Thread: SummerSlam 2017 - The Hardyz & Jason Jordan vs The Miz & The Miztourage (Kickoff)

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Summerslam SummerSlam 2017 - The Hardyz & Jason Jordan vs The Miz & The Miztourage (Kickoff)

The Hardy Boyz & Jason Jordan Vs. The Miz & The Miztourage (Kickoff Match)
    The spotlight on The Biggest Event of the Summer just got a bit brighter, as Cathy Kelley just announced in a WWE.com Exclusive video that The A-Lister and his Miztourage will battle The Hardy Boyz and Jason Jordan in an explosive Six-Man Tag Team Match as part of a special two-hour SummerSlam Kickoff.

Since being revealed as the son of Raw General Manager Kurt Angle, Jordan has been in the crosshairs of Intercontinental Champion The Miz and his cohorts, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. The A-Lister, seemingly eager to goad Jordan after news broke that he was Angle’s son, has consistently berated the former SmackDown Tag Team Champion. Not one to take disrespect lightly, Jordan has fired back at The Miztourage, both verbally and physically.

However, at a numbers disadvantage on the Aug. 14 edition of Raw, Jordan couldn’t fend off an ambush by The Miz and his squad. Fortunately for the “gold-blooded” Superstar, The Hardy Boyz hit the scene to even the odds. Matt & Jeff, who were disrespected by The A-Lister on Raw, joined the raucous brawl, leading to a monumental Six-Man Tag Team Match for SummerSlam.

Will the dynamic pairing of The Hardys and Jason Jordan lead to their stars shining brightest at The Biggest Event of Summer? Or will The Miztourage be responsible for the latest summer blockbuster by defeating a rising Superstar and one of the greatest tag teams in WWE history?

Find out at SummerSlam Kickoff, streaming live this Sunday on WWE Network, with a special start time of 5 ET/2 PT! It can also be seen on a free stream on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: SummerSlam 2017 - The Hardyz & Jason Jordan vs The Miz & The Miztourage (Kickoff)

Poor Miz.

Poor Hardys.

A year ago Miz had an irrelevant match with Crews at Summerslam, now despite his great work over the past year and a half he's in an even more irrelevant match on the pre show. I know people love to act like I'm over dramatic with Mizs booking...but when exactly does he stop being just another random dweeb pointlessly filling up time and going nowhere?

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: SummerSlam 2017 - The Hardyz & Jason Jordan vs The Miz & The Miztourage (Kickoff)

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    I know people love to act like I'm over dramatic with Mizs booking...but when exactly does he stop being just another random dweeb pointlessly filling up time and going nowhere?
    Never.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

His booking sucks for sure and he has proven he deserves better but he's doing a hell of a lot more than most. He's been at the least featured solidly for TEN years, that's a lot longer than most these days. He's won 15+ championships, been Mr Money in the Bank, had lackeys, assistants, hot chicks on his arm even a crew now. He's had angles with legends and celebs and the current IC Champion. He's branched out beyond the ring. Yeah he deserves better booking at present but he's had one heck of a career and he's only 36! Miz is gonna have a few more highs and a few more lows but he'll always be there, always featured, for as long as he wants and that's a luxury very few have.

Fearless University

Status

Overall he's had a really good career, but there's been a lot of garbage and years where he couldn't even get consistent TV time. And now he gets consistent TV time, but thats about it.

Its just a bummer because while he was a great IC Champ last year, the fact he's just IC Champ again now but lower down on the card means he's just stagnated really badly, and is just repeating himself. He had all the momentum in the world to start 2017, but has just been treading water and going nowhere all year. He's gone from a guy that everyone was behind 8 months ago to just another face on the card.

And Jeff Hardy could still easily be the biggest star in WWE, if they'd just push him into the Main Event. He's being terribly misused as well. Get Jeff into the top spot and he'd dwarf the current crop of "Main Eventers".

Its basically a match featuring one of WWE's dumb little pushes for someone who just isn't clicking (Jordan) and then a bunch of guys being poorly used. Miz and Jeff could and should both be Main Eventing shows not on the preshow. And Matt, Bo and Curtis should be higher up than they are.

[Speak Like A Child]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    And Jeff Hardy could still easily be the biggest star in WWE, if they'd just push him into the Main Event. He's being terribly misused as well. Get Jeff into the top spot and he'd dwarf the current crop of "Main Eventers".
    To be fair, Jeff doesn't exactly have a reputation as Mr. Reliable. It's been a few years since any incidents, but he still had trouble getting into Canada on a recent house show loop. This one is at least understandable.

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    To be fair, Jeff doesn't exactly have a reputation as Mr. Reliable. It's been a few years since any incidents, but he still had trouble getting into Canada on a recent house show loop. This one is at least understandable.
    Fair point, but WWE ignore all sorts of issues and keep the same people on top endlessly. Jeff Hardy as World Champ is probably the biggest thing they could realistically do because he's one of the very, very few in WWE today who has genuine charisma and draws the fans to him.

On Vacation

Status

Wow. I cannot believe how much WWE has messed up The Hardyz, Jason Jordan (essentially American Alpha), and The Miz.

Thread Information