had took and placed them over his own shoulders. All four teams were released by the officials as Bennett and Aldis had big grins back on their faces. One of these four teams will be WCW Tag Team Champions next week as long as nothing ruins that match as well.

- - - - - - - -

Triple Threat Match
    WCW World Heavyweight Championship
    Austin Aries vs Ethan Carter III vs Johnny Nitro

It was finally time for the Main Event of the night! This match had been highly hyped through the show and now it was time for the action! The bell was sounded as Aries and Carter exchanged glances, the two would lunge after Nitro as it looks like the two decided to go through with their plan. The two worked together to take out Nitro to make this a singles match between the two of them. Aries and Carter tossed out Nitro as Aries ended the alliance nailing Carter from behind! Aries looked to make easy work of Carter as he rolled him up! Carter was able to quickly kick out before the two as Aries ran back after Carter to ground him. Aries wasn't trying to allow EC3 to gather up any momentum. Carter wasn't any easy fight though as he was able to tackle Aries and now looking ground and pound him. The crowd had to be loving this as the two cocky superstars beat the hell out of each other. The crowd really would erupt as Austin Aries got the best of the exchange with Carter just to get up to his feet and be nailed with a superkick by Nitro! Johnny Nitro was back up and now it was a war! Nitro had vengeance on his mind as he would grab Carter and give him a taste of his own medicine as he was tossed out of the ring. Nitro shouted out before heading after Austin Aries who was ready to fight. The two men would exchange blows as Aries would back Nitro in the corner. The two men were getting out of control as the referee was forced to get between the two. EC3 was being smart outside the ring as he was looking for the right opportunity to strike as he watched Nitro and Aries fight it out. Aries nailed Nitro with a massive discuss elbow as Carter seen his opportunity to strike as he ran in and tossed Aries out of the ring. EC3 looked to take advantage of Aries move as he looked to pin Nitro but he was able to kick out at two! Carter was frustrated but had no time to complain as Austin Aries was on the attack! Aries and Carter brawled it out as Aries began to get the best of the exchange and Carter looked to get the hell out of dodge! Suddenly, Nitro came springboarding off the ropes with a body splash taking all three men out as the crowd roared out their approval. Nitro fought to his feet as he looked to hit Starship Pain on Austin Aries but Aries moved out of harm's way! Carter pushed himself under the ropes as Aries and Nitro went at it once more. The two fought it out but a superkick by Nitro would almost seal the deal! Aries was out cold but EC3 was up! Surprising Nitro, Carter spun him around to hit the ECD for the pin! The crowd erupted in boos as the referee counted the three!

Winner: Ethan Carter III

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

One week of competition is in the books and now we are already highly hyped for next week. Already booked for next weeks card is:

WCW United States Championship Tournament Matches

No Holds Barred Match
    Matt Riddle vs Bully Ray

and a rematch

WCW World Tag Team Championship
    Fatal Four Way Tag Team Ladder Match

London Calling (Nick Aldis & Stu Bennett) vs Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta)
    vs Motor City Machine Guns
    (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
    Last edited by The Grange; 08-29-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

Pyro was going off and the cameras were rolling; we were live on Thursday Night Nitro! The crowd was going wild as Jim Ross and Mick Foley welcomed the fans to an action packed show! The two talked back and forth about the matches that were going to be taking place tonight as they were cut off by the theme music of Austin Aries! The fans would erupt in boos as a very pissed off Aries would make his way out from the back. After losing last week, Aries had to be upset that now he would not get another shot for the WCW Championship after losing last week. Aries stormed down the ring and straight to get a microphone around the ring. Aries didn't even wait until he got into the ring to start his rant.

Austin Aries: "Before you even start to think that I am not in line for another WCW World Championship match then you are wrong! Did you hear what Bischoff said last week? IF I got PINNED I wouldn't get another shot at the belt. And as the records will show you, Johnny Nitro was pinned, not me! SO that means I am the only rightful number one contender for the world championship! So Eric Bischoff, how about you just come out here and make it happen. Or maybe I should go through with my threats!"

The crowd was booing loudly as chants of "Do It!" would break out telling Austin to go ahead and do it and leave WCW. Aries only would smirk at the crowd as he waited for Eric Bischoff.

Austin Aries: "I have all night, Eric! I'm not going anywhere until I get an answer!"

Aries would go to the turnbuckle to lay and make himself comfortable just in case he had to wait awhile. Suddenly the theme music of the WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Carter III would hit the arena! The crowd would continue with their boos as Austin Aries would get off the ropes not looking happy to see EC3. Carter made his way to get a microphone before entering the ring and Aries instantly stepped up to him.

Ethan Carter III:
    "Woah, hold up. No reason to be so hostile. Aries. [EC3 would make sure to move the championship around his shoulder to show it off.] You are out of your mind these days. You can't come around here and demand things. You just got a championship match, Austin. Why in the hell do you think that you actually deserve a title shot?"

Austin Aries' face was red hot as he could not believe that EC3 would blatantly come down here and disrespect him.

Austin Aries: "Is that even a real question?! I am the greatest man that ever lived! You didn't pin me to win THAT title!"

Austin would poke Carter's title hard as EC3 had a scowl on his face surely not pleased with that move.

Ethan Carter III: "You better watch yourself, Aries! I may not have pinned you for this belt but if it hadn't been Nitro then it would have been you! So you better glad that Nitro took the fall and not you!"

Austin Aries would get as close as he could to nose to nose with EC3 as the crowd was waiting for a fight to break out!

Austin Aries: "You are out of your damn mind if you even think for a second you can stand in this ring with me! One on one and you wouldn't stand a chance against me!"

Ethan Carter III: "If you are so confident then let's go, Aries!"

Ethan tore off his shirt as the crowd would erupt in cheers. Aries only chuckled with a smirk before he would take off his shirt as well. Right before the fight would start between the two, the theme music of Eric Bischoff would hit the arena! The crowd erupts in cheers as Eric Bischoff came out on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Eric Bischoff: "Woah now, the only person that makes matches around here is me! But you know you two have good points, so if you two want to fight so bad then fine, let's fight! Right here, right now! Get a referee out here! Austin Aries versus Ethan Carter III is official!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Nitro would cut to a quick commercial break as the match would be set up.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Ethan Carter III (c) versus Austin Aries

What a match that we had to start off the show tonight! The WCW Champion in a non-title match squaring up against Austin Aries. The bell was sounded and this match was underway. The two would lock things up as Aries look to put EC3 in a headlock. Aries was talking smack thinking he had this match where he wanted it. EC3 would upset Aries as he was able to power up Aries and slam him down to the mat! The crowd was starting to get behind Ethan Carter III to the shock of many. Aries was so hated that the crowd was getting behind EC3. Carter came running at Aries looking to drill him with
    an knee. Aries was able to pick Aries knee out as he took EC3 to the ground and locked him in a kneebar! These two top athletes were going all out in this match as Ethan Carter III was able to fight his way to the ropes to break the submission. The momentum shifted back and forth between the two as the crowd were clearly emotionally invested into this match as these two put on a clinic to entertain the fans. The two were certainly setting a high bar for the rest of the show to follow. EC3 came running toward Aries only to be drilled with an discuss elbow out of nowhere! Carter hit the mat as Aries would go for the pin but could only get a two count! Aries hit the mat out of frustration as the fatigue had to be settling in. Aries was up to his feet as he signaled that it was time for the end of this match! Aries pulled up Carter to his feet as he looked to put down the champ with a brainbuster! Aries had Carter up but Carter was able to fight his way back into this match! Carter nailed Aries with his knee to be able to take control before nailing Aries with a suplex! Both men were down as Carter crawled for the pin but once again only a close call! Carter was looking broken and saddened as he looked for this match to end. EC3 was up to his feet as he was ready to put this match and Aries down. Carter went to pull up Aries to his feet but Aries was able to roll-up Carter! Aries would grab the tights of the champion as the referee couldn't see the cheating move as Aries was able to get the three count over the champion!

Winner: Austin Aries

Austin Aries had the crowd being like crazy after the cheap victory over EC3. Austin began to celebrate but wouldn't have much time before the theme music of Johnny Nitro would hit! The fans went wild as Johnny Nitro came running out full speed ahead! Nitro entered the ring as Aries went after Nitro before he made it to his feet. Aries tried to turn Nitro's attack back against him but Nitro was able to take the upper-hand nailing Aries with a superkick! Nitro pulled Aries to the ropes to hit the Starship Pain! Nitro was up to his feet to celebrate but didn't have time before the WCW World Champion spun Nitro to plant him with the ECD! Ethan Carter III would pick up his belt and stand tall over Nitro and Aries as Nitro cut to backstage.

- - - - - - -

Cameras begin rolling as the crowd would erupt in boos as London Calling's Nick Aldis and Stu Bennett would make their arrival to the building. The two came walking through wearing fancy suits looking sharp. The two weren't able to get too far before Veda Scott would come running up to the two of them.

Veda Scott: "Aldis, Bennett, can I get a word with you two?"

London Calling would stop in their tracks as the two would glare at Veda who may be regretting her decision now.

Nick Aldis: "Make it quick and you better make it worth our time."

And the pressure was on Veda as she stuttered out her first sentence.

Veda Scott: "You two made an impressive impact last week and with no doubt are going to make another impact tonight. What is your gameplan going into tonight's match?"

Stu Bennett began to shake his head.

Stu Bennett: "That is not something that you just give out, Veda. I will tell you this much, we are going to go out there and make a repeat picture of last week! We are the alphas in this company and none of these mediocre tag teams can stand up
    too us!"

Nick Aldis nodded his head to agree with his tag partner. Veda Scott looked to raise her microphone to continue with her interview as suddenly Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley came out of nowhere! The Motor City Machine Guns took the fight to London Calling as the crowd went wild! They were getting to see a little sample of what is to come tonight as these four men began an all out brawl. Finally, it was broken up by officials as Nitro quickly cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

We are live back on Nitro as it was now time to be honored by the presence of greatness. The classical themed tune of Aaron Steven's theme music hit the arena as the crowd let out a loud but mixed reaction. Stevens made his way out onto the ramp dressed in a very fancy robe and a very arrogant smirk on his face. Stevens snubbed the fans as he would make his way to the ring. Now in the ring, Stevens would go over to the ring announcer Justin Roberts and begin blasting him for not properly announcing him as the true scholar that he was. The crowd was booing heavily now as Stevens snatched Roberts microphone and shewed him away.

Aaron Stevens: "Peasants, it is I! I know that you all have longed for so long to see me back in this ring. For months, everybody has longed to see The Scholar back in the ring and the moment is here! I am back and I am set on a mission to bring prestige and class to this company and to the WCW United States Championship! For I am a man of class in a world full of nothing but filthy peasants like all of you and all of those that I am forced to work with!"

The crowd would begin to boos louder as they tried to stop Stevens from going on about himself even longer. Steven's only would smirk and chuckle at the crowd as they were honestly amusing him with their boos.

Aaron Stevens: "Do you think you lesser people actually bother me? You will all eventually bow down and kiss my feet. I am the most brilliant and gifted superstar on this roster and t..."

The crowd would erupt in cheers as the theme music of Elijah Burke would begin to play. Talk about a successful babyface turn scenario. Elijah came out ready for a fight and more importantly shut up Aaron Stevens. Unfortunately, Steven's was certainly now more pissed off than he was before as he tossed away the microphone and his robe.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match

Aaron Stevens certainly had a lot to back up in this match after cutting a promo like that. Elijah Burke, on the other hand, looked to stop any momentum Stevens even thought of happening to look to make his return to the ring in a big way in WCW! The bell was sounded as the two men locked up in the early going. Stevens would back Burke into the corner until the referee would force the two to break. Whenever he did, Aaron took this as an opportunity to slap Elijah right across the face! This only pissed off Burke who went charging at Stevens and tackled him right to the ground! Elijah and Stevens began to brawl on the ground as the crowd went wild clearly loving a good fight. Unfortunately for them, the referee was forced to do his job and break the two up. The two split from their brawl but that certainly didn't last long. The two clashed like a war in the center of the ring with fists flaring! Elijah Burke with the boxing experience under his belt began to take control of the exchange as the crowd was getting behind Burke! Elijah nailed Stevens with a right hand before whipping him into the corner as Elijah turned to the crowd nodding his head feeding off them. Burke ran with a massive splash into the corner as Burke went for the pin but Stevens was able to kick out at two! Both of these men had a ton on the line here tonight as they both wanted to make an impact in their debut. Both men were impressing everybody as the crowd gave the two their respects. Nearing the end of the match, both men had given their all in the ring and it was clear. Elijah Burke used the ropes to stagger to his feet as he motioned for Stevens to get up. Stevens staggered up to his feet as Elijah went running in looking for a superkick but Steven moved out of harm's way. Stevens spun around to nail Elijah with a big clothesline taking both men to the ground! The crowd was booing loudly as Stevens used the ropes to fight up to his feet. Stevens would pull up Elijah to plant him back to the mat with the Idolizer for the three count!

Winner: Aaron Stevens

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where we come to the shot of Nick and Matt Jackson standing backstage talking to each other as the fans began to boo. The
    boos would only grow even louder as into the picture walked Austin Aries with a big smirk on his face. Nick and Matt stopped their conversation and turned to face Aries not knowing what Aries was wanting.

Austin Aries: "Just the two guys that I have been looking for!"

Nick Jackson raised an eyebrow as Matt Jackson only stared Aries down. Not knowing where this was going to go, Matt stood his ground.

Matt Jackson: "Oh yeah, what have you been looking for us for?"

Aries had a slight chuckle as an arrogant grin came across his face.

Austin Aries: "I am glad that you asked that question. You see, I know very well that if there is a team to align yourself with it is The Young Bucks. That is exactly why I had a "too sweet" idea. How about the three of us align together and all have gold!"

Nick and Matt Jackson listened to Aries words and knew they were true. Once top members of Bullet Club, they were no strangers to alliances but was Austin Aries a person that the brothers could trust or even wanted to align with.

Nick Jackson: "We don't need
    an alliance to get gold. Tonight, we are going to leave with the gold. Last week, we should have walked out with the gold."

Austin Aries nodded his head agreeing with Nick's statement as he began to shake his finger.

Austin Aries: "And that is exactly what I am talking about! You should be the champions but you were screwed over! With me watching your back, you both know that wouldn't have happened. [The Young Bucks would nod at Aries's point.] Look, I don't need an answer tonight but think about it. I think it will be a worth while investment."

Aries would pat Matt Jackson on the shoulder before he would make his way out of the scene. The Young Buck's were left with a big decision to make as Nitro would cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Nitro comes back from a commercial break as the new theme music of The Beautiful People would begin to play! The live crowd was booing wild as the reunited Angel Williams and Ashley Lane would make their way down the ramp with big smirks on their faces. Lane and Williams showed off as they made their way in the ring asking for a microphone. Angel would take the microphone and center stage looking very pleased with herself.

Angel Williams: "Last week, I proved that I am the most dominant woman on this roster! I proved that I deserve to be the WCW Women's Champion! What else do I have to do to get the belt? I've already beaten the self-proclaimed "best" in that bimbo from last week."

Ashley Lane was clearly taking the backseat in this partnership as she nodded her head agreeing with everything that Angel was saying. Angel would lift the microphone to continue with her rant. Just before she could, Candice LeRae's theme hit the arena as the crowd went wild in cheers! Angel Williams was looking pissed in the ring as Candice headed out with a microphone in hand.

Candice LeRae: "You have to be the dumbest woman that I have ever met, Angel. You just don't get it, do you? You AREN'T getting the championship! [The fans roared at LeRae's statement.] The only reason you beat me last week is that you cheated."

Angel would only begin to chuckle as Ashley Lane smirked widely and stayed in the back.

Angel Williams: "Honey, please. Don't blame it on the interference like everybody else. I am going to beat you each time, every time. You know it, I know it. Don't play the victim."

Candice was clearly having none of Angel's shit as she would step up and get in Angel's face.

Candice LeRae: "Watch your tongue, Angel, because I am about to rip it out. You know what happened, now shut your mouth. [The fans erupted in cheers as Candice turned her attention to Ashley Lane.] My issue is with you. Ashley Lane, the woman who thought she could ruin my match! Well, guess what bitch, I got Eric Bischoff to approve a match tonight! Ashley Lane's WCW in ring debut versus ME!"

The WCW fans went absolutely wild as Ashley Lane clearly didn't like the sound of that one bit.

Candice LeRae: "Oh, and Ashley, that match starts right now."

Candice flashed Ashley a big "kiss my ass" smile as Nitro cut to a commercial to set up for this match.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Ashley Lane w/ Angel Williams versus Candice LeRae

The crowd was hyped for this match as we were back from the commercial break. Ashley Lane was honestly looking like she didn't want to be in this match as the bell was sounded. Candice rushed towards Ashley who would quickly get out of the ring to join with Angel Williams at ringside to discuss a
    gameplan. The referee was counting but that wasn't good enough for Candice LeRae who came flying out of the ring with a suicide dive taking down both members of The Beautiful People! The crowd erupted as "Holy Shit!" chants broke out with all three women out at ringside. Candice was first back up to her feet as she grabbed Ashley Lane and tossed her back into the ring. Candice looked to follow up her momentum as he went to pick up Lane but Lane was able to roll her up! Lane was only able to get a two count but it was enough to slow Candice's momentum. Candice went to nail Lane with a right hand but Lane finally fought her way into this match with a big kick to the back of LeRae's head knocking her down. Most of Lane's moveset was her ton of trash talk but she was impressing in this match. Candice and Lane would fight back and forth as Angel Williams looked to try and play a part at ringside without being obvious. Angel would get a big distraction as she grabbed Candice's foot enough to trip her up for Ashley Lane to hit a scissors kick! The crowd erupted in boos as Lane went for the pin but Candice was still able to kick out at two as the crowd cheered! Lane would scream out and hit the mat clearly frustrated as even Angel Williams was getting frustrated. Lane went back after LeRae but Candice was ready for a fight. The two went back and forth with Candice taking control! Williams was getting worried for Lane as she would jump up on the apron. The crowd suddenly erupted in cheers as Taeler Hendrix would jump the barricade to pull down Angel Williams! LeRae picked up Lane to hit The Heart Breaker! Lane was planted to the mat as LeRae made the pin for the three count!

Winner: Candice LeRae

The crowd went wild with cheers as a fight between Taeler Hendrix and Angel Williams continued outside of the ring! Candice LeRae was announced the winner and began to celebrate as Hendrix would hit The Kiss Goodnight outside of the ring putting out Angel Williams! Taeler would turn to look at Candice LeRae in the ring who looked confused by Hendrix's arrival. Hendrix would wink at LeRae before exiting back through the crowd.

- - - - - - -

We were back from a commercial break as Jim Ross and Mick Foley had begun to talk about the events that happened in our last match has suddenly new news would break out. Jim Ross quickly turned the attention to backstage as chaos had broken out! Austin Aries had come from out of nowhere and ambushed the WCW Champion Ethan Carter III and now a brawl was going on! Aries and EC3 fought towards the exit of the arena as Aries was able to take control getting the
    upperhand with the sneak attack. Aries tossed Carter right into the exit door before opening the door looking to toss EC3 out of the building.

Austin Aries: "You don't even deserve to be here! PATHETIC CARTER!"

Austin Aries would spit on Carter which would send EC3 over the edge! EC3 screamed out before charging at Aries and spearing him out the door as the fight had broken out into the parking lot! Aries looked to be trying to run away to his car as EC3 chased him down. Aries reached a car as EC3 went after him. It was all a trap as Aries was able to trip up EC3 and make him hit head first onto a car as the alarm was sounded! Aries rolled EC3 up on the car and climbed up himself before finally the security guards came running out and surrounding the car to stop Aries from attacking any further.

Austin Aries: "You don't tell me what to do! I do what I want!"

Aries looked intent on not listening to the security as the man who can tell Aries what to do showed up. Eric Bischoff showed up pissed off as he shouted at Aries.

Eric Bischoff: "Watch your next move, Aries! You want to threaten to quit. One more move and you're fired!"

The live crowd went wild in cheers as Aries stared at Bischoff pissed and bewildered. Aries
    conteplated in his head before too long EC3 was able to fight back! Carter slammed Aries down and right through the glass car window! Bischoff and the secruity started shouting as they had to tear the two men away from each other fighting and cussing as Nitro cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

We are back from a commercial break as we are welcomed back to Nitro by Veda Scott backstage. The live crowd would cheer loudly as Ricochet, a favorite in the United States Championship tournament would walk up as Veda's guest.

Veda Scott: "At this time, please help me welcome my guest Ricochet! [The fans cheered as suddenly Ricochet only smirked.] How are you feeling in your debut tonight against a tough opponent Zack Sabre Jr?"

Ricochet would look like he was personally offended by Veda's question. Ricochet only would stare down Veda as he raised an eyebrow.

Ricochet: "Excuse me? Tough opponent? Look here, there are no tough challenges left for me. I have been contacted by every company that has tried to
    contract me! Everybody wants me in their company! I am not worried one single bit about Zack Sabre Jr! Not a damn worry in the world."

The crowd was booing like crazy now. This was certainly a new side to Ricochet who clearly thought that he was better than everybody.

Veda Scott: "I apologize. If you win [Ricochet glared at Veda.] WHEN you win, you now know you will advance to face Aaron Stevens. Do you have anything you'd like to say to Aaron?"

Ricochet only smirked at the question.

Ricochet: "For somebody who is supposed to be smart, I hope he is smart enough to not think he is going to win. I was the top prospect for a reason. That reason is that whenever I get in a ring, there is nobody who can do it better than me! I am the next WCW United States Championship because I am the only person in this tournament that deserves the gold!"

The crowd had truly turned their perspectives around on Ricochet as Veda Scott would end the interview.

Veda Scott: "The WCW United States Championship tournament match between Ricochet and Zack Sabre Jr is coming up next! Thank you for your time, Ricochet.

At that, cameras turned from Veda and Ricochet to the commentary booth where Jim Ross and Mick Foley discussed the upcoming match just before the competitors would make their way out.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match

The crowd was already loud for this match and the bell hadn't even rung yet. Ricochet and Zack Sabre Jr stared each other down waiting for the bell was the crowd already knew this was going to be a classic. The bell was sounded and the match started just as you would expect. The two locked things up with Sabre Jr taking control and tossing Ricochet to the ground. Ricochet would only hop right back up to his feet and nail Sabre with a standing dropkick! Sabre fell
    backwards right into the ropes as Ricochet jumped right back up to his feet. Sabre Jr came rebounding as he leaped and drilled Ricochet with a flying knee! The crowd was already on their feet for this match after an impressive back and forth between these two future world champions. Sabre looked to follow up on his momentum as he waited for Ricochet to get back to his feet. Sabre went running looking for a missile dropkick! Ricochet went flying back into the turnbuckle as Zack Sabre Jr was really feeling the momentum! The crowd was cheering him on as Sabre went running at Ricochet once more but Ricochet moved out of the way and sent Sabre Jr right into the turnbuckle! Ricochet had a smirk on his face as he went running towards Sabre and drilled him with a big boot in the corner! Both men were giving their all in this match as both were able to get big momentum going for them. The crowd had broken out into the expected "This Is Awesome!" for this match. The fatigue was beginning to settle in as these two fast paced superstars were beginning to slow down a bit. Ricochet and Sabre Jr both came flying at each other both looking for clotheslines as both men were laid out! The fans were clapping trying to will on their pick as the referee began to count both men down! The two fought to their feet using the ropes to assistant them. Both men made it to their feet at the same time as Ricochet decided to come flying towards Sabre Jr making a terrible decision as The Technical Wizard was able to pull some magic taking down Ricochet to hit the Article 50 armbar! Sabre had the move locked in as Ricochet tried to fight it but eventually had no other choice but to submit to the pain.

Winner: Zack Sabre Jr

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break as the theme music of Jimmy Havoc would immediately begin to play. The crowd would erupt in a loud mixed reaction. Jimmy Havoc would emerge out onto the stage as Jim Ross made sure to mention that it wasn't planned for Jimmy to come out here. Jimmy had a glare as he slowly made his way down to the ring. There was certainly nobody else like Jimmy Havoc as he made his way around the ring to grab a microphone before entering the ring to address the WCW fans and workers.

Jimmy Havoc: "I have a hunger that I must have fulfilled. I need competition, I need to inflict punishment to get the fix. There is no feeling like it in the world and I do it better than anybody in the world! Last week was simply a joke. A man like Ryan Drago doesn't belong in the ring with me! It lessens me to get in the ring with a man like that. Pathetic... useless."

The crowd was trying to be louder than Havoc with their boos but Havoc only smirked at their pity attempts.

Jimmy Havoc: "It is almost like Eric Bischoff wants to disrespect me. Is that what this situation is? Do you not respect me? Because there are ways to deal with disrespect. I am the future of this industry and I am the future of this company. I refuse to sit on the undercard like that is where I belong! I will hurt everybody to get to the top. There is nobody in this company that I fear and they all fear me! As they should
    beca..."

The crowd would erupt in cheers as the theme music of Johnny Nitro would hit the arena! Nitro had clearly had heard enough of Jimmy Havoc's rant as Havoc didn't look pleased in the ring. Havoc looked ready to kill as Nitro headed to grab a microphone before daring to enter the ring with Havoc.

Johnny Nitro: "Enough of the bullshit. [Nitro would begin to mock Havoc.] I'm going to hurt everybody! Fear me! FEAR ME! [Nitro could only shake his head.] You aren't scaring anybody. You say we all fear you, I'm standing right in front of you and I'm not
    shook. You are all an act and I can see right through you."

Jimmy Havoc let out a small deranged laugh as he could only shake his head at what he thought was the complete stupidity of Johnny Nitro.

Jimmy Havoc: "Poor, poor, Johnny Nitro. You are so caught up in the land of make believe that you change names to where it sees fit. You want to call me a character. At least I stay true to one. [The crowd let out a loud "oooh" as Nitro smirked.] You don't fear me because you are blind. Soon enough you will see and soon enough you are going to fear me."

Johnny didn't look frightened one bit by Jimmy Havoc as he only grinned.

Johnny Nitro: "Soon enough, soon enough. Well how about right here, RIGHT NOW!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Nitro told Havoc to bring it on.

Jimmy Havoc: "Oh no, everything happens in due time. You should know that there is a right time for everything. So, my answer is NO."

Nitro only shook his head as the crowd erupted in boos letting Jimmy Havoc hear it.

Johnny Nitro: "Just as I expected, you coward out of a fight. I should have known I'd waste my time."

Nitro only shook his head as he tossed his microphone on the ground. Nitro went to exit the ring as Jimmy Havoc looked for the sneak attack! Johnny Nitro was able to see it coming as he would tackle Havoc and now the brawl was on! The crowd was going wild as Nitro got the best of Havoc on the ground. Nitro was on his feet with the crowd going wild as he ripped off his shirt screaming for Havoc to get up. Havoc staggered to his feet as Nitro went for a superkick but Havoc dodged and nailed Nitro with the Roaring Elbow! Nitro was flattened as the crowd erupted in boos. Havoc exited the ring with a diabolic smile proud of his actions as Nitro went to commercial break.

- - - - - - -

No Holds Barred Match
    Matt Riddle versus Bully Ray

It was time for one of the highest anticipated matches of the night as Matt Riddle and Bully Ray were about to clash in a match that should be called a brawl. The bell was sounded and these two brawlers wasted no time going right after each other into a brawl! Fists were flying and the crowd was going wild as the referee couldn't do anything in this No Hold Barred match. These two men were looking to rip each other apart as the brawl would go out of the ring rather quickly. These two men wanted nothing more than to beat the hell out of each other. Bully Ray was able to overpower Riddle as he would grab Riddle and toss him into the steel steps! The crowd was booing loudly as Bully was looking to take control of this match. Bully pulled up Riddle just to get nailed with a right hand! Matt Riddle fought his way back against Bully Ray as the crowd went wild. The crowd was appreciating this all out war as both men used the environment around the ring to their advantage trying to punish each other. Matt Riddle began to take control as he rolled Bully Ray back in the ring. Riddle was looking to lock in a kneebar on Bully Ray but Bully fought back. These two men were top caliber athletes and it was being shown in this match as both men were taking what each other had to throw at each other and throwing something right back at them. The crowd was chanting "This Is Wrestling!" as Matt Riddle and Bully Ray exchanged punches in the center of the ring. The crowd was looking to rally behind Matt Riddle who was feeding off the crowd. Riddle was feeling the fire now as he began to speed up his strikes before taking Bully Ray down with a spinning back fist! Bully Ray looked to be out cold as Riddle went for the pin but Bully was able to kick out at two! Matt Riddle had this match where he wanted it now. Bully Ray was giving Matt Riddle the fight of his life but Riddle was still going strong! Bully Ray had to know things were going sour as he exited the ring. Matt Riddle went right after Bully Ray who would drop to a knee from "fatigue" but it was all a part of Bully's plan. Riddle went to grab him and was nailed with a right hand! Riddle was out cold as Mick Foley points out that Bully Ray had something in his hand as he tossed a weapon under the ring. Bully grabbed Matt Riddle and rolled him into the ring. To add insult to injury, Bully Ray picked up Riddle to plant him with the Bully Bomb for good measure before making the three count!

Winner: Bully Ray

- - - - - - -

We are back from a commercial break as we are welcomed back to the theme music of Eric Bischoff. The crowd went wild as Bischoff would make his way out from the back with a big smile on his face through all the drama he has already had to deal with tonight. But of course, Eric Bischoff did love some good drama. Bischoff made his way into the ring where Justin Roberts was there to hand him over a microphone. The crowd would quieten down as Bischoff would take the microphone waiting to hear what the boss had to say.

Eric Bischoff: "Ladies and Gentlemen, fall is coming soon! While this has certainly been one of the greatest summers of my life. It is going to be nothing that is going to be in store for me in the fall and it is going to be nothing compared to what is in store for you in the fall! Because this September on the 24th, WCW will be holding the first PPV back and it is a classic! WCW Fall Brawl!"

Eric Bischoff took a moment to pause as the crowd would cheer the announcement. A graphic of the new WCW Fall Brawl logo would pop up on the
    titantron as Eric Bischoff would begin to applaud with the crowd.

Eric Bischoff: "I certainly can't wait. I already know that the show is going to be a great one and I haven't even booked a match yet! So you know what, I am going to go ahead and book a match! [The crowd roared in excitement ready to get a taste of what is in store for them.] At WCW Fall Brawl, we will see the finals of the WCW United States Championship tournament! And Ethan Carter III will be defending the world championship. Against who you may ask?"

Eric took a moment to ponder the idea.

Eric Bischoff: "There are many matches that are in my head. My names swirling around but I have come to my decision. Next week live on Nitro it will be Johnny Nitro versus Austin Aries in a Number One Contender's match for the WCW World Championship!"

The fans were going wild as suddenly the lights would dim in the arena. An unfamiliar theme would begin to play as suddenly the lights began to flicker colors and there was a loud reaction from the crowd. Two people on stage held out two peacock leaves as they would split them to present Dalton Castle! Castle had a smile on his face as he headed into the ring.

Dalton Castle: "Mr. Bischoff, I hate to interrupt you but LADIES and GENTLEMEN! [Dalton posed in the center of the ring for a moment as Eric Bischoff didn't look pleased.] The Peacock of Professional Wrestling has arrived in World Championship Wrestling!"

Eric Bischoff would clear his throat to get Dalton's attention.

Eric Bischoff: "Just what in the hell do you think you are doing?!"

Dalton only smiled at Eric as he would reach out to put his hand on Eric's shoulder.

Dalton Castle: "It was the right time, Eric, it was simply the right time. The world spoke to me and it said Dalton, this is the moment to announce to the world that you have made it to the big leagues! You have finally made it to WCW!"

Eric Bischoff threw up his hand to stop Dalton from going on any further with his rant.

Eric Bischoff: "And you may not last here long with this laissez-faire attitude of yours. You ever interrupt me again and your job will be terminated!"

Dalton only shook his head. He couldn't understand why Bischoff would want to kill his vibes.

Dalton Castle: "Why so bitter my man? You need to relax a little bit. Lay back and relax sometimes, boss! Don't gotta be such an ass all the time."

Bischoff only had a diabolic grin on his face as he knew exactly what to do with Dalton Castle.

Eric Bischoff: "You know, maybe you are right. Maybe I should relax a little bit. [Dalton clapped his hands together as Eric nodded.] Yeah, you know what makes me relax? Watching people get beat up. So next week, you will be making your WCW in ring debut against... Jimmy Havoc!"

Dalton's eyes grew wide knowing the terrible things Havoc was capable of. Eric smirked as he made his way out of the ring and cameras cut away.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage as we see the Motor City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin backstage ready for the big main event tonight as the fans would cheer. They were so close to getting back to the top whenever Bennett and Aldis of London Calling would come and ruin the tag championship match. There was a sudden knock at the locker room door as in walked another team in the championship match, The Young Bucks. The fans would begin to boo as Nick and Matt Jackson would enter the locker room and Sabin and Shelley would instantly get up and ready for whatever was about to happen.

Alex Shelley: "What do you two want?"

Nick Jackson would put up his hands to indicate that they meant no harm.

Nick Jackson: "We aren't looking for any trouble guys. [Matt Jackson shook his head.] Actually we are here on the means of business."

Chris Sabin would raise a curious eyebrow as Alex Shelley looked over to him.

Chris Sabin: "Business?"

Matt Jackson nodded his head to another Sabin's question.

Matt Jackson: "Yep, business. You see we aren't any happier than you guys are about what happened out there last week. With all due respect, we all know that if London Calling hadn't decided to get involved that one of us would be holding the tag titles right now."

Sabin and Shelley could only nod their heads and shrug. The Young Bucks did have a very good point but that isn't something anybody ever wanted to admit.

Nick Jackson: "We personally don't believe that Bennett or Aldis belong in this match. I think that they deserve to be suspended actually but Bischoff isn't going to do anything about it. So what we were thinking is, we work together to take out Bennett and Aldis from the start."

Sabin and Shelley had to know that The Young Bucks had good points. The Guns also didn't believe that London Calling belonged in the match. The two looked to each other to discuss what they should do. Finally, the two turned to face the Jackson's as Shelley spoke up.

Alex Shelley: "We're in."

Nick and Matt got great big smiles on their faces.

Matt Jackson: "Excellent! Let's go steal the show boys."

The Young Bucks extended their hands as Sabin and Shelley accepted almost feeling like they just shook hands with the devil. Nitro would cut to commercial break as the huge main event just became much more interesting!

- - - - - - -

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Ladder Match
    WCW World Tag Team Championship
    London Calling (Nick Aldis & Stu Bennett) vs Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta)
    vs Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)

It was time for this match once again but this time it was even more stacked with Nick Aldis and Stu Bennett now involved. The bell was sounded and this match was officially underway. It was no surprise that instantly the Motor City Machine Guns went right after London Calling to continue their brawl from earlier. That left The Young Bucks to lock things up with Roppongi Vice. The four teams stayed separated to start the match but soon enough the chaos took over and there were people fighting all over the place! The Young Bucks and Motor City Machine Guns kept their alliance for the start of the match before it collapsed. Stu Bennett would nail Trent Barreta with a great big boot sending him over the top rope as Bennett made the first move to grab a ladder. Bennett grabbed the ladder and turned only to be nailed by surprise as Chris Sabin came leaping out of the ring taking down Bennett! The crowd was going wild as they were trying to even keep up with all of the action that was going on in this match. All eight of these men were top athletes and were putting on a showing in this match! With Sabin and Barreta down at ringside, a short alliance was formed by Rocky Romero and Alex Shelley to take down Nick Aldis! Before colliding with The Young Bucks! The alliance took out the bucks but then the two realized that it was now down to them as the two went at it. Outside the ring, Chris Sabin was back to his feet as he would push a ladder into the ring. Sabin snuck in the ring as Shelley would spot his partner. Shelley would whip Romero right into the ladder as the Machine Guns were looking in a good position! Sabin would set up the ladder as Alex Shelley was suddenly pulled out of the ring by Bennett. Bennett leveled Shelley with the
    bullhammer as Chris Sabin seen his partner go down. Sabin went running as he leaped out of the ring to take down Bennett but was nailed with a big boot in the air by Nick Aldis! The crowd booed loudly as Aldis and Bennett were standing tall. The two hit knuckles before entering the ring. The two were about to become tag team champions as suddenly the crowd erupted in cheers! Jake Hager came running down the ramp! Hager stormed the ring as Aldis charged at him only for Hager to duck him and nail Bennett with a big boot! Aldis turned around as Jake Hager would nail Aldis with a Gutwrench Powerbomb! The crowd was going wild as Hager exited the ring after taking care of his business. Inside the ring, Matt Jackson was up to his feet! The crowd was booing once more as Matt Jackson climbed up the ladder to pull down the WCW Tag Team Championships as the bell was sounded!

Winners: The Young Bucks

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

Live next week on Thursday Night Nitro, we have another week of action planned. Already announced for the show:

Dalton Castle makes his WCW in-ring debut going against Jimmy Havoc

and

Johnny Nitro goes one-on-one with Austin Aries to name the Number One Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2017

Singles Match
    Ethan Carter III (c) versus Johnny Nitro or Austin Aries

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship Tournament: Finals
    Matt Sydal or Marty Scurll versus Aaron Stevens or Zack Sabre Jr
    Last edited by The Grange; 08-31-2017 at 11:16 PM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

The rumor mills are reporting that on this week's Nitro there will be a WCW Television Championship triple threat match. The rumored participants are former WWE Tag Champion Paul London, Pinkie Sanchez, and Matt Riddle.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

The crowd were already going wild here tonight as we were ready for another edition of Nitro! The show would be started off as the theme music of the WCW World Champion Ethan Carter III would begin to play throughout the arena. The crowd would have a loud but mixed reaction. Over the last two weeks, the crowd had begun to change their reactions on Carter it seemed. EC3 made his way out from the back looking sharp in a fresh suit with the championship held proudly on his shoulders. Carter made his way down the ramp as he clapped the hands that were out as he looked in a good mood. His mood certainly had been approving but who wouldn't as the world champion! Justin Roberts announced the champions entry as EC3 would enter the ring to take the microphone from him. Carter would pause for a moment as his music stopped and his fans began to chant "EC3!" as Carter nodded his head in approval of the chants.

Ethan Carter III: "Tonight, I get to find out who I get to face at Fall Brawl. Could it be Austin Aries? [The crowd would erupt in boos.] Or could it be Johnny Nitro? [Now the crowd erupted in cheers.] It honestly doesn't matter what the outcome is tonight. At Fall Brawl, the result will be the same and that will be me retaining MY title!"

The crowd erupted in boos as that certainly had to bother the Johnny Nitro fans. Luckily for Carter, his fan support was growing as they looked to battle the boos with cheers.

Ethan Carter III: "This is a new age in an old company. This isn't 2008 whenever Austin Aries and Johnny Nitro were still young and relevant. This is 2017 where I am the top dog. I was born and bred for this business and then took it over! That is exactly why I am the WCW Champion. I have fought and scratched my way up to this position and nobody is taking this spot away now that it is mine!"

Suddenly Ethan Carter III was interrupted by the theme music of Bully Ray. The crowd erupted in boos as Bully Ray came walking out onto the stage with a scowl on his face that Carter would match. Bully already had a microphone in hand but waited until he got
    in the ring to stare down EC3. Ethan only would stare him right back down as Bully finally spoke.

Bully Ray: "Age is nothing but a number and lets me tell you this, kid. Whatever I want to be mine, I take. So if I decide that I want that. [Bully poked the title on Carter's shoulder as Carter was about to snap.] I'm going to take it from you. Experience is always going to win the fight!"

Ethan Carter III would begin to smirk at Bully Ray who really thought he was getting one over on EC3.

Ethan Carter III: "Don't even begin to go that route, bub.
    You wanna say experience always wins the fight? I was the rookie out of the triple threat that I was in to become the champion. I have faced legends in the ring, true legends that I beat. But if you want to throw your name in the mix, I can add you to the "tag team" legends that I beat. Because we both know at the end of the day, you aren't a Hardy. You can't do nothing without your brother!"

The crowd let out a loud "Ohh!" as Bully Ray was red in the face. Bully was just about to explode but Carter didn't look the slightest afraid.

Bully Ray: "I am a former World Champion! Where are Devon's singles titles?! It should have never been being called "being the Michaels" it should be "being the Bully"! I am tired of being overlooked and unappreciated! You talk a lot of crap but at the end of the day it's the same shit you eat!"

Ethan only smiled at Bully which only would erk Bully even more.

Ethan Carter III: "I talk a lot of crap? Who in the hell are you to judge the crap coming out of peoples mouth when you have verbal diarrhoea. You having nothing but bullshit coming out of your mouth so please for the love of God, shut the hell up!"

Bully Ray and Ethan Carter III would have an intense stare down before Bully turned his head and began to nod it. Suddenly, Bully Ray went to nail EC3 with a cheap shot but Carter seen it coming as he blocked Bully's punch and began to light him up with his own! Carter began to take control as Bully Ray looked to try and fight back but in the end, it was Carter who was able to connect with the ECD as Bully was planted into the mat. Ethan Carter III grabbed his WCW Championship off the mat as he held it up above Bully Ray as Nitro cut to commercial.

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from the commercial break as the crowd were ready for what was to happen next but certainly weren't excited when it did. London Calling began to blare throughout the arena as the crowd erupted in boos. Stu Bennett and Nick Aldis made their way out from the back with large scowls on their faces. Clearly not happy about what happened last week, London Calling had some unfinished business with Jake Hager that may have cost them the WCW tag titles. Bennett and Aldis made their way to the ring as Bennett entered the ring as Aldis went to grab the two microphones. Aldis slid in the ring as he passed Bennett his microphone and they wasted no time getting straight into business.

Nick Aldis: "First and foremost, we demand a rematch for the WCW Tag Team titles! The Young Bucks got two shots to win, we weren't even given one fair shot! So go ahead and write that down on the list of demands because they are plenty to come."

Stu Bennett nodded his head agreeing with Aldis.

Stu Bennett: "That American idiot, Jake Hager, has hell coming to him! [The crowd erupted in boo's and "USA!" chants.] You want to come out and mess with our match? Well, you are as dumb as you look and sound! You went and messed with the two
    baddest men on the roster! Now, your ass is going to pay for it!"

Bennett would stare into the camera as if it was Jake Hager. Nick Aldis would continue on Bennett's point.

Nick Aldis: "So this is what we suggest that you do in this situation. Since you think that you are such a big man then how about you come out to this ring and prove it. If you want to fight, we're waiting."

The crowd would erupt in cheers as Jake Hager's theme would instantly begin to play as Jack was not one to back down from a fight. Even up against two men, Hager came storming down the ramp ready for a fight. Hager went and grabbed a microphone before pointing in the ring at London Calling.

Jake Hager: "You want to act like you are the ones who started this in the first place. You wanted to target me to make a statement, right? Well, all I did last week was return a statement! And if either one of you wants to fight then let's get a referee out to the ring. Just pick which one of you bitches I beat!"

The crowd were loving Hager here in WCW. This was a much more motivated man than we have ever seen as Hager was ready for a fight. Nick and Stu would banter back and forth in the ring about what was the right move to make next. Coming to a decision, Stu Bennett would raise his microphone.

Stu Bennett: "If you want a fight, then I want a fight. But I am not talking about a match, I want a fight. No Disqualifications, No Count-Outs. A fight!"

Jake Hager only smirked as he looked Stu dead in the eyes.

Jake Hager: "There's no better way to do it. Get your bitch out of the ring."

Nick Aldis looked like he was about to snap as Bennett would hold him back reassuring him that he was going to handle business as Hager entered the ring. Jim Ross suddenly breaks the action as he apologizes for a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

No Disqualification Match
    Stu Bennett w/ Nick Aldis versus Jake Hager

The first match of the night was about to hardly be a match at all. This was going to be an all out fight between these two brawlers and it wasn't going to be pretty. The bell was sounded and both men wasted no time going after the other as the two collided in the
    center of the ring. Fists were flaring and the crowd was going wild in cheers loving a good brawl. It wasn't long until Jake Hager's wrestling back ground came into play as he was able to grabble and take down Bennett! Nick Aldis jumped up on the apron only to be nailed with a big boot by Hager knocking him off. Aldis' distraction would still pay off for his partner as Hager would turn around to be lifted up and planted with a thunderous thud right into the mat! The crowd erupted in boos as a huge smirk came across Bennett's face. Thinking it would change the pace of the match, Hager was far from finished with this match. Bennett went to lift Hager only to be nailed with punches to the mid-section. Hager irish whipped Bennett to the corner as he was feeding off the crowds support. Hager ran full speed ahead splashing into Bennett in the corner! Hager went for the pin as Bennett was able to kick out at two! Hager was looking impressive in this match as he had to always watch out for Nick Aldis as he made it back up to his feet. Bennett whipped Hager into the ropes as Aldis would pull down the rope and send Jake tumbling out of the ring. The crowd were booing widely as Aldis laughed at Hager. Bennett went out of the ring after Hager as he began to fight back! Aldis and Bennett looked to double team Hager as the referee couldn't do anything about it in a match like this. Hager was still fighting back as he elbowed Bennett before nailing Aldis with a big boot! Hager was trying to feed off the crowd but the numbers were too much. Bennett nailed him from behind with a hammer fist before tossing him into the ring. Looking for the ending of this match, Bennett motioned for Hager to get up. Bennett looked to nail Hager with the Bullhamer but Hager was able to dodge it! Aldis was back up to his feet and the apron but not for long as Hager knocked him off. Aldis sacrificed himself as Hager turned to be successfully nailed with Bullhammer! The crowd erupted in boos as Bennett made the pin for the three count.

Winner: Stu Bennett

- - - - - - -

It had been a crazy night already here on Nitro as things could only grow wilder from here! The crowd would suddenly erupt in boo's as the theme music of Aaron Stevens would hit the arena. Stevens would make his way out onto the stage wearing a fancy robe as he would introduce a new spotlight to follow him to the ring. Stevens had a huge confident grin on his face as he felt he was so much better than everybody. Stevens entered the ring and just held his hand out for a microphone for a moment. Finally, Stevens went to grab the microphone but not before scolding Justin Roberts and pushing him out of his chair. Stevens re-entered the ring now pissed off as his entrance was over and the crowd still were booing.

Aaron Stevens: "Settle down peasants, settle down. Your barbarian actions disgrace my entire race. It is actually hard to bear to live around so many ignorant people. You all should be glad I love my job or you'd never be graced with my presence! I should only have to perform for Kings and Queens, not the towns people. So, count yourself lucky."

The crowd absolutely hated this guy as he could care less. Stevens motioned with his hand for the crowd to settle down like that was even going to begin to work.

Aaron Stevens: "I am here to address my opponent, not you people anyway. I am speaking to Zack Sabre Jr, the man that I shall face to advance to the finals of this tournament. As a British man, I truly expected more of a man like Zack Sabre Jr. I see no dignity in you, unlike another man in this tournament from the United Kingdom, Marty Scurll who is a true gentleman. After my match with Mr Sabre Jr, I look forward to our match in the finals, Marty. But that is in OUR match, not a match for these hooligans like Zack Sabre Jr and Matt Sydal."

Aaron Stevens rant may have gone on for the rest of the night but thankfully it was stopped. Finally, Zack Sabre Jr had finally heard enough of Stevens talking trash about him. The crowd erupted in cheers as Zack headed down the ramp to grab a microphone. Sabre entered the ring to get the ring in Stevens' face as Stevens would back off looking disgusted and dusting himself off.

Zack Sabre Jr: "What are you even ranting about? You're out here disgracing me like you know me when we haven't met before. Hi, I'm Zack Sabre Jr. [Zack extended his hand as Stevens looked at it and scoffed.] You keep running your mouth and we aren't going to wait for the semi-finals. I'll kick your ass right here."

Stevens only rolled his eyes at Sabre as Zack was ready to make this match happen right now.

Aaron Stevens: "Why is it not surprising that you are just as barbaric as these people. You don't even deserve to be in this tournament let alone this far. You aren't going to make it past me but we will settle that then. I am not spoiling a classic to make it just a "good match". I am better than that."

Zack Sabre Jr nodded his head like he was taking Stevens seriously.

Zack Sabre Jr: "It sounds like you are afraid to fight to me."

Aaron Stevens laughed out loud at that statement as he acted personally attacked.

Aaron Stevens: "I'm not spoiling a good match. I'll fight anybody on the roster tonight besides you!"

Aaron Stevens may have wanted to bit his tongue as he might have spoken too soon. The crowd went wild in cheers and a smirk came across Sabre's face as the theme music of Matt Sydal hit the arena. Stevens looked highly annoyed at this point as Matt Sydal made his way out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

Matt Sydal: "I'm sorry to interrupt but if you are looking for a match then look no further. You got one."

Stevens was freaked now as he contemplated his next move. He was suddenly relieved of that duty as Marty Scurll came out of nowhere nailing Matt Sydal from behind with his umbrella! The crowd erupted in boos as now all chaos had broken out! Zack Sabre Jr went to help Sydal as Aaron Stevens attacked him from behind but Zack Sabre Jr was ready and began to like Stevens up. Marty and Sydal were brawling outside of the ring as the crowd were going wild! Suddenly they erupted once more as the bosses theme music hit and everything suddenly paused! Eric Bischoff came out with a microphone in hand as he clapped his hands with a grin on his face.

Eric Bischoff: "Impressive display everybody, really. That is the passion that I have been wanting to see out of this entire roster. Aggression, confidence, it's needed. So now this is where I make things even better. Since everybody wants to fight so badly. Up next, it is going to be Marty Scurll and Aaron Stevens versus Matt Sydal and Zack Sabre Jr!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Eric winked at the four before signalling out a referee as Nitro went to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Tag Team Match
    Matt Sydal & Zack Sabre Jr versus Marty Scurll & Aaron Stevens

We have an impromptu match underway but what a hell of a match made on the fly by the boss, Eric Bischoff. Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr looked to start things off in this match as these two men were no strangers to each other. The bell was sounded as the two men locked up. Zack Sabre Jr looked to grabble Scurll but Marty would begin to strike Sabre in the rib cage. Trying to gain some momentum, Marty chopped Sabre in the chest before Sabre replied with one right back to Scurll! The two went back and forth just beating the hell out of each other as the crowd were eating this up. The crowd were chanting "This Is Wrestling" as Sabre and Scurll exchanged the momentum back and forth before nailing each other with clotheslines! The crowd gave the two a standing ovation for the exchange as the two began to look for tags to their partners. Scurll made the tag to Stevens as the crowd popped whenever Sabre leapt to make the tag to Matt Sydal! Sydal hit the ring like a rocket as Stevens was almost caught off guard as Sydal was in complete control of this match for the moment. With the right referee positioning, Stevens was able to get away with a thumb to the eye allowing Stevens to hit a DDT on Sydal! Stevens went for the pin but barely even got the two count before Sydal kicked out. Stevens and Scurll looked to work together as they tagged in and out smoothly for an inexperienced team. The crowd looked to will on Matt Sydal in this match as he would begin to retaliate! His adrenaline was pumping enough to be able to level Scurll with a clothesline before nailing a running Aaron Stevens with a
    pele kick stopping him right in his tracks! Sydal had cleared the house but also his gas tank as all three men were down in the ring! Matt Sydal lead the crowd in rallying behind Sabre to make the tag. The legal man Aaron Stevens was up to his feet as he tried to stop the tag but it was too late! Sydal got the tag and Stevens eye went wide! Sydal quickly levelled Stevens before looking to finish the match. Sydal went to the top rope as Scurll was up to try and stop him. Sydal nailed him with a boot but Stevens capitalized as he knocked Sydal off the top rope! Sydal tried to get to his feet but didn't have time before Stevens hit the Idolizer for the three count!

Winners: Marty Scurll & Aaron Stevens

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage after a great match as we come to the shot of Dalton Castle walking backstage. The crowd were mixed in their reaction as Dalton Castle was looking terribly nervous and for good reasons. Dalton would make his debut tonight facing the dangerous Jimmy Havoc. Dalton made it to the office of Eric Bischoff as he would knock.

Eric Bischoff: "Come in!"

Dalton Castle would make his way into the locker room and he didn't know what he was about to do. He was about tempted to just get down on his knee and beg. Instead, he decided to bow to Eric and proceed to beg.

Dalton Castle: "Mr Bischoff, I am deeply sorry for last week. Do you really have to make me face Jimmy Havoc?! You do know what that man is capable of, right?!"

Eric Bischoff only would smirk at Dalton Castle who didn't like that response to his questions.

Dalton Castle: "Come on, that is completely barbaric! I love wrestling don't get me wrong but that man is not a wrestler! You should honestly probably rethink his employment but I can't do your job of course."

Eric Bischoff didn't like the tone of Dalton's statement as Dalton really wasn't good at this type of thing.

Eric Bischoff: "There is nothing that I can do about it now. I've already put money into production. And in bets, how can I win off Jimmy winning if I cancelled the match? Think about it, how is any of this a good business decision on my part?"

Dalton knew he doomed by this point as he was wishing that he go back and change his debut. Clearly, he had made the wrong enemy in the boss.

Dalton Castle: "I can bring in business, trust me! The only way that I can't is if you allow this maniac to kill me tonight!"

Eric had already made his decision as now Dalton was about to panic.

Eric Bischoff: "Ehh, you could toughen up a little bit from it. Now, go ahead and get ready before you annoy me and I make it a No DQ match."

Dalton heard that memo as he would quickly run out of the room. Eric Bischoff would laugh at Dalton as Nitro went to commercials.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where Veda Scott was backstage with Matt Riddle as the crowd would erupt in cheers. Riddle had a big smile on his face as he had a big opportunity tonight.

Veda Scott: "Matt, tonight you have a chance to be the WCW Television Champion one week after a hellacious match between you and Bully Ray, how are you feeling?"

Matt grinned to her question. Yeah, he took a beating last week to his body but it wasn't the first time.

Matt Riddle: "I am used to putting my body through hell. Bully Ray was a hell of a fight last week despite the means that he chose to win with. But tonight, I'm putting all of that behind me and focusing on the task at hand tonight. It would be an honour to leave here tonight as the champion."

Veda transitioned to the next question.

Veda Scott: "You have been in plenty of matches but tonight you get to face two guys that may be unfamiliar to you in Paul London and Pinkie Sanchez. How have you game planned for this match?"

Matt kinda shrugged and shook his head at the same time.

Matt Riddle: "I haven't really had much time to really
    game plan. I found out about the match late in the week but I am still very prepared. I have watched London and Sanchez plenty of times to know their style. I know it is going to be a hell of a match but I still have to believe that I am going to leave as the winner."

Veda looked to close the interview.

Veda Scott: "That is a very good thing to believe. I always believed confidence is key. Best of luck out there tonight. Matt Riddle competes for the WCW Television Championship next!"

Matt Riddle reached out to shake Veda's hand as Nitro went to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Triple Threat Match
    WCW Television Championship
    Paul London versus Pinkie Sanchez versus Matt Riddle

It was time to crown a new WCW Television Champion as one of these three men would walk out as the champion. The bell was sounded as all three men were cautious of each other as they waited for one to make a move. Pinkie Sanchez made the first move going after Matt Riddle as Paul London came running after Pinkie. It was an all out brawl at this point as all three guys just went at it. Pinkie Sanchez and Paul London would come together as they looked to try and take out Matt Riddle. The two ran together with a double dropkick as Matt Riddle went flying out of the ring! It was not a singles match for the moment as now the pace would quicken. London and Sanchez tossed each other around and flew around the ring beating the hell out of each other as the only person to truly benefit was Matt Riddle who was back to his feet. Riddle slid in the ring as London would nail Sanchez with a
    hurricrana! London turned around to be nailed with a right hand. London dropped for a moment but was back up to his feet. Riddle gave London a fight as Riddle nodded his head to give London his respect. The two would lock up once more as Pinkie Sanchez would come flying off of the top rope as he would take both men out! The crowd erupted for the move as Pinkie tried to pin both men and only got a two count on both men. Pinkie was frustrated as he hit the mat. Pinkie was up as he waited for one of the two to make it to their feet. London made his way to a knee as Sanchez went running towards him only to be tackled by Matt Riddle! The crowd went wild as Matt Riddle screamed out on his knees. Matt Riddle had to be feeling good for the moment but that was all suddenly changed as Paul London came out of nowhere nailing Matt Riddle with a enzugiri! London went for the pin but Matt Riddle was able to kick out at two! Paul London went to the top rope looking for the 450 Splash but Riddle was able to get up his knees! The match was Riddle's for the taking and that was obvious, to everybody. Suddenly, Bully Ray jumped the barricade behind Matt Riddle. Bully slid in the ring and spun Riddle around for the Bully Bomb! The crowd erupted the boos as the referee couldn't DQ anybody. Bully smirked and exited the ring as Pinkie Sanchez came to for the pin off Bully Ray's work as the referee would count the three count!

Winner: Pinkie Sanchez

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut away from the scene in the ring as we cut to backstage where Veda Scott bravely went running up to try and catch up with Bully Ray after his actions.

Veda Scott: "Bully! Bully!"

Bully Ray would stop to see Veda Scott running up to him and would roll his eyes.

Bully Ray: "If you got to do it, then you better make it quick."

Veda nodded her head at Bully as she then nodded to the camera to begin rolling with the interview.

Veda Scott: "Bully, what just happened out there? Matt Riddle gave you credit as a good fight even despite the ending of your match last week."

Bully put up his hand to tell Veda to stop talking.

Bully Ray: "That is exactly what I am talking about. All that happened last week is the better man won. I don't know what everybody else might have seen. Matt Riddle was proven to be a punk then and I did it again tonight!"

Veda Scott had to be cautious with what she said to Bully in the mood that he was in.

Veda Scott: "Are you not afraid that Matt Riddle is going to come back and try to retaliate for costing him the championship?"

Bully looked at Veda like she was a lunatic.

Bully Ray: "Afraid? Veda, I wasn't even afraid when I was a child. Matt Riddle wasn't even close to being a champion! If anything, I tried to help Riddle by putting the kid out of his misery. He needs to reali.."

Veda Scott screamed and jumped backwards as Matt Riddle came running and spearing Bully Ray to the ground! Bully tried to get away from the pissed of Riddle but Matt caught him easily. Matt slammed him to the ground and barely began to ground and pound him before security came running to pull Matt Riddle off of Bully Ray. Riddle was screaming at Bully Ray as now Bully tried to look hard now that Matt was pulled away. Nitro would have to cut to a commercial as the fight was broken up.

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from the commercial break as the theme music of Candice LeRae would begin to play. The crowd erupted in cheers as Candice LeRae headed out from the back. Candice was looking serious tonight as she headed straight to get a microphone. Candice had plenty of questions she demanded answers for as she entered the ring.

Candice LeRae: "Last week, I found some unlikely help from Taeler Hendrix. Now, my question is why? Because if you want to take out The Beautiful People then maybe that is something I may be interested in."

Candice looked like she had more to say but the theme music of Taeler Hendrix would cut her off. Taeler comes walking out from the back with a smirk on her face. She didn't even look at Candice as she headed down to the ring to grab a microphone. She entered the ring before she finally would look at Candice.

Taeler Hendrix: "I go way back with Angel Williams and Ashley Lane. I simply was showing a familiar was. I can handle all of The Beautiful People. This has nothing to do with you."

Candice LeRae wasn't liking Hendrix's tone as the live crowd erupted in boos.

Candice LeRae: "Oh, that is where you are wrong. This has everything to do with me. I am going to be the top women in this company. So trust me, you better realize my worth."

Taeler only smirked and chuckled at LeRae.

Taeler Hendrix: "You've got big dreams, I can respect that but you are very naive. This is my time to shine. This has been years in the making and I am sick of waiting! So, you need to back down and get out of my way and let me handle The Beautiful People."

Candice LeRae was getting angrier by the second as she stepped to Hendrix.

Candice LeRae: "Get me out of your way."

It was looking like a brawl was about to happen as suddenly it was stopped by the arrival of The Beautiful People. The crowd erupted in boos as Angel Williams and Ashley Lane made their way down to the ring. Both women already had microphones in hand. The two were either very brave or stupid as they entered the ring. Candice and Taeler went from fighting each other to facing Lane and Williams.

Angel Williams: "You are both clearly delusional. Listen, anywhere I go, I am going to take over the women's division. That is simply what I do, it is my namesake. I am a champion. So you too can face the facts or weep later."

Ashley clapped for what Angel had to say as Taeler Hendrix went to speak but Candice LeRae would cut her off.

Candice LeRae: "The only way you've ever been a champion is through cheating. One on one in a fair fight, I'll..."

Well... paybacks a bitch as Taeler cut off Candice.

Taeler Hendrix: "Always win. That is why
    I'M going to be the first WCW Women's Champion."

Candice LeRae stepped to Taeler Hendrix as the two began to bicker. It was getting hostile as The Beautiful People would begin to laugh at the two of them. Candice and Taeler both turned and stared down The Beautiful People as suddenly all four were distracted as a referee came running out and over to Justin Roberts. All four women stared as Roberts grabbed a microphone.

Justin Roberts: "By orders of Eric Bischoff, up next, it will be Ashley Lane and Angel Williams versus Candice LeRae and Taeler Hendrix!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Candice and Taeler stared each other down as The Beautiful People were in shock as Nitro went to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Tag Team Match
    The Beautiful People (Ashley Lane & Angel Williams) versus Candice LeRae & Taeler Hendrix

Eric Bischoff was on a roll tonight with making these matches as this would certainly make an interesting match. Angel Williams decided Ashley Lane would start out for their team as Taeler Hendrix would make her in ring debut starting out in the match. The bell was sounded and Taeler went flying towards Ashley who ran back to Angel as Hendrix would laugh at Lane before taunting her to bring it on. Lane was embarrassed as she would get up enough guts to go charging at Taeler Hendrix and it was underway. Lane unleashed a fury on Hendrix but that only fired up Taeler who would duck a right hand by Lane and spin her into a
    neckbreaker! Taeler Hendrix was looking very impressive in her debut as she would pull Ashley Lane to her corner to make the tag to her "partner" Candice LeRae. LeRae and Hendrix would work together despite the argument earlier as they isolated Ashley Lane. Angel Williams would distract Candice LeRae as Ashley Lane would roll out of the ring. Trying to catch a breather, Candice went out of the ring after Lane as she would just toss her back in the ring. Ashley went running as she would luckily make the tag to Angel Williams! A big grin came across Candice's face as she motioned for Williams to bring it on. Angel was slightly reluctant to get in the ring but Candice came charging. The crowd went wild as the two women broke out into a brawl! The two took it to the ground as the referee was forced to break the two up. The referee was talking to LeRae as Angel came from behind. The referee scalded Angel as she continued her attack. Angel was looking impressive although she did everything she could to try and win. Angel pulled Candice to her feet but Candice was able to hit Angel with a sidewalk slam! Both women went back and forth as they exhausted themselves. Both women were down as they went for their corners Taeler reached out for Taeler as Taeler would suddenly "faint" as she fell backwards. Candice's eyes went wide as Justin Roberts went running over to her calling for medics. Although, there was a match still going as Ashley Lane would get tagged in. Candice LeRae was still in shock of what just happened as Lane pulled her up and planted her with the Rayne Check! Rayne went for the pin as Taeler suddenly "came to" as the referee counted the three.

Winners: The Beautiful People

- - - - - - -

We were back live on Nitro as the theme music of Jimmy Havoc would almost instantly begin to play. The crowd erupted with a loud mixed reaction as they were many Jimmy Havoc fans here. Havoc made his way out from the back not looking like he was in a good mood but that was also just how he usually looked half the time. Havoc made his way to the ring as Justin Roberts announced him as it was time for his match with Dalton Castle. As Jimmy entered the ring, he had different plans as he would approach Justin Roberts to take away his microphone. Jimmy had plenty of frustrations he felt he needed to let out.

Jimmy Havoc: "What do you think this is, Eric Bischoff? Do you think that I am just going to be used to take out the talent that you don't like and get nothing in return? I have already voiced my demands. I am going to be treated like I deserve or there will be hell to pay. I could make Dalton Castle's dreams come true and just refuse to fight for you tonight."

Somewhere backstage, Dalton Castle had to be begging for Havoc to go through with his threats before Havoc began to shake his head.

Jimmy Havoc: "No, that takes all of the fun out of it. I'll do your bidding tonight, Bischoff. But you are going to start forking up and answering my demands. I am not making threats when I say you do not want to make me into your enemy. I am promising that I will make every waking moment of your life a living hell."

Jimmy turned to face the
    titantron to face backstage directly.

Jimmy Havoc: "This is the last time that I am going to say this, Mr Bischoff. After this, I am going to start saying it with my actions. So listen closely, I WANT the WCW World Heavyweight Championship! Give me what I want or pay very close attention to what is about to happen because you will be the next name on my list."

Jimmy Havoc returned the microphone back to Justin Roberts to announce his opponent as Dalton Castle surely took his sweet time to make it to the ring. Nitro cut to a commercial break as somewhere backstage somebody was probably forcing Dalton to the ring.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Dalton Castle versus Jimmy Havoc

This match was officially underway no matter how bad Dalton Castle wasn't wanting it too. Havoc went after Dalton Castle as he wouldn't back down or run. Dalton gave it his all as he fought Jimmy Havoc. Dalton had the heart but was eventually levelled with a clothesline. Jimmy could have played around with Dalton for awhile but Jimmy was feeling a bit of compassion today. He'd just put him away quickly. Jimmy pulled Dalton up to his feet just before planting right back down to the mat with the Acid-Rainmaker. Jimmy went for the pin as Jimmy put Dalton away easily.

Winner: Jimmy Havoc

Jimmy Havoc rolled right out of the ring and went straight to grab a microphone.

Jimmy Havoc: "I deserve better than this."

Jimmy tossed his microphone aside as he headed away.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage as we see the sight of the WCW World Tag Team Champion The Young Bucks walking backstage showing off their gold. The crowd were already booing as suddenly the boos would get louder as The Young Bucks would run into Austin Aries who offered The Young Bucks a proposal last week.

Austin Aries: "Have you thought any more on my business proposal?"

Nick and Matt Jackson would smirk and chuckle at Aries as they moved their titles to show them off.

Nick Jackson: "Clearly, we don't need the alliance to win around here. Why should we?"

Matt shrugged his shoulders.

Matt Jackson: "My brother has a good point, what do you have to offer us?"

Aries only remained calm with a smirk on his face. Aries knew that he could always find a way to valuable.

Austin Aries: "Of course you don't need the alliance to be successful. I don't need an alliance. That is why I proposed the alliance. We are unstoppable on our own, together we run this company and everybody will be answering to us. I know how to get my way, that is why I am a multiple time world champion. You wanna know what I offer? This company on a silver platter."

The Young Bucks looked to each other, this was something they both had been thinking and talking about.

Matt Jackson: "Alright, we're in. But the first moment that it isn't working out for us then we are going to be out."

Austin Aries only smirked.

Austin Aries: "Oh, trust me. It is going to be worth your while. It starts tonight, we got planning to do quick."

Aries and The Young Bucks walked off together as the crowd booed loudly. A very dangerous alliance was just formed as Nitro cut to commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Nitro came back from a commercial break still buzzing over the groundbreaking news with Austin Aries and The Young Bucks. We come to Veda Scott standing by with Johnny Nitro as the ground was going wild in cheers. Johnny Nitro had a huge opportunity in front of him tonight and was feeling confident clearly.

Veda Scott: "Johnny Nitro, you are looking ready for your match tonight. How are you feeling?"

Johnny grinned real big, he was clearly feeling well tonight.

Johnny Nitro: "I am ready to go! I am one step closer to getting the WCW Championship. There is nothing Austin Aries or Jimmy Havoc or anybody can do to stop me. I am on a mission to become the WCW World Heavyweight Championship!"

Veda Scott grinned enjoying an interview with somebody who was actually nice to her for a change.

Veda Scott: "Before the commercial break, Austin Aries successfully aligned himself with The Young Bucks. Are you worried about Nick or Matt Jackson getting involved in the match?"

Nitro only shrugged his shoulders.

Johnny Nitro: "I honestly don't expect anything less from Aries. He will do anything he thinks will get him a win. Unfortunately for him, he will get disqualified or I'll superkick the both of them for a change. Simple as that."

Veda nodded her head.

Veda Scott: "Best of luck in your match, Johnny. The Number One Contenders match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship is up next! Back to you, J.R."

Cameras would turn to Jim Ross and Mick Foley on commentary to discuss this blockbuster Main Event match before it got underway.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Number One Contendership for WCW World Heavyweight Championship
    Austin Aries versus Johnny Nitro

It was now time for the Main Event as everybody was waiting to see what was the outcome of this one. The bell was sounded as things were underway these two rivals just went brawling with each other. Johnny Nitro was feeding off of the crowd as he took down Aries with a short clothesline but Aries was right back up! Nitro went to nail him once again but Aries was able to dodge and hit Nitro with an elbow! Both of these two men were at the top of the game the two would go into a series of reversals before looking for dropkicks and just hitting the mat. Nitro and Aries stared at each other once again as we looked like a restart. The two locked things up as Aries would go for a headlock. Aries had it locked in applying pressure as Nitro would nail Aries with punches to the ribcage. Aries was smart to sweep the leg of Nitro taking him to the ground. Aries had the move locked in but Nitro was easily able to find a way out of the move. Both men had to figure each other out since they kept clashing evenly. Both men were simply only wearing themselves out. Austin Aries went to the top rope as Nitro stumbled up to his feet. Aries came flying off the top rope as Nitro would nail Aries out of the air with a superkick! Both men hit the mat as the crowd erupted in "Holy Shit!" chants. The crowd were rallying behind Johnny Nitro as he fought to make the pin. The crowd chanted along with the count as the crowd were shocked as Austin Aries kicked out at two! Nitro was clearly frustrated that it wasn't over but he had to stay at it. Nitro pulled Aries to the turnbuckle as he was looking to hit Aries with the Starship Pain. Nitro went for it but Aries was able to get up his knees as Nitro crashed and burned. Aries and Nitro were both down as Austin Aries fought up to his feet. Aries fell back into the turnbuckle as he motioned for someone. The crowd erupted in boos as the tag team champions made their way out to the ring. Aries ran to Nitro on a knee and nailed him with a knee taking him out. It was unknown what Aries plan was and suddenly it wouldn't be known. Out of nowhere, Jimmy Havoc came running out nailing Nick Jackson from behind. Matt Jackson turned and ran at Havoc only to be nailed with a cutter! Jimmy grabbed Nick Jackson to hit the Acid-Rainmaker as Austin Aries stared in disbelief. He was almost caught off guard as Nitro was back to his feet. Both men continued their fight with what they had left. Jimmy Havoc slowly made their way down to the ring as Nitro would be distracted by Havoc who simply walked around the ring. Aries caught Nitro off guard as he spun him around to nail the Brainbuster! Aries made the pin for the three count.

Winner: Austin Aries

Austin Aries had no time to celebrate as Jimmy Havoc was headed into the ring. Aries quickly escaped the ring to join Nick and Matt Jackson who were still recovering. Jimmy Havoc said he was going to take it and it looks like this is what he meant. Havoc pulled Nitro up to his feet to nail Nitro with the Acid-Rainmaker planting him in the mat. Nitro would go off the air as Jimmy Havoc stood over Johnny Nitro.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

Next week on Nitro, it is the semi-finals of the WCW United States Championship tournament as Zack Sabre Jr faces Aaron Stevens and Marty Scurll faces Matt Sydal.

Eric
    Bischoff also confirms he has a blockbuster announcement regarding Fall Brawl next week.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status
      Country                    Canada

SP's REVIEWS: WCW
    >> Holy jeez am I happy to see you! I missed you tbh. I'm excited to see what you have planned for the returning WCW and Eric Bishoff, so without anything else said. Let's get started!
    EPISODE ONE
    >> So we kick things off with Bischoff as we should, and boy is it great to see him. Austin Aries interrupting is perfect - A Double deserves his shot! I'm glad he has been added to the bout, but with that special stipulation, I'm not sure what to expect.

>> Riddle versus Bully is surely going to be a great feud, especially to further Riddle's career while also giving Bully a decently built star.

>> Ryan Drago versus Jimmy Havoc is a really good opening match for WCW. Two very talented stars - that should set the ground for what's to come. And I believe the right man won.

>> Adding a No Holds Barred Stipulation for Riddle and Bully next week should make things very interesting!

>> Stu and Aldis tagging together is PHENOMENAL! And the whole British/USA angle with Hager is awesome. I hope Hager gets some revenge, but seeing Stu and Nick standing tall looks great.

>> Great win for Sydal over Black. Both men deserving but the right man won! I hope Sydal captures the United States Championship following this tournament.

>> Marty Scrull versus Ibushi is another phenomenal bout. Glad to see Marty capture the win.

>> The Young Bucks, Motor City Machine Guns, Roppongi Vice. The Tag division is stacked and what better way to decide the Champions! WHAT!! London is Calling, Hello - yeah here are some fists! Great to see them standing tall. This must lead to a Fatal Four Way.

>> The Beautiful People are back BAYBAY! Great to see Angel Williams and Ashley Lane! And a feud with Candace LeRae will be super intriguing!

>> And here we go, it's Main Event time! ECD! Ethan Carter is the Champion! But Aries wasn't pinned so, he still has the opportunity!
    PHENOMENAL show, I know you've posted two more shows I believe, so I will certainly get to those next. However, I am certainly intrigued with WCW and where you're headed. I'll be reading G!

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

It was time for another action packed week of action here on Nitro as the pyro was going off to welcome everyone to the show. Everybody was in high spirits for the show that was to come. So what was the best thing to do? Kill those spirits. The crowd would erupt in boos as the trio of Austin Aries and The Young Bucks would start the show-off. The three made their way slowly down to the ring really taking in the boos. The three were still confident and for good reason. Nick and Matt Jackson proudly wore the tag titles around their waists and Austin Aries had looked dominate here in WCW with a big chance at Fall Brawl to become WCW Champion. Aries entered the ring first motioning for a microphone. Justin Roberts handed him a microphone as the crowd wished he wouldn't have.

Austin Aries: "What did I tell you all? I told everybody I would be the Number One Contender and now I stand before you as the next world champion! At Fall Brawl, everything is going to fall right into place as I defeat Ethan Carter III to become the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion! It is just a matter of time now!"

The crowd erupted in boos as they would try their best to cut off Austin Aries but of course, that would never work here.

Austin Aries: "Boo me all that you want, but you better get damn used to it. You better all be able to get louder than that! Soon I will be out here each and every single week with the championship over my shoulder! I hope you will be loud then because I will always be able to be louder than you people! I am the top superstar in WCW and at Fall Brawl I am going to prove it. I am the greatest man that ever lived! And Ethan Carter III is just..."

TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE!

The crowd erupted in cheers as Ethan Carter III had been able to fully win over the WCW fans especially going up against an arrogant asshole by the name of Austin Aries. Ethan Carter III headed out onto the stage with the World Championship over his shoulder and a microphone already in hand.

Ethan Carter III: "Ethan Carter III is just what? The WCW World Heavyweight Champion? The face of World Championship Wrestling? I am a lot of things that you certainly aren't, Austin Aries. You sure like to talk a lot but when it comes down to it, I haven't seen you back it up one single time."

Aries was red in the face as he cut off EC3 pointing towards him.

Austin Aries: "I am the Number One Contender because I beat Johnny Nitro! I beat you in a single match! I always back up everything that I say!"

EC3 chuckled as he had made it down to the ring. Carter wasn't afraid as he headed right into the ring with the numbers certainly against him.

Ethan Carter III: "Because you are a cheater. You can't win anything fair and square and you know it. That is why you hire these two bitch boys to watch your back!"

The crowd let out a loud "Ooh!" as EC3 pointed to The Young Bucks. Matt Jackson looked ready for a fight but Nick Jackson held him back and Austin Aries put out his arm.

Ethan Carter III: "No, go ahead and let him free. Take out The Young Bucks and the old man is easy pickings!"

Ethan Carter III was firing up everybody at this point as the crowd was going wild. Austin Aries put down his hand and would shrug. He motioned for The Young Bucks to do their worse with Ethan Carter III. Carter held his belt ready for an ambush as suddenly the theme music of Johnny Nitro would hit the arena! The crowd would erupt in cheers as Nitro came storming down the ramp! Nitro slid in the ring to stand by Ethan Carter III's side. The crowd was going crazy as the fight was on! Carter and Nitro took it to The Young Bucks before Austin Aries looked to jump in! Everything was chaos as Ethan Carter III came running and speared Austin Aries sending them both crashing out of the ring! Johnny Nitro was going two on one as Nick Jackson came running at him! Johnny was able to send Nick flying out of the ring before spotting Matt Jackson. Nitro turned to nail Matt Jackson with a superkick coming off the ropes! Nitro stood tall for a moment as he dropped to a knee. There was a brawl between EC3 and Aries out of the ring as Aries clotheslined EC3 and himself over the barricade. On the other side of the chaos, the crowd was booing and cheering as Jimmy Havoc came from the other side of the crowd. Havoc slid in the ring looking to surprise Nitro but Nitro turned to catch him! The two trashed each other as they were about to fight as suddenly The Young Bucks were back forcing Nitro and Havoc to work together! The crowd was chanting "This Is Awesome" as the chaos was taking over until Eric Bischoff's theme hit the arena and everything suddenly paused. Bischoff came out from the back with a microphone surveying the scene.

Eric Bischoff: "That's enough of this! You all want to fight then we can fight! That is what this show is all about right?! Tonight, in the Main Event, it is going to be Austin Aries and The Young Bucks versus Ethan Carter III, Johnny Nitro, and Jimmy Havoc!"

The crowd went wild as Jim Ross exclaimed "WHAT?!" as Jimmy Havoc and Johnny Nitro would turn to look at each other. These two were going to be forced to team together? Caught off guard, The Young Bucks would level both men with superkicks! Nitro cut to a commercial with The Young Bucks standing tall with Aries and EC3 now missing from the picture.

- - - - - - -

Tag Team Match
    Number One Contenders for the WCW Tag Team Championships
    Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Barretta) versus Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

It was time for the first match of the night as these two team would collide for a title shot at Fall Brawl! Alex Shelley and Trent Barretta would start the match off for their respective team as the two locked things up as the bell was sounded. Shelley was able to quickly take Barretta to the mat but Barretta was right back up to his feet! Alex Shelley looked to hit Trent with a dropkick but Barretta was able to stop in his tracks. Barretta followed up the mistake with a big knee to the jaw! Roppongi Vice had this match right where they wanted it for the mean time as Trent pulled Shelley over to his corner to make the tag to Romero. Roppongi Vice was showing impressive team work as Chris Sabin and the Motor City Machine Guns fans were trying to will Alex Shelley back into this match! Barretta got the tag back in as the two would both irish whip Shelley. Shelley would come back as he came running with a big body splash taking both men down! The crowd went wild as everybody was down in the ring. Sabin willed Shelley on to make the tag as Trent Barretta looked to stop him. Shelley was successful as he leaped to make the tag to Chris Sabin and Sabin began to clear the house! Sabin took down Barretta with a clothesline before drop kicking Rocky out of the ring! Sabin yelled out as his fans would go wild in cheers. Sabin was feeling the momentum as he had Barretta where he needed him. Rocky Romero looked to reenter the ring which distracted Sabin. Sabin went after Romero and whenever he turned back to Barretta he was leveled with a superkick! Trent went for the pin but Sabin was able to kick out at two! The crowd was loving this match as these two teams were leaving their all in the ring here tonight! Both teams were showcasing how badly they wanted to win here tonight as the four men all went back and forth. Impressive teamwork was being shown by both teams but in the end, only one team could leave with the title shot. Trent Barretta was looking to go high as Alex Shelley hit the ropes to drop Trent! Rocky Romero came running with a clothesline sending both men over the top rope! The legal man was still in the ring as Chris Sabin was up to capitalize on Trent's fall. Sabin spun Barretta around to hit the Cradle Shock for the three count!

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns

- - - - - - -

Back from the commercial break, the crowd would erupt in cheers as the theme music of Eric Bischoff would hit the arena! Eric Bischoff came out playing to the crowd who were more supportive of Bischoff than ever before back in charge of WCW. Bischoff clapped hands on his way down to the ring as the crowd was anticipating this huge announcement that Eric Bischoff had to announce tonight. As Bischoff took center stage, the crowd would quicken down to allow Eric to speak and let the news out.

Eric Bischoff: "So has everybody been entertained the past few weeks? [The crowd would erupt in cheers as Bischoff smiled.] That is what I am wanting to hear! I certainly have been having a blast these past couple weeks. These guys really take it out of my hands at times. Sometimes that is a good thing and then sometimes, it's a bad thing."

Suddenly the tone of Eric Bischoff's voice would change and the crowd knew that things were about to get very serious.

Eric Bischoff: "In this business, it is almost impossible to avoid a feud. Even being a promoter, I have been in plenty of feuds over the years. I've had my ass kicked by Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've been there. Now over the past few weeks, I've allowed a rivalry to grow. I've allowed the controversy to take over and I've been amused. Then, a certain superstar spoiled one of my championship matches."

The crowd knew exactly where Eric Bischoff was going with this speech as they began to boo the man Eric Bischoff was speaking about.

Eric Bischoff: "That is where I draw the line. I take my company and matches very seriously. So seriously that there is only one thing that I can think about doing in a situation like this. So Bully Ray, would you please come out here and join me in this ring."

Eric Bischoff waited patiently as Bully Ray's music would eventually begin to play and the crowd erupted in boos. Bully Ray made his way from the back with a scowl on his face as Eric Bischoff wasn't looking in a good mood himself anymore. Bully entered the ring as he looked eye to eye with his boss.

Eric Bischoff: "You say that you want to teach Matt Riddle a lesson, right? [Bully Ray crossed his arms nodding his head.] Well, I am going to give you that chance. You've gone and got me invested in this whole thing. But since you think that things are supposed to always go your way, I have a loop hole for you. At Fall Brawl, it will be Bully Ray versus Matt Riddle but I am allowing Matt to pick the match stipulation."

Bully Ray instantly began to show his ass arguing with Eric Bischoff who wasn't wanting to hear any of it.

Eric Bischoff: "Matt Riddle, if you would please join us in the ring."

This was a brawl just waiting to happen as Eric Bischoff invited out Matt Riddle to get in a ring with Bully Ray. Riddle's theme hit as the crowd erupted in cheers. Riddle had a grin on his face clearly loving the news that he heard from Eric Bischoff. Riddle entered the ring as the two already looked to collide but Eric Bischoff forced both men apart.

Eric Bischoff: "You are both in the center of MY ring right now. You make one move that I don't like and I will fire you on the spot. Now, Riddle, you have the golden ticket. You can pick any match that you want."

Eric Bischoff handed the microphone to Matt Riddle who would look at the WCW fans before looking at Bully Ray with so many different match ideas floating around in his head.

Matt Riddle: "You know what, let's go ahead and play in his own backyard. I want a table match!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Matt Riddle handed the microphone back to Eric Bischoff. Bully Ray burst out laughing as he would grab the microphone from Bischoff.

Bully Ray: "You just signed your own death wish, kid! You're on!"

Bully shoved the microphone back to Bischoff before exiting the ring. Matt Riddle continued to only smirk at Bully to get into his head.

Eric Bischoff: "There you have it! At Fall Brawl, it will be Matt Riddle versus Bully Ray in a table match!"

Matt Riddle extended his hand to Bischoff as Eric shook it and Nitro cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Back from a commercial break, it is time for the first United States Championship tournament match of the night as the theme music of Aaron Stevens would hit the arena. The crowd would erupt in boos as Stevens would still make his way from the back with nothing but a smile on his face. He was confident in himself to move forward to the finals of this tournament. Stevens put up his hand to all the fans that were booing him as he made his way to grab a microphone. Stevens would stand in the center of the ring listening to the finish of his theme as he started as soon as it finished to not listen to the boos.

Aaron Stevens: "And tonight, I will properly shut down a failed Brit. A man that should live with class and dignity but instead is a disgrace to not only his country but also to mine!"

The crowd would grow even louder as they would get a little creative with their chants as they began to chant "Move Away!" at Aaron Stevens who only smirked.

Aaron Stevens: "The idea has come across my mind a many of times. You know why? Because Zack Sabre Jr is not the only one to disgrace it. All of you people also disgrace it! This used to be a land of brilliance and grace. America was filled with great minds! Now I fear that mine is the only great mind that is left."

Of course, that got a loud eruption out of the crowd as they rose to their feet. The security were certainly earning their pay tonight as Aaron Stevens continued to just rip into the crowd.

Aaron Stevens: "Barbarians. Modern day people have turned into nothing more than barbarians! I am ashamed to live in a generation with such poor minds! Where are the great minds like Edison?! Science these days isn't science! Ben Franklin could have done wonders with today's technology! I fear for generations to come, the human brain is not what it once was. I hope to help with my mind but it is a hard job alone to cure you, helpless dumb peasants."

Aaron Stevens could have gone on and on but thankfully, Zack Sabre Jr's theme music would hit to stop Stevens in his tracks. The crowd erupted in cheers as Zack Sabre Jr headed his way out onto the stage. The crowd erupted in cheers as Zack Sabre Jr had heard enough of Aaron Stevens. Sabre Jr entered the ring as Stevens had tossed the microphone away and was ready for a fight.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship Tournament: Semi-Finals
    Zack Sabre Jr versus Aaron Stevens

The finals were at Fall Brawl but tonight we would find out who would meet in the finals. In the first match of the night, Zack Sabre Jr was determined to do everyone a favor and shut Aaron Stevens mouth. But knowing Stevens, that was certainly not an easy job to do. The bell was sounded and the two men would lock up. Stevens took early control of the exchange looking for a headlock. Sabre Jr would begin to light up Stevens legs with kicks to get free. Zack continued his attack to the legs and the midsection of Stevens. Stevens would back into the ropes to force the referee to back Sabre away. Stevens would then try to run and cheap shot Sabre just to get another kick to the stomach! The fans were going wild as Sabre had everything going his way. Trying to find an escape from Sabre's kicks, Stevens rolled out of the ring to get a breather. Zack wasn't having any of that as he instantly went running as he flew out of the ring at Stevens! Aaron Stevens luckily dodge Sabre to send Zack crashing into the barricade. Stevens quickly got back in the ring as he demanded the referee to count faster so that he could win by count out. Sabre was already stirring as Stevens went back after Sabre grabbing him and tossing him into the steel steps with a sick thud! The crowd erupted in boos as Stevens would take a bow to make everybody even angrier. Stevens grabbed Zack to throw him in the ring but Sabre reversed it and tossed Stevens in instead. Sabre was back on the attack as Stevens backed towards the corner. Sabre stayed on his tail and would pay for it as Stevens stopped in his tracks with an elbow to the jaw of Sabre. Stevens was sneaky and creative in his attacks and defense as he was able to think of anything to throw at Zack Sabre Jr who would show why he is The Technical Wizard as he showed impressive ring work and knowledge as he kept Stevens at the top of his game. Stevens was clearly getting frustrated that nothing he was doing as able to put down Zack Sabre Jr for the count. Stevens scowled at Sabre after hitting him with a DDT and still only getting a near fall. Stevens was looking for the kill as Stevens was looking to hit the Idolizer! Stevens motioned for Sabre to get to his feet as Stevens kicked him in the midsection looking for the kill but Zack Sabre Jr was able to reverse out. Sabre nailed Stevens with a big knee to the midsection before pulling him in for the Sabre Driver! Sabre went for the pin as the referee counted the three and Zack Sabre Jr advanced to the finals.

Winner: Zack Sabre Jr

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where Jake Hager was standing by with Veda Scott. An interview was just about to get started but was stopped from ever starting. London Calling came up from behind as Bennett would clothesline Hager from behind. Aldis would quickly jump on him beginning to beat him down. Aldis got off of Hager as Bennett went to pick him up. Hager began to fight back as he low blowed Bennett with a kick before grabbing Nick Aldis running after him and sending him into the wall! Hager had a lot of fight in him as he tried to take both men at the same time but the numbers game would get the best of him. Bennett and Aldis worked together as Aldis picked up Hager just to allow Bennett to lay him out with a massive bullhammer! The live crowd was going wild in boos as Bennett and Aldis looked to destroy Jake Hager.

Stu Bennett: "You went and messed with the wrong two guys. Now your ass is going to bloody pay for it!"

Bennett would nail Hager with a big knee to the jaw.

Nick Aldis: "There is nothing your country can do for you now. Now you are in our territory and you are going to pay for it. Now get up!"

Aldis demanded Hager to get to his feet. Hager fought to his knees just to look right up at Nick Aldis. Aldis bent over to talk trash as Hager would spit right in his face! Aldis blew his temper running with a big kick to the skull! London Calling was intent on ending this man's career right here right now. Aldis and Bennett were about to really hurt Hager when suddenly out of nowhere, Stu Bennett was nailed with a massive shoulder tackle! The crowd erupted in cheers as the cameras got a good look at the man to see that it was none other than the massive man known as Moose! Aldis came running at Moose only to be picked up and leveled with a spinebuster! Moose would go and check on Jake Hager as the crowd had begun to chant "Moose!" as Nitro cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship Tournament: Semi-Finals
    Marty Scurll versus Matt Sydal

The crowd was already hyped for this match as it was time to find out who would be meeting Zack Sabre Jr in the finals of this tournament. The bell was sounded and the action started immediately. Scurll and Sydal looked to lock up before Sydal began to light up Marty with leg kicks! Sydal was flying out of the gate as he irish whipped Scurll to the corner. Sydal followed up with a big knee to the head in the corner to Marty Scurll! The fans were going wild as Matt Sydal was clearly dominating this match so far. Matt taunted to the crowd before going back after Marty. He looked to pick up Marty but was rolled up out of nowhere instead! Marty grabbed a hold of the tights looking to steal one but Sydal was barely able to kick out at two! Sydal was furious now almost being cheated out of his chance. Matt went right after Marty backing him towards the corner. This was all part of Marty's plan as he would trip up Sydal in the corner to send him head first into the turnbuckle. Scurll followed up by giving Sydal a taste of his own medicine with a knee of his own to Sydal in the corner. The fans were booing loudly as Marty went for the pin but Sydal quickly kicked out at two! Both of these talented superstars wanted nothing more than to advance to the finals and become the WCW United States Champion and that was clear in this match up. Marty went running for a clothesline as Sydal ducked to nail him with the pele kick and followed up with a standing moonsault! Sydal went for the pin but Scurll would kick out. Marty Scurll was able to hit a massive backdrop off the ropes to Sydal and still couldn't finish off Matt Sydal. Both of these men had left it all in the ring here tonight in the hopes of advancing and this match wasn't over yet. Both men were still going at it as the two would both look for discus elbows knocking each other clean out! The crowd began to chant "Holy Shit!" as the referee began his count. Perhaps Zack Sabre Jr won't even have to fight to become champion! Both men were out as the referee counted them both down. Getting late into the count, both men were fighting and struggling to their feet as they both made it up long enough to break the count before falling to a knee again! They were exhausted but couldn't stop as Sydal went after Scurll looking for a roundhouse kick but Scurll ducked it! Marty rolled up Sydal once more as he reached out to grab the rope for leverage to get the victory to advance to face Zack Sabre Jr at Fall Brawl!

Winner: Marty Scurll

- - - - - - -

We are back live on Thursday Night Nitro as the theme music of Candice LeRae would hit and the crowd would erupt in cheers! Candice sure had got the WCW fans behind her in recent weeks as she has gone into battles with The Beautiful People. The usually smiling Candice LeRae wasn't in the best of moods after last week whenever her partner "fainted" on her. Candice stormed to the ring as she demanded a microphone to be handed to her. She had a lot on her mind and never was one afraid to speak it.

Candice LeRae: "I am sick and tired of what has been going on in the women's division in WCW! The Beautiful People are back together trying to take it over and if that isn't enough to deal with, now I have to deal with Taeler Hendrix as well."

The Taeler Hendrix fans in the arena would cheer out as Candice nodded her head running her tongue along the inside of her bottom lip.

Candice LeRae: "Let me straight the record straight here with Miss Hendrix. I never asked for your help and I never needed it. With that being said, as my partner last week, you should have had my back. I don't believe your fainting act for a second. You cost me the match, so now we have a problem. So get out here!"

Candice turned to the titantron as her fans were hyped and cheering loudly. The place about erupted as Taeler Hendrix's theme music would hit. Hendrix came out to a loud mixed reaction with a smirk on her face. She went directly to get a microphone before entering the ring where Candice was already ready for a fight.

Taeler Hendrix: "I guess you caught me. I guess you expect me to explain my actions but I don't have anything I owe you. I don't have to give you an explanation. But I will tell you this much. You have this whole vendetta against The People Beautiful People, well I don't like you any better."

The Candice fans let out a loud boo as Candice just nodded her head at Taeler listening to her.

Candice LeRae: "I'd be lying if I didn't say the exact thing. You went and placed your own self on a list that you honestly never wanted to be on. Because now, we have some serious problems between us."

Taeler would cut off Candice from continuing.

Taeler Hendrix: "There is nothing between us, Candice. We don't have any problems, you are a waste of my time. I am after the championship, not you."

Candice put up her hand in Taeler's face as she shook her head.

Candice LeRae: "Oh, I don't think so. I think we have something very big between us and if you even think you are going to get near the WCW Women's Championship then you know damn well you are going to have to go through me! So, do it!"

Candice LeRae tossed her microphone aside as she waited for Hendrix to reply. Before Taeler could, Eric Bischoff's theme music hit the arena and the crowd went wild. Bischoff came out onto the stage with a microphone already in hand.

Eric Bischoff: "You know this is something that I want to see as well. So, let's do it! Get a referee out here!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as a Nitro cut quickly to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Taeler Hendrix versus Candice LeRae

This match had quickly turned into nothing more than a grudge match. These two women certainly didn't like each other. The bell was sounded as Candice LeRae ran right at Taeler Hendrix beginning to light her up with punches! Hendrix blocked at first before going after Candice with her own punches. The two went back and forth with fists flying as the fans went wild loving this fight! The referee tried to break the two women up but wasn't having much luck. He got the two apart for maybe a second before LeRae would tackle Hendrix taking her down. The brawl continued on the ground as the two beat the hell out of each other. The referee was forced to get a little forceful as she pulls LeRae off of Hendrix as he threatened to disqualify both women. The two had to settle down as the two locked up with Taeler Hendrix slamming LeRae into the mat and locking in a headlock. Hendrix had a smirk on her face as he applied pressure trying to put Candice to sleep. Candice looked to be fading as the referee went to check on her. Her arm flopped to her side the first time the referee lifted it but the second was a different result. Candice held it up before beginning to fight back. Candice nailed Hendrix with elbows to force her to break the hold. A fire was set off in LeRae as she hit Taeler with a dropkick back on their feet! Both of these women were impressive athletes as the crowd was loving this match. Possibly being the match of the night so far as these two were fierce and certainly were hitting hard. You could feel the tension in this match as the crowd knew they were witnessing a classic between two heated rivals. These two had given the crowd and incredible back and forth match as these two refused to lose and the crowd replied with "This Is Awesome!" chants for these two. The stamina was beginning to show as both women went down as they both looked for clotheslines taking each other down in the process! The crowd was rallying behind their pick to win in this match as suddenly the crowd erupted in boos. Angel Williams and Ashley Lane were spotted headed down the ramp as the two enter the ring. Angel picked up Hendrix to hit the Botox Injection as Ashley Lane would hit the Memory Lane, rolling cutter, on Candice LeRae as the referee had no other choice but to call for the bell to put an end to this match.

Winner: No Contest

The Beautiful People got boos rained down on them as they spoiled a great match. They may be getting booed but The Beautiful People were looking strong as they stood tall as cameras faded away.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage after the chaos in the ring just to find more chaos backstage. Aaron Stevens was seen storming through backstage pissed off after his loss to Zack Sabre Jr earlier in the night. Stevens was ranting to anybody that would listen. Stevens would spot the camera man filming him as he began to walk over.

Aaron Stevens: "Hey you! [Stevens looked like a wild man pointing at the camera.] Film me, go live if you aren't!"

The camera man only nodded his head knowing that things might get worse for him if he would refuse to film Stevens. Stevens was clearly deranged that he lost.

Aaron Stevens: "I was screwed! That man is a con artist! Zack Sabre Jr did not fairly beat me, he could never fairly defeat me! I am an intellectual! I am too smart to be defeated by a simpleton like Zack Sabre Jr! I deserve to be in the finals against Marty Scurll, not Zack Sabre Jr! This is an outrage!"

The live crowd was booing loudly as Stevens ran his fingers through his hair full of rage. He couldn't believe that this actually happened to him. The camera man tried to get out of this situation he had gotten himself in beginning to back away. Stevens turned around to see him and instantly waved his finger at him.

Aaron Stevens: "Oh no, don't think for a second that I am finished here! I am not finished here until that wrong is justified! I want that title shot and I am not leaving until I get one! Don't even dare try to cut away or I will go out to that ring and continue! Eric Bischoff, do your job!"

Aaron Stevens was determined to hold the show hostage but nothing seemed to be getting done. Aaron Stevens was about to explode as he began to throw a tantrum live on the air. Stevens began to attack the air and the walls as suddenly he stopped in his tracks and began to glare. Stevens would scream out before running as the camera man followed him. Aaron Stevens ambushed Pinkie Sanchez out of nowhere as security came running to stop him. The security pulled Stevens off as he was shouting.

Aaron Stevens: "You don't deserve to be a champion! I am the only one worthy!"

Stevens was dragged off kicking and screaming as Nitro cut away to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

We were back from a commercial break as we come to backstage where Veda Scott is standing backstage with Moose and Jake Hager as the crowd would erupt in cheers. Jake Hager took a hell of a beating earlier tonight but he was still looking great and excited to have some back up now in Moose.

Veda Scott: "Hopefully this interview will go more smoothly than the last one did. Everybody has been buzzing since earlier tonight! What an impact you just made in WCW, Moose. How did this alliance come together?"

Jake Hager shrugged as Moose would explain his actions.

Moose: "What you saw earlier tonight was the birth of this alliance. I signed my contract and since then all I have heard and seen is these two Brits out here running their mouths. I was sick and tired of them trying to double team everybody. The odds are evened now so let's see them try something now."

Moose certainly was intimidating as Hager would pat him on the back as Veda spoke to Hager.

Veda Scott: "Eric Bischoff has made a match between you and Nick Aldis tonight. How are you feeling after the blindside attack earlier?"

Jake only smiled as he stretched out his arms.

Jake Hager: "I have taken worse beatings in the past and got through them. Yeah, I'm a little banged up but I know they are both feeling it as well. Tonight, we are going to show them two they are all talk and numbers. When it is two on two, they aren't nothing!"

Veda Scott nodded her head as Hager was feeling more motivated than ever with a powerful ally by his side.

Veda Scott: "That match is coming up after this commercial break. Best of luck to you tonight, looking forward to this match!"

Hager and Moose would make their way out as Hager's big match was up next as Nitro went to commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Nick Aldis w/ Stu Bennett versus Jake Hager w/ Moose

Things were evened up for Jake Hager now as he felt more confident than ever going up against Nick Aldis of London Calling. Stu Bennett was at ringside with Nick Aldis but now Jake Hager had a major ally in the massive Moose who wasn't even in the match but already had the crowd chanting his name. Hager only grinned at the "Moose" chants as they were clearly getting to London Calling who still could hardly believe that Moose was in WCW. The bell was sounded and Aldis was still distracted as Hager was able to easily nail him with a big boot to the skull! Aldis rolled right out of the ring as the crowd erupted in boos as Aldis went to game plan with Bennett. Moose began to make his way around the ring pointing at Aldis who backed up. Stu Bennett told Moose to back up as Hager took advantage of the distraction nailing Aldis from behind. Bennett went after Hager as Moose was on his tail! The crowd erupted as Moose grabbed ahold of Bennett and tossed him into the barricade! Moose certainly had evened the odds as the fight was back in the ring. Finally a true one on one match, Nick Aldis was showing he was no fluke former world champion as Jake Hager was doing the exact same thing. Two former guys at the top were proving that they could easily still be at the top as these two went to war. Aldis survived a gutwrench powerbomb as Hager was able to survive a huge big boot that looked like it about concussed him! The crowd was invested in this match as Bennett dared to try and interfere on the sake of his partner. It paid off as Aldis was able to hit a sidewalk slam but Bennett would pay for it. Moose went on the attack as Bennett tried to get away from Moose up the ramp leaving his partner behind in the ring. Nick Aldis was tired and exhausted but was ready to end the match but was taking a little too much time looking confident as he smirked at the booing crowd. Aldis went to grab Hager as Hager picked his ankle and took him down! Hager was able to lock in the ankle lock as the crowd went wild! Nick Aldis was all alone in the center of the ring as Moose had run off his tag team partner. Hager was screaming just as loud as Aldis as Aldis fought to get to the ropes but he couldn't crawl that far as he eventually was forced to tap out before Hager completely snapped his ankle.

Winner: Jake Hager

The crowd was going completely wild as Jake Hager had gotten his redemption on London Calling as suddenly Stu Bennett reappeared on the stage. The crowd went wild in boos as Bennett had a smirk on his face. Bennett would walk back a bit before dragging out a busted open and knocked out Moose. Bennett would walk away once more before coming back to stand over Moose wielding a bloody steel pipe in hand. Jake Hager's eyes were wide as Bennett had made a huge impact. Hager shouted at Bennett to bring it on as behind him, Nick Aldis had recovered enough to spin Hager around to deliver a powerful MDD! Magnus sat on the mat with a grin on his face as he looked to his partner clapping at the top of the stage.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where Johnny Nitro was seen getting ready for the main event coming up next as the crowd began to go wild with cheers. Nitro was looking ready for a fight as suddenly a scowl appeared on his face. The crowd began to boo except for a select few as Jimmy Havoc was seen walk into the frame. Havoc and Nitro got in each other's face as you could cut the tension between these two with a knife.

Jimmy Havoc: "I don't like you, I don't like Ethan Carter III. Honestly, I don't like anybody when you get down to it. I don't want to be on a team with the likes of you or Carter but odds aren't always in my favor. So tonight, I have to rely on you to not be a screw up your entire life and do something right out there. If not, you'll pay for the damages."

Johnny Nitro only smirked at Havoc as he began to chuckle. Nitro was getting under Havoc's skin as he could not stand to be underestimated.

Johnny Nitro: "It sounds like you are trying to threaten me. I don't take well to being threatened so if you keep it up and you won't even have to worry about the match tonight because I will kick your head straight off your shoulders! So please, keep running your mouth!"

Nitro and Havoc were about to explode as Jimmy Havoc's hands were both fists and Nitro's jaw was his target.

Jimmy Havoc: "I dare you to ****ing try it."

Things were just about to explode as Ethan Carter III would show up at the right time to try and play peace keeper.

Ethan Carter III: "What the hell are you two doing! I don't care about the issue you two have between you. We have a match coming up next and we won't win if you two beat each other's asses instead of theirs!"

Jimmy Havoc would turn his attention to the WCW Champion as he glared at Ethan Carter III.

Jimmy Havoc: "You don't tell me what to do."

Havoc bumped into Carter's shoulder before he made his way away from Carter and Nitro who only shook their heads. What a partner they had tonight, somebody who would rather be in a three on one handicap match than tag with who he has too.

Johnny Nitro: "You know I didn't start that."

EC3 just nodded his head to answer Nitro.

Ethan Carter III: "I know. [Carter stared out the door for a moment.] I hope you know we are in this match alone here."

Nitro nodded his head as he extended his fist to Carter who fists bumped him before Nitro cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Veda Scott was back backstage as she was joined with Austin Aries and The Young Bucks as the crowd would erupt in boos. Aries and both Jackson brothers have huge smirks on their faces as they had to feel like they were on the top of the company. The Young Bucks proudly held the WCW Tag Team titles while Austin Aries had a chance to be the WCW Champion at Fall Brawl. They were all in high spirits and good reason even with a huge match coming up for them.

Veda Scott: "Thank you all for your time before this huge match. This is possibly the match star packed team that you have ever faced. How are you feeling going up against three tough opponents?"

Aries would only scoff at the question.

Austin Aries: "Do you even have to ask us that question? [Aries looked at Veda bewildered.] We are feeling confident if that is the question you are asking. These three guys have no reason even trying to go up against us. You just saw that they can't get along. Ethan Carter III can't keep Nitro and Havoc on the same side. We are a well oiled machine, it is an easy answer."

The Jackson's nodded their heads agreeing with Aries. This alliance is certainly a dangerous one.

Veda Scott: "EC3 looks determined to try and keep these two on the same page but I do agree with you. They don't look to stay on the same page. Is that the main weakness that you look to target? Or is there a bigger target that you are after?"

Aries looked to answer the question but Nick Jackson asked to answer the question instead.

Nick Jackson: "It doesn't match which weakness that we target. The clear thing is that they have weaknesses unless like us. They have too many weaknesses to stand a chance to us together or alone. No matter who is in the ring, we will take them down. They don't stand a chance, you know it's true, at the end of the day, everybody knows that it is true.."

Veda certainly couldn't just agree with Nick but she knew they certainly had good points.

Veda Scott: "No matter what the outcome is, the audience is certainly going to be hyped up for this one. Looking forward to a good match between you all."

Aries just rolled his eyes as he leads The Young Bucks towards the ring for what was guaranteed to be an awesome main event.

- - - - - - -

Six Man Tag Team Match
    Austin Aries & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Sydal) (c) versus Ethan Carter III (c), Johnny Nitro, & Jimmy Havoc

It was finally time for the Main Event of the evening that was packed full of talent! The trio of Austin Aries and The Young Bucks looked to face three of WCW's top stars. One trio were close allies and the other team was close to taking off each other's heads. The match wasn't even officially underway and Ethan Carter III had already had to step in between Havoc and Nitro in deciding who would start the match off. He decided to start the match off against Matt Jackson daring to leave Nitro and Havoc standing side by side for a long period of time. Eric Bischoff had to be somewhere backstage eating this match up as Carter and Jackson locked up. Nick Jackson was able to work Carter over to his corner as the teamwork by the WCW Tag Team Champions started. Trying to isolate the champion was no easy job, Carter fought back against The Young Bucks before nailing Austin Aries with a right hand just for good measure. Carter would make a tag to Johnny Nitro but Jimmy Havoc almost instantly tagged himself in. Nitro was red hot as he had to grit his teeth to not just go in the ring and knock out his own partner. Havoc took control of the match as he looked to hurt the legal man Nick Jackson who wasn't wanting any of the deranged Jimmy Havoc. Matt Jackson looked to enter the ring to help his brother as he provided the distraction for Nick to make a tag to Austin Aries who didn't necessarily want it. Jimmy Havoc had a sadistic smirk on his face as he motioned for Aries to bring it on. Aries didn't back down as he roared out and the two collided like a car crash. Aries fought hard against Jimmy Havoc who was loving a good fight. Havoc was able to hit a spinning neckbreaker as he pulled Aries to his corner before starring down Johnny Nitro. Havoc talked trash to Nitro before hitting Aries with a big kick to the face! Havoc then would tag in Nitro before giving him the middle finger. Havoc left Nitro in a good position in the ring as Aries was down and out. Nitro pulled Aries to the turnbuckle before Jimmy Havoc reentered the ring. Havoc spun Johnny Nitro around and nailed him with a nasty Acid-Rainmaker! The crowd erupted in boo's as Havoc flipped off Aries. Havoc made his way out of the ring as EC3 was confused and distracted. The referee had lost control for the moment as The Young Bucks would drill EC3 with a superkick off the apron! Matt Jackson rolled Austin Aries over Nitro after Havoc did all the dirty work for the victory!

Winners: Austin Aries & The Young Bucks
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-12-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2017

Singles Match
    Ethan Carter III (c) versus Austin Aries

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship Tournament: Finals
    Marty Scurll versus Zack Sabre Jr

Tables Match
    Bully Ray versus Matt Riddle

Tag Team Match
    WCW World Tag Team Championships
    The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (c) versus Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

Eric Bischoff has recently announced that WCW will be debuting a weekly recap show featuring one spectacular match to finish each show. The show that will be titled WCW Aftershock was confirmed to be hosted by Veda Scott and Jim Ross. The concept of the show is to be a talk show-esque hour long broadcast featuring weekly guests. Bischoff confirmed that the guest will branch from WCW Superstar and to high profile WCW fans. There has been no confirmed date for the show to debut.

During this same interview, Eric Bischoff announced that Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr will both be facing off in Pick Your Poison matches live next week on Thursday Night Nitro.

Last edited by The Grange; 09-13-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Thread Information