Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WC's Greatest Wrestlecrap Moments Countdown

When the black man talkin

Status

Re: WC's Greatest Wrestlecrap Moments Countdown

I loved Eugene. Great fun, loveable character, gave us some superb moments in 2004.

Rusev Vs Ziggler though ... Oh boy. Only redeeming factor was Rusev and Summer Rae making chicken soup out of chicken shit. This was the feud that ended any idea I had that Ziggler was good, and it ruined Lana too.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Eugene was great when he first debuted. The flaws of the character wasn't the character itself, but that they pushed him way too hard around Summerslam 2004 and that the character outstayed it's welcome. His knee injury at New Year's Revolution 2005 was an ideal time to give Dinsmore something new to do once he got back. This happened a few times such as keeping the character even when he was pulled from action in late 2005 due to personal problems and the launch of WWECW.

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

Eugene shouldn't be on this list at all but then again this is coming from the guy who said Mark Henry has done nothing good apparently missing his entire 2011-2013 run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

People's Champion

Status

I'm remembering back when I was 24 and I have to admit, I hated the gimmick. I get what they were going for though.

Is it wrestle crap?? I don't think so. He ran with it. It's a dead end gimmick though.

Unfortunately one RAW in Montreal, me and my friends booed the hell out of him and were cheering for Angle, who he was facing that night. We were out of our trees.

We ruined it for a family a few seats over. I regret it now
    Last edited by indyfan; 11-08-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

The only few memory I have of Eugene is that he had a good match with Triple H at Summerslam and the knee injury. Jim Cornette said he was a very good wrestler in OVW. Shame this gimmick was the way it was.
    RAINMAKER!!!

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

That Rusev/Lana/Dolph Ziggler shit was terrible but it did allow Rusev the opportunity to get the dead fish joke in and I'll always love him for that.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

​14 points a piece:

TNA Hardcore Justice

The Gipper (12)

Nine years after ECW closed up shop, five years after the One Night Stand Revival, four years after the WWECW launch and months after WWECW died, TNA decided that the wrestling world wasn't done with milking that extreme cow one more time. Needless to say it captured none of the magic of the One Night Stands.

The Club destroy The Dusty Rhodes Bear
    The Dodger (12)

Dodger not a fan of disrespecting the life of Dusty Rhodes apparently

Great American Bash 1991
    Kintario (12)

Considered to be one of the worst wrestling pay-per-views of all time featuring a scaffold match, an intergender steel cage match and One Man Gang Vs El Gigante and 4 midgets. Reading Jim's review of the show, it looks pretty god damn awful.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I didn’t even know that Club segment was a thing.

TNA Hardcore Justice has Tommy Dreamer bleeding all over his kids during a nothing match so that’s something.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

I suppose in defense of Hardcore Justice, it was something completely different for TNA. It allowed wrestling fans that weren't typically going to bother with TNA to possibly be interested in a "TNA" show. Looking at the TNA PPV-level card that the company put together as The Whole F'n Show, it doesn't look as if we missed much by getting Hardcore Justice on PPV instead. In a year where TNA continued to astonish with their awful ideas, Hardcore Justice wasn't such a bad idea. With that being said, the very first ECW reunion show was way back in the summer of 2001, before the Invasion, both One Night Stands, the Hardcore Homecoming shows led by Shane Douglas launched at the same time as ONS, WWECW, and any other unofficial reunions that I'm forgetting, so it seems really baffling that there'd be a need for year another reunion. Although, I think the bigger bafflement isn't creating yet another ECW reunion, but that they decided to run the ECW reunion show from...the iMPACT Zone. Why? Literally days after Hardcore Justice, CZW just ran a typical show at the ECW arena, why TNA couldn't do that, I haven't a clue.

GAB 1991 is still a perfect answer for worst PPV ever.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Those Shane Douglas shows are very terrible, speaking of bad shows.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

HOSS MOD

Status

I tend to agree with the consensus that Eugene wasn't terrible, and was more a case of overstaying the character's welcome. If nothing else, Eugene and his relationship with Regal gave me one of my favorite Regal promos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcb8RoxQPD0

~Phenomenal~

Status

Great American Bash 2004
    Kintario (11)

This show always sticks out in my mind as a pay-per-view that displayed the major con of a brand split - weak brand only ppv cards. On this show we had Luther Reigns Vs Charlie Haas, Kenzo Suzuki Vs Billy Gunn, Mordecai Vs Hardcore Holly and Sable Vs Torrie Wilson. However, I'm sure the one match everyone will associate this show with was The Undertaker Vs The Dudley Boyz in a Concrete Crypt match that killed Paul Bearer.

BUCKLE UP, TEDDY~!
    The Gipper (11)

Undertaker again and this time he's attempting to get revenge on a crooked general manager by revealing himself to be Teddy Long's limo driver before taking him on a ride to hell. Teddy Long's acting here is tremendous.

Dixie Carter: Heel Authority Figure
    Ed (11)

Of all the things to copy off WWE, making your owner of the company a heel authority figure that screws over and holds down the popular babyfaces is just about the worst . With Vince, it worked because he is a larger than life character and could play the role better than anyone else could of. Dixie is so fucking bad on the mic I fail to see how anyone could of regularly watched and enjoyed this show when she was so heavily involved onscreen. When one of the segments on your national TV show is the real life owner clutching to the leg of Hulk Hogan and begging him not to leave TNA, you are asking for yourself to be publicly mocked. There were some decent things to come from it like EC3 getting his chance in the company as her rich nephew, but 90% of TV was horrible for a couple of years because of her.

Abyss gets Hulk Hogan's HOF Ring
    Shock (11)

Hulk Hogan builds up Abyss' confidence by giving him his WWE Hall of Fame ring claiming it'll give him the power of the universe and turn him into a wrestling god and as big of a monster as Hulkamania.

HOSS MOD

Status

Fuck that "claim" shit. Abyss wearing the Hulkster's ring basically DID give him Hulk powers. That didn't get any more clearer than when they remixed Abyss's theme with "American Made."

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status

Gipper and Kintaro have weird lists

: I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

~Phenomenal~

Status

the only 16 pointer.

The Lockbox Challenge 2010

Shock (10)

A female twist on TNA's feast or fired concept whereby a bunch of wrestlers would fight over 4 briefcases or lockboxes and inside there would either be a treat or a punishment of some kind. In the knockout version Tara, Daffney, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky were the 'winners' who would advance to open the following boxes on an episode of Impact. Box 1 contained Tara's kidnapped tarantula, box 2 an open contract to wrestle anyone in any match you'd like, box 3 be forced to perform a striptease in the middle of the ring, and box 4 Tara's actual Knockout championship~! Yes that's right, there was a 75% chance Tara was going to lose her title because of this lockbox gimmick.

Velvet Sky opened her box to reveal the open contract and Tara opens up her box to reveal her long lost tarantula that she makes out with it's container. It comes down to Love and Daffney for a 50/50 chance at becoming the new Knockout Champion. JB is pumped up for the big reveal. Love ends up 'winning' the title and Daffney is told that she will be fired on the spot if she does not perform a striptease. She reluctantly puts on the sort of strip tease that fits her gimmick, but it's INTERRUPTED by the greatest Von Erich of all time, Lacey, she beats Daffney with THE UGLY STICK~! and starts performing her own strip tease that is more up the alley of the TNA Impact crowd. Then Tara and Love start to fight before Sky tells Love she wants to cash in her open contract next week for a LEATHER AND LACE match for the prestigious Knockouts title.

It's one of the most bizarre segments in TNA history.

When the black man talkin

Status

Not only is it a horrendous segment, but this is when TNA was known for it's women being actual draws. As in, their viewers for Knockout segments were regularly out performing the men. So they decided to make this the main event segment of this particular episode of Impact.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Yet another TNA segment that I had the “fortune” of catching live while flipping channels.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Oh my fucking god. I forgot all about that train wreck. Great pull Shock. Can’t believe that main evented a show. Remember watching that live and I never have since until today.
    -------
    -------

That segment is far worse after you watch Daffney's shoot regarding it. She absolutely did not want to do it. She spook about being entirely uncomfortable, trying to get out of it, crying over it, talking to her family about it, and ultimately forced by TNA to do it. It's why she did virtually nothing in her striptease.

Thread Information