Country                    Canada

WWE NXT Change Will Not Come If We Wait: NXT

​NXT Arrival Results
    Cesaro defeated Sami Zayn

Mojo Rawley defeated CJ Parker

The Acension (c) defeated Too Cool to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship

Paige (c) defeated Emma to retain the NXT Women's Championship

Tyler Breeze vs. Xavier Woods ended in a no contest

Adrian Neville defeated Bo Dallas (c) in a ladder match to win the NXT Championship

Check out Change Will Not Come If We Wait: NXT only in the WrestlingClique BTB section!

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

Re: Change Will Not Come If We Wait: NXT

ROSTER

Adam Rose | Adrian Neville | Aiden English | Angelo Dawkins |Blake | Bo Dallas | Bull Dempsey | CJ Parker | Camacho | Colin Cassady | Corey Graves | Enzo Amore | Jason Jordan | Justin Gabriel | Kalisto | Konnor | Marcus Louis | Mason Ryan | Mojo Rawley | Murphy | Oliver Grey | Sami Zayn | Simon Gotch | Solomon Crowe | Sylvester Lefort | Tye Dillinger | Tyler Breeze | Tyson Kidd | Viktor | Xavier Woods

Alexa Bliss | Bayley | Charlotte | Emma | Kay Lee Ray | Kia Stevens | Natalya | Paige | Sasha Banks | Shaul Guerrero

TAG TEAMS

The Ascension
    | Konnor and Viktor
    The Legionnaires| Syvelster Lefort and Marcus Louis
    Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady
    Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger
    International Aistrike| Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel
    The Wrecking Crew | Blake and Murphy
    Tyler Breeze and Mason Ryan
    Last edited by Joey Bananas; 09-17-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Check out Change Will Not Come If We Wait: NXT only in the WrestlingClique BTB section!

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

NXT Championship

No. Wrestler Reign Date Days held
    1 Seth Rollins 1 July 26, 2012 133
    2 Big E Langston 1 December 6, 2012 168
    3 Bo Dallas 1 May 23, 2013 280
    4 Adrian Neville 1 February 27, 2014

NXT Tag Team Championship

No. Team Reign Date Days held
    1 British Ambition (Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey) 1 January 21, 2013 91
    2 The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) 2 May 2, 2013 49
    3 Adrian Neville (2) and Corey Graves 1 June 20, 2013 84
    4 The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) 1 September 12, 2013

NXT Women's Championship

No. Wrestler Reign Date Days held
    1 Paige 1 June 20, 2013
    Last edited by Joey Bananas; 08-18-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

Misceallaneous items

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

WWE NXT – March 6, 2014

The show begins with a highlight package for last week’s NXT Arrival which surpassed all expectations. We cut into Full Sail University where…

“BREAK ORBIT”

The crowd roars their approval as the NEW NXT Champion Adrian Neville bursts through the curtain dressed in a suit with the NXT Championship belt over his shoulder. He has a huge smile on his face as he walks down the ramp, slapping hands with some fans before climbing into the ring and being handed a microphone.

Adrian Neville: Thank you! Thank you Full Sail!

The crowd roars their approval once again as they are mentioned by the champ!

Adrian Neville: Last week, right here at Full Sail University, I realized my dream when I defeated Bo Dallas in a ladder match to become the new NXT Champion.

Neville holds his championship belt high in the air as the crowd cheers once again. Neville readjusts the belt on his shoulder.

Adrian Neville: Now that I’m the champion, I know that I am now at the top of the food chain and that I have every member of that NXT roster breathing down my back.

Neville looks around the arena, seemingly savoring the moment at hand.

Adrian Neville: But I am not afraid. I am a fighting champion and I will face off against all comers, no matter who they might be!

“ANYTHING”

With that, the crowd erupts into boos as “The Inspirational” Bo Dallas runs through the curtain and down the ramp, trying to high-five the fans but they don’t seem to want any part of him. He climbs into the ring and requests a microphone, which he is given. Adrian Neville looks at him, seemingly annoyed that he was interrupted.

Bo Dallas: I wasn’t pinned last week!

It’s obvious that Dallas is ignoring the champ, who is standing in the corner, watching.

Bo Dallas: I didn’t lose my championship because I was never pinned! I demand my title back be-

Adrian Neville: Bo, you did lose your championship. I beat you fair and square in a ladder match! Maybe you just didn’t “bo-lieve” enough last week.

The crowd roars with laughter and Bo Dallas looks livid as he gets in Neville’s face.

Bo Dallas: How dare you! I have given my blood, sweat and tears for NXT. I have done everything for these people and I deserve to have my championship back!

Adrian Neville: Newsflash Bo, it is no longer YOUR championship.

The crowd explodes with cheers as Dallas looks angrier and angrier when suddenly…

“DEAD AND GONE”

More heat from the crowd as “The Savior of Misbehavior” Corey Graves walks through the curtain and down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone.

Corey Graves: Blah, blah, blah, blah. All you do is talk. As far as I’m concerned, neither of you deserve that NXT Championship.

Graves slaps the NXT belt on Adrian Neville’s shoulder and Neville doesn’t back down, but rather looks angry.

Corey Graves: Bo, it’s time you go to the back of the line, pal.

Bo Dallas screams something inaudible at Corey Graves. Adrian Neville remains in the corner, watching.

Corey Graves: Adrian, we used to be tag team partners, hell we used to be the NXT Tag Team Champions but I realized what a paper champion you were. I realized that you were useless and dead weight and soon, the NXT Universe is going to realize what a paper champion you truly are.

The crowd boos as Adrian Neville gets out of the corner and gets in Corey Graves’s face.

Adrian Neville: No, the NXT Universe is going to see what a true, fighting champion looks like.

Bo Dallas: I WAS A FIGHTING CHAMPION!

“WORLDS APART”

The crowd at Full Sail almost blows the roof off the arena as Sami Zayn bursts through the curtain with a huge smile on his face. He walks down the ramp, high-fiving the fans as he goes. He gets into the ring and is handed a microphone. The other three men in the ring look at him.

Sami Zayn: I have fought against all odds to be here in the WWE. If anyone is a fighting champion, it is me!

The crowd roars their approval.

Sami Zayn: I have fought my way through everyone in NXT and the only man I have left to go through is you!

Zayn points at Adrian Neville.

Sami Zayn: The NXT Championship is basically a way to vault to Raw or Smackdown which has to be everyone’s goal here in NXT.

Corey Graves, Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas are unsure what to make of Zayn’s speech.

Sami Zayn: I want my shot.

Corey Graves: You don’t deserve a shot!

Bo Dallas: And what makes you think you deserve a shot? I never even lost MY championship!

??: ENOUGH!

The crowd is confused but suddenly recognizes the voice of the NXT General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield as he walks through the curtain with a microphone in hand.

John Bradshaw Layfield: I’ve heard just about enough of this! First things first, in tonight’s main event we are going to see, the NXT Champion Adrian Neville teaming up with Sami Zayn to take on Corey Graves and former NXT Champion Bo Dallas in a tag team match!

The crowd cheers their approval for the announcement of the main event.

John Bradshaw Layfield: As for the #1 contender to the NXT title, that will be decided in what I like to call, the NXT Gold Rush tournament! This will feature eight of NXT’s best and brightest and will culminate with the winner facing Adrian Neville for the NXT Championship at the first ever NXT Takeover event, Gold Rush!

The crowd is loving this announcement from the General Manager. Corey Graves, Sami Zayn and Bo Dallas, however, are not because it means that they will have to fight to earn their shot at the NXT Championship.

John Bradshaw Layfield: This tournament will be commencing next week on NXT only on the WWE Network!

As we return to NXT on the WWE Network, the team of Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger are already in the ring.

Rich Brennan: We’ve seen these two team up a few times in recent weeks, but they have not had much success.

Jason Albert: Those losses won’t matter if they can knock off the NXT tag champs here tonight Rich!

“REBELLION”

The crowd does not know whether to cheer or boo as the NXT Tag Team Champions Konnor and Viktor, The Ascension make their way down the ramp.

Rich Brennan: I don’t think we’ve ever seen a more dominating tag team in NXT history, Jason.

Jason Albert: That is for sure, these two are a scary duo and I would not want to meet them in a back alley.

Tag Team Match; Non-Title
    The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) vs. Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger

A very quick and easy victory for the tag team champions tonight on NXT as they dominated from the opening bell. Jordan and Dillinger did show a few flashes of brilliance but The Ascension finished them off with the Fall of Man on Jordan for the pinfall.
    WINNERS: The Ascension

Backstage, Tyson Kidd is sitting in his locker room watching the tag team champions be victorious when Justin Gabriel enters to a small pop from the crowd. Kidd stands up.

Tyson Kidd: What’s up?

Justin Gabriel: I take it you’ve been watching The Ascension run roughshod over the tag team division here in NXT?

Tyson Kidd: How can you not? They’re beasts.

Justin Gabriel: Well it’s got me thinking, we used to be tag team partners. We were International Airstrike and we were unstoppable!

The crowd pops for the mention of International Airstrike.

Justin Gabriel: But we never won the big won, we never won the tag team titles.

Tyson Kidd nods, following what Justin Gabriel is saying.

Justin Gabriel: I think it’s time we reunite. We are the only ones that can take down The Ascension and end their reign at the top.

Tyson Kidd: You know what, Justin? I haven’t held any gold in a long time and I’m sick and tired of seeing Konnor and Viktor dominate NXT. I accept.

Justin Gabriel puts his hand out and Tyson Kidd shakes it, causing the crowd to pop.

We return to the broadcast booth with Rich Brennan and Jason Albert.

Rich Brennan: Jason, just before the break we saw the reformation of International Airstrike, how pumped are you?

Jason Albert: These are two highflying guys that will certainly give The Ascension a run for their money. I can’t wait to see what they do here in NXT!

In the ring is Raquel Diaz who is awaiting her opponent for this evening. She stretches using the ropes and hops around a little bit.

“RECOGNITION”

The crowd unleashes massive heat as Charlotte walks through the curtain, flanked by her ‘bestie’ Sasha Banks.

Singles Match
    Raquel Diaz vs. Charlotte w/Sasha Banks

[i]Raquel Diaz put up a surprisingly good fight against Charlotte but was really no match for her as Sasha Banks came into play. Charlotte dominated and won the match by making Diaz submit to the Figure Eight.
    WINNER: Charlotte

“SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA”

The crowd pops big time as Xavier Woods dances out onto the stage with a huge smile on his face. He dances down the stage, high-fiving his fans on the way.

Rich Brennan: Xavier Woods is scheduled to go one on one with “The Sultan of Selfies” Tyler Breeze tonight after their match at NXT Arrival was interrupted by Alexander Rusev last week.

Jason Albert: That’s right, Rich. I was rather disappointed to not get to see that match last week so I’m amped up for tonight!

Suddenly, Xavier Woods is assaulted once again by Alexander Rusev who gets huge heat from the crowd. He slams Woods down on the stage with a thud and stomps on his back several times before lifting him up and tossing him back first into the steel steps. Lana watches from the stage with a microphone in hand.

Jason Albert: Oh damnit! Stop this right now!

Rusev continues the assault on Woods and tosses him into the ring.

Lana: RUSEV! CRUSH!

Rusev locks in The Accolade on Woods and keeps it locked in until Woods has passed out before letting go and exiting the ring.

Rich Brennan: Once again, Alexander Rusev has showed why he is a dominant athlete here on NXT.

Jason Albert: Will we ever get to see Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze against one another?

Rich Brennan: I’m sure we will Jason, I’m sure we will.

Backstage, Camacho knocks on the door of the office of the General Manager of NXT, John Bradshaw Layfield and he opens it. He looks at Camacho in disgust.

John Bradshaw Layfield: How dare you have the audacity to interrupt me. Don’t you know I’m busy?

Camacho: Just wanted to know if I’m in the Gold Rush tournament, John.

John Bradshaw Layfield: That’s Mr. Layfield to you punk! And as a matter of fact, you WERE going to be in the tournament.

Camacho looks suspicious.

John Bradshaw Layfield: But because you decided that you couldn’t be patient, I have no choice but to remove you.

Camacho: That’s not fair!

John Bradshaw Layfield: However, next week you will be facing a mystery opponent, and trust me, you’re going to want to be prepared.

Camacho looks absolutely livid as Layfield slams the door in his face.

“BREAK ORBIT”

The crowd roars as the NXT Champion Adrian Neville makes his way down to the ring for the tag team main event.

“WORLDS APART”

Adrian Neville’s tag team partner, Sami Zayn brings another massive pop from the crowd as he gets into the ring and has an inaudible discussion with his tag team partner.

“DEAD AND GONE”

Heat from the crowd as Corey Graves makes his way to the ring. Neville and Zayn stand on the outside of the ring getting warmed up.

“ANYTHING”

More heat as the former NXT Champion Bo Dallas races down to the ring looking more focused than ever.

Tag Team Match
    Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn vs. Corey Graves and Bo Dallas

A wild main event that saw tensions between all of the competitors due to the fact that they were all gunning for the coveted NXT Championship. Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn seemed to work together as a more cohesive unit than their opponents, however, the didn’t mean they were guaranteed victory.

Corey Graves and Bo Dallas dominated a good part of the match, coming extremely close to victory on many occasions but in the end, it was Adrian Neville that hit the Red Arrow on Bo Dallas for the pinfall victory.
    WINNERS: Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas

Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn celebrate their victory but are both assaulted by the monster that is Brodus Clay. Clay hits both men with the Fall of Man before grabbing the NXT Championship and staring at it as NXT fades off the air.

Music is All We Got.

Status

I like it! I like it.
    You got some NXT competition here Joseph, but you know I'll be reading

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm interested to see how you fare in the early stages when big names like Owens/Roode were not involved with the product yet. I was going to say push Kidd to the moon as a heel because this was some of his new work but getting together with Gabriel is fine too especially is you have Brodus Clay going for the title. Good luck

-ICONIC-

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Not bad it be intresting to see if you will follow simlilar paths with NXT guys our will you try something new. I say push Corey to moon and hope you don't retire him

#WEARENXT

Status

Haha forgot Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger were a team in the good old days.
    Looks like a solid set up. Looking forward to the Tyson Kidd / Justin Gabriel push, and of course, the man Corey Graves.
    You've got alot of future stars that you get to play with and build how you want, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one.
    Last edited by ranthellacious; 08-21-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

The NXT Gold Rush tournament will feature 8 competitors vying for a shot at NXT Championship at NXT's first TakeOver event, Gold Rush! The competitors are as follows:

Brodus Clay

Corey Graves

Bo Dallas

Sami Zayn

Kalisto

Solomon Crowe

Sylvester Lefort

Mojo Rawley

As announced on WWE.com earlier today, the matchups for the first round of the Gold Rush tournament (which is set to kick off on the March 13th episode of NXT) are as follows:

Brodus Clay vs. Kalisto
    Mojo Rawley vs. Corey Graves
    Sami Zayn vs. Sylvester Lefort
    Bo Dallas vs. Solomon Crowe

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

WWE NXT - March 13, 2014

“AIN’T NO PARTY”

No video, no commentator introduction, simply “The Heavy Hitter” Brodus Clay storming through the curtain, ready for his Gold Rush tournament quarter-final matchup. He climbs into the ring and stands, awaiting his opponent.

Rich Brennan: This beast of a man is taking on Kalisto in this first Gold Rush tournament match.

Jason Albert: I have a feeling that Kalisto is in for a world of hurt here tonight!

Rich Brennan: You might just be absolutely right, Jason. We’ll find out!

“LUCHA LUCHA”

The crowd roars with “Lucha, Lucha” chants as Kalisto bursts through the curtain, slapping hands with the fans as he walks down the ramp.

Gold Rush Tournament, Quarter-Finals
    Brodus Clay vs. Kalisto

Kalisto stood nearly no chance at advancing as Brodus Clay just dominated from the opening bell before hitting the Fall of Man for the pinfall.
    WINNER: Brodus Clay

Brodus Clay stands over Kalisto as the crowd rains down heat on him. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside.

Rich Brennan: Don’t do this Brodus.

Brodus throws the chair into the ring and climbs back in himself. He lifts Kalisto off the mat and hits the Fall of Man onto the chair.

Jason Albert: Somebody has to stop this man!

Brodus picks the chair up off the mat and sets it up. He sits down and demands a microphone, which he is promptly given.

Brodus Clay: Kalisto is the first victim to fall at the hands of The Heavy Hitter.

The crowd gives off major heat as Brodus just soaks it in.

Brodus Clay: Adrian Neville, I’m coming for your title.

Brodus throws the microphone to the mat and heads backstage as the crowd boos even louder.

In the interview pit, JoJo stands by with Tyler Breeze. The crowd gives a mixed reaction for Prince Pretty.

JoJo: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is Tyler Breeze. Now Tyler, later tonight you are scheduled to face off against Xavier Woods, with Alexander Rusev always lurking, what are your thoughts?

Tyler Breeze: I’m not afraid of Alexander Rusev. I am going to show why I am the best and I will beat Xavier Woods tonight.

Breeze proceeds to do his eyebrow raises and selfie-taking.

JoJo: Aren’t you at all worried that Alexander Rusev might get involved again tonight?

Tyler Breeze: Oh I’m not worried at all. I’ve got a little trick up my sleeve, the problem is going to be solved. Now if you’ll excuse me.

Breeze walks out of the shot as JoJo looks back at the camera.

JoJo: Ladies and gentlemen, Tyler Breeze.

“GUITAR FIRE”

The crowd is unsure what to think as Oliver Grey walks through the curtain wearing a suit and tie (ala James Bond). He walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring, where his opponent Angelo Dawkins is already waiting for him. He proceeds to rip off the pants and suit jacket he was wearing revealing Union Jack wrestling trunks.

Singles Match
    Oliver Grey vs. Angelo Dawkins

A short bout was used to showcase Oliver Grey in his return to NXT television. He hit Angelo Dawkins with all of his signature moves such as the discus lariat, triple rolling German suplex, etc. before finishing him off with the twisting brainbuster (now called The Queen’s Guard) for the pinfall.
    WINNER: Oliver Grey

A video package opens with the all too familiar words “I lie, I cheat, I steal…VIVA LA RAZA!” before cutting to the now familiar Raquel Diaz wrestling in an NXT ring as well as training.

Raquel Diaz: I lie.

Diaz is shown shaking a fellow diva’s hand before kicking her in the mid-section.

Raquel Diaz: I cheat.

Diaz is shown rolling up a fellow diva and holding her trunks to get a victory.

Raquel Diaz: I steal.

Diaz is shown grabbing the NXT Women’s title and running off with it.

Raquel Diaz: Viva La Raza!

SHAUL GUERRERO…COMING SOON.

“#MMMGORGEOUS”

“The Sultan of Selfies” Tyler Breeze walks through the curtain to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He walks down the ramp, glancing around, seemingly looking for someone.

Rich Brennan: I can almost guarantee he’s looking for Alexander Rusev, making sure he doesn’t get attacked.

Jason Albert: There’s no doubt in my mind, Rich.

Breeze is nearly in the ring when he is blindsided by Alexander Rusev. The crowd boos loudly until…MASON RYAN hits Rusev with a huge lariat knocking him to the floor.

Rich Brennan: This must be Tyler Breeze’s problem solver! Mason Ryan!

Ryan lifts Rusev off the floor and slams him, head first, into the ring post. By this point, Breeze is back on his feet, watching.

Jason Albert: I don’t think I’ve ever seen Alexander Rusev be dominated like he is right now.

Ryan lifts Rusev up once again before slamming him onto the ring steps with a full nelson slam. He and Breeze walk up the ramp together as Lana checks on her client.

Rich Brennan: Wow. I don’t even know what to say. Alexander Rusev has been absolutely decimated here tonight on NXT.

Jason Albert: One has to wonder what is next for Mr. Rusev. Surely, he and Lana will not be happy about this.

“REPESTO”

Little to no reaction for Camacho as he walks through the curtain, looking none to pleased that he is being forced to face a mystery opponent tonight.

Rich Brennan: I wonder who could possibly be coming to NXT to face Camacho tonight?

Jason Albert: Knowing our General Manager, it’s going to be someone big!

“DA.NGR”

Rich Brennan: Oh my God.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as The Great Khali walks through the curtain. Camacho goes from looking angry to looking downright terrified.

Jason Albert: This man is a former World Heavyweight Champion and is one of the tallest men we’ve ever seen in the WWE!

Singles Match
    Camacho vs. The Great Khali

Camacho puts up a relatively good fight but in the end he is no match for the strength and height of The Great Khali who hits him with the Punjabi Plunge and when he gets back to his feet, Khali hits him with the Khali Chop for the pinfall.
    WINNER: The Great Khali

The NXT Women’s Champion Paige is in her locker room and gets a pop when she appears on screen. Suddenly, the door whips open and in walks Charlotte and Sasha Banks who get heat. Paige stands up.

Paige: What the hell do you two want?

Charlotte: You know what I want.

Sasha Banks: Yeah, you know what she wants!

Paige: Let me guess? You’re just like everyone else and you want a shot at my NXT Women’s title?

Charlotte: Oh look, she actually has some brain cells.

Sasha Banks: Doesn’t take away from how ugly she is.

The crowd boos as Paige looks pissed. She gets in Sasha Banks’ face.

Charlotte: Looks like that got to her.

Sasha Banks: Because she knows she’s ug-

Paige leaps at Banks and tackles her to the floor. However, her beatdown is short lived as the numbers game catches up with her and Charlotte begins stomping on her. Charlotte and Banks beat the hell out of Paige before Charlotte decides that it's enough and pulls Banks off, the two go to leave when Charlotte turns around.

Charlotte: That’s gonna be my title soon.

A video package opens with two men riding bulls and lassoing cattle before cutting to the two men sitting in a saloon, wearing cowboy hats.

??: I’m Cowboy Blake.

??: And I’m Cowboy Murphy.

Blake: And together we’re The Wrecking Crew.

Murphy: And we’re coming to wreck NXT.

THE WRECKING CREW IS COMING TO NXT

“BELIEVE THE HYPE”

The crowd roars their approval as Mojo Rawley bursts through the curtain and sprints to the ring, slapping as many fans’ hands as possible.

Jason Albert: This is our main event, Rich and it’s a Gold Rush tournament match!

Rich Brennan: That it is, this is a huge opportunity for that man right there. If Mojo wins here tonight, I think he’s going to do big things!

“DEAD AND GONE”

The crowd unleashes major heat as “The Savior of Misbehavior” Corey Graves walks through the curtain and down to the ring, staring a hole in Mojo Rawley as he goes.

Mojo Rawley vs. Corey Graves

A surprisingly good back and forth match which saw Corey Graves getting increasingly frustrated that he couldn’t put Mojo Rawley away. Rawley looked close to victory on multiple occasions, even hitting Hyper Drive on Graves but it was not enough as he kicked out.

The ending to the match came when Rawley looked for a running forearm smash but Graves ducked and hit a superkick before locking in Lucky 13 forcing Rawley to submit.

WINNER: Corey Graves

Rich Brennan: Well there you have it, Brodus Clay and Corey Graves become the first two to advance in the Gold Rush tournament!

Jason Albert: Join us next week as we see Bo Dallas take on Solomon Crowe as well as Sami Zayn taking on Sylvester Lefort!

Rich Brennan: Plus, much much more only on NXT!

NXT fades off the air with Corey Graves standing tall over Mojo Rawley.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

NXT News and Rumors

The attack by Mason Ryan on Alexander Rusev this past week on NXT was done to write Rusev off of NXT television as he has been called up to the main roster. NXT management wishes him all the best with his WWE career. Mason Ryan has also been repackaged as a silent "problem solver" for Tyler Breeze somewhat akin to Tyson Tomko.

Raquel Diaz being repackaged as Shaul Guerrero is reported to be because of Charlotte's status as a second generation superstar and officials believing that using the Guerrero name will help her get over.

The Great Khali's appearance in a match against Camacho this past week on NXT was a one time appearance.

Blake and Murphy using the name The Wrecking Crew as well as their gimmick is a direct homage to the team of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch who were sometimes known as The Redneck Wrecking Crew.

NXT has signed Scottish female wrestler Kay Lee Ray to a contract. It is unknown when she will debut or if he ring name will change. NXT has also signed Kia Stevens who once wrestled in WWE as Kharma. It is unknown if she will be going under the Kharma name or something else entirely.

NXT TakeOver: Gold Rush is scheduled to air live on the WWE Network on May 17, 2014 with the main event set to be Adrian Neville defending his NXT Championship against the winner of the Gold Rush tournament. Expect more matches to be confirmed for the show in the coming weeks.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

WWE NXT - March 20, 2014

“SAWFT IS A SIN”

The crowd at Full Sail University roars their approval as Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady burst through the curtain. Enzo is extremely hyper as usual and has a microphone in hand.

Enzo Amore: My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bonafied stud…and you can’t teach that! And this right here?

Enzo points at Cassady.

Enzo Amore: This is my man big Cass and he’s seven feet tall…and you can’t teach that!

The crowd is amped up as Enzo and Cassady climb into the ring, Enzo still with microphone in hand.

Enzo Amore: So I hear that we got ourselves a new tag team in NXT. Am I hearing right Cass?

Cassady nods his head, saying the word yes.

Enzo Amore: Well how’s about we bring them two out here for a good old fashion tag team bout!

“THE RISING”

The crowd gives a lukewarm reaction as Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, better known as International Airstrike make their way down the ramp for their tag team match.

Tag Team Match
    Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd)

A solid back and forth tag team match that showcased both teams. We see some highflying spots from Justin Gabriel and Enzo Amore and some surprisingly technical wrestling from Colin Cassady and Tyson Kidd. The ending comes when Kidd and Gabriel hit Enzo with the spinebuster/diving neckbreaker combo (now named the Ballistic Missile) for the pinfall.
    WINNERS: International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd)

Gabriel and Kidd celebrate their hard fought victory when…

“REBELLION”

Massive heat from the crowd as the NXT Tag Team Champions, Konnor and Viktor of The Ascension walk through the curtain and stand on the stage. The lights suddenly go out and when they come back on, Kidd and Gabriel are laid out in the ring with The Ascension nowhere in sight.

Rich Brennan: The Ascension playing some big mind games tonight!

Jason Albert: That they are Rich, Kidd and Gabriel have some work to do if they want to be the NXT Tag Team Champions.

A video package opens with two men riding bulls and lassoing cattle before cutting to the two men sitting in a saloon, wearing cowboy hats.

??: I’m Cowboy Blake.

??: And I’m Cowboy Murphy.

Blake: And together we’re The Wrecking Crew.

Murphy: And we’re coming to wreck NXT.

THE WRECKING CREW IS COMING TO NXT

“SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA”

As we return, Xavier Woods is dancing his way down to the ring, looking somewhat relaxed as Alexander Rusev was taken out last week. He climbs in the ring and waits for his opponent.

Jason Albert: I think we’re finally going to see Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze! Alexander Rusev is out of the picture and nothing will stop this match!

“#MMMGORGEOUS”

Huge heat from the crowd as Tyler Breeze walks through the curtain, flanked by his problem solver Mason Ryan who dons a white tank top and jeans. Breeze has a microphone in hand.

Tyler Breeze: I bet you all thought you were going to see I, Tyler Breeze, take on Xavier Woods here tonight didn’t you?

The crowd roars their approval.

Tyler Breeze: Well guess what? You don’t deserve to see me in that ring. I haven’t gotten the respect that I deserve from you people.

More heat from the crowd as Breeze looks toward Ryan.

Tyler Breeze: However, my problem solver here, is looking for a match.

Ryan rolls his shoulders a few times and snarls at the camera.

Tyler Breeze: And I think Xavier Woods is a problem that needs solving!

The crowd unleashes even more heat as Ryan and Breeze walk down the ramp.

Singles Match
    Xavier Woods vs. Mason Ryan w/Tyler Breeze

Short squash for Mason Ryan who simply dominates from the opening bell, scoring the pinfall victory after three consecutive full nelson slams.
    WINNER: Mason Ryan

Tyler Breeze slides into the ring and spits in Xavier Woods’ face before exiting with Mason Ryan and heading to the back, basking in the heat from the crowd.

In the interview pit, JoJo is standing by

JoJo: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the NXT Champion…Adrian Neville!

Small pop for Adrian Neville as he enters the shot wearing a suit with the NXT Championship belt slung over his shoulder.

JoJo: Adrian, last week, both Brodus Clay and Corey Graves advanced to the semi-finals of the Gold Rush tournament. What are your thoughts on your two potential competitors?

Adrian Neville: My thoughts? Well my thoughts are simple. I plan to hold this NXT Championship for a very long time no matter who stands in my way.

A huge pop for that statement.

JoJo: Later on tonight, the Gold Rush tournament continues with Sami Zayn taking on Sylvester Lefort and Bo Dallas taking on Solomon Crowe. Any thoughts on the two matches?

Adrian Neville: Like I’ve said, I am a fighting champion and I will fight with every bit of strength in my body to keep this title no matter who wins this tournament.

JoJo: Can we at least, maybe, get a prediction for who you think is going to win?

Adrian Neville: If I had to put money on who I think will win the entire thing, I would say Corey Graves. He is one manipulative son of a bitch.

JoJo: Thank you for your time Adrian.

Neville smiles and nods before walking off.

“FASTEST GIRL ALIVE”

Massive heat as Sasha Banks walks through the curtain, flanked by her “bestie” Charlotte. The two walk down the ramp, loving all the negative attention.

Rich Brennan: After Sasha called our NXT Women’s Champion Paige ugly last week, Paige was not happy and demanded this match here tonight.

Jason Albert: Sasha is in for a world of hurt once Paige gets her hands on her.

Singles Match; Non-Title
    Sasha Banks w/Charlotte vs. Paige

As one would expect, Charlotte got involved quite frequently but Paige managed to hold her own in what was pretty well a two-on-one match. Sasha Banks impressed by keeping up to the NXT Women’s Champion. The ending came when Charlotte distracted Paige and Sasha was able to hit and lock in the Bank Statement and force Paige to submit.
    WINNER: Sasha Banks

“GUITAR FIRE”

Small mixed reaction for Oliver Grey who walks through the curtain wearing a suit and tie once again only this time he does not rip it off. He walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring where he is handed a microphone.

Oliver Grey: Last week, I got my first victory since returning to NXT against Angelo Dawkins.

Small mixed reaction again.

Oliver Grey: But as far as I’m concerned, he was not a challenge. I thought NXT was the land of greatness? Clearly not.

The crowd starts to give off more heat at this point.

Oliver Grey: That’s right, the “stars”, and I use that term very lightly on this roster are no good excuses for wrestlers. I could beat them with my pinky finger. I want a challenge!

The heat is steadily increasing now.

Oliver Grey: That’s why, next week I will be having the first ever Queen’s Land Open Challenge where I will put up ten thousand of my own dollars to whoever can defeat me in the center of this ring!

Grey smirks as the crowd continues to boo.

Oliver Grey: And if they can’t beat me? Well…point proven.

Grey throws the microphone to the mat and heads up the ramp as the fans continue to boo him.

“ANYTHING”

Heat from the crowd as Bo Dallas makes his way down the ramp, attempting to high five fans but only getting left hanging.

“CAN’T TRUST ANYONE”

Mixed reaction as Solomon Crowe makes his way down the ramp, preparing for what could be a career defining match.

Bo Dallas vs. Solomon Crowe

A good back and forth bout which surprisingly saw Solomon Crowe get in the majority of the offense, however, Bo Dallas used his vast NXT experience to fight back into the match, even nearly hitting Crowe with the Bo-Dog only for it to be reversed. The ending came when Crowe was able to lock in the Crowe Bar, forcing Dallas to submit.
    WINNER: Solomon Crowe

A video package opens with the all too familiar words “I lie, I cheat, I steal…VIVA LA RAZA!” before cutting to the now familiar Shaul Guerrero wrestling in an NXT ring as well as training.

Shaul Guerrero: I lie.

Guerrero is shown shaking a fellow diva’s hand before kicking her in the mid-section.

Shaul Guerrero: I cheat.

Guerrero is shown rolling up a fellow diva and holding her trunks to get a victory.

Shaul Gurrero I steal.

Guerrero is shown grabbing the NXT Women’s title and running off with it.

Shaul Guerrero: Viva La Raza!

“FRANCE RULES, FRANCE REGLES”

Almost no reaction for Sylvester Lefort as he bursts through the curtain waving the flag of France. He walks down the ramp waving the flag before entering the ring and awaiting his opponent.

“WORLDS APART”

The crowd comes unglued as Sami Zayn bursts through the curtain and sprints to the ring, slapping as many fan’s hands as he can on the way.

Sylvester Lefort vs. Sami Zayn

As many expected, Sami Zayn dominated the match from the opening bell, although Sylvester Lefort did have a few flashes of brilliance, he was no match for the experienced Zayn who finished him off with the Helluva Kick for the pinfall.
    WINNER: Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn celebrates his victory with the fans as they cheer him on.

Rich Brennan: Thank you for joining us this evening on NXT!

Jason Albert: Be sure to tune in next week as we have The Queen’s Land Open Challenge!

Rich Brennan: And we have Corey Graves taking on Sami Zayn in our main event in the semi-finals of the Gold Rush tournament!

NXT fades off the air with Sami Zayn still celebrating.

#WEARENXT

Status

So apparently I'm 2 episodes behind on this....

- So damn happy you're pushing Brodus as a powerhouse. Always thought they coulda done a whole lot more with him...and he got some mic time!!

- Good backstage segment between Sasha, Charlotte and Paige. Paige may need a partner in the near future....

- Corey Graves with the win!!!!! Dammit. Well, he's my pick to win the tournament. If not, the powerhouse Brodus vs the highflyer Neville could be pretty damn good

- Changing Raquel's name to Guerrero makes sense. Give her some more recognition

- Takeover Gold Rush. I like that you're making your own title for a Takeover event

- A lukewarm reaction....devastating.

- Glad to see Gabriel and Kidd get the win, even if it came at the price of Enzo and Cass losing

- Mason Ryan, another guy I thought coulda been used more, glad he got the win

- Sasha getting the distraction win, see Paige needs some support out there

- Not a fan of Zayn or Lefort, but of the two I guess Sami is the one I'd choose.

Good stuff so far!! Excited to see the build to Takeover continue, and see who wins the tournament ( Graves or Clay are my picks). Keep it up!

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

WWE NXT - March 27, 2014

“GUITAR FIRE”

NXT begins with a mixed reaction as Oliver Grey makes his way down the ramp in his Union Jack styled wrestling trunks as Rich Brennan and Jason Albert welcome us to the show, running down the card for tonight which includes a huge main event between Corey Graves and Sami Zayn to see who will advance to the Gold Rush tournament finals! Oliver Grey climbs into the ring and awaits his opponent in the first ever Queen’s Land Open Challenge.

“PATRIOT”

The NXT Universe is simply stunned and begin chanting “USA! USA! USA!” as “The All-American American” Jack Swagger bursts through the curtain and down the ramp. He places his hand over his heart and calls out “We the People!” before climbing into the ring and getting face-to-face with Oliver Grey.

Queen’s Land Open Challenge, Singles Match
    Oliver Grey vs. Jack Swagger

An extremely good technical, back and forth matchup between these two. Jack Swagger used his vast WWE experience advantage to gain the upperhand, however, Oliver Grey, who had put 10,000 dollars on the line in this match used that as motivation to fight back into it. The ending came when Swagger went for a vertical suplex but Grey countered it into The Queen’s Guard for the pinfall.
    WINNER: Oliver Grey

Oliver Grey stands tall over Jack Swagger and he demands a microphone, which he is promptly given by an official. He says that his victory over Swagger has shown the NXT Universe and the guys in the back that he is not to be messed with. He says that he will be putting out another Queen’s Land Open Challenge but this time, it won’t be on NXT television but will be at NXT TakeOver: Gold Rush and he will be putting a whopping fifty thousand of his own dollars on the line.

Grey smirks as the crowd boos and he throws the microphone down before heading to the backstage area as Rich Brennan and Jason Albert wonder who could answer the open challenge at TakeOver: Gold Rush!

Backstage, the team of Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, also known as International Airstrike are in their locker room chatting. Kidd is lacing up his boots while Gabriel does some stretches when JoJo enters with a microphone in hand and inquires as to whether they would take a few questions, to which they both answer in the affirmative.

JoJo first asks them about their victory over Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady last week and what that means for the tag team ranks in NXT. Tyson Kidd answers this one by saying that last week they completed step one of their quest to become the NXT Tag Team Champions and that they will not stop until they are the champions.

Next, JoJo inquires about the attack by The Ascension and Justin Gabriel answers this by saying that the attack last week shows that Konnor and Viktor are cowards and that soon enough, the world will see that. JoJo thanks the two men for their time as she exits the locker room.

“BREAK AWAY”

The crowd doesn’t know what to think as we are introduced to NXT’s resident party animal, Adam Rose! He comes through the curtain with a group of people dancing around. As they all dance down to the ring, Rich Brennan and Jason Albert talk about how this man is from South Africa and that he loves to party! His opponent, Skins the Chav (aka Mark Haskins) is already in the ring.

Singles Match
    Adam Rose vs. Skins the Chav

Basic squash match as Skins the Chav stood no chance and Adam Rose finished him off with the Party Foul for the pinfall.
    WINNER: Adam Rose

Adam Rose and his groupies celebrate the victory by dancing around the ring once more as Brennan and Albert talk about how this man has a bright future right here in NXT!

NXT Women’s Champion Paige is walking through the backstage area with the championship belt over her shoulder. She is wearing her typical wrestling attire with a black leather jacket over top, looking focused for her match that is next when she is blindsided by…

Charlotte and Sasha Banks! The two knock Paige to the ground before stomping her over and over again. Charlotte proceeds to lock in the Figure Eight and Paige screams in pain until backstage agents come and separate the three women. Charlotte and Sasha look pleased with themselves until NXT General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield enters the scene to a pop from the crowd.

JBL tells both Charlotte and Sasha that they will be facing off one-on-one next week with the winner receiving a shot at the NXT Women’s Championship at NXT TakeOver: Gold Rush. The two women look pleased but JBL says that if he even gets a whiff of one of them trying to lay down and let the other win, they will be gone from NXT…permanently! JBL walks off as Charlotte and Sasha stare each other down.

A video package opens with the all too familiar words “I lie, I cheat, I steal…VIVA LA RAZA!” before cutting to the now familiar Shaul Guerrero wrestling in an NXT ring as well as training.

Shaul Guerrero: I lie.

Guerrero is shown shaking a fellow diva’s hand before kicking her in the mid-section.

Shaul Guerrero: I cheat.

Guerrero is shown rolling up a fellow diva and holding her trunks to get a victory.

Shaul Guerrero: I steal.

Guerrero is shown grabbing the NXT Women’s title and running off with it.

Shaul Guerrero: Viva La Raza!

“THE RISING”

Small reaction for Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd as they make their way through the curtain, looking poised and ready for their tag team bout tonight. They climb into the ring and stretch on the ropes, awaiting their opponents.

“#MMMGORGEOUS”

Massive heat from the crowd as Tyler Breeze and his problem solver Mason Ryan walk through the curtain, Breeze snapping selfies along the way. Jason Albert reminds us that Ryan took out Alexander Rusev a few weeks ago and he is not a man to be messed with.

Tag Team Match
    International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd) vs. Tyler Breeze and Mason Ryan

Tyler Breeze didn’t even step foot into the match as Mason Ryan used his size and strength to manhandle both Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd. The ending to the match came when Ryan hit a full nelson slam on Gabriel for the pinfall.
    WINNERS: Tyler Breeze and Mason Ryan

“AIN’T NO PARTY”

There is massive heat as “The Heavy Hitter” Brodus Clay walks through the curtain wearing baggy street clothes and a snap back. He climbs into the ring and sits on a steel chair that was already placed there. He is handed a microphone. He says that his match with Solomon Crowe can’t come soon enough because he is ready to get back in the ring and destroy more people in his quest for the NXT Championship.

He continues by saying that Adrian Neville’s reign as champion is going to come to an end…very very shortly. He stands up and gets close to the camera saying that there is going to be more victims that will fall at the hands of The Heavy Hitter before throwing the microphone down and heading to the back.

“WORLDS APART”

A massive pop from the crowd as Sami Zayn bursts through the curtain and sprints down the ramp, only to be clobbered with a huge clothesline from his opponent Corey Graves who was hiding at ringside. Huge heat as Graves lifts Zayn up and smashes him head first into the ring post before tossing him into the ring.

Gold Rush Tournament, Semi-Finals
    Sami Zayn vs. Corey Graves

Sami Zayn had no fight in him as Corey Graves locked in Lucky 13 forcing him to pass out for the victory.
    WINNER: Corey Graves

Curtain Jerker

Status

I've been reading this project and while I do like some aspects of this Booker thread I feel there is a lot more room for growth. With this only being an hour long show, I feel like I need more out of it. The promo writing is fine, but the matches are just so bland in summary. I understand you may not be the greatest match writer but I feel like more description in the matches would do this so much more justice and make the project that much better.

For example the main event while it makes Graves look like an ultra heel but it makes Sami look so bad/weak. Sure a shot into the ring post is bad, but it's not the end all be all. Make him fight back but can't overcome it thanks to multiple blows to the head. That makes a worthy main event. It's almost like Oliver Grey's match should have been the main event and the Gold Rush should have been the opener because Grey's seemed that much better and was more descriptive (but not by much).

Like I said this has a lot of potential. Promos even though they were in review form as opposed to full length line by line was good and the Gold Rush tournament along with Grey and the Women's storyline coming along nicely. I just feel like I'm left wanting more. Good luck and hope some of these pointers help

-ICONIC-

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RatedR31 View Post
    I've been reading this project and while I do like some aspects of this Booker thread I feel there is a lot more room for growth. With this only being an hour long show, I feel like I need more out of it. The promo writing is fine, but the matches are just so bland in summary. I understand you may not be the greatest match writer but I feel like more description in the matches would do this so much more justice and make the project that much better.

For example the main event while it makes Graves look like an ultra heel but it makes Sami look so bad/weak. Sure a shot into the ring post is bad, but it's not the end all be all. Make him fight back but can't overcome it thanks to multiple blows to the head. That makes a worthy main event. It's almost like Oliver Grey's match should have been the main event and the Gold Rush should have been the opener because Grey's seemed that much better and was more descriptive (but not by much).

Like I said this has a lot of potential. Promos even though they were in review form as opposed to full length line by line was good and the Gold Rush tournament along with Grey and the Women's storyline coming along nicely. I just feel like I'm left wanting more. Good luck and hope some of these pointers help
    First off, thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate it! I also thought I'd leave some comments back to try to explain some things

The purpose of the match recaps is to better highlight PPVs (or TakeOvers in this case) as they will be done blow-by-blow. Admittedly, the recaps could be a lot more detailed which is something I will most certainly work on.

In regards to the main event, I do have some plans for the future which hinge on this "squash" match so stay tuned for that.

Also, I'm experimenting with different formats so the recap may continue or line by line may return, only time (and time that I actually have to write will tell)!

Again, thank you for reading and commenting, hope you stick around!

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

NXT - April 4, 2014

NXT kicks off with NXT Champion Adrian Neville making his way down to the ring to a big pop. He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. He begins to speak and talks about how later on tonight, Brodus Clay will be taking on Solomon Crowe to determine who will face Corey Graves in the finals of the Gold Rush tournament. He goes on to say that Brodus Clay acts like he is a big, rough and tough when he seems to forget that just a very short time ago, he was dancing around as the "Funkasauras" and nobody took him seriously. He finishes by saying that there is still not one person in NXT that takes him seriously.

Ain't No Party hits over the PA system and the crowd erupts in heat as Brodus Clay walks out on stage holding a microphone in hand. He simply calls himself The Heavy Hitter and says that soon, Neville will find out what truly makes him better than everyone in NXT.

The first match of the evening is a tag team bout that sees the team of Tyler Breeze and Mason Ryan taking on Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger. The match was nothing special as Breeze once again did not step foot in the ring and allowed Ryan to dominate, claiming the pinfall after a full nelson slam on Dillinger.

Backstage correspondent JoJo enters the locker room of Oliver Grey who gets heat when he appears on camera. JoJo asks him if he has time for a few questions and Grey answers in the affirmative. She first asks him what made him decide to start the Queen's Land Open challenge to which Grey answers by saying that there is nobody in the NXT locker room that is good enough to beat him and that he wants some competition.

JoJo next asks him what is next for him after the open challenge at NXT TakeOver: Gold Rush to which he answers that nobody will know until it happens, but that NXT will never be the same again.

The second match of the evening sees Charlotte taking on Sasha Banks with the winner facing the NXT Women's Champion Paige (who happens to be at ringside for the match) at NXT TakeOver: Gold Rush. The two women put on an outstanding matchup in which they both show why either one of them could be the next Women's Champion here in NXT and the ending comes when Paige gets herself involved leading to a double disqualification.

Following Paige's interference and double disqualification, NXT General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield comes to the ring and tells Paige that for the stunt she just pulled, she will now be defending her title at TakeOver: Gold Rush in a...triple threat match!

A video package is shown hyping up the debut of Shaul Guerrero which focuses on the lineage of the Guerrero wrestling family. The video concludes by telling us that Shaul Guerrero debuts in two weeks!

The main event of the evening is the second semi-final match of the Gold Rush tournament and sees Brodus Clay taking on Solomon Crowe. As many might have expected, this was a dominating performance from Clay as he threw Crowe around like he was nothing before finishing him off with the Fall of Man for the pinfall to advance to face Corey Graves in the finals next week!

NXT TakeOver: Gold Rush
    Confirmed Matches

NXT Championship
    Adrian Neville (c) vs. Winner of Gold Rush tournament

NXT Women's Championship
    Paige (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks

Queen's Land Open Challenge
    Oliver Grey vs. Mystery Opponent

Music is All We Got.

Status

Man those images look familiar

Curtain Jerker

Status

Joey, this was a decent show. The best booking decision is the triple threat women's title. Clearly they are the best three on the roster as of now. Main Event was okay and next week we get Clay/Graves. Heel v. heel is slightly odd for a finals for a tournament, but I do think what ever superstar you have win, you can create good promos. Neville's promo about Clay on this show was a good example of that.

Other notes: Oliver Grey's promo was good and I'm excited to see who does the open challenge. Breeze/Ryan alliance/storyline I'm not really feeling as of now. I think we need to see Breeze take a bump and have like Ryan go crazy and show how he is a protector of Breeze or prevent Breeze from taking a bump, much like Tomko would sometimes do with Christian. Just missing the one thing to make it that much better.

Still good job and I will be continuing to read.

-ICONIC-

Thread Information