Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Championship Wrestling

Indy Talent

Status

Re: World Championship Wrestling

So first off the idea of WCW in 2017 is a strange one for me. Looking at the roster youve only got JR Bischoff and Foley who can act as links back to WCW for me if Bischoff was going to start a promotion i would have thought a fresh name and brand would have been better but as a WCW fan I'm all for a ressurection of my favourite promotion growing up.

Your format looks great my only critiscsim would be some of the colours, specifically the really light colours, i don't know if its just the brightness setting on my moniter but their just a bit hard to read sometime. Part from that the shows are layed out really nice.

The roster looks to have a nice mix of Inide guys, ex wwe, ex tna and UK guys. Would have like a little backstory how some of these guys came to sign with WCW but thats just me being picky. Also it lacks real star power. Like I'm not saying have John Cena on the roster but one or two big stars would have completed the roster for me.

Quick other thing why have you used some different names and some you havent changed. Like the beautiful people's names and Hager and Bennett & Stevens but youve kept Bully Ray EC3 Burke and Barretta for example. Just seems weird name choices for some and not others.i mean i had to google Ashley Lane & Angel Williams becuase i thought they were new wrestlers. Imagine my disappointment when i disocovered who they were lol

Also there are no dates on your Nitros just something i'd add if i were you cause i have no idea how many shows it is until Fall Brawl

So this is a review of the latest show so lets get to it

• A Heel Aries is the best Aries
    • Not Really seen a lot of Ethan Carter III but that was a decent promo.
    • Big fan of Rappongi Vice so sad to them lose out to the MCMG's
    • Bully Ray Riddle sounds like a good fued on paper, Riddle picking the Tables match is a ballsy move i mean surely he'd pick a submission match but i'll see how this plays out.
    • So is Aaron Stevens just doing his Damien Sandow gimmick under his old name? thats fine. Always liked a good Sandow promo. ZSj going over makes sense. Would like to see a Riddle/ZSJ feud in the future.
    • Aldis & Bennett seem like theyd be a good tag team combo, Hager is going to have to find a tag partner to deal with them i guess, Could we see a Real Americans reunion down the line with Cesaro coming into the WCW fold?
    • So our US title match will be Scurll vs ZSJ leaders of the new school going head to head. ALways good match and itll be interesting having a Non American having the US title first
    • I am not a fan of the Beautiful People honestly, for me its a gimmick that should have just died but i guess they are gonna be your big heels in the Womens division and Candice can fit in the under dog role.
    • Nice angry Stevens promo, and a nice way to transition him to a feud with Pinkie Sanchez (I have no idea who he is btw) for the TV title.
    • Oh Hager & Moose kinda gutted it wasnt Cesaro but be cool to see were this goes with Moose/ Hager v Bennett/Aldis
    • "Nick Aldis had recovered enough to spin Hager around to deliver a powerful MDD! Magnus sat on the mat with a grin on his face" Noticed this. Didn't know if it was a typo or Magnus is Aldis's nickname on your BTB
    • Crazy unstable Jimmy Havoc, i liked that, Havo v Nitro at Fall Bral would be a good match. Guessing Havoc is playing the tweener role which is cool gives you lots of options for feuds with Faces & Heels.

Anyway overall i liked the show i read . Sorry if any of my feedback is too nit picky feel free to ignore it. Anyway looking forward to seeing how you develop your characters and ill be reading
    Last edited by RockNRolla; 09-14-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    My BTB WWE 2002 Brand Extension
    Review for Review

Drink It In Maaan!

Status
      Country                    United States

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

With only one Nitro before Fall Brawl, Eric Bischoff has promised to finish the card live on television.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE EVERY THURSDAY
    ON THE USA NETWORK

It was time for the last Thursday Night Nitro before the WCW Fall Brawl pay-per-view this Sunday. The pyro erupted throughout the arena as the crowd was going wild. It was going to be another action-packed week of Nitro as suddenly the theme music of Jimmy Havoc would begin to play. The crowd erupted in mainly boos as Havoc made his way slowly out from the back. Havoc only glared at the fans as he made his way slowly down towards the ring. As he entered the ring, Havoc motioned for someone to hand him a microphone. Jimmy Havoc made a huge impact last week as he took the center of the ring and raised his microphone.

Jimmy Havoc: "Last week, I made my statement known. I showed Johnny Nitro and Ethan Carter III that I am not on their side. I am only on my side, I help nobody else but myself. I am destined to become the WCW World Heavyweight Champion! And there is nothing that anybody can do to stop me! I will brutalize and victimize anybody that dares to stand in my way! Everybody will soon realize that my words aren't fun and games. I hurt people for a living and if you stand in my way then you will be hurt. I don't care who you are, the end result will always be the same! I will..."

The crowd erupted in cheers as suddenly Johnny Nitro's theme music would hit the arena! Nitro had clearly heard enough as Jimmy Havoc scowled at Johnny for daring to interrupt him. Johnny made his way down to the ring as he would grab a microphone before entering the ring to face Havoc.

Johnny Nitro: "You are so far in over your head, Havoc. You have done nothing in your career to think you can get a title shot. You have to prove that you are worthy before you even think about being a champion. Right now, all that you are going to do is embarrass yourself and that is a promise, Jimmy!"

Jimmy Havoc had a sadistic smirk on his face as he listened to Johnny's rant.

Jimmy Havoc: "Oh but that is where you are wrong, Nitro. I KNOW exactly what I am getting myself into I have done nothing but prove myself since I joined this company and I will continue to prove why I deserve to be the champion. I will prove but in the process, I am going to take what I deserve! I will be the next Number One Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship!"

Johnny Nitro stepped up to get nose to nose with Jimmy Havoc as the crowd was ready for a brawl to take place.

Johnny Nitro: "The only way that you are going to get a title shot is if you go through me to get it!"

Havoc had a grin on his face.

Jimmy Havoc: "That can be arranged."

The crowd was going wild as these two men looked just about to break into a brawl. Before the two could, Eric Bischoff's theme music would hit the arena! Bischoff came out on the stage with a microphone in his hand already.

Eric Bischoff: "Hold it! I agree you both deserve to be in title contention but you won't fight tonight. But this Sunday, it is going to be Jimmy Havoc versus Johnny Nitro in a Number One Contenders match!"

The crowd went wild for that announcement as Havoc and Nitro both liked the sound of that.

Eric Bischoff: "But for tonight, Jimmy, I am going to give you what you want. The opportunity to show that you are championship material whenever you take on the WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Carter III in a non-title match tonight!"

The crowd continued to cheers as Jimmy Havoc nodded his head as Nitro would cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from the commercial break as the crowd would suddenly be wishing it would have continued as the theme music of Aaron Stevens would hit the arena. The usual calm and proper Stevens was still looking a bit wild-eyed from loosing in the United States Tournament. Last week, Stevens flipped out and ambushed the WCW Television Champion Pinkie Sanchez out of pure rage. Stevens entered the ring as he demanded a microphone to be handed to him. Stevens paced back and forth as he waited for the microphone and even after he got it. His theme music paused as Stevens took a moment before actually speaking as he rambled to himself for a moment.

Aaron Stevens: "This is a travesty! I refuse to be treated like this! I am the top superstar on the WCW with the most class and dignity! I am the one who should be facing Marty Scurll at Fall Brawl in a battle of class! This should be a five star instant classic but now it is tainted by Zack Sabre Jr who cheated to defeat me! So I demand that I am given the title shot I deserve or I am not going anywhere! I will stand in this ring all night if I have too."

Aaron Stevens looked to make himself comfortable as he would lean up in the corner as he waited for Eric Bischoff to come out and give in to his demands. The bosses theme music hit the arena as the crowd went wild in cheers! Bischoff came out onto the stage with a grin on his face not feeling very threatened by Stevens.

Eric Bischoff: "You can try to take the ring all night but I will tell you that you won't get away with it. I will have security drag you out of that ring kicking and screaming. You lost to Zack Sabre Jr fair and square so the answer is no. You will not be added to the WCW United States Championship match!"

The crowd roared with approval as Aaron Stevens was about to throw a temper tantrum.

Eric Bischoff: "Calm yourself, Stevens. Don't make to rash of a decision. You may want to hear this next part before you make any bad decisions."

Stevens calmed down enough to raise a curious eyebrow at the boss.

Eric Bischoff: "Since you decided that you wanted to attack another one of my champions. I am going to give you a chance to earn a title shot against him. So up next, you will face off against Dalton Castle in a Number One Contenders match for the WCW Television Championship. So, best of luck."

Bischoff smirked as he turned around and exited the stage as Dalton Castle's theme music would begin playing as Nitro cut to a quick commercial break before the match.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Number One Contedership for the WCW Television Championship
    Aaron Stevens versus Dalton Castle

Dalton Castle had made his way down to the ring as we cut back from a commercial break. The bell was officially sounded as Stevens and Castle looked to lock things up. Stevens had other plans as he kicked Castle in the mid-section before grabbing him and sending him shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Aaron was clearly pissed off as he jumped Castle in the corner stomping at him. The referee forced Stevens to quit the attack as he went to go right back on the attack. Stevens ran at Castle who would erupt out of the corner with a spear to Stevens! The crowd was clearly getting behind Dalton Castle because they couldn't stand Aaron Stevens. Castle looked to take the pin as the referee only made a two count before Stevens kicked out. Dalton Castle looked to quickly pull Aaron to his feet. Looking for an irish whip into the ropes, Stevens came back across the ring to kick a bent over Castle in the chest before leveling him with a superkick to put him down! Stevens went for the pin believing he had stolen the win but Castle was somehow able to kick out before the three count clearly upsetting Stevens. Stevens hit the mat out of frustration before looking to go right back on the attack. Dalton Castle and Aaron Stevens both knew exactly what was on the line in a match like this! The two went back and forth looking to put the other down for the count or make the other tap out. Dalton Castle was looking impressive in a match not against Jimmy Havoc as he unleashed a series a chest smacks at Stevens. Castle went for another smack but Stevens caught his arm and irish whipped him towards the turnbuckle! Stevens went running at Castle in the corner but Dalton was able to move out of the way sending Stevens crashing! Dalton Castle was feeling the crowd behind him as he seen victory coming his way. He went running towards Stevens in the corner and his dreams were crushed with a massive big boot out of the corner! Stevens went for the pin knowing that he had just picked up the victory over Castle as he went for the pin. The referee made the count but it was only a two count as Stevens looked about to go ballistic. Stevens got up to his feet pulling his hair back looking like a complete wildman. Stevens pulled up Dalton Castle to put him out of his misery as Stevens would nail him with the Idolizer. Stevens went for the pin as the referee successfully counted the three count.

Winner: Aaron Stevens

Aaron Stevens was the winner and was the new number one contender for the WCW Television Championship. Aaron Stevens started his celebration but it would be cut short as the crowd erupted in cheers! Pinkie Sanchez leaped out of the crowd as Aaron Stevens was on the top rope on the other side of the ring. Pinkie slid in the ring with the championship belt in his hands! Aaron Stevens stepped off the ropes to turn around to be nailed with the championship belt right across the skull! Pinkie followed up to the top rope to hit the double foot stomp to Stevens! The crowd was going wild as Pinkie held up his title over Aaron Stevens.

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break as we would be welcomed to the presence of Marty Scurll as the theme music would fill the arena and the crowd would erupt in cheers! Scurll wore a confident smirk on his face as he headed towards the ring snubbing all of the fans as he didn't even acknowledge their boos as he headed into the ring. Marty motioned for Justin Roberts to hand him the microphone as he would take center stage to address the WCW fans.

Marty Scurll: "Ladies and Gentlemen, in just a matter of days, I am going to bring some true honor to this country. This Sunday, I will become the first WCW United States Champion as a British man. A man of true class, a man of true honor, and a man of a true country. I should rename the championship to the European Championship or perhaps our own United Kingdom Championship!"

The crowd went wild in boos as Marty would diss their country. Marty only wore a smirk on his face as he loved getting under the fans skin. The "USA!" chants would begin as Marty only chuckled at the fans and shook his head believing them all to be idiots.

Marty Scurll: "Chant your countries name all that you want but the fact of the matter is that USA has already lost! No matter is Zack Sabre Jr would win, he is still British as well. How does that make all of you Americans feel? Knowing that the first "United States" Champion isn't even American! I can't say that I am even surprised, Brits have been better at bloody everything!"

The crowd was about to straight up riot as Marty continued to personally attack them all. Finally, Zack Sabre Jr's theme music would hit as the fans would begin to cheer. Zack Sabre Jr may not be an American but the fans still loved him especially since he wasn't an asshole like Marty Scurll. The American people would settle with Sabre as their champion. Zack made his way down the ramp as he clapped the fans hands as he made his way to grab a microphone getting glared at by Marty the entire time. Sabre was handed a microphone as he would enter the ring to face Marty.

Zack Sabre Jr: "You can run your mouth all that you want but it still doesn't speak for your actions, mate. You can say you are going to beat me all that you want but we will all see about that at Fall Brawl! Then you better hope that your actions are as loud as your mouth or I promise that I will embarrass you in this ring!"

Marty Scurll only smirked at Sabre as he shook his head not taking Zack Sabre Jr too seriously.

Marty Scurll: "You only embarrass yourself in this ring. You claim to be a "Technical Wizard", I've seen better technical wrestling by people half your skill. You should be a big star but you are too much of a pushover. You know the old saying kid, nice guys finish last!"

Zack Sabre Jr nodded his head listening to Marty rant. Zack was just about to speak whenever he was interrupted by Eric Bischoff who looked to make his appearance known once again tonight.

Eric Bischoff: "Guys, I am glad to see the two of you at the same place at the same time. Makes it a lot easier for me to make my announcement. Tonight, the two of you will be in Pick Your Poison matches! Anybody on the roster not booked for tonight can be picked. So, while we are all out here, let's decide!"

The crowd went wild in cheers loving Bischoff's announcement. Zack and Marty exchanged glares as they thought of names in their heads. Zack Sabre Jr was the first to come up with a name as he raised his microphone.

Zack Sabre Jr: "My pick is... Matt Riddle!"

The crowd went wild as Marty Scurll clearly didn't like the sound of that as he began to low-key freak out. Matt Riddle is a huge opponent for Marty, now to name Sabre's. Marty rubbed his chin before raising his microphone to make his selection.

Marty Scurll: "Alright, then you will be facing the Number One Contender for the WCW World Championship, Austin Aries!"

Jim Ross exclaimed "Wow!" on commentary as two blockbuster matches were set for tonight. Eric Bischoff had a big smirk on his face as he began to clap for both men's decisions.

Eric Bischoff: "Two great matches are now booked for tonight! Marty Scurll versus Matt Riddle and Zack Sabre Jr versus Austin Aries! Best of luck guys."

Bischoff gave a little wink before exiting the stage. Marty and Sabre had a staredown as the two talked trash to each other before Nitro cut to commercials.

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break as the theme music of the Motor City Machine Guns would hit the arena and the crowd went wild! Justin Roberts was in the ring as he announced the following match introducing Alex Shelley accompanied by Chris Sabin. Sabin and Shelley were looking fired up heading towards their huge match this Sunday for the WCW Tag Team Titles. Sabin and Shelley entered the ring as Shelley would ask for the microphone from Roberts.

Alex Shelley: "How is everybody tonight?! [The crowd roared with cheers as Shelley nodded his head with a smile.] That is what I want to hear. How are you feeling, Chris?"

Chris Sabin had gotten a microphone of his own as he joined beside his tag partner.

Chris Sabin: "I am feeling fantastic! How about you, Alex?"

Alex Shelley wasted no time giving his enthusiastic answer.

Alex Shelley: "Never better, my friend! With a huge match ahead of us, I can't help but to feel on the top of my game. Still feel like this is a brand new day for this tag team! We are in the best shape of our lives and this Sunday, we take the WCW Tag Team Championships!"

The crowd erupted in cheers certainly picking their favorites in the match.

Chris Sabin: "Oh yeah! That sounds like music to my ears. This is our chance, this is our time to show that we still got it! Whenever people thought that they had seen the end of the Motor City Machine Guns, they were wrong. You are only seeing a new beginning and there is way more to come!"

Alex Shelley nodded his head to agree with his tag team partner. The Motor City Machine Guns certainly had begun a career revolution. The two were looking better than they have in years and it was hard to deny what they had to say regarding this Sunday's match

Alex Shelley: "You got that right! We are at the top of our game! I am feeling better than I have in a decade! Tonight, I am going to give Nick Jackson a look into the future whenever I beat him in this ring. Then this Sunday, we beat both of The Young Bucks and become the WCW Tag Team Champions!"

Chris Sabin looked to raise his microphone to say something else but The Young Bucks had other ideas. The crowd erupted in boos as The Young Bucks theme music cut off the Motor City Machine Guns. They had heard enough as Alex Shelley was ready for a fight and Chris Sabin would exit the ring.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Alex Shelley w/ Chris Sabin versus Nick Jackson w/ Matt Jackson

This match was officially underway as it was time for singles action. These two teams were used to having partners but tonight their partners were playing managers at ringside guiding their partner along in this match. The two men locked things up as Alex Shelley would get Jackson in a chokehold and quickly take him down to the mat. Nick was right back up to his feet as he ran to the topes and would rebound off to turn with a massive kick to the skull of Alex Shelley! Jackson went for the pin but it was only a two count as Nick Jackson immediately went back on the attack. Nick pulled Shelley towards the turnbuckle before going up top. Alex Shelley was able to get up to his feet to hit the ropes making Jackson drop on his crotch. Shelley looked to follow up as he climbed the turnbuckle looking for a high impact move. This was looking bad for Nick Jackson so his brother would jump up on the apron to distract Alex Shelley. Shelley was able to kick Matt Jackson off the apron but Matt had gotten away with the distraction. Nick Jackson was able to push Alex Shelley off the top rope. Chris Sabin decided that it was his turn to get involved as he would push Nick off the top rope! The referee shouted at Sabin and Matt Jackson as they started to argue with each other. The match continued in the ring as a brawl began outside of the ring. The fans were chanting "This Is Awesome!" as they watched two absolute brawls. Back in the ring, both men had clearly slowed down greatly. Nick Jackson went for a roundhouse kick but Shelley was able to barely duck it! Shelley would latch on to Nick's leg as he would lock him in an ankle lock on the ground! Jackson was in a bad place as Shelley had it locked in! Jackson pulled to the ropes as hard as he could as suddenly Matt Jackson reached out to pull his partner to the ropes. Matt jumped up on the apron shouting at Shelley as the referee demanded that both men at ringside get to the back. Alex Shelley went on the attack but Nick Jackson rolled him up out of nowhere! Jackson about stole the pin but Shelley barely kicked out! Shelley and Jackson were both back to their feet as Shelley kicked Jackson in the mid-section before hitting the Sliced Bread #2! Alex Shelley went for the pin as the referee counted the three count!

Winner: Alex Shelley

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break as the crowd was ready for more action. The crowd would suddenly erupt in boos as the theme music of London Calling would hit the arena! Nick Aldis and Stu Bennett would make their way out onto the stage with scowls on their faces. They may have stood tall last week but they certainly were not happy about Moose aligning himself with Jake Hager to get involved with their business. Bennett and Aldis entered the ring as they demanded microphones to be handed to them. Stu Bennett was so angry and on edge that he about attacked Justin Roberts for taking so long with the microphones. Bennett snatched his and wasted no time going on a rant.

Stu Bennett: "Last week, we proved that whenever you dare try and mess with us, you will always fail! Moose and Hager thought they had gotten one over on us but it seems their plans were foiled! If you don't believe me, then just watch this footage from last week!"

Footage from last week began to show on the titantron as Bennett and Aldis only smiled watching the footage of them beating down Moose and Hager last week. As the footage would end, Nick Aldis was up on the microphone.

Nick Aldis: "Moose, you put your nose where it doesn't belong! Now, you are going to pay for what you did just like Jake Hager is going to pay."

Stu Bennett nodded his head agreeing with his partner.

Stu Bennett: "Hager has continued to dare to mess with our plans! Now, Moose has decided that he wants to get involved with our business as well. So, now we have business to take care of. So we are laying down the challenge!"

Nick Aldis nodded his head as he stepped up to actually lay down the challenge.

Nick Aldis: "This Sunday at Fall Brawl! We challenge Moose and Jake Hager to a tag match to put an end to this feud! Finally, stop these two from getting involved with our business and we can continue with our plan!"

Stu Bennett nodded his head as he patted Aldis on the back.

Stu Bennett: "So the challenge is on the plate, what do you say?"

Bennett and Aldis waited for a reply as suddenly Jake Hager's theme music would hit the arena. The crowd erupted in cheers as Hager and Moose would come out onto the stage. Hager had a microphone already in his hand to answer London Calling.

Jake Hager: "We never back down from a fight, you're on!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Hager and Moose accepted the challenge. Big smirks appeared on London Calling's faces as cameras would cut to backstage leaving both teams talking trash to each other.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where Veda Scott was seen standing by with Matt Riddle as the crowd erupted in cheers! Matt Riddle was looking in top shape as his match was coming up next. Veda Scott got the nod from her cameraman that they were live as Veda would begin the interview.

Veda Scott: "Please help me in welcoming my guest, Matt Riddle!"

The crowd continued to show their love as Matt Riddle gave a little bow with a big smile.

Veda Scott: "Thank you for your time, Matt. Before your huge tables match against Bully Ray this Sunday, you have a big task ahead of you tonight in the form of Marty Scurll. How did you react to Zack Sabre Jr selecting you to be Marty's opponent tonight?"

Matt Riddle only shrugged his shoulders at her question.

Matt Riddle: "You know me, Veda, I am always ready for a good fight. I have a ton of respect for Zack Sabre Jr and honestly, it is an honor to be selected by him. Marty Scurll is going to be a hell of a fight and you know the harder the battle, the better the fight."

Veda nodded her head as she knew about being in the ring herself.

Veda Scott: "Last week, you made a blockbuster announcement as you made your match with Bully Ray a tables match. Many people were shocked that you picked what is perhaps Bully Ray's signature match. What made you pick a tables match out of all the choices?"

Matt Riddle had a smirk come across his face as he answered Veda's question.

Matt Riddle: "It was a pretty simple choice for me honestly. A tables match is vicious and brutal just the way I like it. I am no stranger to having a hell of a fight. I have been beaten up in the past; hell, I have been beaten up by Bully Ray in the past. That is why I picked the tables match. I want to beat Bully Ray in his own element and then he can't complain afterward about the match choice. It would have been easy to pick a submission match and tap his ass out but that takes the fun out of it."

Veda couldn't help but smile a bit as Matt Riddle was certainly looking confident about his match against Bully Ray.

Veda Scott: "Well, I wish you the best of luck in your match tonight and with Bully Ray this Sunday. I know that you two will certainly steal the show!"

With that, Matt Riddle thanked Veda Scott before exiting the scene and heading towards the ring as Nitro would cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Pick Your Poison
    Marty Scurll versus Matt Riddle

The first Pick Your Poison match of the night was underway as Marty Scurll looked to take on Matt Riddle. The bell was sounded as the two men would lock things up in this match. Matt Riddle would begin to nail Scurll's legs with kicks in the clinch before tossing Scurll to the mat. The crowd roared behind the former UFC fighter who was a dangerous fighter in any regard. Scurll backed in the corner glaring at Matt Riddle who motioned for Scurll to bring it on. The two would go at it again with Marty Scurll thumping Riddle in the eyes whenever the referee couldn't see him before hitting him with a sidewalk slam. Marty felt like he had turned the tides in this match but all he had down was piss off Matt Riddle. Marty went to pick up Riddle and was instantly met with a series of punches the leveled him. Scurll jumped right back up to his feet just to be leveled once more with a massive roundhouse kick! Riddle went for the pin but Scurll was able to kick out at the count of two! Riddle wasted no time acting frustrated as he continued his attack looking to but Scurll away. The two men went back and forth with the action as the crowd was clearly loving this match between two stars that were destined to be major names in this business. There were many close calls on both sides of this match as Riddle almost had Scurll to tap out and Scurll was inches away from a three count. Both of these men had left it all in this match and you could see it. Both men were exhausted but wouldn't quit until we had a winner. Matt Riddle exploded out of the corner with a massive clothesline as he took out Marty Scurll! Matt Riddle was in control of the match but Marty still fought back as Riddle pulled Marty to his feet. Marty fought back but Matt Riddle whipped him toward the ropes and accidentally sent him colliding with the referee! The referee flew out of the ring Marty was down. Riddle didn't know what to do as he pulled Marty to the center of the ring before going after the referee. The ref was out as suddenly a fan reached out and nailed Matt Riddle with a pipe! That's no fan! Bully Ray jumped out of the crowd before tossing Matt Riddle in the ring. Bully added injury to injury as he nailed him with the Bully Bomb! Bully tossed the referee in the ring as Marty came too enough to crawl to the pin. The referee counted the three count as the crowd erupted in boos.

Winner: Marty Scurll

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break as the theme music of The Beautiful People would hit the arena! The crowd erupted in boos as Angel Williams and Ashley Lane would make their way out from the back. Ashley and Angel played to the crowd as they only continued to rain down on them with boos. The two would head to the ring as Angel Williams would enter the ring as Ashley Lane went around the ring to grab a microphone for her and Angel. Lane entered the ring to hand the microphone over to Angel Williams.

Angel Williams: "Week after week, The Beautiful People continue to prove why we are the most dominant women on this roster. The likes of Candice LeRae and Taeler Hendrix can stand up and always fall back! That is why Eric Bischoff should go ahead and crown me and Ashley both as the WCW Women's Champion! We are both deserving so Mr. Bischoff, what do you say?"

Angel Williams called out the boss to hand her over the championship. Instead of Eric Bischoff, Taeler Hendrix's theme music would hit the
    arena as there was a loud mixed reaction by the fans as Hendrix headed out onto the stage with a smirk on her face. Taeler headed to grab a microphone before joining a very annoyed Angel Williams and Ashley Lane in the ring.

Taeler Hendrix: "Girls, you two are growing more delusional by the day. Neither of you is deserving of anything, if anybody should just be handed the championship then it should be me! Nobody has proven it as much I have! This is my time to stand on the top and you two better stay out of my way or I'll put you out of my way!"

Angel Williams raised her microphone to reply to Hendrix but was cut off before she could. The crowd would erupt in cheers as Candice LeRae would make her way out onto the stage. Candice already had a microphone in hand as she addressed all three women in the ring.

Candice LeRae: "Here we go again with a bunch of bitches thinking they deserve something. [Candice shook her head in disappointment.] Nobody is being handed over anything! This is WCW and we fight! If any of you want to be the champion then you are going to go through me!"

Candice made her way into the ring as Taeler Hendrix instantly would get in her face. Candice and Taeler went at it before the theme music of Eric Bischoff would hit the
    arena and the fans went wild. The boss would make his way out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

Eric Bischoff: "As a matter of fact, I am glad that all four of you are out here. I have been thinking for weeks about what to do about the WCW Women's Championship at Fall Brawl and I have come to my decision! This Sunday, it will be Angel Williams versus Ashley Lane versus Candice LeRae versus Taeler Hendrix in a Fatal Four Way!"

The fans went wild as Taeler Hendrix and Candice LeRae looked pleased. The Beautiful People weren't as pleased as they went ballistic. Eric Bischoff wasn't done just yet as he addressed the women.

Eric Bischoff: "But that is Sunday and we still have tonight ahead of us, so this is what I am going to do. Right here, right now, we are going to have a rematch from two weeks ago as the Beautiful People will face Taeler Hendrix and Candice LeRae! [Candice and Taeler would stare each other down not liking the sound of this.] And this time, I'm raising the stakes. If Taeler and Candice can't work together as a team then they will both be fired! Best of luck!"

Candice LeRae and Taeler Hendrix were the ones ballistic now as The Beautiful People laughed and waved goodbye to their opponents
    . Eric Bischoff would exit the stage as Nitro cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Tag Team Match
    Candice & Taeler forced to work together or fired
    The Beautiful People (Angel Williams & Ashley Lane) versus Candice LeRae & Taeler Hendrix

At Fall Brawl, it will be a Fatal Four Way match but for tonight, it was time for a rematch from two weeks ago but this time there will be no funny business for Taeler Hendrix or even Candice LeRae. Eric Bischoff has forced the two women to team up together and work as a team or be fired. On the other side, Angel Williams and Ashley Lane were a well-oiled machine after years of working together. The bell was sounded as Angel Williams and Candice LeRae would start this match off. Candice was loving this to get her hands on Angel again as Candice wasted no time attack, Angel. Candice beat down Angel tackling her to the mat as Angel did everything she could to get away from LeRae as Angel rolled out of the ring for safety. Although, she was still not safe. Candice LeRae went running with a suicide dive taking down Angel as the crowd was going wild! Candice grabbed Angel and tossed her in the ring looking for the pin but Angel kicked out at two! Candice was coming out of the gate impressive as she made things interesting. Candice pulled Angel to her corner as she tagged in Taeler Hendrix. Hendrix continued Candice's momentum as the two were looking impressive. Ashley Lane had to think of something as she looked to enter the ring and distract the referee enough for Angel to cheat and trip up Hendrix. Angel quickly escaped making the tag to Ashley Lane. Lane entered the ring and instantly regretted it as she sees the fire in Hendrix's eyes. Hendrix and Lane collided as Hendrix took early control of the exchange. The two went back and forth as Ashley and Angel worked together as Ashley whipped Taeler into the knee of her partner before tagging her in. The Beautiful People were showing impressive teamwork but Hendrix and LeRae were no simple tasks to beat. Taeler Hendrix made the tag to Candice LeRae who came running with clotheslines to both of The Beautiful People! Candice was fired up as she tossed Ashley Lane out of the ring! As she turned around, she wasalmost to be caught by the Botox Injection by Angel Williams out of nowhere but Candice was able to reverse it into The Heart Breaker planting Angel Williams into the mat with an impact! Candice went for the cover while Ashley Lane tried to make it into the ring as the referee counted the three count!

Winners: Candice LeRae & Taeler Hendrix

Candice and Taeler had worked together as they were told to do and were able to come up with a huge victory! But now the match was over, Taeler Hendrix nailed Candice LeRae from behind sending her into the mat! The crowd erupted in boos as Taeler Hendrix picked up Candice LeRae for The Kiss Goodnight! Hendrix stood tall as Angel Williams and Ashley Lane looked on from outside the ring as cameras cut to backstage.

- - - - - - -

As cameras cut to backstage, Veda Scott is seen backstage once more with Matt Riddle as the crowd erupted in cheers. Matt Riddle was clearly hurting after his match as Veda Scott looked to start her interview.

Veda Scott: "Matt, Bully Ray just completely ruined your match against Marty Scurll costing you the match. How are you feeling?"

Matt Riddle's smile had completely faded and he only wore a scowl on his face.

Matt Riddle: "How am I feeling? Hurt. That is the only way you can feel after getting a Bully Bomb! Bully Ray keeps digging a hole deeper and deeper for himself. Now, this Sunday, I am going to do everything in my power to end his career! Bully has made a..."

Matt Riddle couldn't even finish his statement before suddenly Bully Ray came running and nailed Matt Riddle from behind! The crowd erupted in boos as the Veda Scott screamed and went running! Bully Ray was looking to stop Matt Riddle from even making it to Fall Brawl but Matt Riddle wouldn't go down without a fight! Fists were flying but Bully Ray was able to take control of the exchange after Matt Riddle had already had a match tonight. Bully Ray tossed Matt Riddle into the wall as the crowd really let Bully hear it.

Bully Ray: "You think you stand a chance against me?! You don't deserve to be in the same ring with me! You know what? [Bully Ray bent over to look down in Matt Riddle's face.] You aren't going to be able to get back in the ring with me!"

Bully Ray would pull out a table as he set it up. Bully dragged Matt Riddle over before picking him up. Bully raised Riddle up before planting him with the Bully Bomb straight through the table! The crowd was booing like crazy as medics came running on the scene to stop Bully Ray from attacking anymore and to check on Matt Riddle's well-being as Nitro would cut to a commercial break.

- - - - - - -

Nitro was back from a commercial break where Zack Sabre Jr was seen preparing for one of the biggest matches of his career. The crowd erupted in cheers for the moment but those cheers quickly turned into boos whenever Austin Aries was seen walk up to Sabre followed by Nick and Matt Jackson. Sabre Jr didn't look frightened as he would step right up to Austin Aries.

Austin Aries: "Well well, Marty really put you in a bind tonight. You gave him a nice challenge, he gave you a fight that is impossible for you. If you were smart you would go ahead and forfeit the match if you were smart. You need to prepare for your match this Sunday. You take this match tonight and you may not make it to Fall Brawl."

Zack Sabre Jr only smirked at Austin Aries not backing down one bit. Sabre stayed in place as he looked Aries in the eyes.

Zack Sabre Jr: "I don't back down from any fight. You should be better prepared for our match tonight. You take me lightly and you are going to regret it. Then whenever I pin you in the center of the ring or make you tap, you'll go running home crying like a bitch!"

Austin Aries glared at Sabre Jr as his face was turning red. Aries clinched his fist ready to just brawl right now.

Austin Aries: "You are delusional if you think that you even stand a chance against me! You are a walk in the park for me, I am World Championship material! There is a reason why you are only fighting for the United States Championship! It's because you aren't on my level. You aren't even on Ethan Carter III's level."

Zack Sabre Jr only nodded his head as Aries went on his rant.

Zack Sabre Jr: "If you are so confident then how about you fight me fairly. Just me and you, one on one, leave your goons backstage."

Zack pointed at The Jackson's who looked ready to fight him themselves but Austin Aries put out his arms to hold them back.

Austin Aries: "You think that I need them to beat you? [Aries would just laugh at the thought.] You're on. They won't be at ringside and then you can't bitch when you lose."

Aries extended his hand to make it official as Zack would accept the handshake.

Zack Sabre Jr: "Same for when I beat you, no bitching when you lose."

Aries only scoffed at Sabre before rolling his eyes and walking off. Zack Sabre Jr had a smirk on his face as Nitro cut to a commercial break before the match between these two top talents.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Pick Your Poison
    Zack Sabre Jr versus Austin Aries

It was time for the second Pick Your Poison match of the night and Zack Sabre Jr has a massive fight ahead of him in the Number One Contender for the WCW Championship, Austin Aries, who is out here alone because he said he didn't need The Young Bucks to beat Zack Sabre Jr. The bell was sounded as Zack and Aries locked things up as the two started this match off looking to try and outwrestle the other. Zack Sabre Jr was looking to show Austin Aries that he was no walk in the park. Sabre was taking it too Aries with a massive flying knee taking down Aries. Austin was clearly got off guard as a exited the ring to try and rethink his gameplan in this match. He didn't have much time to plan as Zack Sabre Jr came running and leaped over the top rope and taking them both out! The crowd was on their feet for this match as Zack Sabre Jr fought to his feet rolling Aries into the ring. Sabre went for the pin but Aries was able to kick out quickly at the count of two! Both of these men were superior athletes as Austin Aries could see now that this was no easy match. The two men went back and forth exchanging the momentum in this match with both men getting close falls and big moves impressing the fans. Austin Aries clearly didn't like having this big of a challenge as he motioned towards the back as The Young Bucks would make their way out to the ring. With the appearance of The Young Bucks, the numbers were certainly now stacked up against Zack Sabre Jr but he wouldn't go down without a fight. Sabre Jr was still giving his all in this match and honestly, he was still getting the best of Austin Aries. Nick and Matt Jackson had seen enough of Aries losing and looked to get involved in the match as they jumped up on the apron. Zack Sabre Jr was able to take care of Nick Jackson with a big clothesline off the apron as the referee was dealing with Matt Jackson. Zack Sabre Jr turned right into a kick to the groin by Austin Aries taking advantage of the distraction as the crowd erupted in boos! Austin Aries would pick up Zack Sabre Jr in position for the kill before nailing him right back into the ring with a devastating brainbuster! Aries went for the pin as Austin Aries would steal the victory by cheating as the referee would count the three count for the victory.

Winner: Austin Aries

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where the WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Carter III was seen ready for the Main Event of the night as he watched a television backstage seeing his opponent this Sunday celebrating a victory tonight. Ethan turned to head towards the ring whenever he was approached by Veda Scott looking for an interview.

Veda Scott: "Mr. Carter, could I get a word with you before our big Main Event tonight?"

EC3 only smiled and nodded his head.

Ethan Carter III: "Of course, always got a little time to spare for a pretty face."

Carter was smooth as Veda would blush.

Veda Scott: "Thank you, Ethan. Tonight you have a huge non-title match ahead of you against a man you've never faced one on one, Jimmy Havoc. Jimmy Havoc is certainly like no one that you have ever faced before. How are you feeling going into your match?"

Ethan listened closely as he nodded his head agreeing with what Veda had to say. Jimmy Havoc was certainly going to be a new challenge for the champion but Carter wasn't afraid.

Ethan Carter III: "Jimmy Havoc is certainly one of a kind. He is a madman with the intent to inflict as much pain and damage that he can. Havoc will give me a hell of a fight but when it is all said and done, I am going to show Jimmy Havoc that he will never take my belt!"

Ethan patted the belt over his shoulder as he held it close as a precious possession.

Veda Scott: "This Sunday, you have your big match with Austin Aries defending your championship. How have you prepared for your first championship defense?"

Ethan smirked as he thought of his game plan for this Sunday.

Ethan Carter III: "I've been watching Aries every week, seeing how he works in the ring. An impressive victory over Zack Sabre Jr even if it took underhanded tactics to do so. Cheating or not, a victory is a victory. If Aries cheats to win this Sunday, I still lose my belt. I am ready for anything and everything that Aries has to throw at me. And if it comes down to it, I'll play just as dirty as he does!"

The live crowd cheered Ethan's statement as nobody could deny that Carter was fired up heading into the pay-per-view.

Ethan Carter III: "I will leave Fall Brawl still the WCW Champion! Then, if it is Nitro or Havoc after Aries, I will retain my title! Anybody who steps up to challenge me will fail! You step up against EC3 and all you get is trouble!"

Carter would give Veda a wink before making his way towards the ring leaving Veda Scott to finish the interview.

Veda Scott: "Thank you for your time. Our Main Event of the night is right after this commercial break!"

Cameras cut away from Veda's smiling face as Nitro went to commercials.

- - - - - - -

Non-Title Match
    Ethan Carter III (c) versus Jimmy Havoc

It was now time for the Main Event of the evening that everybody has been waiting for. Jimmy Havoc had a huge opportunity before him tonight facing the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. The bell was sounded as these two men locked things up. Jimmy Havoc looked to try and brutalize Ethan Carter III with his unique form of offense. Havoc had the champion in the corner trying to choke the life out of his opponent. The referee forced Havoc to stop his attack as Jimmy would get in the referees face. Fearing for his own safety, the referee escaped the ring not knowing what Jimmy Havoc may have done to him. Jimmy turned to go back on the attack but taking his eyes off his opponent gave Carter time to recover. Havoc turned into a big boot by EC3 about taking Havoc's head off in the process. Carter went for the pin but barely got the two count before Havoc kicked out. Both of these men were showcasing why they are two of the top talents in WCW as they went back and forth. Jimmy Havoc may have more to prove in this match facing the champion but Carter had more to lose in this match knowing even a non-title loss would completely ruin his momentum going into Fall Brawl. At the next pay-per-view, this could be the Main Event of the show but for tonight it was just a possible look to the future. Jimmy Havoc had Ethan Carter III throat first on the ring ropes looking to strangle the champion. Havoc was a brutal fighter as the referee dared to enforce the rules whenever his life was in jeopardy but he did his job. Both men wanted nothing more than to win in this match as both refused to lose. Both men had successfully hit the other with their finisher and still couldn't get the job done. Both men were down on the mat as the crowd was chanting "This Is Awesome!" for this superior match. Both men fought to make it to their feet as their stamina was about completely drained. Jimmy Havoc was on his feet using the ropes to assist him as he was ready to go in for the kill. Suddenly, the crowd went wild as Johnny Nitro was seen walking out to get a better look at the match. Jimmy Havoc was distracted as he would shout at Nitro to get lost. Nitro only shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his facing knowing he had gotten in his opponent at Fall Brawl's head. Havoc turned around to focus on his opponent as he was met with a big clothesline by Carter! The crowd erupted in cheers as Havoc was back to his feet only to be hit with the ECD! Havoc was out as Carter went for the pin and got the three count!

Winner: Jimmy Havoc

Ethan Carter III was the winner as Johnny Nitro continued to just stand there. Ethan Carter III was handed his championship belt as Ethan Carter III would step up to hold up the title staring down another potential challenger. Johnny Nitro only clapped as suddenly Austin Aries came running out with a superkick to the back of Nitro's head! The crowd erupted in boos as Austin Aries stared down the champion. Suddenly, Jimmy Havoc was back as he spun EC3 around to hit the Acid-Rainmaker! Nitro went off the air with Austin Aries looking in shock at Jimmy Havoc.
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-21-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

LIVE SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2017

Singles Match
    WCW World Heavyweight Championship
    Ethan Carter III (c) versus Austin Aries

Singles Match
    Number One Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
    Johnny Nitro versus Jimmy Havoc

Tag Team Match
    London Calling (Stu Bennett & Nick Aldis) versus Jake Hager & Moose

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship Tournament: Finals
    Marty Scurll versus Zack Sabre Jr

Tables Match
    Bully Ray versus Matt Riddle

Fatal Four Way Match
    WCW Women's Championship
    Angel Williams versus Ashley Lane versus Taeler Hendrix versus Candice LeRae

Tag Team Match
    WCW World Tag Team Championships
    The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (c) versus Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Singles Match

WCW Television Championship
    Pinkie Sanchez (c) versus Aaron Stevens

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2017
    PRE-SHOW

Singles Match
    WCW Television Championship
    Pinkie Sanchez (c) versus Aaron Stevens

It was time for the first official match of the night as it was time for the pre-show to match to begin. And what a huge match it was going to be to start us off tonight. The crowd knew that this was going to be a hell of a show already since this was the match to start. The bell was sounded as Pinkie Sanchez wasted no time going right after Aaron Stevens as he would tackle him into the corner! Pinkie followed up by ramming his shoulder repeatedly into the stomach of Stevens! Pinkie was still fired up after Stevens attack a few weeks ago and he was loving to get his hands on Stevens. Pinkie stopped to taunt for the crowd as the crowd erupted in cheers. Pinkie smirked as he nodded his head. Sanchez turned and went running to tackle Stevens in the corner but all he got as a big knee to the jaw! The crowd now was booing
    widly as Sanchez hit the mat and Stevens went for the pin! The referee made the count but Sanchez was able to kick out at two! Sancez may have kicked out but that knee had given Aaron Stevens the advantage. Stevens picked up Sanchez before planting him right back to the mat with a neckbreaker! Stevens was certainly feeling cocky and confident now as Pinkie Sanchez was still trying to come back after that knee about knocked his lights out. Aaron taunted the booing fans before picking up Pinkie and sending him into the turnbuckle with an irish whip. Stevens felt he had this match right where he wanted it but that would all change as he ran towards Pinkie but Sanchez was able to move out of harms way and sending Stevens crashing into the turnbuckle! Sanchez hit the mat as the roaring fans tried to cheer him back into the match. Pinkie fought up to his feet as he went to pick up Stevens but Stevens was ready for a fight as he threw a right hand leading into a brawl between the two men. Fists were flying as the crowd were going wild showing their apporval of a good fight! Both of these men were showing that they couldn't stand each other. These had turned into a heated rivalry quickly. The match went back and forth as these two were leaving everything in the ring in order to be the champion in the end of the match. But perhaps at this point these two were looking to simply hurt the other as Aaron Stevens irish whipped Pinkie into the ropes but it would come back to bite him as Pinkie would blast him with a spear! The crowd went wild as both men hit the mat! Pinkie was exhausted from this grueling match but he had to fight to make the pin. Pinkie pushed to Stevens for the pin as the referee made the count but somehow Stevens was able to kick out just in time! Sanchez couldn't believe it as he didn't know how to finish off Stevens. Pinkie pushed to his feet before going to pick up Stevens off the mat. Pinkie pull him up but Stevens turned it on him as he rolled him up! Stevens knew he was in trouble in this match as he pulled the tights of Sanchez for leverage to steal the win and the WCW Television Championship!

Winner and NEW
    WCW Television Champion: Aaron Stevens

The referee had hardly had time to call for the bell before Stevens rolled out of the ring. Knowing that Sanchez was about to be pissed beyond belief, Stevens snatched his title and quickly ran towards the back!
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-25-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2017

It was time for the first pay-per-view since WCW had reopened. The show was opened to pyro and the voices of Jim Ross and Mick Foley welcoming to the fans to the show. The crowd would suddenly erupt in cheers as the theme music of the owner of WCW, Eric Bischoff would hit the arena! Bischoff headed out onto the stage with a great big smile on his face tonight. Eric was in high spirits for a great reason as he headed down towards the ring clapping the hands of the fans as he headed down. Justin Roberts was in the ring as he announced the arrival of Eric Bischoff. Bischoff headed into the ring as he would shake the hand of Justin Roberts before receiving the microphone. Bischoff's theme music would cut off but Bischoff would wait a minute before speaking as he took in all of the fans chanting his name and the name of his company.

Eric Bischoff: "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WCW Fall Brawl! [The crowd roared in cheers as Eric Bischoff would clap along with the fans.] Man, I am hyped up tonight! We have some big matches here tonight and I know these competitors are going to put on a classic show tonight!"

The crowd were cheering loudly as they knew they were in for a great show tonight. They had already been treated to an excellent WCW Television Championship match and this show had hardly even gotten started!

Eric Bischoff: "So without any further interruption, I would like to thank you all for coming out tonight! Now, let's get this show o..."

FEED ME WCW

The crowd erupted in complete and utter shock as the new theme music and titantron of a familiar face would hit the arena! The monster known as Ryan Reeves, formerly known as Ryback, would make his way out onto the stage looking jacked as always! Eric Bischoff looked confused but that wasn't a bad confusion. Ryan Reeves stormed down the ramp before snatching a microphone and entered the ring to stare down Eric Bischoff.

Ryan Reeves: "For the past month, I have sat back on my comfortable couch at my home and I've been watching you build an empire out of ashes. I have sat back and watched and I've waited but you know what, Eric Bischoff, I am sick and tired of waiting!"

Ryan would get nose to nose with the owner of this company as the crowd would begin going wild with boo's as Reeves threatened Eric Bischoff.

Ryan Reeves: "You should have already called my way but since you are not going to give me a WCW contract then I guss I am just going to have to take it from you!"

Eric Bischoff had a smirk on his face as he would back away from Ryan Reeves telling Ryan to not get in his personal space.

Eric Bischoff: "Well well well, I guess you never know who is going to show up in WCW. I would ask how you even managed to find your way out here into MY ring but honestly, I could care less. I am actually glad to see you active again, I was surprised the fans even recognized you after all these years. I honestly thought you had retired it had been so long since you had been relevant."

The crowd let out a loud "Oooh!" as Ryan Reeves certainly didn't like the treatment that he was receiving from Eric Bischoff.

Ryan Reeves: "I don't work for you, Bischoff. [Ryan stepped up closer to Bischoff.] You better watch who the hell you are talking to before I make you eat those words!"

Eric Bischoff wasn't looking too afraid of the massive Reeves as Eric still wore a smirk on his face.

Eric Bischoff: "You may not work for me but you walked into MY company. If I don't want you to walk away, then you don't walk away. I have more power than you do in WCW and your body is about 98% muscle."

Ryan Reeves nodded his head listening to Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: "So, you better watch yourself before I have you tossed out of the arena! You haven't done anything in three years! You need to do something to make yourself matter before I bring you into my company. Now leave my ring before you don't ever get a chance here!"

Ryan glared at Eric Bischoff as a part of Reeves wanted to tear Eric Bischoff apart. Reeves only nodded his head as he would leave the ring under his own authority as cameras cut to Jim Ross and Foley to discuss what had just taken place before leading into the first match of the PPV as they would show a video package to hype it up.

- - - - - - -

Tag Team Match
    WCW World Tag Team Championships
    The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (c) versus Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

With an impressive pre-show match, these two teams looked to start off the actual pay-per-view in a WCW Tag Team Championship match that promised to be stellar. Matt Jackson and Chris Sabin were selected to start this match off for their respective teams. The bell was sounded as Matt Jackson would taunt Sabin to try to get in his head. Sabin went on the attack as Jackson would smack him across the chest! Jackson's plan looked to be working as he irish whipped Sabin into his corner. Jackson went running at Sabin but only ran into a big boot! Sabin would nail Nick Jackson with an elbow on the apron as Matt Jackson capitalized off the distraction. Matt ran with a big knee to the mid-section of Sabin as the crowd erupted in boos. The Young Bucks would look to have control of this match as Matt drilled Sabin into the mat with a thunderous DDT before tagging in his brother who was back on the apron. Nick Jackson was now fired up after the cheap shot as he looked to make Chris Sabin pay for his actions. Jackson kicked Sabin in the mid-section as he made it to a knee. Jackson ran against the ropes looking for a dropkick but Sabin was able to pop up and hit him with a dropkick first! The crowd roared in approval as Sabin and Jackson hit the mat. Sabin fought to his feet as he jumped to make the tag to Alex Shelley! Shelley was fired up and ready to go as he would dropkick Nick Jackson before running over and clotheslining Matt Jackson off of the apron. The crowd were going wild as Alex Shelley had taken over the momentum. Shelley was looking to end this match right now as he pulled up Jackson to his feet. Shelley grabbed Jackson before going for the Sliced Bread #2! This would end up disastrous for Shelley as Jackson was able to push Shelley off him and crashing out of the ring! The crowd would erupt in "Holy Shit!" chants as Nick Jackson laid on the mat looking out almost in shock as Chris Sabin and the referee checked on Shelley. Nick Jackson fought to get to his feet as he would make the tag to his brother. Matt Jackson entered the ring and went right back out of it as he picked up Shelley and rolled him into the ring. Matt looked for the pin as the referee counted reluctantly as the crowd booed like crazy. Suddenly they erupted in cheers as in some miracle way, Alex Shelley kicked out. Matt Jackson shook his head as he fought to his feet. Jackson set up in position for the superkick as he waited for Shelley to make it to his feet before suddenly swerving and superkicking Chris Sabin. Matt ran over to make the tag to his brother as the two worked together to hit More Bang For Your Buck! Nick Jackson went for the pin as the crowd booed loudly as the referee counted the three count!

Winners and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions: The Young Bucks

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage where we came to the locker room of The Beautiful People where Angel Williams and Ashley Lane were getting prepared for their big match coming up next for the WCW Women's Championship.

Angel Williams: "These two aren't even going to stand a chance in this match against us. We'll work together to take care of those two mediocre women and then it can get down to us two and then the title will be with The Beautiful People as I walk out at as the new WCW Women's Champion."

Ashley Lane would raise her eyebrow as she heard Angel's statement. Ashley didn't know what Angel was expecting in this match but it wasn't going to be given over to Angel.

Ashley Lane: "Excuse me? Why do you think you are going to leave as the champion? It could easily be me that wins that title when it gets down to us too. I have also been a former champion, remember?"

Angel Williams would glare at Ashley as she wanted to rip into her for dare even talking about leaving with what she believed to be HER championship already. But at the same time, Angel also knew that she needed Ashley on her side to keep the odds stacked against Taeler Hendrix and Candice LeRae.

Angel Williams: "Listen, Ashley, I'm not going to take it easy on you out there tonight. We are going to have to work together to get rid of the other two. I mean I personally believe I am going to leave here tonight as the champion but if anyone else I'd want it to be you!"

Ashley Lane just wore a smile on her face as she was thinking the same way as Angel. She needed her as an ally in this match but in all honesty, Angel was about to piss Ashley off really bad. Ashley kept her cool as she faked a smile on her face.

Ashley Lane: "Oh, of course, it is going to be a hell of a match. I am fine with you winning, as long as it wasn't Taeler or Candice!"

Which that was a true statement, Ashley would way rather have Angel Williams leave as the champion before Hendrix or LeRae but like every other woman in this match, Ashley Lane wanted nothing more than to leave as the champion as well.

Angel Williams: "Let the best women win."

Angel and Ashley would share the fakest hug ever as these two pretended to be the best of friends. But in all reality, both women were only thinking of themselves and the WCW Women's Championship. Angel and Ashley would exit their locker room together but it was looking to be a rocky relationship!

- - - - - - -

Cameras quickly cut to Jim Ross commentating as he informs the WCW fans that there has been an incident backstage as they were trying to get cameras on the scene. Cameras finally turn to backstage where we see the former WCW Television Champion Pinkie Sanchez on the attack of Aaron Stevens who stole his title earlier in the night. Pinkie Sanchez was looking like a man deranged as he would send Aaron Stevens head first into the wall.

Pinkie Sanchez: "WHO THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE MESSING WITH!"

Pinkie Sanchez had lost complete control and it was no surprise. The only true surprise is that it took Pinkie this long to actually get his hands on Aaron Stevens! Stevens was busted open from Pinkie busting his head against the wall. Pinkie jumped on top of Aaron Stevens beginning to beat the ever living daylights out of the new champion. Pinkie jumped off Aaron as he grabbed the championship belt looking to nail Stevens across the skull. Luckily for Stevens, officials came running trying to maintain Pinkie Sanchez but that was no easy task.

Pinkie Sanchez: "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

Pinkie had completely snapped at this point as he began to fight back against the officials since he was so obsessed with beating the hell out of Aaron Stevens. Pinkie was able to fight away the officials before running at Aaron Stevens with the belt who was ready with a steel pipe! Stevens took advantage of the official's distraction as now it was Aaron Stevens going on the attack beating down Pinkie and shouting at the same time.

Aaron Stevens: "You filthy peasant! I'd have you hung if I could! You filthy, filthy creature!"

Steven would spit at Pinkie Sanchez whose adrenaline was going wild. Sanchez roared out as these two were intent on hurting each other. At least Pinkie was as he tackles Stevens and began to ground and pound on him until finally, security guards would show up on the scene to break these two men apart. Pinkie was getting pulled away but was still screaming.

Pinkie Sanchez: "You are going to pay! IM GOING TO HURT YOU!"

Pinkie's screams got further away as the security pull the two men apart and cameras cut to the ring for the WCW Women's Championship match coming up next.

- - - - - - -

Fatal Four Way Match
    WCW Women's Championship
    Angel Williams versus Ashley Lane versus Taeler Hendrix versus Candice LeRae

Weeks of fights and drama have all lead up to this match as it was time to figure out who would become the first WCW Women's Champion since re-opening the company. The bell was sounded as Angel Williams and Ashley Lane would clash up against Taeler Hendrix and Candice LeRae to start this match off. All four women brawled as Hendrix and LeRae were able to take control of the exchanges and toss the other women out of the ring! Taeler and Candice turned to face each other as the crowd would erupt in cheers. These two women were certainly not friends as these two collided. The exchange went back and forth as Candice LeRae went for an irish whip but Taeler would be able to reverse it into an irish whip of her own. Candice hit the ropes but she was able to turn it back on Taeler with a big dropkick! Candice was feeling the momentum as she was suddenly shut down as Lane and Williams had made it into the ring! The Beautiful People worked together as they would take down Candice LeRae before targeting Hendrix. Taeler was ready for a fight as she threw punches trying to take on both women! The numbers game was beginning to get the best of Taeler Hendrix as Candice LeRae came for the save. Picking off Angel Williams, Ashley Lane fought to get momentum against Taeler Hendrix. The crowd were enjoying the match that they were seeing and were certainly letting these women here it with a "This Is Wrestling!" chant. All four of these women wanted nothing more than to live here tonight as the WCW Women's Champion as they were giving it all in this match. The Beautiful People worked well together as they forced Candice and Taeler to try and work together against them. Candice and Taeler nailed Angel and Ashley with right hands as they would go for irish whips at the same time. The Beautiful People hit the ropes but as they came back both women had the same idea as they would drop kick their opponents. The crowd were on their feet impressed as Angel and Ashley fought to their feet with big smirks on their faces. Angel Williams would go for the first pin of the match on LeRae as Ashley Lane would break the pin! Angel was ballistic as she got right in Ashley's face shouting! The two partners looked to be crumbling as Angel would shove Ashley and that was enough for Ashley to tackle her to the ground! The crowd were in shock as The Beautiful People were now beating the hell out of each other! Candice LeRae had fought to her feet as she went right after Angel Williams as the odd partnership of Lane and LeRae attacked. Things had gone wild in this match as Taeler Hendrix came in after Lane! All of these women were drained of their stamina as one had to wonder how much is left in these women's tanks. Candice LeRae was feeling the adrenaline as she ran with a clothesline taking Taeler Hendrix right over the top rope! Candice went to go after Angel Williams only to get a kick to the midsection by Angel! Angel hit the Botox Injection as the crowd erupted in boos. Angel went to go for the pin as suddenly Ashley Lane ran in the ring! The crowd were in shock as Ashley tossed her own partner out of the ring before going for the pin. The fans hardly knew what they were witnessing at this point as the referee counted to three.

Winner and NEW WCW Women's Champion: Ashley Lane

The crowd were still in so much shock that it took a minute for the boo's to kick in. All other women stared in the ring at the new champion Ashley Lane as Angel Williams looked like she was about to snap. Things were certainly not looking good for The Beautiful People as Ashley Lane would celebrate her championship win.

- - - - - - -

After a controversial Women's Championship match, it was off to backstage where Veda Scott was standing by with her guest at this time, Bully Ray. The crowd would erupt in boos as Bully Ray was looking all business tonight and he had to be. He was going into what was possibly be the most brutal match of his career.

Veda Scott: "Bully Ray, it is time for the match that everybody has been waiting for. It is time for you to face Matt Riddle in a match that is known to be your speciality. How are you feeling right at this moment?"

Bully Ray turned to stare at Veda Scott with anger in his eyes. This was not the time to be asking these idiotic questions.

Bully Ray: "Look toots, if you are going to stand around and waste my time then I am going to walk out of this interview. How I am feeling is not the question. The question you should be asking is how is Matt Riddle feeling. Because I can tell you the answer to that. Matt Riddle is a scared little kid that is going to learn to respect the veterans of this business. I am going to school Matt Riddle and knock him out of the little dreamland that he has found himself in. He really messed up picking MY match. Who the hell does he think he is? He's nothing but a chump."

Veda Scott was honestly getting annoyed with Bully Ray herself as she was a supporter of Zack Sabre Jr but didn't want to piss off Bully Ray. Instead, she tried to just end the interview and move on with her life.

Veda Scott: "It is certainly to be a great match between you both out there tonight! We will all be watching."

Veda smiled to the camera trying to get out of this interview as Bully Ray would look at her like she was an idiot. She was trying to not piss off Bully Ray but she failed at that task.

Bully Ray: "Woah Woah, "a great match"? [Bully looked personally offended and disgusted.] This isn't going to be a great match! This is going to be a one-sided beatdown. This is going to be a veteran stepping in the ring with a young punk thinking he can be in a man's world and I am going put him in his place! Matt Riddle is going to wish he never messed with Bully Ray!"

Bully Ray was pissed off and fired up for what was in all reality about to be an incredible fight. These two men absolutely despised each other. Veda Scott would turn it over to Jim Ross and Mick Foley on commentary.

- - - - - - -

Tables Match
    Bully Ray versus Matt Riddle

This night had already been crammed back with action but that was nothing to compare to the type of action that we were about to see in this match! These two were absolute brawlers who had become bitter enemies over the past month. There were no rules in this table match so it was pretty easy to promise some brutal violence. The bell was sounded as the two collided in the center of the ring and just began to beat the hell out of each other which was nothing new to either of these guys. There was nothing that the referee could do but watch the fists flying as the crowd was going absolutely nuts. Always loving a great brawl, they were enjoying this match as Matt Riddle would pick up Bully Ray and slam him into the mat! Matt Riddle MMA background was showing here tonight as the ground and pound began on Bully Ray as Bully would begin to bleed from his right eye! Riddle was like a madman just screaming and beating the hell out of Bully Ray! Matt got off of Bully with his chest heaving as Bully Ray looked about dead on the ground. Matt Riddle screamed out to the crowd as the fans would roar back with cheers in support of Riddle. Matt headed out of the ring looking to introduce the first table into this match. Riddle slid the table in the ring and was able to properly set it up taking a good amount of time in the process. Riddle turned around and was instantly ran over by Bully Ray just flat backing Riddle! Bully shouted trash at Riddle as he was so pissed off he ignored the table in the ring. Matt had started a pure fight and Bully was going to brutalize Riddle. Bully grabbed ahold of Riddle shouting that he really messed up before tossing him out of the ring and crashing into the barricade! The crowd let out a loud "Oh!" as Riddle groaned in pain. Bully slid out of the ring and went straight after a steel chair as he was looking to simply hurt Matt Riddle. Bully crashed the chair across the back of Riddle as the crowd were booing like crashing. Bully shouted at the fans to shut up as he continued his attack with the steel chair. Things were beginning to look very bad for Matt Riddle until Matt was able to duck a chair shot that made Bully hit the turnbuckle with the chair. Riddle used what he had left in the tank to slip behind Bully Ray for a nasty suplex! The crowd went wild as both men were laying out and exhausted outside of the ring. These two men had beaten the hell out of each other! Riddle's back was already showing extreme bruised and Bully's head was covered in blood. This match was everything the crowd had expected and more as they chanted "This Is Awesome" as Bully and Riddle fought to get to their feet. Both men were staggered as Matt Riddle went after Bully Ray rolling him into the ring. Matt was ready to put Bully away once and for all as he went to pick him up but Bully fought back! Bully nailed Riddle with punches to the gut as Riddle nailed Bully with an uppercut! These two would brawl to the very end which had to be coming soon at this point even if it is because both men run out of gas. Bully nailed Riddle with a knee to the gut before looking to finish off Riddle! Bully put Riddle in position for the Bully Bomb as Bully lifted him up but Riddle was able to drill Bully with right hands taking both men down! Riddle was feeling the momentum as he used the very bit he had lift looking to suplex Bully through the table! Bully knew he was in trouble as he nailed Riddle with a kick below the belt! The crowd erupted in boos as Bully Ray was able to pick up Matt Riddle and plant him through the table as the referee called for the bell.

Winner: Bully Ray

The fans were booing like crazy as Bully Ray had cheated legally to get the victory. Bully Ray fought to get to his feet after this brutal match. Bully had a big grin on his face clearly proud of the way that he won this match. A win is a win, right? Bully celebrated as he exited the ring and headed up the stage talking trash to the fans as he made his way out.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut away to backstage where Veda Scott was back again with her guest Marty Scurll who had a big smirk on his face. Marty was feeling confident tonight as the crowd rained boos down on him. Marty had no doubt in his mind that he was going to leave here tonight as the WCW United States Champion.

Veda Scott: "Marty Scurll, you have fought hard to get here tonight to face Zack Sabre Jr in the finals of the WCW United States Championship tournament. You are looking confident tonight, you feel confident?"

Marty Scurll would chuckle with a big grin on his face. He was feeling way more than just confident.

Marty Scurll: "Confident could only begin to describe how I am feeling tonight. I am going to make history as I become the new WCW United States Champion. A man of true honour and dignity finally bringing respect to the United States! This night is my night, Veda!"

Veda Scott nodded her head but Marty may be a little more confident than he needed to be in a match against a superior athlete like Zack Sabre Jr. Marty Scurll was acting like he had already won the match and it hadn't even happened yet.

Veda Scott: "Are you not worried about Zack Sabre Jr at all? He has been impressive in this tournament as well. Do you not see him as a challenge?"

Marty Scurll could only roll his eyes as he began to mock Veda. He could hardly believe that Veda would even ask him that sort of question. Of course in his mind, he thought that nobody was a challenge.

Marty Scurll: "Do you not see him as a bloody challenge... [Marty could only shake his head.] Zack Sabre Jr isn't impressive. He is like every other guy that gets in the ring. He isn't something special like me. I am going to go out there tonight and dominate Zack Sabre Jr like I dominated everybody else in this competition!"

Veda Scott could only nod her head. She may not personally agree with Marty but she wasn't going to disagree with him.

Veda Scott: "I am certainly looking forward to this match. Thank you for your time."

Marty Scurll would nod his head and head off as the PPV would cut to a commercial from one of Fall Brawl's sponsors.

- - - - - - -

After the advertisement, cameras cut to backstage where Zack Sabre Jr would be seen getting prepared for his upcoming match to determine the new WCW United States Championship match. The fans were going wild in cheers already as they would only grow louder in cheers as Matt Sydal was seen approaching Zack Sabre Jr.

Matt Sydal: "I just want to tell you good luck in your match. You know I'll be rooting for you and I have your back if Marty tries anything sneaky."

Matt Sydal extended his hand to Zack Sabre Jr as Sabre would accept Sydal's handshake with a smile on his face.

Zack Sabre Jr: "I really appreciate it mate. Hopefully, you and I will be able to get in that ring sometime for the belt whenever I win it tonight."

Zack Sabre Jr laughed as he smacked the chest of Matt Sydal. It was always to have a good friend in this business and Matt Sydal was one of the better guys in the business to trust.

Matt Sydal: "Yeah man, totally! Me and you colliding for that title would be amazing! That would be a five-star match my friend but for tonight, you got this man, I'll be watching."

Matt would pat Zack Sabre Jr on the back as the two would begin to go their separate ways. Matt Sydal wasn't able to get too far as an eavesdropping Marty Scurll would pop out from behind of Matt Sydal as he bulldozed Sydal to the ground as the crowd erupted in boos as Scurll yelled at Sydal.

Marty Scurll: "I don't think you'll be having anybody's back, Sydal!"

Marty grabbed a steel chair crashing against the skull of Matt Sydal! Officials would come running over as Marty threw up his arms and begin walking off on his own free will with a smirk on his face. His message had been sent as Jim Ross talked about how fired up both Scurll and Sabre

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    WCW United States Championship Tournament: Finals
    Marty Scurll versus Zack Sabre Jr

The past month had all lead to this match and it was one that everybody had been waiting for. Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr fought hard to get to the finals of this tournament and at the end of this match, one of these two men will leave as the WCW United States Champion. The bell was sounded as Zack Sabre Jr motioned for Scurll to bring it on. Marty went at him as Zack would begin to attack Marty's leg with kicks! The crowd cheered Sabre on as he began to fire up! The crowd would quickly change to boos as Marty Scurll would get out of the ring at the first opportunity that he had to escape Zack Sabre Jr. Zack was allowing him to get away for too long as Zack came running before flipping over the top rope and taking out Scurll as the crowd went wild in cheers! Zack was determined to leave here tonight as the champion as he tossed Scurll in the ring before looking for the pin. The referee would make the count but Scurll was able to kick out at the count of two! Sabre only shook his head as he went back to work starting off with a big kick to the back of Scurll. Sabre hit the ropes before nailing Marty with a knee to the jaw. Zack was looking to end this match as he would lock in a crossface trying to make Scurll tap out! Scurll screamed out in pain as he fought and crawled to make it to the ropes to force Zack Sabre Jr off of him. Zack had been dominate in this match so far as he went to pick up Scurll and was suddenly rolled up! Scurll grabbed the tights as he tried to steal the match but Sabre was still somehow able to kick out! Sabre was off his game as he staggered around as Scurll would hit Sabre with a neckbreaker! Scurll was down for the moment as he tried to recover some lost stamina. Finally getting back in this match, he couldn't take too much time as he picks up Sabre before irish whipping him into the corner. Scurll went running looking for a clothesline as Sabre was able to move out of harm's way! Scurll hit the turnbuckle and bounced off just to be nailed with a pele kick by Sabre! Sabre went for the pin as his fans were hoping that this was it but Scurll was able to kick out at two! Both of these guys refused to lose in this match as Sabre began to wonder what he had to do to put away Marty Scurll. Sabre lifted up Scurll before nailing him with a big kick to the legs trying to chop down Scurll. Sabre went for a roundhouse kick but Scurll was able to duck it and reverse it into a spinebuster! Sabre and Scurll hit the ground as the effects of this match were beginning to show in both of these men. They had left it all in this match going back and forth as Marty went for the pin believing he had just become the champion. The referee made the count as Sabre shocked Scurll by kicking out before the three count! Scurll sat in the ring wide eyes in complete shock as he could hardly believe that Sabre just kicked out. Scurll was clearly getting frustrated as he was ready to put away Zack Sabre Jr. Marty signalled for the end as he pulls up Zack Sabre Jr looking to put him away with the Bird of Prey but Zack fought back! Both men exchanged right hands as the crowd went were cheering this clash on! These two were clearly getting exhausted as the speed and power of their punches had clearly faded! Marty Scurll went for an irish whip as he sent Sabre running. Sabre came back as he was able to catch Marty with a flying knee! Sabre latched onto Marty as he took him down with the Article 50 armbreaker as the crowd were on their feet going crazy! Marty screamed out in pain as he tried to fight and scratch to get to the ropes but Zack pushed him away from the ropes as eventually, Marty had no other choice but to tap out as the referee would call for the bell.

Winner and NEW WCW United States Champion: Zack Sabre Jr

The crowd erupted in cheers as Zack Sabre Jr had fought all the way to get to this moment. Zack Sabre Jr was awarded the WCW United States Championship as the celebration would begin! Zack headed to the top rope to show off his championship as Marty Scurll exited the ring and headed off clearly disappointed.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage after an impressive United States Championship match as the mood would be killed as cameras would ut to backstage where Veda Scott was standing by with London Calling members Nick Aldis and Stu Bennett. The crowd would erupt in boos as Bennett and Aldis wore smirks on their faces looking confident going into their tag team match coming up.

Veda Scott: "Nick, Stu, I appreciate your time to give the WCW fans an interview. For the past month, Jake Hager and yourselves have gotten into a very heated rivalry. Do you believe that this will be ended here tonight once and for all?"

Stu Bennett would slightly chuckle which leads Nick Aldis to do the same thing. Yeah, it was pretty easy to say that these two were very confident.

Stu Bennett: "I don't think that tonight will be the end of it. I know for a fact that this is going to be the end of this mediocre feud! Jake Hager messed up by ever getting involved with us and Moose made the same idiotic mistake. Tonight, London Calling is going to prove everything we have been saying"

Nick Aldis nodded his head as he spoke up before Veda Scott could continue her interview.

Nick Aldis: "It had been obvious since the very first time that we left Jake Hager out in that ring. Then Moose decided to jump in and guess what happened to him. Oh, that's right. The exact same thing. We are on a mission and these two simply speed bumps along our path."

Veda Scott looked to try and get in another question but she had clearly started Aldis and Bennett on a rant now as Bennett would continue on his side.

Stu Bennett: "I promise, Veda, by the end of this match. You are looking at the two men that are still going to be standing dominate at the end and then it is off for bigger and better things. These two are nothing when it comes to the true prize and that is this entire company and that is exactly what we are after"

Nick Aldis nodded as he agreed with his tag team partner. Veda quickly spoke up to try to get in at least another interview question in with London Calling before she ran out fo air time.

Veda Scott: "Do you know what your next plan of action is going to be in WCW? What is the next goal on you two's list?"

Bennett and Aldis both just grinned real big full of confidence.

Stu Bennett: "Ah, now that is something that you are just going to have to wait and see about. All that I am going to say is after we take care of Hager and Moose tonight, you better tune in for Nitro this Thursday."

Aldis would give Veda a wink before the two powerful brits would share a laugh as they would excuse themselves from the interview. Veda Scott reminded that this big match would be coming up next as the PPV would cut to an advertisement from a sponsor of the show.

- - - - - - -

Tag Team Match
    London Calling (Stu Bennett & Nick Aldis) versus Jake Hager & Moose

This night had already been packed full of action and this match was only going to bring more! London Calling and Jake Hager had been going at it for weeks leading up to Moose debuting to help Hager out against the two. These four men had brawled for weeks and that was exactly what they were going to do here tonight. This match was officially underway as Stu Bennett and Moose were selected to start this match for their respective teams. The bell was sounded as Stu Bennett would start this match by getting in Moose's face shouting at him to rethink his decision and to get out of his ring! Moose would nod his head like he was about to actually listen to Bennett before nailing him with a sudden uppercut! Moose went to town on Bennett nailing him with punches as the crowd were going wild in cheers! Moose hit the ropes before using his momentum to nail Bennett with a major shoulder tackle sending him into the mat! Moose shouted out to the crowd as he would continue his attack. Moose was looking impressive as he would irish whip Bennett into his corner. Moose went running looking for a body splash but Bennett was able to move out of harm's way! Moose crashed into the corner as Bennett ran into the corner to nail Moose with a massive big boot! Moose hit the mat as Bennett felt like he had the match now in his hands but what he didn't see was Jake Hager tag himself in before Bennett connected with the boot. Hager entered the ring as Nick Aldis pointed for Stu Bennett to turn around! Stu turned around only to be grabbed for a belly-to-belly suplex! The crowd went wild as Jake Hager was fired up! Stu Bennett hardly knew what hat hit him as Jake Hager was looking to go ahead and end this match. Hager pulled Bennett up to his feet looking to hit the gutwrench powerbomb but Bennett fought back with strikes to Hager's mid-section! Bennett fought back enough to quickly get away to make the tag to Nick Aldis! Aldis hit the ring as Hager was already on the attack before Aldis was even ready. Hager was pissed off and it was no wonder. He was more than intent to beat the hell out of Aldis and Bennett. Hager nailed Aldis with knees getting him trapped in the corner until the referee was forced to break the two up! Both of these teams were putting on a great match for the crowd as all four of these men went at it. These teams went back and forth as the crowd cheered loudly for this great match as Stu Bennett and Jake Hager went running at each other colliding with clotheslines! Both men were down and out as the crowd chanted "This Is Wrestling!" as their partners tried to will them on. These men had left it all in the ring and that was obvious as the referee counted the two down. Bennett and Hager fought to make it to their partners for the tags as Moose got the tag right before Aldis. Moose was fired up using every bit he had left in his tank ready to finish this match. Moose would level Aldis with a clothesline but Aldis popped right back up to his feet. Moose ran in with a big boot but Aldis was able to duck it. Coming back off of the ropes, Aldis gave Moose a taste of his own medicine with a big boot! The crowd couldn't believe these two even had it in them as they roared in cheers as Moose hopped up to his feet! Aldis' eyes got wide as he ran at Moose only to get picked up and slammed! Moose was ready for the kill as he motioned for the end. Moose waited in the position looking for the hitstick! Aldis staggered up to his feet as Moose went running in only to be kicked in the jaw! The crowd erupted in boos as Aldis grabbed Moose to hit the spineshaker! Aldis planted Hager into the mat as he would go for the pin! The referee counted the three as Stu Bennett made sure that Jake Hager wasn't able to break up the pin.

Winners: London Calling

The crowd were booing like crazy but London Calling had gotten the job done! Stu Bennett went ahead and levelled Jake Hager with a massive big boot to add insult to injury. London Calling had impressed and finished their business with Jake Hager. These two men could be the most dominant force in WCW.

- - - - - - -

London Calling had picked up an impressive victory as the cameras would transition backstage where Jimmy Havoc was seen walking towards the ring for his big match. Jimmy had one of the biggest opportunities of his career here tonight and was looking fired up and determined. Havoc would pass backstage workers who continued their business showing Havoc no attention. Unfortunately, one man decided to not just ignore Jimmy Havoc as the always friendly Paul London would simply nod his head at Jimmy Havoc with a smile. Havoc stopped in his tracks as he would turn to look at London.

Jimmy Havoc: "What did you just say to me?"

Poor Paul London suddenly wasn't smiling as he looked nervous. Trying to stay friendly and out of trouble, Paul stumbled over his words not knowing why Jimmy Havoc was suddenly targeting him for.

Paul London: "Huh? I just nodded my head, I didn't say anything."

Jimmy Havoc would slowly step closer to Paul London who was really starting to feel uncomfortable at this point. Havoc looked London up and down with a scowl on his face.

Jimmy Havoc: "That is exactly what I thought. You are lucky that you didn't open up your mouth. Next time, you keep your eyes to yourself. I'm not your friend, so stay out of my way and don't speak another word to me! Got it?"

Paul London nodded his head over and over to make sure that Jimmy Havoc knew he understood and that he meant no trouble.

Paul London: "Got it."

Paul London was simply minding his business and his night and with one simple wrong move, he had suddenly turned disastrous. Havoc nailed London with a uppercut before grabbing ahold of Paul London and sending him crashing into the wall! The live crowd were booing loudly as Jimmy Havoc grabbed a steel chair beating down Paul London! The officials came running as Jimmy threatened them with the chair. Havoc jerked London up to his feet before drilling him with the Acid-Rainmaker! London was out flat as Jimmy Havoc had a sadistic grin.

Jimmy Havoc: "Idiot, I said not another word."

Jimmy Havoc was certainly in a mood tonight as he would walk away from the scene with a sadistic grin on his face proud of what he had just done. Havoc was gone as the officials would call for the medical staff to come over as cameras cut to Jim Ross and Mick Foley who were talking about the mood that Jimmy Havoc was in tonight and how dangerous this man could be.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    Number One Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Johnny Nitro versus Jimmy Havoc

It was time for one of the most anticipated matches of the night as these two men both had valid point for being in contention for the WCW World Championship. This match would get started before the men would ever make it to the ring. Johnny Nitro was out first but barely made it halfway down the ramp before Jimmy Havoc came running from behind sending Nitro crashing into the mat! The crowd erupted in boos as Jimmy Havoc looked like a wild man as he grabbed Nitro and would toss him down the ramp! Nitro crashed and rolled down the ramp as Havoc had a sadistic grin on his face. Havoc headed down the ramp after Nitro as the referee exited the ring daring to threaten Jimmy Havoc with throwing out the match. Havoc put up his hands like he was innocent before seeing Nitro at a knee and pulling him up and sending him crashing into the steel steps! Havoc didn't care what the referee had to say at the moment. Right now, all havoc cared about as brutalizing Nitro. Havoc lined up Nitro's fingers on the steps before stomping on them as Nitro screamed out in pain. The referee got onto Havoc once more as he screamed that this was Havoc's last chance. Havoc would ram his knee into the side of the skull of Nitro before turning to look at the referee with a sick grin on his face proud of what he had done. Havoc began to slowly approach the referee who would back up afraid before jumping back into the ring. Havoc turned to see Nitro fighting to get up before running with a knee sending Nitro's head crashing into the steel steps. The crowd erupted in "You Sick Fuck!" chants as Havoc finally would grab Nitro and toss him into the ring once he had busted his head open. The crowd were booing like crazy as Jimmy Havoc demanded that the referee called for the bell. The referee dared to stand his ground as he refused. He ran over to check on Johnny Nitro deciding what to do with this match. Looking at Nitro, the referee decided that he had to call for the bell but Nitro grabbed ahold of him shaking his head and begging for the referee to change his decision. The crowd erupted in cheers as they respected Nitro for wanting to fight. Nitro was able to convince the referee to change his mind as Havoc ran in with another huge knee to the skull! The crowd erupted in boos as things looked very bad for Nitro as Havoc went for the pin. The referee didn't want to count but he had to do his job as somehow Nitro kicked out right before the count of three shocking the crowd and even the referee who was sure that he was counting the three count. Havoc was in shock but was more pissed off than anything else. Havoc pulled up Nitro shouting at him to stay the hell down but Nitro would only flip him off. Havoc was really mad now as he pulled Nitro up looking for the Acid-Rainmaker! But Nitro was able to pull Havoc in for a huge knee to the gut! Nitro backed up before almost kicking Havoc's head off with a superkick! The crowd went wild as Nitro went for the pin but Havoc was able to kick out at two! Nitro was beaten and tired already but he certainly had thrown Jimmy off his game shocked how quickly things could have changed. Jimmy sat in the corner just staring at Nitro fight to get to his feet. Havoc finally stood up before pulling up Nitro to his feet. Nitro somehow had fight still left in him as he refused to give up nailing Havoc with right hands! Nitro irish whipped Havoc into the corner as he followed up with a big superkick into the corner! The fans were going wild as Nitro collapsed as did Jimmy Havoc. Both men were down and out as you could see the agony on Nitro's bloody face as he crawled over looking for the pin! The referee counted but Havoc was able to kick out at the count of two! The crowd erupted in "This Is Awesome!" chants as Nitro and Havoc both laid on the mat exhausted. Johnny Nitro pulled at the ropes to get to his feet as Jimmy Havoc pushed up in the turnbuckle. Johnny had determination in his eyes as he looked to finish this once and for all as he ran looking for another superkick! Havoc was able to move out of harm's way as he turned to grab Nitro to level him with the Acid-Rainmaker! The crowd let out a loud "Oooh!" as Havoc fell on top of Nitro to make the pin as the referee counted the three count!

Winner: Jimmy Havoc

The bell was sounded as Jimmy Havoc was announced as the winner of this match. Jimmy Havoc was beaten and bruised but he was victorious as he listened to all of the fans boos. Havoc fought to his feet as he would taunt the crowd just to get under their skin even more. Jimmy Havoc was the new Number One Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and what a dangerous challenger he was going to be.

- - - - - - -

Cameras cut to backstage here live before the Main Event of the night as cameras would cut to the locker room of Austin Aries who was seen preparing for his championship opportunity. The crowd erupted in boos as Aries turned around to face Nick and Matt Jackson sitting on the couch in their locker room holding their tag team titles. Aries was looking determined as he would address The Young Bucks to make sure that everybody knew the gameplan for the match tonight.

Austin Aries: "You guys still remember what to do tonight right?"

Nick and Matt Jackson only let out "pffts" and shook their heads at Aries for dare doubting them.

Nick Jackson: "Come on, give us a little more credit than that. The plan is pretty simple; assure that you leave as the champion. We can do that."

A big smirk came across the face of Austin Aries as he thought about the end result of him becoming the WCW World Champion. Austin Aries was no stranger to being a world champion and he could already almost feel that title back around his waist.

Austin Aries: "I am hoping that you can manage that. Ethan Carter III doesn't deserve to be the world champion and after we get through with him he isn't going to have to worry about it. I am the man that deserves to be the world champion!"

Matt Jackson felt like this was the moment to try and joke with Aries but it wasn't.

Matt Jackson: "Maybe you might want to let Carter win and deal with Havoc. That was brutal with Nitro."

Aries would turn to give Matt Jackson a dirty look before snapping at him.

Austin Aries: "Jimmy Havoc? If I have my way and Havoc won't even get a chance after I become the world champion! And if the match does happen, I expect you two to assure that Havoc pays just like Ethan Carter III is going to pay!"

Matt Jackson only shrugged his shoulders as Austin Aries was clearly not in the mood to deal with anybody joking around. Aries was in all business mode tonight.

Matt Jackson: "I'm sorry, it was just a joke. You know we are both fully behind your back, Austin."

Aries nodded his head knowing that The Young Bucks meant their words but that doesn't mean he isn't paranoid.

Austin Aries: "Let's just make sure that we get the job done. We have to get the job done!"

Aries was fired up as he turned to head out of the locker room as cameras would cut to Jim Ross and Mick Foley to recap the last few weeks that lead up to this match tonight.

- - - - - - -

Singles Match
    WCW World Heavyweight Championship
    Ethan Carter III (c) versus Austin Aries w/ The Young Bucks

With the rest of the show behind us, it had all came down to one match that had a hell of a show to live up too and there was no doubt in anyone's mind that they were going to get the job done. This match was supposed to be a singles but the odds were stacked against the champion as Matt and Nick Jackson had joined Aries at ringside making things very interesting in this match. The referee showed off the championship to both men and to the audience before handing it off and calling for the bell! The most anticipated World Championship match was officially underway as Ethan Carter III and Austin Aries would lock things up in the center of the ring with Austin Aries looking for a headlock but Carter was able to push Aries off of him and into the ropes. Aries rebound and would nail Carter with a nice discus elbow as he set the tone for the type of match that we were going to see. Carter reached out for the ropes to get to his feet as Aries was up and walked up with a big kick to the chest of the bent over Carter! The Young Bucks clapped for Aries at ringside as the fans rained down on Aries with boos! Aries was looking to be in control of this match as Aries would target EC3's legs before going to lock in a kneebar! Aries was looking great in this match as Carter screamed out in pain as he tried to fight to get to the ropes! Nick and Matt Jackson shouted at the champion to give up as Aries applied as much power as he could! Carter pushed and fought the pain as he was able to get to the ropes but his legs had taken significant damage from the attack! Aries continued to target the legs of Ethan Carter III as he grabbed ahold of his leg one time and Carter was able to kick Aries back! The champion wouldn't go down without giving his all as Aries stumbled backwards from the kicks! Carter fought to his feet but clearly was in pain as he went after Aries. Carter nailed Aries with a right hand as he was getting fired up with the crowd rallying him on. Carter's momentum was quickly shut down with a big kick to the back of Carter's legs and he was down! Aries hit a knee as The Young Bucks shouted at him to finish him off and win the title. Aries fought back up to his feet starting to show signs of slowing down. Aries went after Carter pulling him up to his feet before nailing him an overdrive drilling Carter into the mat! Aries went for the pin as The Young Bucks cheered him on! The referee made the count but Carter was able to kick out at the count of two! Aries hit the mat showing his frustration as he wasted no time continuing his attack. Aries picked up Carter looking to hit him with the brainbuster but as he was lifted up, Carter blasted Aries with a big knee. Carter was dropped but was able to turn it into a neckbreaker! Both men hit the mat as the crowd went wild showing their appreciation with claps as The Young Bucks didn't like what they had just seen! Carter and Aries fought to their feet as Carter was able to make it to his feet first. Carter went to pick up Aries put would only receive a right hand for his troubles! Carter and Aries would exchange blows as the crowd were really loving this! The referee tried to break up the exchange but Ethan Carter III was taking control of the exchange! Carter was backing Aries up before Irish whipping Aries into the turnbuckle! The champion was taking control of the match as he ran with a thunderous boot to Aries in the corner. The victory may be in sight for the champion as suddenly Nick Jackson jumped up on the apron. The referee was right on it as Matt would jump up on the apron as well. Carter saw the referee having issues as he would come over nailing Matt Jackson with a dropkick knocking him into his brother and both men off the apron! The referee shouted for the men to get backstage as Carter turned around to be drilled with a discus elbow out of nowhere by Austin Aries! The crowd went wild in boos as a massive smirk came across Aries' face before going for the pin. The referee made the count at the champion kicked out just in time as The Young Bucks were livid at the top of the stage knowing there was nothing they could do at this point. Austin Aries just sat in disbelief as he looked up at The Young Bucks at the top of the stage. Aries pushed up to his feet ready to put an end to this match. Aries pulled up Carter looking for the brainbuster once again! Aries lifted up Carter as EC3 was able to go right over Aries and turn it into an inverted sit-out facebuster. The crowd erupted in cheers as Ethan Carter III picked up Aries to drill him into the mat with the ECD! Carter went for the pin as the crowd erupted in cheers as Carter went for the pin and the referee counted the three count!

Winner and STILL WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Ethan Carter III

Aries and Carter had taken a beating in this match as the crowd went wild cheering for the victor. Ethan Carter III was handed his WCW Championship as he would begin to celebrate his victory. His celebration would suddenly be cut short as the crowd erupted in boos as Ryan Reeves was seen emerging from the crowd! Reeves entered the ring standing behind Ethan Carter III. EC3 would turn around just to be kicked in the mid-section. Ryan would pull Ethan Carter III in before planting him into the mat with a massive powerbomb! The crowd were going wild in boos as Ryan Reeves would pick up the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and pose over EC3 before shouting out "impressed yet?!" as Fall Brawl would go off the air.
    Last edited by The Grange; 09-26-2017 at 11:39 PM.

People's Champion

Status

FALL BRAWL REVIEW

- Interesting start with Reeves gatecrashing the opening of the event. Bischoff basically just egged him on to make an impact.

- You can't go wrong starting off with a tag team title match, especially if it involves The Young Bucks and The Guns. Sneaky finish from The Bucks and I'm looking forward to where the tag champs go next. Rematch perhaps? Or maybe another team emerges to challenge? Always intrigued by the tag division booking of any project as it used to be so underutilised by the WWE over the last few years.

- Some good back and for action in the four way and I enjoyed the finish. The segment earlier preluded to The Beautiful People imploding but usually you would see it cost both heels the title. This time however a heel stole a heel's victory. Good booking and should be an interesting few weeks ahead in the company of The Beautiful People.

- Good to get some more heat on Bully Ray with the cheap victory. Riddle's eventual win over him will be more the better for all the setbacks he faces along the way. Much like my own recent pay-per-view though I'm searching for that feel-good win from a face. All heels so far.

- And there it is!!! Awesome back and for match between Sabre and Scurll, I'd expect nothing less. I like Sabre as US Champ because he can put on a match with anybody. Despite Sydal looking to get a match with Sabre I'm hopeful that Scurll sticks around and becomes a thorn in the side of Sabre.

- Aldis and Barrett/Bennett are a good pairing. London Calling got the win I expected being the more cohesive unit. I'm interested to see whether they will be like my Kings Of Wrestling and a little bit above the tag titles and instead wanting to take scalps like Rated RKO were.

- I expected Havoc to win after as I'm expecting Carter to win later in the night. And that meant that one of the heels had to win. Nitro will likely face Aries in the future and I guess Havoc will have a match with Paul London in the near future after what he did to him earlier.

- And I wasn't far off. The Young Bucks tried and failed with their best attempts to get Aries the title but the right decision was Carter going over. Afterwards Reeves attack leaves everything wide open with Havoc, Aries and Reeves, along with Nitro wanting shots at the title. Interesting stuff indeed.

Overall I was pretty impressed and happy with this show. You've got a lot of talent. Keep up the great work mate. I'll try to be a constant reader and leave you some more feedback.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

Took a slight breather, show should be up this week.

This could very well just be me being a dick, but I think it's kind of lame to call this WCW when it's just your version of a new indie company in 2017. You don't even have a single veteran on your roster that wrestled for WCW similarly to how WWECW kept Tommy Dreamer around for ages as the link to the past. When I saw a thread in here called "World Championship Wrestling", I was kind of excited to see what year you picked to book and then felt disappointment as you merely stole the WCW name. I guess calling it WCW feels a little misleading to me?

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    This could very well just be me being a dick, but I think it's kind of lame to call this WCW when it's just your version of a new indie company in 2017. You don't even have a single veteran on your roster that wrestled for WCW similarly to how WWECW kept Tommy Dreamer around for ages as the link to the past. When I saw a thread in here called "World Championship Wrestling", I was kind of excited to see what year you picked to book and then felt disappointment as you merely stole the WCW name. I guess calling it WCW feels a little misleading to me?
    It's mainly for Eric Bischoff, it is his "big dream" to have WCW be successful. He knows that it's a new age of talent so he had to bring in new guys. The old WCW died sadly, he is looking to make a new but of course earning the rights back to WCW is a Bischoff move. Controversy creates cash. I plan to have some familiar faces showing up but it was mainly just Erics dream to have WCW back.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

So I read your show not bad man I like your London Calling Team. I think that Jim maybe right in your could of name it something different but in the end its not really a big deal like WCW Rebirth or something but hey it is what it is. I will say that you should maybe when naming some of your guys a different name from what they were in other companies put it in somewhere who they were you might have done that but I could have overlooked it. I like the roster right now and hopefully we see them develop a bit more but looking forward to reading it more

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status
      Country                    Canada

I dont really want to beat you over the head because you have heard it already but it should have just had its own Indy promotion name. It is what it is though so onto:

Fall Brawl review:

Awesome opening contest. These two teams are capable of putting on an exciting show and you captured that here. Im looking forward to seeing MCMG have those belts in the future.

Another good contest. I am a little surprised youre teasing breaking up the Beautiful People so early on in your companys history.

You captured Bully Ray's heelish ways perfectly. Excited to see where he goes next or if Riddle will get some revenge.

Your US title match was really good. I just feel like the ending wasnt your best decision because these two love submissions and you could have really built towards a huge submission match between the two.

London Calling would make for an awesome team. Excited to see these two continue their way up the ladder.

Havoc vs. Nitro was written wonderfully. Intense match. Would love to see these two go at it again in the near future.

Another great match. You write your matches out very well and overall this was a very good ppv. Like i said at the beginning, this isnt WCW but it is good. I will be reading in the future!! Keep up the good work.

Thread Information