Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fight Night August 25th Promo Discussion Thread

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Fight Night August 25th Promo Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post
    Yeah, gotta agree with the Graves Sinn promo I def would have asked a mod and SB (death as he is known here) for persmission or if it was cool. Graves asked permission to use one of my former efed wrestlers in on of his lromos- had no problem with that. But glad he asked.

The promo, besides all that was not bad but not being color coded did take away from the promo.

Same for Jon Snows character- really food promo but not being color coded takes away from it.
    Food lol, I ment good. Stupid auto correct

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post
    Food lol, I ment good. Stupid auto correct
    Now you're making me hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

God of Destruction

Status

Sin City Vultures: I do not remember the last time I was impressed with another promo like I was here. You started with the diary entry and it had me hooked you went to the suspense of the missing the last page reeled me in. I wanted to know where it leads and everything in the promo felt to place perfectly. This one promo made me feel these guys, I know where they are coming from and what are their aspirations. Great symbolism's with Vultures and Gods. I am looking for next week.

Hanz: Ich habe gemerkt dass du kannst nicht sehr gut Deutsch sprechen aber du kannst Deutsch ehr benutzen hier in FWA und sich verbessern. I think you should read your promo after you finish it. The discourse should have been different for example in the last paragraph you said you were in Chicago and I feel like you should have started your promo stating it. I like the idea of you going to your opponents city and I feel like you could have explored on this so much more like walking the streets and pointing at everything shitty in Chicago.

Zako: You should write in little pauses to LA Muertes speeches. It feels like she speaks non-stop without taking even a single breath. Pauses also help me as a reader to feel the words she spoke in the earlier paragraph. I am waiting for you to explore Zako's origin more. His past could be connected to someone in FWA that would lead to an amazing storyline

Deception: IT was quite entertaining read. I like your style and that you sell your opponents. You put over Hanz in the beginning and that makes you look so much better for beating him. You two could get together and start a full blown blood feud. It would help both of you improve a lot imo.

Power Comes From The Response of A Need...Not A Desire

Underdog

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    Sin City Vultures: I do not remember the last time I was impressed with another promo like I was here. You started with the diary entry and it had me hooked you went to the suspense of the missing the last page reeled me in. I wanted to know where it leads and everything in the promo felt to place perfectly. This one promo made me feel these guys, I know where they are coming from and what are their aspirations. Great symbolism's with Vultures and Gods. I am looking for next week.

Hanz: Ich habe gemerkt dass du kannst nicht sehr gut Deutsch sprechen aber du kannst Deutsch ehr benutzen hier in FWA und sich verbessern. I think you should read your promo after you finish it. The discourse should have been different for example in the last paragraph you said you were in Chicago and I feel like you should have started your promo stating it. I like the idea of you going to your opponents city and I feel like you could have explored on this so much more like walking the streets and pointing at everything shitty in Chicago.

Zako: You should write in little pauses to LA Muertes speeches. It feels like she speaks non-stop without taking even a single breath. Pauses also help me as a reader to feel the words she spoke in the earlier paragraph. I am waiting for you to explore Zako's origin more. His past could be connected to someone in FWA that would lead to an amazing storyline

Deception: IT was quite entertaining read. I like your style and that you sell your opponents. You put over Hanz in the beginning and that makes you look so much better for beating him. You two could get together and start a full blown blood feud. It would help both of you improve a lot imo.
    "More of his origin..." - it's Def coming.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post

I know enough German to get around there and in Austria and have friends in both countries that we visit, they visit.. I don't get to use t all that much anymore- so it pretty much you don't use it, you lose it. So I just have him use very little German . Sentence structure does mess me up when I am writing in German, speaking in German .

Agreed with what you said about the SCV promo- I can't wait for their promo next week also- they just keep getting better each week.
    As for Hanz being in Chicago- I did refer to him being there in the first paragraph

Underdog

Status

Yeah plus that was kind of short but I suppose it sums things up well enough lol.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 1000Deaths View Post
    Yeah plus that was kind of short but I suppose it sums things up well enough lol.
    Huh? Nicht verstehen sie.

Underdog

Status

What an I doing here with that post lol.

Thread Information