Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WC's 2017 WWE Fave Five~!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's 2017 WWE Fave Five~!

Bate's got the best WWE match of the year so far but it's his very long list of singles and tags in Progress and elsewhere that's got him up on the near top of Wrestler of the Year discussion.

Poor Revival. Unlucky mother fuckers. I'm sure they would have been on my list if we had much more from them post-Mania. Forever The Revival!

Roode is pretty good but never great. Over like rover entrance, not much else.

Balor's been perfectly fine since returning from injury but lack of direction and flip flopping feuds hasn't helped the guy's comeback.

RIP DIY Tommaso Ciampa a heel of the year candidate just based off of that great turn in Chicago and his legendary twitter account fully dedicated to throwing shade at John Boy.

Cena is....bizarre. Thumbs down to a lot of things he's done this year and I'm not huge on him in recent weeks segment wise, but he still can be great and do wonderful stuff, especially the recent TV matches with Nakamura and Jordan.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Jack - I don't really watch 205 live and didn't see much of the WWE between May & August so i legit forgot this dude existed

Peyton - Wouldn't have made by list but her and Billie are a decent enough highlight on NXT. Wouldn't shock me if they both move up at some point between now and April.

Zayn - Man. Here's a guy who should really be in the top 5 of these sorts of things but booking is really killing him. Moving to SD should have been the kick start he needed to at least compete for the US title but instead the WWE have had him go from jobbing to the stars to jobbing to the jobbers. Its a shame

Black - Forgot about this dude but don't think he would have made my top 5. NXT has done a good job of making him look like an absolute star so far in his run and it wouldn't shock me if Vince tries to pinch him before he gets far in NXT. Seems like the kinda of guy Vince would LOVE the moment he sees him.

Adam Cole (Baybay) - lol Shake

Oney Lorcan - Again wouldn't have made my top 5 but a quality wrestler who always delivers. His stuff recently with Burch have been fun to watch and i wouldn't mind the two of them forming a tag team, even for a little while. I expect them to at least be a team in the Dusty classic and hopefully stick around after that. The tag division can do with some experience and it'll give both men something to do

Roddy Strong - Again not top 5 worthy but he's really come into his own over the last few months. The whole "who is Roddy" stuff NXT did was great for personality building and actually makes you care about who he is. Its a shame his feud with Roode had to be cut short as i feel there was a bit more steam in it.

The Revival - Very late cuts for me. They were literally #6 on my list. Just a shame there main roster run has been plagued with injury thus far, I hope this doesn't make Vince cool on them going forward.

Roode - GLORIUS. I don't trust WWE with him at all now. He's a solid enough hand but i have no doubt they will go full Nakamura with him and make it all about his entrance and put less effort into actually showing off him as a person.

Balor - Meh. Don't really have much to say on Balor . He's ok but would not have got anywhere near my list. Just don't find the guy interesting at all.

Cena - I like Cena but i'm kinda ready for him to go full Rock and move over to the other side. He's done his time and its been a hell of a run but I find myself not caring about him as much as i used too.

DIY - . Didn't think of these guys when i made my list but a solid choice. 3 MOTYC matches to their name and some good memories.

Bate - I'm with Ed on this one. I found it hard to vote for any of the Brits as it feels like they are indy workers who do the odd WWE date when needed. They don't feel like a part of the WWE as of yet. If the WWE UK show is dead in the waters then it may be worthwhile just sticking these guys on NXT on a more full time basis.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Ok folks, final batch before the top ten...

13T. James Ellsworth - 60 Points (Fuji Vice #1, CaptainC #5)

13T. Chris Jericho - 60 Points (PeepShow #1, The Lucha Bear #5)

13T. Roman Reigns - 60 Points (Shock #2, CGS #4)

12T. Pete Dunne - 70 Points (Postman Dave #2, Dook #3)

12T. Brock Lesnar - 70 Points (TCON #2, Bazingos #3)

I initially struggled with putting James Ellsworth at number one until I realized he's legitimately been the guy that's most entertained me throughout the past year. From his debut squash (where he's arguably a key figure in kicking off Braun's push) to his great moment at Survivor Series all the way through to his current ridiculous character, he's been absolute dynamite and a thrill to watch.

Jericho was the last guy cut from my list and I hated to do it because he was as entertaining during his latest run as he'd been in years. The fact that he basically made an inanimate object the most over part of Raw for quite some time just speaks volumes to how great he was. I like Roman well enough but I never really considered him for my list and the same goes for the other two up there.

Next up, TOP TEN TIME~!
    Last edited by Fuji Vice; 09-10-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Batman Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One
    But even I went too far when I said my character didn't have a penis

The EST of WC

Status

I dunno how on earth I forgot Ellsworth probably would have made my top 5 if I remembered him

Jericho is ok but I'm not really bothered about seeing him anymore. Same with Lesnar. Both serve their purpose well and I can enjoy what they bring to the table but If both announced their retirements tomorrow I wouldn't feel a way about it.

When the black man talkin

Status

Never not going to vote for the Big Dog, he's part of my favourite feud of the year (clue to my number 1 vote), he's a great wrestler, and one of the few people I will actively go out of my way to see his matches.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Fuji wants me to write a paragraph about Ellsworth. I'm too tired but I very much considered him too. I'm so entertained by every role he's put in. And it's not even that he's good. Just finds a way to make it work. Him talking back to Daniel Bryan made me love him more than I did.

Jericho, Lesnar, and Roman are good. I popped for Jericho's Richmond return.

Same thing I said about Bate J can say about Dunne.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Fuji wants me to write a paragraph about Ellsworth. I'm too tired
    It's alright buddy, I won't hold it against you. Just an FYI that I messed up one of the entries in the top ten so I've had to readjust all the points accordingly. Numbers 11, 10 and 9 will now be next on the list.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

​​​

Booty Nights

Status

Ugh I can't stand Ellsworth at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Alright kids, I'm heading out in a little bit so I'll post these final entries for today and we'll continue on with the countdown tomorrow morning...

11T. Johnny Gargano - 80 Points (Zero #1, Postman Dave #3)

11T. Shinsuke Nakamura - 80 Points (Jimmy King #2, Shake #4, HoHo #5, TCON #5)

10. Kairi Sane - 90 Points (Shake #1, HoHo #2)

9. The Usos - 130 Points (CGS #2, TWG #3, Dook #4, Order #4, Shock #4)

I've been a Gargano fan as long as I can remember but I couldn't find a place for him so it's nice to see Zero and the Postman give him some love. I've really been impressed with the Usos since the heel turn as not only have they had good matches but they've finally gotten themselves actual personalities. They were on my short list so I'm very happy to see them crack the top ten.

Next up, just four more entries before the Fave Five begins~!

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

​​​

stressed but chillin

Status

Ellsworth deserves all the love, just saying.

I'm glad a lot of guys/teams I really hated to leave off my short list made plenty of other lists.

I'm a bit surprised Nakamura's gotten this much love. I understand he's still capable of incredible matches (if they'd give him a real feud already), but most of his matches in WWE this year have just been okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Glad to see Usos that high. Been one of my favourite acts as soon as they turned heel after the brand split.

Gargano is awesome as well and i suspect he might be even higher next year with his feud with Ciampa on the horizon.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Usos just missed mine as well. Possibly the best tag team in the company. Great stuff from them this year.

I can't believe Shake and HoHo love the Stardom talent! I agree though guys and what a great theme song too

Nakamura has done nothing for me this year.
    -------
    -------

The EST of WC

Status

WC's 2017 WWE Fave Five~!

Nak feels way to high in this but each to their own I guess. It's not even just a case of booking with him, he just seems to be coasting in the ring and his entrance is a bit to OTT for me now. So much style over substance and the style isn't really that great. Meh at Sane.

Good shout on Gargano he was another last min cut from me.

Glad the usos got so high on this. Easily the best team on the main roster this year and one of the few reasons to watch SD for me.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    UK

Glad that The Usos got a good share of the love and made it into the top ten. They've been a strong highlight for me since I'm SDL since the brand split in terms of work in and out of the ring. Great matches with AA and New Day, and believable characters have made them one of the best teams at the moment.

DIY was on my shortlist but it's good to see Gargano getting votes on his own as well. Stoked for the feud with Ciampa.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Meh at Sane.
    how dare you

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    how dare you

Don't worry Shake they come to fall in love with Kairi. Funny her work in the MYC not even counting her work outside of WWE>better than any other lady on the Main Roster and only Asuka to me matches up what she's done in 2017 in my opinion.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Smiling Politely

Status

I felt guilty about leaving Cena off my list but since he's not active all that much I felt like it was fair to leave him off, still love the guy though and he's still my favorite person in the world.

Still entertained by Shinsuke every week as well. He's easily one of my favorite parts of Smackdown with his charisma and energy, he's just so much fun to watch in my opinion.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

A friend in need is a pest

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    he's still my favorite person in the world.
    Wow Jimmy, just wow.

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

A friend in need is a pest

Status

It's a good sign that nobody on my list has come up so far

: I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Japanophiles living the gimmick

Shinsuke's been woeful in WWE. Even his best match this year against Cena he nearly broke the dude's neck. After what WWE pulled at Summerslam though, I can't really blame him for phoning it in anymore and living off his charisma.

Kairi's been great in the MYC and things bode well for her in NXT. Really happy she's now working for a promotion that will showcase her talents better in a more competitive division.

I think The Usos might well be the best WWE Tag Team of all time. They're certainly in the discussion after this heel run.

Johnny Gargano feels like he might not just be the best babyface in NXT, but probably the best one in the company. I really hope they don't waste that guy on 205 live by the time he eventually gets called up.

Thread Information